|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Steelex ST1008 Benchtop Wood Lathe, 10" x 15"
Lowest new price: $234.99
List price: $354.21
All cast-iron construction and a 1/2 HP motor provide plenty of stability and power to turn bowls up to 10" wide and spindles up to 15" long, or 38" long with the optional bed extension. This stable Benchtop wood lathe has six speeds from 480 to 4023 RPM. Includes live center, spur center, 3" faceplate, and tool Rest.
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 6A
- Swing over bed: 10"
- Distance between centers: 15", 38" with optional extension bed
- Tailstock travel: 3-1/4"
- Swing over tool Rest: 7-1/2"
|New Replacement Belt Harbor Freight Central Machinery Mini Wood Lathe 65345
Lowest new price: $11.00
List price: $11.00
New Rubber Belt
|FLAGPOWER LBXR20B-2 20V MAX Lithium Replacement Battery 40Wh 2.0Ah for Black & Decker LBXR20 LB20 LBX20 LBXR2020-OPE LB2X4020(2Pack)
Lowest new price: $35.98
List price: $79.99
Product Details :
Battery Capacity: 2000mAh
Battery Voltage: 20 V
Battery Type: Li-ion
Condition: Brand New
Black & Decker BDCDMT120
Black & Decker CHH2220
Black & Decker LDX120C
Black & Decker LDX120SB
Black & Decker LGC120
Black & Decker LHT2220
Black & Decker LST120
Black & Decker LST220
Black & Decker LSW20
Black & Decker SSL20SB
Black & Decker SSL20SB-2
LHT120, LPHT120, LSW120, LPP120, LCS120, LLP120, LGC120, SSL20SB-2
ASL186K, ASL188K, BDCDMT120, CHH2220, EPL188KB
Replacement Part Number:
LB20, LBX20, LBXR20, LB2X4020
Ctrl + F to find your own PN & Model
2 x Flagpower Battery For for Black & Decker LBXR20 LB20 LBX20
- Compatible with all Black and Decker 20V MAX cordless power tools but not for Porter Cable 20V tools
- For Black & Decker BDCDMT120, CHH2220, LDX120C, LDX120SB,LGC120,LHT2220
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipments and chargers
- Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life
- 30 Days Money Back and 12 Months Warranty
|PSI Woodworking LCGRIND4 Complete 4-Piece Precision Lathe Chisel Sharpening System
Lowest new price: $114.95
List price: $114.95
Brand: PSI Woodworking
- Includes: Adjustable 'V' Pocket Jig to hold chisels up to 22-inch in overall length
- Includes: Grinding Platform for general purpose grinding
- Includes: Finger Nail Jig - for finger nail profiles on shallow gauges, or deep fluted bowl gauges
- Includes: Skew Grinding Attachment to assist in grinding precision bevels on any skew chisel
- Fixtures install easily to your grinder base
|NOVA 8301 Infinity Accessory Jaw - Bowl Jaw Series #1
Lowest new price: $61.99
List price: $61.99
The NOVA Infinity 8301 Bowl Jaw #1 Accessory is an accessory item for the Infinity Quick Change system. The NOVA Infinity Quick Change delivers fast and positive jaw changes which are much faster and less hassle than the screw fastening method with the older NOVA chuck models and other chuck brands. The NOVA Infinity Jaw Key and Infinity Jaws Slides are a precision cast metal amalgam 3 times the tensile strength of machine grade steel. Jaw Key positively taper locks into Jaw slide with an embedded dovetail design. A stronger and more rigid bond than the original NOVA Screw on Jaws. The Infinity Jaws are cam locked inline with the forward rotation of the chuck. They are safe to use at higher speeds and larger turning work. The Infinity Jaws are larger, more robust and rigid than the older jaw designs, providing enhanced work holding and turning possibilities. The Infinity Jaws use the well proven NOVA Dovetail Profile, designed to grip the wood firmly for added safety. The NOVA Infinity Bowl Jaws #1 are capable of holding: Contracting Grip: Ranges from 16mm/0.63"- 23mm/0.906" (minimum on the NOVA Precision Midi Chuck) through to 16mm/0.63"- 50mm/1.969" (maximum on the NOVA Titan II Chuck) For more sizes see the website. Expansion Grip: Ranges from 34mm/1.339"- 41mm/1.614" (on the NOVA Precision Midi Chuck) through to 34mm/1.339"- 68mm/2.677" (on the NOVA Titan II Chuck) For more sizes see website. Jaw Spigot Length: 9mm/0.354" The standard equipment includes 4 x #1 Infinity Bowl Jaws Segments, 1 x Quick Start Instruction Manual. All backed by our comprehensive NOVA 2-Year Full Replacement Warranty. Call our customer service center toll free on 1-866-748-3025.
Safety Advisory! Only use authentic NOVA accessories on your NOVA chuck. Using non genuine NOVA and copies of accessories could lead to operation and safety issues and will void our market leading warranty. NOVA accessories are designed for use only on NOVA Chucks. Do not use on any other chuck.
- Designed to hold small bowls & plates with much stronger Infinity Key grip than the single screw fixing of Nova Traditional JS20N & JS25N Jaws
- External dovetail to grip internal bowl recess
- Stronger jaw design, over 12% thicker base, over 16% thicker jaw face than traditional Nova JS25N Jaws for max stability & rigidity for small work
- Over 30% more external dovetail recess depth compared to traditional Nova JS25N Jaws means more useable grip available
- Designed to hold small footed bowls. The traditional Nova JS25N, JS20N not designed to hold footed bowls
|11 Pc Carbide Tip Tipped Cutter Tool Bit Cutting Set For Metal Lathe Tooling
Lowest new price: $34.95
List price: $34.95
Brand: vector tools
Lathe Bits; Bar Turning Tool; Straight Finishing Tool; Right And Left Hand Cranked Knife Tools; Parting Tool
Cranked Turning/facing Tool; A Cranked Facing Tool; A Cranked Knife Tool; A Rough Boring Tool; An Inside Corner Tool And A Recessing Tool.
The Lathe Tool Set Includes A Cranked Turning/facing Tool; A Cranked Facing Tool; A Cranked Knife Tool; A Rough Boring Tool; An Inside Corner Tool And A Recessing Tool.
Made From Drop Forged Tool Steel With Tungsten Carbide Tips; This Set of Eleven Lathe Tools offers The Right Bit For The Job. Handle A Variety of Projects With This Versatile Lathe Tool Set!
Drop Forged Tool Steel
Tungsten Carbide Tips
3 1/4" & 5" Long"
- Lathe Bits; Bar Turning Tool; Straight Finishing Tool; Right And Left Hand Cranked Knife
- Tools; Parting Tool Cranked Turning/facing Tool; A Cranked Facing Tool; A Cranked Knife Tool;
- A Rough Boring Tool; An Inside Corner Tool And A Recessing Tool. The Lathe Tool Set
- Includes A Cranked Turning/facing Tool; A Cranked Facing Tool; A Cranked Knife Tool; A Rough
- Boring Tool; An Inside Corner Tool And A Recessing Tool. Made From Drop Forged Tool Steel
|New MTN-G 40' Inch 4 Speed 1/2 HP 120v Wood Turning Lathe Machine 14" x 40"
Lowest new price: $202.93
List price: $202.93
Brand: MTN Gearsmith
Description: Wood Lathe ( 4 Speed ) Unit overall dimensions: 61"L x 8-1/2"W x 14-1/4"H Wood lathes turning capacity: 14" maximum diameter over bed. 40" maximum between centers. Wood lathe pulley system: Four speed, V belts Spindle Speeds: 810 RPM to 3400 RPM Motor: 350 watt, 1400 RPM, 110 volt AC, mounted to headstock. Construction: Headstock, tailstock, foot, tool rest base, and tool rests are of heavy cast iron. Bed is made of heavy steel tubing. Headstock: The drive spindle is a No. 1 Morse taper, threaded 3/4" 16. The out bork end of the drive spindle can also be used for large turning and is threaded 3/4", 16, left hand. Tailstock: Slides along full length of the bed and clamps into position at any distance from the drive spindle. The ram has a hand wheel advance of 2 3/8" with positive lock and is fitted with a No. 1 Morse taper.
- Unit overall dimensions: 61"L x 8-1/2"W x 14-1/4"H
- Wood lathes turning capacity: 14" maximum diameter over bed. 40" maximum between centers.
- Wood lathe pulley system: Four speed, V belts
|Sherline 1140 - 3-Jaw Chuck "Pin Jaws"
Lowest new price: $100.98
List price: $100.98
Each year our machines and accessories are being purchased for use in fields and areas other than their intended use. One of these areas is laser engraving.
We designed our Pin Jaws specifically for laser engraving rings and other similar parts. These jaws are not designed for machining parts or other uses that require more than finger tight closing pressure to hold the part in the chuck.
Each Pin Jaw set includes (3) hardened jaws (P/N 11414P), and (3) sets of each of the following lengths of 1/8" hardened steel dowel pins: 3/4" (P/N 11526), 1" (P/N 11524), & 1-1/4" (P/N 11416). These pins can be changed to give you a longer gripping area (see Diagram 1).
You may purchase these jaws to fit an existing Sherline 3-Jaw Chuck, or you can order a new chuck with the jaws installed.
These jaws can be reversed so the pin can be on the inside (standard relationship) or the outside. This allows for a larger clamping diameter range. With the jaws mounted in their standard relationship (with the pins towards the center of the chuck), the smallest O.D. that can be held is .226". The smallest I.D. that can be held is .476". The T.I.R. of these pins is .006 or less (see Diagram2).
|Proxxon 37110 Micro Mill MF 70
Lowest new price: $425.58
List price: $430.98
Small and beautiful - the accurate mill for lab, optician, jewelry, electronic- and model-building projects. The unit is supplied with a stable base of cast iron. Both vertical column and compound table are of treated, high quality aluminum. All axes are play-free and have adjustable slides. The headstock, made of die-cast aluminum, houses the 24 pole balanced special motor and provides stability even at high operating speeds. This stability facilitates the use of the finest cutters. Six triple slit, hardened MICROMOT steel collets come with the machine and cover shank sizes of 1/32", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64" and 1/8". The table is fitted with three T-slots of the 15/32" x 15/64" x 15/64" MICROMOT-norm. An adjustable ruler scale eases the positioning of the work piece. All hand wheels are zero adjustable with 1 revolution = 3/64", 1 division = .002". Technical data: Speed 5,000 - 20,000 rpm Table Size 7 7/8" x 2 3/4" X-Y travel 5 17/64" and 1 13/16" respectively Vertical Travel 2 3/4" Footprint Size 5 7/64" x 8 55/64" Height 13 25/64" Max Power 100W Volts 110-120V AC, 60 Hz Weight 15.5 lb. 1-Hand wheels with zero adjustable scales: 1 revolution = 3/64", 1 division = 002" 2-Continuously variable speed from 5,000 - 20,000 rpm, perfect for even the smallest milling cutter. 3-Cutters are clamped in MICROMOT system collets. 4-Compound table of stable aluminum. Both axes are fitted with adjustable dovetail slides. 5-Six MICROMOT steel collets, triple slit and hardened, cover shank sizes from 1/32" to 1/8" 6-Stable cast iron base.
Proxxon micro mill MF 70 - This small and beautiful unit is ideal - the accurate mill for lab, optician, jewelry, electronic and model building projects. Mill is made with a cast iron base. The vertical column and compound lathe are treated, high quality aluminum. All axes are play-free and have adjustable slides. The headstock, made of die cast aluminum, houses 24 pole balanced special motor and provides stability even at high operating speeds. This stability facilitates the use of the finest cutters. Comes with 6 triple slit hardened steel collets 1/32-Inch, 1/16-Inch, 5/64-Inch, 3/32-Inch, 7/64-Inch and 1/8-Inch (1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.35, 3.0 and 3.2mm) table has three T-slots and an adjustable ruler scale which eases the positioning of work-piece. All hand wheels are zero adjustable with one revolution equals 3/64-Inch (1.0mm) 1 division equals .002-Inch (0.05mm).
- Variable speed 5000-20000-Rpm with 1/8HP (100-Watts) motor; 110 to 120-Volt AC, 60 HZ
- Table size 7-7/8-Inch by 2-3/4-Inch (200 by 700mm)
- With X-Y travel, 5-17/64-Inch and 1-13/16-Inch vertical travel 2-3/4-Inch
- 57/64 by 8-55/64-Inch (130 by 225 millimeter) weighs 15.5-Pound
|Rikon 70-500 20-Inch Woodfast Lathe
Lowest new price: $3,762.00
Brand: Rikon (RIKB7)
RIKON's Woodfast Series Lathe is designed with a 4-bearing spindle to provide greater performance. Allows accurate pattern work to be performed on projects such as fluting, grooving, drilling and layout.
- Electronic Variable Speed/Digital Readout 5 speed ranges provide you with speeds of 50 RPMs to 3890 RPMs for all your turning needs
- Reversible Motor Allows outboard turning of bowls up to 27" capacity
- 5 Position Quick Connect Switch Box Never have the switch in your working area
Page 3 of 131
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.