|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw
Lowest new price: $439.00
List price: $469.00
The DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw features a powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has a super efficient dust collection system that captures over 75% of dust generated. This Miter saw also offers an exclusive back fence design which cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2x12 at 45°.
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive Back Fence Design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2x12 at 45°
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated.
- Backed by Dewalt's 3 year limited warranty
|BLACK+DECKER BDEJS600C 5.0-Amp Jig Saw
Lowest new price: $29.98
List price: $29.98
Black & Decker BDEJS600C 5.0amp Smart Select Jig Saw features Curve Control technology, allowing you to adjust the saw's orbit in 1 of 4 customized settings to help complete your specific project. The 5 Amp variable-speed motor generates up to 3,000 SPM of cutting power. This saw can make bevel cuts of up to 45 degrees and features an adjustable shoe for a stable cutting platform. It also has a new and improved Wire Guard which provides clear line of sight for precise cuts. Includes: (1) BDEJS600C Jigsaw and (1) Jigsaw Blade.
- Curve Control technology which allows you to adjust the saw's orbit in 1 of 4 customized settings
- 5 Amp variable-speed motor; up to 3,000 SPM of cutting power
- Can make 45 degree bevel cuts; with adjustable shoe for stability
- New and improved Wire Guard
- Dust blower
- New and improved Wire Guard for more precise cuts
- Keyless blade clamp for tool-free blade change
|WEN 3920 16-Inch Two-Direction Variable Speed Scroll Saw with Flexible LED Light
Lowest new price: $84.01
List price: $99.99
Remember when your scroll saw could cut in two different directions? Take on the most intricate and artful cuts with the WEN 16-Inch Variable Speed Two-Direction Scroll Saw. The 9/16-inch stroke saws through hard woods up to two inches thick. Adjust the speed anywhere from 550 to 1600 strokes per minute with the simple turn of a knob. The cast iron base prevents vibration and walking during operation while the spacious 16-by-11-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees for angled cut. The adjustable air pump clears saw dust from your work area to give you a clear line of vision as you cut. This combined with the 1-1/2-inch dust port keep your work area clean so you can focus on your woodworking. The saw also includes a hold-down foot clamp for securing your project in place along with a flexible work light that bends and adjusts to whatever position your heart desires. This unique blade holder accepts both pinned and pinless blades while also allowing users to change the direction of their cut to accommodate their particular workpiece. For pinned blades, simply pop the pins out of the front holder and turn the blade 90 degrees. Now, your cuts are no longer confined by the 16-inch throat of the scroll saw. On top of that, our removable pinless blade holder design tightly grips blades to prevent them from coming loose during operation. Onboard blade and holder storage creates simple organization solutions between jobs. And because its a WEN product, your scroll saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Unique design accepts blades in two directions (standard and 90 degrees) to allow for infinite ripping capacity
- Variable speed goes from 400 to 1600 strokes per minute
- Spacious 16-by-11-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left for angled cuts
- Cuts wood up to 2 inches thick with a 16-inch throat depth in the standard position
- Features a cast iron base, air pump, flex light, dust port, foot lock clamp, onboard storage, and three blades
|WORX WORXSAW 4-1/2" Compact Circular Saw – WX429L
Lowest new price: $57.00
Lowest used price: $49.59
List price: $69.00
Value not found
- Cut 2x4's in a single pass with an easily maneuverable compact saw that weighs 50% less than a traditional 7-1/4" circular saw
- Thin blade makes for less tool strain, resulting in full size circular saw cutting speed and performance
- Easy-set depth gauge lever and 0-45-degree bevel settings for quick adjustments
- Left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility; grip with integrated safety trigger for comfort, balance, and control
- Box includes 4-1/2" WORXSAW, 24T Carbide-tipped Blade, Parallel Guide, Vacuum Adapter, Allen Key, and Manufacturer's 3-year warranty
|Hitachi C10FCG 15-Amp 10" Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
Lowest new price: $99.00
Lowest used price: $86.13
List price: $119.00
The Hitachi C10FCG 10" Compound Miter Saw is lightweight for easier transport. The 15 Amp motor generates a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM for making crosscuts and miter cuts with ease. This saw offers a bevel range of 0-45 degrees to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts. It is designed for woodworkers who demand precision, reliability and versatility on the job.
- 0-52 degree miter angle range to the right & left for increased flexibility
- 0-45 degree bevel range to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts.Thumb actuated positive stops for quick miter adjustments
- 24.2 lbs to facilitate maneuverability and easier transport.Dust collector attachment included to minimize airborne particle
- 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest cutting jobs.Large table for better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
- Miter ranges - left 52, right 52
|SKIL 5280-01 15-Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide
Lowest new price: $48.99
Lowest used price: $54.80
List price: $59.99
For the more experienced user who needs a powerful circular saw with advanced features, the SKIL 5280 7-1/4 inch circular saw is the saw for the job. The 15-Amp motor has the power and performance you need to quickly cut lumber and sheet goods for a room addition, deck and more. The single-beam laser guides cuts with increased accuracy, while the integrated dust blower keeps the line of cut sawdust free. The 51 degree bevel, with positive stop at 45 degrees, gives a variety of cut options, while blades changes are easier with spindle lock and on-tool wrench.
- 15-Amp motor for more power and performance than the SKIL 5680
- 15% weight reduction vs. SKIL 5680, reduces user fatigue
- Single beam laser for more accurate cuts. Arbor size: 5/8 inches, cord length: 6 feet
- Carrying bag for convenient portability and storage
- 51Degree bevel with positive stop at 45Degree for greater cut capacity that SKIL 5680
|SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
Lowest new price: $87.99
Lowest used price: $76.55
List price: $87.99
Been putting off that kitchen or bathroom tile project? Lets get that off the to do list and complete tiling projects easily with the SKil model 3540, 7 in. Wet Tile Saw. The stainless steel top resists corrosion and the adjustable rip fence with miter gauge ensures accurate straight and miter cuts. Its 7-in included diamond blade ensures smooth cutting along with a blade cooling water reservoir that keeps the blade cool and minimizes dust and debris. Why rent one, when you can add this power tool to your collection for about the same cost? - Stainless steel table top - resistant to corrosion - Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge - for accurate straight and miter cuts - Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees - flexibility for different cut types - Blade cooling water reservoir - keeps blade cool and minimizes dust and debris\nWe are an authorized SKiL dealer
- Corrosive resistent stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-in.
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees
- Cross Cut Capacity: 7.75-in. Diagonal Cut Capacity: 7.25-in.
|DEWALT DCS391B 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Circular Saw, Tool Only
Lowest new price: $99.00
List price: $139.00
The DEWALT DCS391B 20V MAX 6-1/2" Circular Saw features a powerful 460 MWO, 5250 RPM motor that delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease. A high strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy, and an optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control. The 0Degree-50Degree bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications, along with the 6-1/2" carbide tipped blade for cutting 2x material at 90Degree and 45Degree and more cuts per charge. No load speed: 5250 rpm, Arbor size: 5/8", Depth of cut at 45Degree: 1-5/8", Depth of cut at 90Degree: 2-1/4". Includes: DCS391 6-1/2" Circular Saw, 6-1/2" Carbide-tipped Blade. This is a bare tool item (battery sold separately).
- Powerful 460 MWO, 5,150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- 0-50°(degree) bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control; Power Tool Type: Cordless
- 6.5-Inch carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90° and 45° and more cuts per charge
- Includes: DCS391 6.5-Inch Circular Saw and 6-.5-Inch Carbide-tipped Blade
|DEWALT DWE575SB 7-1/4-Inch Lightweight Circular Saw with Electric Brake
Lowest new price: $128.75
List price: $159.00
The Dewalt DWE575SB 7-1/4-inch lightweight circular saw with electric brake is designed to be one of the lightest and well balanced saw in its class at only 8.8 pounds, with an electric brake that stops the blade after the trigger is released. A ball bearing lower guard provides a durable design — even against dust contamination for smooth retraction — along with the high grade stamped aluminum shoe that provides the user with a durable and smooth base for accurate cutting. Advanced lower guard geometry for bevel cuts with integrated dust blower allows the user to clear the sightline while cutting. A patented tough cord protection system provides 3x durability against cord pull-out. On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy storage and convenience for blade changes. It also includes a handy carrying case for easy portability.
Weighing only 8.8 pounds and measuring 7.2 inches in width, the DWE575SB is one of the lightest circular saws in its class. Despite its small size, the unit delivers plenty of power to perform some of the most demanding applications with 1,950 Max Watts Out (MWO) and 5,100 revolutions per minute (RPM). The saw is ideal for framers, concrete formers, general contractors, and remodelers who are tasked with completing applications ranging from framing walls to cutting plywood, siding, exterior finishing, and more. Also, thanks to an integrated dust blower that cleans the user’s line of sight before cutting and high quality gears, the saw provides smooth cutting, high quality performance. The saw also features a 57-degree bevel capacity, with 22.5- and 45-degree detents, and a 2 9/16-inch depth of cut capacity, which is best in class and allows for a variety of applications.
To provide durability, DEWALT incorporated several features into the design of the new circular saw. For instance, a ToughCord cord system provides three times more resistance to cord pullouts when compared to circular saws without a ToughCord system. To aid in comfort and balance, the new circular saw features ergonomic handles and trigger actuation. The DWE575SB also features an electric break that allows for the saw blade to stop after two to three seconds from the time the trigger is released, providing additional safety. This feature allows users to start repetitive cuts faster.
7-1/4 inch circular saw, blade wrench, carbide-tipped 7-1/4 inch circular saw blade, user instruction manual, contractor bag.
- Amps: 15 amps
- Max Watts Out: 1950 watts
- No Load Speed: 5200 rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 57 degrees
- Bevel Stops: 22.5 and 45 degrees
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Rear Pivot: No
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 inches
- Depth of Cut at 90 degrees: 2.55 inches
- Depth of Cut at 45 degrees: 1.9 inches
- Tool Weight: 8.8 pounds
- The product is 7-1/4" Circle Saw/Brake
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- Lightweight and compact 8.8-Pound
- Electric Brake
- Patented 15-Amp motor
- 57-Degree beveling capacity with positive stops at 45-Degree and 22.5-Degree
- Integrated Dust blower
|DEWALT DW715 15-Amp 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw
Lowest new price: $219.00
List price: $319.99
Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11-positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability. Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4" nested and base molding up to 6-1/2" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts. 0-48 degree to the left and 0-3 degree to the right for increased capacity. 0-50 degree left and right miter capacity for greater versatility. Cam lock miter handle with miter detent override deliver quick, accurate miter angles. 4-hardened steel bevel stops at 0, 33.9, 45 and 48 degrees. Lightweight with built-in carry handle for easy portability. STANDARD EQUIPMENT: Carbide blade, extension kit, dust bag, blade wrench. SPECIFICATIONS: 15.0 amps, 4,000 RPM no load speed, 12" blade diameter, 5/8 or 1" arbor size, 6-1/2" vertical capacity baseboard against fence, 5-1/4" vertical capacity crown molding vertically nested, 8" horizontal capacity baseboard lying flat, 6-1/2" horizontal capacity crown molding lying flat, 2 x 8" for 45 degree bevel cut capacity (dimensional lumber), 2 x 8" for 90 degree cross-cut capacity (dimensional lumber), 2 x 8" max width for 90 degree cross-cut capacity, 4 x 6" dimensional lumber max height for 45 degree miter cut capacity, 2 x 6 dimensional lumber max width for 45 degree miter cut capacity, 42 lbs. tool weight. 15 amp motor, 4,000 rpm delivers extended power and durability. Stand Not Included.
Whether you're cutting baseboards or crown molding, the DEWALT 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw provides quick, accurate cuts for the job. Thanks to a powerful motor and convenient features, this compound miter saw is ready for a range of crosscutting and miter-cutting applications. In addition, it comes with a durable carbide blade, a blade wrench, and a convenient dust bag.
|12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw|
At a Glance:
- Powerful 15 amp motor delivers no-load speed of 4,000 rpm
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops
- Tall, sliding fence for work with crown and base moldings
- Four hardened steel bevel stops for versatility
- Three-year limited warranty, one-year free service, and 90-day money-back guarantee
Smart, Powerful Design for Quick, Accurate Cuts
Cut lumber 2 to 8 inches at precise angles up to 45 degrees. View larger.
Steel bevel stops are easy to find and set at common angles. View larger.
This DEWALT single-bevel compound miter saw's 12-inch blade is backed by a powerful and dependable 15 amp motor. Offering a no-load speed of 4,000 rpm, it makes quick work of cutting framing or molding, as well as other crosscutting and miter-cutting jobs.
This sturdy saw is designed to deliver both a versatile setup and excellent accuracy to handle a variety of applications. The precise miter system's adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate features 11 positive stops for easy setup and improved productivity. An easy-to-adjust cam-lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles, as well as allowing for detent override--which allows you to adjust the miter setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents. The saw's wide miter capacity--0 to 50 degrees to the left and the right--adds versatility.
In addition, a tall fence supports 5-1/4-inch crown molding nested vertically, as well as 6-1/2-inch base molding set vertically against the fence. This fence slides out of the way easily when it's time to make bevel cuts.
Increased Bevel Capacity and Convenient Stops
This DEWALT saw is designed to deliver quick, accurate bevel cuts. Ideal for a range of applications, the saw can deliver clean, 45-degree bevel cuts through dimensional lumber that measures up to 2 by 8 inches.
It also allows you to setup for bevel cuts that measure between 0 degrees and 48 degrees to the left and bevels that measure between 0 degrees and 3 degrees to the right, providing increased capacity for big jobs. Plus, with hardened steel bevel stops at 0, 33.9, 45 and 48 degrees, this saw delivers versatility and makes finding and setting the most common bevel angles a quick and easy process.
Portable and Easy To Transport
This lightweight compound miter saw weighs just 42 pounds and features a built-in carry handle, so you can move it around the jobsite easily and lift it comfortably when it comes time to stow the saw at the end of the day.
This 12-inch single-bevel compound miter saw also comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money back guarantee.
What's in the Box
DEWALT 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw, carbide blade, dust bag, and blade wrench.
Versatile 12-inch carbide blade makes precision cuts in a variety of materials.
- Sharp and thin saw
- This product satisfies the customer requirement
- Manufacture in China
- Includes: a carbide blade, dust bag, blade wrench and comfortable side handles in the base
- Miter detent override that allows you to override the miter stops and adjust to the desired setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops
- Tall sliding fences that support crown moulding up to 5-1/4-Inch. nested and base moulding up to 6-1/2-Inch vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Crosscut capacity up to 2x8-Inch dimensional lumber
- Bevels to the left up to 48° and to the right up to 3°, with positive stops at 0°, 45° and 33.9° for cutting crown moulding laying flat
- 4 hardened steel bevel stops at 0°, 33.9°, 45° and 48° that delivers versatility at most common bevel angles
- Cam lock miter handle with miter detent override that eliminates the need to twist the handle to lock in on the angle
Page 1 of 231
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.