|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Powermatic 1791291K Model 31A 6-Inch/12-Inch 1-1/2 Horsepower Belt/Disc Sander, 115/230-Volt 1 Phase
Lowest new price: $1,599.99
List price: $1,599.99
1791291K Features: -Distressed:No -Application Material:Wood -Power Source:Electric -Voltage:230 -Maximum Amperage:31. Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom:54.5 -Overall Width - Side to Side:31.25 -Overall Depth - Front to Back:24 -Overall Product Weight:275
Loaded with innovative features, the Powermatic 31A Belt/Disc Sander has the power to accomplish even the most demanding tasks. Its heavy-duty, full cast-iron construction allows both metalworking and woodworking to be done on the same machine, saving space and money while maximizing the capabilities of both abrasive types.
|The 31A Belt/Disc Sander|
At a Glance:
- For both metal and woodworking applications
- 1-1/2 hp TEFC motor mounted within enclosed base cabinet
- Large 17.25" by 9" cast-iron table provides solid, spacious platform
- 4" dust port keeps shop and air clean
- Miter gauge slots and positive stops for fast setup
Powerful 1-1/2 Horsepower Motor
The table tilts up to 45°. View larger.
The Powermatic 31A is a solid, full-feature sanding machine that has a 1-1/2 horsepower TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) motor mounted within the enclosed base cabinet. The 31A comes wired for 115-volt, 12-amp, one-Ph current, yet it can be converted to use 230-volt, six-amp power for greater versatility.
The motor delivers power to the belt and disc units via a pair of balanced pulleys and a V-belt. The belt is easily accessible for tensioning adjustments through a large door on the rear of the base cabinet.
Fully Welded Base Cabinet for Stability
The fully welded, all-steel enclosed base cabinet measures 20.0 x 27.5 x 17.25 inches (W x H x D), providing a stable platform for the entire machine in addition to enclosing and protecting the motor and dust collection chute.
The height of the base cabinet places the disc sanding table 34.5 inches off the floor and the belt (in the horizontal position) to 37 inches. These heights plus the total weight (246 pounds) and stability of the cabinet make the Powermatic 31A easy and comfortable to work with.
Cast-Iron Table Provides Ample Workspace
A large 17.25- by 9.0-inch cast-iron table provides a solid, spacious platform that both supports and stabilizes even the largest project pieces.
The table tilts up to 45 degrees and is secured by large hand wheels on either side. A full-sized miter slot accepts the included miter gauge, making it easy to build specialty jigs.
Versatile, User-Friendly Operation
The Powermatic 31A offers true versatility. First, the belt can be used in both the horizontal and vertical positions--and just about any angle in between. The multipurpose cast-iron table allows you to work at different angles, giving you greater project flexibility. You can also remove the top guard for contour sanding jobs.
To help ensure long life and user-friendly operation, the Powermatic 31A features a four-inch-diameter dust port for effective dust evacuation to keep your shop and your air cleaner, improve visibility, and protect components from damaging debris. At the same time, the cast-iron table with miter gauge slots and positive stops make setup fast, accurate, and simple for any angle.
The Powermatic 31A is backed by a five-year warranty.
What's in the Box
One Powermatic 31A, one abrasive belt, one abrasive disc, one disc table assembly, one fence assembly, one miter gauge assembly, two bags of fasteners, one stand with motor, one dust outlet, manual, and warranty card.
The belt can be used in both the horizontal and vertical positions.
For contour sanding, the top guard is easily removable.
- Heavy, cast-iron construction and fully enclosed stand minimize vibration
- Powerful, 1-1/2HP motor can tackle any sanding task
- 12-inch balanced disc with table tilt
- Multi-position belt head with indexing pin and head lock allows for tool-free belt position changes
- Table for belt head tilts 0-45 degrees downward with miter gauge slot and is adjustable for various angles
|Powermatic 1791310 PM701 3/4 Horsepower Bench Mortiser
Lowest new price: $549.99
List price: $549.99
1791310 Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom:17.4 -Overall Width - Side to Side:19.2 -Overall Depth - Front to Back:24.2 -Overall Product Weight:120
- 3/4-horsepower bench mortiser with 1/2-inch chuck, in-line depth stop, and 5/8- and 3/4-inch bushing sizes
- Operates up to 1,725 rpm, 5-1/2-inch head stroke capacity, reversible handle for left/right-hand operation
- Some assembly required
- Includes mortiser, 3/4-inch chisel bushing, chuck extension adaptor, chuck key, and handle
- 16-5/16-by-13/3-4-inch base; 93-pounds; 1-year warranty
- Some assembly required. Quick action cam lock will quickly lock fence in position with one 90° movement
|Powermatic 2042376 Mobile Base for Model 60B Joiner
Lowest new price: $189.99
Lowest used price: $75.57
List price: $189.99
Wheeled mobile base for Powermatic Model 60B Joiner Fixed wheels at the front, swivel casters in back Wheels can be locked in place Includes screws, nuts, and washers for assembly
- Wheeled mobile base for Powermatic Model 60B Joiner
- Fixed wheels at the front, swivel casters in back
- Wheels can be locked in place
- Includes screws, nuts, and washers for assembly
|Powermatic 6286601 Replacement Cear Plastic Lower Bag for Model 75
Lowest new price: $9.99
List price: $9.99
Powermatic 6286601 Clear Plastic Collection Bags for Model 75
- Plastic lower bag for model 75
|Powermatic PM1200 1791330 Air Filtration System
Lowest new price: $449.99
Lowest used price: $336.71
List price: $499.99
1791330 Features: -Air filtration system.-PM1200. Assembly Instructions: -Assembly required. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 13'' H x 25'' W x 33'' D.
The Powermatic PM1200 Air Filtration System uses a two-step filtration process to trap up to 99% of five-micron particles and 85% of one-micron particles. This unit can be operated at the cabinet or with the included remote radio frequency transmitter. It includes necessary hardware for mounting to the ceiling and comes with filter guards that can be installed and removed without tools.
Air Filtration System
At a Glance:
- Double filtration system traps particles as small as 1 micron
- Remote control operates on radio frequency for wider range
- Includes timer with 9 settings for up to 9 hours of continuous operation
- Includes 4 eye bolts for suspension from shop ceiling
- Indicator lights up after 200 hours to remind user to replace filters
Traps 99% of Five Micron and 85% of One-Micron Particles
The PM1200's two-step filtration system captures particles as small as one micron. View larger.
The exit filter disperses clean air, providing you with a debris-free work environment. View larger.
Designed to strike the proper balance between air flow and filtration, the PM1200 is ideal for the professional woodworking shop, where dirt and debris can compromise air quality. The PM1200 uses two filter stages: the outer filter captures large particles and the inner filter catches the smaller particles that pass through the outer filter.
The electrostatic, disposable outer filter removes 99% of five-micron particles, while the inner filter captures 85% of one-micron particles and has high-mesh pockets that can be blown clean.
Readily-Available, Durable Filters
For easy maintenance, the PM1200 uses intake filters measuring 24.0 x 12.0 x 1.0 inches (WxHxD), a readily available size. The exit filter does not require replacement and can be periodically cleaned with a vacuum or compressed air to ensure efficient operation.
Both the inlet and outlet filter guards are easy to install and remove without tools. The system grilles are secured via simple, finger-operated catches--they come off easily but stay securely in place during use.
Full Set of Controls to Save EnergyTo ensure long-term performance, the PM1200 also boasts a programmable timer with nine settings for up to nine hours of operation, a re-settable pop-out fuse that protects the unit in case of a power surge, and a "change filter" light that automatically comes on after 200 hours of use.
Because woodworking shops have fluctuating levels of dust, the PM1200 features a full set of controls, all of which are conveniently located both on the system itself and on the included remote control with easy-to-read LCD screen. Set one of the three available speeds--Low (547 CFM), Medium (706 CFM), or High 1,196 (CFM)--to match current conditions and save on energy costs.
The PM1200 is backed by a five-year warranty.
What's in the Box
Air filtration system; remote control with mounting bracket; nine-volt battery; four eye bolts; four hex nuts; four flat washers; manual; and warranty card.
The on-board panel and remote control allow you to use the PM1200 from anywhere. View larger.
- 3 filter system includes a diffuser to disperse exhaust air
- Remote control operates on radio frequency for wider range of effectiveness
- Timer has 9 settings for up to 9-hours of continuous operation
- Inner filter has fine mesh pockets for high efficiency can be blown or washed clean
- Electrostatic outer filter is disposable
|Powermatic 6472335 Model 184C Horsepower 3450 RPM Baldor Replacement Motor for the Model 66, 72A, and 74 Table Saws, 230-Volt 1 Phase
Lowest new price: $606.05
List price: $606.05
- Baldor replacement motor
- Fits table saws models 66, 72A, and 74
- Features 230-volt, 1-phase, 3600 RPM
|Powermatic 6284800 15-Inch Replacement Planer Knives
Lowest new price: $137.00
List price: $145.35
Powermatic 6284800 Double Sided Knives for Model 15 - 6284800
- 15-inch replacement knives
- Double sided knives, twice the use
|Powermatic 2042374 Mobile Base
Lowest new price: $189.99
Lowest used price: $144.85
List price: $200.42
2042374 Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom:5.2 -Overall Width - Side to Side:24.5 -Overall Depth - Front to Back:35 -Overall Product Weight:17
- Steel mobile base
- Powder-coated finish eliminates rust
- Allows convenient mobility of machinery
- Base made from sturdy steel
- Backed by a 1-Year warranty
|Powermatic 1791217 Riser Block for 1791216K Bandsaw
Lowest new price: $126.04
Lowest used price: $46.15
List price: $127.00
6-Inch riser block kit for Powermatic 14-Inch band saw.
- Increase band saw capacity to 12 inches
- Easy to install
- Safety guards included
|Powermatic 2328001 Table Insert for PM Model 66
Lowest new price: $82.08
List price: $82.20
- Reduces virtuallly all splintering and tearout on tablesaws
- High Density Phenolic laminate
Page 1 of 4
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.