|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
Nailers & Staplers
|Hitachi NT65MA4 1-1/4 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch 15-Gauge Angled Finish Nailer with Air Duster
Lowest new price: $129.00
Lowest used price: $178.50
List price: $129.00
The NT65MA4 15-Gauge angled finish nailer is the ideal nailer for installing crown and base moldings, window and door casings, chair rails, cabinets, exterior trim and staircases. Its compact body and angled magazine make for easier placement and operation in tight angles. The integrated air duster clears debris from the work site allowing for faster and cleaner job completion. The NT65MA4 accepts 15-gauge nails from 1-1/4" up to 2-1/2" in length. Includes: Safety Glasses (875769), No Mar Tip (881751), 1/4" NPT Male Plug (190001), Carrying Case (884340). Weight - 4.2 lbs, Length - 13-9/16", Height - 12", Width - 3-1/4", Operating Pressure - 70-120 PSI, Grip - Rubber, Nail Capacity - 100 nails, Magazine Type - Rear Loading, Nail Diameter - 15-Gauge, Nail Lengths - 1-1/4" - 2-1/2", Magazine Angle - 34 Degrees
- Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with a simple flip of the switch- no tools or parts required
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening into varying materials for improved control and a professional finish
- 360-degree fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece
- At only 4.2 lbs, this finish nailer minimizes user fatigue, while increasing maneuverability
- 34-degree magazine angle allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease
- No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage and can be removed if not needed
- Rubber grip adds comfort and a secure hold
- Accepts 15-Gauge nails ranging in length from 1-1/4" up to 2-1/2"
- Factory installed air fitting is angled upwards to keep the compressor hose conveniently out of the way of the user and work piece
|Hitachi N3804AB3 1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler, 18 Gauge, ½-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch Staple Length
Lowest new price: $58.99
Lowest used price: $126.00
List price: $79.00
Ergonomically designed simple flip actuation switch allows easy transition from single actuation to contact actuation Tool-free depth adjustment allows for a professional finish with varying materials- simple dial in the desired depth and efficiently finish the job Equipped with a non-slip elastomer grip trigger Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick and simple staple extraction should a staple jam 360 degree adjustable exhaust can be directed away from the user in any direction 2.3 lbs, lightweight and well-balanced for ease of use No-mar tip included to prevent scarring and denting of a work surface Factory installed air fitting is angled upward to conveniently keep the hose away from the user and off the work piece High capacity magazine holds up to 100 staples for maximum efficiency
- Ergonomically designed simple flip actuation switch allows easy transition from single actuation to contact actuation
- Tool-free depth adjustment allows for a professional finish with varying materials- simple dial in the desired depth and efficiently finish the job
- Equipped with a non-slip elastomer grip trigger
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick and simple staple extraction should a staple jam
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust can be directed away from the user in any direction
- 2.3 lbs, lightweight and well-balanced for ease of use
- No-mar tip included to prevent scarring and denting of a work surface
- Factory installed air fitting is angled upward to conveniently keep the hose away from the user and off the work piece
- High capacity magazine holds up to 100 staples for maximum efficiency
|Surebonder 9600AK Pneumatic Heavy Duty Standard T-50 Type Stapler Kit, 1/4-Inch - 9/16-Inch, 7-Piece
Lowest new price: $38.95
Lowest used price: $33.89
List price: $38.95
This user friendly and lightweight air powered stapler is a must for the DIY homeowner. You will be able to finish your projects or repairs in half the time and have fun doing it. In this kit you will receive 1250 staples of each different length: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2" and 9/16". These are Surebonder #4 standard size heavy duty staples, same as ArrowT50 type staples. The kit also includes a high impact carrying case, an Allen wrench, small bottle of tool oil and easy to follow operating instructions. The applications are endless-here are a few; Upholstery, insulation, screen repair, woodworking projects, fencing repairs. Standard features include: safety mechanism that prevents accidental firing, an adjustable air exhaust, a rubber cushioned handle for comfort, a quick release magazine for easy staple loading, staple viewer and 1/4" quick release connector. (Air Compressor Needed but Not Included).
- Uses Surebonder #4 Staples 55014,55516,55038,55012,88516,88038 & 88012
- Applications: cabinet backs, carpet padding, screen door repair, small furniture projects
- Kit: carrying case, 6250 staples in 5 different lengths, Allen wrench, bottle of tool oil, staple gun & operating instructions
- Our customer service department is available for troubleshooting or visit the Surebonder website for written trouble shooting instructions
- Air Compressor needed but not included
- Bostitch BTFP72333 Industrial 1/4-Inch Series Swivel Plug with 1/4-Inch NPT Male Thread
- Anianiau Upholstery Staple Remover with Tack Puller Tool,Ergonomic Handle - Saves You Hours (Blue)
- Wisamic Upholstery Staple Remover with Tack Puller Tool
- Surebonder 55999 No.4 H.D. 1./4-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 1/2-Inch, 9/16-Inch Staple Variety Pack
- Crain 126 Staple Remover
- Arrow Fastener 506SS1 Genuine T50 Stainless Steel 3/8-Inch Staples, 1,000-Pack
- WolfWill Upholstery and Construction Heavy Duty Staple Remover Tack Lifter Ofiice Claw Tools Yellow
- Stanley TRA704SST 1/4-Inch Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Narrow Crown Staples, 1,000-Count
- Flex-Grip, Curve Ease- 25 ft Flexible Metal Tack Strip Three-Tooth Upholstery
- Arrow Fastener 508SS1 Genuine T50 1/2-Inch Stainless Staples, 1,000-Pack
|Hitachi NR90AES1 2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Plastic Collated Framing Nailer
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $131.01
List price: $199.97
The NR90AE(S1) framing nailer drives plastic collated nails from 2" to 3-1/2" in length and features Hitachi's next generation "Industrial Design". The newly redesigned head guard allows for a faster and easier disassembly process, saving you valuable time during tool maintenance. The NR90AE(S1) weighs only 7.5 pounds, making it easy to use all day, while still providing the power of bulkier, heavier nailers. A selective actuation switch adds the convenience of being able to quickly change between bump or sequential fire and the tool-less depth of drive eliminates the need to adjust the pressure at the compressor. The simple two-step loading makes fastener replenishment quick and easy, reducing downtime. Includes Safety Glasses (875769). Air Pressure PSI: 70 – 120, Air Consumption @ 100 PSI scfm .09, Applicable Nails Diameter in: .113 – .148, Length in: 2 – 3-1/2, Nail Capacity: 64 (.131), Magazine Angle: 21 Degrees, Magazine Loading: Rear, Actuation: Selective, Depth Adjustment: Tool-less, Jam Clearing: Open Nose
- New head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance
- Lightweight and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Selective actuation allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- Tool-less depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Two piece anodized aluminum magazine making repairs or replacements easy and with minimal expense
- Two step nail loading allows for quick and easy reloads
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure grip
|DEWALT DCN660B 20V 16 Gauge 20° Finish Nailer
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $275.95
List price: $299.95
This product features a 20-Degree finish nailer, bump operating mode, and integrated LED lights as well. It is convenient and works effectively. It is definitely a great quality product.
- Integrated LED lights
- Bump operating mode
- 20-degree finish nailer
|Freeman PFL618BR 3-in-1 Pneumatic Flooring Nailer
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $249.00
Freeman PFL618BR Features: -3-in-1 Flooring gun with hard case. -Anodized aluminum magazine. -Air filter / anti dust cap. -One piece driver blade. -Interchangeable face plates. -White rubber mallet. -Durable plastic case. -Oil, goggles and wrenches included. -3-in-1 design fastening system. -7 Year limited warranty. -Dimensions: 22.75" H x 16.75" W x 3.5" D. Specifications: -Fastener gauge: 15.5 (staples) 16 (cleats). -Fastener range: 1.5" - 2" and 0.25" crown staples from 1.5 - 2". -Operating pressure: 70 - 115 psi. -Magazine capacity: 100 - 120 pcs.
- Drives three types of fasteners without changing magazine T-cleats L-cleats and staples
- Drives 15 ½" Gauge ½" Crown Flooring Staples, 16 Gauge T and L Cleats, loads 120 staples or 100 Cleats.
- Two interchangeable floor plates to use for ½" and ¾" Tongue and Grove Flooring. The no-mar interchangeable base plates add stability and protection against scratches to floor surfaces.
- Durable plastic carrying case and Wooden Mallet included
- Ideal for ½" - ¾" Solid Tongue and Groove Flooring including Hickory, Maple, Oak
|Paslode 905600 Cordless XP Framing Nailer
Lowest new price: $337.50
List price: $399.00
Cordless lithium-ion framing nailer. Lightweight - 7.2 lbs. Including battery for better comfort and control.
- 15% added power: Drives nails flush, even in lvl and the old harder woods remodelers encounter
- Keeps working in temperatures down to 14 f when used with new Paslode framing fuel/all season formula
- 7.4 v li-ion battery -up to 9, 000 nails per charge, 1-1/2 hour full charge, 2-minute quick charge for up to 200 shots
- Fewer jams and misfires when used with Paslode framing nails that have the precise nail strip collation matched to the nailer
|BOSTITCH F21PL Round Head 1-1/2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Framing Nailer with Positive Placement Tip and Magnesium Housing
Lowest new price: $197.98
Lowest used price: $172.24
List price: $209.99
Two nailers in one: includes two quick change nosepieces to convert tool to either framing or metal connector applications. Patented push button adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths. Lightweight magnesium design for added durability. Adjustable rafter hook allows users to hang tool on rafters and joists. Specs: Operating Pressure: 80-120 PSI; Thread Fitting Type: 1/4" NPT.; Weight 8.1 lbs, 3.67 kilos; Driving Power 1050 Inch Lbs. Fastener Range Framing: 2" to 3 1/2" 21 degree Plastic Collated Stick Framing Nails; Fastener Gauge Framing: .113"-.162" Diameter; Metal Connector Nails: 1 1/2" to 2 1/2"; Metal Connector Nails: .131"-.162" Diameter; Magazine Capacity 60 Nails.
The Bostitch F21PL Round-Head Framing Nailer is the ideal tool for framing, sheathing, subflooring, and bracing jobs. Perfect for professionals and weekend warriors alike, this nailer features a strong, lightweight magnesium body, quick-change nosepieces for plastic-collated and metal-connector nails, a 16-inch layout indicator, and more.
The Bostitch F21PL
Round-Head Framing Nailer
At a Glance:
- 1,050 in./lbs. of driving power
- Quick-change nosepieces for framing and metal connector nails
- Patented push-button adjustable nail depth
- Recommended for use with HurriQuake nails
Designed to Match the Task at Hand
Unbeatable power-to-weight ratio helps you complete all-day jobs. View larger.
2.0" to 3.5" 21-degree nails
are ideal for framing jobs.
The recommended tool for use with HurriQuake disaster-resistant nails, the F21Pl has a patented feature that lets you set nail depth with the simple push of a button. For further convenience, quick-change nosepieces let you switch from plastic-collated framing nails to metal connector nails in seconds.
The high-capacity magazine holds up to 60 plastic collated 21-degree framing nails (2.0-3.5 inch) or 60 metal connector nails (1.5-2.5 inch). Its 16-inch layout indicator, located on the magazine, lets you know at a glance the correct distance between studs.
And with an adjustable rafter hook, you can conveniently hang the nailer on joists and rafters during work breaks.
Best-in-Class Power-to-Weight Ratio
The magnesium construction of the F21PL Round-Head Framing Nailer means this tool is light enough to use all day, while still being strong enough to reliably use again and again. It also means that this tool has the best power-to-weight ratio in its class: 1,050 in./lbs. to 8.1 pounds.
The Bostitch F21PL Round Head Framing Nailer works with a standard air compressor and is backed by a seven-year limited warranty.
Stanley-Bostitch manufactures top-quality, innovative fastening tools and fasteners for industrial, construction, and home-improvement applications. Products include pneumatic staplers and nailers; compressors; manual staplers and tackers; coil-fed screw systems; rivet tools; glue guns; a broad assortment of collated nails, screws, staples and specialty fasteners in a variety of materials and finishes; and carton-closing staplers--many of them industry firsts.
What's in the Box
Framing nailer and two quick-change nosepieces.
- Compressor/Air Tool Features: Fastener Collation,Fastener Depth Control, 1-1/2-inch to 3-1/2-inch framing nailer; 1,050 inch-pounds of driving power; sequential and bump trigger
- 2 nailers in one: includes two quick-change nosepieces, converts to framing or metal connector applications
- Lightweight magnesium housing; integrated rubber skid pads; rubber grip
- Includes 1 framing nailer
- 14-1/4 by 20-1/2 inches; 8.1 pounds; 7-year limited warranty
- 1-1/2-inch to 3-1/2-inch framing nailer; 1,050 inch-pounds of driving power; sequential and bump trigger
|BOSTITCH PN50 Mini Impact Nailer
Lowest new price: $34.99
Lowest used price: $31.88
List price: $62.34
Includes Mini Impact Nailer - PN50, 360 degree swivel air fitting
- Rubber grip designed to insulate and reduce vibration
- Weighs only 1 lb.
- 360° swivel air fitting for maximum accessibility
- Front exhaust directs air away from users palm
- Drives most common bulk finish, framing & timber nails
|PORTER-CABLE PIN138 23-Gauge 1-3/8-Inch Pin Nailer
Lowest new price: $102.99
Lowest used price: $70.00
List price: $100.09
Added Versatility and Flexibility
Weighing only 2.2 pounds, the PIN138 delivers impressive durability with an aluminum body and magazine construction. The reversible belt clip allows the user to keep the tool by his or her side for when it is needed. This tool is ideal for cabinet makers, cabinet installers, furniture builders, and mantle builders. The PIN138 is appropriate for light fastening and clamping applications including, but not limited to, small trim and small decorative moldings, cabinet crown molding, raised panel doors, rope and bead molding, mantle building, and wood joining. Additionally, the nailer has the ability to fasten materials that would normally split when using larger tools, providing greater flexibility and time-savings on projects.
Improved Motor Design
Designed with a maintenance-free long life motor, the Porter-Cable PIN138 23-gauge, 1-3/8” pin nailer requires no oil to be added to the tool. The motor utilizes a dual-stack ring system where the outer ring is designed to minimize internal friction, resulting in longer tool life and eliminating the guess of how much oil needs to be added to the pin nailer. The improved motor design helps reduce the possibility of work surface oil contamination and promotes hassle-free tool operation.
The consistent power and penetration of the PIN138 is delivered through an internal piston catch that holds the piston-driver assembly at the highest position in the cylinder, resulting in maximum power on each shot and ensuring accurate nail setting. The PIN138 is designed to counter-sink a 1-3/8-inch nail into hard materials, such as oak. The PIN138 also provides the option of using headless and slight headed 23-gauge pin nails from 5/8-inch to 1-3/8-inch in length. The ability to utilize both nails gives the user a choice of keeping nail hole size to a minimum by using headless pin nails or maximize holding power by using the slight head pin nails. The increased holding power from slight headed pin nails provides even more applications to use your pin nailer. Either type of pin nail will save you time by reducing the need for clamping on a particular project or eliminating the need to fill holes due to their extremely small size.
Tool and Workplace Safety
Featuring a dry-fire lock-out, the PIN138 will not allow users to fire the tool when there are no nails remaining in the tool. This feature eliminates witness marks (empty nail holes in the material). In addition, a low nail indicator is provided on the outside of the side-loading magazine to alert the user when nails are running low. For added convenience, the PIN138 holds 130 pin nails and automatically adjusts to different fastener lengths to provide easier loading and fewer problems with pin nails that are out of spec. The PIN138 includes additional features that further protect your work surface from being damaged. The tool comes equipped with a rear exhaust, which directs any potential moisture and contaminates away from the work surface. The PIN138 is designed with a narrow nose for improved visibility and features a removable non-marring tip that eliminates wood indentations. An extra non-marring tip is provided and stored on the tool. Plus, a rubberized Porter-Cable logo on the side of the tool provides soft contact if the tool were laid on the work surface.
The Porter-Cable PIN138 23-gauge, 1-3/8-inch pin nailer kit includes the PIN138 pin nailer, 2000 headless pin nails, one 1/4-inch plug with cap, one wrench for internal access, and one carrying case.
The Porter-Cable PIN138 23-gauge, 1-3/8-inch pin nailer kit is backed by a three-year limited warranty, includes one year of free service and a ninety-day money back guarantee.
- Uses 23-gauge headless and slight head pin nails from 5/8-Inch to 1-3/8-Inch length
- Long life maintenance free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Includes: nailer, 2000 pin nails of 3/4-Inch, 1/4-Inch plug with cap, wrench, and carrying case
- Consistent power and penetration to sink 1-3/8-Inch nail sub-flush into oak
- Tool automatically adjusts for different fastener lengths for easier loading
Page 3 of 301
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.