|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Bare-Tool Milwaukee 2625-20 M18 18-Volt Hackzall Cordless One-Handed Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only, No Battery)
Lowest new price: $89.99
Lowest used price: $108.00
List price: $89.99
M18 HACKZALL. The product is easy to use. The product is durable. This item is shipped in bulk packaging.
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in China
- One-handed design provides superior control and versatility over a standard reciprocating saw
- Compact size allows for cutting in tight spaces, and light weight makes overhead work easier
- QUIK-LOK Blade Clamp offers fast, easy tool free blade changes for SAWZALL Blades and HACKZALL Blades
- Built-In LED light illuminates the work surface while cutting
- Compatible with M18 XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION Batteries and M18 Compact LITHIUM-ION Batteries
|4-1/2" Cut-off Wheels for Metal, for Cutting All Ferrous Metals and Stainless Steel
Lowest new price: $13.99
List price: $13.99
Maximum speed: 13,200 RPM
If you cut a lot of metal, then these cut-off wheels are sure to make the cut. The 10 aluminum oxide blades each have a 7/8" arbor and handle a maximum speed up to 13,200 RPM.
- ■For use with angle grinders
- ■Fully reinforced with fiberglass mesh for added safety and controlled performance
- ■Tough aluminum oxide abrasive is continuously
- exposed during use to maintain an aggressive cutting edge
- 40 GRIT
|SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw with Folding Stand
Lowest new price: $209.71
List price: $209.71
Skil 3410-02 10" Table SawSkil 3410-02 10" Table Saw Features: Table saw Heavy duty folding stand for fast setup and easy transport Cut height capacity cuts through 4 times materials Self aligning rip fence for accurate measurements Miter gauge guides work pieces when making cross cuts EZ view measurement system for accurate settings On tool storage for all accessories and guarding system Die cast aluminum table Includes 3410 table saw
- 20-Inch x 26-Inch cast aluminum table extends to 20-Inch x 32-Inch for longer work pieces
- 3-1/2-Inch cut height capacity for cutting through 4x materials
- Heavy-duty steel stand for fast setup and easy transport
- Self-Aligning Rip Fence for accurate measurements
- EZ view measurement system for accurate settings
|DEWALT DCS570B 7-1/4" (184mm) 20V Cordless Circular Saw with Brake, Baretool
Lowest new price: $155.29
List price: $179.00
The DEWALT DCS570B 7-1/4" (184mm) 20V cordless Circular saw with brake (baretool) features a Brushless motor that provides 5200 RPM and maintains speed under load. It uses a 7-1/4" blade, that provides 2-9/16" depth of cut, with a bevel capacity of 57 degrees. This Circ saw offers up to 100 cross cuts in pine. This is a baretool item - battery sold separately. Specs: top handle, 5200 RPM, Brushless motor, depth of cut at 45° = 1-5/8 inches, depth of cut at 90° = 2-9/16 inches, 2 bevel stops, rear pivot, Electric brake, max watts out = 900 watts. Includes: 1) 7-1/4" (184mm) Circular saw, 1) 7-1/4" (184mm) blade, 1) blade changing wrench.
- Power - Brushless motor provides 5200Rpm and maintains speed under load
- Runtime - 100 cross cuts in a 2x4 (Pine)
- Capacity - 7-1/4" blade provides 2-9/16" depth of cut
- Ease of use - bevel capacity up to 57 degrees
- Battery not included
|SKIL 3386-01 2.5-Amp 9-Inch Band Saw
Lowest new price: $129.89
Lowest used price: $113.00
List price: $151.19
The SKIL 3386-02 120-volt 9-inch band saw features a 2.5-Amp motor, a ribbed aluminum table with tilting adjustment ranging from 0 to 45, and a blade guide adjustment for custom depth settings. This versatile band saw is intelligently designed with an attached flexible lamp for increased visibility and a mitre gauge. The table top is a full 11-13/16-inch square and the cutting depth is 3-1/8-inch with a throat depth of 9-inches. It comes with a flexible work light, blade, parallel guide, miter gauge, and hex key.
- Rip fence for straight, accurate cuts. 6-TPI band saw blade cuts through a variety of wood materials
- Articulating LED work light for better view of work piece and cut-line
- Features a 1-1/2-inch dust port that keeps work area clear of dust
- Rack and pinion table adjustment for quick angle and height adjustments
- Motor is 1-speed for wood or metal based materials
|DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity and Rolling Stand
Lowest new price: $579.00
List price: $599.00
The DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2 inch (82.5cm) Rip Capacity and a Rolling Stand features a rack & pinion fence system which makes fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. The 32-1/2 inch rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials - the patented material support allows this to be used for narrow rip cuts. This unit features a 15 amp motor which quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. The telescoping fence rails easily extend and retract to create a small portable package and the flip-over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts.
This saw offers 3-1/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inch at 45 degrees. A 2-inch dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction to keep clean up at a minimum. The rolling stand is designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability, and features large heavy duty wheels that easily roll over steps, curbs, and jobsite debris. The 26-1/4 inch X 22 inch table provides superior material support. This unit features an on-board storage system which provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guard components and push stick when not in use.
- Cabinet Installers: ripping filler boards.
- Hardwood Floor Installers; ripping floor boards.
- Trim Carpenters: ripping moldings, wainscoting, ripping and cross cutting 1X material for framing book shelves and entertainment centers, ripping framing lumber.
- Deck Builders: ripping deck boards, rail cap, railing.
- Remodelers: ripping framing lumber, sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet).
- Serious Woodworkers: home hobbyists, ripping sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet), framing lumber, (2-inch X 12-inch), sizing material up to 3-inches thick, ripping and cross cutting 1X material used for dados, rabbets, mortise and tenons.
- Jobsite Table Saw
- 10-inch 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Rolling stand
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
- Rack and Pinion Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 32-1/2 inch Rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. Flip over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
- 2-1/2-Inch Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction; Weight: 90 lbs
|Makita 5007MG Magnesium 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw
Lowest new price: $149.00
Lowest used price: $121.23
List price: $230.00
Powerful 15.0 amp motor delivers 5,800 rpm for proven performance and jobsite durability. Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 lbs) that is well balanced and jobsite tough. Make quick, one-handed adjustments using large, rubberized levers. Better fit and more control with comfortable rubber grip handle. Settings are easy to read with oversized number and ruler markings. Large cutting capacity (2-1/2" at 90 degrees) and bevel capacity (0-56 degrees) with positive stops at 22.5 and 45 degrees. Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy. Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy. Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing. Reinforced power cord withstands jobsite abuse and lower repair costs. Includes a premium 7-1/4" carbide tipped framing blade that cuts faster and lasts longer.
The Makita 7-1/4-Inch Magnesium Circular Saw features highly durable magnesium components and a powerful 15 AMP Makita-built industrial motor. The 5007MG seamlessly balances weight, power, durability, and ease of use, making it the most refined circular saw on the market.
Makita-Built Motor Engineered for Versatile Power
|DURABILITY - Magnesium components create a saw with less weight (10.1 lbs.) -- that's jobsite tough!|
|POWER - 15 AMP motor delivers enough power to cut through the densest lumber|
|EFFICIENCY - Large cutting capacity (2-1/2 in. at 90°) with positive stops at 22.5°, 45° and 56°|
|ACCURACY - Built-in L.E.D. light and dust blower enhances the line of cut|
|INCLUDES - Carbide Tipped blade, rip fence, wrench and tool case|
|Max. Cutting Capacity at 90°||2-1/2"|
|Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°||1-3/4"|
|No Load Speed||5,800 RPM|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||10.1|
The 5007MG features a Makita-built 15 AMP industrial motor that delivers 5,800 RPM, combined with well-balanced magnesium components for a lighter weight saw that delivers true power the professional user demands. The saw has a large cutting capacity (2-1/2 inches at 90°) with a maximum bevel capacity of 56° and positive stops at 22.5° and 45° for quick back-and-forth changes.
Ergonomic and Ease-of-Use
Features Magnesium components allowed Makita to engineer a saw with less weight (10.1 pounds) that is well-balanced and jobsite tough. Additional design details include greater clearance between the rear handle and the blade case to provide a better grip for larger hands or for users with gloves, as well as a wider space between the blade and housing for a clearer view of the blade and measurement scale. The saw features twin L.E.D. lights for better illumination, as well as ducting designed to blow dust away from the line of cut. Makita also engineered ergonomics and ease-of-use into the saw, including clearly visible depth and bevel markings and ergonomic hand grips to improve overall control while minimizing operator fatigue. The large rubberized levers provide quick, one-handed adjustments for more efficient work.
Includes Ultra-Coated Framing Blade
The 5007MG includes a Makita 7-1/4-Inch Premium Ultra-Coated Framing Blade with Advance Tooth Design. The "M" shaped tooth design features a two-pointed tip and two 10° bevel faces to maximize cutting performance for a faster, cleaner and longer lasting cut. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood. The blade is also ultra-coated to reduce heat and pitch build-up for faster, smoother cutting, with special Makita heat vents strategically set to dissipate heat and increase performance. The 5007MG also include a blade wrench attached to the saw for fast and convenient blade changing.
Engineered for a Range of Applications
The 5007MG is built for framing walls, floors and roofs using a range of dimensional lumber and dense engineered lumber, including LVL, PSL and I-Joists, headers, and microlams; as well as ripping panels such as plywood, OSB, particle board, and dense structural panels. Other applications include plunge and bevel cutting, as well as masonry and metal cutting. The 5007MG is just another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita's Magnesium Series
Magnesium components are stronger and lighter than conventional materials, resulting in saws that weigh less with improved ergonomic features. There's plenty of power thanks to Makita engineering, and a precision balanced design that delivers clean, accurate cuts.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What's in the Box
Makita 5007MG 7-1/4-Inch Magnesium Circular Saw, 24T carbide-tipped framing blade, hex blade wrench, rip fence, and tool case.
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 lbs.) that is well balanced and jobsite tough.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2" at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°-56°) with positive stops at 22.5°and 45°
- 1 year warranty
|Ryobi P514 18V Cordless One+ Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw w/ 2 Blades (Batteries Not Included / Power Tool Only)
Lowest new price: $58.98
Lowest used price: $65.90
If you want a powerful reciprocating saw that will serve you well on the jobsite or around the house, then the Ryobi P514 is the tool for you. Its rubber grip and anti vibration handle will keep you working in comfort. The rubber notches on the handle keep your hands from losing grip in slippery conditions. Springs in the handle will prevent your wrist from feeling fatigue when it's ripping through wood at 3,100 strokes per minute. You'll be able to cut for hours with its battery compatibility. The 18V One+ line of batteries is compatible. They include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108. (Batteries not included in this kit) You're likely to have one of these lying around to plug into this unit. Blade changes are easy, too. In fact, they're just as easy as swapping out batteries. You don't need an allen wrench to tighten and loosen the unit to remove blades. Simply pull up on the side latch and you can remove your blades, 3 of which are included! With its convenient blade changing system and powerful motor, you'll be able to work through commercial and personal projects with ease. Ryobi does indoor and outdoor work right.
- NON-SLIP HANDLING with Ryobi's rubber grip, letting you keep hold of this tool in poor conditions
- ANTI-VIBRATION HANDLE absorbs shock from the tool's powerful motor giving you improved handling for precision cuts
- TOOL-LESS BLADE CHANGING: A lever-actuated blade changing mechanism built into the tool lets you quickly swap out blades without using any extra tools
- 0 - 3,100 STROKES PER MINUTE makes for smooth cutting for a variety of different jobs
- BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE: This tool can work with multiple types of Ryobi Lithium Ion Battery, from the green One+ system to the older NiCad batteries
- Ryobi P107 One+ 18 Volt Compact Lithium Ion 1.5 Ah Battery (Single Battery)
- 10pc Reciprocating Saw Sawzall Blades 6"-12" Bi-metal & Wood; Platinum Blades Blade Set Designed for Use w/ Dewalt Bosch Makita Craftsman Ridgid Ryobi Milwaukee Skil Rockwell Bosch & others
- Ryobi P117 One+ 18 Volt Dual Chemistry IntelliPort Lithium Ion and NiCad Battery Charger (Battery Not Included, Charger Only)
- Ryobi One+ P505 18V Lithium Ion Cordless 5-1/2" 4,700 RPM Circular Saw (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
- Ryobi P506 One+ Lithium Ion 18V 5 1/2 Inch 4,700 RPM Cordless Circular Saw with Laser Guide and Carbide-Tipped Blade (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
- Ryobi Green Wide Mouth Collapsible Genuine OEM Contractor’s Bag w/ Full Top Single Zipper Action and Cross X Stitching
- Ryobi One+ P523 18V Lithium Ion Cordless Orbital T Shank 3,000 SPM Jigsaw (Battery Not Included, Power Tool and T Shank Wood Cutting Blade Only)
- Ryobi One+ P236 18V 1/4 Inch 3,200 RPM 1,600 Inch Pounds Lithium Ion Cordless Impact Driver (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
- Ryobi P251 One+ 18V Lithium Ion 750 Inch Pound Brushless Hammer Drill Driver w/ 3 Drilling Modes, 24 Position Clutch, and Ergonomic Handle
- Ryobi P108 4AH One+ High Capacity Lithium Ion Battery For Ryobi Power Tools (Single Battery)
|Evolution DISCCUT1 12-Inch Disc Cutter, Orange
Lowest new price: $210.13
List price: $249.99
Brand: Evolution Power Tools
Evolution's Electric Disc Cutter easily cuts Concrete, Stone, Brick, and Paving, even reinforced concrete, with the supplied 12" diamond blade. The powerful 15Amp / 1800W motor makes easy work of the most robust materials and because it is electric there are no harmful fumes, making it ideal for work in enclosed areas. The ergonomic support handles are ideally positioned for perfect balance when cutting and the spindle lock mechanism means blade replacement is quick and simple.
- Robust & versatile the Evolution electric disc cutter easily cuts concrete even tough reinforced concrete, stone, brick, paving and other materials.
- Safe & economical, the 15Amp (1800W) hi-torque, electric motor means no harmful fumes. Alternative to high maintenance, petrol-powered disc cutters!
- The ergonomic soft-grip, mid-position, front and rear support handles are positioned -to aid accurate cutting in both horizontal and vertical modes.
- Supplied with a 12" diamond blade, the disc cutter can achieve a large 4" max. cutting depth through progressive / incremental cutting.
- The safety guard is fully adjustable. The spindle lock mechanism allows simple blade replacement.
- Easy to use and maintenance free
- 4-Inch maximum cutting depth
- This demolition saw is sometimes used as an alternative to a plate compactor, demotion hammer, or jackhammer.
|DEWALT DW331K 6.5 Amp Top Handle Jig-Saw
Lowest new price: $129.00
List price: $159.00
The item is DEWALT DW331K 6.5 Amp Top Handle Jig-Saw . Used for Handtools & Tool Organizers, Jig Saws. The product is manufactured in Mexico.
The DEWALT Variable Speed Top-Handle Jigsaw Kit provides you with the power, precision, and innovative features you need for detailed work and curved cuts. To make fast, accurate work of tough jobs, this jigsaw kit features variable speed control in the dial and trigger, positive bevel detents on the shoe at commonly used angles, and integrated dust management. Plus a counterbalance mechanism and rubber grip minimize vibration to help keep you in control of the saw and your workpiece. This kit includes a durable kit box for easy transport.
Top-Handle Jigsaw Kit
At a Glance:
- Variable-speed control for application-specific performance
- Dependable 6.5 amp motor delivers 500 spm to 3,100 spm
- Convenient bevel detents at 0, 15, 30, and 45 degrees
- Counterbalance mechanism and rubber grip for reduced vibration
- Non-marring plastic shoe cover protects work surfaces
- Three-year limited warranty, one-year free service, and 90-day money-back guarantee
Fast and Versatile with Variable Speed Control
The flush-cutting blade system allows you to complete flush cuts without up cutting. View larger.
The non-marring plastic shoe cover protects delicate work surfaces. View larger.
The jigsaw's variable speed control allows you to make quick, accurate adjustments and utilize speeds ranging from 500 strokes per minute to 3,100 strokes per minute. This application-specific performance translates to improved control and cleaner results.
Adding to the saw's application-specific performance is a four-position orbital action for quicker, more aggressive cuts. The saw delivers a 1-inch stroke length, and its dependable 6.5 amp motor provides the power you need for tough applications. And when you're working with more delicate materials, a plastic, non-marring shoe cover protects soft or glossy materials from unwanted scratches.
In addition, the innovative DEWALT flush-cutting blade system allows you to complete flush cuts without up cutting. And positive bevel detents at 0, 15, 30, and 45 degrees make it a cinch to accurately set the shoe and blade at commonly used angles.
Designed for Control and Durability
This easy-to-maneuver jigsaw weighs just 6.4 pounds, but that doesn't mean it compromises on dependability or comfort. An all-metal gear case provides the durability necessary in a professional shop environment, while a counterbalance mechanism reduces vibration and an extra-large rubber grip dampens it. This results in improved user comfort and reduced user fatigue, allowing you to work longer and produce work with precision.
The saw's integrated dust blower helps keep your work surface clear of unwanted debris, resulting in a safer work environment. It is designed to keep your line of sight clear for improved work piece visibility while you cut.
Save Time with Tool-Free Blade Changes
Whether you're working with a variety of specialty materials that require different blades or you're simply ready for a more aggressive cut, the DEWALT tool-free, lever-action blade clamps allow you to complete blade changes quickly and securely. The blade lever is constructed of metal for added durability.
In order to provide optimal holding power, the saw accepts only T-shank blades.
This variable speed top-handle jigsaw kit also comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What's in the Box
DEWALT Variable Speed Top-Handle Jigsaw, and kit box.
Cut everything from hardwoods to marble with this versatile DEWALT jigsaw kit.
- The item is DEWALT DW331K 6.5 Amp Top Handle Jig-Saw
- Used for Handtools & Tool Organizers, Jig Saws
- The product is manufactured in Mexico
- Powerful 6.5 Amp motor delivers the cutting power for the most demanding materials
- variable speed delivers 500 - 3,100 strokes per minute for optimal cutting speed for all applications
- Keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- All-metal gear case and keyless blade lever enhance tool durability in a professional shop environment
- 4-position orbital action allows for faster, more aggressive cuts; Innovative flush cutting blade system allows for the completion of flush cuts without up cutting
Page 3 of 458
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.