|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Hiltex 10513 1-1/2 Inch SDS Rotary Hammer Drill | Includes Demolition Bits, Flat and Point Chisels
Lowest new price: $57.60
Lowest used price: $69.56
List price: $79.96
1.5-Inch Rotary Hammer Drill Three Function Combo, Hammer, Drill Tool. Rated Voltage: 110V/60Hz - Rated Power: 1100 Watts
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: 1,000 Watts motor delivers powerful 5 ft-lb impact energy to complete heavy duty projects on concrete, brick and solid steel
- THREE FUNCTION MODES: hammer only (chiseling-only), hammer drill (hammering and rotation), and drill only (rotation only)
- CAPACITY: 1-1/2" for concrete and 1" for steel, no load rotation speed 0 - 800 RPM; No load impact frequency 0 - 3500 BPM; 6 Various speed control
- 360 DEGREE SWIVEL: auxiliary handle with textured grip provides maximum control and comfort
- SET INCLUDES: bonus accessory kit in blow mold case: 1-pc universal chuck with adaptor and key, 1-pc depth gauge, 1 bottle oil, 3-pcs 6" SDS drills (8mm, 10mm and 12mm), 2-pc 10" SDS chisels (flat and point)
|DEWALT D25263K D-Handle SDS Rotary Hammer with Shocks, 1-1/8"
Lowest new price: $155.00
List price: $199.99
The D25263K 1-1/8-inch D-Handle SDS Rotary Hammer with SHOCKS offers 3 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling and chipping speed. It has a 8.5 Amp high performance motor for all your needs, and also features SHOCKS active vibration control and regulation, resulting in reduced vibration felt in the handles - a Perform & Protect feature. This Rotary Hammer has a rotating brush ring which delivers full speed/torque in forward and reverse, along with an integral clutch that reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams. Includes: Rotary Hammer, 360 Side Handle, Depth Rod, Kit Box.
- 3 Joules of impact energy
- 8.5 Amp high performance motor
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control, reduced vibration felt in the handles. A Perform & Protect feature
- Integral clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions
- Rotating brush ring delivers full speed/torque in forward and reverse
|DEWALT DCH273B 20V Max Brushless SDS Rotary Hammer Bare Tool
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $277.00
List price: $275.98
The DEWALT DCH273B 20v Max Brushless SDS Rotary Hammer Bare tool features a DEWALT brushless motor for extended runtime and durability. It also offers Active Vibration Control which significantly reduces vibration and increases user comfort and productivity; a Perform and Protect feature from DEWALT. This rotary hammer gives 2.1 Joules impact energy which provides corded power without the cord. It also has a retractable utility hook for convenient hanging and storage. This is a bare tool item - battery sold separately. Includes: 360 Degree Side Handle, Depth Rod, Retractable Utility Hook.
- Brushless motor for extended runtime and durability
- Active Vibration Control which significantly reduces vibration
- 2.1 Joules impact energy which provides corded power without the cord
- Retractable utility hook for convenient hanging and storage
|DEWALT DCH133B 20V Max XR Brushless 1” D-Handle Rotary Hammer Drill
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $209.00
The DEWALT DCH133B 20V Max XR Brushless 1” D-Handle Rotary Hammer Drill Baretool features an optimized 2.6J mechanism which provides faster than corded speed of application. The durable German-engineered mechanism allows for long service life, even in the hardest concrete. DEWALT electronics allow the tool to maintain speed through the entire application without bogging down even with the largest bits. This hammer drill's compact size allows access to space restricted areas. This tool provides optimal concrete drilling in 3/16-5/8 inch concrete. It offers a no load speed of 0-1,500 rpm, with Blows/Minute at 0-5,550 bpm. Additional specs: Chuck Type SDS+, Mechanical Clutch, VSR Switch, Impact Energy = 2.6 Joules. **This is a baretool item, battery sold separately. Includes: (1) 20v Max Rotary Hammer Drill.
- Optimized 2.6J mechanism provides faster than corded Speed of Application
- DEWALT electronics allow the tool to maintain speed through the entire application without bogging down even with the largest bits
- Compact size allows access to space restricted areas
|Bosch RH328VC 1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer
Lowest new price: $290.99
Lowest used price: $301.02
List price: $299.00
Includes 1-1/8-in 120V SDS-plus Quick-Change Rotary Hammer - RH328VC, Auxiliary Handle, Carrying Case
The Bosch 1-1/8-Inch SDS-plus Rotary Hammer offers the ideal combination of power, impact energy, drilling speed, and comfort. It features vibration control for superior performance, and an excellent power-to-weight ratio for fast chiseling and drilling. It also provides three modes of operation--rotary hammer, hammer only, or rotation only--and an integral clutch to make this tool more versatile. The hammer comes with an auxiliary handle and a carrying case.
1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer
At a Glance:
- Three modes of operation: rotary hammer, hammer only, and rotation only
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio with 7.7-pound body providing 2.6 ft./lbs. of impact energy
- Reduces vibration in two-step process
- Includes auxiliary handle and carrying case
- One-year limited warranty
Two-Step Vibration Control
Advanced vibration control and three modes of operation help you power through the toughest jobs. View larger.
Superb power-to-weight ratio offers ideal handling and control. View larger.
The rotary hammer provides vibration control without compromising performance. It reduces vibrations via a two-step process, originating from the impact mechanism and progressing to the handle, which features rubber dampening elements on the top and bottom.
Excellent Power-to-Weight Ratio with Variable Speed Trigger
Powered by an 8-amp motor, the hammer weighs 7.7 pounds and provides 2.6 ft./lbs. of impact energy, making it the one of the best rotary hammers in its class.
For better control and accurate bit starting, the rotary hammer boasts a variable speed three-finger trigger (0-4,000 bpm; 0-900 rpm).
Three Modes of Operation for Versatile Use
The rotary hammer offers three modes of operation. Use the multifunction selector to choose rotary hammer, hammer only, or rotation only mode. An integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction, and a 360-degree auxiliary handle further enhances project flexibility.
The Bosch 1-1/8-Inch Rotary Hammer is backed by a manufacturer's one-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
Rotary hammer, auxiliary handle, and carrying case.
- Unmatched Power to Weight Ratio - 8.0 Amps, 2.6 ft-lbs Impact Energy and 7.7 lbs - Best Performing rotary hammer in its class !
- Vibration Control - Vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- Multi-Function Selector - 3 modes of operation: Rotary Hammer, Hammer-Only mode, and Rotation only mode.
- Integral Clutch - Helps minimize torque reaction
- Variable Speed 3-Finger Trigger - Better operator control and accurate bit starting.
|Makita HR2641X1 SDS-PLUS 3-Mode Variable Speed AVT Rotary Hammer with Case and 4-1/2" Angle Grinder, 1"
Lowest new price: $199.00
List price: $209.72
The Makita 1" AVT Rotary Hammer (model HR2641, with D-Handle) is engineered with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), an internal counterbalance system for significantly less vibration. The HR2641 combines performance and power with less vibration in a compact size and is ideal for a range of applications including overhead drilling. The new HR2641 has an 8 AMP motor that delivers 2.9 Joules (2.1 ft.lbs.) of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications. The 3-mode operation offers "rotation only", "hammering with rotation" or "chipping only" for multiple applications. Modes can be easily changed with a recessed hammer-function selector, which is located below the gear housing for improved durability. The ergonomic D-shaped handle with a rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort, as well as a retractable tool hook to secure the tool to studs, ladders and rails when not in use. The HR2641 is engineered for a range of applications including overhead drilling into concrete, wood and metal, removing tile and more. It is ideal for a range of trades including masons, plumbers, electricians, sprinkler installers, city maintenance crews and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 1" rotary hammer.
- Powerful 8 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration
- Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
- Retractable tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Recessed hammer function selector located below gear housing for improved durability
|Bosch 11255VSR-GWS8 1" SDS-plus Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer with 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder, Blue
Lowest new price: $199.00
List price: $199.00
The Bosch 11255VSR-GWS8 two-tool kit provides a convenient way to acquire two professional tools, and it features the 11255VSR 1 in. Sds-plus bulldog Xtreme rotary hammer and a gws8-45 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder. The Bosch 11255VSR hammer provides legendary bulldog performance, with a powerful 7.5-Amp motor and a multi-function selector that matches mode to the task at hand: drilling only, hammer drilling and chiseling. Providing 2.0 ft.-Lbs. Of impact energy, the tool weighs only 6.7 lbs., for a top performance-to-weight ratio, which will have users getting the job done and fast. The hammer has an integral clutch that helps to minimize torque reaction and a 36-position Vario-Lock system that helps optimize the chiseling angle. The gws8-45 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder is one of the most powerful Small-Angle grinders available. The Grinder features a two-position side handle that can switch from left to right, for additional control, as well as a comfortable slim-grip design. Bosch service Minder brush system shuts off the tool when preventative maintenance is required. Directed air flow diverts dust away from the vital components of the tool to extend its life.
- 11255VSR hammer - fantastic power-weight ratio, 2.0 ft.-Lbs. Of impact energy at only 6.7 lbs
- 11255VSR hammer - extreme power provided by an 7.5 amp motor
- 11255VSR hammer - optimize working angle with Vario-Lock positioning
- Gws8-45 grinder - professional power provided by a 7.5 amp motor
- Gws8-45 grinder - user protection provided by a reinforced wheel guard
|Sunex SX243 Hd 250-Mm Long Barrel Air Hammer
Lowest new price: $75.13
List price: $75.29
The tools you need to get it done-whether drilling, driving, grinding, cutting, sanding, spraying or hammering, Sunex Tools Air tools supply you with power, flexibility and exceptional value. When you need performance, you need Sunex Tools Air tools. Specifications: blows per minute 2,200, bore 3/4, stroke 3-3/4, air inlet 1/4, minimum hose size 3/8, recommended air pressure 90, avg. air consumption 4, sound level 110, length 10.63, weight 5.7
- Long barrel design with 2,200 BPM
- Aluminum alloy housing with ergonomic comfort grip
- Hardened steel barrel for maximum durability
- Built-in regulat or knob for easy adjustment
- Specificat ions: blows per minute 2,200, bore (-Inch) 3/4, stroke (-Inch) 3-3/4, air inlet (npt) 1/4
|Bosch RH228VC 1-1/8-Inch SDS-plus Rotary Hammer
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $178.99
The Bosch RH228VC provides higher drilling capacity (1-1/8-Inch) at 40-Percent faster speeds than the competition. Best in class impact energy at 2.4-Feet Pounds. of impact energy at 20-Percent better than the competition. Best in class Anti-Vibration system "Counter Balance Vibration Control" for improved comfort for all day drilling/chiseling applications.
- Metal Gear Housing: Jobsite Durability
- Counter-Balance Vibration: Vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism for lowest vibration levels in its class
- Integral Clutch: Helps minimize torque reaction
- 3 Modes of Operation: Hammer drilling, chiseling, drilling only
- Hammer Hook: Quick storage of the tool
|Bosch GBH2-28L 1-1/8" SDS-plus Bulldog Xtreme Max Rotary Hammer
Lowest new price: $239.00
List price: $259.00
The Bosch GBH2-28L 1-1/8 in. Sds-plus bulldog extreme max rotary hammer features a powerful 8.5-Amp motor and kickback control. This feature is an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation during bit bind-up situations. A tool that upholds the tradition in the line of legendary Bosch bulldog hammers, the GBH2-28L combines user comfort with versatile drilling and hammering functions. It provides counter-balanced vibration control for more comfortable handling of the hammer. Ideal for masonry pros or general contractors, this tool weighs only 6.9 lbs. But delivers 2.4 ft.-Lbs. Of impact energy and 0-5,100 BPM. It has a multifunction mode selector for drilling versatility – drilling only, hammer drilling and chiseling. This bulldog has ideal features for hard-working pros, including a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting, Vario-Lock positioning for the optimal chiseling angle, a hammer hook that allows the user to hang the tool on the job and an ergonomic d-handle for user comfort. The SDS-Plus system provides for tool-free bit changes.
- Robust 8.5 amp motor - delivers 2.4 ft.-Lbs. Of impact energy for reliable bulldog performance
- Kickback control - uses an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation during bit bind-up situations
- Counter-balanced vibration control - improves user comfort during drilling or chiseling applications
- Vario-lock - rotates and locks chisel to optimize working angle
- Variable-speed trigger with reversing - offers accurate bit starting
Page 1 of 28
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.