|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|SKIL 9206-02 7.5-Amp Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw
Lowest new price: $39.88
Lowest used price: $49.99
List price: $49.88
The powerful, feature-rich SKIL 9206-02 Reciprocating Saw provides fast, efficient cutting in every application and unmatched power for its class. The 9206-02 Reciprocating Saw is the ideal tool for any homeowner application including demolition, trimming trees or completing small projects around the house.
- Powerful 7.5 Amp Motor provides ample power to get the job done
- Tool-Less Blade Change for easy blade changes
- Heavy duty metal gear housing for added ruggedness and durability
- Counter Balance for vibration control
- Pivoting Foot provides additional stability when cutting tough materials
|Black & Decker BDCCS20B 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Circular Saw Bare Tool, 5.5-Inch.
Lowest new price: $42.48
List price: $42.49
The BLACK+DECKER BDCCS20B 20v Max 5-1/2" Circular Saw Bare Tool is designed with a powerful high torque motor. This saw features a tool free Depth of Cut and an easy to use bevel adjustment which allows for accurate angled cuts. An included 5-1/2" blade provides smooth and fast cutting ideal for tough, everyday jobs. The compact design is great for ease of use. This tool works with the entire Black & Decker 20v Max system. Tool only - battery sold separately.
- High torque motor 5-1/2-Inch. fast cutting blade for a variety of cuts
- Tool-free depth of cut allows for easy depth adjustments
- Bevel adjustment with detents at 45 and 90 degrees
- Compact design for ease of use
- Works with the entire BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX System (Battery and charger sold separately)
|DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw with 20-Inch Max Rip Capacity - 120V
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $290.71
Compact 10" job site table say with Site-Pro modular guarding system. Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. 24" of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Site-Pro modular guarding system allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. 15 amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. On board storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro guarding components and push stick when not in use. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases. Blade can be adjusted 0-45 degrees for bevel applications. Weighing only 48 lbs, the table saw can easily be moved on and off the job. Rear feet adjust to level the saw on uneven work surfaces. Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life. Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. Includes: Miter gauge, push stick, 10" carbide blade and blade guard. (DW7450 Stand sold separately Orgill sku 573.9974)
The DEWALT versatile 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw features the Site-Pro Modular Guarding System for application-specific setups that result in quick, accurate cuts. It pairs a portable design with a powerful 15 amp motor and large 20-inch rip capacity. This saw comes with blade guards, a miter gauge, a push stick, and a dependable 10-inch, 24-tooth carbide blade to get your project started right away.
|10-Inch Compact Jobsite Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System |
At a Glance:
- Powerful 15 amp, high-torque motor delivers no-load speed of 3,850 rpm
- Quick, tool-free adjustments with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
- Telescoping fence rails
- Dust-collection port for fast clean up
- Three-year limited warranty, one-year free service, and 90-day money-back guarantee
Consistent, Powerful Performance
This saw features a dependable 15 amp motor that delivers a no-load speed of 3,850 rpm. View larger.
Weighing just 45 pounds, the table saw comes with a folding stand for easy setup and tear down. View larger.
Thanks to a 15 amp, high-torque motor, this DEWALT table saw delivers the power you need for tough jobs like cutting hardwood and pressure-treated lumber. The saw's 10-inch blade spins at a no-load speed of 3,850 rpm for quick, clean cuts--no matter what the application.
Convenient Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
The DEWALT versatile Site-Pro Modular Guarding System makes it easy to set up for a variety of applications by allowing tool-free adjustment of application-specific guarding components.
The saw's exclusive fence configuration enables a huge 20-inch rip capacity. Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate. The fence's telescoping design allows the rails to move out to 20 inches to rip full sheets of materials or be retracted for a compact design that's easy to transport.
In addition to offering large rip capacity, this saw features a maximum cut depth of 3-1/8 inches at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inches at 45 degrees. Its table surface is coated to reduce friction for improved cut quality across the board, while a metal roll cage base provides a sturdy setup and improved durability when compared with plastic bases.
Portable Design for Use Anywhere
This DEWALT table saw weighs just 45 pounds. You can move it from your workshop to the worksite with ease.
For added convenience, on-board storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and the push stick when they're not in use. A handy 2-1/2-inch dust collection port allows you to connect the saw to a Shop-Vac for efficient dust extraction and a cleaner work area.
This 10-inch jobsite table saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System also comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What's in the Box
DW745 DEWALT 10-Inch Job Site Table Saw, 10-inch 24-tooth carbide blades, miter gauge, push stick, blade guard.
|Quick, tool-free |
|Housing fits snugly |
around stand base
|Lock mechanism fits on |
top of table stand
Modular guard system protects hands and fingers
- 22 kg unit weight and optimised footprint make this the most portable saw in its class
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 Watts 110 version for UK Only)
- Fence system provides 610 mm of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision,Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods, Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments.
- Standard: 24 tooth SERIES 30 saw blade,Mitre fence, 2 blade spanners, Parallel fence, Dust port reducer, Push stick
|Milwaukee 2429-21XC M12 Cordless Sub-Compact Bandsaw Kit
Lowest new price: $155.84
List price: $155.84
M12 Bandsaw Kit. The Product is Easy to Use and Easy to Handle. The Product is Highly Durable. Made In China.
Kit Includes :
(1) 18 TPI Sub-Compact Band Saw Blade
(1) M12™ Sub-Compact Band Saw (Bare Tool) (2429-20)
(1) M12™ XC High Capacity REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2402)
(1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
(1) Carrying Case
- One-Handed Cuts: Most compact size and lightest weight of any cordless band saw; SFPM: 280
- Powerful Motor: Cuts 3/4" EMT in 3 seconds, up to 150 cuts per charge with the XC battery; Blade Length: 27" x ½" x .020"
- 1-5/8" Cut Capacity: For a wide range of applications; LED Light: Highlights the cut line
- Meets OSHA Guarding Requirements: Suitable for One-Handed use; Length: 11 "
- Blade Tension Adjustment: Adjustable blade tracking; Voltage: 12V, Tool Warranty 5 Years
|Ryobi P506 One+ Lithium Ion 18V 5 1/2 Inch 4,700 RPM Cordless Circular Saw with Laser Guide and Carbide-Tipped Blade (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
Lowest new price: $41.74
Lowest used price: $24.49
List price: $42.01
For almost every job, you'll need a reliable circular saw if you're working with wood. The Ryobi P506 is a powerful piece of machinery that combines portability, accuracy, and power. It can rip through most woods at 4,600 revolutions per minute. First, it has a rubberized overgrip that lets you hold this in most weather conditions. The blade is located on the left side to improve that control, along with an extra handle that lets you guide this smoothly. Most helpful is the laser guide that projects a red beam in front of the tool that shows you where you're about to go. This piece is fully adjustable, too, letting you adjust your bevel from 0 to 50 degrees and your depth up to 1 9/16 inches. On top of that, it's a part of the One+ collection, so there is a huge collection of batteries in all kinds of price ranges that will work with this. Few pieces compare to the attention to detail Ryobi's put into this product. Everything fits together to bring you an accurate and powerful sawing experience. Ryobi does DIY right.
- EASY GRIP: Rubber overmold makes it easy for you to grip and control this tool, even in slippery conditions
- LASER GUIDE: The tool generates a red line on the work surface in front of the saw upon the tool's activation, letting you see where you're working
- ADJUSTMENT: Easy-access knobs let you adjust your depth up to 1 9/16 inches and your beveling angle from 0 to 50 degrees
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: This tool is compatible with many Ryobi battery, including the P100, P101, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
- INCLUDED BLADE AND BLADE WRENCH: A 5 1/2 inch blade, tipped with carbide to reduce corrosion and wear, is included. The wrench used to remove the blade is included in a slot on the tool
|TruePower 919 High Speed Mini Miter/Cut-Off Saw, 2-Inch (colors may vary)
Lowest new price: $31.55
Lowest used price: $28.50
List price: $31.67
Brand: Gino Development
Great for smooth clean cuts in all kinds of materials like hobby & model projects, wood tiles, Arrow & bolt shafts, notching arrows & bolts, golf club handles, small picture frames, stained glass window projects and much, much more.
- Cuts steel, brass, wood & more with smooth, precise cuts; no sanding needed
- One year limited warranty
- Manufactured in China
|Makita XSS02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw, 6-1/2-Inch, Tool Only
Lowest new price: $99.00
Lowest used price: $85.00
List price: $119.00
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw delivers cordless cutting power to the job site. The XSS02Z (tool only) has a Makita-built high-torque motor and a compact design for a range of cutting applications, and will cut 2X material at 45 degrees. The Makita-built high torque motor produces 3,700 RPM for faster cutting. The heavy gauge, precision machined base is engineered for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability in harsh job site conditions.
- 2-1/4" Maximum Cutting Capacity
- Makita-built motor delivers 3,700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood
- Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- 50Degree maximum bevel cutting capacity
- Weighs only 7.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
|Bare-Tool Milwaukee 2625-20 M18 18-Volt Hackzall Cordless One-Handed Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only, No Battery)
Lowest new price: $102.09
Lowest used price: $75.99
List price: $102.10
M18 HACKZALL. The product is easy to use. The product is durable. The product is manufactured in China.
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in China
- One-handed design provides superior control and versatility over a standard reciprocating saw
- Compact size allows for cutting in tight spaces, and light weight makes overhead work easier
- QUIK-LOK Blade Clamp offers fast, easy tool free blade changes for SAWZALL Blades and HACKZALL Blades
- Built-In LED light illuminates the work surface while cutting
- Compatible with M18 XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION Batteries and M18 Compact LITHIUM-ION Batteries
|DEWALT DCS380B 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Reciprocating Saw, Bare Tool Only
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $119.00
The DEWALT DCS380B 20V MAX Li-Ion Reciprocating Saw features a 4-Position Blade Clamp that allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool free blade changes. The 1-1/8" stroke length delivers a faster cutting speed, and the variable speed trigger with 0-3000 spm (strokes per minute) provides increased blade control and faster cut speed. This saw has a pivoting adjustable shoe which extends blade life and allows depth of cut control, along with a rubber over molded comfort grip that delivers optimal comfort and control. It also features a double oil sealed shaft resists contamination and increases durability. This is a bare tool item, battery sold separately.
- The 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility
- Has 1-1/8-Inch stroke length delivers a faster cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 spm provides increased blade control and faster cut speed
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Does not come with a blade
|Rotorazer Saw with 3 Quick Change Blade and Dust Extraction System - Red
Lowest new price: $149.00
Lowest used price: $119.57
List price: $149.00
Brand: Rotorazer Saw
portable saw, circular saw, all in one saw
- Rotorazer is a light weight, versatile, and easy-to-use powerful circular saw.
- Rotorazer has a 400-watts motor inside a construction-grade chasse and it is incredibly light.
- Rotorazer is an amazing combination of Jigsaw, Circular, Hand, Band, Tile, Hacksaw, and Miter saw
- Cut any type of material, from PVC, drywall and hardwood to ceramic tile, marble, metal & steel
- Comes with 3 quick-change razor sharp cutting blades and its own amazing Dust Extraction System
Page 3 of 442
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.