|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Kreg KHC-PREMIUM Face Clamp
Lowest new price: $16.00
Lowest used price: $14.78
List price: $21.99
Unique Clamp Designed Specifically For Pocket-Screw Joinery. Used Primarily For Securing Individual Joints While Pocket-Screws Are Being Driven. The Large Face Of The Clamp Keeps The Joint Perfectly Flush. Clamp Can Also Be Used To Secure Portable Kreg Jigs To The Work Piece. Best For A Majority Of Pocket-Screw Applications. 3-Inch Reach, Will Handle Work Pieces Up To 2-3/4-Inch Thick.
- Unique clamp designed specifically for Pocket-Screw Joinery
- Used primarily for securing individual joints while Pocket-Screws are being driven
- The large face of the clamp keeps the joint perfectly flush
|Kreg SK03 Pocket-Hole Screw Kit in 5 Sizes
Lowest new price: $22.49
List price: $29.99
Kreg SK03 Pocket-Hole Screw Kit in 5 Sizes
- Contains 675 of 5 most used screws
- Includes self-tapping screw sizes for pocket-screw joinery
- All Kreg screws feature a deep No. 2 square drive
- Includes a durable easy-to-carry case
- Includes a a needlepoint self-tapping tip
|Kreg SML-C125-500 1-1/4-Inch #8 Coarse Pocket Hole Screws with Washer-Head, 500-Pack
Lowest new price: $12.60
List price: $17.99
Model: SML-C125 - 500
Kreg SML-C125-500 1-1/4-Inch #8 Coarse Pocket Hole Screws with Washer-Head, 500-Pack
The Kreg 1-1/4-Inch #8 Coarse Pocket Hole Screws with Washer-Head prevents overdriving in pocket bottoms, which is especially critical in composite and plywood work pieces. The self-tapping type 17 auger tip eliminates the need to predrill, and its larger diameter steel shank creates a nearly unbreakable screw. This pack includes 500 hole screws.
- Hole screws prevent overdriving in pocket bottoms
- Self-tapping auger tips do away with predrilling
- Large diameter of steel shank creates durable screw
- 1-1/4" screw length for joining 3/4" stock
- Battery not included
|Kreg Jig K4 Pocket Hole System
Lowest new price: $95.00
Lowest used price: $94.22
List price: $99.00
Kreg Jig K4 Pocket Hole System
- 3-hole drill guide for pocket holes
- Large clamping recess to secure your jig
- Removable drill guide guarantees you'll have the right tool
- Drill guide block doubles as a repair tool
- Requires no glue, no complicated math, and no small army of clamps
|Kreg R3 Jr. Pocket Hole Jig System
Lowest new price: $39.00
Lowest used price: $38.22
List price: $44.99
The Kreg Jig Jr. (R3) Is An Amazing Repair Jig And An Exceptionally Handy Addition To Any Tool Collection. Whether You're Crawling Under A Table To Make A Quick Repair Or Taking Kreg Joinery On The Road, The Jr.'S Compact Design Lets You Work Where You Need To Most, And It Gives You What You Need To Start Building Wood Joints That Will Last The Life Of Your Creation. The Kreg Jig Jr. Is An Amazing Repair Jig With A Compact Design That Lets You Work Where You Need To Most. Thanks To Its Clamp Pad Adapter, The Jr. Can Be Secured To The Workpiece With Any Standard Bar Clamp Or C-Clamp. In Addition, The Adapter Allows The Jig To Be Attached Directly To Any Kreg Face Clamp (Sold Separately) For Faster And More Repeatable Pocket-Holes. From Thin Drawer Boxes And Craft Projects To Stout 2X4'S, This Jig Can Handle Them All. Independent Easy-Press Positioning Sliders Feature Nine Separate Depth Settings, Allowing You To Easily Join Materials From 1/2-Inch To 1-1/2-Inches Thick In 1/8-Inch Increments. And To Set The Jig Properly, You Simply Depress The Button On The Side Of The Jig And Move The Sliders So Your Material Thickness Is Aligned With The Arrow On The Jig Body. It Couldn't Be Any Easier. The Kreg Jig Jr. Includes A Compact, Durable Plastic Carrying Case That Will Ensure That You Always Have The Tool, Drill Bit, And Screws On Hand To Complete Your Next Project.
- The Kreg Jig Jr(R3) is an amazing repair jig and an exceptionally handy addition to any tool collection
- Easy to use and install
- Whether you're crawling under a table to make a quick repair or taking Kreg Joinery on the road
- Pocket hole jig system for do-it-yourselfers
- Easy to adjust for materials 1/2-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch
- Solid metal drill guide
- Includes drill and drive bits, depth collar with hex key, 5 sizes of pocket hole screws, clamp pad adapter, case
- Lifetime warranty
|Kreg D6X2 6-Inch #2 Square Driver Bit for Kreg Pocket Hole Systems, 2 Pack
Lowest new price: $4.97
Lowest used price: $4.62
List price: $7.19
Kreg D6X2 6-Inch #2 Square Driver Bit for Kreg Pocket Hole Systems, 2 Pack
The Kreg 6-Inch #2 Square Driver Combo Pack features two 6-inch #2 square drivers for your drill. Compatible with virtually any drill that accepts exchangeable bits, this combo pack provides the added length needed in certain drilling applications.
- Versatile #2 square driver extension bits
- 6 inches long
- Compatible with virtually any drill that accepts exchangeable bits
- Provides the added length needed in certain drilling applications
|Kreg MKJKIT Mini Kreg Jig Kit
Lowest new price: $19.00
Lowest used price: $17.67
List price: $21.99
For application where the smallest jig possible is required. Unlimited material thickness. Fenceless design allows you to make precise angle and stock depth adjustments. Hardened steel drill guide. Glass-reinforced Nylon Body. Plug setting guide helps to fully seat wood plugs. Works with a variety of common clamps or any Kreg Face Clamp. 1/2" to unlimited screw centering ability. Kit includes the mini Kreg Jig, stepped drill bit, depth collar and allen wrench.
The Kreg Mini Kreg Jig Kit makes it easier to do pocket hole joinery with its no-fence design that allows for easy positioning in practically any location. This one-hole jig is especially useful for repair work on furniture or flooring. It comes with a 3/8-inch step drill bit, depth collar, and Allen wrench to set drilling depth, and a set of detailed instructions.
- Makes pocket hole joinery work easier
- No-fence design makes for easy positioning
- One-hole jig is great for furniture repairs or flooring work
- Includes 3/8-inch step drill bit, depth collar, and Allen wrench
- Handy for repair applications and space constricted areas
|Kreg P-PNT Paint Grade Plugs - 50 count
Lowest new price: $4.97
List price: $5.49
Create a seamless look to pocket holes, or use in another color as an accent! Our 3/8" pocket hole plugs are available in six different species and paint grade, letting you achieve the look you want for your project.
- Made from quality doweling for solid joining
- Cut to match the pocket's angle for minimal sanding
- Plugs blend with wood even in high-vis applications
- 50-count bag
|Kreg SML-C250-250 2-1/2-Inch #8 Coarse Washer-Head Pocket Hole Screws, 250-Pack
Lowest new price: $15.86
List price: $18.89
Kreg SML-C250-250 2-1/2-Inch #8 Coarse Washer-Head Pocket Hole Screws, 250-Pack
Kreg 2-1/2-inch #8 Coarse Washer-Head Pocket Hole Screws work well in 1-1/2-inch thick material. The washer head of this screw is a very popular head style, as the wide bearing surface of the head will not overdrive in the bottom of the pocket. This is especially important in softer material such as plywoods and composites. The screw also features a type 17 auger tip that self-taps its own hole, eliminating the need to predrill in even the hardest materials. Kreg screws also have larger diameter steel shanks than many other screws on the market today making for an impressively strong screw that is almost impossible to break. These screws have a bronze-colored finish and a dry-lubricant coating that eases driving torque and provides greater rust resistance.
- 250 #8 coarse washer-head pocket hole screws
- Maxi-Loc washer heads; larger threads provide maximum holding power
- Great for softer materials like pine, plywood, particle board, MDF and melamine
- Washer head seats flush in the bottom of the pocket, eliminating pull through
- 2-1/2-inch screw for joining 1-1/2-inch stock
|Kreg Hex Shank Pocket-Hole Drill Bit
Lowest new price: $9.99
List price: $17.99
The Kreg Hex Shank Pocket-Hole Drill Bit was designed and constructed with the same rigorous standards as our well-known standard round shank (KJD) drill bit. It features the same stepped bit design, the same high quality construction, but also features a new hex shank which increases hold strength and reduces slippage in the chuck.
- Made specifically for Pocket-Screw Joinery.
- 1/4" hex shank works with any quick change chuck.
- Hex shank with power groove resists slippage.
- Specialized stepped bit drills guide hole for screw.
- High quiality hardened steel for longevity.
Page 1 of 11
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.