|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Dremel 9929 Engraver Diamond Point Bit
Lowest new price: $9.95
List price: $19.93
Use this point for continuous duty or commercial work. Can also be used for decorative engraving. Use on steel, chrome, titanium, granite, and other hard substrates. Use with Dremel 290 (619.9319) engraver.
- Additional diamond point for the Dremel 290 Engraver
- Use this point for continuous duty or commercial work
- Can also be used for decorative engraving
- Works on steel, chrome, titanium, granite, and other hard substrates
- 3.2-by-1.9-by-0.2-inches at 0.8-ounces
|Dremel 628-01 7 Piece Drill Bit Set
Lowest new price: $6.77
List price: $9.36
DE628 Features: -Drill bit set.
- 7-piece set contains bit ideal for drilling into soft materials
- Includes 1/32-inch, 3/64-inch, 1/16-inch, 5/64-inch, 3/32-inch, 7/64-inch, and 1/8-inch drill bits
- Ideal for moto-tools, cordless tools, and flex shaft tools
- Made of high speed steel
- Convenient storage case included
|Dremel 290-05 120-Volt Industrial Engraver
Lowest new price: $19.89
List price: $37.90
Highlights: Soft grip 115 Voltage Stroke adjustment dial regulates engraving depth from fine lines to deep grooves Replaceable carbide point lets you engrave on most surfaces Optional 9929 diamond point (not included) for Heavy Duty use on hard surfaces Letter/Number template helps etch words and numbersSoft grip adds extra comfort and control Light and compact design provides comfortable use for precision engraving performance
- Stroke adjustment dial regulates engraving depth from fine lines to deep grooves
- Replaceable carbide point lets you engrave on most surfaces
- Optional 9929 diamond point (not included) for heavy-duty use on hard surfaces
- Letter/Number template helps etch words and numbers ; Soft grip adds extra comfort and control
- The 290-05 kit contains the 290-01 tool + additional accessories.
|Dremel 565 Multi-Purpose Cutting Kit
Lowest new price: $17.47
List price: $20.80
Provides controlled cuts in a variety of materials. Depth adjustment sets correct cutting depth up to 3/4". Easy screw-on mounting and large window provides excellent visibility. Specs: fits tool models 400, 398, 395, 300, 285, 275, 200, 100, 800 and 780. Includes: multipurpose cutting guide attachment, (2) drywall cutting bits, (1) multi purpose cutting bit and instructions.
- Includes cutting guide, 2-No. 560 drywall cutting bits and 1-No. 561 multipurpose cutting bit
- The Multipurpose Cutting Kit allows for sturdy, controlled cuts in a variety of materials including: wood, ceiling tiles, drywall, laminate, fiberglass, plastic and vinyl siding.
- Cutting guide allows for a sturdy controlled cut with maximum visibility, and has easy depth adjustment.
- Rotary tool not included.
- For use with Dremel rotary tool models 4000, 400, 398, 395, 300, 285, 275, 200, 100, 8200, and 800.
|Dremel EZ476 1 1/2-Inch EZ Lock Rotary Tool Cut-Off Wheels For Plastic - 5 pack
Lowest new price: $5.89
List price: $11.32
For cutting plastics. Compatible with all Dremel rotary tools. Pull-twist-release accessory changes. For use with the EZ402 EZ lock mandrel (SKU #482.4447).
- The first cut-off wheel designed specifically for cutting plastic
- Cut-off wheels last 2 times longer than current fiberglass- reinforced cut-off wheels
- Compatible with all Dremel rotary tools
- Cut-off wheels labeled for easy identification
- First patented system of it's kind
|Dremel 670 Mini Saw Attachment
Lowest new price: $19.54
List price: $36.61
670-01 Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom:10.88 -Overall Width - Side to Side:5.75 -Overall Depth - Front to Back:9 -Overall Product Weight:0.28
- Mini-saw attachment for rotary tools; clear housing for better visibility
- Cut quickly and easily through wood up to 1/4 inch thick; straight, perpendicular cuts
- Clear plastic housing
- Includes 1 rotary tool attachment; rotary tool not included
- 2-year limited warranty
|Dremel MM501 1/16-Inch Multi-Max Carbide Grout Blade
Lowest new price: $13.99
List price: $30.53
The product is 1/16"Grout Remove Blade. Easy to use. The product is manufactured in China.
Designed to enhance and expand the performance of your Dremel Multi-Max oscillating tool, the Dremel MM501 Multi-Max 1/16-Inch Carbide Grout Blade gives you the versatility you need to complete a range of grout removal projects. Lightweight, compact, and easy to attach to the Multi-Max, this accessory is ideal for removing grout that is 1/16-inch and wider.
(Note: The Dremel MM501 1/16-Inch Carbide Grout Blade is compatible with--but sold separately from--the Dremel Multi-Max tool .)
The MM501 is the ideal blade for removing grout that is 1/16-inch and wider.
Removes Tough Grout Joints; Ideal for Renovation Work
The blade aligns easily with the grout line to remove grout all the way to the surface.View larger.
Whether you're renovating your bathroom or removing the tile backsplash in your kitchen, the MM501 can help make heavy-duty tasks more pleasant and productive. By removing grout joints from between walls or floor tiles quickly and easily, this handy accessory lets you complete your repair, remodeling, or restoration work without causing damage to your work surface.
1/16-Inch Width and Easy-to-Align Design for Precision
With a width of 1/16-inch, this blade can fit into tight areas and is easy to align with the grout line for quality results. It's also made to remove all grout up to the surface of a wall or corner; simply orient the blade on your Multi-Max, and you're ready to go.
Works with the Multi-Max to Minimize User Fatigue and Protect Tile
For best results, the MM501 is designed to work with the power and precision of the Multi-Max tool, which means you don't have to put stress and strain on your wrist and hand by applying side pressure on the grout blade. In fact, to protect both yourself and the tile you're dealing with, it's important to let the tool and this efficient accessory do all the work.
About Dremel: A History of Brilliance and Innovation
Founded in 1932 in Racine, Wisconsin, Dremel is the industry leader in rotary tools. The company owes its success to the inventive genius of its founder and namesake, Albert J. Dremel. In his lifetime, Mr. Dremel owned 55 patents on a wide range of products from electric erasers to a gas-powered rotary lawn mower. His most famous and important invention was a high-speed rotary tool, dubbed the Dremel Moto-Tool. Compact, lightweight, and perfect for a wide range of jobs, the rotary tool was an immediate hit with hobbyists and eventually became accepted as one of the greatest inventions of the 20th century. Today, the Dremel name remains synonymous with utility, durability, and innovation.
What's in the Box
MM501 Multi-Max 1/16-Inch Grout Removal Blade
- Lightweight and compact, easy to use for long periods of time in tight spaces
- Operates at very high speeds for quick results and smooth finishes
- Perfect for work demanding precision and control
- Dremel has the tools, attachments and accessories that help you make your detailed project a success
- Measures 1/16-inch
- "Speed advantage" - operating at very high speeds for quick results and smooth finishes
|Dremel 569D 1/16-Inch Diameter Grout Removal Bit
Lowest new price: $9.19
List price: $15.29
Solid carbide bit removes wall and floor grout 3/8" below the face surface. Compatible with 275, 285, 395, 381, 398, and 380.
- The product is 1/16" Grout Removal Bit
- 1/16" Dia. Carbide Bit
- Remove grout with ease.
- Ideal for use on wall tile grout
- Use with #569D Grout Removal Attachment
|Dremel 757-01 7.2-Volt MultiPro Battery
Lowest new price: $18.18
List price: $30.16
Power Tool - Batteries & Chargers Type: 7.2 Volt Battery Pack Battery Voltage: 7.2 For Use With: Model 7700-1
- For use with Dremel 7.2-Volt MultiPro cordless rotary tool models 7700-01 and 7700-02
- 7.2-Volt of power for light duty precision jobs
|Dremel 1550 T2 Versa Tip Multipurpose Tool Kit
Lowest new price: $19.97
List price: $34.61
Features a high-efficiency bronze core heating element that heats quickly with a maximum tip temperature of 1,050 degrees F for burning and soldering capabilities. Tool stand protects tool from marking work surface. Ergonomic, stay cool design for control and comfort and a short shaft length for control of tip. Specs: 110/120 V/AC, watts 30/W, weighs 2.5 ozs. Includes: multipurpose tool, tool stand, convenient tip storage tube, general purpose tip, script tip, cutting tip, hot knife tip, soldering tip.
- The product is Multi Purpose Tool
- Maximum tip temperature of 1,050-Farenheit for fast, dark and safe burning
- Six replaceable, interchangeable design tips for maximum versatility
- Short shaft length provides excellent control of tip
- Features a high-efficiency bronze core heating element that heats quickly, storage tube and tool stand
- Ergonomic, stay-cool design for control and comfort
Page 3 of 16
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.