|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|WEN 4225 8.6-Amp Variable Speed Floor Standing Drill Press, 15-Inch
Lowest new price: $499.99
List price: $499.99
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? The WEN 15-inch 8.6 Amp Variable Speed Floor Standing Drill Press meets the needs of both home and professional users. This model includes a full four inches of stroke capacity, allowing users to drill through materials up to four inches thick. With such a large spindle travel, drilling holes through a 4x4 board has never been easier. Adjust our variable speed anywhere from 280 to 1000 RPM with the simple turn of a lever, or make a quick belt adjustment for variable speed ranging from 1000 to 3300 RPM. The digital readout reports the current RPM of the machine for increased accuracy when drilling. The 12-inch by 12-inch cast iron table pivots up to 45 degrees in both directions while the laser pointer ensures precise holes. The chuck with Morse #2 spindle taper accepts bits anywhere from 1/12 to 5/8 inches in size. Cast iron frame and base gives the machine a hefty support system to prevent the drill press from walking or vibrating. The WEN 15-Inch Drill Press also includes a lamp to illuminate the worktable and convenient onboard storage for the chuck key. Remember when you could drill with laser precision? Remember WEN.
- 4-inch stroke makes drilling through 4x4 boards easier than ever
- Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 280 RPM to 3300 RPM
- Includes a built-in work light, a precision laser, a 5/8 inch chuck, and onboard chuck key storage
- 12-inch by 12-inch cast iron work table pivots up to 45 degrees in both directions
- Backed by a 2-year warranty, a friendly customer service line and a nationwide network of skilled technicians
|Woodpeckers Precision Woodworking Tools DP3FENCE Drill Press Fence
Lowest new price: $79.99
List price: $59.99
Brand: Woodpeckers Precision Woodworking Tools
This heavy duty drill press table fence measures 3-inch x 3-inch x 23-1/2-inch long and is 3/8-inch thick. Both outer faces are machined to a perfect 90 degrees then beautifully anodized to protect the work piece from aluminum marks. A two inch wide cutout in the center of the fence gives ample clearance for the chuck when working on smaller projects while two easy to adjust knobs hold the fence securely to the T-track in the Woodpeckers drill press table.
- 3-inch x 3-inch x 23-1/2-inch L-shaped fence is constructed of 3/8-inch thick aluminum
- 2-inch wide center notch provides chuck clearance so short drill bits can reach table
- Anodized for durability and to reduce chance of fence marking material
- Easy to reach dual length knobs lock fence to T-track in the Woodpeckers Drill Press Table
|Hougen HMD904 115-Volt Magnetic Drill
Lowest new price: $845.00
Lowest used price: $627.55
List price: $995.00
The Hougen HMD904 Portable Magnetic Drill is designed to produce superior holes quickly and efficiently.Through constant innovation and development, Hougen is committed to provide you with hole producing tools and products to help you be more productive. The drill of choice for fabrication. Lightweight, powerful, and versatile. Completely redesigned with additional features. Pilot light for low light conditions and greater hole accuracy. New Two stage magnet. Engages full power only when motor is turned on which increases magnet life. New Housing and slot drive arbor system. Positive slug ejection. Many accessories are available for a portable machine shop including: drill chucks, tapping, countersink, and more. For more information go to our site HougenMagDrills.
- Large 1-1/2" x 2" capacity
- NEW - Pilot light - for low light or no light conditions
- NEW -Two stage magnet - 30% power increase when motor is turned on
- NEW - Slot Drive arbor for more accuracy and quicker change out of accessories
- All drills include: carrying case, pint of coolant, safety chain, & hex wrenches
|Shop Fox W1667 1/2 HP 8-1/2-Inch Bench-Top Oscillating Drill Press
Lowest new price: $184.08
List price: $189.79
Brand: Shop Fox
Shop Fox offers a broad assortment of drill presses to suit every need - from small hobby shops up to professional machine shops. Our unique oscillating models afford two-machine convenience in half the space and our radial drill presses offer unmatched versatility. For the best selection of features, performance and value, look no further than Shop Fox.
- Overall height: 23-Inch
- Spindle travel: 1-5/8-Inch
- Drill chuck: 1/2-Inch
- Dust port size: 2-1/4-Inch
- Swing: 8-1/2-Inch
|DEWALT DW6182 Plunge Base
Lowest new price: $103.70
List price: $131.99
Adjustable, plunge base, tool free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment & base changes quick & solid locking, integral, through the column dust collection collects 95 percent of the dust & provides superior bit visibility, precision machined brass bushings & case-hardened steel guide rods provide a smooth & accurate plunge stroke, clear, lexan sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility & accepts standard template guide bushings, rubber overmolded handles & low center of gravity design provide comfort, balance & control, heavy duty, precision machined, die cast aluminum base & motor housing for durability & low tool weight, 5 position, adjustable turret stop assists in stepped or repeated plunge cuts, micro-fine depth adjustment on plunge base 5/128" per turn for precise routing in veneer & inlays, easy to reach plunge lever & switch for superior control while routing, use with TV #173-917.
The DeWalt heavy-duty plunge base features an adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock for quick and solid-locking depth adjustment and base changes. An integral through-the-column dust collection collects 95-percent of dust and provides superior bit visibility. Made with precision machined brass bushings with case-hardened steel guide rods, the base provides a smooth and accurate plunge stroke. A clear, LEXAN sub-base offers enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings. Rubber overmolded handles, a low center-of-gravity design, and an easy to reach plunge lever give the user balance, comfort and control. With five position, the adjustable turret stop assists in stepped or repeated plunge cuts. The micro-fine depth adjustment on the plunge base adjusts 5/128-inch per turn for precise routing in veneer and inlays. Designed for DeWalt routers No. DW616 and DW618.
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock
- Integral, through-the-column dust collection
- Precision machined brass bushings and case-hardened steel guide rods
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design
- Heavy-duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base
|Small Benchtop Drill Press | DRL-300.00
Lowest new price: $96.35
List price: $99.99
This easy-to-use benchtop drill press is very small, but powerful enough to use for all of your drilling projects. With a platform measuring only 6-3/4" x 6-3/4", it is space-saving as well as economical. Variable speeds up to 8,500 RPM. 1-year warranty.
- Ideal for all drilling projects, not just the small ones
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Variable speed up to 8,500 RPM
- Measures 6-3/4 inches by 6-3/4 inches; 13.00 pounds
- Easy-to-use tiny benchtop drill press is space-saving and economical
|20 Ton Air-Operated Mechanic Repair Shop Press with Pressure Gauge
Lowest new price: $514.99
List price: $514.99
Brand: Rage Powersports
Black Diamond Heavy Duty 20 Ton air-operated mechanic repair shop press, great for bending or straightening metal, repairing seized vehicle parts, replacing bearings and more. The BD-PRESS-20A includes an air-valve connection and a manually operated air pump handle backup. Each mechanic's metal press features a C-Beam table measuring 24.75"L x 8.25"W (with a 4.125"W void) designed to track vertically in 4.75" increments along the press frame. Pressing is done with an air-operated RAM fixed to the top rail (horizontally adjustable), which extends from 2.75" to 10" vertically to apply pressure into the press table. Includes (2) 7.5" x 4" x 1.25" heel blocks, each with a centered 2.75" x 1.375" triangular cut-out, and (1) 28 metric ton pressure gauge for monitoring workload - Maximum 20 ton press. Heavy duty steel construction with a black paint finish.
- Heavy duty 20 ton press for metal bending, fixing seized parts, bearing replacement
- (2) 7.5" x 4" x 1.25" heel blocks, each with a centered 2.75" x 1.375" triangular cut-out
- Adjustable height C-Beam table measures: 24.75"L x 8.25"W (4.125" void), tracks along 4.75" incremental spacing vertically
- RAM extends from 2.75" to 10" vertically, RAM seat is horizontally adjustable across top rail
- Includes air-valve connection, 28 metric ton pressure gauge, manual air pump handle. Some assembly is required
|JET 354170/JDP-20MF 20-Inch Floor Drill Press
Lowest new price: $999.00
List price: $1,099.00
Floor drill press has a 1in. drilling capacity, a 1 1/2 HP, single-phase 115/230V motor and a hinged metal belt and pulley cover coupled with quick adjustment motor mount allow rapid changing of spindle speeds. Features adjustable tension spindle return spring and built-in work lamp (bulb not included). HP: 1 1/2, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 19 x 33 x 67, Chuck Size (in.): 3/4, Drilling Capacity (in.): 20, Speeds (qty.): 12, Volts: 115/230
A great choice for professionals as well as for home woodworkers, the Jet 354170 JDP-20MF 20-inch floor drill press spins bits up to 3/4 of an inch with 12 speeds from 150 to 4,200 rpm. It's equipped with a built-in work lamp, adjustable tension spindle return spring, and hinged metal belt and pully cover. A drill chuck and key are included, and it's backed by a two-year limited warranty.
The JDP-20MF 20-inch floor drill press (view larger).
20-Inch Floor Drill Press
At a Glance:
- 1-1/2-horsepower, 12-speed motor (from 150 to 4,200 rpm)
- Hinged metal belt and pulley cover for easy access to quick-adjustment motor
- Rotating, 45-degree tilting, crank-operated worktable
- 1/2-inch diameter external positive depth stop with three-nut locking feature
- Two-year limited warranty
The Jet 354170's smooth-traveling table raises and lowers at the turn of a crank to exactly where you need it. And angled drilling is easy thanks to the rotating, 45-degree tilting worktable that also features a quick-release clamp. The 1-1/2-horsepower motor can run off either 115-volt outlets (for which it comes prewired) or 230-volt sources, and it provides 12 drill speeds ranging from 150 to 4,200 rpm. To change the speed, just flip open the hinged metal cover, disengage the motor, slip the belt onto the right pulley, and you're back at work in a flash.
The 354170 has a 1/2-inch diameter external positive depth stop with three-nut locking feature for quick adjustment. It also offers an adjustable tension spindle return spring, with the spindle supported by high-quality ball bearings. Other features include an on/off switch located on front of the drill press head and a built-in work lamp (bulb not included).
What's in the Box
One Jet 354170 JDP-20MF drill press (head assembly, table, column and table bracket assembly, base), chuck and key, arbor, drift key, and operating and assembly instructions.
- Motor: 1-1/2 horsepower, 1 phase, 115/230 volt (prewired 115 volt)
- Speeds: 12, from 150 rpm to 4,200 rpm
- Spindle taper: MT-3
- Quill: 2.44-inch diameter; 4-5/8-inch diameter
- Maximum spindle distance to table: 29-1/8 inches
- Drilling capacity: 1-inch cast iron; 3/4-inch mild steel
- Table size: 18-1/2 inches by 16 inches
- Work table weight capacity: 80 pounds
- Chuck size: 3/4-inch
- Dimensions: 33 inches by 19 inches by 67 inches
- Weight: 325 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years, limited
- 20-inch floor drill press with a powerful 1.5 hp motor
- Smooth-traveling table raises and lowers at the turn of a crank to exactly where you need it
- 12 spindle speeds ranging from 150-4200 rpm; 3/4-inch chuck
- Built-in work light; drill chuck and key included
- Weighs 288 pounds; 2-year warranty
|uxcell® Repairing 8" Drill Press Quill Metal Coil Spring Assembly 40mm x 6.5mm
Lowest new price: $7.62
List price: $7.62
The drill press quill return spring is good replacement for many existing quill spring on drill presses, this is metal spring that returns the quill to the top after you have completed drilling.
Used to all kinds of vacuum cleaner coil spring, volume tube coil spring, safety belt coil spring.
- Product Name : Drill Press Quill;Fit for : 8" Drill Presses
- Total Size : 40 x 6.5mm / 1.6" x 0.25" (D*H);Color : Dark Gray
- Material : Metal
- Net Weight : 36g
- Package Content : 1 x Drill Press Quill
|NEW Replacement BELT Ryobi DP103L 10" Drill Press
Lowest new price: $14.99
List price: $14.99
**NEW** Urethane Replacement Beltfor use with
Ryobi DP103L 10 Drill Press
V Belt Drill Press ..if you need a new belt for any power tool or shop equipment and don't see it here, please send us an email.
WE'VE GOT IT!
SquareTrade © squaretrade warranty v2.0
Exported By ExportYourStore
Page 4 of 225
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.