|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Gino Development 01-0102 TruePower Biscuit Plate Joiner with Carbide Tipped Blade, 4"
Lowest new price: $67.38
Lowest used price: $52.99
List price: $78.99
Brand: Gino Development
Quick and easy biscuit cuts for super-strong Miter joints, T-Joints, butt joints and edge-to-edge cuts. Including an adjustable fence, a dust port with dust bag for easy cleanup and preset depth stops for biscuit sizes 0, 10 and 20.
- 1010 watts, 11000 RPM, 120V/60Hz AC
- Max cutting depth: 0.55", cutting angle: 0 - 45 Degree
- Including one 4" 6T C2 Tungsten Carbide tipped blade
|Shop Fox W1829 Benchtop Jointer, 6-Inch
Lowest new price: $268.00
List price: $335.00
Brand: Shop Fox
Motor: 1-1/2 horsepower, 110V, 12 amp, single-phase Cutter head speed: 10,000 RPM, 20,000 cuts per minute Two-knife HSS cutter head provides clean cuts 2-1/2-inch dust port keeps work area clear of dust Fully adjustable fence with stops
- Motor: 1-1/2 horsepower, 110V, 12 amp, single-phase
- Cutter head speed: 10,000 RPM, 20,000 cuts per minute
- Two-knife HSS cutter head provides clean cuts, fully adjustable fence with stops
- 2-1/2-inch dust port keeps work area clear of dust
- Includes free pair of safety push blocks, built-in mini impeller-driven dust collection fan and collection bag
|Lumberjack Tools Home Series Beginner's Kit (HSBK1)
Lowest new price: $89.99
Lowest used price: $83.69
List price: $89.99
Brand: Lumberjack Tools
Looking for the perfect kit to get started building your own log furniture? Look no further! The Home Series Beginner’s kit features a 1 ½” tenon cutter (our most popular size due to versatility), a self-feed or forstner bit (your choice!) and 20 piece plan booklet (for all those projects you want to build). This tenon cutter produces a radius shoulder (see the log picture in the thumbnail above) for a more refined look for that rustic furniture project. This high quality, made-to-last kit comes with a lifetime guarantee! Purchase it, and you’ll be well on your way to making indoor and outdoor projects for you, your spouse, your kids, and once they see the projects, probably all your friends.
- Includes: 1-1/2" Tenon Cutter, 1-1/2" Forstner Bit & 20 Log Furniture Plan Booklet
- Proudly designed and made in the USA
- Cuts a 1 1/2" diameter tenon with a radius shoulder profile
- Designed to run on a heavy duty 1/2", single speed, high torque, low rpm (500 or less) corded drill
- Ergonomically designed, lightweight, safe and easy to use
|Festool 574432 Domino Joiner DF 500 Q Set
Lowest new price: $1,040.00
List price: $1,040.00
Combination set includes: Domino DF 500-Plus Joiner, DOMINO cutter D 5mm, Support Bracket, Operating Tool, Trim Stop, Cross Stop, Plug-It Power Cord, and T-LOC Systainer #2 storage container.
You can make flawless mortises every single time, thanks to Festool's new Domino joining system! Joining no longer has to be a slow, difficult process. The Domino Joiner, with its revolutionary cutting method, utilizes a patented mortising technique, simple indexing features, and adjustable mortise sizing to make flawless mortises. Powerful 420 watt motor drives the cutter spindle at 23,400 RPM.
Precise positioning and accurate mortising with the viewing window. Use 1 of 3 mortise width adjustments for perfectly fitting joints and fast assembly; easy to adjust while the jointer is operating. Cut long mortises in an instant thanks to the simultaneous turning and oscillating movement without kickback. 11/16" dust port extracts up to 95% of chips generated when used in conjunction with any one of Festool's vacuum systems. Retractable stop pins for quick and precise positioning of the initial domino tenon on both work pieces. Five catch positions at 0, 22.5, 45, 67.5, and 90 degrees, as well as infinitely variable mortising angles from 0 to 90 degrees.
Simple, precise mortising fence height adjustment (with scale) offers accurate stops for locating mortising opening in the center of material thicknesses: 16, 20, 22, 25, 28, and 40mm. Quick, precise adjustment for 5 different mortising depths. Robust inner mechanism for consistently accurate routing results. Works on everything from face frames and work pieces as small as 1" x 5/8", to large projects and heavy furniture. Uses pre-fabricated, solid beech domino tenons for superior strength.
- Unique, patented cutting action that rotates and oscillates to create perfect, clean, and repeatable mortises every time.
- Mortise width adjustment with the turn of a dial allows for easier alignment when joining panels.
- Pivoting Fence allows you to create angled mortises from 0-90° with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°.
- Indexing pins for quick alignment against the edge of the workpiece for accurate placement. Hose port diameter: 1.06 inch
- Dust extractable design provides clean mortise holes for better glue adhesion and longer cutter life.
- Festool 494938 Domino Tenon, Beech Wood, 5 X 19 X 30mm, 300-pack
- Festool 493492 Domino Cutter, 8mm
- Festool 493493 Domino Cutter, 10mm
- Festool 491594 Quick Clamp For MFT And Guide Rail System, 6 5/8" (168mm)
- Festool 493491 Domino Cutter, 6mm
- Festool 494942 Domino Tenon, Beech Wood, 10 X 24 X 50mm, 85-pack
- Festool 494939 Domino Tenon, Beech Wood 6 x 20 x 40mm, 190-Pack
- Festool 494940 Domino Tenon, Beech Wood, 8 X 22 X 40mm, 130-pack
- Festool 494941 Domino Tenon, Beech Wood, 8 X 22 X 50mm, 100-Pack
- Festool 491498 55" Guide Rail FS 1400 (1400mm)
|PORTER-CABLE PC160JT Variable Speed 6" Jointer
Lowest new price: $299.99
List price: $259.00
PORTER-CABLE® PC160JT variable speed 6" jointer features a variable speed range of 6, 000 to 11, 000 RPM and Cutter head speed of 12, 000 to 22, 000 cuts per minute, allowing selection correct speed for material's size and hardness. Two-knife Cutter head, with Jackscrew knife leveling arrangement and built-in Cutter head Lock, allows for easy knife replacement and adjustment. Jointer is ideal for edging, flattening, or face jointing.
- Variable 6, 000 to 11, 000 RPM speed range allows the user to select the right speed for the size and hardness of material being cut
- Two knife cutter head with jack screw knife leveling arrangement for easy replacement and adjustment of knives
- Built-in cutter head lock facilitates knife replacement and adjustment
- Extra large table provides ample work support and Surfacing stock up to a full 6" wide
- Center mounted fence gives needed support throughout the cut for accurate edge jointing
|Delta Power Tools 37-071 6 Inch MIDI-Bench Jointer
Lowest new price: $399.00
List price: $454.99
After nearly 90 years of expertise in the woodworking business, DELTA Power Equipment Corporation (DELTA PEC) has become one of the most revered brands in woodworking tools today. DELTA Power Equipment Corporation focuses on innovations to help the woodworker create masterpieces easier and with more precision. The company designs, manufactures and distributes a variety of stationary woodworking tools including electric table saws, band saws, radial arm saws, scroll saws, drilling machines, jointers, planers, mortisers, lathes, grinders and dust collectors for the professional and advanced woodworking markets.
Motor: 12 A, 120V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz, Universal
Max. Width of Cut: 6 in.
Max. Depth of Cut: 1/8 in.
Fence Positive Stops: 90˚ and 45˚ In/Out
Cuts per Minute: 20,000 CPM
Cutterhead Speed: 10,000 RPM
Number of Knives: 2
Aluminum Cutterhead Diameter: 1 7/8 in.
Table Dimensions: 6 1/4 in. D x 28 1/2 in. W
Fence Dimensions: 4 5/16 in. D x 22 7/8 in. W
Chip Chute Opening: 2 1/4 in. ID; 2 3/8 in. OD (included)
Base Dimensions: 11 1/2 in. D x 21 in. W
- Durable cast iron construction increases weight providing stability and reducing vibration
- Precision-machining of the table and fence ensures long term accuracy
- Heavy duty, cast iron fence support system for accuratejointing
- Simple fence adjust system with adjustable positive stops at90 ̊ and 45 ̊ in and out
- Up to 1/8 in. depth of cut. Aluminum cutterhead with two knives. Simple jackscrew arrangement offers easy adjustment when changing knives
|JET - JJ-6HHDX 6-Inch Long Bed Helical Head Jointer
Lowest new price: $1,299.99
List price: $1,510.00
708466DXK Features: -Two way tilting fence with positive stops at 45° and 90° to handle bevel operations.-Exclusive front mounted table adjustment hand wheels make quick, easy and accurate corrections.-Industrial pushbutton controls are conveniently placed for easy access.-Center fence controls are conveniently mounted to allow quick adjustments.-Cutting capacity (W x D): 6 x .5''''.-Cutter head speed: 6000 RPM.-Fence size (L x H): 32 0.75 x 3.88''''.-Fence Tilts: 45 ° left, 45 ° right.-Fence Positive Stops: 45 ° left, 45 ° and 90 ° right.-Dust port outside diameter: 4''''.-Motor phase: 1 Ph.-Motor current: 13 / 6.5 A. Includes: -Heavy duty, one piece steel closed stand includes mounting tabs for increased stability. Color/Finish: -Helical cutter head with index able carbide inserts for a superior finish and quieter cut.-Extra long heavy-duty cast iron in feed and out feed tables with precision machined finish. Specifications: -Powerful 1HP motor easily handles the toughest jointing tasks.-Motor power: 1 HP.-Motor voltage: 115 / 230 V.-Prewired voltage: 115 V. Dimensions: -Out feed table Length: 27.38''''.-Dimensions: 45'''' H x 21'''' W x 56'''' D. Collection: -Built-in dust chute with 4'''' port connects to your collection system for efficient dust/chip disposal.-Dust collection minimum cfm required: 350 cu.ft/min.
- Helical insert cutterhead with staggered carbide inserts for a superior finish and quieter cut
- Extra-long heavy-duty cast iron infeed and outfeed tables with precision machined finish
- 4-sided carbide inserts allow for indexing and easy replacement
- Dual position mountable on/off switch allows for over or under table mounting
- 2-way tilting fence with positive stops at 45- and 9-degrees
|Powermatic 1791317K 54HH 6-Inch Jointer with helical cutterhead
Lowest new price: $1,449.99
List price: $1,449.99
1791317K Features: -6'' jointer with helical cutterhead.-54HH. Assembly Instructions: -Assembly required. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 37.5'' H x 24'' W x 66'' D.
The Powermatic 54HH Six-Inch Jointer with Helical Cutterhead features a superior finish and quieter operation compared to conventional cutterheads with its helical cutterhead with 40 four-sided, indexable carbide knife inserts. Designed and built to make your wood-straightening tasks easy and accurate, this heavy-duty jointer will remain a vital part of your woodworking shop for years to come.
The P54HH 6" Jointer
with Helical Cutterhead
At a Glance:
- Helical cutterhead with 4-sided knife inserts for quiet cutting and fine finish
- 66" adjustable infeed and outfeed tables provide more working surface
- Fine/quick adjustment lever on infeed table for precision cuts
- 1-HP motor offers plenty of power
- Fence controls are center-mounted for convenience
Power and Stability
The helical cutterhead with four-sided knife inserts provides smoother, quieter cutting and finer finishes. View larger.
The 54HH's fence is 38 inches in length with positive stops at 90° and 45° to the right and left. View larger.
To provide stable footing--the key to optimum accuracy--the 54HH has a 21- x 13-inch (W x D), all-steel base cabinet that puts the table surface at a comfortable 32 inches above the floor. The one-horsepower, one-phase, 115-/230-volt motor (pre-wired for 115 volts) is factory-mounted within the base cabinet and can be converted to use 230-volt power. The motor is on a special mount for easy belt-tension adjustments, and the fine/quick adjustment lever on the infeed table ensures precision cuts.
The base also contains the dust collection chute that evacuates debris from below the cutterhead via the exterior four-inch-diameter port near the floor--a design that keeps the hose out of the way to prevent tripping accidents.
There are many cutterhead designs that carry the helical moniker, including simple straight blades broken into segments and dispersed around the cutterhead cylinder. Despite the helical label, they retain many of the liabilities of the long-blade designs. However, the 54HH features a true helical cutterhead with specially machined carbide inserts arranged in spiral-shaped rows for effective--and incredibly quiet--performance.
The inserts also have a four-inch radius ground into them and are mounted so they approach the wood at a 14-degree angle. This creates a true shear cut that eliminates much of the impact and the resulting fiber disturbance other cutterhead designs deliver. Also, the durability of the carbide combined with the low-impact, shear cutting action mean the inserts have an extended life.
Precision Ground Cast-Iron Tables
With a length of 66 inches and a width of 7-1/2 inches, the main precision-ground cast-iron table is one of the longest available in this class, providing plenty of support for large workpieces. It's conveniently mounted on dovetailed ways that keep it perfectly aligned through height changes. Adjustments are easy: the outfeed table height is adjusted with a handwheel mounted below the table; to adjust the infeed table, the handle can be moved up and down for coarse height changes or, the long handle can be rotated to make fine, precise height adjustments.
High-Performance Fence System
The all-cast-iron fence system has a length of 38 inches, height of four inches--and like the tables--is precisely ground to ensure straightness. The supporting and tilt mechanism, made up of large cast-iron pieces, make this system as accurate and repeatable as it is durable. For versatility, the fence tilts up to 45-degrees towards and away from the tables.
Also, fully adjustable stops at 90 degrees (vertical) and each 45-degree position make set-up fast and help keep the 54HH accurate with minimal maintenance, while center-mounted controls make for easy operation.
The 54HH is backed by a five-year warranty.
What's in the Box
54HH Jointer assembly; one stand; one door with mounting hardware; one dust chute with mounting hardware; one fence assembly; one pulley cover; one belt; one cutterhead guard; two push blocks; one fence handle; one manual; one warranty card; and one hardware bag.
- Helical cutterhead with four-sided knife inserts provides smoother, quieter cutting and finer finish than conventional systems
- 6-inch long adjustable infeed and outfeed tables provide more working surface
|POWERTEC BJ600 Bench Jointer with Built-In Dust Collection, 6-1/8-Inch
Lowest new price: $249.99
List price: $249.99
SPECIFICATIONS- Motor: Universal, 120V, 60 Hz, 1-3/4 HP (peak), 12 Amps. Cutting Depth Capacity: 1/8". Max. Cutting Width: 6-1/8". Cast Iron Table: 28-1/2" x 6-1/4", Cast Iron Fence: 4-3/8" x 22-7/8". 79 lbs
- Built-in dust collection system for fast removal of wood chips into a full size dust bag
- Cast iron infeed and outfeed table
- Cast iron fence tilt 45 degrees inward and 45 degrees outward for chamfer and bevel cuts
- Safety power switch lock
|Festool 574447 XL DF 700 Domino Joiner Set
Lowest new price: $1,500.00
List price: $1,500.00
Stationary machines like hollow chisel mortises and slot mortises occupy large amount of floor space in your shop, are expensive to purchase, require a lot of setup and maintenance, and force you to bring the material to the tool. Festool has taken the revolutionary concept of the Domino joiner and made it larger, the Domino XL Joiner. The Domino XL offers a more elegant solution to the challenge of large scale joinery. Amazingly simple to use, fast and accurate. The Domino XL now complements the capabilities of the original Domino DF 500, with a maximum tenon size of about five and a half -Inch in length (140 mm). No job is too big for the Domino XL. With an expanded range of thicker, longer tenons, you will quickly and precisely join massive slabs, doors and gates, or construct the most durable of tables and beds. With the Domino XL, you’ve got a system light enough and nimble enough for use anywhere in the shop or the jobsite. When the work piece is too large to come to the machine, this makes all the difference. Precision placement of solid hardwood tenons guarantees not only a perfect fit, but a finished product that will last for generations Set version includes trim and cross stop accessories. What's in the box? Domino XL 700, D12 cutter, Plug-it Power Cord, Support Bracket, Wrench, T Loc Systainer Sys 5, Trim Stop and Cross Stop.
- Unique, patented cutting action that rotates and oscillates to create perfect, clean, and repeatable mortises every time
- Mortise width adjustment with the turn of a dial allows for easier alignment when joining panels
- Indexing pins for quick alignment against the edge of the work piece for accurate placement
- Tenons up to approximately 5-1/2-Inch in length for large scale projects
- Includes optional trim and cross stops for narrow stock and edge joining
- Festool 498205 XL 12/14mm Domino Tenon Assortment
- Festool 498216 XL 12 by 100mm Domino Beech Tenons, 100-Pack
- Festool 201353 Domino Connector Set Sv-SYS
- Festool 498688 Domino Beech Tenon Stock, 12mm, 22-Pack
- Festool 498219 XL 14 by 140mm Domino Beech Tenons, 70-Pack
- Festool 493491 Domino Cutter, 6mm
- Festool 491594 Quick Clamp For MFT And Guide Rail System, 6 5/8" (168mm)
- Festool 494941 Domino Tenon, Beech Wood, 8 X 22 X 50mm, 100-Pack
- Festool 498689 Domino Beech Tenon Stock, 14mm 18-Pack
- Festool 498217 XL 12 by 140mm Domino Beech Tenons, 90-Pack
Page 1 of 12
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.