|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|1.5-Inch Rotary Hammer Drill Three Function Combo, Hammer, Drill Tool
Lowest new price: $57.60
Lowest used price: $63.81
List price: $79.94
1.5-Inch Rotary Hammer Drill Three Function Combo, Hammer, Drill Tool. Rated Voltage: 110V/60Hz - Rated Power: 1100 Watts
- Rated Voltage: 110V/60Hz - Rated Power: 1100 WattsRated Voltage: 110V/60Hz - Rated Power: 1100 WattsRated Voltage: 110V/60Hz - Rated Power: 1100 WattsRated Voltage: 110V/60Hz - Rated Power: 1100 Watts
- Rotary Speed: 900RPM - Impact Frequency: 0-3500BPM
- 6FT UL Power Cord - Concrete Capacity: 1-1/2"- Steel Capacity: 1"
- Accessories: Chuck Driver, Chuck Key, 4 PC SDS Drill Bit, 1 PC SDS Flat Chisel, 1 Pc SDS Point Chisel, Deep Gauge
|DEWALT DCH273B 20V Max Brushless SDS Rotary Hammer Bare Tool
Lowest new price: $284.99
List price: $289.00
The DEWALT DCH273B 20v Max Brushless SDS Rotary Hammer Bare tool features a DEWALT brushless motor for extended runtime and durability. It also offers Active Vibration Control which significantly reduces vibration and increases user comfort and productivity; a Perform and Protect feature from DEWALT. This rotary hammer gives 2.1 Joules impact energy which provides corded power without the cord. It also has a retractable utility hook for convenient hanging and storage. This is a bare tool item - battery sold separately. Includes: 360 Degree Side Handle, Depth Rod, Retractable Utility Hook.
- Brushless motor for extended runtime and durability
- Active Vibration Control which significantly reduces vibration
- 2.1 Joules impact energy which provides corded power without the cord
- Retractable utility hook for convenient hanging and storage
|DEWALT D25263K D-Handle SDS Rotary Hammer with Shocks, 1-1/8"
Lowest new price: $174.00
List price: $234.12
The D25263K 1-1/8-inch D-Handle SDS Rotary Hammer with SHOCKS offers 3 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling and chipping speed. It has a 8.5 Amp high performance motor for all your needs, and also features SHOCKS active vibration control and regulation, resulting in reduced vibration felt in the handles - a Perform & Protect feature. This Rotary Hammer has a rotating brush ring which delivers full speed/torque in forward and reverse, along with an integral clutch that reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams. Includes: Rotary Hammer, 360 Side Handle, Depth Rod, Kit Box.
- 3 Joules of impact energy
- 8.5 Amp high performance motor
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control, reduced vibration felt in the handles. A Perform & Protect feature
- Integral clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions
- Rotating brush ring delivers full speed/torque in forward and reverse
|DEWALT DCH133B 20V Max XR Brushless 1” D-Handle Rotary Hammer Drill
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $209.00
The DEWALT DCH133B 20V Max XR Brushless 1” D-Handle Rotary Hammer Drill Baretool features an optimized 2.6J mechanism which provides faster than corded speed of application. The durable German-engineered mechanism allows for long service life, even in the hardest concrete. DEWALT electronics allow the tool to maintain speed through the entire application without bogging down even with the largest bits. This hammer drill's compact size allows access to space restricted areas. This tool provides optimal concrete drilling in 3/16-5/8 inch concrete. It offers a no load speed of 0-1,500 rpm, with Blows/Minute at 0-5,550 bpm. Additional specs: Chuck Type SDS+, Mechanical Clutch, VSR Switch, Impact Energy = 2.6 Joules. **This is a baretool item, battery sold separately. Includes: (1) 20v Max Rotary Hammer Drill.
- Optimized 2.6J mechanism provides faster than corded Speed of Application
- DEWALT electronics allow the tool to maintain speed through the entire application without bogging down even with the largest bits
- Compact size allows access to space restricted areas
|Yakamoz 0.7-1.2mm Mini Micro Electric Aluminum Hand Portable Handheld Drill with 15pcs Drill Bits, 2A Power Supply Included
Lowest new price: $15.99
List price: $24.99
Yakamoz 0.7-1.2mm Mini Aluminum Electric Drill With Power Supply
Use high-grade silver grind arenaceous aluminum alloy shell,is exquisite.
Apply to : circuit board, PVC plastic board, wooden board, thin plate, thin plate, thin aluminium plates, etc
Material : Aluminum
Color : Silver
Size : 130 x 24 mm(Without Drill Bits)
Power supply : USA Standard Plug
Input : 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
Output : DC5V 2A
Package includes :
1 x 0.7-1.2mm Micro Electric Drill
1 x Power Supply
15 x Micro Drill Bits (5*0.8mm, 5*1mm, 5*1.2mm)
※Note: There's small swing on the drill bits when it's running. Please think it over if you mind this drill bit swing. Generally speaking, this is a smart and useful hand tool for working on PCB, thin metal, thin aluminum, leather, plastic etc
- This is a smart and useful hand tool for working on PCB circuit plate board, thin metal, thin alumin
- Small size, portable to use, offers better control while drilling
- Use for punching, cutting, polishing; Package without drill pin
- Aluminum alloy shell, appearance sand blasting
- deal for drilling holes in wood, plastic, paper, sheet metal, acrylic, mixed media and more
|Bosch RH328VC 1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer
Lowest new price: $249.00
List price: $299.00
Includes 1-1/8-in 120V SDS-plus Quick-Change Rotary Hammer - RH328VC, Auxiliary Handle, Carrying Case
The Bosch 1-1/8-Inch SDS-plus Rotary Hammer offers the ideal combination of power, impact energy, drilling speed, and comfort. It features vibration control for superior performance, and an excellent power-to-weight ratio for fast chiseling and drilling. It also provides three modes of operation--rotary hammer, hammer only, or rotation only--and an integral clutch to make this tool more versatile. The hammer comes with an auxiliary handle and a carrying case.
1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer
At a Glance:
- Three modes of operation: rotary hammer, hammer only, and rotation only
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio with 7.7-pound body providing 2.6 ft./lbs. of impact energy
- Reduces vibration in two-step process
- Includes auxiliary handle and carrying case
- One-year limited warranty
Two-Step Vibration Control
Advanced vibration control and three modes of operation help you power through the toughest jobs. View larger.
Superb power-to-weight ratio offers ideal handling and control. View larger.
The rotary hammer provides vibration control without compromising performance. It reduces vibrations via a two-step process, originating from the impact mechanism and progressing to the handle, which features rubber dampening elements on the top and bottom.
Excellent Power-to-Weight Ratio with Variable Speed Trigger
Powered by an 8-amp motor, the hammer weighs 7.7 pounds and provides 2.6 ft./lbs. of impact energy, making it the one of the best rotary hammers in its class.
For better control and accurate bit starting, the rotary hammer boasts a variable speed three-finger trigger (0-4,000 bpm; 0-900 rpm).
Three Modes of Operation for Versatile Use
The rotary hammer offers three modes of operation. Use the multifunction selector to choose rotary hammer, hammer only, or rotation only mode. An integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction, and a 360-degree auxiliary handle further enhances project flexibility.
The Bosch 1-1/8-Inch Rotary Hammer is backed by a manufacturer's one-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
Rotary hammer, auxiliary handle, and carrying case.
- Unmatched Power to Weight Ratio - 8.0 Amps, 2.6 ft-lbs Impact Energy and 7.7 lbs - Best Performing rotary hammer in its class !
- Vibration Control - Vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- Multi-Function Selector - 3 modes of operation: Rotary Hammer, Hammer-Only mode, and Rotation only mode.
- Integral Clutch - Helps minimize torque reaction
- Variable Speed 3-Finger Trigger - Better operator control and accurate bit starting.
|Makita XRH06ZB 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless 11/16" Rotary Hammer, Accepts Sds-Plus Bits, Tool Only
Lowest new price: $219.99
List price: $228.13
Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT® sub-compact tools. Makita sub-compact gives users 12V handling with 18V performance and compatibility with the world’s largest 18V cordless tool system. The 18V LXT sub-compact Brushless 11/16” rotary hammer (accepts SDS-Plus bits) is ideal for working in tight spaces and for overhead conditions. The XRH06ZB has an efficient Makita BL™ Brushless motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It has 2-mode operation for “rotation only” or “hammering with rotation”, with 0-680 RPM, 0-4, 800 BPM and .81 ft.Lbs./1.1 Joules of impact energy for fast and efficient drilling. The compact size and lower weight mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications. Additional features include a vibration-absorbing handle that moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort, as well as a variable speed trigger, built-in L.E.D. Lights, and one-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes. It’S part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18V LXT® batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star protection Computer controls™. Star protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the Star symbol on the battery indicating Star protection inside.
- Brushless motor delivers 0-680 RPM, 0-4, 800 BPM and .88 ft.Lbs./1.2 Joules of impact energy for faster drilling
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 10-3/4"
- Weighs only 4.6 lbs. With battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Vibration absorbing handle Moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
|DEWALT D25553K 1-9/16-Inch Spline Combination Hammer Kit
Lowest new price: $395.00
List price: $399.00
The D25553K spline combination hammer kit (view larger).
Ideal for a variety of professional applications in the commercial construction and concrete construction trades, the DEWALT D25553K 1-9/16-inch spline combination hammer kit offers a wealth of innovative features that deliver the comfort, control, and performance that commercial contractors demand. This kit includes a 360-degree side handle and heavy duty kit box for easy storage and transport.
Power and Convenience
Providing the power and performance you need to complete the toughest applications, the D25501K rotary hammer utilizes DEWALT's patented, high performance motor technology to generate up to 12 amps of power. When combined with its new motor technology, the D25501K's hammer mechanism produces high impact energy -- up to 8.0 foot-pounds -- to deliver fast drilling and powerful chipping to complete the most demanding applications.
The D25501K features a rear handle mount for increased user comfort in down drilling applications, a factory set clutch to reduce sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams, and a rubber grip for added comfort and resistance to vibration.
What's in the Box
D25553K 1-9/16-inch spline combination hammer kit with 360-degree side handle; heavy duty kit box; operating instructions
D25553K 1-9/16-Inch Spline Combination Hammer Kit
At a Glance
- 12 amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- 8.0 foot-pounds of impact energy provides fast drilling and powerful chipping
- Rear handle mount for increased user comfort in down drilling applications
- Rubber grip helps reduce the level of vibration felt by the user
- Factory set clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
|Amps ||12 amps |
|Optimal Concrete Drilling ||3/8-inch to 1-1/4 inches |
|Impact Energy ||8.0 foot-pounds |
|Vibration Measurement ||18.3 m/s2 |
|Vibration Control ||No |
|Chipping ||Yes |
|No Load Speed ||490 rpm |
|Loaded Speed ||3,300 bpm |
|Tool Weight ||14 pounds |
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
See larger image.
- 12.0 Amp motor high performance and overload protection, 490 rpm, 3300 bpm
- 8.0 ft-lbs of impact energy provides fast drilling and powerful chipping
- Rear handle mount for increased user comfort in down drilling applications
- Rubber grip helps reduce the level of vibration felt by the user
- Factory-set clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
|Hitachi DH38YE2 1-1/2-Inch Spline Shank Rotary Hammer, 2 Mode
Lowest new price: $339.00
List price: $406.80
Hitachi DH38YE2 1-1/2 Inch Spline Shank 8.4-Amp Rotary Hammer with Side Handle, Dust Cover, Depth Stopper and Case
- Powerful 8.4 Amp motor delivers 950 watts of input power for maximum productivity
- Two modes of operation - hammer only and hammer drilling controlled by the simple turn of a knob
- Produces 5.9 ft/lbs of impact energy for faster drilling and chiseling through concrete
- Low vibration levels of only 18.8m/s2 (full load) for more comfortable operation in hand
- Low noise levels of only 95.2 dB (full load) for a less noisy work environment
- Safety clutch shuts down rotation in the event of a bound bit for improved user protection
- Dust resistant cover protects the tool from dust and debris and prolongs tool life
- Sealed grease system adds to the tools maintenance free operation
- Soft elastomer handle provides a secure grip and absorbs vibration for comfort and control during operation
- Adjustable 360 degree side handle provides better control and can be removed easily
|Makita HR4002 1-9/16-Inch SDS-MAX Rotary Hammer
Lowest new price: $355.00
List price: $369.00
The Makita 1-9/16" Rotary Hammer (model HR4002) has a powerful 10 AMP motor that delivers 2,500 BPM for the most demanding applications. The HR4002 includes a torque limiting clutch that is engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds. The "no hammering when idling" function helps increase tool life, and the soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
- Powerful 10.0 AMP motor delivers 2,500 BPM for the most demanding applications
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts resulting in up to 50% faster drilling
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- 12 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- 2-mode operation for ""Hammering Only"" or ""Hammering with Rotation""
- ""No hammering when idling"" functions helps increase tool life
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Accepts SDS-MAX bits
- Side Handle (158131-0)
- Depth Gauge (321248-4)
- Bit Grease (194683-7)
- Tool Case
- Built-in torque limiting clutch disengages if bit jams
- Powerful 10 AMP motor delivers for the most demanding applications
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick & easy bit changes
- Dual mode operation Rotation with hammering and Hammering only make this tool
- Soft grip helps reduce the level of vibration felt by the end-user
Page 1 of 33
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.