|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
Nailers & Staplers
|Malco SRT2 Straight Handled Siding Removal Tool
Lowest new price: $5.95
List price: $9.64
This item is Malco SRT2 Straight Handled Siding Removal Tool . Used for Handtools & Tool Organizers, Hammers. The product is manufactured in United States.
- This item is Malco SRT2 Straight Handled Siding Removal Tool
- Used for Handtools & Tool Organizers, Hammers
- The product is manufactured in United States
- Offset blade tip won't hang up in material
- One piece steel
- Non-slip grip
|Stanley TRE550Z Electric Staple/Brad Nail Gun
Lowest new price: $20.36
List price: $23.96
ELEC STAPLE/BRAD NAILGUN. Stanley Hand Tools is a brand of hand tools. It is a division of Stanley Black & Decker, following the 2010 merger of The Stanley Works with Black & Decker
The heavy-duty design of the Stanley TRE550 Electric Staple / Brad Nail Gun delivers outstanding driving power for a wide variety of jobs. The tool's dual power lever (Hi/Lo) is designed for use with hard or soft materials. A flush-nose design solves the problem of stapling in tight spots, while a contoured grip provides extra comfort on the job.
The staple/gun also includes a anti-jam mechanism saves time on the job, a nose safety for safe operation of the tool, and an 8-foot power cord. This tools uses Stanley SharpShooter TRA700 Series or Arrow T-50 heavy duty staples and 1/2-inch, 9/16-inch and 5/8-inch brads.
Versatile, durable, and designed to accomplish tasks efficiently.
- Heavy-duty electric staple / brad nail gun with outstanding driving power
- Unique dual power lever (Hi/Lo) designed for use with hard or soft materials
- High Quality New!!!!!!!
- Includes 8-foot power cord
- Uses Stanley Sharpshooter TRA700 Series or Arrow T-50 heavy duty staples and 1/2-, 9/16- and 5/8-inch brads
- Heavy-duty electric staple / brad nailgun with outstanding driving power
- Quick-jam-clear mechanism saves time and hassles
- Uses Stanley SharpShooter TRA700 Series or Arrow T-50 heavy duty staples and 1/2-, 9/16- and 5/8-inch brads
|NuMax SFR2190 21 Degree Framing Nailer
Lowest new price: $81.59
Lowest used price: $65.00
List price: $82.86
Sfr2190 features: -Framing nailer. -360° adjustable exhaust. -Finger depth adjustment. -Ergonomically designed comfort grip. Type of nailer: -Framing nailers. Type of fastener: -Framing nails. Generic dimensions: -20.75'' h x 15'' w x 5.75'' d. Dimensions: Overall height - top to bottom: -20.75 inches. Overall width - side to side: -15 inches. Overall product weight: -8.5 pounds.
- Dual-mode trigger easily allows for single or sequential firing
- Depth adjust for various applications, no-mar tip eliminates damage to working surfaces
- Uses 21 degree nails ranging in size from 2" to 3-1/2" plastic collated round head
- Anti-dry fire mechanism activates with 5 nails remaining in magazine
|Hitachi NT50AE2 18-Gauge 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch Brad Nailer
Lowest new price: $59.00
Lowest used price: $52.95
List price: $99.00
Hitachi NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Finish Nailer with Case
The lightweight Hitachi NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer is an ideal tool for a small carpentry projects. Featuring a high-capacity magazine, exhaust vent, easy depth-of-drive adjustments, and a removable nose cap for prolonged tool life, this pneumatic brad nailer will help you tackle everything from cabinet installation and picture-frame assembly to furniture construction and finish work.
This brad nailer offers dual firing options and a high-capacity magazine for efficiency.
Dual Firing Options for Precise or Continuous Driving
NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer
- Intermittent or continuous firing
- Tool-less depth-of-drive adjustment
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- 360-degree adjustable exhaust vent
- No-mar nose cap
Safety glasses, a mounted nose cap, and a protective case are included.
Featuring selective actuation for making tool-less firing transitions, the NT50AE2 Brad Nailer can be used for a variety of different applications. By simply sliding the selection control up or down with your hand, you can choose between intermittent and continuous firing. Intermittent firing is ideal for jobs that require precise driving, while the continuous setting can be used to fire nails at a rapid pace by using a bumping motion along the workpiece.
Adjustable Depth of Drive for Accuracy
The NT50AE2 features a convenient depth-of-drive adjustment knob located near the nose. Simply turn the dial half way to make quick, accurate modifications to the driving depth with no tools required.
High-Capacity Magazine for Reduced Downtime
For further convenience, the NT50AE2 features a bottom-loading magazine that's designed for quick and easy loading of 5/8-2 inch brad nails with head sizes between 0.075 and 1.9 mm. The magazine has a capacity of approximately 100 brad nails (depending on the size of the nail), so you can go a long time between reloads. A visual nail indicator allows you to keep an eye on the number of nails in the magazine.
Designed for Comfort and Efficiency
With a lightweight aluminum body, the NT50AE2 weighs just 2.2 pounds and measures 10 x 9-3/16 x 2-3/8 inches (LxHxW)), so it's easy to maneuver. Its soft Elastomer grip provides optimum control and extended comfort for all-day jobs.
For further ease of use, Hitachi equipped the NT50AE2 with an adjustable, 360-degree exhaust vent. Also, an included no-mar nose cap protects the workpiece and the tool.
The NT50AE2 requires 70-120 psi operating pressure to function properly. It takes in air at a rate of 0.025 cubic feet per cycle at 100 psi.
The Hitachi NT50AE2 Brad Nailer is backed by a five-year limited warranty.
About Hitachi: A Tradition of Innovation
Hitachi Power Tools (Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd.) provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting, and fastening. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
What's in the Box
NT50AE2 Brad Nailer, safety glasses, nose cap (mounted on tool), and protective case.
- Selective Actuation allows the user to select bump fire or contact fire modes with the simple flip of a switch
- At only 2.2 lbs, this finish nailer is lightweight & well-balanced making it easy to use all day long
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and prevents slippage
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- Senco A209909 18-Gauge-by-1-2-Inch Electro Galvanized Variety Pack Brads
- Hitachi 24108T 2-Inch x 18-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Brad Nails, 1000-Pack
- Hitachi 24102T 1-Inch x 18-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Brad Nails, 1000-Pack
- Hitachi 115155 Professional Grade Polyurethane Air Hose with 1/4" Industrial Fittings, 1/4" x 50', Green
- Hitachi NT65M2S 16-Gauge Finish Nailer with Integrated Air Duster, 2-1/2-Inch, Silver
- Hitachi 24106T 1-1/4-Inch x 18-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Brad Nails, 1000-Pack
- Hitachi N3804AB3 1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler, 18 Gauge, ½-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch Staple Length
- Hitachi 24101T 3/4-Inch x 18-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Brad Nails, 1000-Pack
- Senco A209809 18-Gauge-by-5/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch Electro Galvanized Variety Pack Brads
- BOSTITCH BT1350B-1M 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brads, 1000 per Box
|Surebonder 9600B Pneumatic Heavy Duty Standard T50 Type Stapler (Air compressor needed-not included)
Lowest new price: $29.99
List price: $29.99
Brand: FPC Corporation (Surebonder)
One of the top rated pneumatic staplers in the market and is ranked one of the Top 9 Upholstery Staplers in 2016. The applications are endless and we're sure you will add to the list once you realize the ease of the staple gun. The gun is equipped with a safety mechanism, adjustable air exhaust, a rubber cushioned handle for comfort, a quick release magazine for easy staple loading and a 1/4 In. male quick release connector. Uses standard staples in 1/4 In. to 9/16 In. length. Included with the tool are step by step instructions, an allan wrench, small bottle of tool oil and a high impact carrying case.
The Surebonder 9600 Pneumatic Fine Wire Staple Gun helps you get a wide variety of jobs done quickly and professionally. With a quick-release magazine that's incredibly easy to refill, this high-speed heavy-duty staple gun can handle everything from tough roofing projects to at-home upholstery repair.
|The Surebonder 9600 Pneumatic Staple Gun: |
- Offers a quick-release, 100 staple magazine
- Operates on compressed air between 60 psi and 100 psi
- Uses narrow crown (3/8 inch) 18-gauge wire staples from 1/4- to 9/16-inch
The 9600 is perfect for tough construction applications. View larger.
Fast, Safe Performance
The Surebonder 9600 makes upholstery jobs quick and easy. View larger.
Drop-in staple loading makes on-the-job refills fast. View larger.
The Surebonder 9600 pneumatic staple gun offers the speed and power you'll need for construction applications like installing insulation, laying down roofing felt, and putting up house wrap. This versatile tool also offers the precision necessary for specialty tasks like screen door repair, finishing cabinet backs, and crafting picture frames.
This staple gun's quick-release magazine holds 100 staples and offers incredibly easy drop-in loading for fast on-the-job refills. A convenient view window makes it easy to keep track of your staple supply. The gun also features a reliable safety mechanism that prevents accidental firing.
Comfortable, User-Friendly Design
Offering a well-balanced body and rubber grips for comfort, the gun is designed to sit evenly in your hand, letting you take on large, time-consuming jobs without discomfort or fatigue. The 9600 pneumatic staple gun also provides adjustable air exhaust, which means you can easily direct the air away from yourself and delicate work surfaces.
Versatile, Dependable Fastening
This durable, heavy-duty tool is designed to operate with clean, dry, regulated compressed air, between 60 psi and 100 psi.
The 9600 uses narrow crown (3/8 inch) 18-gauge wire staples in 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 17/32, and 9/16-inch lengths. To ensure compatibility and performance, you should use Surebonder # 4, Arrow T50, or Stanley TRA700 Series Heavy Duty Staples.
This stapler is factory-equipped with a male quick connector to help you get set up quickly, and it includes a high-impact carrying case.
Surebonder is a well-respected provider of high-quality fastening and adhesive products. Specializing in glue guns, rivet tools, and staplers, along with the glue sticks, rivets, and staples that ensure their performance, Surebonder delivers dependable, innovative products that range from industrial fasteners and hardware to floral and crafting tools.
What's in the Box
9600 Pneumatic Staple Gun, 2 Hex Wrenches, 1/4-inch Quick Release Connector, and carrying case.
- Air-operated stapler
- Uses Surebonder #4 staples or Arrow T50 type staples
- Highly recommended for upholstery projects
- Adjustable air exhaust
- Applications include but not limited to upholstery, cabinet backs, picture frames, light trim, carpet padding, small furniture repairs, house wrap, woodworking projects
- Arrow Fastener 506SS1 Genuine T50 Stainless Steel 3/8-Inch Staples, 1,000-Pack
- Arrow Fastener 508SS1 Genuine T50 1/2-Inch Stainless Staples, 1,000-Pack
- Arrow Fastener 50MP T50 Staple Multi-Pack, 1875-Pack
- Arrow Fastener 506IP Genuine T50 3/8-Inch Staples, 5,000-Pack
- Arrow T50 3/8" Staples, 1250 Count
- Arrow Fastener 504 Genuine T50 1/4-Inch Staples, 1,250-Pack
- Arrow Fastener 508M1 Genuine T50 Monel Rustproof 1/2- Inch Staples, 1,000-Pack
- Arrow Fastener 506M1 Genuine T50 Monel Rustproof 3/8-Inch Staples, 1,000-Pack
- Arrow Fastener 505SS1 Genuine T50 5/16-Inch Stainless Staples, 1,000-Pack
- Arrow Fastener 509 Genuine T50 9/16-Inch Staples, 1,250-Pack
|NuMax SFN64 Straight Finish Nailer 16 Gauge
Lowest new price: $36.95
Lowest used price: $38.25
List price: $42.00
SFN64 Features: -360 adjustable exhaust -aluminum cylinder and magazine -Finger depth adjustment -Air filter / anti-dust cap.-One piece driver blade. -Quick jam release -No-mar pad -Fastener gauge: 16.-Fastener range: 1” to 2-1/2” -Operating pressure: 70 - 110 psi -Magazine capacity: 100 pcs -1 Year limited warranty.
The Numax SFN64 straight finish nailer has a lightweight aluminum design and a tool-free adjustable exhaust that conveniently directs exhaust away from your face. Its no-mar tip protects sensitive work surfaces, and its adjustable depth guide sets nails to just the right depth quickly and conveniently. The Numax SFN64 16 gauge straight finish nailer is great for interior and exterior finish and trim, furniture, cabinet work, and staircases. This tool is manufactured under the strict guidelines for quality control. Each gun is tested before it is approved for shipping. Oil, Goggles, & Wrenches Included. Numax nail guns are backed by our 1 Year Limited Warranty. Please contact use with any question regarding your Numax Nailer at: www.numaxtools.com or by calling 888-669-5672.
- Great for interior and exterior finish and trim, furniture, cabinet work, base boards, shoe and crown molding, window casing, chair rail molding
- Drives 16-gauge Straight Finish Nails from 1" to 2 ½"
- Quick-jam release for easy access clearing of nail jams
- Adjustable depth for various applications
|NuMax SFL618 3-in-1 Pneumatic Flooring Stapler/Nailer with White Rubber Mallet
Lowest new price: $106.31
Lowest used price: $72.25
List price: $199.00
The 3-in-1 flooring nailer from NuMax is great for the professional and homeowner alike. This nailer is easy to operate and conveniently shoots all three types of flooring fasteners; flooring staples, T-Cleats, and L-Cleats ranging in size from 1-1/2” To 2”. Long. The NuMax nailer has a long handle that provides more comfortable use, and the two interchangeable base plates allow you to install ½”, 15/32”, 5/8”, 19/32” ¾” and 25/32” Tongue and Groove Wood Flooring.
The NuMax flooring nailer also comes with a non-marring white rubber mallet, oil, and wrenches. The NuMax flooring nailer is backed by a one year warranty.
The NuMax nailers offer the best option for renting a flooring nailer due to its overall value in the flooring nailer category, quickly justifying its cost of rental fees and time lost picking-up and returning the tool. Owning your flooring nailer allows you to work at your own pace and sure the job is done right and not rush through it to avoid additional rental fees.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Uses staples, T-Cleats, and L-Cleats
- White Rubber Mallet ; One Piece Driver Blade
- Interchangeable Base Plates ; Black Oxide Rail
- Hardened Driver Blade
|Hitachi NP35A Pin Nailer 23 Gauge, Accepts 5/8" to 1-3/8" Pin Nails, Micro Pinner with Depth Adjustment, 5 Year Warranty
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $72.94
List price: $89.00
Hitachi NP35A 1-3/8-Inch 23-Gauge Micro Pin Nailer with Safety Glasses and Carrying Case
- Large fastener capacity for fewer reloads and less downtime
- Magazine automatically adjusts to 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-3/16" and 1-3/8" fastener lengths for use on a wide variety of projects
- Dual trigger for safe and accurate placement of fasteners
- Rear exhaust directs oil and debris away from the work surface
- Depth adjustment for flush drives into a variety of surfaces
- Reload indicator for easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing
- Removable nose plate for easy jam clearing
- Large housing shield protects the work surface
- GREX P6/MP-3 23 Gauge Multi-Pack Headless Pins (3,000 per box)
- Hitachi 23004S 1-3/8-Inch x 23-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Headless Pins, 2000-Pack
- Hitachi 23002S 1-Inch x 23-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Headless Pins, 2000-Pack
- Hitachi 23000S 5/8-Inch x 23-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Headless Pins, 2000-Pack
- GREX P6/35L 23 Gauge 1-3/8-Inch Length Headless Pins (10,000 per box)
- PORTER-CABLE PPN23075 3/4-Inch, 23 Gauge Pin Nails (2000-Pack)
- GREX P6/25L 23-Gauge 1-Inch Length Headless Pins, 10,000 per Box
- Hitachi NT50AE2 18-Gauge 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch Brad Nailer
- PORTER-CABLE PPN23100 1-Inch, 23 Gauge Pin Nails (2000-Pack)
- Hitachi 23003S 1-3/16-Inch x 23-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Headless Pins, 2000-Pack
|BOSTITCH T6-8 Heavy Duty Powercrown Tacker
Lowest new price: $17.01
Lowest used price: $14.80
List price: $17.21
8 Heavy Duty PowerCrown Tacker Breathable AntiJam magazine. Patented easy squeeze mechanism. Lightweight diecast aluminum design. Steel handle with over molded rubber grip for comfort. Convenient bottom loading for quick and easy reloading. Nickel chrome plated steel magazine and core provides smoother, more durable sliding surface for staples.
- Patented easy squeeze mechanism
- Lightweight die-cast aluminum design
- Steel handle with over molded rubber grip for comfort
|Staple Gun, TWorld 3 in 1 Heavy Duty Staple/Brad Nail Gun, 3 Way Tacker with 600 Staples for Fixing Material, Decoration, Carpentry, Furniture, Doors And Windows, Billboards
Lowest new price: $18.97
List price: $30.00
➤ Heavy duty die-cast aluminum Housing design for long-last using.
➤ Easy-squeeze staple gun works as a staples gun, brad nailer, cable tacker and wire tacker.
➤ 3-in-one design work with 3 different shapes'staples.
➤ Steel handle with over molded rubber grip for comfort.
➤ All-metal drive channel ensures better penetration. Less force to squeeze and more driving power.
➤ Flush-nose design solves the problem of stapling in tight spots.
➤ Lock-down handle for safe storage.
➤ Easy to load or remove staples.
1 x Staple Gun
200 x Door-type Staples
200 x U-type Staples
200 x T-type Staples
Never aim the staple gun at any person, child or animal.
Keep there is no staples in the gun, when you don't use it.
- 【Heavy Duty 3 in 1 Staple Gun】Designed to fit Door-Type, U-Type, T-Type Staples to meet your different needs; Push the End Clip forward and down to release the Staple Channel. 600 Staples included
- 【Depth Adjustment Knob】Use the Depth Adjustment Knob located at the top of the Staple Gun to adjust force that will be exerted on the fastener to drive it deeper into the work piece
- 【Quick Jam Clear】Humanized Staple Channel let you can easily pull it out. Quickly remove stuck nails in no time
- 【Reliable Quality & Handy to Use】The die-cast aluminum-steel construction & Chrome-plated steel construction make sure a long-lasting durability. Adopting the principle of spring spring-back impact, it doesn't need electricity or gas as it's power source
- 【100% Satisfied Service】 If the tool does have a defect or there is any problem with our product, please contact us without hesitate, we are gladly to assist you to resolve it
Page 1 of 179
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.