|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Milwaukee 49-22-1129 12-Piece Ultimate Demolition Sawzall Blade Set
Lowest new price: $19.50
List price: $21.99
SAWZALL BL SET - DEMO 12PC. The product is easy to use. The product is durable. The product is manufactured in United States.
With twelve reciprocating saw blades for extreme cutting, and a handy storage pouch for easy access, this Sawzall blade kit gets you through that big remodel project with ease, and is great to have on hand for years of little jobs. The pouch rolls open for easy access to its five compartments. Extra thick blades (from .042 to .062 inches) won’t bend, warp, or distort under extreme cutting applications. Inch-wide blades bolster strength, but still fit easily into tight quarters. --Brian D. Olson
What’s in the Box
Two 6-inch Wrecker blades, two 6-inch Torch, two 6-inch Axe, three 9-inch Torch, and three 9-inch Axe blades.
- Thick blades - .042-inch and .062-inch for extreme applications.
- 1-Inch height for added strength
- Wide, allowing it to fit in tight spaces.
|Milwaukee M12 12-Volt Hackzall Recip Saw (2420-20) (Tool Only - No Battery)
Lowest new price: $66.09
Lowest used price: $63.25
List price: $66.14
At only 11 inches and 2.6 lbs, the Hackzall M12 Cordless LITHIUM-ION Recip Saw features a compact and light weight design for superior control and versatility in tight spaces. A powerful motor delivers 0-3,000 strokes per minute and a 1/2 inch stroke length allows for fast cutting through a wide range of material such as drywall, wood, and PVC. The variable speed trigger allows for a controlled cut while a QUIK-LOK blade clamp offers fast and easy blade changes.
- Only 11" and 2.2 lbs. for cutting in tight spaces.
- Battery fuel gauge displays remaining run-time and built-In LED light illuminates work surface.
- Accepts both Hackzall and Sawzall style blades.
- Variable Speed Trigger for increased user control.
- Keyless QUIK-LOK Blade Clamp allows for quick and easy blade changes
- 12-volt lithium-ion battery offers longer run-time and fade-free performance
- Keyless Quik-Lok blade clamp allows for quick and easy blade changes and all-metal gear case for added durability
- Variable speed trigger for increased user control
- Battery fuel gauge displays remaining run-time and built-In LED light illuminates work surface
- Accepts both Hackzall and Sawzall style blades
|Milwaukee 2691-22 18-Volt Compact Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit
Lowest new price: $163.00
List price: $189.98
M18 COMBO CMPT DR/IMP DR/2 CMPT BAT. Milwaukee 2691-22 M18 lithium-ion cordless 2-tool combo kit with carrying case . The Milwaukee M18 2-tool combo kit includes the Milwaukee M18 lithium-ion 1/2-inch compact drill/driver, M18 lithium-ion 1/4-inch hex compact impact and convenient contractor bag. Examples of innovation include the Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor, lightweight durability, built-in LED lights, battery fuel gauges and variable speed triggers. When you need power, precision and superior performance in an ultra efficient package, you can't afford to buy anything but heavy duty. Backed by the confidence, the M18 2-tool combo kit is the essential tool arsenal for the enduring professional.
- Compact drill/driver delivers 400 inch-pounds of torque, weighs 4 pounds, 7-3/4 inches long
- 1/4-inch hex compact impact with 4-pole frameless motor delivers 1400 inch-pounds of torque
- Lightweight durability, built-in LED lights, battery fuel gauges and variable-speed triggers
- Backed by a 5-year warranty for every Milwaukee power tool (including cordless product - tool, battery pack(s)
- Includes: 18-volt compact drill/driver, 1/4-inch hex impact driver, 2 compact batteries, charger, one belt clip, and a soft carrying case.
|Milwaukee M18 2630-20 18 Volt Lithium Ion 6-1/2" 3,500 RPM Cordless Circular Saw w/Magnesium Guards and Included 24-Tooth Carbide Wood Cutting Blade
Lowest new price: $91.81
Lowest used price: $89.51
List price: $91.82
M18 6 1/2 CIRCULAR SAW TOOL ONLY. The product is easy to use. The product is durable. Product is shipped in bulk packaging.
- ELECTRONIC BRAKES will stop your blade quickly when you're finished with your cut. You won't need to waste time waiting around for the blade to slow down, so you can get back to work quickly
- SOFT GRIP HANDLE provides maximum comfort so you can work with precision in slippery environments
- BEVEL AND DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: You can adjust the depth up to 1 1/2" and the bevel up to 45 degrees, giving you a huge degree of versatility in your cuts
- MAGNESIUM GUARDS on the top and bottom of the blade well keep the unit protected from impacts like bumps and drops of several feet. This will allow you to work confident in the safety of your tool and yourself
- M18 COMPATIBLE: This cordless circular saw is compatible with Milwaukee M18 18 Volt Lithium Ion batteries. Compatible models include the 48-11-1860, 48-11-1850, 48-11-1828, 48-11-1815, 48-11-1840, and 48-11-1820
- Heavy-Duty Magnesium Guards for maximum durability and On-board fuel gauge displays remaining battery charge
- Ergonomic, compact and lightweight design with soft-grip handle for operator comfort
- Electronic brake stops blade quickly and Aircraft aluminum shoe provides greater accuracy
- Includes: 18-Volt XC Circular Saw, 24T Carbide Blade
|Milwaukee 48-76-4008 Quik-Lok 8-Foot 3 Wire Grounded Cord
Lowest new price: $15.66
List price: $27.90
8' Quik-Lok Power Cord This Milwaukee quik-lok cord is a three wire grounded 8 foot cord for fast field replacement of a damaged cord. Made of premium grade hi-flex wire the cord is quickly removed and attached to Milwaukee tools with the quik-lok cord feature. to change a damaged cord simply turn the collar at the top of the cord counter clockwise to loosen the nut and pull down on the cord to remove. to re-attach a new cord, line up the pins in the end of the tool with the pin receptacles in the end of the cord, push together and turn the collar clockwise to lock in place. Cord has a 5-15p NEMA type plug. Features: 8' Quik-Lok Cable Hi-Flex Wire 5-15 NEMA Type Plug Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in China
- 8 ft., three-wire grounded
- Quik-Lok feature allows for fast replacement of a damaged cord
- Premium grade Hi-Flex wire
- 5-15P NEMA type plug
|Milwaukee 49-22-8510 Right Angle Drill Attachment Kit
Lowest new price: $50.29
List price: $53.10
KIT RIGHT ANGLE ATTACHMENT. The product is easy to use. The product is durable. The product is manufactured in Taiwan.
Drilling holes and installing screws or bolts in an area too small for a conventional drill/driver can exhaust the patience of the most experienced contractor. When you get tired of using a stubby screwdriver you can either shell out the big bucks for a right angle drill or you can save your money and purchase Milwaukee’s right angle attachment. Milwaukee Tools, one of the most respected names in the tool industry, manufactures a 1/4-inch hex right angle attachment that is ideal for cordless drills up to and including the more powerful 18-volt models. The tool’s quick-change magnetic chuck accepts standard 1/4-inch hex drive accessories and the durable metal housing utilizes steel gears and ball bearing construction that gives the user a full 235-inch-pounds of torque. More than enough torque for driving screws or for drilling smaller holes. At only 2 inches wide, the tool will fit in very small and compact areas -- C. Dwight Barnett
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in Taiwan
- 1/4-inch hex right-angle drill/driver attachment; accepts standard 1/4-inch hex shank bits
- For cordless 2.4- to 18-volt drills; up to 235-inch-pounds of torque; allows work in tight spots
- Durable all-metal housing and steel gears
- Only 2 inches wide for working in tight spots; 5-year warranty
|Milwaukee 49-22-1145 9 Piece Thin Kerf Sawzall Blade Kit for Wood and Metal Cutting for Reciprocating Saws w/ Nail Guard and Fang Tip Technology
Lowest new price: $12.95
List price: $12.95
If you need to tear through a demolition job with ease, look no further than the Milwaukee 49-22-1145 for your blade setup. No matter where your job takes place, be it a residential area, industrial area, indoor or out, you will find some utility from this collection of 9 blades from Milwaukee. They come loaded with a variety of tooth designs that let them cut through either wood or a few different thicknesses of metal, depending on which exact blade you’re working with from this kit. Each of the blades are constructed from a proprietary bi-metal steel formula that gives them improved hardness and cutting strength over competitors. On top of that, the wood cutting blades have Nail Guard technology. This is a special 5 TPI design that gives you improved cutting through wood that has embedded nails. It protects the blade and yourself for heavy-duty applications. All of the blades also feature unique fang tips. These tips dig into the wood when you’re starting your cut, making your cuts smoother and reducing potential slippage. No matter the locale, these Milwaukee blades will serve you well.
- SET INCLUDES: 2 x 6" Wood Cutting Blades, 1 x 9" Wood Cutting Blade, 3 x 6" 14 TPI Medium and Thick Metal Cutting Blades, and 3 x 24 TPI Thin Metal Cutting Blades.
- NAIL GUARD TECHNOLOGY: With 5 TPI on Nail Guard labeled blades, you'll be able to tear through wood that's been in use on a construction site without issue.
- FANG TIP BLADES: These blades have specially-designed tips that let you dig into wood immediately upon contact. This tip helps maintain contact through your cut, reducing slippage and improving speeds.
- BI-METAL CUTTING BLADES: A proprietary Matrix II blend of metals unique to Milwaukee is included in these blades. It improves their hardness and helps them maintain a sharp edge for all cutting applications.
- INCLUDED STORAGE: A sleeve that can hold all of these blades is included for their protection when not in use on the jobsite.
|Milwaukee Rip Fence Kit, Model# 49-22-4146
Lowest new price: $10.88
List price: $11.00
Milwaukee 49-22-4146 Rip Fence KitSince its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: to produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.This Rip Fence provides a straight cutting edge when attached to Milwaukee Circular Saw models 6405-6 8-1/4 inch, 6390-20, 6390-21, 6394-21 7-1/4 inch and 6460 10-1/4 inch. The kit includes two thumb screws. Milwaukee 49-22-4146 Rip Fence Kit Features:; Provides a straight cutting edge; For use with Milwaukee Circular Saws.
The Milwaukee Rip Fence Kit provides a straight cutting edge when attached to Milwaukee circular saw models 6405-6, 6390-20, 6390-21, 6394-21, and 6460. The kit provides a straight cutting edge and comes complete with two thumbscrews.
- Includes two thumb screws
- Model 49-22-4146
|Milwaukee 49-22-4185 28-Piece All Purpose Professional Ice Hardened Hole Saw Kit
Lowest new price: $156.77
List price: $156.77
28-PC ALL PURPOSE PRO HOLE DOZER HOLE SAW KIT. The product is easy to use. The product is durable. The product is manufactured in United States.
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in United States
- ICE HARDENED for up to 50% longer life than the competition
- Matrix II Bi-Metal Teeth for greater durability
- Positive Rake Angle for fast cutting
- Radiused Tooth Back reduces stress on teeth
- Deeper Gullets for fast chip removal and Funtional Slot Geometry provides easy plug removal
|Milwaukee 48-11-1828 Genuine OEM M18 3 Amp Hour 18V Lithium Ion XC Extended Capacity Battery with Redlink Intelligence and Extreme Weather Performance
Lowest new price: $38.37
Lowest used price: $31.99
List price: $54.36
You need Milwaukee batteries to power your Milwaukee M18 tools. Go with one of the best, the 48-11-1828. It’s a 3 amp hour extended capacity battery that can keep your tools, lights, and more powered for hours. This powerful battery comes equipped with an onboard fuel gauge, so you can see how much power you have left before it needs recharging. It also boasts extreme weather performance and fade-free power, so you can work in extremely cold conditions with low fuel and still have your tools working as though freshly charged. The Redlink intelligence is one of the most impressive features of the battery. It enables communication between the battery and whichever M18 tool it’s plugged into. This communication allows the battery to cut off when the tool is about to draw too much fuel and burn out, keeping your work gear working more efficiently for a longer period. From the workshop to the campsite to the home, make sure you have these Milwaukee batteries on hand to get what you need complete.
- EXTREME WEATHER PERFORMANCE: This battery can function in temperatures as low as 0 degrees Fahrenheit (-18 degrees Celsius), letting you use your tools year-round
- ONBOARD FUEL GAUGE: You can see how much fuel the battery has charged up with the LED panel on the side, keeping you aware of when you need to recharge
- FADE-FREE POWER: This will power your tools up to full strength, even when the battery's charge is low
- REDLINK INTELLIGENCE: This battery will communicate with the M18 tools it's plugged into, reducing the risk of overheating, resulting in a more efficient workflow
- VERSATILITY: Over 40 tools in Milwaukee's M18 line can be powered with this battery, giving you power from the jobsite to the campsite.
Page 1 of 131
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.