|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
Nailers & Staplers
|DEWALT DC618K XRP 18-Volt Cordless 1-1/4 Inch - 2-1/2 Inch 16 Gauge 20 Degree Angled Finish Nailer Kit
Lowest new price: $314.99
List price: $314.99
Enjoy the power and efficiency of pneumatic nailing with the DEWALT DC618K heavy-duty 20-degree angled finish nailer kit, which can drive 16 gauge nails from 1-1/4 to 2-1/2 inches in length as rapidly as five nails per second. This cordless nailer is powered by DEWALT's 18-volt XRP batteries, and this kit comes with one battery and a 1-hour charger.
The 20-degree angled DC618K nailer
DC618K 18-Volt, 16 Gauge, 20-Degree Angled Finish Nailer Kit At a Glance:
- Consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints
- Sequential and bump operating modes
- Integrated LED lights
- Includes one battery and 1-hour charger
- Three-year limited warranty; two-year free service
Power and Performance
The DC618K's engine design allows the tool to work as fast as you do with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints. The 20-degree angled magazine (with up to 120-nail capacity) will accept DEWALT and Paslode 20-degree nails, and it has a rear-load magazine. You'll have easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches, and the contact trip lock-off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use.
Comfort and Convenience
You can select sequential operating mode to ensure precision placement of each nail or a bump operating mode that allows you to harness top speed. A 6 position dial enables you to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting. And at just 8.5 pounds, this tool is lightweight for easy maneuvering and reduced operator fatigue. This nailer also includes integrated LED lights for perfect placement in low-lit or shadowy areas.
DEWALT's XRP Extended-Life Battery System
A tool's only useful if it runs long enough to get the job done, and the DEWALT XRP extended run time batteries keep the DC618K running at full tilt. They provide up to 40 percent more run time than standard Ni-Cad batteries, and any XRP battery can be used with any 18-volt DEWALT tool, which allows you to expand your system by adding other DEWALT cordless tools (sold separately) as the demands of your job grow.
The DC618K comes with one 18-volt XRP battery and a 1-hour charger.
This DEWALT tool is backed by three-year limited warranty covering any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship (from the date of purchase). It's also covered by DEWALT's two-year free service contract, where DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use--for free.
What's in the Box
DEWALT DC618K 20-degree angled nailer; 18-volt XRP battery; 1-hour charger; reversible belt hook; no-mar tip; safety glasses; operating instructions
The DC618K engine works as fast as you do--driving up to five nails per second (view larger).
- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches
- Contact Trip Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use. 20-degree angled magazine (up to 120 nail capacity) and will accept DEWALT and most other 20-degree angled finish nails
- Integrated LED lights for long life and durability; Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
|PORTER-CABLE PIN138 23-Gauge 1-3/8-Inch Pin Nailer
Lowest new price: $102.99
Lowest used price: $70.00
List price: $102.99
Added Versatility and Flexibility
Weighing only 2.2 pounds, the PIN138 delivers impressive durability with an aluminum body and magazine construction. The reversible belt clip allows the user to keep the tool by his or her side for when it is needed. This tool is ideal for cabinet makers, cabinet installers, furniture builders, and mantle builders. The PIN138 is appropriate for light fastening and clamping applications including, but not limited to, small trim and small decorative moldings, cabinet crown molding, raised panel doors, rope and bead molding, mantle building, and wood joining. Additionally, the nailer has the ability to fasten materials that would normally split when using larger tools, providing greater flexibility and time-savings on projects.
Improved Motor Design
Designed with a maintenance-free long life motor, the Porter-Cable PIN138 23-gauge, 1-3/8” pin nailer requires no oil to be added to the tool. The motor utilizes a dual-stack ring system where the outer ring is designed to minimize internal friction, resulting in longer tool life and eliminating the guess of how much oil needs to be added to the pin nailer. The improved motor design helps reduce the possibility of work surface oil contamination and promotes hassle-free tool operation.
The consistent power and penetration of the PIN138 is delivered through an internal piston catch that holds the piston-driver assembly at the highest position in the cylinder, resulting in maximum power on each shot and ensuring accurate nail setting. The PIN138 is designed to counter-sink a 1-3/8-inch nail into hard materials, such as oak. The PIN138 also provides the option of using headless and slight headed 23-gauge pin nails from 5/8-inch to 1-3/8-inch in length. The ability to utilize both nails gives the user a choice of keeping nail hole size to a minimum by using headless pin nails or maximize holding power by using the slight head pin nails. The increased holding power from slight headed pin nails provides even more applications to use your pin nailer. Either type of pin nail will save you time by reducing the need for clamping on a particular project or eliminating the need to fill holes due to their extremely small size.
Tool and Workplace Safety
Featuring a dry-fire lock-out, the PIN138 will not allow users to fire the tool when there are no nails remaining in the tool. This feature eliminates witness marks (empty nail holes in the material). In addition, a low nail indicator is provided on the outside of the side-loading magazine to alert the user when nails are running low. For added convenience, the PIN138 holds 130 pin nails and automatically adjusts to different fastener lengths to provide easier loading and fewer problems with pin nails that are out of spec. The PIN138 includes additional features that further protect your work surface from being damaged. The tool comes equipped with a rear exhaust, which directs any potential moisture and contaminates away from the work surface. The PIN138 is designed with a narrow nose for improved visibility and features a removable non-marring tip that eliminates wood indentations. An extra non-marring tip is provided and stored on the tool. Plus, a rubberized Porter-Cable logo on the side of the tool provides soft contact if the tool were laid on the work surface.
The Porter-Cable PIN138 23-gauge, 1-3/8-inch pin nailer kit includes the PIN138 pin nailer, 2000 headless pin nails, one 1/4-inch plug with cap, one wrench for internal access, and one carrying case.
The Porter-Cable PIN138 23-gauge, 1-3/8-inch pin nailer kit is backed by a three-year limited warranty, includes one year of free service and a ninety-day money back guarantee.
- Uses 23-gauge headless and slight head pin nails from 5/8-Inch to 1-3/8-Inch length
- Long life maintenance free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Includes: nailer, 2000 pin nails of 3/4-Inch, 1/4-Inch plug with cap, wrench, and carrying case
- Consistent power and penetration to sink 1-3/8-Inch nail sub-flush into oak
- Tool automatically adjusts for different fastener lengths for easier loading
|BOSTITCH N66C-1 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch Coil Siding Nailer with Aluminum Housing
Lowest new price: $219.51
Lowest used price: $188.60
List price: $243.85
Adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths. Lightweight magnesium housing design for durability. Soft rubber foot prevents damage. Tool-free adjustable exhaust conveniently directs exhaust away from the user. Specs: Tool Weight: 4.7 lb; Height : 14.96"; Air Inlet Size: .25"; Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI: Fastener Specifications: 15 Degree Wire Weld & Plastic Inserted Coil Siding Nails (1 1/4" - 2 1/2"). Includes: Carrying Case.
Nail down siding in no time with the powerful, precise Bostitch N66C-1 Coil Siding Nailer. This lightweight tool features a aluminum housing that makes it durable enough to repeatedly withstand the rigors of all-day use. And with adjustable nail depth and a soft rubber foot, you can work with a range of siding materials, including soft woods. The N66C-1 Siding Nailer works with any air compressor and has a tool-free adjustable exhaust that directs spent air away from you when you're working.
The Bostitch N66C-1
Coil Siding Nailer
At a Glance:
- 515 in./lbs. of driving power
- Adjustable nail depth
- Lightweight, durable aluminum housing
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust
Works with a Variety of Siding Materials, from Soft Wood to Steel
All-day siding jobs are easier on your hands thanks to lightweight magnesium housing. View larger.
Accepts both wire-weld and plastic-inserted coil nails from 1.25" to 2.5". View larger.
Pretty much no matter what type of siding you're working with, the N66C-1 will take care of the job. This nailer accepts both wire-weld and plastic-inserted coil nails and includes a soft rubber foot that's perfect for working with soft wood. Additionally, the N66C-1 can handle the tough stuff: cement, clapboard, fencing, and even light-gauge steel are no problem.
The N66C-1 has an adjustable guide and an operating range of 70 to 120 PSI, which means you can dial in the right depth for the job. And with driving power of 515 in/lbs, the N66C-1 can be easily set for 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2- inch nails. Additionally, the N66C-1 has a 350-nail magazine, so you can knock out plenty of work in a single load.
The N66C-1 Siding Nailer works with any air compressor and has a tool-free adjustable exhaust that directs spent air away from you when you're working.
Lightweight, Durable Construction for Everyday Use
Finish the job without breaking a sweat. The N66C-1 Siding Nailer is constructed with aluminum, which means it is light enough to wield all day. Measuring just 3.25 x 12 x 11.25 inches (WxHxL) and weighing just 4.9 pounds, this nailer is still durable enough to withstand the wear and tear of any jobsite. The N66C-1 stores in its included protective carrying case when not in use.
The Bostitch N66C-1 Coil Siding Nailer is covered by a seven-year limited warranty.
Stanley-Bostitch manufactures top-quality, innovative fastening tools and fasteners for industrial, construction, and home-improvement applications. Products include pneumatic staplers and nailers; compressors; manual staplers and tackers; coil-fed screw systems; rivet tools; glue guns; a broad assortment of collated nails, screws, staples and specialty fasteners in a variety of materials and finishes; and carton-closing staplers--many of them industry firsts.
What's in the Box
Siding nailer and carrying case.
- Drives wire weld and plastic inserted coil nails
- Adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Lightweight aluminum design for added durability
- Soft rubber foot prevents damage to softer woods
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust conveniently directs exhaust away from the user
|PowRyte Basic 18 Gauge Air Brad Nailer - 3/8-Inch to 2-Inch
Lowest new price: $21.99
List price: $21.99
PowRyte Basic 18 Gauge Air Brad Nailer is ideal for trim work, furniture building and other finish applications. Lightweight and well-balanced making it easy to use for extended periods. The tool-free jam release mechanism allows for easy nail removal. A reload indicator provides easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing. A 360 degree adjustable exhaust port keeps dust, debris and oil off the project. With a non-slip rubber grip and plastic trigger for comfort and control, this nailer gun is also ergonomically friendly.
Operating Pressure 70-110 PSI
Fasteners Gauge 18 Gauge
Fasteners Length 3/8" to 2"
Magazine Capacity 100 Nails
Air Inlet 1/4" -18 NPT
2 pcs Allen Wrenches
Oil Bottle w/ Oil
1/4" NPT male plug
Save More Do More on a wide range of quality mechanical and electronics products. With PowRyte's innovative company structure and advanced native management system, we save your money in every step of our operation chain, with a guarantee of high-quality and reliability. We deliver the most saving and best value to you.
About PowRyte Basic:
Shop now with PowRyte Basic and you will never worry about overpaying anything. Specifically designed for entry level DIY workers, PowRyte Basic tools maximizes your saving by delivering quality tools with the LOWEST PRICES throughout the market.
- Lightweight and well-balanced making it easy to use for extended periods
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Reload Indicator for easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing
- Non-slip rubber grip and plastic trigger for comfort and control
- Operating Pressure: 70-110 PSI; Nails Length: 3/8-inch to 2-inch
- BOSTITCH BT1335B-1M 1-3/8-Inch 18-Gauge Brads, 1000 per Box
- BOSTITCH BT1350B-1M 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brads, 1000 per Box
- PowRyte Elite 18 Gauge 2-Inch Brad nails, 1000-Pack
- Senco A209909 18-Gauge-by-1-2-Inch Electro Galvanized Variety Pack Brads
- PowRyte Basic 16 Gauge Straight Air Finish Nailer - 3/4-Inch to 2-Inch
- Senco A209809 18-Gauge-by-5/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch Electro Galvanized Variety Pack Brads
- PowRyte Basic 23 Gauge Air Pin Nailer - 1/2-Inch to 1-Inch
- Air Hose, 25 Foot, 3/8 Inch ID, ¼ Inch NPT (M), PVC, Non-marring, 300 PSI (Campbell Hausfeld, PA117701AV)
- PowRyte Basic 16 Gauge 1-1/4 to 2-1/2-Inch Air Straight Finish Nailer
- BOSTITCH BT1350B 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nails, 2000-Per Box
|Paslode 905600 Cordless XP Framing Nailer
Lowest new price: $348.97
Lowest used price: $298.95
List price: $399.00
Cordless lithium-ion framing nailer. Lightweight - 7.2 lbs. Including battery for better comfort and control.
- 15% added power: Drives nails flush, even in lvl and the old harder woods remodelers encounter
- Keeps working in temperatures down to 14 f when used with new Paslode framing fuel/all season formula
- 7.4 v li-ion battery -up to 9, 000 nails per charge, 1-1/2 hour full charge, 2-minute quick charge for up to 200 shots
- Fewer jams and misfires when used with Paslode framing nails that have the precise nail strip collation matched to the nailer
|Surebonder 9600A Pneumatic Heavy Duty Standard T50 Type Stapler with Case (air compressor needed not included)
Lowest new price: $26.21
Lowest used price: $28.40
List price: $34.66
Brand: FPC Corporation (Surebonder)
One of the top rated pneumatic staplers in the market and is ranked one of the Top 9 Upholstery Staplers in 2016. The applications are endless and we're sure you will add to the list once you realize the ease of the staple gun. The gun is equipped with a safety mechanism, adjustable air exhaust, a rubber cushioned handle for comfort, a quick release magazine for easy staple loading and a 1/4 In. male quick release connector. Uses standard staples in 1/4 In. to 9/16 In. length. Included with the tool are step by step instructions, an allan wrench, small bottle of tool oil and a high impact carrying case.
The Surebonder 9600 Pneumatic Fine Wire Staple Gun helps you get a wide variety of jobs done quickly and professionally. With a quick-release magazine that's incredibly easy to refill, this high-speed heavy-duty staple gun can handle everything from tough roofing projects to at-home upholstery repair.
|The Surebonder 9600 Pneumatic Staple Gun: |
- Offers a quick-release, 100 staple magazine
- Operates on compressed air between 60 psi and 100 psi
- Uses narrow crown (3/8 inch) 18-gauge wire staples from 1/4- to 9/16-inch
The 9600 is perfect for tough construction applications. View larger.
Fast, Safe Performance
The Surebonder 9600 makes upholstery jobs quick and easy. View larger.
Drop-in staple loading makes on-the-job refills fast. View larger.
The Surebonder 9600 pneumatic staple gun offers the speed and power you'll need for construction applications like installing insulation, laying down roofing felt, and putting up house wrap. This versatile tool also offers the precision necessary for specialty tasks like screen door repair, finishing cabinet backs, and crafting picture frames.
This staple gun's quick-release magazine holds 100 staples and offers incredibly easy drop-in loading for fast on-the-job refills. A convenient view window makes it easy to keep track of your staple supply. The gun also features a reliable safety mechanism that prevents accidental firing.
Comfortable, User-Friendly Design
Offering a well-balanced body and rubber grips for comfort, the gun is designed to sit evenly in your hand, letting you take on large, time-consuming jobs without discomfort or fatigue. The 9600 pneumatic staple gun also provides adjustable air exhaust, which means you can easily direct the air away from yourself and delicate work surfaces.
Versatile, Dependable Fastening
This durable, heavy-duty tool is designed to operate with clean, dry, regulated compressed air, between 60 psi and 100 psi.
The 9600 uses narrow crown (3/8 inch) 18-gauge wire staples in 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 17/32, and 9/16-inch lengths. To ensure compatibility and performance, you should use Surebonder # 4, Arrow T50, or Stanley TRA700 Series Heavy Duty Staples.
This stapler is factory-equipped with a male quick connector to help you get set up quickly, and it includes a high-impact carrying case.
Surebonder is a well-respected provider of high-quality fastening and adhesive products. Specializing in glue guns, rivet tools, and staplers, along with the glue sticks, rivets, and staples that ensure their performance, Surebonder delivers dependable, innovative products that range from industrial fasteners and hardware to floral and crafting tools.
What's in the Box
9600 Pneumatic Staple Gun, 2 Hex Wrenches, 1/4-inch Quick Release Connector, and carrying case.
- Uses Surebonder #4 Staples or Arrow T50 type Staples
- Highly recommended for Upholstery projects
- Applications: Upholstery, cabinet backs, picture frames, light trim, woodworking projects, carpet padding, small furniture repairs, house wrap
- Lightweight, Effortless and User Friendly
- Air Compressor needed-not included
- Arrow Fastener 506SS1 Genuine T50 Stainless Steel 3/8-Inch Staples, 1,000-Pack
- Surebonder 55999 No.4 H.D. 1./4-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 1/2-Inch, 9/16-Inch Staple Variety Pack
- Arrow Fastener 508SS1 Genuine T50 1/2-Inch Stainless Staples, 1,000-Pack
- Arrow Fastener 506M1 Genuine T50 Monel Rustproof 3/8-Inch Staples, 1,000-Pack
- Arrow Fastener 508M1 Genuine T50 Monel Rustproof 1/2- Inch Staples, 1,000-Pack
- Crain 126 Staple Remover
- Arrow Fastener 506 Genuine T50 3/8-Inch Staples, 1250-Pack
- Arrow Fastener 50MP T50 Staple Multi-Pack, 1875-Pack
- Wisamic Upholstery Staple Remover with Tack Puller Tool
- Dritz Upholstery Tack Strip, Natural
|Freeman PCN65 Coil Siding Fencing Nailer
Lowest new price: $139.88
List price: $159.20
PCN65 Features: -15 Siding / fencing nailer.-Material: Magnesium.-360 adjustable exhaust.-Finger depth adjustment.-Air filter / anti-dust cap.-One piece driver blade.-Open nose design.-Reversible belt hook.-Trigger with safety lock.-Nail angle: 15.-Plastic collation: 1.25 - 2.5''.-Wire collation: 1.75'' - 2.5''. Specifications: -Compatible nails: all .80 - .92 gauge, 15 wire / plastic coil siding nails. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 11" x 5" 13.25". Warranty: -7 Year limited warranty.
- Ideal for cement siding installation, sheathing installation, fencing, fiber concrete siding, decking installation, plywood and OSB
- Adjustable depth for various applications. Compatible Fasteners : All 13 & 14 Gauge 15° Wire/Plastic Collated Siding Nails
- "Shoots 15-degree nails wire and plastic collated siding nails. Ranging from Plastic: 1-1/4" - 2-1/2" Wire: 1-3/4" - 2-1/2"
- No mar tip helps prevent damage to work surfaces
- Contact fire for safe and precise fastening, trigger safety lock for safe use
|BOSTITCH BTFP12569 2-in-1 Flooring Tool
Lowest new price: $199.00
Lowest used price: $173.13
List price: $339.99
The BOSTITCH BTFP12569 2-in-1 Flooring Tool drives 15.5ga staples and 16ga cleat nails from 1-1/2" to 2" length. It features mallet actuated pneumatic driving action, along with non-marring, interchangeable base plates. This tool is ergonomically designed with longer handle and comfortable rubber grip and is lightweight at 10.85 lbs. Low air requirements at 3.7 SCFM. Designed for hardwood and engineered flooring installation, which helps eliminate gaps between flooring boards. For 1/2" (12.7 mm) through 3/4" (19.1 mm) flooring, ready to use out of box. Includes Tool, Mallet, Oil, Wrenches, 1/4" (6.4 mm) air fitting.
- DRIVES: 15.5 GA flooring staples or 16 GA "L" shaped flooring cleats from 1-1/2" to 2" length.
- Has pneumatic driving action. Used in hardwood and engineered flooring
- NON-MARRING BASE PLATES: For 1/2" (12.7 mm) through 3/4" (19.1 mm) flooring.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Has long handle with a comfortable rubber grip.
- INCLUDES: Nailer, Interchangeable Base Plates, Mallet, Wrenches and 1/4" (6.4 mm) Air Fitting with Dust Cover.
|20V MAX XR 18 Gauge Brad Nailer Kit (2.0 Ah)
Lowest new price: $299.00
List price: $349.99
The DEWALT DCN680D1 18 Gauge Angled Finish Nailer drives 18 Gauge angled finish nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" which makes it ideal for fastening crown molding, casing, baseboards, and hardwood floor installation. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20V MAX* Lithium-Ion battery the DCN680D1 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless. * - Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
- Battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- Micro nose improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
|DEWALT DWC1KIT-B Brad Nailer and Compressor Combo Kit
Lowest new price: $209.99
List price: $209.99
The DEWALT DWC1KIT-B Brad Nailer and Compressor Combo Kit features a DWFP12231 18 GA brad nailer, and a DWFP55126 compressor. The Brad Nailer drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8" (16 mm) to 2" (50 mm) length. This nailer offers a long life, oil-free motor with a tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads. It also has a tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. The rear exhaust to help keep contaminates away from work, and a magnesium body delivers strong & lightweight design. It also has a removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage, and an adjustable belt hook that allows the tool to be kept near the user. The Air Compressor offers 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump, 6 gallon (22.7 L) tank and 165 max PSI for long tool runtime and fast recovery (Tested per ISO 1217). The durable oil-free pump provides long maintenance-free operation, and a low 75.5 dBA for a quiet work environment (Tested per ISO 3744). The low 10 Amp draw motor starts easily in cold weather or with extension cord, and it has two regulated, factory installed air couplers to easily support two users. Shroud includes heavy-duty handle, cord wrap and console cover to make unit easy to carry; only 30 lbs (13.6 kg) for easy portability. Kit includes: (1) DWFP12231 18 ga Brad Nailer, (1) DWFP55126 Compressor, Air hose with fittings, sample fasteners, and owners manual.
- DWFP12231 Brad Nailer drives 18ga nails from 5/8" to 2" length.
- DWFP55126 Compressor offers 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump, 6 gallon (22.7 L) tank and 165 max PSI
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment and tool-free jam release
- Low 75.5 dBA for a quiet work environment
- Kindly refer user manual for instructions.
Page 4 of 296
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.