|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|WEN 6530 6-Amp Electric Hand Planer, 3-1/4-Inch
Lowest new price: $39.00
Lowest used price: $34.99
List price: $39.25
Remember when you needed to smooth out those joists? Plane away chips, splinters and misshapen edges with the WEN 6 Amp 3-1/4 Inch Electric Hand Planer. Perfect for fixing stubborn doors and fitting wood. This power planer’s 6-Amp motor delivers over 34,000 cuts per minute to your workpiece, slicing away any irregularities until the surface of your boards are aligned and smooth. With a cutting width of 3-1/4 inches and a maximum cutting depth of 1/8 inch, you’ll have the perfect companion for fitting and squaring boards. The 16 positive stops increase in increments of 1/128 inch anywhere from 0 all the way up to 1/8 inches. The base plate shoe even includes a v-shaped groove for easily flattening sharp post corners. Aside from the power planer, this package also includes a dust bag, a rabbeting guide, a kickstand and a parallel fence bracket. The included rabbeting guide adjusts anywhere from 0 to 7/10 inches to allow for rabbets up to an inch deep in size. The parallel fence provides an accurate and straight cut by making sure your strokes are directly parallel to the edge of the wood (a must have for planing door edges, wood trim and boards). The kickstand protects both the blade and the workpiece in between uses by keeping the blade elevated and out of contact from the surface of your project. Finally, the dust bag collects all of your loose shavings to keep your work space clean and sawdust free. The bag attaches to both the left or right hand side of the planer to fit whatever your preference may be. And because this is a WEN Product, your 6 Amp 3-1/4 Inch Electric Hand Planer comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a friendly customer help line, and a nationwide network of skilled service technicians. Remember when you had a reliable planer that lasted for years? Remember WEN.
- 6-amp motor provides up to 34,000 cuts per minute
- 16 positive stops adjust the cutting depth anywhere from 0 to 1/8 inches
- Make rabbets up to 7/10 inch in size with the included rabbeting guide
- Lightweight design weighs in at a mere 6 pounds
- Includes power planer, dust bag, a kickstand, a parallel fence bracket and a 2-year warranty
|WEN 6552 3-Blade 15 Amp Benchtop Thickness Planer, 13"
Lowest new price: $265.32
List price: $267.88
Remember when you brought those old jagged boards back to life? The WEN 13-inch 3-Blade Benchtop Thickness Planer repurposes rough and worn wood to give it an exceptionally smooth finish. The powerful 15-amp motor provides over 25,500 cuts per minute at a 26 feet per minute feed rate. Plane boards up to 13 Inch wide and 6 Inch thick with ease. The onboard planning gage helps inform users about the amount of material being removed during each pass. Combine that with the heavy duty cast iron base for a sturdy planer that does not walk or wobble during operation. The handy depth adjustment knob varies each pass to take off anywhere from 0 to 3/32 of an inch. The fan-assisted dust port removes chips and sawdust from the work piece and blasts them out of the way. This package also includes height-adjustable infeed and outfeed tables to limit snipe while providing extra support to your work piece during planning. Easily mount the planer to a work surface or stand using the predrilled base holes. Repurpose old wood or make a set of boards flush with the WEN 13-inch 3-Blade Benchtop Thickness Planer. And because it's a WEN product, this planer comes backed by a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, a helpful customer support line and a two-year warranty. Remember when your planer could handle even the hardest of woods? Remember WEN.
- Onboard material removal gauge informs users about the cutting depth of each pass
- Plane boards up to 6 Inch thick and 13 Inch wide
- 15A motor generates 25,500 cuts per minute at a 26 feet per minute feed rate
- Three-blade design makes easy work out of even the hardest of woods
- Fan-assisted dust port removes sawdust from work piece
|DEWALT DW735X Two-Speed Thickness Planer Package, 13-Inch
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $669.00
Includes 13-in Two-Speed Thickness Planer - DW735X, Dust Hose Adapter, Dust Ejection Chute, Extra Set of Knives, Infeed Table, Outfeed Table
- Powerful 15 AMP, 20,000 RPM motor (10,000 RPM cutterhead speed) handles larger cuts in wider materials with ease
- Three knife cutter-head delivers 30% longer knife life and makes knife change faster and easier
- Two speed gear box allows users to change feed speed to optimizing cuts per inch at 96 or 179 CPI
- Fan-assisted chip ejection vacuums chips off of the cutter-head and exhausts them out of the machine
- Includes infeed and outfeed tables and an extra set of knives.Drop feed rate to 14 feet/min.
|DEWALT DW7351 Folding Table for DW735 Planer
Lowest new price: $46.10
List price: $78.04
FEATURES:• Productivity• Performance
Designed to work with the DW735 planer, the DeWalt DW7351 folding tables are detachable and can be folded for convenience. With lightweight and tough aluminum construction, these 13-inch long tables add length to the planer surface. These tables measure 13 inches long and come with an easy-to-install hardware kit.
- Backed by a 3-year warranty
- Lightweight and tough aluminum construction
- Easy on/off
|PORTER-CABLE PC60THP 6-Amp Hand Planer
Lowest new price: $66.98
List price: $69.98
The PORTER-CABLE PC60THP 6 Amp Hand Planer features a heavy-duty 6 amp motor which provides smooth cutting in hard materials, with a max no load speed at 16,500 rpm for smooth material removal. This planer has dual side dust extraction that allows for flexibility to place the dust extraction on either side of the tool as needed to keep work area clean. The over mold depth knob offers 10 positive steps which allow for better planer control and multiple depth control settings, along with 3 chamfering grooves for options on edge chamfering. An 11.5" cast aluminum shoe provides added control and better finish quality and the 5/64" depth of cut removes excess material in less time. It also has .47" max rabbit depth which removes more material per pass. Includes: (1) PC60THP Hand Planer, (2) Carbide Cutting Blades, (1) Wrench, (1) Dust bag, (1) Edge Guide, (1) Kit Bag.
- Heavy-duty 6 amp motor
- Dual side dust extraction allows for extraction on either side of the tool
- Overmold depth knob with 10 positive steps
- 3 chamfering grooves allow for options for edge chamfering
- 11.5-inch cast aluminum shoe provides added control and better finish quality
|Wixey WR510 Digital Planer Readout with Fractions
Lowest new price: $42.99
List price: $51.99
Replace the inaccurate stock height gauge on your portable planer and stop constantly using calipers to check stock thickness! Most digital calipers only read out in decimal measurements, forcing you to do the mental math to convert to fractions. If your stock is measuring .575" and you need 9/16", how much do you need to remove with your next pass through the planer? With the Digital Planer Height Gauge simply lower your planer until the gauge reads .565 - 9/16. It can't get any easier! Unique gauge reads out both decimal and fractional measurements. Fits most portable "lunch box" style planers. Easy to follow installation instructions.
- Fits most portable planers
- Easy to install, calibrate, and use
- Displays Inches with fractions or millimeters
- Large easy to read display angled for easy viewing
|DEWALT DW734 15 Amp 12-1/2-Inch Benchtop Planer
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $429.00
This item is DEWALT DW734 15 Amp 12-1/2-Inch Benchtop Planer . Used for Woodworking, Planers-Benchtop. The produt is manufactured in Taiwan.
The DEWALT DW734 12-1/2-Inch Thickness Planer features a three-knife cutterhead and a powerful, 15 amp motor that delivers 10,000 rpm. Also offering quick, accurate depth adjustment, extra-long feed tables for material support, and the convenience of knives that are reversible and disposable, this planer makes it easy to create clean, custom stock.
|12-1/2-Inch Thickness Planer with Three Knife Cutterhead|
At a Glance:
- Powerful 15 amp motor
- Three-knife cutterhead operates at 10,000 rpm
- 96 cuts per inch for a fine finish
- Disposable, reversible steel knives are easy to change
- 1/8-inch maximum cut depth; 6-inch depth capacity; 12-1/2-inch width capacity
- Three-year limited warranty, one-year free service, 90-day money-back guarantee
Powerful 15 Amp Motor for Deep, Clean Cuts
Create custom stock with the thickness planer's 10,000 rpm three-knife cutterhead. View larger.
Versatile planer cuts a wide range of hardwoods. View larger.
Benchtop planers are a long-term investment that allow you to buy rough stock and dimension it yourself. They also make creating custom materials easier, which, makes getting great results easier.
This planer's powerful 15 amp motor handles a wide range of tough hardwoods, and its three-knife cutterhead spins at 10,000 RPM to provide 96 cuts per inch.
Reversible, Disposable Knives for Convenience
The DEWALT DW734 uses razor sharp knives that are reversible and disposable. These knives last 30 percent longer than traditional disposable knives, helping you avoid costly and time-consuming resharpening.
For fast, easy, one-tool knife changes, a set of pins machined on the cutter-head goes through holes machined on the knife. This helps you quickly locate the fresh knife and refasten the knife clamp.
Effective Dust and Debris Management
The DW734 planer includes a dust hood that attaches to a shop vacuum or standing dust collector (sold separately) for efficient collection of chips and debris.
Large Capacity and Easy, Accurate Depth Adjustment
This planer's extra-long infeed and outfeed tables provide 33-1/2 inches of material support. A turret depth stop saves you time when setting the machine at commonly used depths.
In addition, the planer's material-removal gauge and extra-large thickness scale help ensure every pass is accurate. A four-column carriage lock drastically reduces the movement that causes material damage, or snipe, when planning near the end of a board.
This sturdy planer weighs 80 pounds. It offers a maximum cut depth of 1/8 inch, a depth capacity of 6 inches, and a width capacity of 12-1/2 inches.
This DW734 12-1/2-Inch Thickness Planer with Three Knife Cutterhead comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What's in the Box
DW734 DEWALT 12-1/2-Inch Thickness Planer with Three-Knife Cutterhead and dust hood.
The DEWALT DW734 features extra-long feed tables for material support.
- Powerful 15-amp, 20,000 RPM motor handles larger, deeper cuts in hardwoods
- Three knife cutter-head with 10,000 RPM provides 96 cuts per inch, one of the finest finishes of any portable planer
- Disposible, reversible knives deliver 30 percent more knife life and make knife change fast and easy
- Four-column carriage lock drastically reduces the movement that causes snipe
- Extra-long infeed and outfeed tables provide 33-1/2 inches of material support
|Makita XPK01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-1/4-Inch Planer
Lowest new price: $169.00
List price: $175.99
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Planer (model XPK01Z, tool only) combines the speed and capacity of a corded planer with the convenience of cordless. The result is fast and accurate stock removal, without the cord. It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Planes Up to 3-1/4" Wide and 5/64" Deep in a Single Pass
- 2-blade cutter head with double edge carbide blades for added performance and smooth finish
- High power-to-weight ratio; weighs only 7.4 lbs.
- 14,000 RPM motor engineered for fast stock removal
- Click depth adjustment knob with easy-to-read scale with settings from 0" to 5/64" for precise depth adjustment
|Bosch PL2632K Planer with Carrying Case, 3 1/4"
Lowest new price: $159.00
List price: $159.00
Industry-first planer lock-off/lock-on button helps prevent accidental start-up and provides for extended operation. Dual-mount fence provides non-flexing guidance; prevents marring of door or work piece face. Spring-loaded, built-in stand elevates tool to protect blade(s) and save money. Powerful 6.5 amp motor with 16,500 RPM speed for fast stock removal. Dust ports are located on both sides of the tool to accommodate large shavings bag. Includes: (2) Wood razor Micro grain Blades, (1) Dual-Mount Guide Fence, (1) Straight No-Mar Plastic Overshoe for Fence, (1) 3-Degree No-Mar Plastic Overshoe for Fence, (1) Shavings Bag, (1) Blade Wrench and (1) Carrying Case.
- Powerful planer with 6.5 Amp rating and 16,500 RPM speed for fast stock removal and smooth finish in soft and hard woods
- First-ever power tool to have ambidextrous lock-off release button to help avoid accidental starts, plus a lock-on button for extended operation
- Spring-loaded stand elevates tool to protect blade and tool resting spot; special shape allows easy entry in middle of work piece
- Aluminum front and rear shoes precision-machined together after assembly to ensure accuracy
- Versatile two-blade system can be converted for use with large high-speed steel blades (optional accessories required)
|Makita D-46246 TC Double Edged Planer Blade Set, KP0800K, 3-1/4-Inch
Lowest new price: $10.97
List price: $14.00
Makita Tungsten-Carbide Planer Blades are engineered to work with most brand 3-1/4" Planers. The double edged design means these blades are reversible so you get twice the life. The tungsten-carbide construction allows for faster, smoother cuts and long life.
- Long lasting tungsten-carbide construction
- Double edged blade design
- Set includes 2 blades
- For use with Makita and select competitor 3-1/4" Planers
Page 1 of 34
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.