|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Makita XRH04Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 7/8-Inch Rotary Hammer
Lowest new price: $235.99
Lowest used price: $225.00
List price: $238.95
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 7/8" SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer (model XRH04Z, tool only) delivers faster, more efficient percussive drilling to the jobsite. The versatile XRH04Z has 3-mode operation and a built-in torque limiter to ensure stable torque control for a range of concrete drilling tasks, with a more compact design and less vibration. It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Compact Pistol Grip Design
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-1,200 RPM and 0-4,000 BPM
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only" for multiple applications
- Built-in clutch reduces gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if bit binds. One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Faster drilling with synchronized RPM and BPM
|DEWALT DCH293B 20V Max XR Brushless 1-1/8” L-Shape SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $419.00
The DEWALT DCH293B 20V Max XR Brushless 1-1/8” L-Shape SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill, Baretool features a DEWALT built brushless motor for all day runtime and durability. This unit delivers 3.5J's of impact energy, providing corded power without the cord. It offers an E-Clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations - A Perform and Protect feature, along with SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control which reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. Another Perform and Protect feature. This hammer is German engineered for quality and durability. It has a retractable utility hook for convenient hanging, and is dust management ready; use with D25304DH. Specs: Optimal concrete drilling: 5/8" - 7/8", Impact energy: 3.5 Joules, Vibration control: yes, Chuck type: SDS+, Chisel rotation: yes, Dust collection ready: yes. Battery and charger sold separately.
- DEWALT built brushless motor for all day runtime and durability
- E-Clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations - A Perform and Protect feature
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature
- German Engineered for Quality and Durability
- Retractable utility hook for convenient hanging
|Bosch 11264EVSRT 1-5/8 in. SDS-max Rotary Hammer (Certified Refurbished)
Lowest new price: $399.00
List price: $399.00
This is a factory reconditioned product. Reconditioned generally means that the product has been returned to the manufacturer, who brings the product back to like new condition. Some products may contain cosmetic blemishes. Includes 1-5/8 in. SDS-max Rotary Hammer - 11264EVS-RT, 360 degree Auxilliary Side Handle with Depth Stop, Carrying Case
- Unmatched power-to-weight ratio with 13 amps, 8.1 ft.-lbs. of impact energy while weighing only 14.3 lbs.
- Active Vibration Control gives significant vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism, while the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- One-hand tool-free SDS-max system makes changing bits easier than ever before while maximizing jobsite productivity
- Constant response circuitry maintains speed under load and overload protection
- Turbo power delivers 20% more power in hammer only mode
|DEWALT D25133K SDS Pistol Grip Rotary Hammer, 1"
Lowest new price: $177.99
List price: $199.99
The DEWALT D25133K 1-inch SDS Pistol Grip Rotary Hammer offers 2.6 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling and chipping speed, for drilling anchor or fixing holes from 4 - 26mm in diameter. It has an 8.0 Amp high performance motor, and a rotating brush ring that delivers full speed/torque in both forward and reverse. It also features an integral clutch which reduces sudden, high torque reactions if the bit jams - with electronic variable speed for total control in any application. The ergonomic rubber coated back handle is designed for improved comfort in use. Includes: Rotary Hammer, 360 Side Handle, Depth Rod, Kit Box.
- 2.6 Joules of impact energy
- 8.0 Amp high performance motor
- Rotating brush ring delivers full speed/torque in both forward and reverse
- Integral clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions
- Ergonomic rubber coated back handle
|Makita RH02R1 2.0Ah 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 9/16 Rotary Hammer Kit, accepts SDS-PLUS bits
Lowest new price: $211.99
List price: $219.99
The 12V max CXT Cordless 9/16” Rotary Hammer Kit (model RH02R1, accepts SDS-PLUS bits) delivers power and speed in a compact size for work in tight spaces and overhead applications. With Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator. The RH02R1 has a Makita-built variable speed motor that delivers 0-850 RPM, 0-4,900 BPM and 0.73. ft.lbs./1.0 Joules of impact energy for faster drilling. It has 2-mode operation for “rotation only” or “hammering with rotation”. The compact size and lower weight (only 4.3 lbs. with 12V max CXT 2.0Ah battery) mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications. Additional features include a vibration-absorbing handle that moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort, as well as a variable speed trigger, built-in L.E.D. lights, and one-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes. For longer run time, 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately). 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-850 RPM, 0-4, 900 BPM and 0.73 ft.Lbs./1.0 Joules of impact energy for faster drilling
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 9-11/16"
- Weighs only 4.3 lbs. With battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Vibration absorbing handle Moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort
- For dust management use dust extraction cup (198362-9) with side handle SPACER (122810-6), side handle base (450120-4) and bolt (921919-9)
|Makita HR2641 AVT Rotary Hammer Accepts SDS-PLUS Bits, 1"
Lowest new price: $175.00
List price: $179.00
The Makita 1" AVT Rotary Hammer (model HR2641, with D-Handle) is engineered with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), an internal counterbalance system for significantly less vibration. The HR2641 combines performance and power with less vibration in a compact size and is ideal for a range of applications including overhead drilling. The HR2641 has an 8 AMP motor that delivers 2.9 Joules (2.1 ft.lbs.) of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications. The 3-mode operation offers "rotation only", "hammering with rotation" or "chipping only" for multiple applications. Modes can be easily changed with a recessed hammer-function selector, which is located below the gear housing for improved durability. The ergonomic D-shaped handle with a rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort, as well as a retractable tool hook to secure the tool to studs, ladders and rails when not in use. The HR2641 is engineered for a range of applications including overhead drilling into concrete, wood and metal, removing tile and more. It is ideal for a range of trades including masons, plumbers, electricians, sprinkler installers, city maintenance crews and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 1" rotary hammer.
- Powerful 8 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs./2.9 J. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration
- Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
- Retractable tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Recessed hammer function selector located below gear housing for improved durability
- Powerful 8 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs.. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
|DEWALT DCH481B 1-9/16" (40 mm) SDS MAX 60V Combination Hammer
Lowest new price: $476.55
Lowest used price: $399.99
List price: $599.00
The DEWALT DCH481B 1-9/16" (40 mm) SDS MAX 60V Combination Hammer (Tool only) offers 6.1J's of impact energy provides corded power without the cord. It has a DEWALT built brushless motor for all day runtime and durability. E-Clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations - A Perform and Protect feature. This tool also features SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control which reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles - A Perform and Protect feature. Specifications: Optimal concrete drilling: 1/2 - 1-1/8", Vibration Measurement: 9.4 m/s², No Load Speed: 540 rpm, Blows per Minute: 3,150 bpm, Chuck Type: SDS Max, Battery sold separately. Includes: 1) DCH481 Combination Hammer, 1) Side Handle.
- 6.1J's of impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- E-clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations - a perform and protect feature
- SHOCKS - active vibration control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A perform and protect feature
- DEWALT built Brushless motor for all day runtime and durability. Two 20V/60V MAX FLEXVOLT 9.0Ah Batteries
- Battery sold separately
|Makita HR4013C 1-9/16" AVT Rotary Hammer
Lowest new price: $574.98
List price: $574.98
Makita HR4013C 1-9/16" AVT Rotary Hammer. Makita's Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is a synchronized, three-component system that more effectively reduces vibration resulting in a low 5m/s It has a Lock-on or trigger activation in "Chipping Only" mode with a push button start/stop control for more convenient operation. The Electronic Controller provides Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs. The Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy. The L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced. The L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage. Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility.
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is a Synchronized, Three-Component System that more Effectively Reduces Vibration Resulting in a Low 5m/s2
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is an Internal Counterbalance System that Greatly Reduces Vibration
- Vibration Absorbing Housing Features a Spring Loaded Main Handle and Upper Housing that Move Independently of the Motor and Drive Mechanism
- Integrated Damper Spring at the Base of the Impact Bolt is Engineered to Absorb Impact Vibrations from the Drill Bit
- Powerful 11 AMP Motor Delivers 8.4 ft. lbs. of Impact Energy to Handle the Most Demanding Applications
|Milwaukee 1-1/8" SDS Plus Corded Rotary Hammer Kit (5268-21)
Lowest new price: $327.49
Lowest used price: $280.99
List price: $327.49
Get up to 85% Faster Drilling and 85% Harding Hitting while reducing Vibration to only 10.6 m/s2. With a powerful 8 amp motor, this rotary hammer delivers 0-1,500 RPM, 0-5,500 BPM and 3.6 ft-lbs of impact energy. This tool also has an all metal gear case and mechanical clutch to provide maximum durability. At only 12-1/2” inches long and 7-1/2 lbs, this tool makes for a very powerful and lightweight 1-1/8” 3-mode rotary hammer. The kit includes a side handle, depth rod and carrying case.
- Powerful 8-amp motor: Delivers 0-1,500 RPM, 0-5,500 BPM and 3.6ft-lbs of impact energy
- All Metal Gear Case: Provides Maximum Durability for Jobsite Conditions
- AVS Anti-Vibration System: Minimizes vibration for maximum comfort. Minimized Vibration to 10.6 m/s²
- Mechanical cluth: Protects the motor when the bit binds up
- Variable Position Chisel Stop: Allows material to be adjusted, regardless of orientation
|Milwaukee 2416-20 M12 Fuel 5/8 SDS Plus tool Only
Lowest new price: $185.00
Lowest used price: $173.00
M12 Fuel 5/8 Sds Plus tool Only. The Product is Easy to Use and Easy to Handle. The Product is Highly Durable. Made In China.
- M12 Fuel 5/8 Sds Plus tool Only
- The product is easy to use and easy to handle
- The product is highly durable
Page 4 of 19
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.