|Yamaha Generator, 1000W, Inverter Series EF1000ISC
Lowest new price: $849.95
The 1,000 watt Yamaha EF1000iS inverter generator is the ultimate in lightweight portable power. It is quiet and provides a "clean" source of electricity. The EF1000iS utilizes inverter technology with pulse width modulation control. Built with sound absorbing material and featuring a newly designed muffler on a revolutionary Yamaha MZ50 engine, the EF1000iS is both powerful and extremely quiet. A powerhouse performer at your fingertips.
|Yamaha 3-Inch 15,600 GPH Water Pump #YP30G
Lowest new price: $713.10
List price: $825.00
Yamaha High Capacity Water Pump - 3in Outlet - 259 Gpm. Need to move some water?? High Capacity industrial water pumps from Yamaha can do the job. Remove water from basements, swimming pools, RV parks, motorsports tracks and more!
- NPT fittings connect easily with the suction and discharge hoses for less downtime
- Pumps up to 260 gal/min (15,600 gal/hr) through a three-inch port for ultra fast cleanup
- Self-priming centrifugal pump for ease of use
- Delivers up to 102 feet of total head, 23 feet of suction head for a wide variety of pumping applications
- Die-cast aluminum pump housings for lighter carrying weight and optimal durability
|Yamaha YP20T 2-Inch Trash Pump
Lowest new price: $649.95
List price: $1,199.00
- Hi-chrome cast iron impeller makes for long-term durability
- Light weight and durable
- Delivers impressive performance, moving up to 180 gallons per minute.
- Durable 5.5 hp Yamaha OHV engine, low oil warning system.
- Pumps solids up to 3/4" in diameter.
|Yamaha 2-Inch Water Pump with 4 HP Engine #YP20G
Lowest new price: $522.20
List price: $625.00
Need to move some water?? High Capacity industrial water pumps from Yamaha can do the job. Remove water from basements, swimming pools, RV parks, motorsports tracks and more!
- Pumps up to 160 gal/min (9,600 gal/hr) through a two inch port.
- Delivers a 98 foot total head, with a 23 foot suction head.
- Impeller and volute case are cast iron for greater durability
- Durable carbon-ceramic seats reduce abrasion for long pump life.
- Standard NPT fittings connect easily with the suction and discharge hoses.