|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|WEN 2305 Rotary Tool Kit with Flex Shaft
Lowest new price: $19.73
Lowest used price: $59.87
List price: $20.54
2305 Features: -Tool kit. -2.3mm & 3.2mm collets. -Flexible lightweight shaft attachment for precision work. -Double insulated. Generic Specifications: -1.0 amp motor. -8,000-30,000 RPM variable speed. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -3.8 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -11.5 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -7 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -3.4 Pounds.
- Perfect for cutting, sanding, polishing, shaping, drilling, deburring, grinding and more
- Variable speed goes anywhere from 8,000 to 30,000 RPM
- Includes a 100-piece accessory set of bits, sanding discs, polishing pads, mandrels and more
- Onboard spindle lock makes for quick and easy bit changes
- Attach the included flex shaft for jobs requiring intricate detail and precision
|Dremel 7300-N/8 MiniMite 4.8-Volt Cordless Two-Speed Rotary Tool
Lowest new price: $24.77
List price: $24.99
The product is 4.8V CRDLS Rotary Tool. Easy to use. The product is manufactured in China.
- Cordless small rotary tool; compatible with Dremel bit accessories; 1/8-inch collet
- Small rotary tool ideal for delicate tasks and finer work; 2 speeds (6,500 and 13,000 rpm)
- Lightweight plastic housing
- Includes MiniMite 7300-N/8 4.8-volt cordless two-speed rotary tool, (8) accessories, wrench, battery, and charger
- 8 inches long; 1.4 pounds; 2-year warranty
|Tacklife RTD35ACL Advanced Multi-functional Rotary Tool Kit with 80 Accessories and 3 Attachments Variable Speed for Around-the-House and Crafting Projects
Lowest new price: $37.97
List price: $75.99
Tacklife - Professional team on Amazon, which deals only with development of the tools. We commit ourselves to using qualitative tools to improve the quality of life.
►Flex Shaft : improves level of versatility to your project capabilities.
►Cutting guide and Multipurpose cutting bit: hollows any shape on wood.
►Auxiliary Handle: makes holding more firmly, available to tackle elaborate project.
►Variable speed wheel located on the top lets you change the speed freely while using the tool.
►Lightweight build makes intricate designs to easily execute, allowing you to carve small and complex designs.
►Protection class: Double insulation
Warm Tips For Usage:
1.Spindle Lock:Please DO NOT use the spindle lock after switched on and driving in high speed rotation, because the functional structure inside the spindle would broke
(the chuck might fly if situation is serious) If used, it might lead to injury and problems in later operation like unable to hold down the spindle lock and screw tightly, or sliding.
Please use the Spanner to tighten when using and DO NOT tighten the chuck too strong to lock the spindle.
2.Flex shaft:Please MUST keep the rotation speed reaching at around 2.3W( corresponding to 4 dial ) when using to avoid possible problems of great shock and hemp phenomenon if driving in low RPM.
Please keep the shaft NOT be knotted or in a large angle bending. Or it will lead to increased vibration of handle and the shaft can not be used anymore.
1 * Tacklife Rotary Tool
1 * Knit box
1 * Accessory Case
1 * 80-piece Accessory
3 * Attachments
1 * Tacklife Instruction Manual
1* 24 Months Guarantee
- ▲VERSATILE ACCESSORIES - Comes with 80 accessories and 3 attachments, Flex Shaft is for versatility of your project capabilities; Cutting guide and Multipurpose cutting bit is for hollowing any shape on wood; Auxiliary Handle provides stability to tackle precise projects
- ▲ADJUSTABLE ROTATION SPEED AND ONBOARD SPINDLE LOCK - Speed from 10,000 rpm to 3,2000 rpm lets you set and adjust speed flexibly according to the work contents and the type of materials being used; Spindle lock makes for quick and easy bit changes
- ▲HANDY AND COMFORTABLE GRIP - Rubber overmolded grips provide superior comfort and control to help you maintain a better control; Held like a pen for precision work, held like a hammer for rough work, makes you work better and less fatigue
- ▲WIDE APPLICATION - You can cut, sand, grind, carve, polish, engrave, sharpen, drill or smooth workpieces for any home improvement or crafting job you can dream up; Not only ideal for building some Halloween decorations and Christmas decorations, but also is nice for halloween gifts or christmas gifts
- ▲PACKAGE CONTENTS - Rotary Tool; Knit Box; Accessory Case; 80 Accessories; 3 Attachments (Cutting Guide, Auxiliary Handle,Flexible Driver); User Manual; 24 Months Guarantee(Accessories not included)
|Dremel 8220-1/28 12-Volt Max Cordless Rotary Tool
Lowest new price: $89.00
List price: $89.00
The Dremel 8220 variable-speed cordless rotary tool offers the highest performance and versatility of all Dremel cordless rotary tools. The strength of its motor facilitates maximum performance at all speed levels. The ability to use all existing Dremel accessories and attachments let the Dremel 8220 complete a wide range of projects. A slim ergonomic body provides a 360-degree grip zone for control in any position. Powered by 12VMAX Lithium-ion battery technology, the Dremel 8220 has a 33-percent longer run-time than the Dremel 8200 cordless rotary tool when cutting screws.
- Compact size and weight allows access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- This product is made of high quality material
- Can be used with all Dremel accessories and attachments
- Quick collet lock for fast accessory changes
- One-hour charger for minimal downtime. High-performance motor designed for demanding applications
- Kit contains 28 accessories, carrying case, 1-hour charger, and one 12V max lithium-ion battery
|Dremel 7700-1/15 MultiPro 7.2-Volt Cordless Rotary Tool Kit
Lowest new price: $39.88
List price: $41.08
DE7700-1/15 Features: -Cordless rotary tool kit. -Two speed. -Ideal for sanding, carving and drilling. -Medium duty that goes anywhere. Generic Specifications: -7.2 V. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -10 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -3.3 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -6.5 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -3.1 Pounds.
- The product is 7.2V CDLS Rotary Tool
- Two speeds 10,000 and 20,000 rpm to match the proper speed required
- Removable 7.2-Volt Ni-Cad battery pack lets you use additional packs for continuous use
- 3-hour charger with LED light shows proper charging
- Compact and lightweight for easier handling and less fatigue
- Includes 15 genuine Dremel accessories
|Dremel 290-01 0.2 Amp 7,200 Stroke Per Minute Engraver includes Letter and Number Template
Lowest new price: $18.63
Lowest used price: $16.99
List price: $24.88
Engrave, Decorate, Or Personalize A Wide Variety Of Materials--From Metal To Plastic To Wood And Leather--With The Dremel 290-01 7,200 Stroke Per Minute Engraver. This Handy Tool Includes A Letter And Number Template For Infinite Artistic Possibilities. It Also Features A Soft-Grip Body, Replaceable Carbide Engraving Point, And Variable Stroke Control. Powered By A 7,200 Spm, 115-Volt Motor For Reliable Performance, The 290-01 Lets You Personalize Your Valuables Or Decorate Metal, Glass, And Stone For A Unique Touch. It's Also Perfect For Ceramics, Crafts, And Jewelry Making. With The 290-01, The Only Limit Is Your Imagination. Engrave Your Wedding Date On A Glass Tumbler For A Special Anniversary Gift Or Wedding Favor, Jazz Up A Plain Wooden Frame With A Mix Of Lines And Letters, Or Embellish A Simple Mirror With A Lovely Engraved Design. With This Tool You Can Also Mark Your Valuables To Help Protect Them From Theft And Engrave Your Name Directly On Your Luggage To Make It Easier To Spot Your Bag At The Airport. The Dremel Engraver Helps You Identify And Protect Property Like Tools, Bikes, Cameras, Tvs, And Other Valuables Quickly And Easily. Engraving Your Valuables With Your Name Or Identification Number Makes Them Less Likely To Be Stolen, As Personalized Items Are More Difficult For Would-Be Thieves To Sell For A Quick Profit.
Engrave, decorate, or personalize a wide variety of materials--from metal to plastic to wood and leather--with the Dremel 290-01 7,200 Stroke Per Minute Engraver. This handy tool includes a letter and number template for infinite artistic possibilities. It also features a soft-grip body, replaceable carbide engraving point, and variable stroke control.
The Dremel 290-01 7,200 Stroke Per Minute Engraver includes:
- Engraver tool
- Letter and number template
- 9924 carbide point
The included letter and number template makes it easy to personalize your items.View larger.
7,200 SPM Motor for Powerful Performance with a Variety of Materials
With a five-position stroke adjustment, the engraver etches fine lines and deep grooves.View larger.
The included 9924 carbide engraving point ensures precise results.View larger.
Powered by a 7,200 SPM, 115-volt motor for reliable performance, the 290-01 lets you personalize your valuables or decorate metal, glass, and stone for a unique touch. It's also perfect for ceramics, crafts, and jewelry making.
Unlimited Personalization and Decorative Options
With the 290-01, the only limit is your imagination. Engrave your wedding date on a glass tumbler for a special anniversary gift or wedding favor, jazz up a plain wooden frame with a mix of lines and letters, or embellish a simple mirror with a lovely engraved design. With this tool you can also mark your valuables to help protect them from theft and engrave your name directly on your luggage to make it easier to spot your bag at the airport.
Engrave for Protection Against Theft
The Dremel Engraver helps you identify and protect property like tools, bikes, cameras, TVs, and other valuables quickly and easily. Engraving your valuables with your name or identification number makes them less likely to be stolen, as personalized items are more difficult for would-be thieves to sell for a quick profit. Plus, should your property become lost or stolen, having identification on the item helps police return recovered items to you more quickly.
Five-Position Stroke Adjustment for Precise Results
Featuring a five-position calibrated stroke adjustment dial to regulate the engraving depth, the 290-01 lets you etch fine lines or deep grooves in metal, glass, wood, leather, plastic, and ceramic. Its soft-grip body ensures a comfortable, secure grip, while a replaceable carbide engraving point ensures precise results. For added versatility, you can also purchase an optional 9929 diamond point (not included) for heavy-duty use on hard surfaces.
Compact, Lightweight Design for Easy Handling and Comfortable Grip
Weighing just 12 ounces, the 290-01 has a light and compact design that lets you perform intricate work without excessive stress on your wrist or hand, and the included number and letter template helps you complete your engraving quickly and easily without mistakes.
For additional peace of mind, the 290-01 comes with a two-year warranty.
About Dremel: A History of Brilliance and Innovation
Founded in 1932 in Racine, Wisconsin, Dremel is the industry leader in rotary tools. The company owes its success to the inventive genius of its founder and namesake, Albert J. Dremel. In his lifetime, Mr. Dremel owned 55 patents on a wide range of products from electric erasers to a gas-powered rotary lawn mower. His most famous and important invention was a high-speed rotary tool, dubbed the Dremel Moto-Tool. Compact, lightweight, and perfect for a wide range of jobs, the rotary tool was an immediate hit with hobbyists and eventually became accepted as one of the greatest inventions of the 20th century. Today, the Dremel name remains synonymous with utility, durability, and innovation.
What's in the Box
Engraver tool, letter and number template, and 9924 carbide point
|The versatile, easy-grip 290-01 lets you decorate and label a wide range of material, from tough metal to delicate glass. |
- Engrave, decorate, or personalize a wide variety of materials
- This handy tool includes a letter and number template for infinite artistic possibilities
- It also features a soft-grip body, replaceable carbide engraving point, and variable stroke control
- Ideal for decorative engraving or adding security by personalizing your valuables
- Engraves on metal, glass, wood, plastic, and ceramic
- 5-position calibrated stroke adjustment dial regulates engraving depth
- Includes replaceable carbide steel engraving point
- Letter/Number template included
|Dremel 7000-PK 6-Volt Pumpkin Carving Kit
Lowest new price: $19.00
List price: $19.11
DREMEL Pumpkin Carving Kit
- 6-volt cordless Dremel rotary tool (requires 4 AA batteries, not included)
- Makes carving intricate pumpkin designs as easy as tracing drawings
- Rotates at two speeds: 6,000 rpm or 12,000 rpm
- Includes 10 carving templates, 1/8-inch diameter high-speed cutter, and wrench
- Weighs only 6 ounces; 2-year warranty
|DEWALT DW660 Cut-Out 5 Amp 30,000 RPM Rotary Tool with 1/8-Inch and 1/4-Inch Collets
Lowest new price: $52.99
List price: $54.59
A durable and compact design for your rugged jobs. Change between bits fast & easily without a wrench. For safety & ease, the tool features a turn-on/bump-off switch allowing you to easily shut tool off. The slim package packs a punch with a 5.0 Amp, 30,000 rpm motor providing more cutting power. Designed for prolonged use, the switch is dust-sealed protecting against dust ingestion.
In recent years, rotary cutout tools have soared in popularity, due mainly to a series of television infomercials promoting one brand. Though it doesn't receive the TV airplay of its main competitor, this DeWalt model uses a durable 5 amp motor--the most powerful motor yet in a cutout tool--making it a great tool for professional drywallers, electricians, and carpenters. To help battle dust infiltration, the tool features a sealed motor and switch, a must for any serious drywall tool. It also sports a quick-and-easy, tool-free bit-changing system and comes with both 1/8 and 1/4 inch collets. We really like the bump-off switch for quick tool shutdown and the simple and effective tool-free depth adjustments. Like other rotary cutout tools, this one uses spiral cutting bits, which work equally well plunging into a cut as they do laterally. In our test we found the DeWalt to be smooth running with low vibration. We had no problem plunging and cutting through 1-1/2 inches of solid birch, whizzing through drywall, and tearing through tile. In fact, this tool has more power than you'd expect from something of its size, and if you aren't paying attention, it can get away from you--an easier to live with problem than lack of power. Some extraordinary claims have been made about rotary cutout tools, and while DeWalt's cutout tool is as versatile as any we've tried, and a bit more powerful than most, it's most effective at what it was designed for--quick cutouts in drywall, tile, and plywood. --Brian Trinen
- DW660 Includes:1 drywall cutting bit and 1/4", 1/8" collets
- Turn-on/bump-off switch allows user to easily shut tool off
- 5-amp, 30,000 rpm motor provides more cutting power
- Slim body design for less fatigue over prolonged use
- Dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- 120v ac 5.0 amp
|General Tools 505 Cordless Precision Engraver with Diamond Tip Bit
Lowest new price: $14.31
List price: $14.95
Brand: General Tools
This New And Exciting Tool Enables Precision Cordless Engraving Anywhere By Anyone From Professional Technicians And Mechanics To Homeowners And Diyers. Users Can Protect All Types Of Valuables With Identifying Markings And Even Perform Delicate Personalization Of Items. Designed In-House By Generals Engineering Team (Patent Pending), The Engravers Powerful 20,000 Rpm Motor Is Powered By Just Two Aaa Batteries And Enables Engraving In Glass, Metal, Ceramic And Plastic. An Aluminum Body Offers Superior Durability And The One-Of-A-Kind Tri-Lobe Ergonomic Grip Provides The Ultimate In Comfort And Ease-Of-Use. Features & Benefits : , Diamond Tip Bit , Precision Cordless Engraving Anywhere. Use On Metal, Plastic, Ceramic Or Glass Surfaces. Protects All Types Of Valuables. Uses Standard 3/32" Engraving Bit , Aluminum Body 20,000 Rpm Motor 2 Aaa Batteries (Included).
GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS
- PROTECT AND IDENTIFY- engraving tool enables precision cordless engraving with permanent identifying markings by anyone; from DIYers to the professional technician
- ENGRAVING DIAMOND TIP BIT- using a standard 3/32-inch engraving diamond tip bit and safe fingertip controlled on/off switch
- ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES - endless applications include engraving tools, sporting goods, toys, phone chargers and the delicate personalization of jewelry, watches and glassware. Also practical as a wood engraver, or part of a metal engraving kit
- HOLDS LIKE A PEN- compact engraver has ergonomic tri-lobal grip and precise fingertip control; etching tool has a lightweight aluminum body
- POWER- Engraving pen has a 20,000 RPM Motor to engrave glass, metal, ceramic and plastic, only using two included AAA batteries
|Dremel 4300-5/40 High Performance Rotary Tool Kit with Universal 3-Jaw Chuck, 5 Attachments and 40 Accessories
Lowest new price: $119.00
List price: $119.99
The Dremel 4300 is the first Dremel rotary tool to allow tool-less and collet-less accessory changes with the inclusion of the three-jaw chuck. The chuck accepts all Dremel accessory shank sizes for fast and convenient accessory changes without ever using a wrench. Featuring the all new Pivot Light, your projects are well-lit with an optimum line of sight since the light pivots to direct illumination where you want it. Experiencing the full range of Dremel rotary tool applications is easier than ever because the 4300 offers our most powerful motor with built-in variable speed and electronic feedback circuitry. And the slim, ergonomic body design provides a comfortable 360-degree grip zone no matter how you hold it for extended ease of use. The completely redesigned airflow system lets the Dremel 4300 run cool, quiet, and smooth so completing projects are more enjoyable than ever.
- Universal 3-jaw chuck fits the widest range of Dremel accessories
- Rotating Pivot Light for optimal illumination
- Powerful variable-speed motor with electronic feedback for maximum performance in demanding applications
- Cool-running ball bearing construction for smooth and quiet operation
- Two-year warranty with Industry leading customer support
Page 1 of 256
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.