|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Bosch RH850VC 120-Volt 1-7/8" SDS-max Rotary Hammer
Lowest new price: $747.00
List price: $747.00
Bosch provides innovative professional power tools for the trade industry that meet the highest standards in speed, precision, and durability which helps achieve great work results. Bosch is the fastest, longest lasting brand of rotary hammer, designed to outlast the competition in both speed and performance. The Bosch RH850VC SDS-max Rotary Hammer provides best-in-class performance: at 12 ft lbs impact energy, it is the hardest hitting, fastest drilling SDS-max hammer in its class. The Bosch RH850VC also encompasses a Triple Threat Vibration Control System: Longer hammer tube and longer cushion lowers vibration levels and improves hammer performance, tuned mass damper further reduces vibration in the hammer mechanism, and a de-coupled main handle completes the Vibration control system. Bosch hammers have reduced vibration without any reduction in performance.
- SDS-max: Tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Best in class Impact Energy: Impact energy of 12.1 ft lbs provides maximum productivity in all day demolition applications
- Vario-lock: Rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angles
- Selector knob: Select between hammer drilling, chiseling only and the Vario-Lock function
- Variable Speed Dial: for controlled drilling and demolition applications
- Amperage 13.5
|Bosch RH328VCQ 1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer Kit
Lowest new price: $312.99
List price: $314.05
Works harder, Lasts Longer, Vibrates Less. Fastest Chiseling and Drilling in its Class! Longest Life! Lowest Vibration Levels! Features 360° Auxiliary Handle Integral Clutch Multi-function Selector Variable Speed 3 Finger Trigger Active Vibration Control in the (1) hammer mechanism and the (2) grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work Tool Specifications Amperage: 8.0 Impact Energy (ft. lbs.): 2.6 Length: 13.2" Max. Hole Dia. - Core Bit: 3-1/8" Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete: 1-1/8" No Load BPM: 0-4,000 No Load RPM: 0-900 Weight (lbs.): 7.9 Includes Auxiliary Handle Carrying Case
The Bosch 1-1/8-Inch SDS-plus Quick Change Rotary Hammer offers the ideal combination of power, impact energy, drilling speed, and comfort. It features vibration control for superior performance, and an excellent power-to-weight ratio for fast chiseling and drilling. It also provides three modes of operation--rotary hammer, hammer only, or rotation only--and an integral clutch to make this tool more versatile. The hammer comes with auxiliary handle and carrying case.
1-1/8-Inch SDS Quick Change Rotary Hammer
At a Glance:
- Three modes of operation: rotary hammer, hammer only, and rotation only
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio with 7.9-pound body providing 2.6 ft./lbs. of impact energy
- Reduces vibration in two-step process
- Quick-change system makes it easy to switch chucks
- One-year limited warranty
Two-Step Vibration Control
Advanced vibration control and three modes of operation help you power through the toughest jobs. View larger.
This rotary hammer provides vibration control without compromising performance. It reduces vibrations via a two-step process, originating from the impact mechanism and progressing to the handle, which features rubber dampening elements on the top and bottom.
Excellent Power-to-Weight Ratio
Powered by an 8-amp motor, the hammer weighs 7.9 pounds and provides an impressive 2.6 ft./lbs. of impact energy.
Three Modes of Operation
The hammer offers three modes of operation. Use the multifunction selector to choose rotary hammer, hammer only, or rotation only mode. An integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction, and a 360-degree auxiliary handle further enhances project flexibility.
Variable Speed Trigger and Quick Changes for Control
For better control and accurate bit starting, the hammer boasts a variable speed three-finger trigger (0-4,000 bpm; 0-900 rpm). To save time, a quick-change system provides fast change-outs between an SDS-plus chuck and optional 3-jaw chuck (not included) for use with a wide range of accessories.
The Bosch 1-1/8-Inch Rotary Hammer is backed by a manufacturer's one-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
Rotary hammer, auxiliary handle, and carrying case.
- Unmatched Power to Weight Ratio - 8.0 Amps, 2.6 ft-lbs Impact Energy and 7.7 lbs - Best Performing rotary hammer in its class !
- Vibration Control - Vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- Quick Change System - Allows quick change-out between SDS-Plus chuck and optional 3-jaw chuck for use with a wide range of accessories.
- Multi-Function Selector - 3 modes of operation: Rotary Hammer, Hammer-Only mode, and Rotation only mode.
- Variable Speed 3-Finger Trigger - Better operator control and accurate bit starting.
|Makita HR2621 1" Rotary Hammer "D-Handle"
Lowest new price: $188.10
Makita HR2621 1" Rotary Hammer "D-Handle". Makita's Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration by moving a counterweight in the opposite direction of drive piston Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit Retractable tool hook secures the tool to studs, ladders, rails when not in use.
- Powerful 8 AMP Motor Delivers 2.1 FT. LBS. of Impact Energy to Handle the Most Demanding Applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is an Internal Counterbalance System that Greatly Reduces Vibration
- Integrated Damper Spring at the Base of the Impact Bolt is Engineered to Absorb Impact Vibrations from the Drill Bit
- Retractable Tool Hook Secure stool to Studs, Ladders and Rails When Not in Use
- Recessed Hammer Function Selector Located Below Gear Housing for Improved Durability
|Makita HM0810B 11-Pound Spline Shank Demolition Hammer
Lowest new price: $378.99
List price: $576.00
Ideal for light chiseling, chipping, and scaling operations. Compact with less weight for maximum control. Soft rubber grip side handle minimizes vibration and swivels 360 for operator convenience. Innovative anti vibration spring is positioned between tool body and rear handle for reduced operator fatigue. 1 touch tool retainer action for quick bit changes. Accepts 3/4'' hex shank bits.
- Compact with less weight for maximum control
- Soft rubber grip side handle minimizes vibration and swivels 360° for operator convenience
- Innovative anti-vibration spring is positioned between tool body and rear handle for reduced operator fatigue
- One-touch tool retainer action for quick bit changes
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- Factory grease packed for reduced maintenance
- Ideal for light chiseling, chipping and scaling operations
- Accepts 3/4"" Hex - 21/32"" Round Shank bits
- Hex Wrench (783202-0)
- Tool Case
- Compact and lightweight for maximum control
- Soft rubber grip handle
- Unique anti-vibration spring is positioned between tool body and rear handle for reduced operator fatigue
- Accepts same shank demolition bits as spline shank rotary hammers
|Makita XRH05Z 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1-Inch Rotary Hammer
Lowest new price: $359.00
List price: $370.99
The Makita 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Cordless 1" Rotary Hammer (model XRH05Z, tool only) is powered by two 18V LXT batteries, delivering the power and run time for corded demands without leaving the 18V platform. With 3 Joules of Impact Energy and 4,800 BPM, the XRH05Z Rotary Hammer is engineered to meet the demands of corded 1" drilling and hammering concrete applications without having to drag around a cord. The XRH05Z Rotary Hammer delivers up to twice the drilling speed of 18V rotary hammers, with up to three times as many holes drilled. The XRH05Z has a 1" drilling capacity (accepts SDS-PLUS bits) with 0-4,800 BPM, 0-1,200 RPM, and a full 3.0 Joules of impact energy. The XRH05Z has features common to Makita's broad line of rotary hammers including 3-mode operation, one-touch sliding chuck, and a torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds.
- 18 Volt Solution for Corded Power Demands
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver the power and run time for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- Makita-built motor delivers 0-1,250 RPM, 0-5,000 BPM and 3.0 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling
- Vibration-absorbing handle engineered for increased operator comfort
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle and large 2-finger trigger provide increased comfort on the job
- Makita BL1850B-2 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery Twin Pack
- Makita DC18RD 18V Lithium-Ion Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger
- Makita XMT03Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Multi-Tool, Tool Only
- Makita DC18SF 18V Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum 4-Port Charger
- Makita DML805 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless/Corded L.E.D. Flood Light Tool
- Makita BL1850B2DC2 5.0 Ah 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Battery and Dual Port Charger Starter Pack
- Makita ADP05 LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Power Source, 18V
- Makita BL1840-2 LXT Lithium Ion 4.0 Ah Battery, 2-Pack- Discontinued by Manufacturer
- Makita XSR01Z 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion 36V Brushless Cordless Rear Handle 7-1/4" Circular Saw, Tool Only
- Makita XOB01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Random Orbit Sander, 7,000, 9,500, 11,000 OPM, 5-Inch
|Bosch GBH18V-26 Bare-Tool 18V Lithium-Ion Brushless 1" SDS-plus Bulldog Rotary Hammer
Lowest new price: $284.99
List price: $349.00
The Bosch GBH18V-26 18-Volt Brushless 1-Inch SDS-plus Bulldog Rotary Hammer offers similar power to a corded hammer – with cordless convenience. It was designed with an efficient brushless motor, which provides 50 percent more impact energy and greater tool runtime than previous-generation cordless hammers with brushes. It has KickBack Control, an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation in bind-up situations. Weighing only 7.7 Lbs., it delivers 1.9 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy, for an outstanding impact-to-weight ratio. It also has advanced features such as Electronic Precision Control, for smoother bit starts; Vibration Control, for extended user comfort; and Electronic Motor and Cell Protection, to avoid overheating and overload. It has an ergonomic L-shaped design for easier horizontal drilling. Includes: (1) GBH18V-26 18-Volt Rotary Hammer, (1) Auxiliary Handle, (1) Depth Gauge. This kit is a bare tool offering; the battery and charger is sold separately.
- Brushless motor - delivers 1.9 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy and longer runtime
- Lightweight at only 7.7 Lbs. - for great performance-to-weight ratio
- KickBack Control technology - reduces the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions
- Robust power system - produces 0-4,350 no-load bpm and 0-890 no-load rpm
- Electronic Motor and Cell Protection - protects motor and battery from overheating
|Milwaukee 2712-22 M18 Fuel 1" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit
Lowest new price: $500.00
M18 Fuel 1" Sds Plus Rotary Hammer Kit. The Product is Easy to Use and Easy to Handle. The Product is Highly Durable. Made In China.
- M18 Fuel 1" Sds Plus Rotary Hammer Kit
- The product is easy to use and easy to handle
- The product is highly durable
|MILWAUKEE M18 18-Volt FUEL Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1-9/16 Inch SDS-Max Rotary Hammer Kit (1-Battery) (2717-21HD)
Lowest new price: $500.00
List price: $649.00
The M18 FUELTM 1-9/16" SDS Max Rotary Hammer is the first to world 18V SDS Max cordless solution. By utilizing proprietary M18TM and FUELTM technologies, the 1-9/16" SDS Max rotary hammer is able to drill as fast as a corded SDS Max rotary hammers, deliver corded durability, and provide over 20 minutes of continuous chipping.
POWERSTATETM Brushless Motor delivers 5 ft-lbs of impact energy for the more demanding, heavy-duty applications. Including dry coring and medium duty chipping in both concrete block and reinforced concrete. Powered by the new M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND 9.0 battery pack which delivers up to 5X more run-time, 35% more power and runs 60% cooler than standard lithium-ion batteries, the 1-9/16" SDS Max rotary hammer delivers over 20 minutes of continuous chipping. It also includes REDLINK PLUSTM Intelligence, the most advanced electronic system on the market, to prevent damage to the tool and battery from overloading and overheating.
The M18 FUEL 1-9/16 SDS Max Rotary Hammer is part of Milwaukee®'s complete cordless rotary hammer solution, ranging from Compact SDS Plus to SDS Max, all powered by the M18 REDLITHIUM battery system.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor: provides 5 ft. lbs. of impact energy, 0-450 RPM and 0-3,000 BPM
- FUEL technology: delivers as fast as corded speed, corded durability, and over 20 minutes of continuous chipping on one charge
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence: integrates full-circle communication between the tool, battery and charger to protect from overloading, overheating and over-discharging
- Variable speed trigger: power through demanding applications without sacrificing drill speed
- Includes: tool kit: 2717-20 1-9/16 in. SDS-Max rotary hammer, (1) M18 REDLITHIUM 9.0 high demand battery pack, rapid charger, side handle and carrying case
|Goplus 850W Electric Rotary Hammer Drill SDS Chisel Kit w/ Case
Lowest new price: $49.99
List price: $69.99
This Is Our Brand New Electric Rotary Hammer Drill Kit, Which Can Both Work As A Rotary Hammer Drill And Hammer Drill. The Speed Of This Item Is Variable Which Means You Can Adjust The Rotate Speed To Your Needs. This Kit Also Includes The Necessary Accessories During A Work. A Easy-Carried Box Allows You Carry The Whole Things To The Workspace And Also Make Storage More Easily. Don't Hesitate To Bring It Home!
1 X Electric Hammer Drill
3 X SDS Drills
1 X Dust Cap
1 X Pair Of Gloves
1 X Carbon Brush
2 X Chisel Head
1 X Connecting Rod
1 X Drill Chuck
1 X Grease Box
1 X Side Handle
1 X Instruction
- Drilling Performance(Max): Concrete/Stone 26 MM
- Power Consumption: 850W, Rotary Speed: 850 /Min
- Vibration Level: 27m/S², Ergonomic Easy-Hand Handle
- Sound Intensity Level: 88 DB(A), Acoustic Capacity Level: 98 DB(A)
- High Speed And Power So That You Can Complete The Task Efficiently
|Milwaukee 5426-21 1-3/4-Inch SDS-Max Rotary Hammer
Lowest new price: $649.00
Lowest used price: $420.00
List price: $649.00
RTRY HMR 1-3/4 SDS-MAX. The product is easy to use. The product is durable. The product is manufactured in Czech Republic.
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in Czech Republic
- 8.8 ft/lbs Impact Energy - heavy duty crank piston mechanism delivers hard hitting performance
- 450 RPM and 2,840 BPM - delivers fast drilling even in the toughest concrete
- 2 Speed Impact Mode - low reduces speed (350 RPM) and beats per minute (2,200 BPM) for light materials
- Constant Power Technology - maintains drilling speed and power when the tool is under load. AVS: Anti Vibration System - actively reduces user vibration and increases productivity
- Mechanical Clutch - protects the gears and provides added control
Page 4 of 33
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.