|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Grizzly G0505 12-1/2-Inch Planer
Lowest new price: $345.00
List price: $345.00
Our portable planers have been so popular that we couldn't resist giving our customers just one more option. For this we wanted a portable planer that was lighter to carry around and finished cuts faster but didn't lack muscle or design quality. The result was the Model G0505. This new 12-1/2" planer features a 2 HP motor 10 000 RPM cutter head 32 FPM feed rate top-mounted return rollers and extra large table extensions. Also other little things like 1/8" thick knives are proof that this dynamo will rule the jobsite for years. Features: • Maximum cutting width: 12-1/2" • Maximum cutting height: 6" • Maximum depth of cut: 3/32" • Minimum board thickness: 13/64" • Two double edged HSS knives in cutter head • Cutter head RPM: 10 000 • Feed Rate: 32 FPM • Number of cuts per inch: 52 • 2 HP 110V 15 Amps • On/Off Toggle Switch with Safety Lock • Thermal overload protection • Top mounted return rollers • Includes knife setting jig and wrench.
- Our portable planers have been so popular that we couldn't resist giving our customers just one more option
- For this we wanted a portable planer that was lighter to carry around and finished cuts faster but didn't lack muscle or design quality
- The result was the Model G0505
|POWERTEC PL1251 12-1/2-Inch 15-Amp Planer
Lowest new price: $234.99
Lowest used price: $218.54
List price: $329.99
Motor: Universal, 120V, 60 Hz, 2 HP (peak), 15 Amps. Min. Thickness Capacity: 1/8". Max. Width of Stock: 12-1/2". Max. Thickness of Stock: 6". Max. Depth of Cut: 3/32" for board less than 5"; 1/32" for the board between 5" to 12-1/2". Cutter head Speed: 9400 RPM. 18, 800 Cuts per Minute.
- Index pin set-up for EZ blade replacement. No blade gauge requirement
- Four-column design for greater stability and accuracy
- Work piece return roller for assistance when planning extra long boards
- Side mounted carrying handles for portability
- Spindle lock for safe blade Change
|Colovos Co. 3841.00 Poly V Belt
Lowest new price: $15.99
List price: $9.55
Brand: Colovos Co.
The Colovos Co. 3841.00 Poly Belt fits Craftsman Planer models 351233731, 35123378, 35123378, 351233780, and 35123373. This is a genuine OEM replacement part. Item dimensions: length 5-Inch, width 5-Inch, height 1-Inch. The Colovos Company designs, develops and imports various products distributed in North America comprising of bench and stationary woodworking and metalworking power tools. Leveraging three decades of experience in research, design and aligning manufacturing capabilities Colovos products consistently exceed customer's expectations. Item dimensions: length 5-Inch, width 5-Inch, height 1-Inch. The Colovos Company designs, develops and imports various products distributed in North America comprising of bench and stationary woodworking and metalworking power tools. Leveraging three decades of experience in research, design and aligning manufacturing capabilities Colovos products consistently exceed customer's expectations.
- Colovos Co. replacement poly V belt
- Fits Craftsman planer models 351233731, 35123378, 35123378, 351233780, and 35123373
- A genuine OEM replacement part
- Item dimensions: length 5-Inch, width 5-Inch, height 1-Inch
|Byrd Tool woodworking Shelix OEM Size cutterhead for Dewalt planer DW735
Lowest new price: $449.00
List price: $449.00
The Byrd replacement cutterhead now comes in two sizes. The original was sized slightly smaller (.0078 inches) then the Dewalt OEM cutterhead in order to fit through the hole in the chassis with the cutter tips mounted. This cutter (OEM) is machined slightly larger to give you a cutterhead that is the same size as the one you are removing. You will need to remove the cutter tips from the cutterhead prior to install, and then replace them after install with this version .
The ORIGINAL SHEar & heLIX and spiral cutter non-grind design. Woodworkers know that a shear cut is far better than a straight cut. You also know that a stagger cut is much better than just a single straight knife and is a lot easier on your dust collection system. If you just happen to plane a nail or staple, it is not necessary to replace expensive knives the full length of your planer head. Replace 2 or 3 small inexpensive knives and you are ready to go. The SHELEX is extremely quiet compared to other blades.
- This cutter (OEM) is machined slightly larger to give you a cutterhead that is the same size as the one you are removing. You will need to remove the cutter tips from the cutterhead prior to install, and then replace them after install with this version
- Made in the USA by Byrd these indexable carbide insert cutter heads are very well made and leave a great finish!
- The inserts are positioned along a spiral pattern and rotate at a slight angle for a shearing action that leaves a glassy smooth cut on the toughest hardwoods
- Each cutter head comes with included inserts plus 5 extras
- Lasts up to 40 times as long as High Speed Steel Knives before the tips need to be replaced
|Malco DEFT1 18 Inch USA Made Drip Edge Folding Tool For Standing Seam Roofing Panels
Lowest new price: $57.14
Lowest used price: $47.12
List price: $57.14
Versatile, compact 18-inch (46 cm) drip edge folding tool makes quick bends along the drip edge of flat-pan standing seam metal roofing panels. Two rib-reinforced steel plates are permanently welded together to create two folding seams for making 1-inch (25.4 mm) and 1-1/2-inch (38.1 mm) deep bends in maximum 22-gauge (0.76 mm) steel. A two-post-design, fiberglass reinforced nylon handle offers durable, lightweight strength and high leverage for working overhead or on a bench.
- High Leverage, Two Post Handle Design
- Rib-Reinforced Steel Plate Construction
- Lightweight Strength
- Bends up to 22-gauge steel
- Two folding seams 1 inch and 1 1/2 inch
|Makita KP312 15 Amp 12-1/4-Inch Hand Held Planer
Lowest new price: $1,988.99
List price: $2,941.80
Makita KP312 15 Amp 12-1/4-Inch 12,000 Rpm Front Roller Corded Hand Held Planer
The Makita 12-1/4-Inch Planer, model KP312, is precision engineered for an even cut, every time. It is ideal for professional timber framers, carpenters, log home manufacturers, boat fabricators, and more.
15 AMP Power
|POWER - Poly "V" belt efficiently transfers power from the motor to the blades for an even cut|
EFFICIENCY - Wood chips are discharged more efficiently through large ejection chute
CONVENIENCE - Easily move the planer over rough material using the front roller
DURABILITY - Spring-loaded stand elevates the base to protect the blades and workpiece
INCLUDES - Wrench, triangular rule and blade set
|No load speed||12,000 RPM|
|Net weight ||40.6 lbs.|
The KP312 features a 15 AMP motor that delivers 12,000 RPM for the most demanding jobs. The KP312 can plane up to 12-1/4 inches wide and 1/8-inch deep in a single pass. The non-slip long life poly "V" belt is designed to efficiently transfer power to the double-edged high-speed steel blades for consistent results. The front roller is engineered for easy moving of the planer over rough materials, and the large ejection chute provides a high rate of discharge and helps prevent clogging from wet or dry wood chips. The spring-loaded stand elevates the base to protect the blades and workpiece, and the ball bearing construction is engineered for longer tool life.
The KP312 has several ease-of-use features, including a large, conveniently located depth setting knob for easy adjustment, and a guide rule for accurate and maximum use of planning width. The 33-foot cord is located at the top of the handle to help prevent obstruction during long and repeated passes. The rubberized front handle is designed for comfort, control, and reduced operator fatigue.
Engineered for Framing and Woodworking
The KP312 is engineered for professional timber framers, carpenters, log home manufacturers, boat fabricators and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 12-1/4-Inch Planer. The KP312 is just another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita's Power Tools
Makita delivers precision, accuracy, capacity, and innovation to woodworkers. Makita has full range of miter saws, jig saws, circular saws, routers, planers, sanders, nailers and staplers, blades, compact cordless drills and impacts, and more. Makita's woodworking solutions are engineered for pro contractors, for use in high production settings and in home shops.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What's in the Box
Makita KP312 12-1/4-Inch Planer, wrench, triangular rule and blade set.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor with 12,000 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Poly ""V"" belt designed with grooves efficiently transfers power from the motor to the blades
- Front roller for easy moving over rough materials
- Large ejection chute provides high rate of chip discharge and helps prevent clogging from wet or dry wood chips
- Ideal cord location and length (33 ft.) helps prevent obstruction during long and repeated passes
- Rubberized front handle for comfort, control, and reduced operator fatigue
- Large, conveniently located depth setting knob for easy adjustment
- Spring-loaded stand elevates the base to protect the blades and workpiece
- Guide rule for accurate and maximum use of planing width
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Wrench (782209-3)
- Triangular Rule (762001-3)
- Blade Set (B-02870)
- Powerful 15 amp motor with 12,000 RPM for the most demanding jobs.
- Front roller for easy moving of planer over rough materials.
- Large ejection chute provides high rate of chip discharge and helps prevent clogging from wet or dry wood chips.
- Large, conveniently located depth setting knob for easy adjustment.
- Equipped with built-in edge guides as well as a special "foot" located at the rear of base to protect planer blades.
|NEW After Market BELT Mastercraft 12 / 12 1/2 inch Planer 55 5504 02
Lowest new price: $15.99
List price: $15.99
Brand: West Coast Resale
**NEW** Replacement Rubber Belt Mastercraft 12 inch or 12 1/2 Planer 55 5504 02
- Replacement Rubber Belt
- Mastercraft 12 inch or 12 1/2 Planer 55 5504 02
- Best Deals By West Coast Resale
|Woodtek 124070, Machinery, Jointers & Planers, 15" Planer Open Stand 3hp 1ph 230v
Lowest new price: $1,114.95
List price: $1,393.39
Plane stock to uniform thickness and surface quality. Running at 80 or 64 cuts per inch, the Woodtek® 15" Two Speed Planer leaves a surface that only requires minimal sanding: Controlled by a locking handwheel, the cutterhead assembly moves 6-1/2" up or down on four threaded steel posts. Resharpenable knives can be precisely adjusted without removing from the cutterhead. Helically serrated, steel infeed roller uses chain and sprocket drive while the smooth steel outfeed roller won't mar freshly planed surfaces. Cast iron table has two, adjustable bed rollers. Gravity operated metal fingers prevent kickback. Open metal stand, knives, angled dust collection hood, wrenches, knife setting jig, hardware and instruction manual included. One year parts and workmanship warranty. Imported. SPECIFICATIONS: Motor - 3HP, 230V, 18A, 1PH, 3,450 RPM - 3 "V" belt drive (includes 6' grounded power cord, plug not included). On/Off Switch - Push button, magnetic. Cutterhead - 2.895 dia., 5,090 RPM, 15,270 CPM. Knives - (3) High Speed Steel, 15" x 1" x 1/8" ea. Maximum cut depth - 3/32. Capacity - maximum 14-7/8" wide x 6-1/2" thick; minimum 7" long. Feed speeds - 16 FPM or 20 FPM. Feed rollers - (2) 1.97" dia. Table - 14-7/8" x 19-7/8". Dust Port - 4" dia. Overall Dimensions - 50-3/4"H x 29"W x 26-1/4"D. Net Weight - 375 lbs. Shipping Weight - 411 lbs. NOTE: Although deemed accurate, specifications are not guaranteed.
- Plane stock to uniform thickness and surface quality.
- Specifications: Horse Power=3, Phase=1, Voltage=230
- Specifications: Net Weight=375 lb, Shipping Weight=411 lb
|CMT / CM7 M1B-82x1 Electric Planer *RUBBER BELT* After Market no. 16000r/min
Lowest new price: $15.99
List price: $15.99
**NEW** Replacement Rubber Belt CMT / CM7 M1B-82x1 60Hz 600W no. 16000r/min Electric Planer ** DRIVE BELT**
- CMT / CM7 M1B-82x1
- 60Hz 600W no. 16000r/min Electric Planer
- Best Deals By West Coast Resale
|VonHaus 7.5 Amp Electric Wood Hand Planer With 3 1/4" Planing Width and Extra Set of Planer Replacement Blades
Lowest new price: $49.99
List price: $79.99
VonHaus 7.5A Planer Make light work of fixing doors, fitting wood and correcting splinters, chips and misshapen edges with the VonHaus Electric Hand Planer. Extremely powerful, this 7.5 Amp Hand Planer is capable of delivering an impressive 33,000 cuts per minute with a cutting width of 3 ¼ inches and a planing capacity of between 0" - 1/16". Add a drum speed of 16,000rpm into the mix, and you can achieve an even, professional finish every time. Key Features The planer benefits from: Adjustable base plate with three chamfering grooves for cutting a 45° angle along a corner Guide fence for maintaining a straight cut Rabbet depth guide for door and window jambs Left/ right dust extraction plus detachable dust bag which attaches to the port to minimise mess Depth adjustment dial The VonHaus Planer also features an extra auxiliary handle, ergonomic soft grip handle and lock off switch. Come with two replacement blades (1 set total). Ideal for the more experience woodworker. Technical Specification Rated Power: 7.5 Amp Planing Width: 3 ¼" Drum Speed: 16,000rpm Cutting Speed: 33,000rpm Planing Capacity: 0" - 1/16"
- Powerful 7.5 Amp professional hand planer - ideal for woodworking, fixing doors, fitting wood and correcting splinters, chips and misshapen edges
- Impressive 33,000 cuts per minute speed, 3 ¼" cutting width, 0 - 1/16" planing capacity, 16,000 drum speed
- Features adjustable base plate, guide fence, left/ right dust extraction and depth adjustment dial
- Equipped with extra auxiliary handle, ergonomic soft grip handle and lock off switch
- Comes with 2 X replacement blades (1 set)
Page 4 of 34
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.