|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Dremel 4486 MultiPro Keyless Chuck
Lowest new price: $7.99
List price: $15.99
Now have tool-free accessory changes. Eliminate the collet and wrench when changing accessories. Accepts all accessory rotary bits with 1/32" to 1/8" shanks, use with rotary tool models 4000, 400, 3000, 398, 395, 300, 285, 275, 200, 100, 8220, 8200, 8050, 800, 780, 770, 7700, 750.
- Now have tool-free accessory changes
- Eliminate the collet and wrench when changing accessories
- Accepts all accessory rotary bits with 1/32" to 1/8" shanks; use with rotary tool models 4000, 400, 3000, 398, 395, 300, 285, 275, 200, 100, 8220, 8200, 8050, 800, 780, 770, 7700, 750
- Also use with Dremel attachments 212, 225, and 575
- Actual color may vary
|Dremel 225-01 Flex Shaft Attachment
Lowest new price: $24.96
List price: $24.98
The flexible, 36" shaft attaches easily, new 5" bend radius provides more flexibility during use. Specs: comfort grip hand piece, integrated shaft lock button, Quick connect, accepts up to 1/8" shank accessories, works with collet system and the dremel chuck. Fits tool models 400, 398, 395, 300, 285, 275 and 800. Includes: flex shaft attachment, square drive nut and instructions.
- The product is Moto Tool Flex Shaft
- Comfort grip hand piece allows finger tip control to cut, grind, sand, sharpen, polish and more
- Integrated shaft lock button on the hand piece allows for easy accessory changes
- Quick connect - easily attaches to your Dremel rotary tool
- More flexible cable - provides more comfort during use.
- For use with rotary tool models 4000, 400, 398, 395, 300, 285, 275, 200, 100, 8200, 800, 4200, 3000, 8220
|Dremel 220-01 Rotary Tool Workstation Drill Press Work Station with Wrench
Lowest new price: $43.27
List price: $44.97
It's a drill press, tool holder and flex shaft holder all in one. Drill accurate perpendicular and angled holes. Holds your tool in place for applications like sanding and buffing, and the telescoping flex shaft holder extends to any height between 16 and 29 inches.
- Articulating Drill Press- Drills Perpendicular and Angled Holes in 15-degree Increments, up to 90 Degrees Horizontal
- Tool Holder- Holds Tool at 90 Degrees Horizontal for Tasks Such as Polishing Metal Objects, Sanding Different Shapes and Grinding Metal Pieces
- Flex Shaft Tool Stand- Allows Telescopic Adjustment to Any Height Between 16 and 29 Inches, Crow's Nest Provides On-board Storage for Drill Bits, Wrenches, and Other Dremel Accessories
- Cord Management Clips - for Safe Storage of Power Cords, Inch/Metric Marking on Base - For Accurate Drilling of Workpiece, Depth Markings with Depth Stop - for Consistent Depth, Sturdy Metal Base with 4 Clamping Points - to Securely Hold the Station.
- Compatible with Dremel Rotary Tool models 100, 200, 275, 285, 300, 395, 398, 400, 800, 3000, 4000, 4200, 8100, 8200, 8220.
|Dremel 290-01 0.2 Amp 7,200 Stroke Per Minute Engraver includes Letter and Number Template
Lowest new price: $18.63
Lowest used price: $15.99
List price: $24.88
Engrave, Decorate, Or Personalize A Wide Variety Of Materials--From Metal To Plastic To Wood And Leather--With The Dremel 290-01 7,200 Stroke Per Minute Engraver. This Handy Tool Includes A Letter And Number Template For Infinite Artistic Possibilities. It Also Features A Soft-Grip Body, Replaceable Carbide Engraving Point, And Variable Stroke Control. Powered By A 7,200 Spm, 115-Volt Motor For Reliable Performance, The 290-01 Lets You Personalize Your Valuables Or Decorate Metal, Glass, And Stone For A Unique Touch. It's Also Perfect For Ceramics, Crafts, And Jewelry Making. With The 290-01, The Only Limit Is Your Imagination. Engrave Your Wedding Date On A Glass Tumbler For A Special Anniversary Gift Or Wedding Favor, Jazz Up A Plain Wooden Frame With A Mix Of Lines And Letters, Or Embellish A Simple Mirror With A Lovely Engraved Design. With This Tool You Can Also Mark Your Valuables To Help Protect Them From Theft And Engrave Your Name Directly On Your Luggage To Make It Easier To Spot Your Bag At The Airport. The Dremel Engraver Helps You Identify And Protect Property Like Tools, Bikes, Cameras, Tvs, And Other Valuables Quickly And Easily. Engraving Your Valuables With Your Name Or Identification Number Makes Them Less Likely To Be Stolen, As Personalized Items Are More Difficult For Would-Be Thieves To Sell For A Quick Profit.
Engrave, decorate, or personalize a wide variety of materials--from metal to plastic to wood and leather--with the Dremel 290-01 7,200 Stroke Per Minute Engraver. This handy tool includes a letter and number template for infinite artistic possibilities. It also features a soft-grip body, replaceable carbide engraving point, and variable stroke control.
The Dremel 290-01 7,200 Stroke Per Minute Engraver includes:
- Engraver tool
- Letter and number template
- 9924 carbide point
The included letter and number template makes it easy to personalize your items.View larger.
7,200 SPM Motor for Powerful Performance with a Variety of Materials
With a five-position stroke adjustment, the engraver etches fine lines and deep grooves.View larger.
The included 9924 carbide engraving point ensures precise results.View larger.
Powered by a 7,200 SPM, 115-volt motor for reliable performance, the 290-01 lets you personalize your valuables or decorate metal, glass, and stone for a unique touch. It's also perfect for ceramics, crafts, and jewelry making.
Unlimited Personalization and Decorative Options
With the 290-01, the only limit is your imagination. Engrave your wedding date on a glass tumbler for a special anniversary gift or wedding favor, jazz up a plain wooden frame with a mix of lines and letters, or embellish a simple mirror with a lovely engraved design. With this tool you can also mark your valuables to help protect them from theft and engrave your name directly on your luggage to make it easier to spot your bag at the airport.
Engrave for Protection Against Theft
The Dremel Engraver helps you identify and protect property like tools, bikes, cameras, TVs, and other valuables quickly and easily. Engraving your valuables with your name or identification number makes them less likely to be stolen, as personalized items are more difficult for would-be thieves to sell for a quick profit. Plus, should your property become lost or stolen, having identification on the item helps police return recovered items to you more quickly.
Five-Position Stroke Adjustment for Precise Results
Featuring a five-position calibrated stroke adjustment dial to regulate the engraving depth, the 290-01 lets you etch fine lines or deep grooves in metal, glass, wood, leather, plastic, and ceramic. Its soft-grip body ensures a comfortable, secure grip, while a replaceable carbide engraving point ensures precise results. For added versatility, you can also purchase an optional 9929 diamond point (not included) for heavy-duty use on hard surfaces.
Compact, Lightweight Design for Easy Handling and Comfortable Grip
Weighing just 12 ounces, the 290-01 has a light and compact design that lets you perform intricate work without excessive stress on your wrist or hand, and the included number and letter template helps you complete your engraving quickly and easily without mistakes.
For additional peace of mind, the 290-01 comes with a two-year warranty.
About Dremel: A History of Brilliance and Innovation
Founded in 1932 in Racine, Wisconsin, Dremel is the industry leader in rotary tools. The company owes its success to the inventive genius of its founder and namesake, Albert J. Dremel. In his lifetime, Mr. Dremel owned 55 patents on a wide range of products from electric erasers to a gas-powered rotary lawn mower. His most famous and important invention was a high-speed rotary tool, dubbed the Dremel Moto-Tool. Compact, lightweight, and perfect for a wide range of jobs, the rotary tool was an immediate hit with hobbyists and eventually became accepted as one of the greatest inventions of the 20th century. Today, the Dremel name remains synonymous with utility, durability, and innovation.
What's in the Box
Engraver tool, letter and number template, and 9924 carbide point
|The versatile, easy-grip 290-01 lets you decorate and label a wide range of material, from tough metal to delicate glass. |
- Engrave, decorate, or personalize a wide variety of materials
- This handy tool includes a letter and number template for infinite artistic possibilities
- It also features a soft-grip body, replaceable carbide engraving point, and variable stroke control
- Ideal for decorative engraving or adding security by personalizing your valuables
- Engraves on metal, glass, wood, plastic, and ceramic
- 5-position calibrated stroke adjustment dial regulates engraving depth
- Includes replaceable carbide steel engraving point
- Letter/Number template included
|Dremel 335-01 Plunge Router Attachment
Lowest new price: $22.99
List price: $37.96
Plunge router attachment, lock & release in handle, clear base, two depth stops with quick release, lightweight & easy to control, on board storage for bits & wrench, edge guide for accurate & straight cuts, Circle guide routs perfect cuts.
Anyone who's ever used a router understands the satisfaction that a cleanly cut rabbet or mortise can give. But if you're working on small-scale projects, such as jewelry boxes or models, that monster three-horsepower fixed-base router with the 1/2-inch bit is simply overkill.
That's where the Dremel 335 comes in. This plunge-router adapter is meant to be used with the Dremel rotary tools (models 400, 398, 395, 300, 285, and 275), which accommodate 1/8-inch diameter bits. If you already own one of these tools, buying the attachment is a great way to get an instant router without having to shell out the extra forty or fifty bucks for a single-purpose machine (that may be too big for what you're doing anyway).
Assembling the attachment is simple: just remove the housing cap from your Dremel, reassemble the collet nut, then place the tool into the router attachment. The tool is secured in the attachment with a mounting nut and wrench (both included).
The attachment features two plunge depths, which are locked in via a rotary hand grip. Setting routing depth can be a little tricky: it's a good idea to practice on scrap until you get a feel for it. The clear base gives you good stability and lets you see exactly what you're doing, as does the narrow profile of the Dremel tool itself. The attachment also includes an adjustable edge guide that works very well.
If you're working on small projects are willing to experiment with the settings, this is the router for you.--Josh Dettweiler
What's in the Box
Plunge-router attachment, edge guide, circle cutting guide, mounting wrench, instructions
- Fits model 275, 285, 395, 398; 100, 200, 300 and 400 Series; 3000, 4000, 4200, 8200 and 8220
- Quickly converts rotary tool to plunge router; plunge lock-in handle; 2 depth stops for rapid depth adjustments
- Plastic and metal construction
- Includes plunge router attachment, edge guide, circle cutting guide, mounting wrench, manual
- 6 by 5-1/2 inches; 1-year warranty
|Dremel 689-01 11-Piece Rotary Tool Carving and Engraving Kit
Lowest new price: $11.98
List price: $20.17
Includes Carving and Engraving Mini Accessory Kit - 689-01, 1/32 in. Engraving Cutter - 105, 1/8 in. Grinding Stone - 702, Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone - 602, 1/16 in. Engraving Cutter - 106, 3/32 in. Engraving Cutter - 107, 1/32 in. Engraving Cutter - 108, 5/64 in. Diamond Wheel Point - 103, 5/64 in. Diamond Carving Bit - 134, 9/32 in. Grinding Stone - 142, 3/16 in. Grinding Stone - 922, 1/8 in. Grinding stone - 322
The Dremel 689-01 11-piece rotary tool carving and engraving kit comes with 11 assorted carving and engraving accessories. It features 4 engraving cutters and 4 grinding stones and also includes a diamond wheel point and diamond carving bit. It’s packaged in a convenient mini accessory case and is a great addition to your dremel accessory line-up.
- Comes with 11 assorted carving and engraving accessories
- Features 4 engraving cutters and 4 grinding stones
- Includes a diamond wheel point and diamond carving bit
- Packaged in a convenient mini accessory case
- A great addition to your Dremel accessory line-up
|Dremel 231 Shaper/Router Table
Lowest new price: $28.31
List price: $29.99
INCLUDES:• (1) Table• InstructionsFEATURES:• Adjustable fence for versatile performance• Slot, groove, shape, sand and trim edges• Large, 8" x 6" worktable• Attaches directly to workbenchSPECIFICATIONS:• Fits Tool Model: 4000, 400, 398, 395, 300, 285, 275, 200, 100, 8200
- Convert Dremel corded & cordless rotary tools into a bench mounted wood shaper
- Features an adjustable fence and a large 8-Inch X 6-Inch work table
- Slot, groove, sand and trim edges
- MultiPro tool not included
- For use with rotary tool models 100, 200, 275, 285, 300, 395, 398, 400, 3000, 4000, 4200, 8200 and 8220.
|Dremel 432 1/2-Inch 120 Grit Sanding Bands, 6 Pack
Lowest new price: $1.70
List price: $3.40
An abrasive band made of aluminum oxide, classified as fine 120 grit. Ideal for rough-shaping and smoothing wood and fiberglass--as well as removing rust from metal surfaces, shaping rubber surfaces and more.
The Dremel 1/2-Inch Sanding Band is ideal for rough-shaping and smoothing wood and fiberglass, as well as removing rust from metal and shaping rubber surfaces. This cylinder sanding band is covered with fine 120-grit aluminum oxide abrasive. This purple sanding band is easily replaceable and comes in a pack of six.
- Ideal for rough-shaping and smoothing wood and fiberglass
- Removes rust from metal; shapes rubber surfaces
- Covered with aluminum oxide abrasive
- Features fine 120-grit sanding
- Measures 1/2 inch in thickness; pack of 6
|Dremel 290-05 120-Volt Industrial Engraver
Lowest new price: $24.99
List price: $37.90
Includes 115V Engraver Kit - 290-05, Letter/Number Template, (4) Carbide Engraving Points - 9924, Bit Case
- Stroke adjustment dial regulates engraving depth from fine lines to deep grooves
- Replaceable carbide point lets you engrave on most surfaces
- Optional 9929 diamond point (not included) for heavy-duty use on hard surfaces
- Letter/Number template helps etch words and numbers ; Soft grip adds extra comfort and control
- The 290-05 kit contains the 290-01 tool + additional accessories.
|Dremel 575 Right Angle Attachment for Rotary Tool
Lowest new price: $18.26
List price: $31.49
Dremel 575D Right Angle Attachment For Dremel Rotary Tool Quickly And Easily Converts Your Dremel Rotary Tool To A Right Angle Tool. This Accessory Will Enhance The Versatility Of Your Dremel Tools Allowing You To Get Into Hard-To-Reach Areas. It Also Makes Your Existing Tool More Comfortable To Use. The Right Angle Attachment Will Handle A Full 30,000 Rpm And Works On Dremel 275, 285, 300, 395, 398, 400, 780 And 800 Model Tools. This Attachment Comes Complete With A Drive Adapter So No Additional Parts Are Required. The Right Angle Attachment Is Ergonomically Designed To Provide Smooth, Cool Running Performance. The Compact Size Makes It Ideal For Working Inside Cabinets, Drawers Or Castings.Multi-Tool Not Included.
- Dremel 575D Right Angle Attachment for Dremel Rotary Tool quickly and easily converts your Dremel rotary tool to a right angle tool
- This accessory will enhance the versatility of your Dremel tools allowing you to get into hard-to-reach areas
- Quick connect system easily attaches to your rotary tool in place of the housing cap without the need of tools
- Coupling system allows you to orient the right angle attachment on your tool in 12 different directions
- Ball bearing and spiral bevel gears give long lasting durability along with smooth and cool operation
- Load rating 180 lbs.
Page 1 of 17
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.