|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Bosch 2.3 HP Combination Plunge & Fixed-Base Variable Speed Router Pack MRC23EVSK
Lowest new price: $279.00
List price: $289.99
The Bosch MRC23EVSK 2.3 HP Electronic Modular Router System is an advanced set-up that provides a fixed base and a plunge base for the MR23EVS router. This system allows for outstanding operator control, with the trigger-control system that has a power switch in both the plunge-base's and the fixed-base's handle. The plunge base's Afterlock microfine bit-depth adjustment at any plunge setting allows for precision, with an adjustable turret stop makes it easy to set any cumulative depth. With a smooth plunge action and a spring-lock plunge lever, this router gets accurate results. The fixed base has microfine bit-depth adjustment, with a continuous depth range of 1-5/8-Inch., allowing for accurate and fast changes, while its precision-centering design allows the bit to be centered with the sub-base or optional template guides. The router has a 15-amp motor and adjustable speed settings. The variable-speed dial allows the operator to match the speed to the material. Constant Response circuitry delivers a constant speed throughout the cut. Users can glide along the intended cutline using dovetail fixtures, templates, jigs and other guidance devices.
- PRECISION: Afterlock micro-fine, plunge-base bit-depth adjustment allows for easy adjustments at any plunge setting. Precision-centered design makes it easy to keep bit on cutline allowing the bit to be centered with the sub-base.
- POWER: Power through tough routing tasks with a 15-amp variable speed motor, 2.3-horsepower and a variable speed range between 10,000 and 25,000 rpm.
- VERSATILE: Provides accuracy and ease with a smooth plunge action and a spring-lock lever. Versatile fixed-base depth adjustment features 1-5/8 In. continuous microfine adjustment range
- ADJUSTABLE: Includes a variable speed dial for matching speed to workpiece and task. Features Constant Response circuitry, maintaining constant speed for you with minimized torque and clean results.
- STABILITY: Fixed base has threaded holes for mounting to router table. Contoured soft grip handles allow for enhanced control and user ease so you can get the job done without compromising your comfort.
|Bosch GKF12V-25N 12V Max EC Brushless Palm Edge Router (Bare Tool)
Lowest new price: $149.00
List price: $149.00
The Bosch GKF12V-25N 12V Max EC Brushless Palm Edge Router delivers cordless freedom and a unique offset design, making this router the choice for comfortable, compact edge routing and trimming The ergonomic GKF12V-25 palm edge router is light weight and balanced. This professional cordless router is designed specifically to make edge routing and trimming easier. It features a unique ergonomic design that has most of the tool and its gripping areas positioned over the workpiece for maximum stability when edge-forming. It weighs only 2.2 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery). The EC Brushless motor helps to provide great runtime. When rounding 0.2 In. of beech, this unit delivers 23 Ft. of routing per battery Amp hour (Ah). It has an easy-change spindle lock, fast macro depth adjustment, and easy fine depth adjustment at 0.04 In. per revolution of the dial. For user protection, it includes a drop-detection sensor that stops the motor when dropped, as well as finger barriers to help prevent contact with the bit area. This is a bare-tool kit; the battery and charger are sold separately.
- Ergonomic 12V Max palm edge router construction - delivers light, well-balanced design, cordless convenience and EC Brushless power and runtime for hassle-free edge routing
- This cordless router allows easy handling because most of the tool and its gripping areas are positioned over the workpiece for maximum stability when edge-forming and trimming
- EC Brushless motor - provides efficient power, with a maximum 13,000 rpm and up to 23 Ft. of round-over capacity per battery Amp hour
- Versatile depth-adjustment system - ensures precise fine depth adjustment (0.04 In. per dial revolution) and easy macro depth adjustment
- Depth adjustment lock - helps prevent tampering with depth setting
|Hitachi KM12VC 2-1/4 Peak HP Variable Speed Fixed/Plunge Base Router Kit
Lowest new price: $159.00
List price: $174.99
Hitachi KM12VC 11-Amp 2-1/4-Horsepower Plunge and Fixed Base Variable Speed Router Kit
The Hitachi KM12VC 2-1/4-Peak-Horsepower Fixed/Plunge-Base Router Kit is made for fine groove cutting, chamfering, window cutting, trimming, shaping, and pattern cutting. Featuring Hitachi's ergonomic styling, a powerful motor that is the quietest in its class, a two-state motor-release clamp, easy base changes, quick depth adjustments, and more, this router kit is a valuable addition to any workshop.
KM12VC Router Kit
|Peak Horsepower||2-1/4 HP|
|Max Collet Capacity||1/2" & 1/4"|
|No-Load Speed||8,000 - 24,000|
|No-Load Noise Level||79.5dB|
|Weight-Fixed Base||7.3 lbs|
|Weight-Plunge Base||9.9 lbs|
Powerful 11-amp motor features electronic speed control for consistent RPM.
Powerful, Quiet Motor Handles Hardwoods with Ease
Ergonomically designed handles provide comfort and control. View larger.
A fine-depth adjustment knob enables precise depth control. View larger.
At the heart of the KM12VC Router Kit is a powerful, 11-amp motor with 2-1/4 peak horsepower and nickel-plated housing. The motor has an adjustable no-load speed of 8,000 to 24,000 RPM for dialing in the perfect setting for the job. And the KM12VC motor features Hitachi's electronic speed control, which means this tool maintains constant RPM as the load varies, so you get precise, controlled cuts every time.
Not only is the KM12VC's motor powerful, it's also quiet--at just 79-1/2 decibels (dB), it's the quietest in its class. And because less noise means less vibration during operation, this kit will give you the precise, controlled cuts you expect.
Two-Stage Motor-Release Clamp for Quick and Accurate Adjustments
With a two-stage motor-release clamp, the KM12VC Router Kit lets you make quick and easy base changes and depth adjustments. And switching from the fixed base to the plunge base takes just seconds. An added bonus, the plunge base features a fine-depth adjustment knob for precise depth control.
The KM12VC Router Kit is a versatile tool that accepts 1/2-inch and 1/4-inch bits, so it's compatible with the bits found in most workshops. In addition, the kit includes a 1/2-inch collet chuck and a 1/4-inch collet chuck for easy bit changes.
Ergonomic Design Enhances Comfort
Hitachi designed the KM12VC to be both comfortable and portable. For comfort, the handles are ergonomically designed, which allows for control, accuracy, and precision. For portability, the fixed base weighs only 7.3 pounds, while the plunge base weighs only 9.9 pounds. Additionally, both bases, the motor, and all of the kit's accessories fit securely within an included protective case for easy travel between jobsites.
This well-crafted router kit features a durable design that is backed by Hitachi's five-year warranty.
What's in the Box
KM12VC Fixed and Plunge bases with Motor, 1/2-inch collet chuck, 1/4-inch collet chuck, seven template guides, lock nut, centering gauge, 16-mm wrench, 23-mm wrench, 10-mm wrench, 4-mm hex-bar wrench, sub base (B), 10 hex socket HD bolt M5x10, and case.
- 11 Amp motor (2-1/4 Peak Horsepower), for precise, controlled cuts
- 2-stage motor release clamp, for quick and accurate depth adjustments and base changes
- Electronic speed control, maintains constant RPMs even as load varies
- Class leading noise level, only 79.5dB for a quieter workshop
- Includes: 1/2" Collet Chuck (323293), 1/4" Collet Chuck (323293), Template Guide Adapter (323272), Centering Gauge (323296), 16mm Wrench (323294), 23mm Wrench (323295), 4mm Hex Bar Wrench (944458), Sub Base Plate (323297), Hex Socket HD Bolt M5x10 (10pcs) (949819), Case (323358)
|Makita RP2301FC 3-1/4 HP Plunge Router (Variable Speed)
Lowest new price: $329.00
List price: $329.00
' Router, HP 3-1/4 , Amps 15, Voltage 120, No Load RPM 9000-22000, Power Source AC, Tool Length (In.) 12-1/4, Overall Depth (In.) 12-1/4 In., Tool Weight (Lb.) 13.4, Cord 9 ft., Switch Trigger, Bearings Ball, Handle Ergonomic, Speed Type Variable, Includes Wrench, 1/4 Collet, 1/2 Collet '
The Makita 3-1/4 HP Plunge Router with Variable Speed delivers powerful precision with smooth plunge action and superior performance, with added features including variable speed, electronic speed control and an electric brake. The RP2301FC is engineered with 15 Amp power, ease-of-use features, and an increased plunge capacity for a wide range of applications including fine woodworking, cabinetry, windows, doors, and more.
15 Amp Power and 22,000 RPM for Smooth Routing
|POWER - Powerful 15 Amp motor with variable speed dial delivers 9,000 - 22,000 RPM for smooth routing|
|PERFORMANCE - Linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action and superior performance|
|CAPACITY - 0" - 2-3/4" plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into work piece|
|PRECISION - Quick-plunge depth adjustment with micro control and preset depth stops|
|INCLUDES - 1/4" collet sleeve, 1/2" collet cone, wrench and extended depth knob|
|Collet capacities||1/4" and 1/2"|
|Plunge capacity||0" - 2-3/4"|
|No load speed||9,000 - 22,000 RPM|
|Net weight||13.4 lbs.|
The RP2301FC features a 15 Amp motor with variable speed from 9,000 - 22,000 RPM and electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The RP2301FC has a soft start feature for smooth start-ups and an electric brake for increased productivity. It has a 0" - 2-3/4" plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into the work piece, with linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action. The RP2301FC is engineered with oversized ball bearing construction, as well as a built-in fan with labyrinth construction to minimize dust from entering the tool for longer tool life.
The RP2301FC has ergonomic rubberized handles with a built-in two-finger switch for added control, with a lock-on trigger for continuous operation and built-in twin L.E.D. lights that illuminate the work area for increased visibility. The quick-release plunge depth adjustment with micro control and three preset depth stops are engineered for added precision, and the plunge lock lever is conveniently located for efficient operation.
The RP2301FC is equipped with a shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes, and the "tool-less" template guide system provides quick and easy installation and removal. Additional ease-of-use features include easy-to-read depth scales, a chip deflector engineered to direct chips away from the operator, and a durable flat top design for stability when changing bits.
Engineered for Finish Woodworking
The RP2301FC uses 1/4" and 1/2" shank router bits, and is engineered for fine woodworking, cabinetry, furniture making, counter tops, decking, windows and doors, and general carpentry. It is ideal for professional woodworkers, furniture makers, professional craftsmen, cabinet makers, deck builders, boat builders, and general contractors seeking a best in class 3-1/4 HP plunge router. The RP2301FC is just another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best in class engineering.
About Makita's Plunge Routers
Makita's 3-1/4 HP Plunge Routers deliver powerful precision with smooth plunge action and superior performance. Makita’s latest 3-1/4 HP Plunge Routers feature 15 Amp power, ease-of-use features, and an increased plunge capacity for a wide range of applications including fine woodworking, cabinetry, windows, doors, and more.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
What's in the Box
Makita RP2301FC 3-1/4 HP Plunge Router (variable speed), 1/4-inch collet sleeve insert, 1/2-inch collet cone, extended-depth adjustment knob and wrench.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 9,000-22,000 RPM for smooth routing
- 0"" - 2-3/4"" plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into work piece
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Electric brake for increased productivity
- Linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action and superior performance
- Quick release plunge depth adjustment with micro control along with 3 preset depth stops for added precision
- Built-in twin L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area for increased visibility
- Oversized ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Ergonomic rubberized handles with built-in large two-finger switch for added control and use
- Conveniently located plunge lock lever for efficient operation
- Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes
- ""Tool-less"" template guide system for quick and easy installation and removal
- Lock-on trigger switch for continuous operation
- Built in fan with labyrinth construction minimizes dust from entering the tool for longer tool life
- Easy-to-read depth scales
- Chip deflector engineered to direct chips away from the operator
- Durable flat top design for stability when changing bits
- Uses 1/4"" and 1/2"" shank router bits
- Double insulated
- Extended Depth Adjustment Knob (158980-5)
- 1/2"" Collet (763622-4)
- 1/4"" Collet (763803-0)
- Wrench (781030-7)
- Oversized ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Built in twin LED lights illuminate the work area for increased visibility
- Ergonomic rubberized handles with built in large two finger switch for added control and use.
- Shaft Lock for easy bit changes
- Lock on trigger switch for continuous operation
|Porter-Cable 450 1.25 HP Compact Router
Lowest new price: $118.89
List price: $133.47
Ergonomically designed to allow for comfortable and assured, single handed control . Durable 1.25HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications. Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut. Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64". Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position. Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes.
- Ergonomically designed to allow for comfortable and assured, single handed control
- Durable 1.25HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications, Fixed speed, 27,000 rpm
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64-inch
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position
|PORTER-CABLE 75182 Variable Speed Router Motor
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $319.99
Amazon.com Able to achieve five speeds (10,000, 13,000, 16,000, 19,000 and 21,000 RPM), the Porter-Cable 75182 can handle a wide variety of home improvement projects. This rotor motor operates at a peak power of 3-1/4 horsepower to ensure consistent speed levels, and its completely sealed ball bearing construction combines with its machined aluminum motor housing to provide long term durability. For added convenience, the 75182 can be used as a replacement motor for router model 7518, and also works with 7500-series fixed base model 75361.
Able to achieve five speeds (10,000, 13,000, 16,000, 19,000 and 21,000 RPM), the Porter-Cable 75182 can handle a wide variety of home improvement projects. This rotor motor operates at a peak power of 3-1/4 horsepower to ensure consistent speed levels, and its completely sealed ball bearing construction combines with its machined aluminum motor housing to provide long term durability. For added convenience, the 75182 can be used as a replacement motor for router model 7518, and also works with 7500-series fixed base model 75361.
- High-powered router motor generates five speeds: 10,000, 13,000, 16,000, 19,000 and 21,000 RPM
- 3-1/4 HP peak ensures consistent speed
- Completely sealed ball bearing construction for durability
- This item comes with a 1/2 inch Collet and also the Collet Wrench
- Can replace motor in Router Model 7518; also works with 7500 Series Fixed Base Model 75361
|Festool 492601 Guide Stop Adapter For OF 1400 And FS Guide Rails
Lowest new price: $56.00
Lowest used price: $53.87
List price: $59.00
For attaching OF 1400 EQ router to guide rail system.
- Adapt the Festool OF 1400 Router for use with the FS Guide Rail system for perfectly guided, straight routing
- Features fine-adjustment controls, allowing you to precisely adjust the distance to cut in increments of 1/10mm
- Includes support foot to level the router with the surface of the guide rail, ensuring smooth, accurate results and increased stability
- Attaches quickly and easily using two rods included in the scope of delivery of the OF 1400 router
- Made in Germany
|Bosch 1617EVSPK-RT 12 Amp 2-1/4 HP Plunge and Fixed Base Variable Speed Router Kit with 1/4-Inch and 1/2-Inch Collets (Certified Refurbished)
Lowest new price: $174.00
List price: $174.00
Handle a broad range of routing applications with the versatile Bosch 1617EVSPK Plunge and Fixed-Base Variable-Speed Router Kit. This router kit includes a powerful motor with advanced speed control technology, precision bases, and plenty of advanced features to help get a variety of jobs done quickly and accurately.
- Reconditioned Bosch Products have a One-year warranty through the Bosch factory or an authorized service center
- Electronic variable speed plunge and fixed base router kit; soft start, micro-fine depth adjustments
- 2-1/4-horsepower router combination kit; variables speeds of 8,000 to 25,000 rpm
- Aluminum construction; wooden handles on fixed base; soft-grip handle on plunge base
- 6.2 by 19-1/2 by 14-1/2 inches; 19-1/2 pounds
|Bosch RA1161 Router Fixed Base
Lowest new price: $42.50
List price: $48.92
The Bosch RA1161 fixed base is designed for use with Bosch router model 1617 and 1618 series. This fixed base allows you to use larger bits and provides better viewing visibility.
- New base for the 1617/1618 Series Routers
- Classic hardwood handles
- Coarse and microfine adjustment system with resettable depth indicator- For fast, precise bit depth adjustment
- Large 3-3/4-Inch base opening and 2-Inch subbase opening - Accepts larger bits, and provides better viewing visibility
- Precision Centering Design - Makes it easy to keep bit on intended cutline when using jigs, templets, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices
|Bosch 1617EVS-46 2-1/4-Horsepower Variable-Speed Router (Certified Refurbished)
Lowest new price: $139.00
List price: $139.00
Often copied but never equalled, the Bosch 1617EVS revolutionized the mid-size fixed-base router category. Designed for a broad range of routing applications, the versatile Bosch 1617EVS was the first router in its category to have a 2.25 (max) horsepower rating, linear depth adjustment and numerous other Bosch routing innovations. The powerful 2.25 HP, 12 Amp motor handles tough routing jobs, and its versatile speed dial allows the speed to be optimized for the task at hand from 8,000 to 25,000 RPM. The soft-start feature reduces start-up torque for smooth and easy handling. The Bosch Constant Response circuitry helps maintain a constant speed for clean, accurate and consistent results. Coarse and microfine bit depth adjustment system with resettable depth indicator - For fast, precise depth adjustment Exclusive precision centering design centers bit precisely - Makes it easy to keep bit on intended cut line when using jigs, templates, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices Right or left switch location - For user preference and consistency (motor does not rotate during depth adjustment) Classic hardwood handles - For comfort and beauty One-piece armature shaft - For accuracy and long bit shank capacity Soft start - Reduces start-up torque Constant Response circuitry - Maintains constant speed under load, provides overload protection Includes: 2.25 HP Fixed-Base Electronic Router - 1617EVS-46,Motor - 16176,1/4 in. Self-Releasing Collet Chuck - 2 610 906 283,1/2 in. Self-Releasing Collet Chuck - 2 610 906 284,16mm Shaft Wrench - 2 610 991 388,Collet Nut Wrench - 2 610 992 417,Tool-Free Templet Guide Adapter - 2 610 991 370,10 ft. Flexible Rubber Cord,Chip Shield - 2 610 991 389.
- Reconditioned Bosch Products have a One-year warranty through the Bosch factory or an authorized service center
- 2.25HP/ 12 AMP Motor 8000-25000 RPM - Most powerful in its class
- Variable speed - Match speed to workpiece and task
- Coarse and microfine bit depth adjustment system with resettable depth indicator - Constant-response circuitry - Monitors and maintains desired RPM for consistent performance
- Tool-free templet guide adapter for fast and easy templet guide changes