|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Bare-Tool Milwaukee 2630-20 Bare-Tool 18-Volt 6-1/2-Inch Circular Saw (Tool Only, No Battery)
Lowest new price: $95.99
Lowest used price: $90.00
List price: $99.94
M18 6 1/2 CIRCULAR SAW TOOL ONLY. The product is easy to use. The product is durable. The product is manufactured in China.
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in China
- Heavy-Duty Magnesium Guards for maximum durability and On-board fuel gauge displays remaining battery charge
- Ergonomic, compact and lightweight design with soft-grip handle for operator comfort
- Electronic brake stops blade quickly and Aircraft aluminum shoe provides greater accuracy
- Includes: 18-Volt XC Circular Saw, 24T Carbide Blade
|DEWALT DCS387B 20-volt MAX Compact Reciprocating Saw (tool only).
Lowest new price: $109.99
Lowest used price: $103.99
List price: $109.99
The DEWALT DCS387B 20V MAX Compact Reciprocating Saw boasts of a compact and lightweight design at only 14.5" in total length; fits between studs and allows users to make cuts in confined spaces. It features a 4-position blade clamp that allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool free blade changes. The 1-1/8" stroke length delivers faster cutting speed, and a variable speed trigger with 0-2,900 spm provides increased blade control for precision cuts. The pivoting shoe provides increased versatility while cutting. It also offers a bright LED light illuminates dark work areas for better visibility. This is a baretool item - battery sold separately.
- Compact and lightweight design
- fits between studs and allows users to make cuts in confined spaces
- 4-Position Blade Clamp allows for flush cutting
- 1-1/8" stroke length delivers faster cutting speed
- Variable Speed Trigger with 0-2,900 spm
|SKIL 3386-01 2.5-Amp 9-Inch Band Saw
Lowest new price: $123.00
List price: $151.19
The SKIL 3386-02 120-volt 9-inch band saw features a 2.5-Amp motor, a ribbed aluminum table with tilting adjustment ranging from 0 to 45, and a blade guide adjustment for custom depth settings. This versatile band saw is intelligently designed with an attached flexible lamp for increased visibility and a mitre gauge. The table top is a full 11-13/16-inch square and the cutting depth is 3-1/8-inch with a throat depth of 9-inches. It comes with a flexible work light, blade, parallel guide, miter gauge, and hex key.
- Rip fence for straight, accurate cuts
- Articulating LED work light for better view of work piece and cut-line
- Features a 1-1/2-inch dust port that keeps work area clear of dust
- Rack and pinion table adjustment for quick angle and height adjustments
- Motor is 1-speed for wood or metal based materials
|Rockwell RK3441K 4-1/2” Compact Circular Saw, 5 amps, 3500 rpm with Dust Port and Accessory Kit
Lowest new price: $81.80
Lowest used price: $57.26
List price: $81.80
The Rockwell Compact 4-1/2-inch Circular Saw (RK3441K) is a powerful and functional circular saw which can replace conventional 7-1/4-inch circular saws. No need for a bulky circular saw when the Compact Circular Saw will cut 2x4s and sheet goods in the same amount of time with ease and comfort, thanks to its lightweight and compact design. You’ll finish your jobs quicker without having to drag out the big heavy circular saw. Most cuts made with circular saws are on materials less than 2" thick. With the Rockwell Compact Circular Saw, tackle any of these jobs with ease, comfort and control… and with just one hand. The slim grip handle improves comfort while enhancing grip and control, allowing you to guide the saw with just one hand. The result? Quick, easy operation with increased maneuverability for making cut-offs, plunge cuts and rips.
- Compact, powerful 5-amp electric motor - delivers full-size performance at 3,500 rpm to cut through 2x4s in a single pass
- Only 5 lbs., 50% lighter than conventional 7-1/4" circular saws
- Left-handed blade design provides remarkable cut-line visibility
- Slim, inline grip design provides great comfort, balance, and control - easily maneuverable for overhead cuts
- Maximum cutting depth at 90 degrees is 1-11/16" and bevel capacity at 45 degrees is 1-1/8"
|SKIL 9206-02 7.5-Amp Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw
Lowest new price: $39.88
Lowest used price: $39.00
List price: $54.95
The powerful, feature-rich SKIL 9206-02 Reciprocating Saw provides fast, efficient cutting in every application and unmatched power for its class. The 9206-02 Reciprocating Saw is the ideal tool for any homeowner application including demolition, trimming trees or completing small projects around the house.
- Powerful 7.5 Amp Motor provides ample power to get the job done
- Tool-Less Blade Change for easy blade changes
- Heavy duty metal gear housing for added ruggedness and durability
- Counter Balance for vibration control
- Pivoting Foot provides additional stability when cutting tough materials
|Rockwell RK3440K Versacut 4.0 Amp Ultra-Compact Circular Saw with Laser Guide and 3-Blade Kit with Carry Case
Lowest new price: $93.61
Lowest used price: $72.32
List price: $149.99
Rockwell’s RK3440K VersaCut is a powerful, multi-functional, ultra-compact circular saw that can cut wood, flooring, plastic, ceramic tile, slate, aluminum and even sheet metal. Its lightweight (four pounds) and streamlined design makes it easy to control with just one hand. Improve efficiency and comfort with the VersaCut, which eliminates the need to drag out a big, heavy circular saw to perform similar tasks. The Rockwell VersaCut possesses the power of a large, bulky and heavy circular saw in a compact, well-balanced, lightweight design. Get professional-looking results in wood, flooring, plastic, ceramic tile, metal, and more using exclusive laser guide technology that provides a precise cutting line. And thanks to its small size, the VersaCut gives you power and accuracy in tight areas that cannot be accessed by regular circular saws. The VersaCut—equipped with a 4-amp motor—provides professionals and do-it-yourselfers alike with the fantastic-looking results; users can make perfect rip cuts and plunge cuts with assistance from Laserguide technology that ensures users won't have to measure a cut twice (saving time and money). Use the dust extraction adapter to keep the cut line clear of dust to further improve visibility. And unlike most saws, the VersaCut is designed to cut through materials thicker than 1 inch. Thanks to an extremely slim design, the VersaCut provides you with better control—and its ergonomically balanced design with rear-motor construction improves user comfort and decreases fatigue. The lock-off switch prevents accidental starting, and the durable full metal inner and outer guard design extends product life. Quick access to the depth-adjustment lever allows you to move the indicator to the desired depth and lock the mechanism with ease. Kit includes one Rockwell RK3440K VersaCut circular saw with one 24T carbide-tipped blade for cutting wood, one 44T HSS blade for cutting aluminum and PVC, one diamond Grit blade for cutting ceramic tile and cement board, one no-mar plastic base plate cover, one parallel guide, one vacuum adapter, two Allen wrenches and one carrying bag.
Rockwell’s RK3440K VersaCut is a powerful, multi-functional, ultra-compact circular saw that can cut wood, flooring, plastic, ceramic tile, slate, aluminum and even sheet metal. Its lightweight (four pounds) and streamlined design makes it easy to control with just one hand. Improve efficiency and comfort with the VersaCut, which eliminates the need to drag out a big, heavy circular saw to perform similar tasks.
At a Glance:
- One saw that cuts tile, wood, aluminum, sheet metal, PVC, and more
- Slim body and ergonomic balance allow better control—even with one hand
- Dimensions: Maximum cutting depth of 1-1/16 inches; 3-3/8-inch blade size; weighs 4 pounds
- Backed by a two-year limited warranty
Powerful Mini Circular Saw
The Rockwell VersaCut is a compact circular saw that's easy to control with just one hand (view larger).
The Rockwell VersaCut possesses the power of a large, bulky, and heavy circular saw in a compact, well-balanced, lightweight design. Make professional-looking results in wood, flooring, plastic, ceramic tile, metal, and more using exclusive Laserguide technology that indicates a precise cutting line. And thanks to its small size, the VersaCut gives you power and accuracy in tight areas that cannot be accessed by regular circular saws.
Professional-Style Results with Just One Hand
The VersaCut—equipped with a 4-amp motor—provides professionals and everyday do-it-yourselfers alike with the fantastic-looking results; users can make perfect rip cuts and plunge cuts with assistance from Laserguide technology that ensures users won't have to measure a cut twice (saving time and money). A dust extraction adapter that keeps the cut line clear of dust further improves visibility. And unlike most saws, the VersaCut is designed to cut through materials thicker than 1 inch.
Thanks to an extremely slim design, the VersaCut provides you with better control—and its ergonomically balanced design with rear-motor construction improves user comfort and decreases fatigue. The lock-off switch prevents accidental starting, and the durable full metal inner and outer guard design extends product life. Quick access to the depth-adjustment lever allows you to move the indicator to the desired depth and lock the mechanism with ease.
What's in the Box
One Rockwell RK3440K VersaCut circular saw with one 24T carbide-tipped blade for cutting wood, one 44T HSS blade for cutting aluminum and PVC, one diamond blade for cutting ceramic tile and cement board, one no-mar plastic base plate cover, one parallel guide, one vacuum adapter and one carrying bag.
|The VersaCut easily handles various types of cuts in wood, concrete, metal, and more (click each to enlarge).|
- Powerful, 4.0 amp, multi-functional, ultra-compact circular saw
- Cuts wide variety of materials such as tile, wood, sheet metal, plastics, flooring, and more
- Ergonomic design with slim grip handle improves comfort and enhances grip and control - guide with just one hand!
- Built-in laser guide helps you align the perfect cut
- Pivoting metal guard accommodates safe and easy plunge cuts
- Dust extraction adapter keeps the cut line free of dust for improved visibility
|Bosch JS470E 120-Volt 7.0-Amp Top-Handle Jigsaw
Lowest new price: $149.00
Lowest used price: $118.00
List price: $159.00
Bosch's 7.0-amp top-handle jigsaw has a tool less blade-change system, an ambidextrous lock-on button, a variable speed-dial, a large, sturdy die-cast foot with steel insert, an exclusive multi-directional blade clamp, an internal precision control, constant response circuitry, four orbital-action settings, an adjustable dust blower, an ergonomic top handle, and includes a non-marring overshoe, an anti-splinter insert, a blade, a bevel wrench, and a carrying case
Bosch’s JS470E Jig Saw exudes power, durability, and precision. The robust cast aluminum footplate and industrial design can withstand the toughest jobsite conditions, including a drop that causes the tool to land on a footplate arm. The precision and accuracy of this jig saw makes it perfect for any do-it-yourselfer or professional.
|JS470E Jig Saw At a Glance:|
- The 7.0 AMP motor and up to 3,100 SPM
- Footplate arm can withstand force up to 546 pounds
- Four orbital-action settings
- Backed by a one-year warranty
Power and Precision
See great results on every job with the JS470E Jig Saw (click each to enlarge).
The JS470E jig saw is top amp rated, having a prevailing 7.0 AMP motor. In addition, the no load SMP ranges from 500 up to 3,100 and has up to 60 hertz. It has the cutting capability on wood up to 5-7/8-inches, on aluminum up to 7/8-inch, and 3/8-inch on mild steel. The maximum bevel cut angle is 45 degrees. To ensure your desired speed is maintained, Bosch has developed the Constant Response Circuitry so that you never have to worry about inconsistencies in your performance and precision. In addition to its power, you can adjust between four different orbital-action settings, allowing you to find the right blade strokes for smooth to aggressive cuts.
User Comfort and Ease
This Bosch tool features a tool-less blade ejection lever so that you no longer have to touch hot blades when you want to eject them. Credited to the internal precision control, this machine’s plunging system is designed for low-vibration to enhance accuracy and extremely smooth operation. There is also an ambidextrous lock-on button for long stead cuts and user comfort. There is also an adjustable dust blower to keep the cutting line clear and a large, sturdy die-cast foot with steel insert.
Since the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation was established in North America in 2003, the Bosch brand has become synonymous with engineering excellence. The power tools division of Bosch continues to be a pioneer and world market leader for power tools and power tool accessories. Their core success factors are innovative strength, new product launches, and pace of innovation. Bosch is every professional’s go-to brand for power tools that will last a lifetime.
What's in the Box
This product comes with one Bosch JS470E jig saw, one no-mar overshoe, one anti-splinter insert, blade, bevel wrench, and carrying case.
- Tool-less blade-change system, fast insertion, blade ejection lever eliminates need to touch hot blade
- Four orbital-action settings provide different blade strokes for smooth to aggressive cuts
- Dial sets maximum speed and accelerator trigger controls operating speed
- Large, sturdy die-cast foot with steel insert and on-board bevel wrench, secure clamping system
- Precision-machined plunging system and low-vibration design enhances accuracy
|SKIL 4495-02 6.0 Amp Orbital Action Laser Jigsaw
Lowest new price: $44.98
List price: $57.99
If power and precision are important in your woodworking projects, then this jig saw is for you. The 4-position orbital cut control lets you set the type of cut desired, from fast to smooth. Cut lines will be on point with the built-in laser guide. A unique stable foot design provides more control when starting a cut so ragged cuts are a thing of the past. So go ahead, take your projects to the next level with the help of our 6.0 amp orbital action laser jig saw, model 4495-02.
- Powerful 6.0 Amp motor
- Built-in laser guide for accurate straight cuts
- 4-position orbital cut control for fast or smooth cuts
- Variable speed trigger adjusts speed to cut
- Custom molded tool rest design to prevent blade from damaging material
|BLACK+DECKER BDCCS20B 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Circular Saw Bare Tool, 5.5-Inch.
Lowest new price: $41.99
Lowest used price: $42.99
List price: $42.49
The BLACK+DECKER BDCCS20B 20v Max 5-1/2" Circular Saw Bare Tool is designed with a powerful high torque motor. This saw features a tool free Depth of Cut and an easy to use bevel adjustment which allows for accurate angled cuts. An included 5-1/2" blade provides smooth and fast cutting ideal for tough, everyday jobs. The compact design is great for ease of use. This tool works with the entire Black & Decker 20v Max system. Tool only - battery sold separately.
- High torque motor 5-1/2-Inch. fast cutting blade for a variety of cuts
- Tool-free depth of cut allows for easy depth adjustments
- Bevel adjustment with detents at 45 and 90 degrees
- Compact design for ease of use
- Works with the entire BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX System (Battery and charger sold separately)
- Circular Saw features high torque motor
- Tool Free Depth of Cut and Bevel djustment
|WORX WX550L 20V AXIS 2-in-1 Reciprocating Saw and Jigsaw with Orbital Mode, Variable Speed and Tool-Free Blade Change
Lowest new price: $99.00
List price: $99.99
The WORX 20V Axis combines the precision and control of a jigsaw with the power and aggressiveness of a reciprocating saw into one compact, easy-to-use cutting machine. The Axis has a pivoting head that allows you to instantly convert from the jigsaw to the reciprocating saw and back. The chuck holds both reciprocating saw blades as well as T-Shank jigsaw blades, so you’re free to use the blade that’s ideal for the task at hand. The Axis has an orbital mode for those tough reciprocating tasks, as well as a variable speed trigger for precise control in both modes. The Axis has a no-load speed of 3,000 SPD and a ¾” stroke length. The Axis is powered by our efficient 20V MaxLithium battery and is part of the 20V Power Share platform that lets you share batteries among multiple 20V tools, saving you time and money.
- Pivoting head design converts from a reciprocating saw to a jig saw in seconds
- Motor's side location means no slippage or misalignment - smooth, constant power for a more efficient cut
- Compatible with any standard reciprocating saw and t-shank jig saw blade
- Built-in blower removes dust and debris to increase cutting visibility
- Part of the 20V Power Share platform of DIY yard and power tools that share batteries, saving you time and money
Page 3 of 504
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.