|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Stanley 33-425 Powerlock 25-Foot by 1-Inch Measuring Tape - Original
Lowest new price: $9.88
Lowest used price: $9.19
List price: $31.98
Stanley tape blade is coated with Mylar polyester film for durability. Secure blade lock. Stanley 33 series.
The Stanley Powerlock 25-Foot by 1-Inch Measuring Tape is a classic, and for good reason. Designed for professionals and weekend warriors alike, this top-notch product offers maximum usability in all types of measuring situations. Equipped with a range of useful goodies, the highly-portable tape will meet just about anyone’s needs. Standard features include a lockable blade for precise measurements and minimal slippage, a belt hook for easy access, a 1-inch wide blade for easy reading, and 16-inch and 19.2-inch stud center markings. Plus, Stanley has added a heat-treated spring to increase the tape’s lifespan.
Two unique features make this tape a standout. First, the blade is coated with mylar to help it stand up to abrasion associated with repeated use. Second, the patented Tru-Zero hook doubles as a pivot for drawing circles and arcs, and it automatically adjusts to handle inside or outside measurements. What this means is that the hook on the end has a small amount of play that is equivalent to the thickness of the hook blade. This is so that when you measure with the hook inside a stop (like a window jam), the front end of the hook is the zero point. When you hook it over the edge of a board, the zero point becomes the back of the hook.
Stanley does make a host of other measuring tools that may be worth checking out. At such a great price, most users can’t go wrong with this one.
What’s in the Box
25-foot by 1-inch measuring tape
The Stanley Story
The Stanley Works, originally a bolt and door hardware manufacturing company located in New Britain, Connecticut; was founded in 1843 by Frederick T. Stanley. A few years later, in 1857, Frederick’s cousin, Henry Stanley, founded The Stanley Rule and Level Company. In 1920, The Rule and Level Company merged with The Stanley Works and would go on to become it’s famous Hand Tools Division. Over the years, The Stanley Works has produced some of the most innovative and useful tools ever made. Among these tools are the Bailey Plane, the Surform shaper, the PowerLock tape rule and most recently the FatMax line of products. Today, more than ever, Stanley continues to be an industry leader in tool innovation. In 2001, Stanley introduced more than 100 new products, bringing to 400 the number of new products introduced in the past four years. As a direct result of Stanley’s commitment to excellence, Stanley was awarded the Prestigious Golden Hammer Award, presented for New Product Innovation in both 2000 and 2001.
- 25-foot by 1-1/4-inch tape rule with belt clip
- Easy-to-read lockable yellow blade graduated in 1/16-inch
- High impact ABS case with rubber over mold for strength; Mylar-coated blade; heat-treated spring for repeated use
- 16-inch and 19.2-inch stud center markings
- 13.6-ounces; 7-foot standout; limited lifetime warranty
|STANLEY 94-248 65 Piece Homeowner's DIY Tool Kit
Lowest new price: $37.97
Lowest used price: $35.31
List price: $49.99
The STANLEY 94-248 65 Piece Homeowner's DIY Tool Kit is a must-have tool set with everything you need to tackle a variety of tasks around the house. Whether you're doing basic repairs, hanging pictures or cutting through boxes, this tool kit will equip you with the high-quality STANLEY essentials required to complete many DIY projects.
This 65-piece homeowner's set includes all the tools needed to complete basic DIY projects around the home. The tools are packaged in a blow molded case for easy tool storage and portability. All Stanley ratchets, sockets and wrenches are manufactured globally to Stanley specifications, meeting and often exceeding ANSI specification. Stanley drive tools are forged from high-quality steel to maximize project performance. The Stanley ratchet handles are ergonomically designed and have a thumb-operated reverse-switch mechanism. In addition, the Stanley sockets feature the Max-Drive design, providing improved torque and reduced fastener wear.
What's In The Box
The Stanley 94-248 65-piece general homeowner's tool set includes one 13-ounce hammer, one 16-foot tape rule, one 18mm snap-off knife, one torpedo level, one long nose and one slip joint pliers, one Phillips screwdriver, one standard tip screwdriver, eight SAE and eight metric hex keys, one 1/4-inch round-head ratchet, eight SAE 1/4-inch sockets, one 1/4-inch spinner handle, one 1/4-inch bit holder, and 30 bits.
16-Foot Tape Rule (30-495)
The perfect size for any job around the house, this 16-foot tape features the Tru-Zero end hook for accurate measurements. The 3/4-inch blade has a polymer coating to help withstand abrasion. The easy-to-find yellow case is made with a high-impact ABS for added durability. The tape rule also has convenient stud center markings at 16-inch and 19.2-inch, and a belt clip.
Made of fiberglass, this 13-ounce hammer helps reduce vibrations, while still providing the “feel of wood”. Easily tap in nails or remove them with the curve claw. Exclusive rim temper reduces incidences of chipping.
18MM Snap-Off Knife (10-280)
Easily cut through cardboard boxes, packages and more. Made with stainless steel and high impact polymer components, this 6-3/4-inch knife features a smooth slider mechanism that provides an audible "click" and self-locks for security. With a removable blade snapper in the cap of the knife, each of the 13 blade sections conveniently snaps off, to provide fresh, sharp cutting points for every new task you have.
Torpedo Level (42-291)
When hanging pictures on the wall, make sure they are straight with this 8-inch magnetic level. Made of high-impact ABS plastic for durability, this level features a top-reading vial that allows visibility from the top. Each of the three 360-degree vials is tinted for readability.
Long Nose Pliers (84-101)
Featuring a long nose to get into those hard-to-reach areas, these 6-inch pliers have a fixed joint design with a 1-inch jaw. The handle has a comfortable grip while using for bending, turning and cutting.
Slip Joint Pliers (84-097)
With a comfortable grip, these 6-inch pliers offer two locking positions with a 1/2-inch jaw for grasping and turning.
Two-Piece Screwdriver Set
These two common screwdrivers will help you with a wide range of your fastening needs. The handles are ergonomically designed with a slip-resistant textured grip for a comfortable hold. The 4-inch bars are chrome vanadium to resist corrosion and feature a magnetic tip for a secure grip on fasteners. The set includes the #2 Phillips screwdriver (65-167) and the 1/4-inch standard tip screwdriver (65-191).
The mechanics tools included are a 1/4–inch round head, full polish ratchet (85-890) and 8 SAE 1/4-inch sockets, a 1/4-inch spinner handle (86-004), a 1/4-inch bit holder (86-124), and 30 specialty bits. The two hex key sets come in durable caddies to keep keys organized, one for the 8 SAE keys and a separate one for the 8 metric keys.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED: Ratchet handles are ergonomically designed and have an easy-to-use, thumb-operated reverse-switch mechanism
- SOCKET AND EXTENSION LOCK: Sockets and extensions remain locked onto the drive until disengaged with an easy-to-reach, low-profile quick-release button
- SOCKET FEATURES: Sockets feature Max-Drive design, a unique radius corner design that provides 15% more torque than standard sockets and simplify the turning of rounded corners
- ANSI SPECS: Tools meet or exceed ANSI specs
- EAST TOOL STORAGE: Includes blow molded case for easy tool storage
- Stanley 90-947 6-Inch MaxSteel Adjustable Wrench
- BLACK+DECKER LD120VA 20-Volt Max Lithium Drill/Driver with 30 Accessories
- Qualihome Hardware Nail Assortment Kit, Includes Finish, Wire, Common, Brad and Picture Hanging Nails
- Household Assortment Kit, Cup Hooks, Picture Hangers, Push Pins, Thumb Tacks, Brads, Plastic Anchors, Screws and Nails, 360 Pieces.
- Stanley STST70574 12-Inch Soft Sided Tool Bag
- HILLMAN FASTENER 130251 Lg Picture Hanger Kit
- Dewalt DCD771C2 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 inch Compact Drill Driver Kit
- Stanley 87-369 8-Inch Adjustable Wrench
- BLACK+DECKER BDA46SDDD 46-Piece Screwdriver & Drill Bits Set
- DEWALT DW2166 45 Piece Screwdriving Set with Tough Case
|Stanley 10-099 6 in Classic 99® Retractable Utility Knife, 1-Pack
Lowest new price: $4.00
Lowest used price: $15.36
List price: $5.95
This Retractable Utility Knife from Stanley features a patented interlocking nose to hold your blade safely and securely in place. The knife features a 3-position retractable blade that can stored safely in the handle.
The Stanley 6-Inch Classic 99 Retractable Utility Knife starts sharper and stays sharper than standard heavy-duty blades. This knife features a patented interlocking nose to hold the blade securely. The three-position, retractable blade can be stored in the handle. This knife includes three blades and comes with Stanley's limited lifetime warranty.
Everyone knows the importance of the right tool for the job. Stanley's "Application Specific Blades" are designed with unique features for cutting drywall, roofing shingles and paper. Each blade is constructed of carbon alloy steel. With Stanley's patented S3 Technology, paper blades start sharper and stay sharper, roofing blades are stronger, and drywall and paper blades deliver more cuts per blade. The entire line provides better performance than standard heavy duty blades. View the comparison chart to choose the Stanley blade that is right for you.
- Interlocking nose to hold blade securely
- Three-position retractable blade
- Blade storage in handle,Blade is stored inside the the body of the knife.
- Multi-position blade slide
- Includes three 11-921 Heavy Duty utility blades
- Starts sharper and stays sharper than standard heavy-duty blades
- 3-position, retractable blade; blade storage in handle
- Patented interlocking nose holds blade securely
- Includes 3 blades
- Stanley's limited lifetime warranty
- Stanley 11-921T 10-Pack 1992 Heavy Duty Utility Blades with Dispenser
- Stanley 11-921A Classic 1992 Heavy Duty Knife Blades Dispenser, 100 Pack
- Stanley 84-114 3 Piece Basic 6-Inch Slip Joint, 6-Inch Long Nose, and 6-Inch Diagonal Plier Set
- Stanley 43-511 Magnetic Shock Resistant Torpedo Level
- WORKPRO Utility Knife Blades Dispenser SK5 Steel 100-pack
- Stanley 33-425 Powerlock 25-Foot by 1-Inch Measuring Tape - Original
- Slice 10514 Mini Cutter, Ceramic Safety Blade, Pocket Sized, Auto-Retractable, Stays Sharp Up to 11X Longer
- Stanley 11-921L 50-Pack Heavy Duty Utility Blades with Dispenser
- Stanley 11-921 10-Pack 1992 Heavy-Duty Utility Knife Replacement Blades
- FC Folding Pocket Utility Knife - Heavy Duty Box Cutter with Holster, Quick Change Blades, Lock-Back Design, and Lightweight Aluminum Body
|Stanley 66-039 6-Piece Jewelers Precision Screwdriver Set
Lowest new price: $5.00
List price: $9.17
680-66-039 Features: -Swivel head handles.-Hardened and tempered blades.-Plated shafts are fluted for better grip.-Corrosion resistant.-Tip Type: Phillips, Slotted.-Shank Material: Steel.-Length Group: Short.-Measuring System: Metric.-Quantity: 6 per set.-Price is for 1 Set. Includes: -Includes: (1) Phillips #0, (1) Phillips #1, (1) Slotted 1.4mm, (1) Slotted 1.8mm, (1) Slotted 2.3mm, (1) Slotted 3.0mm, Plastic Case.
- Swivel-head handles provide precision and reach
- Hardened and tempered steel blades
- Bright, plated shafts are fluted for a steady, solid grip
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Plastic storage case included
- Resists corrosion
|Stanley 11-921A Classic 1992 Heavy Duty Knife Blades Dispenser, 100 Pack
Lowest new price: $7.08
List price: $9.98
The Stanley 100-Pack 1992 Heavy Duty Utility Blades fit and deliver optimum performance in most standard utility knives. Each blade was engineered for general purpose cutting with a precision-honed edge for consistence cutting and extended blade life. Includes 100 blades in a convenient wall mountable dispenser for safe blade dispensing. For use in Stanley utility knives: 10-788, 10-499, 10-099, 10-065, and most other standard utility knives.
- Engineered for all-purpose cutting
- Dispenses 1 blade at a time
- Precision-honed blade edge for consistent, long-lasting cutting life.
- Blades fit most standard utility knives
- Dispenser and 100 Blades included
|Stanley 43-511 Magnetic Shock Resistant Torpedo Level
Lowest new price: $6.75
Lowest used price: $6.28
List price: $9.53
Stanley 43-511 Heavy-duty aluminum frame ensures accuracy and durability. Open, top-read vial provides maximum readability. Bi-material body with rubber ends for shock absorption. Non-marring feet can be used on finished surfaces without damage. Pipe groove makes it a good choice for use on rounded surfaces. Water resistant for use in wet or humid conditions. Allows for hands-free operation on metal surfaces.
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame ensures accuracy and durability
- Open, top-read vial provides maximum readability
- High Quality New!!!!!!!
- Non-marring feet can be used on finished surfaces without damage
- Water resistant for use in wet or humid conditions
- Bi-material body with rubber ends for shock absorption
- Non-marring feet can be used on finished surfaces without damage. Pipe groove makes it a good choice for use on rounded surfaces
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Stanley TRE550Z Electric Staple/Brad Nail Gun
Lowest new price: $18.99
Lowest used price: $17.66
List price: $23.96
ELEC STAPLE/BRAD NAILGUN. Stanley Hand Tools is a brand of hand tools. It is a division of Stanley Black & Decker, following the 2010 merger of The Stanley Works with Black & Decker
The heavy-duty design of the Stanley TRE550 Electric Staple / Brad Nail Gun delivers outstanding driving power for a wide variety of jobs. The tool's dual power lever (Hi/Lo) is designed for use with hard or soft materials. A flush-nose design solves the problem of stapling in tight spots, while a contoured grip provides extra comfort on the job.
The staple/gun also includes a anti-jam mechanism saves time on the job, a nose safety for safe operation of the tool, and an 8-foot power cord. This tools uses Stanley SharpShooter TRA700 Series or Arrow T-50 heavy duty staples and 1/2-inch, 9/16-inch and 5/8-inch brads.
Versatile, durable, and designed to accomplish tasks efficiently.
- Heavy-duty electric staple / brad nail gun with outstanding driving power
- Unique dual power lever (Hi/Lo) designed for use with hard or soft materials
- High Quality New!!!!!!!
- Includes 8-foot power cord
- Uses Stanley Sharpshooter TRA700 Series or Arrow T-50 heavy duty staples and 1/2-, 9/16- and 5/8-inch brads
- Heavy-duty electric staple / brad nailgun with outstanding driving power
- Unique dual power lever (Hi/Lo) designed for use with hard or soft materials
- Quick-jam-clear mechanism saves time and hassles
- Includes 8-foot power cord
- Uses Stanley SharpShooter TRA700 Series or Arrow T-50 heavy duty staples and 1/2-, 9/16- and 5/8-inch brads
- Stanley TRA700BN Heavy-Duty Staple & Brad Assortment, 2500-Pack
- Stanley Swkbn625S Brad Nails, 5/8-Inch, 1000-Pack
- Arrow Fastener 509 Genuine T50 9/16-Inch Staples, 1,250-Pack
- Stanley Swkbbn100 1 Inch Brown Brad Nails, Pack of 1000(Pack of 1000)
- Stanley TRA704T 1/4-Inch Heavy Duty Staples, Pack of 1000
- TRA708T Sharpshooter 1,000 1/2" 12MM steel narrow crown staples T-50 (2 Pack)
- Arrow Fastener 50MP T50 Staple Multi-Pack, 1875-Pack
- ARROW T50 Staples 50MP, 3-Pack
- Arrow T50 3/8" Staples, 1250 Count
- WolfWill Upholstery and Construction Heavy Duty Staple Remover Tack Lifter Ofiice Claw Tools Yellow
|Stanley 90-947 6-Inch MaxSteel Adjustable Wrench
Lowest new price: $6.19
Lowest used price: $5.76
List price: $13.99
- Laser-etched SAE and mm jaw scale for easy size adjustment
- Built-in tension spring stabilizes movable jaw.
- Forged chrome vanadium steel is strong and durable. Meets ANSI specifications.
- Slip-resistant bi-material handle for a comfortable grip. Used for automotive maintenance and repair, plumbing and general assembly tasks. Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Max Jaw Capacity: 13/14" / 26.3mm Head Width: 11/25" / 11.2mm
|Stanley 84-096 5-Inch Needle Nose Plier
Lowest new price: $5.79
List price: $11.99
This item is Stanley 84-096 5-Inch Needle Nose Plier . Used for Handtools & Tool Organizers, Pliers & Cutters. The produt is manufactured in China.
- Long tempered jaws for working in hard to reach areas
- Excellent for work in tight places
- Forged steel construction, Rust resistant finish
- Double-dipped handles provide comfortable use
- Length: 5 inches; backed by lifetime limited warranty
|Stanley 84-114 3 Piece Basic 6-Inch Slip Joint, 6-Inch Long Nose, and 6-Inch Diagonal Plier Set
Lowest new price: $8.19
List price: $8.49
Stanley 84-114 3 Piece Basic 6-Inch Slip Joint, 6-Inch Long Nose, and 6-Inch Diagonal Plier Set
The Stanley 84-114 Basic Pliers Set includes 3 sets of pliers that feature forged-steel construction for durability. A rust-resistant finish protects the pliers from the elements and keeps them looking fresh after a hard day's work. The jaws are machined to give you a slip-resistant grip, and the tool's double-dipped handle gives extra comfort. For extra durability, the pliers feature hardened cutting edges, and chrome-nickel steel gives them an extra-tough cutting edge. These pliers meet or exceed ANSI standards and include a limited lifetime warranty. View the comparison chart for the type of pliers that are best for you.
- Includes 3 sets of pliers with forged-steel construction for durability
- Forged-steel construction for durability
- Rust-resistant finish for greater protection; double-dipped handle for extra comfort
- Hardened cutting edges and chrome-nickel steel for extra-tough cutting edge
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
Page 1 of 177
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.