|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Qualcraft 2481 Ladder Hook with Wheel, One Hook
Lowest new price: $22.75
Lowest used price: $20.48
List price: $22.75
The Guardian, Fall Protection Ladder Hook With Wheel, Provides Ideal Method Of Securing The Top Of A Ladder To A Rooftop, When Used With A Paired Ladder Hook, Both Hooks Fit Over The Top 2 Rungs Of The Ladder & Hook Over The Roof Edge, Wing Nuts Of Both Hooks Are Tightened Holding The Ladder Firmly In Place, Designed To Fit Single Or Extension Ladders, Made From Powder Coated Steel For Superior Durability & Strength.
The Qual-Craft ladder hook comes complete with a convenient wheel to roll the ladder along the roof without damaging shingles. Sporting a tough, steel construction for added durability, the ladder hook adjusts to fit between the top two ladder rungs. The ladder hook fits single or extension ladders in wood, fiberglass, or aluminum in both round and D rung styles. Two hooks must be used per ladder.
- Provides Ideal Method Of Securing The Top Of A Ladder To A Rooftop, When Used With A Paired Ladder Hook
- Both Hooks Fit Over The Top 2 Rungs Of The Ladder & Hook Over The Roof Edge
- Wing Nuts Of Both Hooks Are Tightened Holding The Ladder Firmly In Place
- Designed To Fit Single Or Extension Ladders
- Made From Powder Coated Steel For Superior Durability & Strength.
- Durable and convenient ladder hook with wheel
- Adjusts to fit between the top two ladder rungs
- Compatible with wood, fiberglass, or aluminum ladders
- Compatible with round or D rung styles
- Two hooks must be used per ladder.
|Qualcraft 2420 Aluminum Two-Rung Short Body Ladder Jack
Lowest new price: $55.87
List price: $85.03
MIG welded and riveted construction. Will work on either inside or outside ladder face. Will accommodate up to 18" wide-plank. Adjustable to fit round or D-Rung ladders. Complies with OSHA requirements.
- Many uses, such as, painting siding, window repair, general repair. Takes two to use.
- For a super quick set-up and tear down, use Qual-Craft aluminum ladder jacks.
- These tough riveted and welded ladder jacks will work on the inside or outside ladder face.
- They should be fully decked using an 18" wide platform that comply with OSHA requirements
- Qual-Craft ladder jacks are adjustable to fit round or "D" rung ladders.
|Qualcraft 2500 Adjustable Roofing Bracket
Lowest new price: $10.58
List price: $16.21
Steel Heavy Duty Adjustable Roofing Bracket, Attaches To The Our Pump Jack System To Offer A Sturdy, Flat Surface To Stand On While Roofing Or Working At Heights, Durable All Steel Construction With An Adjustable 6" Or 10" Platform, Designed To Be Used With 2" x 6" Or 10" Planks, Bracket Allows For Easy Installation & Removal Without Damaging Shingles, Compliant With OSHA Regulations, Recommended To Use At Least On Bracket Per Every 8' Of Spacing.
The Qual-Craft adjustable roofing bracket features durable all-steel construction with an adjustable 6-inch or 10-inch platform. Designed to be used with 2-by-6-inch or 10-inch planks, the bracket allows for easy installation and removal without damaging shingles. Already compliant with OSHA regulations, it is recommended to use at least one bracket per every 8 feet of spacing.
- Attaches To The Our Pump Jack System To Offer A Sturdy, Flat Surface To Stand On While Roofing Or Working At Heights
- Durable All Steel Construction With An Adjustable 6" Or 10" Platform,
- Designed To Be Used With 2" x 6" Or 10" Planks
- Bracket Allows For Easy Installation & Removal Without Damaging Shingles
- Compliant With OSHA Regulations
- Durable adjustable roofing bracket
- All-steel construction
- Easy installation
- Designed to be used with 2-by-6-inch or 10-inch planks
- OSHA compliant
|Qualcraft 2601 Wall Jack
Lowest new price: $129.99
Lowest used price: $122.49
List price: $172.74
Easy to use and economical. Constructed of heavy duty malleable iron castings. Designed for use with 1-1/2" x 3-1/2" (2 x 4) fir poles. Used to raise walls and beams, to construct decks, or to tighten and true flooring. Capacity: 1,000 pounds. When used in conjunction with poles made of clear straight grained fir wood, free from all knots or defects.
- Heavy-duty wall jack; OSHA compliant; up to 1,000 pound capacity per wall jack
- Positive spring-loaded cam lock; Designed for use with 1-1/2 by 3-1/2-inch (2 x 4) fir poles
- Constructed of heavy-duty, malleable cast iron
- Includes 1 wall jack; 2 x 4 lumber not included
- 17 pounds; lifetime warranty
|Qualcraft 2470 Corner Buddy Aluminum Ladder Stabilizer
Lowest new price: $44.99
List price: $46.49
The Qualcraft Corner Buddy Ladder Stabilizer is designed for use on flat, round and multi-dimensional construction surfaces and corners. This aluminum stabilizer ensures extra safety when accessing gutters, downspouts, soffits, siding and any other situation where extra ladder stability is required. It can be used for all-purpose ladder work and is easy to install, remove and store.
- For use on a corners, flat, round, or multi-dimensional construction surfaces
- Transport the ladder from job to job without having to remove from ladder.
- Gives easier access to gutters, downspouts and soffits.
- Yellow safety coating and rubber bumpers
- Add stability to your ladder and creates a safe working environment
|Qualcraft 2620 Adjustable Wall Brace
Lowest new price: $54.99
List price: $54.99
Versatile scaffolding system is perfect for contractors. It is safe, durable, easy to use, portable and easily transported. Order the components you need to create a custom-made Ultra Jack scaffolding system that meets your requirements.Adjustable wall brace plumbs walls with a simple turn or two to move the top of the wall in or out. When the wall is in vertical position, simply nail the attachment plates of the brace to the floor and top sill plate and adjust. U.S.A. Frame Type: Wall brace, Finish Type: Powder-coat, Material Type: Steel construction
- Fast Way to brace and align walls
- Adjustable from 10'6" to 11'6"
- Position both partition & exterior walls easily and accurately
- Fast thread design makes wall brace simple and easy to use
- Sold individually
|Qualcraft 2502 90-Degree Fixed-Angle Roofing Bracket with 6-Inch Platform
Lowest new price: $8.86
List price: $13.86
Durable all steel construction. Easy installation and removable without damaging shingles. OSHA compliant when installed according to instructions. Capacity: 1 man per 8' of staging plus 40 pounds. Maximum 8' spacing between brackets. Use 2" x 6" planks or 2" x 4" planks as specified.
- Fixed angle 90-degree - 6-inch platform
- All steel construction
- Complies with OSHA regulations
|Qualcraft Steel Side Wall Carpenters (Staging) Bracket #2300
Lowest new price: $45.60
Lowest used price: $36.40
List price: $47.73
Versatile aluminum scaffolding system is perfect for contractors. It is safe, durable, easy to use, portable and easily transported. Order the components you need to create a custom-made Ultra Jack scaffolding system that meets your requirements. Sturdy steel staging bracket bolts through walls. Supports 36in. platform of 2in. thick planks. Holds 2 workers plus 75 lbs. per 8-ft. span. Guard rails Item#189513 available for use over 6 feet above ground. Folds for storage. U.S.A.
- This sturdy, steel constructed bracket bolts through walls with adjustment for wall thickness.
- Compact and portable
- You must use guardrails when installed over 6 feet above ground.
|Qualcraft Little Pee-Vee #2605
Lowest new price: $26.05
List price: $26.05
FEATURES:• Pushes or pulls sill plate• Pulls partitions together for nailing• Lightweight and versatile• Ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue• More precise than hammeringThe Qual-Craft "Pee-Vee" provides pushing and pulling power to move sill plate on new construction walls and assures proper alignment. This handy tool provides additional leverage to the get the job done and is also more precise than hammering. The Pee-Vee is both lightweight and versatile and ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue.
- Pushes or pulls sill plate
- Pulls partitions together for nailing
- Lightweight and versatile
- Ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue
- More precise than hammering
|Qualcraft Ultra Jack Work Bench #2004
Lowest new price: $69.61
Lowest used price: $38.16
List price: $69.61
The Ultra Jack System can be outfitted with a versatile work bench that can be installed as needed at any time during the job, without removing the Ultra Jack from the pole, or requiring any disassembly. This is a real time saver providing a spacious work area to ensure that you take the right tools and supplies up the scaffolding with you while promoting productivity and efficiency.
- Attaches to the top of the Ultra-Jack.
- Raises and lowers with the Jack.
- Used to take tools and supplies up the scaffolding.
- Adjustable from 12 to 24 inches.
Page 1 of 4
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.