|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Dremel EZ476 1 1/2-Inch EZ Lock Rotary Tool Cut-Off Wheels For Plastic - 5 pack
Lowest new price: $7.19
List price: $12.33
For cutting plastics. Compatible with all Dremel rotary tools. Pull-twist-release accessory changes. For use with the EZ402 EZ lock mandrel (SKU #482.4447).
- Faster accessory change easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Clean Cuts in Plastic
- Cut-off Wheels labeled for quick identification
- Use with EZ402 EZ Lock Mandrel
|Dremel 569D 1/16-Inch Diameter Grout Removal Bit
Lowest new price: $9.28
List price: $15.29
Solid carbide bit removes wall and floor grout 3/8" below the face surface. Compatible with 275, 285, 395, 381, 398, and 380.
- The product is 1/16" Grout Removal Bit
- 1/16" Dia. Carbide Bit
- Remove grout with ease.
- Ideal for use on wall tile grout
- Use with #569D Grout Removal Attachment
|Dremel 678-01 Circle Cutter and Straight Edge Guide
Lowest new price: $10.71
List price: $15.91
Cut perfect circles from 3/4 to 12 in. in diameter in a variety of materials. You can easily attach the Dremel Circle Cutter to the Dremel high-speed rotary tool (sold separately). The attachment has convenient measurement guides in both inches and centimeters, so you can cut out the right-sized circle every time.
- Makes circles from 3/4" -12" (1.9-30 cm)
- Precision stamped steel construction for accuracy and durability.
- Attaches quickly and easily to Dremel Rotary Tools without needing additional tools
- Depth adjustment allows easy setting of the correct cutting depth
|Dremel 654 1/4" Straight Routing Bit
Lowest new price: $5.16
List price: $12.49
For routing, inlaying and mortising in wood and other soft materials. Use with Dremel 230, 330 router attachments and 231 (678.2148) shaper/router table. Made of high-speed steel. Do not run in excess of 30,000 RPM.
- The product is 1/4 Straight Router Bit
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- High-grade steel
- Best on soft materials
- Routing, inlaying and mortising
- Made of high speed steel
|Dremel MM501 1/16-Inch Multi-Max Carbide Grout Blade
Lowest new price: $14.66
List price: $30.53
The product is 1/16"Grout Remove Blade. Easy to use. The product is manufactured in China.
Designed to enhance and expand the performance of your Dremel Multi-Max oscillating tool, the Dremel MM501 Multi-Max 1/16-Inch Carbide Grout Blade gives you the versatility you need to complete a range of grout removal projects. Lightweight, compact, and easy to attach to the Multi-Max, this accessory is ideal for removing grout that is 1/16-inch and wider.
(Note: The Dremel MM501 1/16-Inch Carbide Grout Blade is compatible with--but sold separately from--the Dremel Multi-Max tool .)
The MM501 is the ideal blade for removing grout that is 1/16-inch and wider.
Removes Tough Grout Joints; Ideal for Renovation Work
The blade aligns easily with the grout line to remove grout all the way to the surface.View larger.
Whether you're renovating your bathroom or removing the tile backsplash in your kitchen, the MM501 can help make heavy-duty tasks more pleasant and productive. By removing grout joints from between walls or floor tiles quickly and easily, this handy accessory lets you complete your repair, remodeling, or restoration work without causing damage to your work surface.
1/16-Inch Width and Easy-to-Align Design for Precision
With a width of 1/16-inch, this blade can fit into tight areas and is easy to align with the grout line for quality results. It's also made to remove all grout up to the surface of a wall or corner; simply orient the blade on your Multi-Max, and you're ready to go.
Works with the Multi-Max to Minimize User Fatigue and Protect Tile
For best results, the MM501 is designed to work with the power and precision of the Multi-Max tool, which means you don't have to put stress and strain on your wrist and hand by applying side pressure on the grout blade. In fact, to protect both yourself and the tile you're dealing with, it's important to let the tool and this efficient accessory do all the work.
About Dremel: A History of Brilliance and Innovation
Founded in 1932 in Racine, Wisconsin, Dremel is the industry leader in rotary tools. The company owes its success to the inventive genius of its founder and namesake, Albert J. Dremel. In his lifetime, Mr. Dremel owned 55 patents on a wide range of products from electric erasers to a gas-powered rotary lawn mower. His most famous and important invention was a high-speed rotary tool, dubbed the Dremel Moto-Tool. Compact, lightweight, and perfect for a wide range of jobs, the rotary tool was an immediate hit with hobbyists and eventually became accepted as one of the greatest inventions of the 20th century. Today, the Dremel name remains synonymous with utility, durability, and innovation.
What's in the Box
MM501 Multi-Max 1/16-Inch Grout Removal Blade
- Lightweight and compact, easy to use for long periods of time in tight spaces
- Operates at very high speeds for quick results and smooth finishes
- Perfect for work demanding precision and control
- Dremel has the tools, attachments and accessories that help you make your detailed project a success
- Measures 1/16-inch
- "Speed advantage" - operating at very high speeds for quick results and smooth finishes
|Dremel EZ545 1-1/2-Inch EZ Lock Diamond Wheel
Lowest new price: $16.90
List price: $26.69
Cuts through metal. Pull-twist-release accessory change. Use with either EZ402 (SKU #482.4447).
- The Dremel EZ Lock makes accessory changes easy as pull - twist - release
- The one-piece mandrel design simplifies makes it easy to cut through plastic
- Cuts 1/2-Inch thick floor tile and ceramic materials
- Make straight cuts with little dust
- Easy to assemble
|Dremel 426B 20 Piece 1-1/4-Inch Reinforced Rotary Tool Cut-Off Wheels
Lowest new price: $20.97
List price: $21.89
The 426B cut-off wheel is reinforced with fiberglass for increased durability and used for cutting metal including hardened steel. Cut-off wheels make it easy to cut bolts or screws or make slots in rusted or stripped bolts and screws for removal with a screwdriver.
- Ideal for cutting, grooving and trimming all kinds of metal. May also be used on other materials-including thin wood, plastics and ceramics
- Cut-off wheels make it easy to cut bolts or screws or make slots in rusted or stripped bolts and screws for removal with a screwdriver
- May also be used on other materials including thin wood, plastics and ceramics
|Dremel 568 Grout Removal Kit
Lowest new price: $17.10
List price: $24.63
Attachments unique shape keeps the bit at the perfect cutting angle and keeps the cutting bit centered between the tiles, 30 degree cutting angle provides controlled cutting along the grout line. Special guides keep the bit centered between tiles. Large window for cut line visibility. Depth adjustment controls cutting depth up to 3/8" below the tile surface. Removes both wall and floor grout. Includes: grout removal attachment, 1/16" carbide grout removal bit and instructions.
- Now grout removal is easy.
- Easily screws on to the front of your DREMEL rotary tool
- Removes both wall and floor grout
- Includes No. 569 - 1/16-inch Carbide Grout Removal Bit
- For use with rotary tool models 275, 285, 395, 398 and 781
|Dremel 120-Grit Sanding Bands, 438 1/4-Inch, 6-Pack
Lowest new price: $1.70
List price: $4.53
Model: ZX774 06
This Dremel fine grit band is great for smoothing and shaping dog's nails. Band fits Dremel 2-speed cordless grinder ZW77000 and also fits Dremel mini mite cordless grinder ZW77750. Uses fine bands to smooth rough or sharp edges, leaving a super-smooth finish. Comes in 6-pack. Measures 1/4-inch length.
- Dremel fine grit band is great for smoothing and shaping dog's nails
- Band fits Dremel 2-speed cordless grinder ZW77000 and also fits Dremel mini mite cordless grinder ZW77750
- Uses fine bands to smooth rough or sharp edges, leaving a super-smooth finish
- Comes in 6-pack
- Measures 1/4-inch length
- 1/4" 120 grit sander band
- Fits 430 drum sander
- Rough shapes wood and fiberglass
- 6 per package
- Dremel 430 1/4 Inch Drum Sanding Mandrel
- Dremel 446 1/4" 240 grit sanding bands, 6 Pack
- Dremel 431 1/4" Sanding Band 60 Grit for use with 430 Drum 6 Bands per Pack
- Dremel 408 1/2-Inch Sander Bands, Coarse, 6 Pack
- Dremel 445 1/2" 240 grit sanding band, 6 Pack
- Dremel 432 1/2-Inch 120 Grit Sanding Bands, 6 Pack
- Dremel TR408 60 Grit Band, 1/2-Inch, 6x
- Dremel TR432 120 Grit Band, 1/2-Inch, 6x
- Dremel EZ407SA EZ Drum Sanding Band and Mandrel
- Sander Bands,Coarse,1/4" (6)
|Dremel 453 5/32" Grinding Stone, 2 Pack
Lowest new price: $4.33
List price: $8.99
2 Pack, 5/32" Blue Grinding Wheel.From the ManufacturerFor quick, easy sharpening of chain saw blades. A precision-ground abrasive made for extended usage. This gray sharpening stone has a diameter of 5/32". Use with Dremel chain saw sharpening attachment 1453.
- Bit Diameter : 5/32 inch / 4 mm
- Grit : 120
- Precision ground; For quick easy sharpening of chain saw blades; 1/8 Inches shank
Page 4 of 17
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.