|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Delta Power Tools 37-071 6 Inch MIDI-Bench Jointer
Lowest new price: $348.88
List price: $444.99
After nearly 90 years of expertise in the woodworking business, DELTA Power Equipment Corporation (DELTA PEC) has become one of the most revered brands in woodworking tools today. DELTA Power Equipment Corporation focuses on innovations to help the woodworker create masterpieces easier and with more precision. The company designs, manufactures and distributes a variety of stationary woodworking tools including electric table saws, band saws, radial arm saws, scroll saws, drilling machines, jointers, planers, mortisers, lathes, grinders and dust collectors for the professional and advanced woodworking markets.
Motor: 12 A, 120V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz, Universal
Max. Width of Cut: 6 in.
Max. Depth of Cut: 1/8 in.
Fence Positive Stops: 90˚ and 45˚ In/Out
Cuts per Minute: 20,000 CPM
Cutterhead Speed: 10,000 RPM
Number of Knives: 2
Aluminum Cutterhead Diameter: 1 7/8 in.
Table Dimensions: 6 1/4 in. D x 28 1/2 in. W
Fence Dimensions: 4 5/16 in. D x 22 7/8 in. W
Chip Chute Opening: 2 1/4 in. ID; 2 3/8 in. OD (included)
Base Dimensions: 11 1/2 in. D x 21 in. W
- Durable cast iron construction increases weight providing stability and reducing vibration
- Precision-machining of the table and fence ensures long term accuracy
- Heavy duty, cast iron fence support system for accuratejointing
- Simple fence adjust system with adjustable positive stops at90 ̊ and 45 ̊ in and out
- Up to 1/8 in. depth of cut
|Gino Development 01-0102 TruePower Biscuit Plate Joiner with Carbide Tipped Blade, 4"
Lowest new price: $67.38
Lowest used price: $62.66
List price: $78.99
Brand: Gino Development
Quick and easy biscuit cuts for super-strong Miter joints, T-Joints, butt joints and edge-to-edge cuts. Including an adjustable fence, a dust port with dust bag for easy cleanup and preset depth stops for biscuit sizes 0, 10 and 20.
- 1010 watts, 11000 RPM, 120V/60Hz AC
- Max cutting depth: 0.55", cutting angle: 0 - 45 Degree
- Including one 4" 6T C2 Tungsten Carbide tipped blade
|Lumberjack Tools Home Series Beginner's Kit (HSBK1)
Lowest new price: $89.99
Lowest used price: $73.05
List price: $89.99
Brand: Lumberjack Tools
Looking for the perfect kit to get started building your own log furniture? Look no further! The Home Series Beginner’s kit features a 1 ½” tenon cutter (our most popular size due to versatility), a self-feed or forstner bit (your choice!) and 20 piece plan booklet (for all those projects you want to build). This tenon cutter produces a radius shoulder (see the log picture in the thumbnail above) for a more refined look for that rustic furniture project. This high quality, made-to-last kit comes with a lifetime guarantee! Purchase it, and you’ll be well on your way to making indoor and outdoor projects for you, your spouse, your kids, and once they see the projects, probably all your friends.
- Includes: 1-1/2" Tenon Cutter, 1-1/2" Forstner Bit & 20 Log Furniture Plan Booklet
- Proudly designed and made in the USA
- Cuts a 1 1/2" diameter tenon with a radius shoulder profile
- Designed to run on a heavy duty 1/2", single speed, high torque, low rpm (500 or less) corded drill
- Ergonomically designed, lightweight, safe and easy to use
|Festool 574432 Domino Joiner DF 500 Q Set
Lowest new price: $969.00
List price: $990.00
Combination set includes: Domino DF 500-Plus Joiner, DOMINO cutter D 5mm, Support Bracket, Operating Tool, Trim Stop, Cross Stop, Plug-It Power Cord, and T-LOC Systainer #2 storage container.
You can make flawless mortises every single time, thanks to Festool's new Domino joining system! Joining no longer has to be a slow, difficult process. The Domino Joiner, with its revolutionary cutting method, utilizes a patented mortising technique, simple indexing features, and adjustable mortise sizing to make flawless mortises. Powerful 420 watt motor drives the cutter spindle at 23,400 RPM.
Precise positioning and accurate mortising with the viewing window. Use 1 of 3 mortise width adjustments for perfectly fitting joints and fast assembly; easy to adjust while the jointer is operating. Cut long mortises in an instant thanks to the simultaneous turning and oscillating movement without kickback. 11/16" dust port extracts up to 95% of chips generated when used in conjunction with any one of Festool's vacuum systems. Retractable stop pins for quick and precise positioning of the initial domino tenon on both work pieces. Five catch positions at 0, 22.5, 45, 67.5, and 90 degrees, as well as infinitely variable mortising angles from 0 to 90 degrees.
Simple, precise mortising fence height adjustment (with scale) offers accurate stops for locating mortising opening in the center of material thicknesses: 16, 20, 22, 25, 28, and 40mm. Quick, precise adjustment for 5 different mortising depths. Robust inner mechanism for consistently accurate routing results. Works on everything from face frames and work pieces as small as 1" x 5/8", to large projects and heavy furniture. Uses pre-fabricated, solid beech domino tenons for superior strength.
- Unique, patented cutting action that rotates and oscillates to create perfect, clean, and repeatable mortises every time.
- Mortise width adjustment with the turn of a dial allows for easier alignment when joining panels.
- Pivoting Fence allows you to create angled mortises from 0-90° with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°.
- Indexing pins for quick alignment against the edge of the workpiece for accurate placement.
- Dust extractable design provides clean mortise holes for better glue adhesion and longer cutter life.
- Festool 494938 Domino Tenon, Beech Wood, 5 X 19 X 30mm, 300-pack
- Festool 491594 Quick Clamp For MFT And Guide Rail System, 6 5/8" (168mm)
- Festool 494940 Domino Tenon, Beech Wood, 8 X 22 X 40mm, 130-pack
- Festool 493491 Domino Cutter, 6mm
- Festool 494942 Domino Tenon, Beech Wood, 10 X 24 X 50mm, 85-pack
- Festool 494939 Domino Tenon, Beech Wood 6 x 20 x 40mm, 190-Pack
- Festool 494941 Domino Tenon, Beech Wood, 8 X 22 X 50mm, 100-Pack
- Festool 482107 Guide Rail Connector
- Festool 491498 55" Guide Rail FS 1400 (1400mm)
- Seneca Woodworking 1/2" and 3/4" Ply Domiplate for Festool DF 500
|Festool 574447 XL DF 700 Domino Joiner Set
Lowest new price: $1,414.36
List price: $1,430.00
Stationary machines like hollow chisel mortises and slot mortises occupy large amount of floor space in your shop, are expensive to purchase, require a lot of setup and maintenance, and force you to bring the material to the tool. Festool has taken the revolutionary concept of the Domino joiner and made it larger, the Domino XL Joiner. The Domino XL offers a more elegant solution to the challenge of large scale joinery. Amazingly simple to use, fast and accurate. The Domino XL now complements the capabilities of the original Domino DF 500, with a maximum tenon size of about five and a half -Inch in length (140 mm). No job is too big for the Domino XL. With an expanded range of thicker, longer tenons, you will quickly and precisely join massive slabs, doors and gates, or construct the most durable of tables and beds. With the Domino XL, you’ve got a system light enough and nimble enough for use anywhere in the shop or the jobsite. When the work piece is too large to come to the machine, this makes all the difference. Precision placement of solid hardwood tenons guarantees not only a perfect fit, but a finished product that will last for generations Set version includes trim and cross stop accessories. What's in the box? Domino XL 700, D12 cutter, Plug-it Power Cord, Support Bracket, Wrench, T Loc Systainer Sys 5, Trim Stop and Cross Stop.
- Unique, patented cutting action that rotates and oscillates to create perfect, clean, and repeatable mortises every time
- Mortise width adjustment with the turn of a dial allows for easier alignment when joining panels
- Indexing pins for quick alignment against the edge of the work piece for accurate placement
- Tenons up to approximately 5-1/2-Inch in length for large scale projects
- Includes optional trim and cross stops for narrow stock and edge joining
|The Hillman Group 122706 3/8-Inch Joint Fastener, 100-Pack
Lowest new price: $2.40
List price: $2.15
Brand: The Hillman Group
These corrugated fasteners are wood connecting fasteners commonly used in wood furniture and picture frames. The sharp sides along the length of the fastener keep it hidden in the connected pieces while offering exceptional holding power. The corrugated design fits snugly into wood.
- Use a standard hammer for installation
- Made of Steel
- 5 Gauge fasteners
|WEN 6560 10-Amp 6-Inch Benchtop Jointer with Filter Bag
Lowest new price: $295.00
Remember when you had a perfectly square Jointer to flatten out your boards and workpieces? the WEN 6-inch Benchtop Jointer with cast iron base removes material fast for precise edging, flattening and face-jointing tasks. The 10-amp motor combined with the two-blade 6-1/8 inch Cutterhead provides over 20,000 cuts per minute to your workpieces, making easy work out of even the hardest of woods. Adjust the infeed table anywhere from 0 to 1/10 of an inch to vary the amount of material removed. The spacious table measures in at 6-1/4 x 28-1/2 inches for large or uniquely-shaped workpieces. The cast iron base limits vibration and walking while the center-mounted fence provides the needed support for jointing edges. Bevel the fence up to 45 degrees in either direction to create angled cuts along the faces of your boards. The spring-loaded blade guard adds protection and safety from accidental injury, revealing the Cutterhead only during jointing operation. This package also features an onboard dust port and a filter bag for minimal cleanup. And, because its a WEN product, the WEN 6-inch Benchtop Jointer comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Features a spacious 6-1/4 x 28-1/2 inch table and a two-blade 6-1/8 inch Cutterhead
- 10-amp motor provides up to 20,000 cuts per minute
- Cast iron base prevents walking and vibration during operation
- Adjustable 22-3/4 x 4-1/2 inch fence bevels up to 45 degrees in either direction
- Includes a two-year warranty, dust port, filter bag, push stick and push block
|POWERTEC BJ600 Bench Jointer with Built-In Dust Collection, 6-1/8-Inch
Lowest new price: $249.99
List price: $329.99
SPECIFICATIONS- Motor: Universal, 120V, 60 Hz, 1-3/4 HP (peak), 12 Amps. Cutting Depth Capacity: 1/8". Max. Cutting Width: 6-1/8". Cast Iron Table: 28-1/2" x 6-1/4", Cast Iron Fence: 4-3/8" x 22-7/8". 79 lbs
- Built-in dust collection system for fast removal of wood chips into a full size dust bag
- Cast iron infeed and outfeed table
- Cast iron fence tilt 45 degrees inward and 45 degrees outward for chamfer and bevel cuts
- Safety power switch lock
|Shop Fox W1741W 8" Jointer with Adjustable Beds
Lowest new price: $1,261.42
List price: $1,261.42
Brand: Shop Fox
If you set out to design a full featured 8-inch Jointer, you couldn't do any better than this. We started with a 3 HP motor and a 4 knife cutter head and added a precision parallelogram table adjustment mechanism, extra long infeed table, large cast iron center mounted fence, pedestal mounted switch and a built-in locking mobile base. Check out the other features and you'll agree.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC, 3,450 RPM; Switch: magnetic w/thermal overload protection
- Deluxe cast iron fence size: 35-Inch L by 1-1/4-Inch W by 5-Inch H
- Max. Cut: Width: 8-Inch, Depth 1/8-Inch, Rabbeting Depth: 5/8-Inch
|Shop Fox W1829 Benchtop Jointer, 6-Inch
Lowest new price: $268.00
List price: $335.00
Brand: Shop Fox
Motor: 1-1/2 horsepower, 110V, 12 amp, single-phase Cutter head speed: 10,000 RPM, 20,000 cuts per minute Two-knife HSS cutter head provides clean cuts 2-1/2-inch dust port keeps work area clear of dust Fully adjustable fence with stops
- Motor: 1-1/2 horsepower, 110V, 12 amp, single-phase
- Cutter head speed: 10,000 RPM, 20,000 cuts per minute
- Two-knife HSS cutter head provides clean cuts, fully adjustable fence with stops
- 2-1/2-inch dust port keeps work area clear of dust
- Includes free pair of safety push blocks, built-in mini impeller-driven dust collection fan and collection bag
Page 1 of 25
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.