|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Powermatic 1791310 PM701 3/4 Horsepower Bench Mortiser
Lowest new price: $499.99
List price: $581.00
1791310 Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom:17.4 -Overall Width - Side to Side:19.2 -Overall Depth - Front to Back:24.2 -Overall Product Weight:120
- 3/4-horsepower bench mortiser with 1/2-inch chuck, in-line depth stop, and 5/8- and 3/4-inch bushing sizes
- Operates up to 1,725 rpm, 5-1/2-inch head stroke capacity, reversible handle for left/right-hand operation
- Some assembly required
- Includes mortiser, 3/4-inch chisel bushing, chuck extension adaptor, chuck key, and handle
- 16-5/16-by-13/3-4-inch base; 93-pounds; 1-year warranty
- Some assembly required. Quick action cam lock will quickly lock fence in position with one 90° movement
|Powermatic 1791291K Model 31A 6-Inch/12-Inch 1-1/2 Horsepower Belt/Disc Sander, 115/230-Volt 1 Phase
Lowest new price: $1,499.99
List price: $1,639.00
1791291K Features: -Distressed:No -Application Material:Wood -Power Source:Electric -Voltage:230 -Maximum Amperage:31. Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom:54.5 -Overall Width - Side to Side:31.25 -Overall Depth - Front to Back:24 -Overall Product Weight:275
Loaded with innovative features, the Powermatic 31A Belt/Disc Sander has the power to accomplish even the most demanding tasks. Its heavy-duty, full cast-iron construction allows both metalworking and woodworking to be done on the same machine, saving space and money while maximizing the capabilities of both abrasive types.
|The 31A Belt/Disc Sander|
At a Glance:
- For both metal and woodworking applications
- 1-1/2 hp TEFC motor mounted within enclosed base cabinet
- Large 17.25" by 9" cast-iron table provides solid, spacious platform
- 4" dust port keeps shop and air clean
- Miter gauge slots and positive stops for fast setup
Powerful 1-1/2 Horsepower Motor
The table tilts up to 45°. View larger.
The Powermatic 31A is a solid, full-feature sanding machine that has a 1-1/2 horsepower TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) motor mounted within the enclosed base cabinet. The 31A comes wired for 115-volt, 12-amp, one-Ph current, yet it can be converted to use 230-volt, six-amp power for greater versatility.
The motor delivers power to the belt and disc units via a pair of balanced pulleys and a V-belt. The belt is easily accessible for tensioning adjustments through a large door on the rear of the base cabinet.
Fully Welded Base Cabinet for Stability
The fully welded, all-steel enclosed base cabinet measures 20.0 x 27.5 x 17.25 inches (W x H x D), providing a stable platform for the entire machine in addition to enclosing and protecting the motor and dust collection chute.
The height of the base cabinet places the disc sanding table 34.5 inches off the floor and the belt (in the horizontal position) to 37 inches. These heights plus the total weight (246 pounds) and stability of the cabinet make the Powermatic 31A easy and comfortable to work with.
Cast-Iron Table Provides Ample Workspace
A large 17.25- by 9.0-inch cast-iron table provides a solid, spacious platform that both supports and stabilizes even the largest project pieces.
The table tilts up to 45 degrees and is secured by large hand wheels on either side. A full-sized miter slot accepts the included miter gauge, making it easy to build specialty jigs.
Versatile, User-Friendly Operation
The Powermatic 31A offers true versatility. First, the belt can be used in both the horizontal and vertical positions--and just about any angle in between. The multipurpose cast-iron table allows you to work at different angles, giving you greater project flexibility. You can also remove the top guard for contour sanding jobs.
To help ensure long life and user-friendly operation, the Powermatic 31A features a four-inch-diameter dust port for effective dust evacuation to keep your shop and your air cleaner, improve visibility, and protect components from damaging debris. At the same time, the cast-iron table with miter gauge slots and positive stops make setup fast, accurate, and simple for any angle.
The Powermatic 31A is backed by a five-year warranty.
What's in the Box
One Powermatic 31A, one abrasive belt, one abrasive disc, one disc table assembly, one fence assembly, one miter gauge assembly, two bags of fasteners, one stand with motor, one dust outlet, manual, and warranty card.
The belt can be used in both the horizontal and vertical positions.
For contour sanding, the top guard is easily removable.
- Heavy, cast-iron construction and fully enclosed stand minimize vibration
- Powerful, 1-1/2HP motor can tackle any sanding task
- 12-inch balanced disc with table tilt
- Multi-position belt head with indexing pin and head lock allows for tool-free belt position changes
- Table for belt head tilts 0-45 degrees downward with miter gauge slot and is adjustable for various angles
|Powermatic PM1200 1791330 Air Filtration System
Lowest new price: $449.99
List price: $521.00
1791330 Features: -Air filtration system.-PM1200. Assembly Instructions: -Assembly required. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 13'' H x 25'' W x 33'' D.
The Powermatic PM1200 Air Filtration System uses a two-step filtration process to trap up to 99% of five-micron particles and 85% of one-micron particles. This unit can be operated at the cabinet or with the included remote radio frequency transmitter. It includes necessary hardware for mounting to the ceiling and comes with filter guards that can be installed and removed without tools.
Air Filtration System
At a Glance:
- Double filtration system traps particles as small as 1 micron
- Remote control operates on radio frequency for wider range
- Includes timer with 9 settings for up to 9 hours of continuous operation
- Includes 4 eye bolts for suspension from shop ceiling
- Indicator lights up after 200 hours to remind user to replace filters
Traps 99% of Five Micron and 85% of One-Micron Particles
The PM1200's two-step filtration system captures particles as small as one micron. View larger.
The exit filter disperses clean air, providing you with a debris-free work environment. View larger.
Designed to strike the proper balance between air flow and filtration, the PM1200 is ideal for the professional woodworking shop, where dirt and debris can compromise air quality. The PM1200 uses two filter stages: the outer filter captures large particles and the inner filter catches the smaller particles that pass through the outer filter.
The electrostatic, disposable outer filter removes 99% of five-micron particles, while the inner filter captures 85% of one-micron particles and has high-mesh pockets that can be blown clean.
Readily-Available, Durable Filters
For easy maintenance, the PM1200 uses intake filters measuring 24.0 x 12.0 x 1.0 inches (WxHxD), a readily available size. The exit filter does not require replacement and can be periodically cleaned with a vacuum or compressed air to ensure efficient operation.
Both the inlet and outlet filter guards are easy to install and remove without tools. The system grilles are secured via simple, finger-operated catches--they come off easily but stay securely in place during use.
Full Set of Controls to Save EnergyTo ensure long-term performance, the PM1200 also boasts a programmable timer with nine settings for up to nine hours of operation, a re-settable pop-out fuse that protects the unit in case of a power surge, and a "change filter" light that automatically comes on after 200 hours of use.
Because woodworking shops have fluctuating levels of dust, the PM1200 features a full set of controls, all of which are conveniently located both on the system itself and on the included remote control with easy-to-read LCD screen. Set one of the three available speeds--Low (547 CFM), Medium (706 CFM), or High 1,196 (CFM)--to match current conditions and save on energy costs.
The PM1200 is backed by a five-year warranty.
What's in the Box
Air filtration system; remote control with mounting bracket; nine-volt battery; four eye bolts; four hex nuts; four flat washers; manual; and warranty card.
The on-board panel and remote control allow you to use the PM1200 from anywhere. View larger.
- 3 filter system includes a diffuser to disperse exhaust air
- Remote control operates on radio frequency for wider range of effectiveness
- Timer has 9 settings for up to 9-hours of continuous operation
- Inner filter has fine mesh pockets for high efficiency can be blown or washed clean
- Electrostatic outer filter is disposable
|Powermatic 1610079 Model PJ882 8-Inch 2 Horsepower Parallelogram Jointer, 230-Volt 1 Phase
Lowest new price: $2,299.99
List price: $2,299.99
1610079 Features: -8'' parallelogram jointer.-PJ882. Specifications: -2HP,1Ph. Assembly Instructions: -Assembly required. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 44'' H x 28'' W x 84'' D.
When we look at jointers, there are a couple of tests at the top of our list, and this model aces them all.
First, it’s got a generous 8-inch wide bed, and you can’t do better than that. But icing on the cake is the bed’s luxuriously long 82 inches, giving you absolute support and accuracy on the infeed side. We like the way the infeed table travels up and down; instead of a handwheel, you just loosen the locking lever and move the long-handled table adjustment arm. Leverage is our friend, and there’ll be no more skinned knuckles! Lock the lever again and you’re ready to cut. When you want to cut rabbets – a beautifully simple job on this jointer -- override the 1/8-inch depth limit by turning the control knob. Twist it again to re-engage this feature. The outfeed table adjusts to knife height easily, should your jointer not retain its factory setting during shipment. It’s worth checking.
We like this fence best of all the competitors for a couple of reasons. There’s a non-marring insert in the fence contacts that prevent scratching the infeed and outfeed tables while you’re adjusting it. The fence rides smoothly across the beds and locks easily. But its best trick is tilting 45 degrees – both forward and backward, giving you a total angle to the back of 135 degrees for beveling. And instead of grasping the whole fence to tilt it, this one moves beautifully by handwheel.
The three-knife cutterhead should be perfectly adjusted from the factory, but to be safe, we recommend checking it before running any stock. The head turns at 7,000 rpm, giving you 21,000 cuts per minute and a super-smooth surface.
The final feature that won our admiration is the placement of the power switch. You’ll find it below the infeed bed on most jointers, but on this Powermatic, it’s positioned on its own arm above the infeed table. We like this spot best for safety’s sake – a jointer is a beautiful machine, but with just a little operator error, it has the potential to maim. Having the power switch in the open just makes good safety sense.
We recognize that a jointer like this is a big investment, but we trust the Powermatic name for quality, reliability and a long life. You won’t regret this purchase. --Kris Jensen-Van Heste
- Infeed/outfeed surface measures 8-by-82-Inch
- Depth of cut limitation easily overridden for rabbeting cuts
- Fence tilts 45 degrees to back and front; handwheel operation
- No-mar fence insert keeps beds pristine during fence adjusent
- 7,000 rpm cutterhead gives you 21,000 cuts per minute; limited lifetime warranty
|Powermatic 6472335 Model 184C Horsepower 3450 RPM Baldor Replacement Motor for the Model 66, 72A, and 74 Table Saws, 230-Volt 1 Phase
Lowest new price: $624.87
List price: $630.55
- Baldor replacement motor
- Fits table saws models 66, 72A, and 74
- Features 230-volt, 1-phase, 3600 RPM
|Powermatic 6284800 15-Inch Replacement Planer Knives
Lowest new price: $141.99
List price: $141.99
Powermatic 6284800 Double Sided Knives for Model 15 - 6284800
- 15-inch replacement knives
- Double sided knives, twice the use
|Powermatic 1792000K Model PM 2000 3 Horsepower Cabinet Saw with 50-Inch Accu-Fence, 2 Cast Iron Extension Wings, Table Board, and Legs, 230-Volt 1 Phase
Lowest new price: $3,162.99
List price: $3,623.00
1792000K Features: -Distressed:No -Power Source:Electric -No Load RPM:2000. Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom:39 -Overall Width - Side to Side:37 -Overall Depth - Front to Back:65 -Overall Product Weight:746
Powered by a three-horsepower, one-Ph motor, the award winning Powermatic PM2000 10-Inch Cabinet Saw sets a new standard for innovation with an array of patented features and massive body design. It boasts the heaviest cast-iron base in its class to virtually eliminate table vibration, oversized cast-iron tables, and a push-button arbor lock that's conveniently accessible from above the tabletop.
10-Inch Cabinet Saw
At a Glance:
- Poly-V drive belt system delivers efficient, quiet operation
- Push-button arbor lock (patent pending) for rapid blade change
- Wide-stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability and smooth blade positioning
- Built-in retractable caster system for immediate shop mobility
- Industrial-duty 50-inch Accu-Fence system ensures accurate cuts
The cast-iron base features a built-in, retractable, 4-wheel caster system.
Rugged Design for Smooth Operation
Oversized, cast-iron hand wheels for quick blade adjustment. View larger.
The push-button arbor lock allows for rapid blade changes. View larger.
The built-in dust collection system ensures long motor life. View larger.
Designed with input from professional woodworkers, the PM2000 provides incredible quality, efficient functionality, and long-term durability.
Its refined heavy-duty trunnion mechanism features rigid, box-style cast-iron construction, high-end bearings, and a conical-shaped worm gear drive with an increased contact area to enhance the smooth, solid feel of the tilt and height adjustment.
A pair of oversized, eight-inch-diameter cast-iron hand wheels, each with a large spinner handle, makes blade height and bevel adjustments virtually effortless. And to prevent long-term use from loosening the hand wheels on their shafts, they are locked in place with machined grooves and keys rather than setscrews.
Precision Machined Arbor and Poly-V Drive Belt System
The full-length 5/8-inch diameter arbor is precision machined from stress-proof steel to exceptionally high tolerances for accuracy. It accepts stacked dado sets up to 13/16-inch wide, and because there is no gap between the threads and arbor shank, thin chippers won't hang out of line.
Also, the push-button arbor lock makes for rapid blade changes, while a high quality poly-V drive belt system transmits more power without slippage or excessive noise.
Generously Sized Tables and Extensions
All the high-luster, cast-iron surfaces are finely ground to ensure a smooth, mar-free work surface that provides more support for big jobs and have both a front- and rear-edge bevel for hassle-free work piece positioning.
Measuring approximately 30.5 x 22.0 inches (W x L), the primary cast-iron tabletop expands to 42 inches long when the standard cast-iron extension wings are bolted up, giving you plenty of space for even large work pieces.
Safe, Sturdy Design
The PM2000 also comes equipped with a newly designed magnetic On/Off switch for safety. To prevent accidental start-ups, there's a removable magnetic "key" that disables the switch when it's not in place. For additional protection against damage, a quick-release riving knife greatly reduces binding/kickback risk.
High-Tech Guard System
The PM2000's blade guard and riving knife system can be adjusted tool-free for the job at hand. At the same time, because the riving knife is mounted directly to the blade mechanism, the gap between it and the blade never changes during height or angle adjustments.
This maintains the safety a riving knife affords in virtually all cutting situations.
Get Accuracy and Precision
An industrial-duty 50-inch Accu-Fence System ensures accurate cuts. Adjustable angle indicators on the blade bevel scale for repeatable bevel cuts. Additionally, a heavy-duty, deluxe, micro-adjust miter gauge with a 13-inch extension fence ensures stable workpiece support and easy fine-angle adjustments.
Finally, to facilitate movement in and around the shop, the massive cast-iron base has a built-in retractable, four-wheel caster system.
Dimensions and Warranty Information
The PM2000 measures 37 x 39 x 85 inches (W x H x D), weighs 675 pounds, and is backed by a five-year warranty.
What's in the Box
One table saw; one table insert; one miter gauge assembly; one blade guard assembly; one switch in box; one push stick; one arbor wrench; two lock knobs; two swivel handles; one riving knife and pawl assembly; one hardware bag; two extension tables packed in individual boxes; two hinge pins; one side cover; manual; and warranty card.
- Left-tilting table saw with 50-inch fence; arbor lock; built-in retractable casters; dust collection
- 3-horsepower, 1-ph, 230-volt motor; riving knife with quick release; poly-v belt
- Cast-iron trunnion and extension wings
- Includes saw, fence, left and right wings, arbor wrench, (no blade or power cord)
- 85-by-37-by-34-1/2-inches; 600-pounds; 5-year warranty
|Powermatic 2042377 Mobile Base for Model PWBS14 Band Saw
Lowest new price: $199.99
Lowest used price: $139.99
List price: $199.99
Mobile base for Powermatic 14" bandsaw
- Heavy-duty steel tubular frame
- Non-marking wheels that lock
- Powermatic 1791216K Model PWBS-14CS Deluxe 14-Inch 1-3/4-Inch Woodworking Bandsaw with Bearing Guides, Lamp, and Chip Blower, 115/230-Volt 1 Phase
- Sulpher Grove Tool Urethane Band Saw Tires 1 Inch Wide by 14 Inch Diameter
- Big Horn 11741PK 4-Inch Key Hose Clamp, 5-Pack, Colors may vary
- FastCap Glu-Bot Glue Bottle (16 Ounces)
- Renaissance Wax Polish
- Wolverine Grinding System with VARI-GRIND jig
- BOESHIELD T-9 Rust & Corrosion Protection/Inhibitor and Waterproof Lubrication, 12 oz.
- Timber Wolf Bandsaw Blade 3/16" x 105", 10 TPI
- Prostik W1307 2-Inch by 2-Inch by 12-Inch Abrasive Belt and Disk Cleaner
- GRR-RIPPER Advanced 3D Pushblock for Table Saw, Router Table, Jointer, and Band Saw by MICROJIG
|Powermatic 2328001 Table Insert for PM Model 66
Lowest new price: $82.08
List price: $82.20
- Reduces virtuallly all splintering and tearout on tablesaws
- High Density Phenolic laminate
|Powermatic 6286467 Replacement Lower Cloth Bag for Model 73
Lowest new price: $68.02
List price: $68.21
The bag fits on the inside of the housing instead of outside. It also does not require any band clamps. It is ingenious. It wil last for years. Therefore paying for itself. No need for plastic bags anymore.
- Cloth lower bag for model 73
Page 1 of 4
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.