|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
Nailers & Staplers
|WEN 61720 3/4-Inch to 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer
Lowest new price: $23.99
List price: $25.89
Remember when your brad nailer was reliable? The WEN 18-Gauge Brad Nailer effortlessly shoots brads anywhere from 3/4 to 2 inches in size. With a lightweight 3-pound aluminum body and a comfortable rubber-grip handle, this tool is the perfect companion for any job site. Just plug in your favorite air compressor and start nailing. The WEN Brad Nailer operates at anywhere from 60 to 100 PSI with a 1/4 inch NPT air inlet fitting. The spacious magazine carries up to 100 brads while the quick-release design makes jam clearing a breeze. The kit includes oil, adjustment wrenches and a custom carrying case for convenient storage between jobs. And it wouldn’t be a WEN product if it weren’t backed by a one year warranty, a friendly customer help line and a nationwide network of skilled service technicians. The WEN 18-Gauge Brad Nailer: remember when you could get through a job without your nailer constantly jamming up? Remember WEN.
The 18-gauge brad nailer from WEN fires 18-gauge brads 3/4 to 2 inches in length. It features an adjustable exhaust deflector, a rubber-wrapped handle, a quick-release for jam-clearing, an aluminum body, and a magazine window that shows the remaining brad count. The magazine holds 100 brads, and the tool operates at 60-100 psi with a 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting. This kit includes oil, adjusting wrenches, and a custom carrying case.
- Fire brads from 3/4 to 2 inches in length
- Operate at 60 to 100 PSI with a 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting
- Lightweight aluminum body weighs in at 3 pounds with rubber-grip handle for maximum comfort
- Hold up to 100 brads in the magazine with a quick-release to make jam clearing a breeze
- Includes oil, two adjustment wrenches and a custom carrying case
- Senco A209909 18-Gauge-by-1-2-Inch Electro Galvanized Variety Pack Brads
- Senco A209809 18-Gauge-by-5/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch Electro Galvanized Variety Pack Brads
- PowRyte Elite 18 Gauge by 1 to 2-in Multi-Pack Brad nails, 1200-Pack
- PowRyte Elite 18 Gauge 2-Inch Brad nails, 1000-Pack
- BOSTITCH BT1350B-1M 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brads, 1000 per Box
- PORTER-CABLE PBN18125-1 1-1/4-Inch 18 Gauge Brad Nails, 1000-Pack
- Air Compressor, Portable, 3 Gallon Horizontal, Oilless, w/ 10 Piece Accessory Kit Including Air Hose & Inflation Gun (Campbell Hausfeld FP209499AV)
- Bostitch BTFP02012 6 Gallon 150 PSI Oil-Free Compressor
- Air Hose, 25 Foot, 3/8 Inch ID, ¼ Inch NPT (M), PVC, Non-marring, 300 PSI (Campbell Hausfeld, PA117701AV)
- PORTER-CABLE C2002 Oil-Free UMC Pancake Compressor
|NuMax SFR2190 21 Degree Framing Nailer
Lowest new price: $82.24
Lowest used price: $71.55
List price: $82.24
Sfr2190 features: -Framing nailer. -360° adjustable exhaust. -Finger depth adjustment. -Ergonomically designed comfort grip. Type of nailer: -Framing nailers. Type of fastener: -Framing nails. Generic dimensions: -20.75'' h x 15'' w x 5.75'' d. Dimensions: Overall height - top to bottom: -20.75 inches. Overall width - side to side: -15 inches. Overall product weight: -8.5 pounds.
- Dual-mode trigger easily allows for single or sequential firing
- Depth adjust for various applications, no-mar tip eliminates damage to working surfaces
- Uses 21 degree nails ranging in size from 2" to 3-1/2" plastic collated round head
- Anti-dry fire mechanism activates with 5 nails remaining in magazine
|Malco SRT2 Straight Handled Siding Removal Tool
Lowest new price: $5.42
List price: $9.61
This item is Malco SRT2 Straight Handled Siding Removal Tool . Used for Handtools & Tool Organizers, Hammers. The product is manufactured in United States.
- This item is Malco SRT2 Straight Handled Siding Removal Tool
- Used for Handtools & Tool Organizers, Hammers
- The product is manufactured in United States
- Offset blade tip won't hang up in material
- One piece steel
- Non-slip grip
|Stanley TRE550Z Electric Staple/Brad Nail Gun
Lowest new price: $27.83
Lowest used price: $24.21
List price: $29.71
ELEC STAPLE/BRAD NAILGUN. Stanley Hand Tools is a brand of hand tools. It is a division of Stanley Black & Decker, following the 2010 merger of The Stanley Works with Black & Decker
The heavy-duty design of the Stanley TRE550 Electric Staple / Brad Nail Gun delivers outstanding driving power for a wide variety of jobs. The tool's dual power lever (Hi/Lo) is designed for use with hard or soft materials. A flush-nose design solves the problem of stapling in tight spots, while a contoured grip provides extra comfort on the job.
The staple/gun also includes a anti-jam mechanism saves time on the job, a nose safety for safe operation of the tool, and an 8-foot power cord. This tools uses Stanley SharpShooter TRA700 Series or Arrow T-50 heavy duty staples and 1/2-inch, 9/16-inch and 5/8-inch brads.
Versatile, durable, and designed to accomplish tasks efficiently.
- Heavy-duty electric staple / brad nail gun with outstanding driving power
- Unique dual power lever (Hi/Lo) designed for use with hard or soft materials
- High Quality New!!!!!!!
- Includes 8-foot power cord
- Uses Stanley Sharpshooter TRA700 Series or Arrow T-50 heavy duty staples and 1/2-, 9/16- and 5/8-inch brads
- Heavy-duty electric staple / brad nailgun with outstanding driving power
- Quick-jam-clear mechanism saves time and hassles
|NuMax SFN64 Straight Finish Nailer 16 Gauge
Lowest new price: $42.00
Lowest used price: $39.06
List price: $42.30
SFN64 Features: -360 adjustable exhaust -aluminum cylinder and magazine -Finger depth adjustment -Air filter / anti-dust cap.-One piece driver blade. -Quick jam release -No-mar pad -Fastener gauge: 16.-Fastener range: 1” to 2-1/2” -Operating pressure: 70 - 110 psi -Magazine capacity: 100 pcs -1 Year limited warranty.
The Numax SFN64 straight finish nailer has a lightweight aluminum design and a tool-free adjustable exhaust that conveniently directs exhaust away from your face. Its no-mar tip protects sensitive work surfaces, and its adjustable depth guide sets nails to just the right depth quickly and conveniently. The Numax SFN64 16 gauge straight finish nailer is great for interior and exterior finish and trim, furniture, cabinet work, and staircases. This tool is manufactured under the strict guidelines for quality control. Each gun is tested before it is approved for shipping. Oil, Goggles, & Wrenches Included. Numax nail guns are backed by our 1 Year Limited Warranty. Please contact use with any question regarding your Numax Nailer at: www.numaxtools.com or by calling 888-669-5672.
- Great for interior and exterior finish and trim, furniture, cabinet work, base boards, shoe and crown molding, window casing, chair rail molding
- Drives 16-gauge Straight Finish Nails from 1" to 2 ½"
- Quick-jam release for easy access clearing of nail jams
- Adjustable depth for various applications
|Hitachi NP35A 1-3/8" 23-Gauge Pin Nailer
Lowest new price: $89.00
Lowest used price: $69.00
List price: $178.00
Hitachi NP35A 1-3/8-Inch 23-Gauge Micro Pin Nailer with Safety Glasses and Carrying Case
- Large fastener capacity for fewer reloads and less downtime
- Magazine automatically adjusts to 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-3/16" and 1-3/8" fastener lengths for use on a wide variety of projects
- Dual trigger for safe and accurate placement of fasteners
- Rear exhaust directs oil and debris away from the work surface
- Depth adjustment for flush drives into a variety of surfaces
- Reload indicator for easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing
- Removable nose plate for easy jam clearing
- Large housing shield protects the work surface
- GREX P6/MP-3 23 Gauge Multi-Pack Headless Pins (3,000 per box)
- Hitachi 23004S 1-3/8-Inch x 23-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Headless Pins, 2000-Pack
- Hitachi 23002S 1-Inch x 23-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Headless Pins, 2000-Pack
- Hitachi 23000S 5/8-Inch x 23-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Headless Pins, 2000-Pack
- Hitachi 23003S 1-3/16-Inch x 23-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Headless Pins, 2000-Pack
- Hitachi 22999S 1/2-Inch x 23-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Headless Pins, 2000-Pack
- Hitachi NT50AE2 18-Gauge 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch Brad Nailer
- GREX P6/35L 23 Gauge 1-3/8-Inch Length Headless Pins (10,000 per box)
- GREX P6/25L 23-Gauge 1-Inch Length Headless Pins, 10,000 per Box
- PORTER-CABLE PPN23075 3/4-Inch, 23 Gauge Pin Nails (2000-Pack)
|Hitachi NT50AE2 18-Gauge 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch Brad Nailer
Lowest new price: $46.00
List price: $89.99
Hitachi NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Finish Nailer with Case
The lightweight Hitachi NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer is an ideal tool for a small carpentry projects. Featuring a high-capacity magazine, exhaust vent, easy depth-of-drive adjustments, and a removable nose cap for prolonged tool life, this pneumatic brad nailer will help you tackle everything from cabinet installation and picture-frame assembly to furniture construction and finish work.
This brad nailer offers dual firing options and a high-capacity magazine for efficiency.
Dual Firing Options for Precise or Continuous Driving
NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer
- Intermittent or continuous firing
- Tool-less depth-of-drive adjustment
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- 360-degree adjustable exhaust vent
- No-mar nose cap
Safety glasses, a mounted nose cap, and a protective case are included.
Featuring selective actuation for making tool-less firing transitions, the NT50AE2 Brad Nailer can be used for a variety of different applications. By simply sliding the selection control up or down with your hand, you can choose between intermittent and continuous firing. Intermittent firing is ideal for jobs that require precise driving, while the continuous setting can be used to fire nails at a rapid pace by using a bumping motion along the workpiece.
Adjustable Depth of Drive for Accuracy
The NT50AE2 features a convenient depth-of-drive adjustment knob located near the nose. Simply turn the dial half way to make quick, accurate modifications to the driving depth with no tools required.
High-Capacity Magazine for Reduced Downtime
For further convenience, the NT50AE2 features a bottom-loading magazine that's designed for quick and easy loading of 5/8-2 inch brad nails with head sizes between 0.075 and 1.9 mm. The magazine has a capacity of approximately 100 brad nails (depending on the size of the nail), so you can go a long time between reloads. A visual nail indicator allows you to keep an eye on the number of nails in the magazine.
Designed for Comfort and Efficiency
With a lightweight aluminum body, the NT50AE2 weighs just 2.2 pounds and measures 10 x 9-3/16 x 2-3/8 inches (LxHxW)), so it's easy to maneuver. Its soft Elastomer grip provides optimum control and extended comfort for all-day jobs.
For further ease of use, Hitachi equipped the NT50AE2 with an adjustable, 360-degree exhaust vent. Also, an included no-mar nose cap protects the workpiece and the tool.
The NT50AE2 requires 70-120 psi operating pressure to function properly. It takes in air at a rate of 0.025 cubic feet per cycle at 100 psi.
The Hitachi NT50AE2 Brad Nailer is backed by a five-year limited warranty.
About Hitachi: A Tradition of Innovation
Hitachi Power Tools (Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd.) provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting, and fastening. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
What's in the Box
NT50AE2 Brad Nailer, safety glasses, nose cap (mounted on tool), and protective case.
- Selective Actuation allows the user to select bump fire or contact fire modes with the simple flip of a switch
- At only 2.2 lbs, this finish nailer is lightweight & well-balanced making it easy to use all day long
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and prevents slippage
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
|BOSTITCH T6-8 Heavy Duty Powercrown Tacker
Lowest new price: $20.31
Lowest used price: $22.70
List price: $36.21
8 Heavy Duty PowerCrown Tacker Breathable AntiJam magazine. Patented easy squeeze mechanism. Lightweight diecast aluminum design. Steel handle with over molded rubber grip for comfort. Convenient bottom loading for quick and easy reloading. Nickel chrome plated steel magazine and core provides smoother, more durable sliding surface for staples.
- Patented easy squeeze mechanism
- Lightweight die-cast aluminum design
- Steel handle with over molded rubber grip for comfort
- BOSTITCH STCR50191/2-1M 1/2-Inch by 7/16-Inch Heavy-Duty PowerCrown Staple (1,000 per Box)
- B&C Eagle STCR5019-38 3/8-Inch Length x 20 Gauge Galvanized Fine Wire hammer tackersStaples (5,000 per box)
- BOSTITCH STCR50191/4-6M 1/4-Inch by 7/16-Inch Heavy-Duty PowerCrown Staple (6,000 per Box)
- Stanley Bostitch 1000Pk 1/4' Staple Stcr50191/4-1M Power Nails Staples & Screws
- Bostitch Stanley STCR50193/8-1M 3/8" Power Crown Staples 1,000 Count
- Bostitch STCR50193/8-5M 3/8-in Long Heavy-Duty PowerCrown Staples (5,000 pk)
- Bostitch STCR50191/2-4M 1/2-Inch by 7/16-Inch Heavy-Duty PowerCrown Staple (4,032 per Box)
- Stanley TRA700BN Heavy-Duty Staple & Brad Assortment, 2500-Pack
- Bostitch B8 PowerCrown Premium Staples, 0.25 Inch Leg, Full-Strip (STCR21151/4)
- BOSTITCH BTA706-5C Heavy Duty Construction Staples, 3/8 x 2/5-Inch, 5000-Pack
|NuMax S2-118G2 18-Gauge 2 In 1 Brad Nailer and Stapler
Lowest new price: $22.09
Lowest used price: $16.21
List price: $23.16
The Numax S2-118G2 - 2 in 1 gun shoots 1⅝" Narrow Crown Staples and 2” 18 Gauge Brad Nails. This 2 in 1 nailer is a high quality, innovated home improvement tool. This Crown Stapler/Brad Nailer has a lightweight die-cast aluminum design and a tool-free adjustable exhaust that conveniently directs exhaust from your face. The Numax 1⅝" Narrow Crown Stapler/18 gauge 2" Brad Nailer is great for interior and exterior finish and trim, cabinetry, cabinet backing, crafts and hobbies. This stapler/nailer is manufactured under the strict guidelines to ensure quality. The stapler/nailer is backed by Numax’s 1 year warranty.
- Ultimate versatility uses two type of Fasteners: 18 Gauge Brad Nails and 18 Gauge ¼" Narrow Crown Staples
- Fastener length: Nails ranging from 3/8" - 2" and Staples ranging from ½" to 1-5/8."
- Ideal for decorative trim, chair rail, baseboards, window casing, shoe and crown molding
- Adjustable Depth for different applications
- The no-mar tip eliminates damage to work surfaces
|Freeman P4FRFNCB Framing/Finishing Combo Kit with Canvas Bag, 4-Piece
Lowest new price: $183.22
Lowest used price: $279.76
List price: $229.00
The Freeman 4-Piece finishing/framing combo kit is a contractors dream. This kit covers your framing to your finishing needs. The Freeman P4FRFNCB includes a 21-Degree Full Head Framing Nailer (PFR2190), 34-Degree 15-Gauge Angle Finish Nailer (PFN1564), 1-1/4 18-Gauge Brad Nailer with Quick Release (PBR32Q), 1-1/4 18-Gauge Narrow Crown Stapler with Quick Release (PST9032Q), oil, wrenches, manuals and a copy of the Freeman 7-year limited warranty, all within a canvas carrying bag. Freeman Pneumatic nailers are manufactured under the strict guidelines to ensure professional-grade standards. The Freeman P4FRFNCK is also backed by our 7 year warranty.
- PFR2190- 21 Degree Full Head Framing Nailer, uses 20-21 Degree Round Head plastic collated framing nails ranging 2" to 3-1/2" in length
- PFN1564- 15 Gauge 34° Angle Finish Nailer, uses 34 Degree Angle Finish Nails ranging 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" in length
- PBR32Q- 18 Gauge 1-1/4-Inch brad nailer with quick release nose, Compatible fasteners: all 18 Gauge 1/2 - 1-1/4 Glue Collated Straight Brad Nails
- PST9032Q- 18 Gauge 1-1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler with quick release nose, uses 18 gauge ¼" narrow crown staples ranging ½" to 1-1/4" in length
- Includes a canvas carrying bag. Holds 2 - 3-1/2 inch plastic collated framing nails
Page 1 of 155
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.