|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|WEN 3420 8" by 12" Variable Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe
Lowest new price: $190.91
Remember when you could turn your own table legs? Fill your house with as many table legs as you can with the WEN 8-Inch by 12-Inch Variable Speed Wood Lathe. Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 750 to 3200 rotations per minute. The WEN 8-Inch by 12-Inch Variable Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe features an MT1 spindle and tailstock taper to tightly grip workpieces, two tool rests (4-1/2 inch and 7 inch) to provide needed support for chisels and tools during operation, and a 2A motor to keep things turning. The easy-to-use lever clamping system makes adjustments to both the tool rest and the tailstock simple and precise. The WEN Wood Lathe also includes a flat wrench, a headstock spur center, a tailstock cup center, a knockout rod and a 5-inch faceplate for turning bowls, cups and other non-spindle workpieces. And, because its a WEN product, your lathe comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line. Remember when you could turn pens, bowls, cups, chess pieces and more? Remember WEN.
- Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 750 to 3200 rotations per minute
- Includes 5-inch faceplate for turning bowls, cups and other non-spindle workpieces
- Attack workpieces up to 12 inches long and 8 inches wide
- Soft start motor maximizes safety and helps protect the machine from damage
- Features a 2A motor, a MT1 spindle and tailstock taper, two interchangeable work rests and a two-year warranty
|SHOP FOX W1704 1/3-Horsepower Benchtop Lathe
Lowest new price: $204.20
Lowest used price: $200.00
List price: $282.00
Brand: Shop Fox
1/3 Horsepower bench top lathe with variable speed motor
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 2 Amp, 110V, Single-phase, 60 Hz
- 12-inch distance between centers
- 8-inch swing over bed
- Cast iron construction and infinitely variable speed control
- Includes two tool rests
|NOVA 46300 Comet II Variable Speed Mini Lathe 12-Inch x 16 1/2-Inch
Lowest new price: $444.95
Lowest used price: $333.71
List price: $444.96
NOVA 46300 Comet II 12 Inch x 16 1/2-Inch Variable Speed Midi Lathe is the most versatile & innovative smaller lathe on the market today. Portable and space saving, yet delivers the capacity and rugged stability of larger machines. Small, space saving design means the NOVA Comet II Midi is a great choice for a multitude of projects. It’s at home as the primary or secondary lathe in a multi-functional workshop, or great for those who travel a lot for their hobby or who teach/demonstrate frequently. Its powerful 3/4HP electronic variable speed motor offers a wide speed range from 250-4000rpm. With a super low speed, up to a super high speed, the NOVA Comet II midi lathe is the perfect choice for a variety of projects, from pens to bowls and spindles.The forward and reversing switch offers additional flexibility for a superior finish. With its 12" swing capacity over bed and 16.5" between center capacity, expandable to 41" with the optional bed extension accessory, you can turn a wide variety of projects. Improvements to previous models include: strengthened reinforced composite guard, the guard now has a rapid access latch for even faster and easier access, the on/off switch has been improved to make it faster and more positive to switch on and off and is fitted with a no-vault release for additional safety. The 3 Step Pulley System offers different speed ranges while providing maximum flexibility.The middle step usually provides enough range for most wood turning applications, however the additional two steps provide more torque when needed for the more demanding projects. The Comet II has exceptional structural strength, with its solid cast iron construction throughout delivers optimum strength and rigidity while absorbing any vibration. The result, an exceptionally smooth turning experience with less time spent in the finishing process. Finally, the motor housing has been changed to a robust die cast housing. This updated version of the NOVA Comet II Midi Lathe delivers an exceptional turning experience.By adding the optional accessories you can transform your lathe into a total wood working station. This patented world first approach to versatile Midi Lathe design delivers maximum flexibility for the lathe owner, allowing the user to consolidate key wood working and wood turning functions into the single machine, saving space, time and money. Lathe available in 1"8TPI thread. Standard equipment: 3/4HP variable speed motor, 3" faceplate, hand wheel, 6" tool rest, 2MT Drive center, 2MT Live Center, knockout bar, manual and fastenings. Designed by Teknatool International, innovating since 1955. Backed by a full replacement 1-year warranty on motor and electronics and a further 2-Year limited warranty on all parts excluding motor, electronics, consumables, for a total of 2-Years limited warranty. Call our customer service center on 727-954-3433.
- Speed range from 250 to 4000rpm - best in the market
- 12" swing over bed and 16.5" between centers
- 3 Step Pulley Systemto dial in low, medium and high speed ranges
- 3/4HP Electronic Variable Speed Motor - Improved
|RIDGID 42478 STRAPLOCK Pipe Handle, 3-inch to 8-inch Strap Wrench
Lowest new price: $28.35
List price: $28.35
Designed to simplify the installation and maintenance of large diameter plastic pipe. If you join pipe this is a tool that should be in your box. The RIDGID 42478 STRAPLOCK Pipe Handle securely grips plastic pipe from 3 inches to 8 inches, giving you maximum leverage in tight quarters and allowing you to confidently apply force in all directions. Acting as a second set of hands on the job, the STRAPLOCK looks like a strap wrench, but is designed to provide a solid handle on hard-to-grip plastic pipe so you can easily align and set glued joints, even in cold and wet environments.
The specialized strap provides maximum grip and minimizes marring, while its innovative locking design allows for repeatable applications. Offering versatility, the adjustable STRAPLOCK quickly adjusts to accommodate different pipe sizes easier than the typical strap wrench. For complex jobs, you can use more than one to easily pull pipes together.
This pipe strap wrench has a strap length of 31 inches (800 mm) for a 3-inch to 8-inch pipe capacity.
RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
- The STRAPLOCK looks like a strap wrench, but provides a solid handle on hard-to-grip plastic pipe to easily align and set glued joints
- Specialized strap for maximum grip and minimal marring even in cold and wet environments
- Innovative locking design allows for repeatable applications
- Rapid size adjustment allows you to quickly move between 3-inch (80 mm) and 8-inch (220 mm) diameter plastic pipe
- Delivers maximum leverage in tight quarters and can be used in pairs for complex installations
|JET JWL-1221VS 12-Inch by 21-Inch Variable Speed Wood Lathe
Lowest new price: $849.99
List price: $879.99
The JET 1221VS is different from anything we've made before. In truth, it’s different from anything that anybody has ever made before. The design is better. The features are better. The entire turning experience is better. And it all focuses on one concept… Control.
- Unrivaled speed control
- 60-3600 RPM variable speed
- Optimally designed speed ranges
- Forward to reverse is a smooth transition
- Innovative ratchet style belt tension system (patent pending)
|Red Rose Original Full Flavored Black Tea 8oz Box of 100 Tea Bags
Lowest new price: $3.93
List price: $8.85
Brand: Red Rose
Red Rose Original Full Flavored Black Tea 8oz Box of 100 Tea Bags
- Original Full flavored Black Tea
- 100 Tea Bags per box
- American Heritage Series - each box contains One of Ten Different Porcelain Figurines
- Gluten Free
- Special Blend of Orange Pekoe and Pekoe Cut Black Tea
|The Cool Tool Playmat 4 in 1 Workshop World’s Only Child-Friendly Working Jigsaw
Lowest new price: $84.95
Brand: The Cool Tool
Jigsaw and Sander For plywood with a thickness of up to 6 mm Table size: 90x90mm Stroke rate: 3.700 pm Disk speed: 3.700 rpm Disk: 32 mm
Drill-Press Table dimensions: 90x90mm Distance desk surface - spindle nose: 0-36mm Throat: 36 mm
Wood Lathe For softwood with a diameter of up to 30mm Center distance: 130mm Swing over bed: 36mm Content:
Machine bed (280mm) tailstock drive unit drill drilling and sanding table sanding disk tool rest 12V safety adaptor screw driver gouge detailed instructions, plans and suggestions wood for turning and sawing, to start instantly!
- KID-FRIENDLY WOOD WORKSHOP - Thanks to the childproof construction of all the machines, there is no risk of injury. Skillful youngsters can produce their first work pieces as early their pre-school years.
- FOR YOUR YOUNG CARPENTER - The Playmat machines are similar to big machine tools (machine bed, slides, drilling table, etc.), thus the little carpenters can learn in a safe and playful way how industrial machines really work.
- IF YOU THINK IT, YOU CAN BUILD IT - From cars to dinosaurs to birdhouses, you will have all the tools necessary to bring your wildest imaginations to life using wood.
- FULLY OPERATIONAL - This wood-crafting workshop is developed for the youngest "Do-It-Yourselfers". It's kid safe, but adults use it too for easy-crafting with soft wood -creating doll-houses, crafting Christmas ornaments, gifts, etc. Easy to assemble, this 4-in-1 workshop contains a jigsaw with sander, drill-press, and wood lathe plus accessories.
- A CHILD-SAFE TOOLBOX - The short strokes allow for precise cutting, but the blade can only vibrate and does not injure the skin. A perfect tool for schools and workshops!
|Goplus 1/2HP 4 Speed 40" Power Wood Turning Lathe 14" x 40"
Lowest new price: $179.99
List price: $179.99
This is our brand new and powerful Wood Turning Lathe Machine which will let you tackle a variety wood turning projects with 4 adjustable speeds. Don't hesitate to buy it now!
Overall Dimensions: 57.2" X 9" X 14.9"
1/2 HP 120V 60Hz Single Phase 2.9 Amps
Sewing Over Bed: About 14"
Distance Between Center: About 40"
Spindle Speeds: 1100,1600, 2300, 3400 RPM
Shipping Weight: 55 Lbs
- ★ 1/2 HP 120V 60Hz Single Phase 2.9 amps.
- ★ Sewing Over Bed: about 14".
- ★ Distance Between Center: about 40".
- ★ 4 Adjustable speeds: 1100,1600, 2300, 3400 RPM.
- ★ Overall dimensions: 57.2" x 9" x 14.9". Shipping weight: 55 lbs.
|BXA #1 QUICK CHANGE TURNING & FACING LATHE TOOL POST HOLDER (250-201)
Lowest new price: $16.75
List price: $16.75
Brand: All Industrial
Turning and facing tools can be locked together (saving time and labor when changing operations). Shipping weight- 1.6 lbs.
- Our Part # ALL-47202
- Securely holds 1/4 - 5/8" square diameter tool bits
- Interchangeable with Dorian, Aloris, & Phase II BXA series tool posts. While we guarantee your satisfaction, these especially work best with our matching tool posts
- For use with BXA tool posts 250-200 or 250-222. 10-15" swing. Precision ground and hardened. Completely sealed for maintenance free operation
|Delta Industrial 46-460 12-1/2-Inch Variable-Speed Midi Lathe
Lowest new price: $631.91
List price: $632.07
Featuring a ball-bearing live center, heavy-duty steel knockout bar, and onboard storage for easy access to adjustment tools, the Delta 46-460 industrial 12-1/2-inch variable-speed midi lathe handles even heavy-duty jobs with ease. Ideal for professional woodworkers, this machine gives you fast, smooth results and offers variable speed for consistency and control.
|Industrial 12-1/2-Inch Variable-Speed Midi Lathe |
At a Glance:
- Powered by a 1-horsepower max, 1,725-rpm motor for robust performance
- 12-1/2-inch swing capacity--the largest in its class
- Variable speed with three pulley-speed ranges
- Includes 6- and 10-inch tool rests and 3-inch face plate
- Backed by a five-year warranty
Powerful Motor and Variable Speed for Consistency and Precision
| With a 12-1/2-inch swing, the 46-460 has the largest capacity in its class. |
The extension bed increases the overall bed length to 42 inches. View larger.
Powered by a 1-horsepower max, 1,725-rpm motor, the Delta 46-460 industrial 12-1/2-inch variable-speed midi lathe provides a 12-1/2-inch swing capacity--the largest in its class. Variable speed with three pulley-speed ranges makes it easy to select the required speeds needed to turn a project without changing belt position.
Forward and Reverse Provides a Superior Finish
For accuracy and precision, forward and reverse functions allow the turner to achieve a superior finish. As woodworkers know, sanding a turned piece with the grain causes the wood fibers to lie down and remain rough while sanding a turned piece against the grain will shave the wood fibers smooth. Rotating the turned piece in both directions is the way to achieve a truly smooth finish, yet it often involves remounting the work piece backwards--a time-consuming and often impossible task. With the 46-460, this process is simplified. With a quick flip of the switch, it's done.
Patented Belt-Tensioning System for Fast Speed Changes and Longer Tool Life
A patented belt-tensioning system makes for quick speed changes, and sets the belt at the correct tension every time for maximum power transfer and longer tool life. And large objects are no problem with the six-groove belt that provides superior power for effortless turning.
Cast-Iron Construction for Durability and Strength
Durable and stable with all cast-iron construction, the 46-460 also includes a three-inch face plate, and 6-inch and 10-inch tool rests for tool support in a variety of turning applications.
The Delta 46-460 industrial 12-1/2-inch variable-speed midi lathe is backed by a five-year warranty.
What's in the Box
12-1/2-inch variable-speed midi lathe, 6-inch and 10-inch tool rests, chrome 3-inch face plate, tool rest base, knockout bar, live center, wrenches, and manual.
Variable speeds let you perform a variety tasks without changing the belt position.
- Powerful 1 hp max, 1,725 rpm motor
- Large 12-1/2-inch swing capacity provides the largest capacity in its class. Drive spindle: 1 inch -8 RH TPI thread
- Electronic variable Speed with three-pulley speed ranges provide the required speeds needed to turn a project without changing belt position
- Forward and Reversing function allows the turner to achieve a superior finish. Sanding a turned piece with the grain causes the wood fibers to lay down and remain rough.
- Patented belt tensioning system for easy and quick speed changes and sets the belt at the correct tension every time for maximum power transfer and longer tool life
Page 1 of 41
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.