|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Yaetek Mini Lathe Beads Polisher Machine DIY Woodworking Craft Rotary Tool
Lowest new price: $56.99
List price: $56.99
Material: aluminum alloy and Acrylic
Voltage: 24V DC
Speed: 2000-8000 r / min, 7 grade speed
Size: 305* 58 * 65mm
The theoretical maximum turning diameter: 55mm
The theoretical maximum clamping length: 120mm
Chuck clamping range: 0.6-6mm
Input: AC110V- 240V~50/60Hz 1.5A max
Output:12/15/16/18/19V 4.5A max; 20/24V 4A max
High-precision, stability, low noise;
Designed for the home DIY enthusiasts, small and portable, strong power;
Transparent plexiglass shield, super convection cooling holes;
Large torque ball bearing motor.
1.If the user does not have lathe base experience, when used, should follow: low speed, slowly, cautiously and other security operations.
2.Drill chuck axis, the axis of the wood, the tailstock center axis of the drill should be in a straight line, or need to adjust the nut.
3.If not a cylinder, the speed should be reduced.
4.Tailstock bearing without lock tight.
5. When using a knife, locking the bottom of screw, location should be away from timber 1-1.5cm.
1x Buddha Beads Lathe
1x Power Adapter
6x Wood carving set
3x Hex shanks(1.5mm,2mm,2.5mm)
- Power: 80W - 100W
- Voltage: 24V DC
- Material: aluminum alloy and Acrylic
- Speed: 2000-8000 r / min, 7 grade speed
- Size: 305* 58 * 65mm
|CSLU-Tool MT2 Live Center Morse Taper Triple Bearing 2 Mt .0002" for High Speed Turning, CNC Work
Lowest new price: $19.99
List price: $20.99
- Made of precise ground hardened steel of high accuracy.
- High quality triple bearing design (bearings are immersed & sealed).
- Great for high speed turning, CNC work.
- Convenient to carry and maintain.
- Package Included: MT2 Live Center Morse Taper Triple Bearing
|NOVA 46300 Comet II Variable Speed Mini Lathe 12-Inch x 16 1/2-Inch
Lowest new price: $449.99
List price: $499.00
NOVA 46300 Comet II 12 Inch x 16 1/2-Inch Variable Speed Midi Lathe is the most versatile & innovative smaller lathe on the market today. Portable and space saving, yet delivers the capacity and rugged stability of larger machines. Small, space saving design means the NOVA Comet II Midi is a great choice for a multitude of projects. It’s at home as the primary or secondary lathe in a multi-functional workshop, or great for those who travel a lot for their hobby or who teach/demonstrate frequently. Its powerful 3/4HP electronic variable speed motor offers a wide speed range from 250-4000rpm. With a super low speed, up to a super high speed, the NOVA Comet II midi lathe is the perfect choice for a variety of projects, from pens to bowls and spindles.The forward and reversing switch offers additional flexibility for a superior finish. With its 12" swing capacity over bed and 16.5" between center capacity, expandable to 41" with the optional bed extension accessory, you can turn a wide variety of projects. Improvements to previous models include: strengthened reinforced composite guard, the guard now has a rapid access latch for even faster and easier access, the on/off switch has been improved to make it faster and more positive to switch on and off and is fitted with a no-vault release for additional safety. The 3 Step Pulley System offers different speed ranges while providing maximum flexibility.The middle step usually provides enough range for most wood turning applications, however the additional two steps provide more torque when needed for the more demanding projects. The Comet II has exceptional structural strength, with its solid cast iron construction throughout delivers optimum strength and rigidity while absorbing any vibration. The result, an exceptionally smooth turning experience with less time spent in the finishing process. Finally, the motor housing has been changed to a robust die cast housing. This updated version of the NOVA Comet II Midi Lathe delivers an exceptional turning experience.By adding the optional accessories you can transform your lathe into a total wood working station. This patented world first approach to versatile Midi Lathe design delivers maximum flexibility for the lathe owner, allowing the user to consolidate key wood working and wood turning functions into the single machine, saving space, time and money. Lathe available in 1"8TPI thread. Standard equipment: 3/4HP variable speed motor, 3" faceplate, hand wheel, 6" tool rest, 2MT Drive center, 2MT Live Center, knockout bar, manual and fastenings. Designed by Teknatool International, innovating since 1955. Backed by a full replacement 1-year warranty on motor and electronics and a further 2-Year limited warranty on all parts excluding motor, electronics, consumables, for a total of 2-Years limited warranty. Call our customer service center on 727-954-3433.
- Speed range from 250 to 4000rpm - best in the market
- 12" swing over bed and 16.5" between centers
- 3 Step Pulley Systemto dial in low, medium and high speed ranges
- 3/4HP Electronic Variable Speed Motor - Improved
|OXA #1 QUICK CHANGE TURNING & FACING LATHE TOOL POST HOLDER 0XA (250-001)
Lowest new price: $13.95
List price: $13.95
Brand: All Industrial
Turning and facing tools can be locked together (saving time and labor when changing operations). Shipping weight- 1 lb.
- Our Part # ALL-47002
- Securely holds up to 1/2" square diameter tool bits
- For use with OXA tool posts 250-000. 6-8" swing.
- Interchangeable with Dorian, Aloris, & Phase II OXA series mini tool posts. While we guarantee your satisfaction, these especially work best with our matching tool posts Precision ground and hardened. Completely sealed for maintenance free operation
|CXA #1 QUICK CHANGE TURNING & FACING LATHE TOOL POST HOLDER (250-301)
Lowest new price: $19.50
List price: $19.50
Brand: All Industrial
Turning and facing tools can be locked together (saving time and labor when changing operations). Shipping weight- 2.6 lbs.
- Our Part # ALL-47302
- Securely holds 1/2" - 3/4" square tool bits
- For use with CXA tool posts 250-300 or 250-333. 13-18" swing.
- Interchangeable with Dorian, Aloris, & Phase II CXA series tool posts. While we guarantee your satisfaction, these especially work best with our matching tool posts Precision ground and hardened. Completely sealed for maintenance free operation
- CXA #2 QUICK CHANGE TURNING FACING & BORING TOOL POST HOLDER 250-302
- Anytime Tools 5 Lathe Mill CENTER DRILL COUNTERSINK Bit Tooling SET
- Mitutoyo 050101, Edge Finder, 3/8" Dia. Shank, .200" Dia. Tip
- AccusizeTools - 1/2'' x 7'' RH SCLCR Indexable Boring Bar with CCMT Insert, #P252-S403
- Brown & Sharpe 599-792-30 Adjustable Spring Tensioned Tap Guide
- Cobra Carbide 41800 Solid Carbide Turning Insert, CM14 Grade, Multilayer Coated, TT Style, TT 321, 1/8" Thick, 1/64" Radius (Pack of 10)
- HHIP 2000-7050 1/8 x 3/4 x 5 Inch 8% Cobalt Parallel Type Cut-Off Blade-P3W
- HHIP 3900-5231 No.1 Turning and Facing Holder for CxA-#300
- AccusizeTools - 7 Pieces/Set 3/4" Indexable Carbide Turning Tool Set in Fitted Box, Lathe tool #2387-2006
|Delta Industrial 46-460 12-1/2-Inch Variable-Speed Midi Lathe
Lowest new price: $636.93
List price: $638.70
Featuring a ball-bearing live center, heavy-duty steel knockout bar, and onboard storage for easy access to adjustment tools, the Delta 46-460 industrial 12-1/2-inch variable-speed midi lathe handles even heavy-duty jobs with ease. Ideal for professional woodworkers, this machine gives you fast, smooth results and offers variable speed for consistency and control.
|Industrial 12-1/2-Inch Variable-Speed Midi Lathe |
At a Glance:
- Powered by a 1-horsepower max, 1,725-rpm motor for robust performance
- 12-1/2-inch swing capacity--the largest in its class
- Variable speed with three pulley-speed ranges
- Includes 6- and 10-inch tool rests and 3-inch face plate
- Backed by a five-year warranty
Powerful Motor and Variable Speed for Consistency and Precision
| With a 12-1/2-inch swing, the 46-460 has the largest capacity in its class. |
The extension bed increases the overall bed length to 42 inches. View larger.
Powered by a 1-horsepower max, 1,725-rpm motor, the Delta 46-460 industrial 12-1/2-inch variable-speed midi lathe provides a 12-1/2-inch swing capacity--the largest in its class. Variable speed with three pulley-speed ranges makes it easy to select the required speeds needed to turn a project without changing belt position.
Forward and Reverse Provides a Superior Finish
For accuracy and precision, forward and reverse functions allow the turner to achieve a superior finish. As woodworkers know, sanding a turned piece with the grain causes the wood fibers to lie down and remain rough while sanding a turned piece against the grain will shave the wood fibers smooth. Rotating the turned piece in both directions is the way to achieve a truly smooth finish, yet it often involves remounting the work piece backwards--a time-consuming and often impossible task. With the 46-460, this process is simplified. With a quick flip of the switch, it's done.
Patented Belt-Tensioning System for Fast Speed Changes and Longer Tool Life
A patented belt-tensioning system makes for quick speed changes, and sets the belt at the correct tension every time for maximum power transfer and longer tool life. And large objects are no problem with the six-groove belt that provides superior power for effortless turning.
Cast-Iron Construction for Durability and Strength
Durable and stable with all cast-iron construction, the 46-460 also includes a three-inch face plate, and 6-inch and 10-inch tool rests for tool support in a variety of turning applications.
The Delta 46-460 industrial 12-1/2-inch variable-speed midi lathe is backed by a five-year warranty.
What's in the Box
12-1/2-inch variable-speed midi lathe, 6-inch and 10-inch tool rests, chrome 3-inch face plate, tool rest base, knockout bar, live center, wrenches, and manual.
Variable speeds let you perform a variety tasks without changing the belt position.
- Powerful 1 hp max, 1,725 rpm motor
- Large 12-1/2-inch swing capacity provides the largest capacity in its class. Drive spindle: 1 inch -8 RH TPI thread
- Electronic variable Speed with three-pulley speed ranges provide the required speeds needed to turn a project without changing belt position
- Forward and Reversing function allows the turner to achieve a superior finish. Sanding a turned piece with the grain causes the wood fibers to lay down and remain rough.
- Patented belt tensioning system for easy and quick speed changes and sets the belt at the correct tension every time for maximum power transfer and longer tool life
|Sherline 3005B - 1/4" HSS Tool Blanks (Set of 5)
Lowest new price: $17.95
List price: $12.39
Sherline 3005B - 1/4" HSS Tool Blanks (Set of 5)
Lathe tools, or tool bits as they are sometimes called, are the cutting tools that are used for turning and facing work on the lathe. The most popular lathe tools are those made of high-speed tool steel (HSS). They can be used for machining most materials including wood, plastic, aluminum, brass and steel. These tools will retain their hardness at temperatures up to 1000° F. (588° C.). For this reason, depth of cut, cutting speed and feed rates are important. The big advantage of high-speed steel tools is the ease with which they can be sharpened. A standard aluminum oxide grinding wheel can be used. Once shaped and sharpened, they will retain their cutting edge for a long time.
Provided with each Sherline lathe is a pre-sharpened 1/4" HSS cutting tool.. Pre-sharpened tools are also available in sets with a right-hand, left-hand and boring tool pre-ground for you. However, it is much more economical to learn to grind your own tools starting from a blank. You can save specially ground tools for similar jobs in the future or re-grind them for another use. The tool blanks can be purchased singly or in packages of five.
Other 1/4" tool sets available from Sherline:
P/N 3006, 1/4" Brazed tip Carbide 3-piece tool set (RH, LH, 60° Threading)
P/N 3007, 1/4" HSS 3-piece tool set (RH, LH, Boring
- Can retain their hardness at temperatures up to 1000°
- Once shaped and sharpened, they will retain their cutting edge for a long time
- Can be used for machining most materials including wood, plastic, aluminum, brass and steel
- Easy to sharpen!
|RIKON Power Tools 70-9158 5/8" x 1" Tool Rest Bushing
Lowest new price: $23.42
List price: $23.42
Brand: RIKON Power Tools
5/8" x 1" Tool Rest Bushing.
- Designed for 70-220VSR
- 5/8" Bushing
- Fits in 70-220VSR tool Rest
|Proxxon 37110 Micro Mill MF 70
Lowest new price: $382.04
List price: $404.99
MICRO Mill MF 70
Proxxon micro mill MF 70 - This small and beautiful unit is ideal - the accurate mill for lab, optician, jewelry, electronic and model building projects. Mill is made with a cast iron base. The vertical column and compound lathe are treated, high quality aluminum. All axes are play-free and have adjustable slides. The headstock, made of die cast aluminum, houses 24 pole balanced special motor and provides stability even at high operating speeds. This stability facilitates the use of the finest cutters. Comes with 6 triple slit hardened steel collets 1/32-Inch, 1/16-Inch, 5/64-Inch, 3/32-Inch, 7/64-Inch and 1/8-Inch (1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.35, 3.0 and 3.2mm) table has three T-slots and an adjustable ruler scale which eases the positioning of work-piece. All hand wheels are zero adjustable with one revolution equals 3/64-Inch (1.0mm) 1 division equals .002-Inch (0.05mm).
- Variable speed 5000-20000-Rpm with 1/8HP (100-Watts) motor; 110 to 120-Volt AC, 60 HZ
- Table size 7-7/8-Inch by 2-3/4-Inch (200 by 700mm)
- With X-Y travel, 5-17/64-Inch and 1-13/16-Inch vertical travel 2-3/4-Inch
- 57/64 by 8-55/64-Inch (130 by 225 millimeter) weighs 15.5-Pound
|Jet JWL-1221VS BE Bed Extension
Lowest new price: $199.99
List price: $210.71
Model: JWL-1221VS BE
Extend the turning capacity of the JET 1221VS lathe to 43" for larger projects. Easy to install. Doubles the length of the bed.
- 20" bed extension
- Doubles the length of the bed
- Easily installed
Page 3 of 38
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.