|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Shepherd Hardware 9454 2-1/2-Inch Round, Adhesive Slide Glide Furniture Sliders, 4-Pack
Lowest new price: $4.53
List price: $5.64
Brand: Shepherd Hardware
The Shepherd Hardware 2-1/2-Inch Round Slide Glides have self-adhesive backing for easy installation, or a screw-on application where a more rigid mount is needed, or use both adhesive and screws for additional security. Slide glides are designed for use on all non-abrasive floor surfaces and allow furniture or appliances to move smoothly over carpet, tile, hardwood, and other surfaces.
- Smooth polyethylene base construction allows for easy sliding
- Install with included screws or self-adhesive, or use both options
- 2-1/2-inch diameter furniture sliders
- Package quantity: 4
- Makes it easy to move furniture by yourself
- Shepherd Hardware Slideglide 1 1/2" Furniture Sliders 9455
- Shepherd Hardware 9240 1-Inch Square Adhesive, Slide Glide Furniture Sliders, 8-Pack
- Shepherd Hardware 9452 1-Inch Round, Adhesive Slide Glide Furniture Sliders, 8-Pack
- Shepherd Hardware 9453 2-Inch Round, Adhesive Slide Glide Furniture Sliders, 4-Pack
- Shepherd Hardware 9471 1-Inch and 1-1/2-Inch Round, Adhesive Slide Glide Furniture Sliders, 20-Count
- Shepherd Hardware 9456 7/8-Inch Round, Adhesive Slide Glide Furniture Sliders, 8-Pack
- Shepherd Hardware 3949 2-Inch Adhesive, Square, Slide Glide Furniture Sliders, 4-Pack
- Furniture Sliders For Carpet X-PROTECTOR – BEST 8-Pack 4 3/4 inch Heavy Moving Pads - Sliders for Furniture. Move Your Furniture Easy with Reusable Furniture Movers Sliders for Carpets!
- 16 Pack Self-Stick Furniture Sliders 2-1/2" Heavy Duty Adhesive Furniture Movers For Carpet
- Shepherd Hardware 3944 2-Inch Adhesive, Round, Slide Glide Furniture Sliders, 4-Pack
|Kreg SML-C150-100 Pocket Screws 1-1/2-Inch, 8 Coarse, Washer-Head, 100-Count
Lowest new price: $3.73
List price: $8.17
Designed for pocket-hole systems, Kreg pocket-hole screws increase the strength of a pocket-hole joint. Cut-thread pattern prevents splitting. Coarse thread is for any combination of softwoods, plywood, and composites, and fine is for hardwoods.
- 1-1/2-Inch Length
- Coarse Thread
- Great for softer materials like pine, plywood, particle board, MDF and melamine
- Larger threads provide maximum holding power
- Washer head seats flushly in the bottom of the pocket, eliminating pull through
- Kreg SML-C2 2-Inch Washer Head #8 Coarse Pocket Screws, 50 Count
- Kreg SML-C125-100 1-1/4-Inch 8-Coarse Washer-Head Pocket Screws, 100-Count
- Kreg DDS 3-Inch No.2 Square Driver Bit and 6-Inch No.2 Square Driver Bit for Kreg Pocket Hole Systems
- Kreg SPS-C1-100 Pocket Screws - 1-Inch, 7 Coarse, Pan-Head, 100-Count
- Kreg P-PNT Paint Grade Plugs - 50 count
- Kreg SML-C1-100 Pocket Screws - 1-Inch, #8 Coarse, Washer-Head, 100ct
- Kreg MKJKIT Mini Kreg Jig Kit
- Kreg KHC-PREMIUM Face Clamp
- Kreg SML-C250-250 2-1/2-Inch #8 Coarse Washer-Head Pocket Hole Screws, 250-Pack
- Kreg SPS-F150 - 100 Pocket Screws 1 1/2-Inch, #6 Fine, Pan Head, 100 Count
|Stanley 47-140 100-Foot FatMax Chalk Line Reel
Lowest new price: $7.67
Lowest used price: $7.64
List price: $10.33
Features. 100-foot line chalk reel with water-resistant high-impact ABS case.. 31 gear ratio for fast rewinds.. Holds one 4-ounce bottle of Stanley chalk.. Stainless-steel universal hook crank handle folds neatly for storage and transit.
The Stanley 100-Foot FatMax Chalk Line Reel features a water-resistant, high-impact ABS case with rubber grips, making it both extremely durable and easy to hold. The 3:1 gear ratio gives you a rewind that's 3 times faster, while the chalk line has twice the tensile strength of traditional lines and lasts twice as long. A convenient locking button holds the string in place. This reel holds one 4-ounce bottle of Stanley Chalk, and an easy-to-access screw cap simplifies the chalk refilling. The reel also features a long-wearing felt gasket that hugs the line and distributes chalk coating evenly. A stainless-steel universal hook withstands heavy use, and the crank handle folds neatly into case for storage and transit.
About Stanley FatMax Chalk Systems
Versatile, durable, and designed to accomplish tasks efficiently.
The FatMax family of products has established itself as one of Stanley's most extensive and innovative product families in the company's 161-year history. The FatMax line of hand tools features core tools essential for the pro or expert enthusiast who desire high quality, durable tools. FatMax chalk systems feature water-resistant, high-impact ABS casings with rubber grips that are durable and easy to hold. A 3:1 gear ratio means that you can rewind the line 3x faster, and the line has two times the tensile strength of traditional lines and lasts twice as long. A screw cap simplifies refilling of the chalk, and a longwearing felt gasket hugs line and distributes chalk coating evenly. The lines include a stainless-steel universal hook that withstands heavy use, and the crank handle folds neatly into case for storage and transit.
- 100-foot line chalk reel with water-resistant, high-impact ABS case.
- Stanley - Black & Decker
- High Quality New!!!!!!!
- 100-foot line chalk reel with water-resistant, high-impact ABS case
- 3:1 gear ratio for fast rewinds
- Holds one 4-ounce bottle of Stanley chalk (not included)
- Includes stainless-steel universal hook; crank handle folds neatly for storage and transit
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Master Lock 131D Solid Brass Padlock with Black Cover, 1-3/16-inch
Lowest new price: $5.22
List price: $5.22
Brand: Master Lock
Master Lock 131D 1-3/16"(30mm) Wide Brass Lock with Black Cover
- The product is manufactured in China
- The product is highly durable and easy to use
- Easy installation and easy handling
- 4 pin tumbler security
- Bright and colorful vinyl covers allow you to express your individuality
- Matching colored key head for added convenince
- Solid brass lock body offers improved corrosion resistance
- Matching colored keyheads provide maximum convenience for the user
- Master Lock 1 3/16" Covered Brass Blue 1-Pack
- Master Lock Padlock, Covered Aluminum Lock, 1 9/16 in. Wide, Black, 141D
- Master Lock Padlock, Covered Aluminum Lock, 1-9/16 in. Wide, Blue, 142DCM
- Master Lock 146D Covered Body Aluminum Padlock
- Master Lock Padlock, Covered Aluminum Lock, 1-9/16 in. Wide, Black, 141DLF
- Master Lock Lockout Tagout Hasp, Vinyl Coated Steel Hasp, 1-1/2 in Jaw Clearance, 421
- Wordlock PL-004-BK 5-Dial Combination Padlock, Black
- Master Lock Padlock, Solid Brass Lock, 3/4 in. Wide, 120T (Pack of 2-Keyed Alike)
- Master Lock Padlock, Covered Aluminum Lock, 1-3/16 in. Wide, Black, 131T (Pack of 2-Keyed Alike)
|DEWALT DW4304 5-Inch 8 Hole 150 Grit Hook and Loop Random Orbit Sandpaper (5-Pack)
Lowest new price: $2.69
List price: $4.08
From 1924 to 2016 DEWALT continues to design and optimize professional workhorse solutions- tools, accessories and service - to ensure absolute confidence for the toughest jobsite conditions. WE are DEWALT, and we are GUARANTEED TOUGH.
- Stearate coating reduces gum-up
- Premium aluminum oxide grain removes material more efficiently
- Resin adhesive resists heat build-up
- Chemically treated backing resists tearing
|BOSTITCH PN100K Impact Nailer Kit
Lowest new price: $86.97
List price: $88.56
This highly portable Bostitch PN100K Palm Nailer kit comes with everything you need to perform a wide range of nailing tasks, from putting up metal connectors to constructing decks. The centerpiece of the kit, the PN100 nailer, is powerful enough to drive nails up to 5-inches in length, and is ideal for anyone working in tight spaces. Weighing in at just 2.9 lbs., the PN100 is crafted to help you complete demanding jobs with ease. Its magnetic nose has a recessed nail slot to hold nails tightly in place, and its ergonomic design maximizes comfort, a crucial feature for anyone driving nails for large chunks of time. To boot, this baby will stand up to just about any challenge, thanks to its hardened steel nose construction. Throw in the extras – three different noses for standard, finish, and large bore nailing, a leather glove, a nose wrench, a hex wrench, lubricant, and spare O-rings – and you have a fantastic all-purpose nailer at an unbeatable price.
What’s in the Box
Impact nailer with standard nose, finish nail nose, large bore Nose, leather comfort glove, nose wrench, hex Wrench, tool lubricant, spare O-rings
The Bostitch story
Originally known as the Boston Wire Stitcher® Company, the first syllables of the words "Boston" and "Stitcher" were joined to make "Bostitch®", and the name was adopted for product use after the manufacture of machines began. Thomas Briggs, the founder, invented in 1896 a new kind of user friendly Wire Stitcher designed for fastening books, calendars, checks, hat boxes, etc. This machine made a staple or stitch as it was called from a coil of wire. It was called the Boston Wire Stitcher and the company was named the Boston Wire Stitcher Company. In 1903 the company invented a foot operated stapling machine that used pre-formed staples. These staples were not collated but had to be slid off of a track into the magazine of the machine. Later they were collated with paper and then glue. Soon the Boston Wire Stitcher Company was developing various kinds of staplers for industrial markets. In 1930 the Bostitch® Sales Company was formed to sell Bostitch® products, and in 1948 the Boston Wire Stitcher Company officially became Bostitch®, Inc. The first Coil Nailer from Bostitch, the N2, came on the scene in 1965, and the rest is history. Today, Bostitch sells a huge range of nailers, compressors, and other products, and is a leader in the industry.
- Palm nailer kit; ergonomic design; magnetic nose;
- Ideal for driving common bulk nails-inch confined areas or for nailing off metal connectors and joist hangars
- Hardened steel nose for durability; leather glove
- Includes nailer, standard nose, finish nail nose, large bore nose, leather glove, nose wrench, hex wrench, lubricant, spare O-rings
- 5.25 by 3.5 by 4.13-inches; 2.9-pounds; 7-year limited warranty
|WoodOwl 09709 Tri-Cut 3/4-Inch by 7-1/2-Inch Ultra Smooth Auger Bit
Lowest new price: $15.44
List price: $18.06
The WoodOwl 3/4" diameter x 7-1/2" long Ultra Smooth Power Auger Bit is lighter weight and safer than standard auger bits thanks to its exclusive three-flute design. Unlike other bits, it leave a super smooth hole with no blow-out. WoodOwl Auger Bits are constructed of high carbon steel, which is heat-treated and fully hardened for safety and durability.
- Patented Tri-Cut triple edge spurred design for fast, smooth cutting without resistance.
- Ultra smooth cutting for perfectly finished holes with "blowout".
- Lighter weight carbon steel construction than standard augers for safety and reduced fatigue without sacrificing strength.
- Burr-free lead screw for easy starts and pull-through without material build-up.
- Perfectly concentric for even and easy cutting of accurate diameter holes.
|Dremel 615 1/8" Piloted Corner Rounding Routing Bit
Lowest new price: $5.85
List price: $10.08
The product is 1/8" HSS Router Bit. Easy to use. The product is manufactured in China.
The Dremel 1/8-Inch Corner Rounding Routing Bit is ideal for routing, inlaying and mortising in wood and other soft materials. Made from high-grade steel, the router bit has a 1/8-inch shank diameter. This high-speed router is best on soft materials.
- The product is 1/8" HSS Router Bit
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- Ideal for wood and other soft material
- Use for routing, inlaying and mortising
- Made from high-grade steel
- For high-speed applications
- 1/8-inch shank diameter
|Stanley 10-779 Dynagrip Retractable Utility Knife
Lowest new price: $4.94
List price: $8.99
Interlocking nose secures blade, slip resistant grip prevents slipping even on angled surfaces and sides are cushioned for comfort. Includes: (3) three heavy duty utility blades.
The Stanley Dynagrip Retractable Utility Knife starts sharper and stay sharper than standard heavy-duty blades. This knife features a cushion grip surface for comfort even in extreme temperatures. A slip-resistant grip prevents slipping even on angled surfaces. The 5-5/8-inch handle has a patented interlocking nose to secure the blade. Furnished with three No. 11-921 utility blades, this utility knife comes with Stanley's limited lifetime warranty.
Everyone knows the importance of the right tool for the job. Stanley's "Application Specific Blades" are designed with unique features for cutting drywall, roofing shingles and paper. Each blade is constructed of carbon alloy steel. With Stanley's patented S3 Technology, paper blades start sharper and stay sharper, roofing blades are stronger, and drywall and paper blades deliver more cuts per blade. The entire line provides better performance than standard heavy duty blades. View the comparison chart to choose the Stanley blade that is right for you.
- Starts sharper and stays sharper than standard heavy-duty blades
- Cushion grip surface for comfort even in extreme temperatures; patented interlocking nose to secure the blade
- Slip-resistant grip prevents slipping even on angled surfaces
- Furnished with 3 No. 11-921 utility blades
- Stanley's limited lifetime warranty; 5-5/8-inch handle
|Freud FB-006 7/8-Inch by 3/8-Inch Shank Forstner Drill Bit
Lowest new price: $5.47
List price: $10.97
Freud's High Speed Steel Forstner Bits drill clean holes in wood and most wood products. The sharp center spur accurately locates the center of your hole. Use for drilling flat bottom holes, pocket holes or overlapping holes.
- The product is 7/8" Forstner Bit
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in Italy
- Drill flat bottomed holes without splintering
- Drill straight, angled and overlapping holes
- Precision machined for best results
- Right hand rotation
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty
Page 4 of 46
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.