|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Ingersoll-Rand 231-TK3 Impact Wrench Tune-Up Kit
Lowest new price: $20.00
List price: $29.29
• Even the most durable and reliable tools need preventive maintenance. • Keep things running strong and maximize productivity with Ingersoll-Rand repair kits and replacement parts. • Created to help make tool repair and maintenance faster and more convenient.
- This is for Tool Number: 231, 231-2
|Ingersoll-Rand 2190Ti-6 1-Inch Titanium Pnuematic Impact Wrench with 6-Inch Extended Anvil
Lowest new price: $669.99
List price: $1,222.00
This Ingersoll Rand air impact wrench lets technicians stand and deliver performance time and time again. Ergonomically designed handle and grip allow better control without the back-bending contortions. It generates a tremendous 1650 feet per pound of torque for unmatched productivity and efficiency. Includes 6 inches anvil.
- High Torque in a lightweight package
- 1,650 ft lbs of maximum torque
- 6,800 rpm
|Ingersoll-Rand 2135TiMAX 1/2-Inch Air Impact Wrench
Lowest new price: $299.00
List price: $299.00
Providing maximum control, power, and reliability for completing a range of vehicle maintenance jobs, the Ingersoll Rand 1/2 inch Impactool sets a new standard for performance. The Impactool is built to last, and it features enhanced controls for greater comfort and convenience, even during all-day jobs.
Providing maximum control, power, and reliability for completing a range of vehicle maintenance jobs, the Ingersoll-Rand 2135TiMAX 1/2-Inch Impactool sets a new standard for performance. With the best power-to-weight ratio in its class, the Impactool is built to last, and it features enhanced controls for greater comfort and convenience, even during all-day jobs.
At a Glance:
- Provides 750 ft./lbs. max reverse torque--best power-to-weight ratio in its class
- Features enhanced controls for greater comfort and convenience
- Patented 4-position power regulator dial and feather-touch push-button trigger
- Organized air flow for maximum performance job after job
- Backed by a full 2-year warranty
Best Power-to-Weight Ratio in Its Class
Featuring a power-regulator dial, feather-touch trigger, and easy direction control.
At 4 lbs., the Impactool provides 750 ft/lbs of torque--the best ratio in its class.
Perfect for tackling any job in the service bay, the improved 2135TiMAX delivers incredible power and control, along with the unmatched reliability that comes from more than a century of proven engineering and innovation.
Although it weighs just four pounds, the 2135TiMAX provides 750 ft./lbs. of maximum reverse torque--the best power-to-weight ratio in its class. And to ensure that you can take full advantage of that power, this tool features a patented four-position power regulator dial, feather-touch trigger, and patented one-handed push-button forward/reverse control.
Operates Quietly without Compromising Torque
Enjoy incredible power and control without all the noise, thanks to patented Quiet Tool technology. This design reduces sound levels caused by air pulsating through the impact motor, yet it does not compromise torque levels.
Durable, Efficient, and Easy to Maintain
The 2135TiMAX is built to last, with a lightweight titanium hammer case for durability, a hard coat anodized end plate that stands up to the toughest jobs, and improved grease fitting for easy maintenance.
Additionally, the twin hammer mechanism utilizes proprietary advanced metallurgy for resistance to everyday wear and tear, while organized air flow ensures maximum performance job after job.
The 2135TiMAX is backed by a two-year warranty that's free with tool registration.
What's in the Box
2135TiMAX 1/2-inch impact tool and manual.
- 780-foot-pounds max power
- New professional touch trigger with a wider range of power regulator settings in forward
- Patented push button forward/reverse provides maximum control
- Weighs just 3.95-pounds
- Designed to last and backed by the MAX Protection Program that offers a free 2 year limited warranty with tool registration
|Ingersoll-Rand 7802RAKC Heavy Duty 3/8-Inch Reversible Pnuematic Drill With Keyless Chuck
Lowest new price: $118.31
List price: $118.31
This Ingersoll Rand air drill features a lightweight, compact aluminum housing and reversible motor with quick-release lever. Variable-speed trigger for precise speed control. Side Handle: No, Air Inlet Size (in. NPT): 1/4, Chuck Size (in.): 3/8, Reversible: Yes, Air Consumption (CFM): 4, Variable Speed: Yes, Min. Hose Size (in.): 3/8, Keyless Chuck: Yes, Speed (RPM): 2,500
- Reversible motor with a quick reverse lever
- Variable speed throttle for starting holes easily
- Keyless chuck
- Features: 0.5 HP motor can drive and remove screws and back out tight screws without a struggle.
|Ingersoll-Rand 231-TK2 Tune-Up Kit
Lowest new price: $12.73
List price: $20.10
231-TK2 Features: -1/2'' Impact Wrench Tune-up Kit. -For Use On IR Model 231C, 231HA, 231HA-2.
- 1/2" Impact Wrench Tune-Up kit for use with Ingersoll Rand 231C, 231HA and 231HA-2 Impact Wrenches.
|Ingersoll Rand 20-Inch Tool Bag
Lowest new price: $19.99
List price: $34.49
Brand: Ingersoll Rand
• Constructed of double-lined ballistic nylon for durability • Padded shoulder strap and handle for increased comfort • Spacious inside and outside pockets for storing accessories
- Durable 20-inch tool bag for transporting tools easily and comfortably
- Double-lined ballistic nylon for durability
- Padded shoulder strap and handle for increased comfort
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Spacious inside and outside pockets for storing accessories and documents
|Ingersoll-Rand 231HA-2 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench with 2-Inch Extended Anvil
Lowest new price: $144.00
List price: $241.58
Ingersoll Rand With 2" extended anvil, this tool is ideal for tire changing. Enhanced twin hammer mechanism. Handle exhaust. Variable power control in forward. Increased durability, quieter operation. Up to 450 ft./lbs. of torque.
- Pressure-fed lubrication system
- Handle exhaust directs air away from user
- Adjustable power regulation
- Easy to service two-piece construction
- Contoured handle for comfort and control
|Ingersoll-Rand 67-4T 67 Grease, 4 oz Tube
Lowest new price: $4.13
List price: $14.29
67-4T Features: -Air Tool Grease 67-4T. -For high speed, high temp angle heads (green). -Grease #: 67. -Capacity: 4 oz..
- For High Speed, High Temp Angle Heads(Green) Grease #67, Size - 4OZ
|Ingersoll Rand 212 3/8-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench
Lowest new price: $126.00
List price: $267.00
Tremendous power and longer life make this wrench the popular choice of professional mechanics for exhaust systems, air conditioning, radiator, body shop, and bench work. The powerful 3/8 inch pistol grip on the market, it offers all the advantages of the single hammer impact mechanism for removing and replacing bolts up to 7/16 inch without struggle.
Pistol-style air impact wrench (view larger).
Tremendous power and longer life make this Ingersoll Rand 212 3/8-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench the popular choice of professional mechanics for exhaust systems, air conditioning, radiator, body shop, and bench work. Still the most powerful 3/8-inch pistol-grip on the market, it offers all the advantages of the Single Hammer Impact Mechanism for removing and replacing bolts up to 7/16 inches without a struggle.
It provides consistent torque even with air pressure changes and a maximum of 180 foot-pounds of torque. The compact, lightweight pistol-style air impact wrench features a built-in power regulator to help control torque, jumbo hammer impact mechanism, pressure-feed lubrication system, and a handle exhaust.
About Ingersoll Rand
Ingersoll Rand designs, builds, and delivers an unrivaled assortment of hard-working products and solutions. Ingersoll Rand is a multi-billion dollar global company that has built a reputation for keeping its customers up and running for over a century. From our complete compressed air systems, to our tools, pumps, material handling systems and comprehensive services, Ingersoll Rand offers the depth of knowledge, expertise, and experience to provide the best solution to meet your needs.
|Maximum Torque ||Working Torque Range ||Free Speed RPM ||Average Air Consumption ||Air Consumption @ Load ||Sound Pressure / Power |
|150 foot-pounds ||20 to 125 foot-pounds ||11,500 ||2.5 cfm (71 L/minute) ||11 cfm (311 L/minute) ||97/108 dBA |
|Air Inlet NPTF In ||Minimum Hose Size ||Exhaust Direction ||Product Length ||Product Weight |
|1/4-inch ||3/8-inch (10mm) ||Handle ||6.6 inches ||2.89 pounds |
212 3/8-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench
At a Glance
- Compact, lightweight pistol-style air impact wrench
- Consistent torque even with air pressure changes
- More torque, less vibration
- Built-in power regulator helps control torque
- Handle exhaust
- Jumbo hammer impact mechanism
- Delivers best-in-class performance
- New seven-vane motor delivers even more power
- Feather-touch trigger enables impressive control
- Power up to 180 ft.-lbs
- Unaffected by air pressure changes
- More torque, less vibration, Built-in power regulator prevents over-torqing
- Pistol-style yet extremely compact and lightweight
- Handle exhaust
|Ingersoll-Rand 326 Heavy Duty Air Cut-Off Tool
Lowest new price: $49.98
List price: $95.00
This air cut off tool cuts off mufflers, tail pipes, sheet metal, nuts, bolts and more. It features positive, self-locking action. Chrome-plated steel spark guard rotates 360 degrees. Steel shield deflects debris away from operator. Built-in regulator. Min. Hose Size (in.): 3/8, Air Inlet Size (in. NPT): 1/4, Speed (RPM): 18,000, Air Consumption (CFM): 10
Cut-off tool for quickly, efficiently, and quietly removing mufflers and tail pipes. view larger
Powerful 8,000 rpm motor--cuts sheet metal, nuts, and bolts. view larger
Ingersoll Rand 326 Heavy-Duty Air Cut-Off Tool
Exhaust replacement is this powerful tool's specialty. Now you can cut off mufflers and tail pipes quickly, efficiently, and quietly. It has an 18,000 rpm motor that can handle the toughest exhaust replacements and cut sheet metal, nuts, and bolts.
Features & Benefits:
- 18,000 rpm motor for fast cutting
- Built-in speed regulator
- 3/8-inch arbor x 2-7/8-inch wheel size
- Large, hooked, self-locking throttle lever for user comfort and safety
- 360-degree rotatable chrome-plated steel shield deflects sparks and debris away from operator
- Fast, quiet operation
|Strokes Per Min. ||Free Speed (rpm) ||Weight Lbs. (kg) ||Length In. (mm) ||Av. Air Cons. Cfm (i/min) ||@ Load (I/min) ||Sound dBA (Pressure /Power) ||Air Inlet NPTF in. ||Min. Hose Size In. (mm) ||Rated Power hp (kw) ||Collet Size in. |
|N/A ||18,000 ||2.3 (1.04) ||8.88 (226) ||10 (283) ||25 (708) ||94.3/107.3 ||1/4 ||3/8 (10) ||N/A ||N/A |
- 3/8" arbor X 2 7/8" wheel size
- Fast, quiet operation
- Contoured lever throttle with positive self-locking action
- Built-in speed regulator
- 360 degree rotating chrome-plate spark guard
Page 4 of 19
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.