|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
Nailers & Staplers
|Freeman P4FRFNCB Framing/Finishing Combo Kit with Canvas Bag, 4-Piece
Lowest new price: $215.00
List price: $229.00
The Freeman 4-Piece finishing/framing combo kit is a contractors dream. This kit covers your framing to your finishing needs. The Freeman P4FRFNCB includes a 21-Degree Full Head Framing Nailer (PFR2190), 34-Degree 15-Gauge Angle Finish Nailer (PFN1564), 1-1/4 18-Gauge Brad Nailer with Quick Release (PBR32Q), 1-1/4 18-Gauge Narrow Crown Stapler with Quick Release (PST9032Q), oil, wrenches, manuals and a copy of the Freeman 7-year limited warranty, all within a canvas carrying bag. Freeman Pneumatic nailers are manufactured under the strict guidelines to ensure professional-grade standards. The Freeman P4FRFNCK is also backed by our 7 year warranty.
- PFR2190- 21 Degree Full Head Framing Nailer, uses 20-21 Degree Round Head plastic collated framing nails ranging 2" to 3-1/2" in length
- PFN1564- 15 Gauge 34° Angle Finish Nailer, uses 34 Degree Angle Finish Nails ranging 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" in length
- PBR32Q- 18 Gauge 1-1/4-Inch brad nailer with quick release nose, Compatible fasteners: all 18 Gauge 1/2 - 1-1/4 Glue Collated Straight Brad Nails
- PST9032Q- 18 Gauge 1-1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler with quick release nose, uses 18 gauge ¼" narrow crown staples ranging ½" to 1-1/4" in length
- Includes a canvas carrying bag
|NuMax S2-118G2 18-Gauge 2 In 1 Brad Nailer and Stapler
Lowest new price: $22.00
Lowest used price: $23.66
List price: $25.99
The Numax S2-118G2 - 2 in 1 gun shoots 1⅝" Narrow Crown Staples and 2” 18 Gauge Brad Nails. This 2 in 1 nailer is a high quality, innovated home improvement tool. This Crown Stapler/Brad Nailer has a lightweight die-cast aluminum design and a tool-free adjustable exhaust that conveniently directs exhaust from your face. The Numax 1⅝" Narrow Crown Stapler/18 gauge 2" Brad Nailer is great for interior and exterior finish and trim, cabinetry, cabinet backing, crafts and hobbies. This stapler/nailer is manufactured under the strict guidelines to ensure quality. The stapler/nailer is backed by Numax’s 1 year warranty.
- Ultimate versatility uses two type of Fasteners: 18 Gauge Brad Nails and 18 Gauge ¼" Narrow Crown Staples
- Fastener length: Nails ranging from 3/8" - 2" and Staples ranging from ½" to 1-5/8."
- Ideal for decorative trim, chair rail, baseboards, window casing, shoe and crown molding
- Adjustable Depth for different applications
- The no-mar tip eliminates damage to work surfaces
|OriGlam 1/4 Inch 105 Degree Angle Extension Socket Holder Adapter, Hex Magnetic Screwdriver Angled Bit Holder, Right Angle Driver Screwdriver Power Drill Repair Tool
Lowest new price: $7.88
List price: $7.88
Can be connected to electric drill and manual wrench, being a spanner so as to extend to where drill can't 90 degrees to operate to twist screws and nuts, easy to use.
Fit for all electric drill and spanners.
Material: Stainless steel
Product Length: 130mm / 5.1inch
Package Weight : 160 G / 5.64 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 145*50*20 MM / 5.71*1.97*0.79 Inches
1 x 105 Degree Screwdriver Bit Holder
- √ 360 Degree Adjustable - Apply to all electric drill and socket wrench, which allows to extend to where drill can't reach to.
- √ Better And Faster - Better accessibility to drive screws and drill holes in tight spaces.
- √ Advanced Design - Built-in strong magnet for good holding power, accepts all 1/4" standard hexagon shank bits.
- √ Durable And Reliable - Durable die cast construction with 3 sets of ball bearings for long lasting durability.
- √ Great Value - Can be connected to electric drill and manual wrench, being a spanner so as to extend to where drill can't.
- Right Angle Drill, 105 Degree Right Angle Driver Angle Extension Power Screwdriver Drill Attachment 1/4inch Hex Bit Socket Screwdriver Holder Adapter by Jelbo
- Dophee 8Pcs Socket Adapter Impact Hex Shank Drill Bits Bar Set 1/4" 3/8" 1/2" Bits New
- Shinee 105 Degree Right Angle Driver Drilling and Driving Power Screwdriver Drill Attachment with 1/4-inch Hex Quick Change Drive and Magnetic Bit Socket
- MulWark 11 Piece 1/4" Low Profile Right Angle Ratchet Wrench Screwdriver with 90 Degree Mini Offset Reversible Drive Handle, Pocket Size Close-Quarters Bit Driver & Multi Hex Bits Set
- TEKTON 2938 Quick-Change Power Nut Driver Bit Set with Detents, 14-Piece
- Tonsiki 3 Pcs 1/4 Inch Hex Shank Screwdriver Bit Holder 2", 4", 6" Extension Set for Screws, Nuts, and Any Drill and Handheld Driver
- PANOVO (14pcs) Power Nut Driver Drill Bit Set Metric Socket Wrench Screw 1/4'' Driver Hex
- Milescraft 1302 Drive90 Right Angle Drilling and Driving Power Drill Attachment with 1/4-Inch Hex Quick Change Drive and Magnetic 1/4-inch Socket
- PANOVO (3Pcs) Power Drill bits Tools Set 1/4'' Hex Shank Quick Change Chuck Drill Screwdriver Bit Spring Holders Extension Set for Screws, Nuts, Drill,Driver,bit set
- Titan TIT12087 Socket Adapter Set, 6 Piece
|BOSTITCH F21PL Round Head 1-1/2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Framing Nailer with Positive Placement Tip and Magnesium Housing
Lowest new price: $186.50
Lowest used price: $170.32
List price: $207.71
Two nailers in one: includes two quick change nosepieces to convert tool to either framing or metal connector applications. Patented push button adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths. Lightweight magnesium design for added durability. Adjustable rafter hook allows users to hang tool on rafters and joists. Specs: Operating Pressure: 80-120 PSI; Thread Fitting Type: 1/4" NPT.; Weight 8.1 lbs, 3.67 kilos; Driving Power 1050 Inch Lbs. Fastener Range Framing: 2" to 3 1/2" 21 degree Plastic Collated Stick Framing Nails; Fastener Gauge Framing: .113"-.162" Diameter; Metal Connector Nails: 1 1/2" to 2 1/2"; Metal Connector Nails: .131"-.162" Diameter; Magazine Capacity 60 Nails.
The Bostitch F21PL Round-Head Framing Nailer is the ideal tool for framing, sheathing, subflooring, and bracing jobs. Perfect for professionals and weekend warriors alike, this nailer features a strong, lightweight magnesium body, quick-change nosepieces for plastic-collated and metal-connector nails, a 16-inch layout indicator, and more.
The Bostitch F21PL
Round-Head Framing Nailer
At a Glance:
- 1,050 in./lbs. of driving power
- Quick-change nosepieces for framing and metal connector nails
- Patented push-button adjustable nail depth
- Recommended for use with HurriQuake nails
Designed to Match the Task at Hand
Unbeatable power-to-weight ratio helps you complete all-day jobs. View larger.
2.0" to 3.5" 21-degree nails
are ideal for framing jobs.
The recommended tool for use with HurriQuake disaster-resistant nails, the F21Pl has a patented feature that lets you set nail depth with the simple push of a button. For further convenience, quick-change nosepieces let you switch from plastic-collated framing nails to metal connector nails in seconds.
The high-capacity magazine holds up to 60 plastic collated 21-degree framing nails (2.0-3.5 inch) or 60 metal connector nails (1.5-2.5 inch). Its 16-inch layout indicator, located on the magazine, lets you know at a glance the correct distance between studs.
And with an adjustable rafter hook, you can conveniently hang the nailer on joists and rafters during work breaks.
Best-in-Class Power-to-Weight Ratio
The magnesium construction of the F21PL Round-Head Framing Nailer means this tool is light enough to use all day, while still being strong enough to reliably use again and again. It also means that this tool has the best power-to-weight ratio in its class: 1,050 in./lbs. to 8.1 pounds.
The Bostitch F21PL Round Head Framing Nailer works with a standard air compressor and is backed by a seven-year limited warranty.
Stanley-Bostitch manufactures top-quality, innovative fastening tools and fasteners for industrial, construction, and home-improvement applications. Products include pneumatic staplers and nailers; compressors; manual staplers and tackers; coil-fed screw systems; rivet tools; glue guns; a broad assortment of collated nails, screws, staples and specialty fasteners in a variety of materials and finishes; and carton-closing staplers--many of them industry firsts.
What's in the Box
Framing nailer and two quick-change nosepieces.
- Compressor/Air Tool Features: Fastener Collation,Fastener Depth Control, 1-1/2-inch to 3-1/2-inch framing nailer; 1,050 inch-pounds of driving power; sequential and bump trigger
- 2 nailers in one: includes two quick-change nosepieces, converts to framing or metal connector applications
- Lightweight magnesium housing; integrated rubber skid pads; rubber grip
- Includes 1 framing nailer
- 14-1/4 by 20-1/2 inches; 8.1 pounds; 7-year limited warranty
|Freeman PFBC940 4-in-1 18 gauge Mini Flooring Nailer/Stapler
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $69.61
List price: $91.97
PFBC940 Features: -Type of Nailer:Flooring Nailers -Fastener Size Range:.5" - 1.25" -Fastener Gauge:18. Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom:11 -Overall Width - Side to Side:10 -Overall Product Weight:4
- Ideal for ¼" - 5/8" engineered or solid tongue and grove flooring
- Drives 18 Gauge Brad nails from 5/8" to 1-5/8" and 18 gauge Narrow Crown Staples with ¼" crown from ½" to 1-5/8" in length
- Quickly converts to an 18 Gauge brad nailer for finish work such as trim, crown molding, shoe molding and cabinet backing
- Equipped with a quick release nose for easy jam clearing, tool-free depth adjust and a reload indicator
- Lightweight tool great for extended use
- Compatible Fasteners:All 18 Gauge Glue Collated Brad Nails and 1/4″ Narrow Crown Staples From 5/8″ - 1 5/8″
|Valu-Air SF5040 2" 18 Gauge 2 in 1 Air Brad Nailer and Stapler
Lowest new price: $24.95
List price: $24.95
The ValuAir 2 in 1 Brad Nailer can drive 18-ga. brad nails 5/8"-2" and 18-ga. 1/4" crown staples 5/8"-1 5/8". With heat treated aluminum hosing-extra heavy duty design, it is capable of all kinds working environments. Its high capacity magazine can hold up to 100pc nails. The Tool-free precise adjustable depth is easy to operate. Other features also include non-slip rubber grip, easy clear nose and 360 degree adjustable exhaust
- Drive 18-ga. brad nails 5/8"-2", and 18-ga.1/4" crown staples 5/8"-1 5/8"
- High capacity magazine holds up to 100 nails
- Tool-free precise adjustable depth of drive
- Operate at 60 to 120 PSI with a 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting
- Heat treated aluminum hosing-extra heavy duty design
- PowRyte Elite 18 Gauge by 1/2 to 1 in Multi-Pack Narrow Crown Staples, 1200-Pack
- NS18-1 Freeman 18G Staple 1" 1K Blister 1000Pk,
- Senco A209909 18-Gauge-by-1-2-Inch Electro Galvanized Variety Pack Brads
- PowRyte Elite 18 Gauge 2-Inch Brad nails, 1000-Pack
- BOSTITCH BT1350B-1M 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brads, 1000 per Box
- Freeman NS18-12 1/2-Inch by 18 Gauge Staples, 1000 Per Box
- Senco A209809 18-Gauge-by-5/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch Electro Galvanized Variety Pack Brads
- Air Hose, 25 Foot, 3/8 Inch ID, ¼ Inch NPT (M), PVC, Non-marring, 300 PSI (Campbell Hausfeld, PA117701AV)
- PORTER-CABLE PNS18100-1 1-Inch 18 Gauge Narrow Crown Staple, 1000-Pack
- PORTER-CABLE PNS18050 1/2-Inch, 18 Gauge Narrow Crown (1/4-Inch) Staple (5000-Pack)
|WEN 61782 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer
Lowest new price: $88.52
List price: $88.52
Remember when you could re-roof your roof? Nail shingles, insulation boards, waterproof tar paper, fiber cement roofing, siding, vinyl and more with the WEN Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer. The versatile magazine holds up to 120 nails at a time, allowing for sizes of 11-gauge (.12 inches) nails ranging from 3/4 of an inch all the way up to 1-3/4 of an inch. Adjust the depth of the fired nails by turning the depth-setting wheel found on the head of the nailer. Clear jammed nails with the quick-release compartment on the side of the magazine. The adjustable shingle guide easily slides up and down the bottom of the magazine to help with quick and easy spacing for shingles of any size. This powerful nailer provides up to 430-inch-pounds of force at a 100 PSI operating pressure, making sure your siding stays in place. The rubber grip handle helps limit fatigue and maximize comfort during long jobs while the turnable exhaust valve on top of the nailer lets users aim the direction of the output air. With a 1/4-inch NPT air inlet, drive fasteners using pneumatic pressure anywhere from 70 to 120 PSI. This package also includes a bottle of oil, three assorted hex wrenches and a convenient blow-mold carrying case for easily transporting your nailer. And, because its a WEN product, your coil roofing nailer comes backed by a one-year warranty and a friendly customer phone line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Fire 11-gauge nails (.12 inches) anywhere from 3/4 to 1-3/4 of an inch
- Adjustable shingle guide and depth control makes for easy shingle spacing during jobs
- Holds up to 120 nails at a time with a quick release for easily fixing jams
- Uses pneumatic operating pressure anywhere from 70 to 120 PSI
- Includes a blow mold carrying case, oil, and hex wrenches
|BOSTITCH T6-8 Heavy Duty Powercrown Tacker
Lowest new price: $19.95
Lowest used price: $23.47
List price: $36.21
8 Heavy Duty PowerCrown Tacker Breathable AntiJam magazine. Patented easy squeeze mechanism. Lightweight diecast aluminum design. Steel handle with over molded rubber grip for comfort. Convenient bottom loading for quick and easy reloading. Nickel chrome plated steel magazine and core provides smoother, more durable sliding surface for staples.
- Patented easy squeeze mechanism
- Lightweight die-cast aluminum design
- Steel handle with over molded rubber grip for comfort
- BOSTITCH STCR50191/2-1M 1/2-Inch by 7/16-Inch Heavy-Duty PowerCrown Staple (1,000 per Box)
- B&C Eagle STCR5019-38 3/8-Inch Length x 7/16-Inch Power Crown x 18 Gauge Galvanized Fine Wire hammer tackersStaples (5,000 per box)
- Stanley Bostitch STCR5019-3/8-1M 3/8-Inch Staple, 1000-Pack
- Stanley Bostitch 1000Pk 1/4' Staple Stcr50191/4-1M Power Nails Staples & Screws
- Bostitch STCR50193/8-5M 3/8-in Long Heavy-Duty PowerCrown Staples (5,000 pk)
- Bostitch STCR50191/2-4M 1/2-Inch by 7/16-Inch Heavy-Duty PowerCrown Staple (4,032 per Box)
- Stanley Bostitch STCR50199/16-1M 9/16-Inch Crown Staple, 1000-Pack
- Bostitch Stanley STCR50193/8-1M 3/8" Power Crown Staples 1,000 Count
- B&C Eagle STCR5019-14 1/4-Inch Length x 7/16-Inch Power Crown x 18 Gauge Galvanized Fine Wire hammer tackersStaples (5,000 per box)
- Bostitch B8 PowerCrown Premium Staples, 0.25 Inch Leg, Full-Strip (STCR21151/4)
|Ryobi ZRP320 ONE Plus 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 2 in. Brad Nailer Battery and Charger Sold Separately (Certified Refurbished)
Lowest new price: $96.95
List price: $96.95
SHIPPING ONLY TO CONTINENTAL US - NO TERRITORIES, ALASKA, HAWAII, OR APO'S. No PO Boxes
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by Ryobi to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a 1 Year warranty.
- BATTERY AND CHARGER NOT INCLUDED
- Dry-fire lockout feature extends tool life
- Selectable drive shift with single sequential or contact actuation
- Low-nail indicator to quickly and easily see when it is time to reload
|Dewalt DCN660B 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 16 Gauge Angled Finish Nailer (Bare Tool)
Lowest new price: $319.00
List price: $327.95
Includes 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 16 Gauge 2-1/2 in. 20 Degree Angled Finish Nailer - DCN660, Bare Tool: Battery and Charger Separately
- Includes Factory Warranty
Page 3 of 298
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.