|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|DEWALT DW625 3-Horsepower Variable Speed Electronic Plunge Router
Lowest new price: $283.50
List price: $283.50
Offering excellent professional grade quality and comfortable handling, the DEWALT DW625 variable speed electronic plunge router is powered by a 3 horsepower, 15 amp motor for power and precision. It offers a soft start for smoother operation and variable speeds from 8,000 to 22,000 RPM.
Smooth operation from soft-starting 3 horsepower, 15 amp motor (view larger).
DW625 3 Horsepower Variable Speed Electronic Plunge Router At a Glance:
- 3 horsepower, 15 amp motor with soft start
- Electronic variable speed runs at 8,000-22,000 RPM with constant speed
- Micro-fine bit depth adjustment
- Dust extraction adapter
- Three-year limited warranty; one-year free service
Power and Performance
The DW625's 3 horsepower, 15 amp motor uses state-of-the-art circuitry for soft starts and smooth operation, and its full wave electronic variable speed motor runs at 8,000-22,000 RPM with constant speed under load to ensure a quality finish in all materials. The rack and pinion depth adjuster, magnified scale, and micro-fine bit depth adjuster provide fast and accurate depth settings, while the phosphorous bronze bushings provide a smooth and accurate plunge.
Comfort and Convenience
The handles offer total comfort and confidence as you guide the 11-1/4-pound DW625 around. And its soft start means no jerking, even when you start it at its peak speed. It comes with 1/2- and 1/4-inch collets, and when it's time to change the bit, you'll appreciate the spindle-lock button; it's a big square with a finger depression, unlike most other routers that offer either two wrenches to wrestle with or a small, sharp spindle-lock pin that leaves a red dent in your finger. One side of the base is rounded and one is flat, and it comes with a dust-extraction adapter.
This DEWALT tool is backed by three-year limited warranty covering any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship (from the date of purchase). It's also covered by DEWALT's one-year free service contract, where DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use--for free.
What's in the Box
DEWALT DW625 router; 1/4- and 1/2-inch collets; dust extraction adapter; template guide bushing adapter; wrench; operating instructions
One-piece motor shaft and spindle ensures perpendicularity and accuracy (view larger).
- Powerful, smooth-running 15 Amp motor generates 3 HP
- Full wave electronic variable speeds between 8,000 and 22,000 RPM
- Rack and pinion depth adjuster; Magnified scale; Micro-fine bit depth adjuster for faster, more accurate bit depth settings
- Base dimensions: 5-5/8 x 6-11/16 inches; weighs 11.2 pounds
- Includes: 1/4-inch collet, 1/2-inch collet, dust extraction adapter, template guide bushing adapter, wrench
|Ridgid R2401 Laminate Trim Router
Lowest new price: $79.79
Lowest used price: $90.00
List price: $163.80
Includes 1.6 HP Laminate Trimmer - R2401, Round Base, Square Base, Collect Wrenches, Edge Guide, Guide Bars, 1/4 in. Bit, Bag, Operator's Manual
- Round and Square Bases - for added versatility and convenience
- Easy Access Micro Adjust Dial - for precise depth control
- Flat Top - router sits upside down for easier bit changes
- No Mar Top - Overmold on top of router prevents marring of work surface
- Quick Release Lever - allows for easy removal of motor from base
|Big Horn 14107 Universal Offset Router Base Plate Fits Bosch, DeWalt, Porter Cable, Hitachi
Lowest new price: $24.99
List price: $24.99
Brand: Big Horn
With this Big Horn 14107 Universal Offset Router Base add precision to routing applications including straight and rounded edges, inlays and more with this 3/8" thick clear acrylic base with a 1/2" thick reversible edge guide. This universal offset router base can be used for template routing, edge routing, shaping and grooving. The offset base is specifically designed to reduce the natural tipping that can occur when routing on a board's edge; the extension on the offset base has an over-sized hand-gripped knob to make it easier to use and further steady the router while in use. Made of durable, thick clear acrylic with a scratch-resistant surface, the offset base allow you to see your router path for better work accuracy. Bosch: Bosch 1617, Bosch 1618 series, Bosch 1619, Bosch 1619 EVS | DeWalt: Dewalt DW625, Dewalt DW616, Dewalt DW618 series | Hitachi: Hitachi M12VC (not M12V) | Makita: Makita 1100 series | Porter Cable: Porter-Cable 100, Porter-Cable 690, Porter-Cable 890 series, Porter-Cable 7529, Porter-Cable 8529.
- Pre-drilled for most routers | Centering pin included | Easy mounting
- Make routing on edges easier | Helps to keep you router level on the work piece
- Base is 12" overall, predrilled to fit most popular routers and can easily be drilled to fit others
- Two separate attachment points allow you to rout 0-5" from the edge
- Includes standard 1-3/16" guide bushing insert and screws to attach router
|DEWALT DW621 2-Horsepower Plunge Router
Lowest new price: $227.94
List price: $239.99
Full wave electronic variable speed motor with soft start runs, rack and pinion depth adjuster, integral dust collection system, spindle lock button, rubber-coated knobs have plunge-lock and on/off built-in, one-piece motor shaft and spindle ensures perpendicularity and accuracy, guide Bushing adapter plate accepts standard guide bushings for template work, phosphorous bronze bushings provide a smooth and accurate plunge, micro-fine depth adjuster. Specs: no load speed 8,000-24,000RPM, 1/2", 1/4" collet dia., 2-1/8" plunge stroke, depth stop 3 stage turret stop, base dimension 4-5/16 x 6-1/4", spindle lock, weighs 9lbs. Includes: 1/4" and 1/2" collets, template guide bushing adapter, wrench.
Offering stand-out performance and providing convenient, built-in dust collection, the DeWalt DW621 2-HP plunge router is both powerful and well-balanced for precision performance. Variable engine speed ranging from 8,000 RPM to 24,000 RPM with an electronic control that maintains speed during tough cuts means you can use a broad range of bits without the burning delicate woods or getting bogged down. For added convenience, you can set your desired depth quickly and accurately using a rack-and-pinion height adjustment system. This professional router includes long, precision-machined collets in both 1/4-inch and 1/2-inch sizes and a wrench for efficient bit changes.
- Full wave electronic variable speed motor with soft start runs at 8,000-24,000 rpm with constant speed under load to ensure a quality finish in all materials
- Rack and pinion depth adjuster, with micro-fine adjusting allows quick, accurate set-up
- Integral dust collection system efficiently removes chips and provides superior bit visibility
- Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes
- Innovative rubber-coated knobs have plunge-lock and on/off built-in for maximum user control; 1/4-inch - 1/2-inch collet capacity for greater versatility
|Bosch PR20EVSPK 5.6-Amp Colt Palm Grip 1-Horsepower Fixed and Plunge Base Variable-Speed Router Combo Kit
Lowest new price: $157.80
List price: $157.80
The Bosch PR20EVSPK Colt palm grip variable-speed router combo kit is a versatile tool that's ideal for performing custom carpentry, trimming laminate flooring or deck planks, mortising hinges, dovetailing, and a host of other at-home and professional jobs. The PR20EVSPK owes its robust performance to a 1.0-horsepower (the highest rating for small routers), 5.6-amp motor that spins at a variable speed of 16,000 to 35,000 RPM and has a soft-start that reduces startup torque. Additionally, depth adjustment is simple with the PR20EVSPK: just align and lower the motor and then lock the router in position with the clamping level. Micro-fine adjustments are equally effortless thanks to the wheel on the back of the router's base. The new PR011 Plunge Base is designed to expand the versatility of the Bosch palm routers. The PR011 offers exceptionally smooth plunge action and simple micro fine depth adjustments with depth scales printed on the tool in both-Inch and metric measurements. The plunge base offers fast and accurate depth setting with a 7-step depth stop, two of which are adjustable. The PR011s plunge lock lever is conveniently located near the left handle and springs to the locked position when released, as most users prefer. A clear sub-base allows woodworkers to see their work piece at all times, and the units precision centering design makes it easy to adjust the subcase to keep a bit on the intended cut line when using jigs, templates, dovetail fixtures and other guidance devices. The PR20EVSPK combo kit includes the PR20EVS router motor and the PR011 fixed and plunge base. Both bases feature ergonomic, soft-grip areas for comfortable use and enhanced control. A tool-less motor clamp allows users to quickly remove the router from the bases with ease. Combo kit includes: PR20EVS Motor, PR011 Fixed/Plunge Base, PR002 Straight Edge Guide, Bit-Change Wrenches, 1/4-Inch Self-Releasing Collet, and Carrying Case.
- Contoured Soft Grip Area: Most ergonomic router in its Class for exceptional comfort
- Variable-Speed Dial: for matching speed to work piece and task
- Quick-Clamp System: Move motor from base to base without tools
- Aluminum non-cantilevered fixed base: Durable, solid and precise
- 7-Step adjustable depth stop turret plus micro fine adjustment on depth rod: for fast, accurate bit depth setting
|Bosch 12V Max EC Brushless Palm Edge Router (Bare Tool) GKF12V-25N
Lowest new price: $149.00
List price: $149.00
The Bosch GKF12V-25N 12V Max EC Brushless Palm Edge Router delivers cordless freedom and a unique offset design, making this router the choice for comfortable, compact edge routing and trimming The ergonomic GKF12V-25 palm edge router is light weight and balanced. This professional cordless router is designed specifically to make edge routing and trimming easier. It features a unique ergonomic design that has most of the tool and its gripping areas positioned over the workpiece for maximum stability when edge-forming. It weighs only 2.2 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery). The EC Brushless motor helps to provide great runtime. When rounding 0.2 In. of beech, this unit delivers 23 Ft. of routing per battery Amp hour (Ah). It has an easy-change spindle lock, fast macro depth adjustment, and easy fine depth adjustment at 0.04 In. per revolution of the dial. For user protection, it includes a drop-detection sensor that stops the motor when dropped, as well as finger barriers to help prevent contact with the bit area. This is a bare-tool kit; the battery and charger are sold separately.
- POWER: The Bosch GKF12V-25N provides ergonomic 12V Max palm edge router construction and delivers a lightweight, well-balanced design, cordless convenience, EC Brushless power and runtime for hassle-free edge routing.
- STABILITY: This cordless router allows easy handling with most of the tool and its gripping areas positioned over the workpiece for maximum stability when edge-forming and trimming.
- EFFICIENT: With an EC Brushless motor, the GKF12V-25N cordless router provides efficient power, with a maximum 13,000 rpm and up to 23 Ft. of round-over capacity per battery Amp hour.
- VERSATILE: Featuring a versatile depth-adjustment system, the GKF12V-25N ensures precise fine depth adjustment (0.04 In. per dial revolution) and easy macro depth adjustment.
- CONVENIENT: The router's depth adjustment lock helps prevent tampering with depth setting while the easy-change spindle lock provides easy one-wrench bit changes for maximum convenience.
|Bosch 120-Volt 2.3 HP Electronic Plunge Base Router MRP23EVS
Lowest new price: $224.00
List price: $224.99
Includes Plunge-Base Router - MRP23EVS-RT, Motor, MRP001 Plunge Base, 1/4 in. and 1/2 in. Self-Releasing Collets, Bit Wrenches
- POWER: The Bosch MRP23EVS Plunge Base Router features a powerful 15 amp motor which produces 10000 - 25000 RPM and 2.3 HP (max tool).
- CONTROL: The router features a trigger control system with the power switch located on the handle for enhanced user control and convenience.
- ADJUSTABLE: Bosch's Afterlock microfine bit-depth adjustment allows for easy and precise adjustments at any plunge setting. The variable speed dial helps the user match the speed to the material.
- ACCURACY: The router's smooth plunge action, spring-lock plunge lever, and depth rod provide easy and precise plunge routing. Bosch's Constant Response circuitry delivers a constant speed throughout the span of the cut.
- CONVENIENT: The MRP23EVS router comes complete with an always-on LED light for enhanced visibility in bit area as well as a cord swivel for added mobility.
|Festool 497656 Of 2200 Base Accessory Kit, Imperial
Lowest new price: $420.00
List price: $420.00
Includes parallel edge guide, guide stop, guide rods, table widener base, small bore base, template guide base, offset base for guide rail, & imperial template guide bushings.
- All OF 2200 accessories clearly arranged and within reach in a SYSTAINER
- Includes imperial components
- Less expensive versus buying items separately
|Porter-Cable 450 1.25 HP Compact Router
Lowest new price: $119.00
List price: $122.57
Ergonomically designed to allow for comfortable and assured, single handed control . Durable 1.25HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications. Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut. Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64". Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position. Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes.
- Ergonomically designed to allow for comfortable and assured, single handed control
- Durable 1.25HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications, Fixed speed, 27,000 rpm
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64-inch
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position
|DEWALT DW618K 2-1/4 HP Electronic Variable Speed Fixed Base Router with So Start Kit
Lowest new price: $153.81
List price: $320.16
This fixed-base D-handle router from DeWalt has all the design features to make it a popular choice with woodworkers and professional carpenters for freehand routing. The tool's powerhouse is a smooth-running, 12 amp, 2-1/4-horsepower variable-speed motor with soft start and a spindle lock. It offers more than enough power to make precise, clean cuts in tough hardwood materials without bogging down. A micro-fine adjustment ring is used to dial in the height setting at 1/64-inch increments, so the motor itself doesn't need to be turned, and as a consequence, the position of the switch and cord doesn't change every time your cut-depth does. This same motor can be used with DeWalt's DW6182 plunge base or their DW6184 two-handle fixed base, and DeWalt has thoughtfully made motor removal and base changing a quick and easy, tool-free operation. As finishing touches, the toggle switch on the motor (switched on for operation and overridden by the locking trigger in the D-handle grip) is sealed against dust penetration, and the cord is fully detachable for use with other DeWalt bases and to protect it in storage. DeWalt's engineers and designers clearly spent a lot of time making sure this router package addressed every need a woodworker could have, and the result is a tool that stands with the best in its price range. This model includes a carrying case. --Brian Trinen
- 2-1/4 horsepower, 12-amp electronic variable-speed motor provides power to rout smoothly through toughest hardwoods
- Electronic variable speed with full feedback control for constant speed under load from 8,000-24,000 RPM
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64-inch increments and adjusts vertically
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes
Page 4 of 20
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.