|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Timmart Electric Wood Planer Door Plane Hand Held Woodworking Surface
Lowest new price: $32.99
List price: $32.99
Condition: 100% brand new
Cable Length: 78.7" / 2 M
Rated Voltage: 110 V / 60 Hz
Power: 1000 W
Revolving Speed: 13000 - 15000 PRM
1 x Electric Planer
1 x Blade sharpener
1 x Instruction Manual
- Condition: 100% brand new.
- Color: Blue.
- Cable length: 78.7" / 2M; Rated Voltage: 110V / 60Hz; Power: 1000W.
- Easy to operate and maintenance.
- Use for: Woodworking.
|DEWALT D26677K 3-1/4-Inch Portable Hand Planer Kit
Lowest new price: $137.96
List price: $137.96
The DeWalt D6677K 3-1/4-Inch Portable Hand Planer Kit takes the elbow grease out of planing jobs large and small. It allows you to quickly and accurately remove material at depths of up to 1/16-Inch, and with a whopping 34,000 cuts per minute the DeWalt Planer can remove that material quickly and efficiently. The fine tuning depth adjustment knob allows you to precisely control the amount of material removed and can cut through even the hardest woods with ease.
- Powerful 5.5 Amp motor provides a smooth, even finish in the hardest of woods
- 34,000 cuts per minute achieve a fast removal rate
- Includes reversible carbide blades for improved blade life and material finish
- Ergonomically designed handle provides greater comfort and less user fatigue
- Calibrated depth adjustment knob to 1/16-Inch (1.5mm approximately)
|2 NEW After Market 5140010-28 18438.00 DRIVE BELTS FOR DEWALT PLANER DW735 DW735X
Lowest new price: $18.99
List price: $18.99
Brand: West Coast Resale
2 NEW After Market 5140010-28 18438.00 DRIVE BELTS FOR DEWALT PLANER DW735 DW735X
- 2 NEW Repalcement DeWalt Planer Belts
|POWERTEC HSS Planer Blades for Delta 12" Planer TP300
Lowest new price: $29.99
List price: $29.99
Industrial-quality planer blades. Specific for Delta 12" Planer TP300
- Fit 12" Planer - Delta TP300
- Replacement for Delta 22-549
- High Speed Steel; 2-side Edge
- A set of two; Blister card pack
|Powerful Electric Wood Planer Door Plane Hand Held Woodworking Surface
Lowest new price: $54.99
List price: $54.99
Brand: Lotus Analin
This is our powerful electric wood planer which will definitely make quick work of any project. Equipped with a contoured top handle and convenient trigger switch, this wood planer is easy to operate and use.
- Color: Blue / Cable length: 78.7"/2M
- Rated Voltage: 110V/ 60Hz
- Power: 1000W
- Revolving Speed: 13000-15000PRM
- Package includes: 1 x Electric Planer / 1 x Blade sharpener / 1 x Instruction Manual
|Cutech 40200HC-CT 13" Spiral Cutterhead Planer W/Carbide Inserts - Professional Model
Lowest new price: $699.99
Lowest used price: $500.00
List price: $699.99
Brand: Cutech Tool LLC
Just like our workhorse 40200H-CT our new 40200HC-CT for the professional woodworker has just kicked it up a notch by adding Carbide inserts to our spiral cutterhead right out of the box. Our customers have been requesting that we offer this machine preloaded with Carbide inserts from the beginning. With its 4 heavy duty guide posts and 2 heavy duty elevating screws, cutterhead snipe lock, internal gears for height adjustment, depth Repeat Cut and large tables, it has all the features a pro would need. And at about 90lbs, it can still be maneuvered to and around a job site. The 40200HC-CT also features our newly redesigned spiral style cutterhead with 26 2-sided Carbide tips and a redesigned dust chute. Both of these new features create better chip removal and lessen the chance for tear out due to poor chip evacuation even on hardwoods and figured stock. The individual cutter tips can easily and quickly be rotated or changed with very little downtime, keeping your project moving forward and on time saving you money. The standard 2 ½" and 4" dual sized dust port is included along with the tools necessary to change or rotate cutter tips.
- POWERFUL 15 AMP MOTOR
- Spiral Cutterhead with 26 Two-sided Carbide inserts
- Extra Large Infeed & Outfeed Tables: 14" X 14"
- Slide Depth Stop, Snipe Lock and Built-in Dust Port
- 2 Years Product Warranty
|2 NEW After Market Replacement BELTS DELTA PLANER 22-560 22-565 22-580 TP400LS 22-563
Lowest new price: $11.89
List price: $11.89
Brand: West Coast Resale
New Replacement Rubber Belt 2 NEW After Market Replacement BELTS DELTA PLANER 22-560 22-565 22-580 TP400LS 22-563
- New Replacement Rubber Belt
|Makita 1002BA 4-3/8 Inch Curved Base Planer
Lowest new price: $387.00
List price: $387.00
Powerful 9.6 AMP motor with 15,000 RPM
- Powerful 9.6 AMP motor with 15,000 RPM
- Precision machined base for notching out logs at a 12-5/8" curved radius
- Large ejection chute for high rate of chip discharge
- Conveniently located front and rear grips for operator control
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Large two-handed design for maximum control of cutter
- Smoothes and notches out logs for a perfect fit
- Adjustable bevel radius to 11-13/16"
- Sharpening Holder (123055-9)
- Blade Gauge (123010-1)
- Wrench (782209-3)
- Blade Set (793008-8)
|Black & Decker 7698K 5.2 Amp 3-1/4-Inch Planer
Lowest new price: $69.49
List price: $74.97
Take the work out of leveling and smoothing doors, window frames, and other woodworking projects with this Black & Decker planer. Features a 5.2-amp high-torque motor for along life and deep cutting capacity; 3-1/4 planning surface; 5/64 deep cutting capacity which removes more material in a single pass; lock-on button for added convenience during extended use; 5/16 rabbeting depth capacity for edging; chamfering groove for decorative edging; and front depth adjustment handle design for added comfort and control. Includes 4 reversible carbide blades, edge guide, dust bag vacuum adapter and kit box. Imported. Amazon.com The Black & Decker 7698K 5.2 Amp 3-1/4-Inch Planer offers the versatility and power you need for performing a variety of planning functions, from smoothing rough materials to added the finishing, decorative touches to your carpentry work. With its 5.2 Amp, high torque motor and 16,500 revolutions per minute, the planer gives you the perfect amount of power, and its 5/64-inch deep-cutting capacity offers increased performance. The tool is built to last and includes four solid, reversible HSS blades for longer blade life. And with its 5/16-inch rabbeting depth capacity and included chamfering groove, the planer gives you the option of doing beautiful, decorative finish work. Ten positive stops make it easy to perform precise and accurate cuts, while a front depth adjustment handle and lock-on button makes for more comfortable extended use. The 7698K also comes with an edge guide, dust bag, vacuum adapter, hex wrench, and kit box. It is covered by a 2-year warranty.
The Black & Decker 7698K 5.2 Amp 3-1/4-Inch Planer offers the versatility and power you need for performing a variety of planing functions, from smoothing rough materials to added the finishing, decorative touches to your carpentry work. With its 5.2 Amp, high torque motor and 16,500 revolutions per minute, the planer gives you the perfect amount of power, and its 5/64-inch deep-cutting capacity offers increased performance. The tool is built to last and includes four solid, reversible HSS blades for longer blade life. And with its 5/16-inch rabbeting depth capacity and included chamfering groove, the planer gives you the option of doing beautiful, decorative finish work. Ten positive stops make it easy to perform precise and accurate cuts, while a front depth adjustment handle and lock-on button makes for more comfortable extended use. The 7698K also comes with an edge guide, dust bag, vacuum adapter, hex wrench, and kit box. It is covered by a 2-year warranty.
- 5.2 Amp planer offers versatile functionality for a variety of uses
- 16,500 revolutions per minute; 5/64-inch deep-cutting capacity
- 5/16-inch rabbeting depth capacity and chamfering groove allow for decorative finish work
- Includes 10 positive stops, front depth adjustment handle
- Includes 10 positve stops, front depth adjustment handle
- 2-year warranty
|Triton TCMPL Compact Palm Planer
Lowest new price: $81.16
List price: $81.16
Compact yet powerful palm planer, which is light, easy-to-handle and includes all the features of a conventional sized planer and more. Utilizing twin 2 3/8" solid TCT blades, the TCMPL offers the perfect combination of power and balance with excellent grip for safe, one-handed operation. The 3.5A motor and 2-3/8" planning width make this planer ideal for fast material removal on small to medium-sized work pieces. Up to 1/16" of material can be removed in one pass, and the adjustable planning depth with 3 beveling grooves ensures flatness and improves cutting accuracy. A power lock-off switch prevents accidental operation, and the foldaway blade protection foot prevents damage to the blades when the planer is resting on a surface.
- 2 x solid reversible HSS blades
- 0 - 1.5mm / 0 - 1/16" planning depth
- Adjustable dust extraction allows chips to be directed away from the work piece
- Cuts per Minute: 26,000
Page 4 of 35
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.