|Pump Jack Base ULTRA ALL PRO BASE
Lowest new price: $54.70
The Poles can fitted with 2 types of bases to accommodate any ground work surface. The non skid base works well for flat and hard surfaces, and the spiked anchors offers security on soft and uneven surfaces. This unit model number 2009 is used for flat or hard surfaces.
- Easily attaches to Ultra and ALL PRO Poles
- Non-skid base works well for flat and hard surfaces.
- Comes with 24' Ultra and ALL PRO Poles
|QUAL CRAFT 12 Ft. Aluminum Ultr
Lowest new price: $297.00
List price: $297.00
Brand: QUAL CRAFT
Ultra Jack Aluminum and Rubber Pole. The reinforced structural grade aluminum / rubber pole has field replaceable facing. Continuous metal reinforcing virtually eliminates rubber distortion. The poles come in 3 lengths 6, 12, and 24 Foot.
Lowest new price: $99.73
List price: $99.73
Durable all-steel construction roof brackets with 6-inch platform. Use with 2-by-6-inch planks. Easy installation and removal without damaging shingles. One man per 8 feet of staging plus 40 pounds. Maximum 8 feet of spacing between brackets. Complies with OSHA regulations. Fixed angle 90 degree, 6-inch platform.
- Fixed angle 60 degree - 6-inch platform
- For use on 18/12 Fixed Pitch Roofs
- Commercial grade 11 gauge steel construction - Heavy duty riveted construction
- Unit has slots for easy installation & removal without damaging the shingles
- Capacity: 1 worker plus 40 lbs. per 8' staging - Maximum 8' spacing between brackets
|Qualcraft 1001 Offset Replacement Guide for 17-Inch to 18-Inch Shingles
Lowest new price: $67.92
List price: $67.92
The Qual Craft 1001 is an Offset Replacement Guide for 17 inch to 18 inch Shingles. It is used with Qualcraft model 1000 Shingle Shark.
- All Steel Construction
- Replacement Part
- Shingle Shark #1000 Comes standard with the offset guide
|Qualcraft 5200 Roof Peak Anchor
Lowest new price: $45.13
List price: $61.68
Heavy duty welded steel construction. Reusable. Meets or exceeds OSHA standards as defined by 29 CFR parts 1910 and 1926. For use with Qual-Craft personal Fall Arrest System. Model #5200 designed for use as anchor point for roof construction and maintenance.
- Accessory for personal fall arrest system (anchor point)
- Heavy duty welded steel construction
- Meets or exceeds OSHA standards
- One Anchor per person