|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|DEWALT Bare-Tool DC385B 18-Volt Cordless Reciprocating Saw
Lowest new price: $95.05
List price: $119.00
Tool only with no battery, frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
With the DEWALT DC385B 18-volt cordless reciprocating saw, you'll be able to cut just about anything that gets in your way. You can use it with confidence for a wide range of building, remodeling, and demolition work, such as cutting rough openings through walls and roofs, slicing plastic pipe, and metal ductwork, chopping up old kitchen cabinets and countertops, and slashing through hardwood flooring. It's powered by DEWALT's 18-volt cordless batteries (not included).
1-1/8-inch stroke length for faster cutting speed (view larger).
DC385B 18-Volt Cordless Reciprocating Saw
At a Glance:
- Up to 3,000 strokes per minute
- Four-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting
- Pivoting adjustable shoe with open top for maximum visibility
- Bare tool--doesn't include battery or charger
- Three-year limited warranty; one-year free service
Power and Performance
The powerful DC385B features a high-performance, variable-speed motor that drives the blade at 0-3,000 strokes per minute. And it has an aggressive-cutting stroke length of 1-1/8 -inch for powering through virtually any building material. The four-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
Comfort and Convenience
The DC385B has a pivoting adjustable shoe with open top for maximum visibility and lever-action keyless blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes. It's complemented by sure-grip, anti-slip rubber handles for optimized handling.
This DEWALT cordless tool does not come with a battery or charger. It's compatible with the DC9096 18-volt XRP battery pack and DW9117 15-minute charger.
This DEWALT tool is backed by three-year limited warranty covering any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship (from the date of purchase). It's also covered by DEWALT's one-year free service contract, where DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use--for free.
What's in the Box
One DEWALT DC385B 18-volt cordless reciprocating saw and operating instructions (batteries and charger sold separately).
Lever-action keyless blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes (view larger).
- 1-1/8-inch stroke length and 0-3,000 rpm for faster cutting speed
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- Lever-action keyless blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- Anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control; pivoting adjustable shoe with open top for maximum visibility
- Tool only (battery not included)
|DEWALT DWS780 12-Inch Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $629.00
The DEWALT 12" Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15A 3,600 RPM and offers a new precise miter system and machined base fence support for optimal accuracy. Features a new handle design for maximum portability, cam lock miter, detent override, bevel crown stops and is best in class capacity. Constructed for easy, hassle-free use saw's capacities are miter 0 to 60 degree left, 0 to 50 degree right, bevel 0 to 48 degree left and right, cross cuts 2 x 14 on 90 degree and miters 2 x 10 on 45 degree, base capacity 6-1/2" left and right with a crown capacity of 6-5/8". Carbide blade, dust bag, wrench and manual, 90 day money back guarantee, one year service, three year limited warranty and accessory DW7187 adjustable miter saw laser system included. Weighs 54 pounds.
The DEWALT DWS780 12-inch double bevel sliding compound miter saw expertly walks the line between the rugged durability and fine precision that professionals need on the job site. From delicate woodworking to heavy-duty framing and deck building, the DWS780 provides the accuracy, capacity, and portability that cabinetmakers, trim carpenters, framers, installers, and contractors need.
DWS780 12-Inch Double
Bevel Sliding Compound
Miter Saw At A Glance:
- Advanced dust collection system captures over 75 percent of dust generated—slide or chop
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 3,800 RPM
- Power cord is routed through the rail in the back, helping to eliminate interference with the slide
- DWS780’s compact frame weighs just 56 pounds for portability
- Backed by three-year limited warranty, one-year free service contract, plus 90-day money-back guarantee
Precise Cutting Without Recalibration
The DWS780 12-inch double bevel sliding compound miter saw is not only durable enough to handle rugged materials, it also is equipped with state-of-the-art technology for fine and precision cutting (view larger).
It allows you to bevel from zero to 49 degrees with positive stops at 0 degrees, 22.5 degrees, 33.9 degrees, 45 degrees, and 49 degrees in both right and left directions (view larger).
The DWS780 miter saw features extremely solid construction and the new XPS cross-cut alignment system that features an improved ultra-bright LED light, which casts a laser-like shadow on the work surface and shows the user precisely where the blade will come in contact with the material. This unique alignment system requires no recalibration over time or after changing blades, which makes it more accurate and durable than traditional laser guides.
The DWS780 miter saw’s rugged guards; precision-machined castings, fences, and bevel system; and tough stainless steel miter detent plate are designed to withstand the constant rigors of the job site.
The saw features a powerful 15-amp motor that delivers 3,800 RPM. For convenience, the power cord is routed through the rail in the back, eliminating interference with the slide. Additionally, the saw offers an industry-leading combination of cut capacities, which includes 6-3/4-inch vertical capacity, 7-1/2-inch nested crown capacity, 13-7/8-inch horizontal capacity, and exclusive back fence design that cuts up to a 2x16 at a 90-degree angle and 2x12 at a 45-degree angle. To simplify and maximize vertical cutting capacity, the unit includes a rail lock latch for holding the head away from the fence.
The dual bevel system is easy to see and use in job site conditions thanks to its high-visibility scale and easy angle adjustment. Bevel from zero to 49 degrees with positive stops at 0 degrees, 22.5 degrees, 33.9 degrees, 45 degrees, and 49 degrees in both right and left directions. The saw also miters 60 degrees to the right and 50 degrees to the left and features an adjustable miter detent plate with 10 positive stops. A cam lock miter button allows the user to lock angles between detents. A miter detent override is also used to allow precise angle adjustment without falling into detents.
What's in the Box
One DEWALT DWS780 12-inch double bevel sliding compound miter saw, one carbide blade, one blade wrench, one dust bag, and one vertical material clamp.
|DEWALT's DWS780 can tackle a variety of applications while still be compact and lightweight for easy transport (click each to enlarge).|
- New precise miter system
- Handle design for added portability
- 90 day money back guarantee
- Product does not include a stand
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication
- Powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive Back Fence design cuts up to 2 by 16 dimensional lumber at 90-degrees, 2 by 12 at 45 degrees
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity, ensures accuracy
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75-percent of dust generated
- This product does not come with a stand
- DEWALT DW3128P5 80 Tooth and 32T ATB Thin Kerf 12-inch Crosscutting Miter Saw Blade, 2 Pack
- DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity and Rolling Stand
- Freud D12100X 100 Tooth Diablo Ultra Fine Circular Saw Blade for Wood and Wood Composites, 12-Inch
- Freud D1280X Diablo 12-Inch 80 Tooth ATB Crosscutting Saw Blade with 1-Inch Arbor
- DEWALT DW3128P5D80I Series 20 12-Inch 80T Circular Saw Blade, 2-Pack
- DEWALT DWE7402DI Dado Throatplate for 10-Inch Portable Table Saw
- DEWALT DW3106P5 60-Tooth Crosscutting and 32-Tooth General Purpose 10-Inch Saw Blade Combo Pack
- DEWALT DWX724 Compact Miter Saw Stand
- DEWALT DW7084 Crown Stops for DW703, DW706, DW708, DW712, DW715, DW716, DW717, DW718
- DEWALT DW618B3 12 Amp 2-1/4 Horsepower Plunge Base and Fixed Base
|BLACK+DECKER BDCMTTS Matrix Trim Saw Attachment
Lowest new price: $22.49
List price: $27.99
The BLACK+DECKER BDCMTTS Matrix Trim Saw Attachment has a lightweight, compact design for comfort and control. Its spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes. This trim saw attachment can be used with any tool in the Black & Decker Matrix line including the BDEDMT and BDCDMT112.
- For use with BLACK+DECKER BDEDMT and BDCDMT112
- Powerful Performance for use on plywood, paneling and fence boards
- Lightweight, compact design for comfort and control
- For use with BLACK+DECKER BDEDMT and BDCDMT112
- Powerful Performance for use on plywood, paneling and fence boards
- Lightweight, compact design for comfort and control
- RPM (12v Max = 0-2600, 20v Max = 0-3400 and AC 4A = 0-2800)
|Ryobi One+ 8 in. 18-Volt 9.5 ft. Cordless Electric Pole Saw without Battery and Charger
Lowest new price: $119.98
List price: $99.00
Factory Warranties will only be honored if this product is purchased through an Authorized Seller. Ask the seller if they are authorized before purchasing.
The RYOBI 18V ONE+ Pole Saw offers the perfect solution for pruning hard-to-reach limbs and branches. Powered by the ONE+ lithium-ion battery, this pruner extends up to 9.5 ft. to help you reach some of your tallest trimming areas easily and safely. Featuring an automatic oiler for smooth operation, the in-line motor housing also allows you to prune in tight spaces.
Cutting Head Pole
18V Handle Pole
- Ryobi ONE+ 8 in. 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Pole Saw - Battery and Charger Not Included
|Bare-Tool Milwaukee 2625-20 M18 18-Volt Hackzall Cordless One-Handed Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only, No Battery)
Lowest new price: $95.29
Lowest used price: $85.04
List price: $95.34
M18 HACKZALL. The product is easy to use. The product is durable. This item is shipped in bulk packaging.
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in China
- One-handed design provides superior control and versatility over a standard reciprocating saw
- Compact size allows for cutting in tight spaces, and light weight makes overhead work easier
- QUIK-LOK Blade Clamp offers fast, easy tool free blade changes for SAWZALL Blades and HACKZALL Blades
- Built-In LED light illuminates the work surface while cutting
- Compatible with M18 XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION Batteries and M18 Compact LITHIUM-ION Batteries
|PORTER-CABLE PCE345 6-Amp Orbital Jig Saw
Lowest new price: $59.97
List price: $59.97
The PORTER-CABLE PCE345 6 amp Orbital Jig Saw is designed with a 7 position speed dial (0-3200 rpm) integrated into the trigger which provides multiple speed settings for optimal cutting results. The 6 Amp motor delivers more power in demanding applications, and the 4 orbital settings provide best cutting performance in a variety of materials. It offers a lock-on button that provides easier control during prolonged use, and help to diminish user fatique, along with an oversized front and handle overmold that provide greater control and comfort during use. This jig saw also offers tool-free blade change to make blade replacements fast and easy and minimize down time.
- 7 position speed dial integrated in the trigger
- 6 amp motor for more power
- 4 orbital settings for a variety of materials
- Lock-on button for prolonged use
- Tool free blade change
|PORTER CABLE PCC650B 20-volt MAX Lithium Bare Jigsaw
Lowest new price: $54.99
List price: $54.99
PORTER CABLE PCC650B 20v MAX Lithium Bare Jigsaw features 3 orbital settings which can easily adjust the cut aggressiveness across wide range of applications. It also features a variable speed trigger (0-2,500 SPM) which provides control for clean and accurate cuts. The integrated dust blower clears debris for better visability. It also has a tool-free blade release that allows for quick and easy blade changes, along with a beveling shoe that provides the ability to cut 0 to 45 degree bevel cuts. The contoured overmolded handle optimizes increased comfort. Applications include: Straight and scroll cuts in wood and metal, Bevel cuts in wood, Sink cutouts, Cutting PVC pipe, Cutting up to 1.5" copper pipe. This tool is part of the 20V Max System - a high performance cordless platform. (This is a bare tool item - battery sold separately). Includes: (1) PCC650B Jig Saw and (1) 4" Wood Blade.
- 3 orbital settings
- Variable speed trigger (0-2,500 SPM)
- Tool-free blade release
- Dust Blower clears debris for better visability
- Part of the 20V Max System
|Jigsaw, Tacklife 6.7 Amp Jig Saw with LED Light, Laser Guide, Variable Speed with 6pcs Blades, Carrying Case, Metal Guide Ruler, Dust Exhaust Pipe, Allen Wrench, Aluminum Base|PJS02A
Lowest new price: $52.97
List price: $149.97
Tacklife - Professional team on Amazon, which deals only with development of the tools.
We commit ourselves to using qualitative tools to improve the quality of life.
4-position orbital cut control
➤Gear 0 is suitable for cutting wood and plywood.
➤Gear 1 is for small curve, suitable for cutting low carbon steel, aluminum and hard wood.
➤Gear 2 in the curve cutting processing for rapid cutting of aluminum and low carbon steel.
➤Gear 3 is for large curve cutting processing, suitable for fast cutting of wood and plywood.
Free and efficient cutting for wide use
➤6 different speed dial: 1-4 for cutting plastic, 2-3 for steel plate, 3-4 for stainless steel, 3-6 for aluminum, 5-6 for wood.
➤4 gears of laser guide and LED: separate laser and LED lights, opening amd closing of laser and LED lights at the same time.
➤It can do straight cutting, diagonal cutting and curve cutting, which meet different cutting needs.
➤It can cut on different materials like metal, wood plastic, gypsum board and so on.
Durable and comfortable operation
➤Wear-resistant Aluminum base is stable and not easy to deformation.
➤Soft no-slip rubberized handle provides comfortable grip feeling and less fatigue.
➤9.8Ft(3M) power cord lets you work in a big enough space without limitation.
➤Reasonable dustproof design and low vibration makes a clean and efficient work.
1 * Tacklife PJS02A Laser Jig Saw
6 * Saw Blades
1 * Metal Guide Ruler
1 * Dust Exhaust Pipe
1 * Allen Wrench
1 * Carrying Case
1 * User Manual
1 * Warranty Card
1 * 24 Months Warranty Card
- ▲【Powerful & Switchable Laser Guide 】 Powerful 6.7 Amp pure copper motor generates less heat and EXTENDED PRODUCT LIFE; 4 gears of built-in laser guide and LED light illuminates the line of cut, increasing accuracy
- ▲【Variable Speed & Lock Speed Switch 】 Variable speed control dial (1-6) enables you to match the speed of the application.Locking-speed switch allows you to lock the speed without a constant grip to reduce fatigue
- ▲【6 Blades & Tool-Less Blade Change Design】 Supplied 6 pcs jig saw blades permits direct use out of box; Keyless blade clamp for fast, easy blade installation and removal without auxiliary tools
- ▲【Stable & Clean Cutting】4-position orbital operation provides aggressive cutting of a variety of materials. Adjustable shoe for cutting stability. Transparent guard and dust exhaust pipe prevents dust to maintain your clean work environment
- ▲【What in The Box】 Tacklife PJS02A Laser JigSaw; 6pcs Jigsaw Blades; Metal Guide Ruler; Dust Exhaust Pipe; Allen Wrench; Carrying Case; User Manual; Warranty Card; 24 Months Warranty
- Bosch 10-Piece Assorted T-Shank Jig Saw Blade Set T5002
- INTEGRA Tools T-Shank 20 Piece Assorted Contractor Jigsaw Blade Set with storage tube. Made with Bi-Metal and HCS. Blades optimized for cutting Metal, Wood, PVC, and Plastic.
- Bosch T503 3-Piece Hardwood/Laminate Flooring T-Shank Jig Saw Blade Set
- Bosch T101AO3 3-Piece 3-1/4 In. 20 TPI Clean for Wood T-Shank Jig Saw Blades
- BLACK+DECKER WM125 Workmate 125 350-Pound Capacity Portable Work Bench
- Bosch T102BF 3-Piece 2-5/8 In. 13 TPI Clean for Plexiglas Bi-Metal Jig Saw Blades
- 3 × 18-Inch Belt Sander, Tacklife Belt Sander with 13Pcs Sanding Belt, Variable Speed, Fixed Screw Clamp, Dust Box, Vacuum Adapter, Best Father’s Day Gift - PSFS1A
- Keter Folding Compact Workbench Sawhorse Work Table with Clamps 1000 lb Capacity
- Overpeak 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw Blade ATB 40 Tooth General Purpose Carbide Ultra Finish Table Saw Blades with 5/8 Inch Arbor
- Compact Circular Saw 4-3/4", 5.8A Tacklife Saw with Laser Guide, 6 Blades, 3500rpm, Max Cutting Depth 1-9/10’’ (90°), 1-3/10’’ (0°-45°), Single-Hand Operation Design -TCS115A
|DEWALT DW7451 Compact Table Saw Stand,
Lowest new price: $74.99
List price: $100.00
The DEWALT DW7451 compact table saw stand delivers the best of both worlds: solid construction for a safe work environment and a compact, folding design for easy transport and storage. Heavy-duty tube steel construction provides the strength you need for safe operation. Integrated support bar hardware holes for secure fastening of saw to the stand. This stand is lightweight; it folds flat for easy handling, storage, and transport. Designed for use with the DW7480 compact job site table saw, Dcs7485 60V table saw and DW745 compact table saw. Backed by a 3-Year limited warranty.
- Heavy-Duty tube steel construction provides the strength you need for safe operation
- Upport bar hardware holes for secure fastening of saw to the stand
- Lightweight; folds flat for easy handling, storage, and transport
- Designed for use with the DW7480 compact job site table saw, Dcs7485 60V table saw and DW745 compact table saw
|Rockwell RK3441K 4-1/2” Compact Circular Saw, 5 amps, 3500 rpm with Dust Port and Accessory Kit
Lowest new price: $79.74
Lowest used price: $67.96
List price: $79.99
The Rockwell Compact 4-1/2-inch Circular Saw (RK3441K) is a powerful and functional circular saw which can replace conventional 7-1/4-inch circular saws. No need for a bulky circular saw when the Compact Circular Saw will cut 2x4s and sheet goods in the same amount of time with ease and comfort, thanks to its lightweight and compact design. You’ll finish your jobs quicker without having to drag out the big heavy circular saw. Most cuts made with circular saws are on materials less than 2" thick. With the Rockwell Compact Circular Saw, tackle any of these jobs with ease, comfort and control… and with just one hand. The slim grip handle improves comfort while enhancing grip and control, allowing you to guide the saw with just one hand. The result? Quick, easy operation with increased maneuverability for making cut-offs, plunge cuts and rips.
- Compact, powerful 5-amp electric motor - delivers full-size performance at 3,500 rpm to cut through 2x4s in a single pass
- Only 5 lbs., 50% lighter than conventional 7-1/4" circular saws
- Left-handed blade design provides remarkable cut-line visibility
- Slim, inline grip design provides great comfort, balance, and control - easily maneuverable for overhead cuts
- Maximum cutting depth at 90 degrees is 1-11/16" and bevel capacity at 45 degrees is 1-1/8"
Page 4 of 226
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.