|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Makita RD1101 2-1/4-Horsepower Variable Speed D-Handle Router
Lowest new price: $214.99
List price: $229.00
The Makita 2-1/4 Hp Router Has A Powerful 11.0 Amp Motor With Variable Speed (8,000 - 24,000 Rpm) For The Most Demanding Applications And Low Noise (81Db) And Low Vibration For Operator Comfort. It Is Designed With A Soft Start Feature For Smooth Start-Ups And Contains All-Ball Bearing Construction For Longer Tool Life. Rugged Aluminum Motor Housing With Small 3-1/4" Diameter For Easy Handling And Sub Base Accepts Industry Standard Template Guides For Convenience. Industrial Cam-Lock For Fast And Easy Depth Adjustment And Removal Of Motor And Durable Flat Top Design Provides Stability When Changing Bits. Front Knob Can Be Placed In Two Locations For Left Or Right Handed Operator. Large Calibrated Depth Control Ring For Easy Depth Adjustment And Externally Accessible Brushes For Greater Serviceability., Collet Capacities: 1/2" And 1/4" , No Load Speed:8,000 - 24,000 Rpm , Amp (115V):11.0 , Overall Height 8-3/4" , Approximate Shipping Weight:10 Lbs. Standard Equipment: , 1/4" Collet (193214-9) , 1/2" Collet (763643-6) , 2 Wrenches (781031-5)Please Note: Due To The High Incident Of Fraudulent Transactions With Orders Containing Power Tools, Orders For This Item Must Ship To The Billing Address.
- The Makita 2-1/4 HP Router has a powerful 11.0 Amp motor with variable speed
- It is designed with a Soft start feature for smooth start-ups and contains all-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Rugged aluminum motor housing with small 3-1/4" diameter for easy handling and sub base accepts industry standard template guides for convenience
- Quietest (81dB) and lowest vibration router in its class
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Rugged aluminum motor housing with small 3-1/4" diameter for easy handling
- Sub-base accepts industry standard template guides for convenience
|Makita RP2301FC 3-1/4 HP Plunge Router (Variable Speed)
Lowest new price: $329.00
List price: $329.00
' Router, HP 3-1/4 , Amps 15, Voltage 120, No Load RPM 9000-22000, Power Source AC, Tool Length (In.) 12-1/4, Overall Depth (In.) 12-1/4 In., Tool Weight (Lb.) 13.4, Cord 9 ft., Switch Trigger, Bearings Ball, Handle Ergonomic, Speed Type Variable, Includes Wrench, 1/4 Collet, 1/2 Collet '
The Makita 3-1/4 HP Plunge Router with Variable Speed delivers powerful precision with smooth plunge action and superior performance, with added features including variable speed, electronic speed control and an electric brake. The RP2301FC is engineered with 15 Amp power, ease-of-use features, and an increased plunge capacity for a wide range of applications including fine woodworking, cabinetry, windows, doors, and more.
15 Amp Power and 22,000 RPM for Smooth Routing
|POWER - Powerful 15 Amp motor with variable speed dial delivers 9,000 - 22,000 RPM for smooth routing|
|PERFORMANCE - Linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action and superior performance|
|CAPACITY - 0" - 2-3/4" plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into work piece|
|PRECISION - Quick-plunge depth adjustment with micro control and preset depth stops|
|INCLUDES - 1/4" collet sleeve, 1/2" collet cone, wrench and extended depth knob|
|Collet capacities||1/4" and 1/2"|
|Plunge capacity||0" - 2-3/4"|
|No load speed||9,000 - 22,000 RPM|
|Net weight||13.4 lbs.|
The RP2301FC features a 15 Amp motor with variable speed from 9,000 - 22,000 RPM and electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The RP2301FC has a soft start feature for smooth start-ups and an electric brake for increased productivity. It has a 0" - 2-3/4" plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into the work piece, with linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action. The RP2301FC is engineered with oversized ball bearing construction, as well as a built-in fan with labyrinth construction to minimize dust from entering the tool for longer tool life.
The RP2301FC has ergonomic rubberized handles with a built-in two-finger switch for added control, with a lock-on trigger for continuous operation and built-in twin L.E.D. lights that illuminate the work area for increased visibility. The quick-release plunge depth adjustment with micro control and three preset depth stops are engineered for added precision, and the plunge lock lever is conveniently located for efficient operation.
The RP2301FC is equipped with a shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes, and the "tool-less" template guide system provides quick and easy installation and removal. Additional ease-of-use features include easy-to-read depth scales, a chip deflector engineered to direct chips away from the operator, and a durable flat top design for stability when changing bits.
Engineered for Finish Woodworking
The RP2301FC uses 1/4" and 1/2" shank router bits, and is engineered for fine woodworking, cabinetry, furniture making, counter tops, decking, windows and doors, and general carpentry. It is ideal for professional woodworkers, furniture makers, professional craftsmen, cabinet makers, deck builders, boat builders, and general contractors seeking a best in class 3-1/4 HP plunge router. The RP2301FC is just another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best in class engineering.
About Makita's Plunge Routers
Makita's 3-1/4 HP Plunge Routers deliver powerful precision with smooth plunge action and superior performance. Makita’s latest 3-1/4 HP Plunge Routers feature 15 Amp power, ease-of-use features, and an increased plunge capacity for a wide range of applications including fine woodworking, cabinetry, windows, doors, and more.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
What's in the Box
Makita RP2301FC 3-1/4 HP Plunge Router (variable speed), 1/4-inch collet sleeve insert, 1/2-inch collet cone, extended-depth adjustment knob and wrench.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 9,000-22,000 RPM for smooth routing
- 0"" - 2-3/4"" plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into work piece
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Electric brake for increased productivity
- Linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action and superior performance
- Quick release plunge depth adjustment with micro control along with 3 preset depth stops for added precision
- Built-in twin L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area for increased visibility
- Oversized ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Ergonomic rubberized handles with built-in large two-finger switch for added control and use
- Conveniently located plunge lock lever for efficient operation
- Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes
- ""Tool-less"" template guide system for quick and easy installation and removal
- Lock-on trigger switch for continuous operation
- Built in fan with labyrinth construction minimizes dust from entering the tool for longer tool life
- Easy-to-read depth scales
- Chip deflector engineered to direct chips away from the operator
- Durable flat top design for stability when changing bits
- Uses 1/4"" and 1/2"" shank router bits
- Double insulated
- Extended Depth Adjustment Knob (158980-5)
- 1/2"" Collet (763622-4)
- 1/4"" Collet (763803-0)
- Wrench (781030-7)
- Oversized ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Built in twin LED lights illuminate the work area for increased visibility
- Ergonomic rubberized handles with built in large two finger switch for added control and use.
- Shaft Lock for easy bit changes
- Lock on trigger switch for continuous operation
|StewMac Precision Router Base, The Original, Designed by StewMac
Lowest new price: $69.21
List price: $69.21
A more stable way to support your Dremel. Our sturdy, compact base is the best way to hold a Dremel for freehand routing, inlaying, widening fret slots and more.
Made of machined steel, brass and aluminum, it features precision cutting depth adjustment with large thumbwheels to eliminate guesswork.
Designed especially for stringed instrument work.
Accurate freehand routing
Sturdy, compact, and adjustable
Each turn of the large knurled thumbwheels adjusts your Dremel's cutting depth by .035" (.889mm). You can rout an inlay cavity that's precisely compensated for the thickness of the pearl and glue, for less sanding later.
Tall twin handles give you excellent control for freehand routing, and you get a good view of your work. There's even a built-in nozzle for attaching a mini air pump to continuously blow away the dust—you'll rout inlay cavities more precisely, for a better fit requiring less filler.
Installation is easy.
Simply unscrew the threaded plastic collar on the nose of the Dremel, and screw on the Precision Router Base. Its 3/4-12 thread fits:
•Dremel 4000, 400XPR, Professional, MultiPro™ and most corded models made since 1986
• Black & Decker Wizard™ and RTX™
• Our Foredom custom handpiece
- The Original Precision Router Base
- Developed here at StewMac by Dan Erlewine and Don MacRostie
- Sturdy, compact, and adjustable, made of machined steel, brass and aluminum
- Excellent control, easy installation, accurate freehand routing
- Includes router base only; Dremel tool NOT included
- StewMac Carbide Downcut Inlay Router Bits, Set of 5 diameter sizes
- LOOYUAN 20pcs 3mm Shank Tungsten Steel Solid Carbide Rotary Files Diamond Burrs Set Fits Dremel Tool for Woodworking Drilling Carving Engraving
- Dremel 335-01 Plunge Router Attachment
- Bob Smith 103 Insta-Cure 2oz Super Thin
- Starbond EM-02 Super Fast Thin, PREMIUM Instant CA (Cyanoacrylate Adhesive) Super Glue plus Extra Cap and Microtips, 2 oz. (For Woodturning, Pen Turning, Hobby, Stabilizing, Finish, Inlay)
- StewMac Carbide Downcut Inlay Router Bit, 1/32" (0.79mm) diameter
- 9" Shinto Saw Rasp
- Dremel 225-01 Flex Shaft Attachment
- Mother-of-pearl Inlay Supplies for Woodworkers, Turners, Casters, Luthiers, Professionals and Hobbyists - Combo, 2 oz.
- SUIZAN Japanese Hand Saw 6 inch Dozuki (Dovetail) Pull Saw for Woodworking
|Festool 574692 Router OF 1400 EQ Imperial
Lowest new price: $600.00
Lowest used price: $558.00
List price: $600.00
Our most versatile router packs 1400 watts into less than 10 lbs. It’s got enough power for most routing tasks, yet it's small enough to allow precise control.
- Ergonomic handles: Festool routers are designed for increased control and reduced fatigue. Integrated switches allow use with just one hand
- Dust extraction: Integrated dust extraction ports capture dust and debris at the point of creation, increasing visibility, prolonging cutter life, and saving valuable cleanup time
- Swiveling chip deflector: Can be used with edge forming bits, maximizing chip and dust extraction even around curves and corners. Attaches and releases quickly with tool-free spring clip system
- System integration: Designed for use with the FS Guide Rail system, MFS multi-routing templates, and a wide range of other accessory options
- Precision depth adjustment: Micro-adjustability dial allows routing with tremendous precision
|PORTER-CABLE 8931 Plunge Router Base
Lowest new price: $111.54
List price: $114.99
Amazon.com Offering four adjustable depth settings for flexibility and versatility, the Porter-Cable 8931 Plunge Router Base is so easy to operate you can plunge with just one or two fingers. Solid multiple stops combine with a convenient lever that can be locked into the open positions for smooth plunging. Brass bushings add durability, a thumb rotating stop turret ensures safety, and a dust collector port helps keep your workspace clean.
Offering four adjustable depth settings for flexibility and versatility, the Porter-Cable 8931 Plunge Router Base is so easy to operate you can plunge with just one or two fingers. Solid multiple stops combine with a convenient lever that can be locked into the "open" positions for smooth plunging. Brass bushings add durability, a thumb rotating stop turret ensures safety, and a dust collector port helps keep your workspace clean.
- Accessory base for router models 891 and 892
- Replacement base for combination kit models 893PK, 894PK and 895PK
- Plunge base offers through-the-column dust collection for efficient dust removal and improved bit and cut-line visibility
- Machined brass bushings and steel guide rods provide a smooth, controlled plunge stroke
- Depth rod with 6-position adjustable turret enables stepped or repeated plunge cuts Flat side on plunge base allows user to work in tighter spaces and provides a straight reference point
|Bosch MRP23EVS 120-Volt 2.3 HP Plunge Base Router
Lowest new price: $224.00
List price: $224.99
Includes Plunge-Base Router - MRP23EVS-RT, Motor, MRP001 Plunge Base, 1/4 in. and 1/2 in. Self-Releasing Collets, Bit Wrenches
- 10000 - 25000 RPM; 2.3 HP (max tool)
- Trigger control system-trigger power switch located in handle for enhanced control
- After lock microfine depth adjustment-easy and precise adjustments at any plunge setting
- Smooth plunge action, spring-lock plunge lever, and depth rod for easy and precise plunge routing
- Always-on LED lighting-for enhanced visibility in bit area
|JessEm Pow-R-Tek Router Table Motor With Remote Switch
Lowest new price: $369.87
List price: $369.99
This JessEm® Pow-R-Tek Router Table Motor with Remote Switch is a great addition to your shop. Imagine having a router motor that you can turn on and off without fumbling around under the table and the ability to control your speed quickly and accurately - all at your fingertips.
This is a powerful motor with electronic variable-speed control and a digital, easy-to-read display on the remote control power box. Whether you need more or less speed, the exact speed you want is at your fingertips. Soft Start for smooth transitions to full power on, preventing sudden power surges. Dial in your speed with the large adjustment knob, and you don't have to guess what speed your router is running; you can see your RPM setting on the digital display as you adjust the dial. You get exactly the speed you need. Premium electronic feedback circuitry maintains optimal speed power under load. Dust and contaminants are not a problem with double sealed ball bearing construction. Includes 1/4" and 1/2" collets and offset wrenches. 4.2" diameter motor is designed for Mast-R-Lift Excel II and Mast-R-Lift II but will also retrofit to the older models of Mast-R-Lifts, as well as the original Excel.
This router motor is not for handheld use.
- 15-amp, 3-1/4 HP motor with soft start and electronic variable-speed control 10,000 to 21,000 RPM
- Dial in your speed with RPM setting on the digital display as you adjust the dial
- Premium electronic feedback circuitry maintains optimal speed power under load
- 4.2" diameter motor is designed for Mast-R-Lift Excel II (#100158) and Mast-R-Lift II (#847824)
- Includes 1/4" and 1/2" collets and offset wrenches
|Ridgid ZRR2401 1.6 HP Laminate Trimmer (Certified Refurbished)
Lowest new price: $74.99
List price: $74.99
This is a factory reconditioned product. Reconditioned generally means that the product has been returned to the manufacturer, who brings the product back to like new condition. Some products may contain cosmetic blemishes. Includes 1.6 HP Laminate Trimmer - ZRR2401, Round Base, Square Base, Collect Wrenches, Edge Guide, Guide Bars, 1/4 in. Bit, Bag, Operator's Manual
- LED light illuminates work area for increased visibility
- Round and square bases for added versatility and convenience
- Easy access micro adjust dial for precise depth control
- Overmold grip for maximum comfort
- Spindle lock for easy bit changes
|Ridgid, R22002, 2 HP Fixed Base Router
Lowest new price: $177.99
List price: $189.00
BRAND NEW OPEN BOX, FAST SHIPPING. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
|Craftsman 12-amp, 2-hp Fixed/Plunge Base Router with Soft Start Technology 00927683000P
Lowest new price: $109.95
Lowest used price: $169.88
- Hiltex 10100 Tungsten Carbide Router Bits | 15-Piece Set
- POWERTEC 71068 T-Track Knobs with 1/4-20 by 1-1/2" Bolts and Washers(Set of 10)
- WEN 6510 Oscillating Spindle Sander
- Starrett Measure Stix SM44ME Steel White Measure Tape with Adhesive Backing, English/Metric Graduation Style, Left To Right Reading, 4' (1.2m) Length, 0.5" (13mm) Width, 0.0625" Graduation Interval
- Router Table Craftsman Perfect For Woodworking In Your Garage Or Work Shop Amazing Wood Working Tables For Your Tools
- POWERTEC 71017 Band Clamp with Quick-Release Levers
- GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock for Table Saws, Router Tables, Band Saws, and Jointers by MICROJIG
- Irwin 226361 Woodworker's Vise, 6 1/2 Inch
- Swanson Tool S0101CB Speed Square Layout Tool with Blue Book and Combination Square Value Pack
- IRWIN Combination Square, Metal-Body, 12", 1794469
Page 4 of 19
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.