|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Racor PBS-2R Two-Bike Floor Bike Stand
Lowest new price: $32.48
List price: $38.02
Sturdy construction — easy to assemble
Bike storage is a real problem for many homeowners, but it does not have to be that way. Are bikes getting in the way? Leaning them againest a wall or leaving them on the floor a problem? Need extra room in your garage? Racor offers innovation bike stgorage solutions to help create a safe, organized places for the family's bikes, freeing up more precious garage space.
- Holds 2 bikes on the floor
- Sturdy steel construction
- Epoxy Finish
- Resin feet protects floors
- Fits most tires
- Easy to assemble; no installation needed
Store bikes in same direction
The Racor's Floor Bike Stand is a quick fix for your bike storage problems. You can safely and securely store two bikes on the floor so they won't tip over and scratch your car or harm other valuable belongings. The floor bike stand is designed so it can be assembled to hold bikes in the same direction or opposite directions, depending on your space.
The floor bike stand is designed to cradle your bikes tires holding the tire in the front, underneath, and on the side to keep it from falling. Resin feet protects your floor and keeps the stand in place. For better stability with smaller wheeled bikes, back rear wheel into the opposite side of stand (into upright tubes).
Store bikes in opposite directions
1 square tube, 2 tubular legs, 2 wheel supports, 4 upright tubes, 1 cross brace, 2 hex head bolts, 2 curved washers, 6 long screws, 8 short screws, 1 adjustable wrench, and 1 allen wrench.
Racor has the largest variety of storage solutions to organize and store bikes, sports equipment, tools, lawn and garden supplies, bulky items like ladders and totes, and much more. Our long-lasting, space-saving storage products help gain control of your clutter and help homeowners "Reclaim their Garage".
- Floor-rest bike stand
- Stores 2 bikes in same or opposite directions
- Constructed of tubular steel with durable epoxy finish; some assembly required
- Includes 1 rack for 2 bikes; bikes not included
- 30 by 24 by 22 inches; 13 pounds; 1-year warranty
- This Bike rack does not fit commuter bikes with larger or wider tires
- The YardStash III: Space Saving Outdoor Bike Storage, Garden Storage and Pool Storage
- The YardStash IV: Heavy Duty, Space Saving Outdoor Storage Shed Tent
- SAVFY Bike Cover for 2-Bike, 180T Outdoor Waterproof Bicycle Cover for Mountain Bike, Road Bike
- Baleaf Oxford Fabric Waterproof Bicycle Cover for 2 Bikes Lockhole Design Size XL
- Bike Cover for 2 Bikes, Beeway 190T Nylon Waterproof Bicycle Cover Anti Dust Rain UV Protection for Mountain Bike / Road Bike with Lock-holes Storage Bag
- Scooter Stand By ScooterPorts - Fits Most Major Brands - Interlocking Design For Storage and Safety - Black
- Pro Bike Cover for Outdoor Bicycle Storage - Large - Heavy Duty Ripstop Material, Waterproof & Anti-UV - Protection from All Weather Conditions for Mountain, 29er, Road, Cruiser & Hybrid Bikes
- Bike Covers, Beeway Heavy Duty Waterproof Bicycle Dust Rain Cover Indoor Outdoor Protection - 210D Oxford Fabric, Lock-holes - Perfect fit for 1 or 2 Mountain Road Bikes
- YardStash Bicycle Cover XXL for 2-3 Bikes and Trikes: Cover for 3 Bikes, Trike Cover, Beach Cruiser Cover, 29er Bike Cover, Electric Bike Cover & Cover for Bikes w/Baskets or Racks
- Maveek For 3 Bike Cycle Bicycle Rain Waterproof UV Protection Triple Bikes Cover All Weather Dust Resistant
|Racor PSM-1R Pro Stor Multi-Use Storage Bracket
Lowest new price: $5.95
Lowest used price: $5.42
List price: $5.95
- Securely store awkward items like wheelbarrows and ladders
- Powder-coated steel with a durable epoxy finish
- Dimensions: Height 4.35 inches x Width 4.95 inches x Depth 1.70 inches
- No assembly required
- Lifetime warranty
|Racor B-1R Solo Vertical Bike Rack, White
Lowest new price: $13.53
Lowest used price: $7.00
List price: $21.00
Hang and store one bike vertically with this wall-mount bike rack from Racor. Molded rubber hook guards protect the rim from scratching and gouging. The rack is equipped with an exclusive security loop that accepts cable locks for optimal theft-deterrence indoors and out. Solid steel construction means optimal durability and support. And, an epoxy finish ensures corrosion resistance for years of rust-free storage. With no assembly required; the rack mounts easily with the provided hardware. --Brian D. Olson
- Store one bike vertically along the wall
- Reclaim valuable floor space
- Molded rubber hook guards to protect tire and rim
- Steel construction epoxy finish
- 10.00"H x 3.50"W x 4.75"D Packaged
|Racor Pro PLB-2R Two-Bike Stand
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $47.56
List price: $68.40
Small Space Solution
Short on space? The Racor Two-Bike Gravity Freestanding Bike Stand conveniently stores two bikes in a compact space and is constructed with an epoxy-coated finish to endure years of regular use. It is entirely freestanding for easy setup. This rack features a vinyl coating that protects bikes and floors from scuffing.
Racor Two-Bike Gravity Freestanding Bike Stand:
- Vinyl, epoxy-coated finish
- Independent adjustment arms
- Freestanding, compact design
- Stores 2 bikes
Dimensions: 27 in. wide at the base; extends 21 in. from the wall; 82 in. tall.
A Closer Look: This bike stand features independent adjustment arms to provide level bike storage, and an optional mounting bolt is provided for wall attachment.
- 2-bike freestanding rack stand
- Independent adjustment arms
- Vinyl-coated cradles protects bikes, no bolts, screws, or fasteners required
- 79 by 26 by 19 inches (height by length by depth)' 20 pounds. Lifetime warranty
- This product can be mounted on the wall. Comes with a wall mounting screw.
|Racor PHL-1R Pro HeavyLift 4-by-4-Foot Cable-Lifted Storage Rack
Lowest new price: $141.99
Lowest used price: $136.20
List price: $159.00
This ceiling-mounted garage elevator lets you load and lift storage items overhead, out of the way, without a ladder. Simply load the 4-by-4-foot steel platform while you safely stand on the ground, then raise it to the ceiling by cranking the handle. It's great for boxes, tires, large tools, snowblowers, ladders, lumber, third-row car seats, canoes, kayaks, and more.
The RacorPro PHL-1R Pro HeavyLift Storage Rack lets you load and lift heavy items to the ceiling for storage without the need for a ladder. It helps to free up valuable floor space in your garage or storage area and allows you to store heavier items, such as furniture, lawn mowers, tires, canoes, snow throwers, and more. The heavy-duty 4-by-4-foot platform is built to last and provides 16 square feet of additional storage space in your garage or storage area.
The RacorPro PHL-1R Pro HeavyLift Storage Rack:
- Frees up an additional 16 square feet of floor space.
- Handles up to 250 pound items.
- Securely and safely locks into place.
Heavy-Duty Lifting Capacity for Heavier Items
The heavy-duty design can handle 250 pounds. View larger.
Raising and lowering heavy items takes minimal effort, thanks to the lift's unique pulley system. View larger.
The PHL-1R is both tough and durable, and it's built to handle heavier items up to 250 pounds. The heavy-duty steel support beams and 4-by-4-foot platform are made from high-quality materials that are made to handle tough loads and provide years of consistent performance. The unit is built to lower 8 feet from the ceiling, accommodating storage spaces with taller ceilings. The drill driver attachment allows you to raise and lower the platform using your own drill.
The unique pulley system makes it easy to raise and lower heavy items with minimal effort on your part. With a durable winding axle that works in conjunction with the pulleys and strong nylon cables, the PHL-1R handles the brunt of the weight so you don't have to, while raising or lowering the platform quickly and smoothly.
Safety Lock Ensures Safety and Stability
The innovative safety lock ensures that the load stays locked into place when fully raised to the ceiling. Simply use the winding crank to engage the safety lock when the platform is raised to its highest position, and use the winding crank's integrated hook to disengage the safety lock and safely lower the platform.
An Additional 16 Square Feet of Storage Space for Your Garage
The PHL-1R's tough 4-by-4-foot platform gives you an additional 16 square feet of valuable storage space in your garage or storage area. This allows you to store your lawn mower out of the way during the winter or to store your snow thrower during the summer months, clearing valuable floor space and creating tidier, more useful quarters.
The RacorPro PHL-1R HeavyLift Storage Rack measures 49.25 x 17.5 x 7.25 inches (packaged) and weighs 74 pounds (packaged). It comes in a smooth black finish and includes all necessary hardware. Additional tools required for installation include: stud finder (for drywall ceilings), adjustable or box end wrench, socket wrench, cordless drill/driver, Phillips screwdriver, pencil, and a 4-foot straightedge or chalkline.
What's in the Box
Winding crank assembly, two arm assemblies, two cable assemblies (including nylon cables), three wire grids, two wire beam supports, center spindle square end, center spindle round end, gear drive, Allen wrench, four end caps, 20 hex bolts, four Allen head screws, two hex head screws, two fender washers, eight long machine bolts, 16 washers, eight nuts, 12 "J" hooks, 12 washers, 12 nuts.
- Roof-mounted garage stock rack; pulley system raises and lowers for easy access
- Lifts and stores up to 250 pounds high above garage floor without using a ladder
- Heavy-duty steel support beams; assembly required
- Includes support beams, 4 by 4 platform, winding axle, vinyl coated steel cable, mounting hardware
- 4-square-foot storage platform; 76 pounds; 1-year limited warranty
|Racor PBH-1R Ceiling-Mounted Bike Lift
Lowest new price: $11.48
Lowest used price: $13.61
List price: $21.21
Store your bike easily and out of the way with this ceiling bike lift. Raises and holds any bike up to 50 lbs. Features a special locking mechanism to prevent accidental release. Perfect for a dorm room, studio apartment or garage. Secures to ceiling.
The RacorPro PBH-1R Ceiling-Mounted Bike Lift allows you to take advantage of unused ceiling space to store your bike. Installation takes only a matter of minutes, and with its ingenious pulley system, raising and lowering your bike couldn't be easier. The lift lets you free up precious storage space on the floor, all while keeping your bike stored away safely until you're ready to ride.
The RacorPro PBH-1R Ceiling-Mounted Bike Lift:
- Installs easily in just minutes.
- Employs solid-steel construction for exception durability.
- Makes it simple to raise and lower your bike.
- Frees up floor space in your home.
Easy-to-Install Pulley System Frees up Floor Space
Create more floor space in your home by getting your bike off the ground. View larger.
The RacorPro PHL-1R takes only minutes to install.
The PBH-1R uses a pulley system that makes it easy to raise and lower bikes weighing up to 50 pounds. The system can be installed on ceilings as high as 14 feet, and the unique rope locking system ensures that the rope stays locked in place when not in use. Storing your bike off the floor not only protects your bike from damage, but it frees up valuable floor space, helping to keep your space tidy and better organized.
Installing the Racor PBH-1R is a breeze, and you can have it completed within a matter of minutes. The only tools necessary for installation are a Phillips head screwdriver, a drill with a 1/8" bit, a tape measure, and a stud finder (for ceilings with drywall). The easy-to-follow instructions will have your Ceiling-Mounted Bike Lift ready to go in just five easy steps.
Solid-Steel Construction for Durability
The PBH-1R is built to last. All of its included hardware is constructed from solid steel for maximum durability and toughness. The locking mechanism, pulleys, rope cleat, and lift mechanism offer smooth performance for years to come. The included 48-foot lift rope is also extremely durable, and it provides plenty of excess length for ceilings up to 14-feet high.
Easy Raising and Lowering with Minimal Effort
The PBH-1R makes it a breeze to raise and lower your bike from its ceiling-mounted position. The pulley system handles the brunt of the force, so it requires very little effort on your part. Simply hook the bike handlebar and seat to the included hooks and pull the lift rope to raise the bike to its ceiling-mounted storage position. With each pull, the locking mechanism locks into place to eliminate accidental drops. Store the excess rope on the included rope cleat to keep it nice and tidy.
The RacorPro PBH-1R Ceiling-Mount Bike Lift measures 10.24 x 5.12 x 3.5 inches (packaged) and weighs just 3.64 pounds (packaged). All included components feature a black finish.
What's in the Box
Two lift assemblies, two hook pulleys (one with locking mechanism), 48-foot rope, one rope cleat, 10 two-inch wood screws.
- Bike-lift ceiling mount for ceilings up to 12 feet high
- Pulley system easily hoists bikes up to 50 pounds to ceiling; secure locking mechanism
- Solid steel construction, nylon rope; no assembly required
- Includes rack, pulley system, mounting system, hardware, rope
- 3.8 pounds; Ratio of item weight to lifting weight is 4:1
|Racor Pro PS-3R Three Pair Ski and Pole Rack
Lowest new price: $19.96
List price: $20.61
Store 3 pair of skis and 3 sets of poles with this ski and pole rack from Racor. The rack hangs skis by the tips while poles hang from straps. The hooks are also great for storing gloves up high off ski-locker floors where they're more likely to stay dry. Made of sturdy solid steel construction and a durable epoxy finish, the rack ensures optimal stability and corrosion resistance for years of rust-free ski storage. With no assembly required, the rack mounts easily with the included hardware. --Brian D. Olson
- Ski and pole rack for 3 pair of skis and poles
- Ideal for ski lockers and cabinets
- Supports skis at tips and hangs poles by straps
- Durable epoxy coating for corrosion resistance; solid steel construction for durability
- Easy installation with provided hardware
|Racor PIW-1R/PIW-1W Pro Wall-Mount Bike Hanger
Lowest new price: $7.20
Lowest used price: $5.56
List price: $7.95
PVC cushioned sleeve to protect wheel. Easy wall installation with provided hardware. Made from epoxy coated, laser cut 12-gauge steel and metal. No assembly required.
Store one bike vertically by the tire with this handy bike hanger from Racor. Great for corner storage where a bike can be hung by one wheel, the bike hanger has a PVC-cushioned sleeve to protect wheels from scratching or gouging. The unit mounts from the ceiling or the wall, for handy versatility. Made from epoxy coated, laser cut 12-gauge steel; the hook won't bend or rust for years of reliable storage. With no assembly required, the hanger mounts easily to the wall in minutes. --Brian D. Olson
- Mounts on wall or ceiling
- Durable epoxy finish for corrosion resistance
- Cable-lock slot for optimal security
- Laser-cut, 12-gauge steel for unsurpassed durability
- Easy installation with provided hardware
|Racor Pro PSB-2L Double Folding Bike Rack
Lowest new price: $24.44
List price: $32.00
Tired of leaning those bikes against the wall? Hang two of them on this wall-mounted folding bike rack from Racor for easy access and safer storage. When the rack isn't being used, it folds down and out of the way so you don't bump it when you walk by. A handy shelf feature is perfect for storing shoes or helmets. Easy for kids to use, the unit is made of solid steel and coated with a durable epoxy finish for rust resistance. No assembly required, the rack installs quickly to the wall with the included hardware.
- Wall-mount bike rack; stores 2 bikes
- Folds flat when not in use
- Shelf for helmet, lock, and accessory storage
- Easy installation with provided hardware
- Solid steel and coated with a durable epoxy finish for rust resistance
|Racor PAB-1R Pro AllBoard Sports Board Rack
Lowest new price: $6.99
List price: $14.74
An ingenious way to store skateboards, snowboards and wakeboards flat against the wall, this board rack is equipped with two articulating adjustable arms that allow for simple adjustment to fit any size board. Easy to install and store in basements, bedrooms, closets, garage, cushioned sleeves and adjuster knobs ensure ultimate protection so boards don't get scratched and bases are smooth. Made of sturdy solid steel construction and a durable epoxy finish, the rack ensures optimal stability and years of rust-free performance. No assembly required, and easy wall installation with provided hardware. --Brian D. Olson
- Wall-mount board rack for snowboards, skateboards, wakeboards
- Fully adjustable for custom fit
- Durable epoxy finish won't scratch boards
- Easy installation with provided hardware
- Solid steel construction for optimal stability
Page 1 of 2
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.