|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|RIKON Power Tools 70-105 10" x 18" 1/2 hp Mini Lathe
Lowest new price: $249.99
List price: $299.99
Brand: RIKON Power Tools
10" x 18" Lathe #70-105 was designed specifically at the request of pen turners who wanted a sturdy, dedicated machine for their craft. This scaled-down, basic mini lathe is constructed of cast iron so vibration is not a factor, unlike other lathes made of aluminum. 5 Speed ranges cover the bases for boring barrel holes, roughing out pen billets, turning to shape and finishing. Lathe includes a live center, tool rest, knock-out bar and wrenches.
- 1/2 Motor provides ample power for all turning needs
- Heavy cast iron bed, headstock and tailstock reduce vibration
- Machined bed and matching components give precise alignment
|PSI Woodworking CUG3418CC Utility Grip 4 Jaw Lathe Chuck System
Lowest new price: $439.95
List price: $127.90
Brand: PSI Woodworking
Heavy duty chrome-plated self-centering chuck will hold your work tight and secure on midi and full size woodworking lathes. Holds spindles and bowl blanks from the inside or outside. Chuck is pre-threaded to 1" x 8tpi. Includes 3/4" x 16tpi adaptor. Includes #1 Step Jaws 3/32" to 1-7/8" External & 11/32" to 3-3/8" Internal. Includes #2 Round Jaws 1-1/2" to 3-1/8" External & 2" to 3-7/8" Internal. Includes Screw Chuck. Also includes an Allen Wrench and a set of Tightening Levers. Weighs 5 lbs. with 3-1/4" diameter. This "C" series chuck works with all "C" series jaws.
- Heavy duty chrome-plated self-centering chuck will hold your work tight & secure on midi and full size woodworking lathes
- Chuck is pre-threaded to 1" x 8tpi. Includes 3/4" x 16tpi adaptor
- Includes #1 Step Jaws 3/32" to 1-7/8" External & 11/32" to 3-3/8" Internal. Includes #2 Round Jaws 1-1/2" to 3-1/8" External & 2" to 3-7/8" Internal
- Includes Screw Chuck. Also includes an Allen Wrench and a set of Tightening Levers
- This C series chuck works with all "C" series jaws
|Proxxon 37110 Micro Mill MF 70
Lowest new price: $431.71
List price: $440.52
Small and beautiful - the accurate mill for lab, optician, jewelry, electronic- and model-building projects. The unit is supplied with a stable base of cast iron. Both vertical column and compound table are of treated, high quality aluminum. All axes are play-free and have adjustable slides. The headstock, made of die-cast aluminum, houses the 24 pole balanced special motor and provides stability even at high operating speeds. This stability facilitates the use of the finest cutters. Six triple slit, hardened MICROMOT steel collets come with the machine and cover shank sizes of 1/32", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64" and 1/8". The table is fitted with three T-slots of the 15/32" x 15/64" x 15/64" MICROMOT-norm. An adjustable ruler scale eases the positioning of the work piece. All hand wheels are zero adjustable with 1 revolution = 3/64", 1 division = .002". Technical data: Speed 5,000 - 20,000 rpm Table Size 7 7/8" x 2 3/4" X-Y travel 5 17/64" and 1 13/16" respectively Vertical Travel 2 3/4" Footprint Size 5 7/64" x 8 55/64" Height 13 25/64" Max Power 100W Volts 110-120V AC, 60 Hz Weight 15.5 lb. 1-Hand wheels with zero adjustable scales: 1 revolution = 3/64", 1 division = 002" 2-Continuously variable speed from 5,000 - 20,000 rpm, perfect for even the smallest milling cutter. 3-Cutters are clamped in MICROMOT system collets. 4-Compound table of stable aluminum. Both axes are fitted with adjustable dovetail slides. 5-Six MICROMOT steel collets, triple slit and hardened, cover shank sizes from 1/32" to 1/8" 6-Stable cast iron base.
Proxxon micro mill MF 70 - This small and beautiful unit is ideal - the accurate mill for lab, optician, jewelry, electronic and model building projects. Mill is made with a cast iron base. The vertical column and compound lathe are treated, high quality aluminum. All axes are play-free and have adjustable slides. The headstock, made of die cast aluminum, houses 24 pole balanced special motor and provides stability even at high operating speeds. This stability facilitates the use of the finest cutters. Comes with 6 triple slit hardened steel collets 1/32-Inch, 1/16-Inch, 5/64-Inch, 3/32-Inch, 7/64-Inch and 1/8-Inch (1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.35, 3.0 and 3.2mm) table has three T-slots and an adjustable ruler scale which eases the positioning of work-piece. All hand wheels are zero adjustable with one revolution equals 3/64-Inch (1.0mm) 1 division equals .002-Inch (0.05mm).
- Variable speed 5000-20000-Rpm with 1/8HP (100-Watts) motor; 110 to 120-Volt AC, 60 HZ
- Table size 7-7/8-Inch by 2-3/4-Inch (200 by 700mm)
- With X-Y travel, 5-17/64-Inch and 1-13/16-Inch vertical travel 2-3/4-Inch
- 57/64 by 8-55/64-Inch (130 by 225 millimeter) weighs 15.5-Pound
|Jet JWL-1221VS BE Bed Extension
Lowest new price: $299.00
Model: JWL-1221VS BE
Extend the turning capacity of the JET 1221VS lathe to 43" for larger projects. Easy to install. Doubles the length of the bed.
- 20" bed extension
- Doubles the length of the bed
- Easily installed
|Steelex ST1008 Benchtop Wood Lathe, 10" x 15"
Lowest new price: $322.58
List price: $322.58
All cast-iron construction and a 1/2 HP motor provide plenty of stability and power to turn bowls up to 10" wide and spindles up to 15" long, or 38" long with the optional bed extension. This stable Benchtop wood lathe has six speeds from 480 to 4023 RPM. Includes live center, spur center, 3" faceplate, and tool Rest.
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 6A
- Swing over bed: 10"
- Distance between centers: 15", 38" with optional extension bed
- Tailstock travel: 3-1/4"
- Swing over tool Rest: 7-1/2"
|Central Machinery 7 x 10 Precision Mini Lathe by Central Machinery
Lowest new price: $499.99
List price: $499.99
Brand: Central Machinery
Whether you're turning, counter facing or making bushings, spindles, prototypes or models, this precision mini lathe will meet the challenge! With 18 threads, automatic feed and a chuck guard with micro switch, this outstanding ETL listed mini lathe is ideal for use in labs, workshops, engineering and educational settings. •Automatic feed •Chuck guard with micro switch •Variable speed control knob •Speeds: 0-1100 RPM (low) •0-2500 RPM (high) •Threads: 12 to 52 TPI •Tailstock taper: MT2 •Tool post •ETL listed Certification ETL Distance between centers (in.) 10 in. Horsepower (hp) 3/4 Speed (max) 0-2500 RPM Minimum Speed (RPM) 0-1100 RPM Spindle Taper MT2 Tailstock taper MT2 Thread size 12 to 52 TPI
- Variable speed control knob
- Automatic feed
- Chuck guard with micro switch
- 0-2500 RPM (high)
|Jet JWL-1440VSK Wood Lathe
Lowest new price: $1,632.99
List price: $1,632.99
Do you want a Lathe that’s as versatile as your turning? the 1440 Lathe from Jet can be tailored to accomplish a wide range of projects. With a sliding and pivoting headstock, variable speed, and many other great features this Lathe meets the needs of Woodturners. Experience the 1440 Lathe and see how versatility takes shape.
- Sliding headstock pivots 360 degrees with 7 positive locking positions at 0, 30, 60, 90, 120, 180, and 270 degrees for maximum variability and optimal user comfort
- Variable speed from 400-3000 RPM; improved tailstock quill locking with anti-rotation key
- Positive locking tool rest with redesigned clamping; easy-to-read RPM display
- Optional extension bed mounts in 3 separate positions for larger outboard turning or 60" between centers
- Acme thread in tailstock; CSA certified
|NOVA 47050 Comet II Stand, Black
Lowest new price: $186.20
List price: $179.99
Comet II Stand fits most mini lathes. This Comet II Stand has a rugged tubular steel design and a weight capacity of 220 lbs. The stand easily adjusts from 6" to 7-11/16" wide on hole centers and 19-11/16" to 31-7/8" long on hole centers with a working height of 24-1/2" to 34-1/2" and easy-to-use leveling feet. This stand provides a mobile and stable work support for the Comet II Midi-Lathe. The stand also has v-style legs that allow for more room under the lathe for easy maneuvering.
- Cast Iron Stand
- Strong and Robust
- Secure for heavy loads
- Durable Construction
- Allows for maximum freedom while shaping
|MT2 Wood Lathe Live Center Set Morse Taper 2 for Wood Lathe
Lowest new price: $47.95
List price: $59.95
Brand: Z LIVE CENTER
Designed for wood lathe in medium speed and medium load environment.
- Morse Taper 2, MT2 Shank.
- Shaft is made of alloy steel through heat treatment to Rc 60-62.
- MT2 Li:82, L2: 87, L3: 87 , L4:104, A:17.78, B:69
- Designed for wood lathe in medium speed and medium load environment.
- Dust proof seal preventing cutting liquid and dust enter into bearing thus prolong service time.
|#2 Morse Taper Collet 7 Pc . Set 1/8" - 1/2" 2MT MT2 3/16 1/4 3/8 Round Chuck
Lowest new price: $42.99
List price: $54.95
Brand: All Industrial
#2 Morse Taper Collet 7 Pc . Set 1/8" - 1/2" 2MT MT2 3/16 1/4 3/8 Round Chuck
- Our Part # ALL-41300
- 7 Pcs #2 Morse Taper shank collets includes 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", & 1/2"
- Made of high grade tool steel and comes new in factory packaging
- Hardened and precision ground to close tolerance 3/8"-16 threaded back for drawbar
- In-tool-home 1/8" 3/16" 1/4" 5/16" 3/8" 1/2"high Speed Steel HSS 4 Flute Straight End Mill Cutter Set of 6
- Steelex M1096 Fly Cutter Set with Tool Bits
- PSI LCENTLT2 No. 2MT Heavy Duty Live Tailstock Center
- Anytime Tools 5 Lathe Mill CENTER DRILL COUNTERSINK Bit Tooling SET
- BL-123 Pair of 1" x 2" x 3" Precision Steel 1-2-3 Blocks
- Kodiak Cutting Tools KCT166406 USA Made Solid Carbide End Mill, AlTiN Coated, 4 Flute, 1/8" Diameter, 1/8" Shank, 1/2" Length of Cut, 1-1/2" Overall Length
- Machinist's Thin Parallel Bar Set - 10 Pair 1/8" X 6"
- Mitutoyo 050103, Edge/Center Finder, 3/8" Diameter Shank, 0.200" Diameter Tip
- Forney 20857 Tap Magic Industrial Pro Cutting Fluid, 4 oz
- Dykem 80300 Steel Blue Layout Fluid, Brush-in-Cap (4oz)
Page 4 of 140
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.