|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
Nailers & Staplers
|Paslode 905600 Cordless XP Framing Nailer
Lowest new price: $317.49
List price: $399.00
Cordless lithium-ion framing nailer. Lightweight - 7.2 lbs. Including battery for better comfort and control.
- 15% added power: Drives nails flush, even in lvl and the old harder woods remodelers encounter
- Keeps working in temperatures down to 14 f when used with new Paslode framing fuel/all season formula
- 7.4 v li-ion battery -up to 9, 000 nails per charge, 1-1/2 hour full charge, 2-minute quick charge for up to 200 shots
- Fewer jams and misfires when used with Paslode framing nails that have the precise nail strip collation matched to the nailer
|Ryobi ZRP320 ONE Plus 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 2 in. Brad Nailer Battery and Charger Sold Separately (Certified Refurbished)
Lowest new price: $96.95
List price: $96.95
SHIPPING ONLY TO CONTINENTAL US - NO TERRITORIES, ALASKA, HAWAII, OR APO'S. No PO Boxes
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by Ryobi to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a 1 Year warranty.
- BATTERY AND CHARGER NOT INCLUDED
- Dry-fire lockout feature extends tool life
- Selectable drive shift with single sequential or contact actuation
- Low-nail indicator to quickly and easily see when it is time to reload
|PORTER-CABLE PIN138 23-Gauge 1-3/8-Inch Pin Nailer
Lowest new price: $102.99
Lowest used price: $65.00
List price: $109.99
Added Versatility and Flexibility
Weighing only 2.2 pounds, the PIN138 delivers impressive durability with an aluminum body and magazine construction. The reversible belt clip allows the user to keep the tool by his or her side for when it is needed. This tool is ideal for cabinet makers, cabinet installers, furniture builders, and mantle builders. The PIN138 is appropriate for light fastening and clamping applications including, but not limited to, small trim and small decorative moldings, cabinet crown molding, raised panel doors, rope and bead molding, mantle building, and wood joining. Additionally, the nailer has the ability to fasten materials that would normally split when using larger tools, providing greater flexibility and time-savings on projects.
Improved Motor Design
Designed with a maintenance-free long life motor, the Porter-Cable PIN138 23-gauge, 1-3/8” pin nailer requires no oil to be added to the tool. The motor utilizes a dual-stack ring system where the outer ring is designed to minimize internal friction, resulting in longer tool life and eliminating the guess of how much oil needs to be added to the pin nailer. The improved motor design helps reduce the possibility of work surface oil contamination and promotes hassle-free tool operation.
The consistent power and penetration of the PIN138 is delivered through an internal piston catch that holds the piston-driver assembly at the highest position in the cylinder, resulting in maximum power on each shot and ensuring accurate nail setting. The PIN138 is designed to counter-sink a 1-3/8-inch nail into hard materials, such as oak. The PIN138 also provides the option of using headless and slight headed 23-gauge pin nails from 5/8-inch to 1-3/8-inch in length. The ability to utilize both nails gives the user a choice of keeping nail hole size to a minimum by using headless pin nails or maximize holding power by using the slight head pin nails. The increased holding power from slight headed pin nails provides even more applications to use your pin nailer. Either type of pin nail will save you time by reducing the need for clamping on a particular project or eliminating the need to fill holes due to their extremely small size.
Tool and Workplace Safety
Featuring a dry-fire lock-out, the PIN138 will not allow users to fire the tool when there are no nails remaining in the tool. This feature eliminates witness marks (empty nail holes in the material). In addition, a low nail indicator is provided on the outside of the side-loading magazine to alert the user when nails are running low. For added convenience, the PIN138 holds 130 pin nails and automatically adjusts to different fastener lengths to provide easier loading and fewer problems with pin nails that are out of spec. The PIN138 includes additional features that further protect your work surface from being damaged. The tool comes equipped with a rear exhaust, which directs any potential moisture and contaminates away from the work surface. The PIN138 is designed with a narrow nose for improved visibility and features a removable non-marring tip that eliminates wood indentations. An extra non-marring tip is provided and stored on the tool. Plus, a rubberized Porter-Cable logo on the side of the tool provides soft contact if the tool were laid on the work surface.
The Porter-Cable PIN138 23-gauge, 1-3/8-inch pin nailer kit includes the PIN138 pin nailer, 2000 headless pin nails, one 1/4-inch plug with cap, one wrench for internal access, and one carrying case.
The Porter-Cable PIN138 23-gauge, 1-3/8-inch pin nailer kit is backed by a three-year limited warranty, includes one year of free service and a ninety-day money back guarantee.
- Uses 23-gauge headless and slight head pin nails from 5/8-Inch to 1-3/8-Inch length
- Long life maintenance free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Includes: nailer, 2000 pin nails of 3/4-Inch, 1/4-Inch plug with cap, wrench, and carrying case
- Consistent power and penetration to sink 1-3/8-Inch nail sub-flush into oak
- Tool automatically adjusts for different fastener lengths for easier loading
|NATIONAL NAIL 345139 Camo1750CT-Inch 2-3/8 Screw
Lowest new price: $74.75
Lowest used price: $67.51
List price: $87.55
Brand: National Nail
National Nail Corp 345139 Camo Trim head Screw 1-7/8" 1750 Count is for use with the camo hidden fastener system. Designed for all standard 5/4 deck boards including wood, composite, cap stock or PVC boards for fastener free deck surface. Enough screws to do 500 square feet based on 16 on center. One free bit included. ACQ approved. Pail.
- Use with camo hidden fastening system
- Designed for all standard 5/4 deck boards
- Wood, composite, cap stock or PVC boards
- Two free bits included
- ACQ approved
|Duo-Fast 5418D 9/16-Inch by 20 Gauge 3/16 Crown Gold Staple (5,000 per Box)
Lowest new price: $7.42
Lowest used price: $6.49
List price: $7.42
For use with Duo-Fast ENC5418 Electric Stapler, Zinc plating to protect against rust, Divergent Point.
- .563 x .188
- 5,000 / Carton
- Zinc plating to protect against rust
- 9/16" x 20 Gauge Divergent
|Hitachi NR90AES1 2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Plastic Collated Framing Nailer
Lowest new price: $199.00
List price: $199.97
The NR90AE(S1) framing nailer drives plastic collated nails from 2" to 3-1/2" in length and features Hitachi's next generation "Industrial Design". The newly redesigned head guard allows for a faster and easier disassembly process, saving you valuable time during tool maintenance. The NR90AE(S1) weighs only 7.5 pounds, making it easy to use all day, while still providing the power of bulkier, heavier nailers. A selective actuation switch adds the convenience of being able to quickly change between bump or sequential fire and the tool-less depth of drive eliminates the need to adjust the pressure at the compressor. The simple two-step loading makes fastener replenishment quick and easy, reducing downtime. Includes Safety Glasses (875769). Air Pressure PSI: 70 – 120, Air Consumption @ 100 PSI scfm .09, Applicable Nails Diameter in: .113 – .148, Length in: 2 – 3-1/2, Nail Capacity: 64 (.131), Magazine Angle: 21 Degrees, Magazine Loading: Rear, Actuation: Selective, Depth Adjustment: Tool-less, Jam Clearing: Open Nose
- New head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance
- Lightweight and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Selective actuation allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- Tool-less depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Two piece anodized aluminum magazine making repairs or replacements easy and with minimal expense
- Two step nail loading allows for quick and easy reloads
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure grip
|20V MAX XR 18 Gauge Brad Nailer Kit (2.0 Ah)
Lowest new price: $299.00
List price: $349.99
The DEWALT DCN680D1 18 Gauge Angled Finish Nailer drives 18 Gauge angled finish nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" which makes it ideal for fastening crown molding, casing, baseboards, and hardwood floor installation. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20V MAX* Lithium-Ion battery the DCN680D1 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless. * - Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
- Battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- Micro nose improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
|3PLUS HT5014SP Pneumatic 20 Gauge Stapler for 3/8-Inch Crown, 1/4-Inch to 9/16-Inch Staple
Lowest new price: $22.99
Lowest used price: $20.00
List price: $22.99
This 3 PLUS stapler drives 20 gauge 1/4'' to 9/16'' staples, you could use Surebonder # 4, Arrow T50, or Stanley TRA700 Series Heavy Duty Staples. It is perfect for trim moulding, upholstery jobs, furniture and other small craft projects. Drop-in loading design provides both ease and speed when reloading, changing sizes or clearing a jam. A lightweight aluminum body and comfortable rubber soft grip reduce user fatigue. It features a trigger safety mechanism which prevents accidental firing of tool, remember to rotate it from center safety position to the left or right side of trigger before shooting nails. It's a comfortable, fast, and durable stapler which would help you finish work efficiently. Magazine capacity holds up to 100 staples, you can use with a pressure operation of 60 to 100 PSI.
- Uses: 1/4'' to 9/16'' 20-gauge staple;
- Trigger lock-out mechanism prevents accidental firing;
- Multi-directional exhaust cover rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from user;
- Comfortable rubber soft grip;
- Compatible with Arrow T50 Staples and similar;
- Duo Fast 5012C 20 Gauge Galvanized Staple 1/2-Inch Crown x 3/8-Inch Length, 5000 Pack
- Arrow Fastener 50MP T50 Staple Multi-Pack, 1875-Pack
- Stanley TRA704SST 1/4-Inch Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Narrow Crown Staples, 1,000-Count
- TIAMALL Upholstery Panel Clip Staple Remover with Tack Puller Tool
- Arrow Fastener 506SS1 Genuine T50 Stainless Steel 3/8-Inch Staples, 1,000-Pack
- Duo Fast 5008C 20 Gauge Galvanized Staple 1/2-Inch Crown x 1/4-Inch Length, 5000 Pack
- Anianiau Upholstery Staple Remover with Tack Puller Tool,Ergonomic Handle - Saves You Hours (Blue)
- Arrow Fastener 506 Genuine T50 3/8-Inch Staples, 1250-Pack
- Arrow Fastener 509 Genuine T50 9/16-Inch Staples, 1,250-Pack
- Flex-Grip, Curve Ease- 25 ft Flexible Metal Tack Strip Three-Tooth Upholstery
|Makita XNB01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 2" Brad Nailer, 18 Ga., Tool Only
Lowest new price: $239.00
List price: $249.00
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 2" Brad Nailer, 18 Ga. (model XNB01Z, tool only), is an ideal solution for installing narrow trim and molding. The XNB01Z is compact and powerful, and drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2" with a magazine capacity of up to 110 nails. Using the 18V LXT 3.0Ah battery, the XNB01Z will drive up to 1,000 nails on a single charge (attaching plywood to Douglas Fir with 5/8" to 2" nail). For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2"; magazine capacity up to 110 nails
- 2-mode selector switch for sequential or contact nailing operation
- Easy to use "tool-less" depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
- Anti-dry drive mechanism engineered to prevent driving blanks and damage to work surface
- Battery gauge indicates battery charge level
- Makita XPK01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-1/4-Inch Planer
- Makita XVJ02Z 18-volt Lxt Brushless Jig Saw Bare Tool
- Makita XMT03Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Multi-Tool, Tool Only
- Makita XTS01Z 18V LXT Crown Stapler
- Makita XOB01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Random Orbit Sander, 7,000, 9,500, 11,000 OPM, 5-Inch
- Makita 197211-7 Interlocking Case, Medium 6-1/2" x 15-1/2" x 11-5/8"
- Makita 197210-9 Interlocking Case, Small 4-3/8" x 15-1/2" x 11-5/8"
- Makita XVJ03Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Jig Saw (Tool Only, No Battery)
- Makita 197212-5 Interlocking Case, Large 8-1/2" x 15-1/2" x 11-5/8"
- Makita DML805 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless/Corded L.E.D. Flood Light Tool
|Hitachi NV65AH2 Coil Siding Nailer, 2-1/2-Inch
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $300.00
List price: $397.97
The Hitachi NV65AH2 2-1/2" coil siding nailer brings power, precision and convenience to the jobsite and weighs only 4.8 lbs. Capable of driving nails as large as 2-1/2" x .099" at a rate of 3 per second, the NV65AH2 is both powerful and efficient. With newly added features like a selective actuation switch, side load, tilt bottom magazine and repositioned depth of drive adjustment dial, the professional preferred siding nailer gets even better. Additional features such as the adjustable air deflector, no mar nose cap and plastic shield add convenience and the ability to use both wire or plastic sheet nails creates flexibility. Standard accessories include Safety Glasses (875769), Hex Bar Wrench 3mm (943277), Hex Bar Wrench 4mm (944458), and Hex Bar Wrench 5mm (944459). Collation - Wire/Plastic, Nail Length 1-1/2" - 2-1/2", Nail Diameter .090 - .099, Nail Capacity 200 - 300, Nail Loading - Side, Operating Pressure PSI 70 - 120.
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Side-load, tilt-bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads
- 4.8lbs, lightweight and compact for easy maneuverability
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal depth in a variety of applications
- Drives wire and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility
- Adjustable air deflector, directs the air exhaust in any direction
- No mar nose cap attachment protects material from accidental marks
- Plastic shield, deflects wire collation for added safety
Page 4 of 296
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.