|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|WEN 6530 6-Amp Electric Hand Planer, 3-1/4-Inch
Lowest new price: $40.02
List price: $40.46
Remember when you needed to smooth out those joists? Plane away chips, splinters and misshapen edges with the WEN 6 Amp 3-1/4 Inch Electric Hand Planer. Perfect for fixing stubborn doors and fitting wood. This power planer’s 6-Amp motor delivers over 34,000 cuts per minute to your workpiece, slicing away any irregularities until the surface of your boards are aligned and smooth. With a cutting width of 3-1/4 inches and a maximum cutting depth of 1/8 inch, you’ll have the perfect companion for fitting and squaring boards. The 16 positive stops increase in increments of 1/128 inch anywhere from 0 all the way up to 1/8 inches. The base plate shoe even includes a v-shaped groove for easily flattening sharp post corners. Aside from the power planer, this package also includes a dust bag, a rabbeting guide, a kickstand and a parallel fence bracket. The included rabbeting guide adjusts anywhere from 0 to 7/10 inches to allow for rabbets up to an inch deep in size. The parallel fence provides an accurate and straight cut by making sure your strokes are directly parallel to the edge of the wood (a must have for planing door edges, wood trim and boards). The kickstand protects both the blade and the workpiece in between uses by keeping the blade elevated and out of contact from the surface of your project. Finally, the dust bag collects all of your loose shavings to keep your work space clean and sawdust free. The bag attaches to both the left or right hand side of the planer to fit whatever your preference may be. And because this is a WEN Product, your 6 Amp 3-1/4 Inch Electric Hand Planer comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a friendly customer help line, and a nationwide network of skilled service technicians. Remember when you had a reliable planer that lasted for years? Remember WEN.
- 6-amp motor provides up to 34,000 cuts per minute
- 16 positive stops adjust the cutting depth anywhere from 0 to 1/8 inches
- Make rabbets up to 7/10 inch in size with the included rabbeting guide
- Lightweight design weighs in at a mere 6 pounds
- Includes power planer, dust bag, a kickstand, a parallel fence bracket and a 2-year warranty
- POWERTEC HSS Blades for 3-1/4" Bosch, B&D, Craftsman, DeWalt, Hitachi, Ryobi, and most Hand-Held Planer
- WEN 6321 7-Amp 3 in. x 21 in. Corded Belt Sander with Dust Bag
- Stanley 16-150 150 Series Short Blade 3-Piece Wood Chisel Set
- Stanley 12-404 No. 4 Adjustable Bench Plane with 2-Inch Cutter
- Hiltex 10100 Tungsten Carbide Router Bits | 15-Piece Set
- Ryobi A99HT2 Door Hinge Installation Kit/Mortiser Template
- 6.5-Amp 1.25 HP Compact Router with Fixed Base, 5 Trim Router Bits, Variable Speed, Edge Guide, Roller Guide and Dust Hood, 2 LED Lights, Masterworks MW104
- Router Bit Set- 24 Piece Kit with ¼” Shank and Wood Storage Case By Stalwart (Woodworking Tools for Home Improvement and DIY)
- Bessey GSCC2.536 2.5-Inch x 36-Inch Economy Clutch Style Bar Clamp
- KHCRAFT Router Bit Set 1/4-Inch Shank Tungsten Carbide Bits 12-Piece in Display Case for Woodworking
|DEWALT DW735X Two-Speed Thickness Planer Package, 13-Inch
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $567.42
List price: $669.00
Includes 13-in Two-Speed Thickness Planer - DW735X, Dust Hose Adapter, Dust Ejection Chute, Extra Set of Knives, Infeed Table, Outfeed Table
- Powerful 15 AMP, 20,000 RPM motor (10,000 RPM cutterhead speed) handles larger cuts in wider materials with ease
- Three knife cutter-head delivers 30% longer knife life, fan-assisted chip ejection vacuums chips off of the cutter-head and exhausts them out of the machine
- Two speed gear box allows users to change feed speed to optimizing cuts per inch at 96 or 179 CPI
- Maximum depth of cut 1/8 inch, depth capacity 6 inches, width capacity 13 inches
- Includes infeed and outfeed tables and an extra set of knives.Drop feed rate to 14 feet/min.Planer Type:Stationary
|WEN 6552 3-Blade 15 Amp Benchtop Thickness Planer, 13"
Lowest new price: $287.09
List price: $267.88
Remember when you brought those old jagged boards back to life? The WEN 13-inch 3-Blade Benchtop Thickness Planer repurposes rough and worn wood to give it an exceptionally smooth finish. The powerful 15-amp motor provides over 25,500 cuts per minute at a 26 feet per minute feed rate. Plane boards up to 13 Inch wide and 6 Inch thick with ease. The onboard planning gage helps inform users about the amount of material being removed during each pass. Combine that with the heavy duty cast iron base for a sturdy planer that does not walk or wobble during operation. The handy depth adjustment knob varies each pass to take off anywhere from 0 to 3/32 of an inch. The fan-assisted dust port removes chips and sawdust from the work piece and blasts them out of the way. This package also includes height-adjustable infeed and outfeed tables to limit snipe while providing extra support to your work piece during planning. Easily mount the planer to a work surface or stand using the predrilled base holes. Repurpose old wood or make a set of boards flush with the WEN 13-inch 3-Blade Benchtop Thickness Planer. And because it's a WEN product, this planer comes backed by a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, a helpful customer support line and a two-year warranty. Remember when your planer could handle even the hardest of woods? Remember WEN.
- Onboard material removal gauge informs users about the cutting depth of each pass
- Plane boards up to 6 Inch thick and 13 Inch wide
- 15A motor generates 25,500 cuts per minute at a 26 feet per minute feed rate
- Three-blade design makes easy work out of even the hardest of woods
- Fan-assisted dust port removes sawdust from work piece
|DEWALT DW734 15 Amp 12-1/2-Inch Single Speed Benchtop Planer
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $469.00
This item is DEWALT DW734 15 Amp 12-1/2-Inch Benchtop Planer . Used for Woodworking, Planers-Benchtop. The produt is manufactured in Taiwan.
The DEWALT DW734 12-1/2-Inch Thickness Planer features a three-knife cutterhead and a powerful, 15 amp motor that delivers 10,000 rpm. Also offering quick, accurate depth adjustment, extra-long feed tables for material support, and the convenience of knives that are reversible and disposable, this planer makes it easy to create clean, custom stock.
|12-1/2-Inch Thickness Planer with Three Knife Cutterhead|
At a Glance:
- Powerful 15 amp motor
- Three-knife cutterhead operates at 10,000 rpm
- 96 cuts per inch for a fine finish
- Disposable, reversible steel knives are easy to change
- 1/8-inch maximum cut depth; 6-inch depth capacity; 12-1/2-inch width capacity
- Three-year limited warranty, one-year free service, 90-day money-back guarantee
Powerful 15 Amp Motor for Deep, Clean Cuts
Create custom stock with the thickness planer's 10,000 rpm three-knife cutterhead. View larger.
Versatile planer cuts a wide range of hardwoods. View larger.
Benchtop planers are a long-term investment that allow you to buy rough stock and dimension it yourself. They also make creating custom materials easier, which, makes getting great results easier.
This planer's powerful 15 amp motor handles a wide range of tough hardwoods, and its three-knife cutterhead spins at 10,000 RPM to provide 96 cuts per inch.
Reversible, Disposable Knives for Convenience
The DEWALT DW734 uses razor sharp knives that are reversible and disposable. These knives last 30 percent longer than traditional disposable knives, helping you avoid costly and time-consuming resharpening.
For fast, easy, one-tool knife changes, a set of pins machined on the cutter-head goes through holes machined on the knife. This helps you quickly locate the fresh knife and refasten the knife clamp.
Effective Dust and Debris Management
The DW734 planer includes a dust hood that attaches to a shop vacuum or standing dust collector (sold separately) for efficient collection of chips and debris.
Large Capacity and Easy, Accurate Depth Adjustment
This planer's extra-long infeed and outfeed tables provide 33-1/2 inches of material support. A turret depth stop saves you time when setting the machine at commonly used depths.
In addition, the planer's material-removal gauge and extra-large thickness scale help ensure every pass is accurate. A four-column carriage lock drastically reduces the movement that causes material damage, or snipe, when planning near the end of a board.
This sturdy planer weighs 80 pounds. It offers a maximum cut depth of 1/8 inch, a depth capacity of 6 inches, and a width capacity of 12-1/2 inches.
This DW734 12-1/2-Inch Thickness Planer with Three Knife Cutterhead comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What's in the Box
DW734 DEWALT 12-1/2-Inch Thickness Planer with Three-Knife Cutterhead and dust hood.
The DEWALT DW734 features extra-long feed tables for material support.
- Three knife cutter-head with 10,000 RPM provides 96 cuts per inch, one of the finest finishes of any portable planer
- Disposible, reversible knives deliver 30 percent more knife life and make knife change fast and easy
- Four-column carriage lock drastically reduces the movement that causes snipe
- Extra-long infeed and outfeed tables provide 33-1/2 inches of material support
- Powerful 15.0 Amp, 20,000 RPM motor handles larger, deeper cuts in hardwoods.
- Three knife cutter-head with 10,000 RPM cutter head speed provides 96 cuts per inch, one of the finest finishes of any portable planer.
- Disposible, reversible knives deliver 30% more knife life and make knife change fast and easy.
- Four-column carriage lock drastically reduces the movement that causes snipe
- Extra-long infeed and outfeed tables provide 33-1/2-inch of material support. Material removal gauge and extra-large thickness scale deliver accurate cuts with every pass
|PORTER-CABLE PC60THP 6-Amp Hand Planer
Lowest new price: $69.98
List price: $69.98
The PORTER-CABLE PC60THP 6 Amp Hand Planer features a heavy-duty 6 amp motor which provides smooth cutting in hard materials, with a max no load speed at 16,500 rpm for smooth material removal. This planer has dual side dust extraction that allows for flexibility to place the dust extraction on either side of the tool as needed to keep work area clean. The over mold depth knob offers 10 positive steps which allow for better planer control and multiple depth control settings, along with 3 chamfering grooves for options on edge chamfering. An 11.5" cast aluminum shoe provides added control and better finish quality and the 5/64" depth of cut removes excess material in less time. It also has .47" max rabbit depth which removes more material per pass. Includes: (1) PC60THP Hand Planer, (2) Carbide Cutting Blades, (1) Wrench, (1) Dust bag, (1) Edge Guide, (1) Kit Bag.
- Heavy-duty 6 amp motor
- Dual side dust extraction allows for extraction on either side of the tool
- Overmold depth knob with 10 positive steps
- 3 chamfering grooves allow for options for edge chamfering
- 11.5-inch cast aluminum shoe provides added control and better finish quality
|Planer 3-1/4-Inch, Tacklife 7.5-Amp, 16,000 Rpm Electric Hand Planer with Adjustable Cutting Depth, Dust Bag, Parallel Fence Bracket, Ideal Tool for DIY
Lowest new price: $39.97
List price: $99.97
Tacklife - Professional team on Amazon, which deals only with development of the tools.
We commit ourselves to using qualitative tools to improve the quality of life.
✔Great Power for Efficient Working:
7.5Amp, 900W high-quality pure copper motor provides strong power to the planer, the blade rotates at 16,000rpm, offering 32,000 cuts per minute, promising an efficient and smooth cuts.
The motor is softly connected to the planer frame to prevent motor overload.
✔Durable Blades for Longer Service Life:
65 Manganese steel double blades are hard enough, suitable for all your wood works.
Mirror-grade aluminum flat bottom plate is anti-rust, anti-corrosion, ensuring a long service life, making cutting smother.
✔Adjustable Cutting Depth:
The 12 positive stops increase in increments of 1/10 inches anywhere from 0 all the way up to 1/8 inches(3mm).
The base plate's chamfer groove allows you to finish simple chamfer along the edges of your wood-working projects.
A parallel fence bracket keeps your cuts parallel with edge of board, ensuring straight cuts.
Soft rubber covered handle reaches a comfortable grip, reducing fatigue for long time working.
9.84Ft(3M) long power cord allow you to work without limited by distance.
Double controlling switch can prevent accidents caused by carelessness
Cutting Depth: 0-3mm(1/8 inches)
Cutting Width: 0 to 3-1/4 inches(82mm)
Power Cord: 9.84ft(3M)
Tacklife RES002 Electric Planer
1 * Hex Key
1 * Open Wrench
1 * Parallel Fence Bracket
1 * Rabbeting Guide
1 * Dust Bag
1 * User Manual
1 * 24 Months Warranty Card
- ▲【Great Power】7.5-Amp 900Wpure copper motor provides up to 32,000 cuts per minute, delivering effective performance, cutting width can up to 3-1/4 inches.
- ▲【Rabbeting Guide】Make rabbets up to 4/5 inches in size with the included rabbeting guide.
- ▲【Adjustable Cutting Depth】The depth adjustment knob with 12 positive stops allows you to adjust the cutting depth anywhere from 0 to 3mm(1/8-inch), increasing in increments of 1/10-inch.
- ▲【Aluminum Flat Bottom Plate】The mirror-grade aluminum flat bottom plate makes the planing surface smoother. Chamfer groove allows you to create angled chamfer along the edges of your wood-working projects.
- ▲【2-Year Warranty】Diverse accessories: parallel fence bracket, rabbeting guide, hex key, open-end wrench, dust bag, Screw, user manual, 24 months warranty card.
|WEN 6550 Benchtop Thickness Planer, 12-1/2"
Lowest new price: $299.00
List price: $299.00
Remember when you brought those old jagged boards back to life? The WEN 12.5-inch Thickness Planer repurposes rough and worn wood to give it an exceptionally smooth finish. The powerful 12 amp motor provides over 18,000 cuts per minute. Combine that with the 26 feet per minute feed rate for a machine that can easily take on the hardest woods available. Plane boards up to 12.5 inches wide and 6 inches thick with ease. The handy depth adjustment knob varies each pass to take off anywhere from 0 to 3/32 of an inch. The fan-assisted dust port removes chips and sawdust from the work piece and blasts them out of the way. This package also includes a table extension to limit snipe while providing extra support to your work piece during planning. Repurpose old wood or make a set of boards flush with the WEN 12.5-inch Thickness Planer. And because it's a WEN product, the WEN Planer comes backed by a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, a helpful customer support line and a two-year warranty. Remember when your planer could handle every job you threw at it? Remember WEN.
- Granite table provides a sturdy non-marring surface for wood to smoothly travel over
- Plane boards up to 6 inches thick and 12.5 inches wide, adjust depth to plane off anywhere from 0 to 3/32 of an inch with each pass
- 15-amp motor generates 18,800 cuts per minute at a 26 feet per minute feed rate
- Fan-assisted dust port removes sawdust from workpiece
- The smooth granite table never warps and provides precise support to wood passing through the machine, combine that with the heavy duty cast iron base for a sturdy planer that does not walk or wobble during operation
|PORTER-CABLE PC305TP 12" Thickness Planer
Lowest new price: $269.00
List price: $269.00
The PORTER-CABLE PC305TP 12" thickness planer has a powerful 15 amp motor allowing for superior stock removal as its 8, 000 RPM Cutter head speed provides 16, 000 cuts per minute. The two-knife, quick-change, solid steel Cutter head assures smooth operation and long life. Ideal for dimensioning lumber to a desired thickness, and even planes glued-up materials.
- Powerful 15 amp motor for superior stock removal
- Two knife, quick change, solid steel cutter, head mounted on ball bearings, assures smooth operation and long life
- High carbon steel, double Edged, Reversible knives for twice the cutting life
- Patented cutter elevation on four precision ground columns for superior cut stability
- Poly V belt cutter head drive with rugged gearbox/chain and SPROCKET feed roller drive for maximum power transfer
|Makita XPK01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-1/4-Inch Planer
Lowest new price: $165.00
List price: $169.00
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Planer (model XPK01Z, tool only) combines the speed and capacity of a corded planer with the convenience of cordless. The result is fast and accurate stock removal, without the cord. It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Planes Up to 3-1/4" Wide and 5/64" Deep in a Single Pass
- 2-blade cutter head with double edge carbide blades for added performance and smooth finish
- High power-to-weight ratio; weighs only 7.4 lbs.
- 14,000 RPM motor engineered for fast stock removal
- Click depth adjustment knob with easy-to-read scale with settings from 0" to 5/64" for precise depth adjustment
|Bosch 3-1/4 Inch Planer with Carrying Case, PL2632K
Lowest new price: $149.00
List price: $159.00
Industry-first planer lock-off/lock-on button helps prevent accidental start-up and provides for extended operation. Dual-mount fence provides non-flexing guidance; prevents marring of door or work piece face. Spring-loaded, built-in stand elevates tool to protect blade(s) and save money. Powerful 6.5 amp motor with 16,500 RPM speed for fast stock removal. Dust ports are located on both sides of the tool to accommodate large shavings bag. Includes: (2) Wood razor Micro grain Blades, (1) Dual-Mount Guide Fence, (1) Straight No-Mar Plastic Overshoe for Fence, (1) 3-Degree No-Mar Plastic Overshoe for Fence, (1) Shavings Bag, (1) Blade Wrench and (1) Carrying Case.
- POWER: The Bosch PL2632K Planer features a 6.5 amp rating and 16,500 RPM speed for fast stock removal and smooth finish in soft and hard woods. Weighting only 6.3 lbs., the planer provides power and efficiency in a lightweight tool.
- CONVENIENT: The PL2632K Planer is the first-ever power tool to have ambidextrous lock-off release button to help avoid accidental starts plus a lock-on button for extended operation.
- PROTECTION: Features a spring-loaded stand to elevate tool and protect blade and tool resting spot. The PL2632K offers a special shape allowing for easy entry in middle of work piece
- ACCURACY: The aluminum front and rear shoes are precision-machined together for accuracy, and the tool has a machined groove for chamfering.
- VERSATILITY: The versatile two-blade system can be converted for use with large high-speed steel blades (optional accessories required). The dual-mount guide fence can be mounted on either side of tool, and its plastic overshoe prevents marring of door or workpiece face.
Page 1 of 16
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.