|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
Nailers & Staplers
|WEN 61720 3/4-Inch to 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer
Lowest new price: $20.00
List price: $27.55
Remember when your brad nailer was reliable? The WEN 18-Gauge Brad Nailer effortlessly shoots brads anywhere from 3/4 to 2 inches in size. With a lightweight 3-pound aluminum body and a comfortable rubber-grip handle, this tool is the perfect companion for any job site. Just plug in your favorite air compressor and start nailing. The WEN Brad Nailer operates at anywhere from 60 to 100 PSI with a 1/4 inch NPT air inlet fitting. The spacious magazine carries up to 100 brads while the quick-release design makes jam clearing a breeze. The kit includes oil, adjustment wrenches and a custom carrying case for convenient storage between jobs. And it wouldn’t be a WEN product if it weren’t backed by a one year warranty, a friendly customer help line and a nationwide network of skilled service technicians. The WEN 18-Gauge Brad Nailer: remember when you could get through a job without your nailer constantly jamming up? Remember WEN.
The 18-gauge brad nailer from WEN fires 18-gauge brads 3/4 to 2 inches in length. It features an adjustable exhaust deflector, a rubber-wrapped handle, a quick-release for jam-clearing, an aluminum body, and a magazine window that shows the remaining brad count. The magazine holds 100 brads, and the tool operates at 60-100 psi with a 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting. This kit includes oil, adjusting wrenches, and a custom carrying case.
- Fire brads from 3/4 to 2 inches in length
- Operate at 60 to 100 PSI with a 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting
- Lightweight aluminum body weighs in at 3 pounds with rubber-grip handle for maximum comfort
- Hold up to 100 brads in the magazine with a quick-release to make jam clearing a breeze
- Includes oil, two adjustment wrenches and a custom carrying case
- Senco A209809 18-Gauge-by-5/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch Electro Galvanized Variety Pack Brads
- Senco A209909 18-Gauge-by-1-2-Inch Electro Galvanized Variety Pack Brads
- PowRyte Elite 18 Gauge 2-Inch Brad nails, 1000-Pack
- PowRyte Elite 18 Gauge by 1 to 2-in Multi-Pack Brad nails, 1200-Pack
- BOSTITCH BT1350B-1M 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brads, 1000 per Box
- Air Compressor, Portable, 3 Gallon Horizontal, Oilless, w/ 10 Piece Accessory Kit Including Air Hose & Inflation Gun (Campbell Hausfeld FP209499AV)
- PORTER-CABLE (PBN18075-1) 18 Gauge Brad Nails, 3/4-Inch, 1000-Pack
- Air Hose, 25 Foot, 3/8 Inch ID, ¼ Inch NPT (M), PVC, Non-marring, 300 PSI (Campbell Hausfeld, PA117701AV)
- Amflo 12-25E Blue 300 PSI Polyurethane Air Hose 1/4" x 25' With 1/4" MNPT Swivel Ends And Bend Restrictor Fittings
- PORTER-CABLE PBN18125-1 1-1/4-Inch 18 Gauge Brad Nails, 1000-Pack
|Dewalt DWHTTR350 Heavy-Duty Aluminum Stapler/Brad Nailer
Lowest new price: $20.29
List price: $27.71
Dewalt heavy-duty aluminum stapler/brad nailer - Manufacturer: Dewalt.
- Dewalt Heavy-Duty Aluminum Stapler/Brad Nailer
|NuMax SFR2190 21 Degree Framing Nailer
Lowest new price: $82.84
List price: $85.33
Sfr2190 features: -Framing nailer. -360° adjustable exhaust. -Finger depth adjustment. -Ergonomically designed comfort grip. Type of nailer: -Framing nailers. Type of fastener: -Framing nails. Generic dimensions: -20.75'' h x 15'' w x 5.75'' d. Dimensions: Overall height - top to bottom: -20.75 inches. Overall width - side to side: -15 inches. Overall product weight: -8.5 pounds.
- Dual-mode trigger easily allows for single or sequential firing
- Depth adjust for various applications, no-mar tip eliminates damage to working surfaces
- Uses 21 degree nails ranging in size from 2" to 3-1/2" plastic collated round head
- Anti-dry fire mechanism activates with 5 nails remaining in magazine
|Malco SRT2 Straight Handled Siding Removal Tool
Lowest new price: $5.42
List price: $8.45
This item is Malco SRT2 Straight Handled Siding Removal Tool . Used for Handtools & Tool Organizers, Hammers. The product is manufactured in United States.
- This item is Malco SRT2 Straight Handled Siding Removal Tool
- Used for Handtools & Tool Organizers, Hammers
- The product is manufactured in United States
- Offset blade tip won't hang up in material
- One piece steel
- Non-slip grip
|Stanley TRE550Z Electric Staple/Brad Nail Gun
Lowest new price: $23.91
Lowest used price: $24.59
List price: $44.78
ELEC STAPLE/BRAD NAILGUN. Stanley Hand Tools is a brand of hand tools. It is a division of Stanley Black & Decker, following the 2010 merger of The Stanley Works with Black & Decker
The heavy-duty design of the Stanley TRE550 Electric Staple / Brad Nail Gun delivers outstanding driving power for a wide variety of jobs. The tool's dual power lever (Hi/Lo) is designed for use with hard or soft materials. A flush-nose design solves the problem of stapling in tight spots, while a contoured grip provides extra comfort on the job.
The staple/gun also includes a anti-jam mechanism saves time on the job, a nose safety for safe operation of the tool, and an 8-foot power cord. This tools uses Stanley SharpShooter TRA700 Series or Arrow T-50 heavy duty staples and 1/2-inch, 9/16-inch and 5/8-inch brads.
Versatile, durable, and designed to accomplish tasks efficiently.
- Heavy-duty electric staple / brad nail gun with outstanding driving power
- Unique dual power lever (Hi/Lo) designed for use with hard or soft materials
- Includes 8-foot power cord
- Uses Stanley Sharpshooter TRA700 Series or Arrow T-50 heavy duty staples and 1/2-, 9/16- and 5/8-inch brads
- Heavy-duty electric staple / brad nailgun with outstanding driving power
- Quick-jam-clear mechanism saves time and hassles
- Stanley TRA700BN Heavy-Duty Staple & Brad Assortment, 2500-Pack
- Stanley TRA704T 1/4-Inch Heavy Duty Staples, Pack of 1000
- Stanley TRA708-5C 1/2-Inch Heavy Duty Staples, 5000 Units
- Stanley Swkbn625S Brad Nails, 5/8-Inch, 1000-Pack
- Stanley TRA704SST 1/4-Inch Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Narrow Crown Staples, 1,000-Count
- Stanley TRA705-5C 5,000 Units 5/16-Inch Heavy Duty Staples
- Stanley SWKBN050 1,000 Units 1/2-Inch Brad Nails
- Stanley Tra709T 9/16 Inch Heavy Duty Narrow Crown Staples, Pack of 1000(Pack of 1000)
- Stanley Tra704-5C Heavy Duty Narrow Crown Staples,1/4 Inch,Pack of 5000(Pack of 5000)
- Stanley Swkbn075 3/4 Inch Brad Nails, Pack of 1000(Pack of 1000)
|Hitachi NT50AE2 18-Gauge 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch Brad Nailer
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $44.99
List price: $99.00
Hitachi NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Finish Nailer with Case
The lightweight Hitachi NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer is an ideal tool for a small carpentry projects. Featuring a high-capacity magazine, exhaust vent, easy depth-of-drive adjustments, and a removable nose cap for prolonged tool life, this pneumatic brad nailer will help you tackle everything from cabinet installation and picture-frame assembly to furniture construction and finish work.
This brad nailer offers dual firing options and a high-capacity magazine for efficiency.
Dual Firing Options for Precise or Continuous Driving
NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer
- Intermittent or continuous firing
- Tool-less depth-of-drive adjustment
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- 360-degree adjustable exhaust vent
- No-mar nose cap
Safety glasses, a mounted nose cap, and a protective case are included.
Featuring selective actuation for making tool-less firing transitions, the NT50AE2 Brad Nailer can be used for a variety of different applications. By simply sliding the selection control up or down with your hand, you can choose between intermittent and continuous firing. Intermittent firing is ideal for jobs that require precise driving, while the continuous setting can be used to fire nails at a rapid pace by using a bumping motion along the workpiece.
Adjustable Depth of Drive for Accuracy
The NT50AE2 features a convenient depth-of-drive adjustment knob located near the nose. Simply turn the dial half way to make quick, accurate modifications to the driving depth with no tools required.
High-Capacity Magazine for Reduced Downtime
For further convenience, the NT50AE2 features a bottom-loading magazine that's designed for quick and easy loading of 5/8-2 inch brad nails with head sizes between 0.075 and 1.9 mm. The magazine has a capacity of approximately 100 brad nails (depending on the size of the nail), so you can go a long time between reloads. A visual nail indicator allows you to keep an eye on the number of nails in the magazine.
Designed for Comfort and Efficiency
With a lightweight aluminum body, the NT50AE2 weighs just 2.2 pounds and measures 10 x 9-3/16 x 2-3/8 inches (LxHxW)), so it's easy to maneuver. Its soft Elastomer grip provides optimum control and extended comfort for all-day jobs.
For further ease of use, Hitachi equipped the NT50AE2 with an adjustable, 360-degree exhaust vent. Also, an included no-mar nose cap protects the workpiece and the tool.
The NT50AE2 requires 70-120 psi operating pressure to function properly. It takes in air at a rate of 0.025 cubic feet per cycle at 100 psi.
The Hitachi NT50AE2 Brad Nailer is backed by a five-year limited warranty.
About Hitachi: A Tradition of Innovation
Hitachi Power Tools (Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd.) provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting, and fastening. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
What's in the Box
NT50AE2 Brad Nailer, safety glasses, nose cap (mounted on tool), and protective case.
- Selective Actuation allows the user to select bump fire or contact fire modes with the simple flip of a switch
- At only 2.2 lbs, this finish nailer is lightweight & well-balanced making it easy to use all day long
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and prevents slippage
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
|NuMax SFN64 Straight Finish Nailer 16 Gauge
Lowest new price: $39.00
Lowest used price: $36.54
List price: $42.30
SFN64 Features: -360 adjustable exhaust -aluminum cylinder and magazine -Finger depth adjustment -Air filter / anti-dust cap.-One piece driver blade. -Quick jam release -No-mar pad -Fastener gauge: 16.-Fastener range: 1” to 2-1/2” -Operating pressure: 70 - 110 psi -Magazine capacity: 100 pcs -1 Year limited warranty.
The Numax SFN64 straight finish nailer has a lightweight aluminum design and a tool-free adjustable exhaust that conveniently directs exhaust away from your face. Its no-mar tip protects sensitive work surfaces, and its adjustable depth guide sets nails to just the right depth quickly and conveniently. The Numax SFN64 16 gauge straight finish nailer is great for interior and exterior finish and trim, furniture, cabinet work, and staircases. This tool is manufactured under the strict guidelines for quality control. Each gun is tested before it is approved for shipping. Oil, Goggles, & Wrenches Included. Numax nail guns are backed by our 1 Year Limited Warranty. Please contact use with any question regarding your Numax Nailer at: www.numaxtools.com or by calling 888-669-5672.
- Great for interior and exterior finish and trim, furniture, cabinet work, base boards, shoe and crown molding, window casing, chair rail molding
- Drives 16-gauge Straight Finish Nails from 1" to 2 ½"
- Quick-jam release for easy access clearing of nail jams
- Adjustable depth for various applications
|PORTER-CABLE BN200C 2-Inch 18GA Brad Nailer Kit
Lowest new price: $49.00
Lowest used price: $29.99
List price: $74.12
The Porter-Cable BN200C 18GA 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit has a magnesium body that delivers both a strong and lightweight design. The brad nailer features a removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage as well as an integrated rubber grip for improved comfort. The BN200C is equipped with a low nail reload indicator to help alert when to reload and has a special hardened driver blade for longer life. The BN200C kit includes : Nailer, ¼” fitting, brad nails, carrying case and owners manual.
- The product is 18GA 2"Brad Nailer Kit
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch length
|Freeman PCN65 Coil Siding Fencing Nailer
Lowest new price: $159.20
List price: $159.90
PCN65 Features: -15 Siding / fencing nailer.-Material: Magnesium.-360 adjustable exhaust.-Finger depth adjustment.-Air filter / anti-dust cap.-One piece driver blade.-Open nose design.-Reversible belt hook.-Trigger with safety lock.-Nail angle: 15.-Plastic collation: 1.25 - 2.5''.-Wire collation: 1.75'' - 2.5''. Specifications: -Compatible nails: all .80 - .92 gauge, 15 wire / plastic coil siding nails. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 11" x 5" 13.25". Warranty: -7 Year limited warranty.
- Ideal for cement siding installation, sheathing installation, fencing, fiber concrete siding, decking installation, plywood and OSB
- Adjustable depth for various applications
- "Shoots 15-degree nails wire and plastic collated siding nails. Ranging from Plastic: 1-1/4" - 2-1/2" Wire: 1-3/4" - 2-1/2"
- No mar tip helps prevent damage to work surfaces
- Contact fire for safe and precise fastening, trigger safety lock for safe use
|Surebonder 9600A Pneumatic Heavy Duty Standard T50 Type Stapler with Case (air compressor needed not included)
Lowest new price: $25.29
Lowest used price: $27.33
List price: $32.15
Brand: FPC Corporation (Surebonder)
One of the top rated pneumatic staplers in the market and is ranked one of the Top 9 Upholstery Staplers in 2016. The applications are endless and we're sure you will add to the list once you realize the ease of the staple gun. The gun is equipped with a safety mechanism, adjustable air exhaust, a rubber cushioned handle for comfort, a quick release magazine for easy staple loading and a 1/4 In. male quick release connector. Uses standard staples in 1/4 In. to 9/16 In. length. Included with the tool are step by step instructions, an allan wrench, small bottle of tool oil and a high impact carrying case.
The Surebonder 9600 Pneumatic Fine Wire Staple Gun helps you get a wide variety of jobs done quickly and professionally. With a quick-release magazine that's incredibly easy to refill, this high-speed heavy-duty staple gun can handle everything from tough roofing projects to at-home upholstery repair.
|The Surebonder 9600 Pneumatic Staple Gun: |
- Offers a quick-release, 100 staple magazine
- Operates on compressed air between 60 psi and 100 psi
- Uses narrow crown (3/8 inch) 18-gauge wire staples from 1/4- to 9/16-inch
The 9600 is perfect for tough construction applications. View larger.
Fast, Safe Performance
The Surebonder 9600 makes upholstery jobs quick and easy. View larger.
Drop-in staple loading makes on-the-job refills fast. View larger.
The Surebonder 9600 pneumatic staple gun offers the speed and power you'll need for construction applications like installing insulation, laying down roofing felt, and putting up house wrap. This versatile tool also offers the precision necessary for specialty tasks like screen door repair, finishing cabinet backs, and crafting picture frames.
This staple gun's quick-release magazine holds 100 staples and offers incredibly easy drop-in loading for fast on-the-job refills. A convenient view window makes it easy to keep track of your staple supply. The gun also features a reliable safety mechanism that prevents accidental firing.
Comfortable, User-Friendly Design
Offering a well-balanced body and rubber grips for comfort, the gun is designed to sit evenly in your hand, letting you take on large, time-consuming jobs without discomfort or fatigue. The 9600 pneumatic staple gun also provides adjustable air exhaust, which means you can easily direct the air away from yourself and delicate work surfaces.
Versatile, Dependable Fastening
This durable, heavy-duty tool is designed to operate with clean, dry, regulated compressed air, between 60 psi and 100 psi.
The 9600 uses narrow crown (3/8 inch) 18-gauge wire staples in 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 17/32, and 9/16-inch lengths. To ensure compatibility and performance, you should use Surebonder # 4, Arrow T50, or Stanley TRA700 Series Heavy Duty Staples.
This stapler is factory-equipped with a male quick connector to help you get set up quickly, and it includes a high-impact carrying case.
Surebonder is a well-respected provider of high-quality fastening and adhesive products. Specializing in glue guns, rivet tools, and staplers, along with the glue sticks, rivets, and staples that ensure their performance, Surebonder delivers dependable, innovative products that range from industrial fasteners and hardware to floral and crafting tools.
What's in the Box
9600 Pneumatic Staple Gun, 2 Hex Wrenches, 1/4-inch Quick Release Connector, and carrying case.
- Uses Surebonder #4 Staples or Arrow T50 type Staples
- Highly recommended for Upholstery projects
- Applications: Upholstery, cabinet backs, picture frames, light trim, woodworking projects, carpet padding, small furniture repairs, house wrap
- Lightweight, Effortless and User Friendly
- Air Compressor needed-not included
- Arrow Fastener 506SS1 Genuine T50 Stainless Steel 3/8-Inch Staples, 1,000-Pack
- Surebonder 55999 No.4 H.D. 1./4-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 1/2-Inch, 9/16-Inch Staple Variety Pack
- Arrow Fastener 506 Genuine T50 3/8-Inch Staples, 1250-Pack
- Arrow Fastener 508SS1 Genuine T50 1/2-Inch Stainless Staples, 1,000-Pack
- Arrow Fastener 508M1 Genuine T50 Monel Rustproof 1/2- Inch Staples, 1,000-Pack
- Arrow Fastener 506M1 Genuine T50 Monel Rustproof 3/8-Inch Staples, 1,000-Pack
- Arrow Fastener 504M1 Genuine T50 1/4-Inch Monel Rust Proof Staples, 1,000-Pack
- Arrow Fastener Company Inc 506 2 Pack 3/8 in. T50 Genuine Arrow 2,500pc Staple
- Arrow Fastener 50MP T50 Staple Multi-Pack, 1875-Pack
- Arrow Fastener 505SS1 Genuine T50 5/16-Inch Stainless Staples, 1,000-Pack
Page 1 of 296
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.