|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
Nailers & Staplers
|Hitachi NH90AB Mini Impact Palm Nailer, 360 Degree Swivel Fitting, Accepts 2-1/2" to 3-1/2" Bulk Framing Nail, 5 Year Warranty
Lowest new price: $34.89
List price: $39.97
The NH90AB 3-1/2" Palm Nailer accepts a 2-1/2" - 3-1/2" bulk fastener, while offering superior maneuverability when working in confined areas. It is ideal for installing joist hangers and metal connectors. Its 360 degree swivel plug allows the hose to hang at any angle instead of straight out adding convenience when working in tight spaces. The over-molded rubber grip provides comfort, absorbs vibration and improves control.
- Over-molded rubber grip for added comfort, better hold and reduced vibration
- 360 degree swivel fitting for maximum maneuverability and ease of use
- Magnetic nose holds a fastener in place for safe and accurate fastener placement
- Front exhaust directs the air away from the user
- Accepts a 2-1/2" - 3-1/2" bulk nail
- Lightweight at only 1.3lbs
- Ideal for installing joist hangers and metal connectors
- 5 Year Warranty
|Makita XNB01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 2" Brad Nailer, 18 Ga., Tool Only
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $229.00
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 2" Brad Nailer, 18 Ga. (model XNB01Z, tool only), is an ideal solution for installing narrow trim and molding. The XNB01Z is compact and powerful, and drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2" with a magazine capacity of up to 110 nails. Using the 18V LXT 3.0Ah battery, the XNB01Z will drive up to 1,000 nails on a single charge (attaching plywood to Douglas Fir with 5/8" to 2" nail). For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2"; magazine capacity up to 110 nails
- 2-mode selector switch for sequential or contact nailing operation. Net weight (with battery): 7.7 pounds
- Easy to use "tool-less" depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
- Anti-dry drive mechanism engineered to prevent driving blanks and damage to work surface
- Battery gauge indicates battery charge level
|Paslode 404717 6V Nickel-Cadmium Rechargeable Battery for Paslode Cordless Tools
Lowest new price: $37.52
List price: $44.99
Brand: ITW Paslode
Paslode Cordless Battery Paslode Rechargeable Battery for Cordless Tool - Compatible with all Paslode cordless tools, except the cordless stapler - 6-Volt rechargeable battery drives up to 4,000 nails per charge - Battery will recharge within 2 hours - Can be used on the go with the Paslode auto adapter car charger
- Compatible with all Paslode cordless tools, except the cordless stapler
- 6-Volt rechargeable battery drives up to 4,000 nails per charge
- Battery will recharge within 2 hours
- Can be used on the go with the Paslode auto adapter car charger
|【Best Deals】 OriGlam 1/4 Inch 105 Degree Angle Extension Socket Holder Adapter, Hex Magnetic Screwdriver Angled Bit Holder, Right Angle Driver Screwdriver Power Drill Repair Tool
Lowest new price: $7.98
List price: $7.98
Can be connected to electric drill and manual wrench, being a spanner so as to extend to where drill can't 90 degrees to operate to twist screws and nuts, easy to use.
Fit for all electric drill and spanners.
Material: Stainless steel
Product Length: 130mm / 5.1inch
Package Weight : 160 G / 5.64 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 145*50*20 MM / 5.71*1.97*0.79 Inches
1 x 105 Degree Screwdriver Bit Holder
- √ 360 Degree Adjustable - Apply to all electric drill and socket wrench, which allows to extend to where drill can't reach to.
- √ Better And Faster - Better accessibility to drive screws and drill holes in tight spaces.
- √ Advanced Design - Built-in strong magnet for good holding power, accepts all 1/4" standard hexagon shank bits.
- √ Durable And Reliable - Durable die cast construction with 3 sets of ball bearings for long lasting durability.
- √ Great Value - Can be connected to electric drill and manual wrench, being a spanner so as to extend to where drill can't.
|Ryobi ZRP320 ONE Plus 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 2 in. Brad Nailer Battery and Charger Sold Separately (Certified Refurbished)
Lowest new price: $99.95
List price: $99.95
SHIPPING ONLY TO CONTINENTAL US - NO TERRITORIES, ALASKA, HAWAII, OR APO'S. No PO Boxes
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by Ryobi to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a 1 Year warranty.
- BATTERY AND CHARGER NOT INCLUDED
- Dry-fire lockout feature extends tool life
- Selectable drive shift with single sequential or contact actuation
- Low-nail indicator to quickly and easily see when it is time to reload
- BOSTITCH BT1335B-1M 1-3/8-Inch 18-Gauge Brads, 1000 per Box
- BOSTITCH BT1350B-1M 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brads, 1000 per Box
- Ryobi One+ P523 18V Lithium Ion Cordless Orbital T Shank 3,000 SPM Jigsaw (Battery Not Included, Power Tool and T Shank Wood Cutting Blade Only)
- Ryobi P117 One+ 18 Volt Dual Chemistry IntelliPort Lithium Ion and NiCad Battery Charger (Battery Not Included, Charger Only)
- Ryobi P531 One+ 18V Cordless Speed Saw Rotary Cutter with Included Bits (Battery Not Included / Tool Only)
- BOSTITCH BT1309B-1M 1-Inch 18-Gauge Brads, 1000 per Box
- Ryobi P440 One+ 18V Lithium Ion 12,000 RPM 1/4 Sheet Palm Sander w/ Onboard Dust Bag and Included Sanding Pads (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
- Ryobi P506 One+ Lithium Ion 18V 5 1/2 Inch 4,700 RPM Cordless Circular Saw with Laser Guide and Carbide-Tipped Blade (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
- Ryobi P107 One+ 18 Volt Compact Lithium Ion 1.5 Ah Battery (Single Battery)
- Ryobi P108 4AH One+ High Capacity Lithium Ion Battery For Ryobi Power Tools (Single Battery)
|Freeman PFBC940 4-in-1 18 gauge Mini Flooring Nailer/Stapler
Lowest new price: $90.90
Lowest used price: $74.60
List price: $91.00
PFBC940 Features: -Type of Nailer:Flooring Nailers -Fastener Size Range:.5" - 1.25" -Fastener Gauge:18. Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom:11 -Overall Width - Side to Side:10 -Overall Product Weight:4
- Ideal for ¼" - 5/8" engineered or solid tongue and grove flooring
- Drives 18 Gauge Brad nails from 5/8" to 1-5/8" and 18 gauge Narrow Crown Staples with ¼" crown from ½" to 1-5/8" in length
- Quickly converts to an 18 Gauge brad nailer for finish work such as trim, crown molding, shoe molding and cabinet backing
- Equipped with a quick release nose for easy jam clearing, tool-free depth adjust and a reload indicator
- Lightweight tool great for extended use
- Compatible Fasteners:All 18 Gauge Glue Collated Brad Nails and 1/4″ Narrow Crown Staples From 5/8″ - 1 5/8″
|BOSTITCH BTFP12233 Smart Point 18GA Brad Nailer Kit
Lowest new price: $89.00
Lowest used price: $75.71
List price: $89.00
The BOSTITCH BTFP12233 Smart Point 18GA Brad Nailer Kit is the perfect tool to be used for cabinetry, upholstery and paneling. It allows you to choose from trigger system and countersinking options that best meet your project needs. The Smart Point Technology allows for easy nail placement as a result of a smaller nose compared to current BOSTITCH nailers and no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool. It drives 18 GA brad nails from 5/8" to 2-1/8" length. Oil-free operation reduces the risk of oil stains. Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal, Dial-A-Depth control for precise countersinking of brad nails, along with a selectable trigger system for sequential or contact operation.
Other Features: 1/4" air fitting, rear air exhaust, & belt hook with integrated pencil sharpener.
Specifications: Magazine Angle = Straight, Magazine Capacity = 100, Magazine Loading: Side Load, No Mar Pad, Operating Pressure = 70-120 psi.
Kit Includes: Nailer, 1/4" Air Fitting, Sample Brad Nails, Carrying Case and Extra No-Mar Tips.
- SMART POINT TECHNOLOGY: Easy nail placement due to a smaller nose and no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool.
- DRIVES: 18 GA Brad Nails from 5/8" to 2-1/8" length.
- TOOL-FREE JAM RELEASE MECHANISM: For easy nail removal.
- DIAL-A-DEPTH(TM) CONTROL: For precise countersinking of nails.
- KIT INCLUDES: Nailer, 1/4" Air Fitting, Sample Fasteners, Carrying Case and Extra No-Mar Tips
|PORTER-CABLE PIN138 23-Gauge 1-3/8-Inch Pin Nailer
Lowest new price: $96.84
Lowest used price: $154.48
List price: $106.41
Added Versatility and Flexibility
Weighing only 2.2 pounds, the PIN138 delivers impressive durability with an aluminum body and magazine construction. The reversible belt clip allows the user to keep the tool by his or her side for when it is needed. This tool is ideal for cabinet makers, cabinet installers, furniture builders, and mantle builders. The PIN138 is appropriate for light fastening and clamping applications including, but not limited to, small trim and small decorative moldings, cabinet crown molding, raised panel doors, rope and bead molding, mantle building, and wood joining. Additionally, the nailer has the ability to fasten materials that would normally split when using larger tools, providing greater flexibility and time-savings on projects.
Improved Motor Design
Designed with a maintenance-free long life motor, the Porter-Cable PIN138 23-gauge, 1-3/8” pin nailer requires no oil to be added to the tool. The motor utilizes a dual-stack ring system where the outer ring is designed to minimize internal friction, resulting in longer tool life and eliminating the guess of how much oil needs to be added to the pin nailer. The improved motor design helps reduce the possibility of work surface oil contamination and promotes hassle-free tool operation.
The consistent power and penetration of the PIN138 is delivered through an internal piston catch that holds the piston-driver assembly at the highest position in the cylinder, resulting in maximum power on each shot and ensuring accurate nail setting. The PIN138 is designed to counter-sink a 1-3/8-inch nail into hard materials, such as oak. The PIN138 also provides the option of using headless and slight headed 23-gauge pin nails from 5/8-inch to 1-3/8-inch in length. The ability to utilize both nails gives the user a choice of keeping nail hole size to a minimum by using headless pin nails or maximize holding power by using the slight head pin nails. The increased holding power from slight headed pin nails provides even more applications to use your pin nailer. Either type of pin nail will save you time by reducing the need for clamping on a particular project or eliminating the need to fill holes due to their extremely small size.
Tool and Workplace Safety
Featuring a dry-fire lock-out, the PIN138 will not allow users to fire the tool when there are no nails remaining in the tool. This feature eliminates witness marks (empty nail holes in the material). In addition, a low nail indicator is provided on the outside of the side-loading magazine to alert the user when nails are running low. For added convenience, the PIN138 holds 130 pin nails and automatically adjusts to different fastener lengths to provide easier loading and fewer problems with pin nails that are out of spec. The PIN138 includes additional features that further protect your work surface from being damaged. The tool comes equipped with a rear exhaust, which directs any potential moisture and contaminates away from the work surface. The PIN138 is designed with a narrow nose for improved visibility and features a removable non-marring tip that eliminates wood indentations. An extra non-marring tip is provided and stored on the tool. Plus, a rubberized Porter-Cable logo on the side of the tool provides soft contact if the tool were laid on the work surface.
The Porter-Cable PIN138 23-gauge, 1-3/8-inch pin nailer kit includes the PIN138 pin nailer, 2000 headless pin nails, one 1/4-inch plug with cap, one wrench for internal access, and one carrying case.
The Porter-Cable PIN138 23-gauge, 1-3/8-inch pin nailer kit is backed by a three-year limited warranty, includes one year of free service and a ninety-day money back guarantee.
- Uses 23-gauge headless and slight head pin nails from 5/8-Inch to 1-3/8-Inch length
- Long life maintenance free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Includes: nailer, 2000 pin nails of 3/4-Inch, 1/4-Inch plug with cap, wrench, and carrying case
- Consistent power and penetration to sink 1-3/8-Inch nail sub-flush into oak
- Tool automatically adjusts for different fastener lengths for easier loading
|Duo-Fast 5418D 9/16-Inch by 20 Gauge 3/16 Crown Gold Staple (5,000 per Box)
Lowest new price: $35.00
List price: $7.42
For use with Duo-Fast ENC5418 Electric Stapler, Zinc plating to protect against rust, Divergent Point.
- .563 x .188
- 5,000 / Carton
- Zinc plating to protect against rust
- 9/16" x 20 Gauge Divergent
|Porter Cable 886113 Piston Bumper
Lowest new price: $14.99
List price: $17.01
Porter Cable 886113 Piston Bumper. Piston bumper is used on nailer. This part fits model number RN175. This piston bumper also used on a stapler. 5-Inch long, 5-Inch wide, and 4-Inch high. Package weight of this item is 4-Pound. Porter-Cable is a brand with a proud history of innovation and has brought many firsts to the power tool industry. The company designs, manufactures and distributes electric and cordless power tools, pneumatic tools and compressors, pressure washers, generators and related accessories for the professional woodworking, commercial/residential construction, plumbing and electrical markets.
- Piston bumper is used on nailer
- This part fits model number RN175
- This piston bumper also used on a stapler
- 5-Inch long, 5-Inch wide, and 4-Inch high
- Package weight of this item is 4-Pound
Page 4 of 165
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.