|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Dremel 4486 MultiPro Keyless Chuck
Lowest new price: $7.99
List price: $12.12
Now have tool-free accessory changes. Eliminate the collet and wrench when changing accessories. Accepts all accessory rotary bits with 1/32" to 1/8" shanks, use with rotary tool models 4000, 400, 3000, 398, 395, 300, 285, 275, 200, 100, 8220, 8200, 8050, 800, 780, 770, 7700, 750.
- Now have tool-free accessory changes
- Now have tool-free accessory changes
- Eliminate the collet and wrench when changing accessories
- Accepts all accessory rotary bits with 1/32" to 1/8" shanks; use with rotary tool models 4000, 400, 3000, 398, 395, 300, 285, 275, 200, 100, 8220, 8200, 8050, 800, 780, 770, 7700, 750
- Also use with Dremel attachments 212, 225, and 575
- Actual color may vary
|Dremel 225-01 Flex Shaft Attachment
Lowest new price: $24.97
List price: $43.09
Dremel Model 225-01 - This attachment is ideal for hard-to-reach places and fine detail work.
- The product is Moto Tool Flex Shaft
- Comfort grip hand piece allows finger tip control to cut, grind, sand, sharpen, polish and more
- Integrated shaft lock button on the hand piece allows for easy accessory changes
- Quick connect - easily attaches to your Dremel rotary tool
- More flexible cable - provides more comfort during use.
- For use with rotary tool models 4000, 400, 398, 395, 300, 285, 275, 200, 100, 8200, 800, 4200, 3000, 8220
|Dremel 290-05 120-Volt Industrial Engraver
Lowest new price: $19.75
List price: $19.99
Highlights: Soft grip 115 Voltage Stroke adjustment dial regulates engraving depth from fine lines to deep grooves Replaceable carbide point lets you engrave on most surfaces Optional 9929 diamond point (not included) for Heavy Duty use on hard surfaces Letter/Number template helps etch words and numbersSoft grip adds extra comfort and control Light and compact design provides comfortable use for precision engraving performance
- Stroke adjustment dial regulates engraving depth from fine lines to deep grooves
- Replaceable carbide point lets you engrave on most surfaces
- Optional 9929 diamond point (not included) for heavy-duty use on hard surfaces
- Letter/Number template helps etch words and numbers ; Soft grip adds extra comfort and control
- The 290-05 kit contains the 290-01 tool + additional accessories.
|Dremel 290-01 0.2 Amp 7,200 Stroke Per Minute Engraver includes Letter and Number Template
Lowest new price: $16.99
List price: $34.14
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for identifying and personalizing your valuables as well as decorative engraving
- At 7,200 strokes per minute, the 115 volt motor and carbide point do more than just scratch the surface
- Stroke adjustment dial on tool regulates engraving depth, from fine lines to deep grooves
- Get the performance you need to engrave on metal, plastic, glass, ceramic, wood and even leather
- Setting the dial at 1 through 3 engraves soft materials such as wood and leather
- Engrave, decorate, or personalize a wide variety of materials
- This handy tool includes a letter and number template for infinite artistic possibilities
- It also features a soft-grip body, replaceable carbide engraving point, and variable stroke control
- Ideal for decorative engraving or adding security by personalizing your valuables
- Engraves on metal, glass, wood, plastic, and ceramic
- 5-position calibrated stroke adjustment dial regulates engraving depth
- Includes replaceable carbide steel engraving point
- Letter/Number template included
- Dremel 9929 Engraver Diamond Point Bit
- Dremel 689-01 11-Piece Rotary Tool Carving and Engraving Kit
- 1 X Letter and Number Stencil Sets - Sizes 8, 10, 20, 30mm - Assorted Colors
- General Tools 505 Cordless Precision Engraver with Diamond Tip Bit
- Direct store Parts DF952 Waterproof Heavy Duty BBQ Grill Cover for Weber (Genesis) Charmglow Brinkmann Jennair Uniflame Lowes and Other Grills (Medium,Large,X-Large,XX-Large) (XXL 72*26*51)
- FOLAI Electric Engraving Engraver Pen Carve Tool For DIY Jewellery Jewelry Metal Glass - (Cordless Precision Engraver with Diamond Tip Bit)
- Dremel 108 Engraving Cutter 1/32-inch, 1/8-inch Shank
- SE DT220R 180 Grit Diamond Burr Set with 1/8" Shank, 20-Piece
- Scotch Lightweight Shipping Packaging Tape, 1.88 Inches x 54.6 Yards, 6 Rolls (3350-6)
- Dremel 9909 Tungsten Carbide Cutter
|Dremel 4485 Quick Change Collet Nut Kit
Lowest new price: $6.02
List price: $9.99
Quick change collet nut kit, includes 1 each #480, #481, #482 & #483.
- Provides the optimal grip for bits offered for our rotary tool line; The collet features small identification rings around its shank
- Contents: 1 Collet and nuts for 1/8, 3/32, 1/16, and 1 32" bits; Quantity: 4 Pieces (480, 481, 482, 483)
- For use with all current Dremel rotary tools and 4000, 400, 3000, 398, 395, 300, 285, 275, 200, 100, 8200, 800, 780, 770, 7700, 750 except discontinued models 1, 2, and series 1 or earlier of discontinued models 260, 270 and 280, Individual collets are compatible with Flex-Shaft tool hand-pieces #235 and #237
- Durable metal shanks for long-lasting use
|Dremel EZ406-02 1 1/2-Inch EZ Lock Rotary Tool Cut-Off Wheel and Mandrel Metal Cutting Starter Kit
Lowest new price: $11.73
List price: $17.85
Dremel EZ406-02 1 1/2-Inch EZ Lock Rotary Tool Cut-Off Wheel and Mandrel Metal Cutting Starter Kit
If you regularly use cut-off wheels for your crafting and repair jobs, the Dremel EZ406 EZ Lock Starter Kit is a must-have addition to your home shop or crafting room. By providing faster and easier mandrel-mounted accessory changes without a screwdriver, this kit helps save you time and effort so you can focus on your projects.
The EZ406 set makes it easy to lock and change accessories for hobby and repair jobs.View larger.
The five EZ456 cut-off wheels lock in place quickly and are labeled for easy identification.View larger.
The EZ402 mandrel's one-piece design eliminates the need for a screwdriver.View larger.
Easy 1-2-3 Bit Changes Without a Screwdriver
The Dremel EZ406 EZ Lock Starter Kit includes:
- EZ402 mandrel
- Five EZ456 cutting wheels
Compatible with all Dremel rotary tools, the EZ406 makes accessory changes as easy as one, two, three.View larger.
Compatible with all Dremel rotary tools, the EZ406 is the first patented system of its kind. It makes accessory changes as easy as one, two, three. Just pull, twist, and release! Its one-piece mandrel design eliminates the need for a screwdriver and simplifies the process of changing cutting wheels, making it a snap to cut through a range of materials from metal to plastic.
One-Piece Design for Quick Wheel Changes
The EZ406 EZ Lock Starter Kit contains the EZ402 mandrel and five EZ456 cutt-off wheels. The innovative, one-piece design of the EZ402 mandrel makes it easy to EZ Lock compatible accessories--even when you're wearing gloves! With the EZ402, locking and loading is an effortless process that does not require holding the cut-off wheels in place with a screw. This saves you the worry of losing those tiny mandrel screws, and it saves you the time spent using a wrench to tighten them.
Long-Lasting, Labeled Cut-Off Wheels
Designed for reliable performance year after year, the EZ406 includes five EZ456 cut-off wheels that last two times longer than fiberglass-reinforced cut-off wheels. They also lock in place quickly and are labeled for easy identification to ensure you have the right wheel for the job.
Versatile Design for Flexibility
This set gives you the flexibility and solid performance you need to complete a range of hobby, repair, and renovation tasks. Use the EZ406 to cut through metal conduit and PVC piping, re-slot screw heads, remove rusty nail heads, or tackle light demolition jobs. With the EZ406 you can also cut aluminum and power through nuts and bolts.
About Dremel: A History of Brilliance and Innovation
Founded in 1932 in Racine, Wisconsin, Dremel is the industry leader in rotary tools. The company owes its success to the inventive genius of its founder and namesake, Albert J. Dremel. In his lifetime, Mr. Dremel owned 55 patents on a wide range of products from electric erasers to a gas-powered rotary lawn mower. His most famous and important invention was a high-speed rotary tool, dubbed the Dremel Moto-Tool. Compact, lightweight, and perfect for a wide range of jobs, the rotary tool was an immediate hit with hobbyists and eventually became accepted as one of the greatest inventions of the 20th century. Today, the Dremel name remains synonymous with utility, durability, and innovation.
What's in the Box
EZ402 mandrel and five EZ456 cutting wheels
- Faster accessory change easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Use for cutting metal
- EZ Lock Cut-off Wheels last 2 times longer
- Cut-off Wheels labeled for quick identification
- One-piece mandrel design with no screw needed
|Dremel 335-01 Plunge Router Attachment
Lowest new price: $23.27
List price: $37.96
Plunge router attachment, lock & release in handle, clear base, two depth stops with quick release, lightweight & easy to control, on board storage for bits & wrench, edge guide for accurate & straight cuts, Circle guide routs perfect cuts.
Anyone who's ever used a router understands the satisfaction that a cleanly cut rabbet or mortise can give. But if you're working on small-scale projects, such as jewelry boxes or models, that monster three-horsepower fixed-base router with the 1/2-inch bit is simply overkill.
That's where the Dremel 335 comes in. This plunge-router adapter is meant to be used with the Dremel rotary tools (models 400, 398, 395, 300, 285, and 275), which accommodate 1/8-inch diameter bits. If you already own one of these tools, buying the attachment is a great way to get an instant router without having to shell out the extra forty or fifty bucks for a single-purpose machine (that may be too big for what you're doing anyway).
Assembling the attachment is simple: just remove the housing cap from your Dremel, reassemble the collet nut, then place the tool into the router attachment. The tool is secured in the attachment with a mounting nut and wrench (both included).
The attachment features two plunge depths, which are locked in via a rotary hand grip. Setting routing depth can be a little tricky: it's a good idea to practice on scrap until you get a feel for it. The clear base gives you good stability and lets you see exactly what you're doing, as does the narrow profile of the Dremel tool itself. The attachment also includes an adjustable edge guide that works very well.
If you're working on small projects are willing to experiment with the settings, this is the router for you.--Josh Dettweiler
What's in the Box
Plunge-router attachment, edge guide, circle cutting guide, mounting wrench, instructions
- Fits model 275, 285, 395, 398; 100, 200, 300 and 400 Series; 3000, 4000, 4200, 8200 and 8220
- Quickly converts rotary tool to plunge router; plunge lock-in handle; 2 depth stops for rapid depth adjustments
- Plastic and metal construction
- Includes plunge router attachment, edge guide, circle cutting guide, mounting wrench, manual
- 6 by 5-1/2 inches; 1-year warranty
|Dremel 689-01 11-Piece Rotary Tool Carving and Engraving Kit
Lowest new price: $13.15
List price: $20.17
Includes Carving and Engraving Mini Accessory Kit - 689-01, 1/32 in. Engraving Cutter - 105, 1/8 in. Grinding Stone - 702, Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone - 602, 1/16 in. Engraving Cutter - 106, 3/32 in. Engraving Cutter - 107, 1/32 in. Engraving Cutter - 108, 5/64 in. Diamond Wheel Point - 103, 5/64 in. Diamond Carving Bit - 134, 9/32 in. Grinding Stone - 142, 3/16 in. Grinding Stone - 922, 1/8 in. Grinding stone - 322
The Dremel 689-01 11-piece rotary tool carving and engraving kit comes with 11 assorted carving and engraving accessories. It features 4 engraving cutters and 4 grinding stones and also includes a diamond wheel point and diamond carving bit. It’s packaged in a convenient mini accessory case and is a great addition to your dremel accessory line-up.
- Comes with 11 assorted carving and engraving accessories
- Features 4 engraving cutters and 4 grinding stones
- Includes a diamond wheel point and diamond carving bit
- Packaged in a convenient mini accessory case
- A great addition to your Dremel accessory line-up
|Dremel 678-01 Circle Cutter and Straight Edge Guide
Lowest new price: $9.91
List price: $15.91
Cut perfect circles from 3/4 to 12 in. in diameter in a variety of materials. You can easily attach the Dremel Circle Cutter to the Dremel high-speed rotary tool (sold separately). The attachment has convenient measurement guides in both inches and centimeters, so you can cut out the right-sized circle every time.
- Makes circles from 3/4" -12" (1.9-30 cm)
- Precision stamped steel construction for accuracy and durability.
- Attaches quickly and easily to Dremel Rotary Tools without needing additional tools
- Depth adjustment allows easy setting of the correct cutting depth
|Dremel 5000755-01 4.8-Volt MiniMite Battery
Lowest new price: $13.40
List price: $23.19
The Dremel 755-01 MiniMite Battery is a removable 4.8V NiCd battery pack for use with Dremel MiniMite.
- Dimensions: 2.4 IN x 6.5 IN x 5.25 IN
- For use with Dremel 4.8-Volt MiniMite cordless rotary tool model 750-02
- 4.8-Volt of power for light duty precision jobs
Page 1 of 16
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.