|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw with 20-Inch Max Rip Capacity - 120V
Lowest new price: $299.00
List price: $329.00
Compact 10" job site table say with Site-Pro modular guarding system. Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. 24" of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Site-Pro modular guarding system allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. 15 amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. On board storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro guarding components and push stick when not in use. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases. Blade can be adjusted 0-45 degrees for bevel applications. Weighing only 48 lbs, the table saw can easily be moved on and off the job. Rear feet adjust to level the saw on uneven work surfaces. Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life. Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. Includes: Miter gauge, push stick, 10" carbide blade and blade guard. (DW7450 Stand sold separately Orgill sku 573.9974)
The DEWALT versatile 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw features the Site-Pro Modular Guarding System for application-specific setups that result in quick, accurate cuts. It pairs a portable design with a powerful 15 amp motor and large 20-inch rip capacity. This saw comes with blade guards, a miter gauge, a push stick, and a dependable 10-inch, 24-tooth carbide blade to get your project started right away.
|10-Inch Compact Jobsite Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System |
At a Glance:
- Powerful 15 amp, high-torque motor delivers no-load speed of 3,850 rpm
- Quick, tool-free adjustments with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
- Telescoping fence rails
- Dust-collection port for fast clean up
- Three-year limited warranty, one-year free service, and 90-day money-back guarantee
Consistent, Powerful Performance
This saw features a dependable 15 amp motor that delivers a no-load speed of 3,850 rpm. View larger.
Weighing just 45 pounds, the table saw comes with a folding stand for easy setup and tear down. View larger.
Thanks to a 15 amp, high-torque motor, this DEWALT table saw delivers the power you need for tough jobs like cutting hardwood and pressure-treated lumber. The saw's 10-inch blade spins at a no-load speed of 3,850 rpm for quick, clean cuts--no matter what the application.
Convenient Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
The DEWALT versatile Site-Pro Modular Guarding System makes it easy to set up for a variety of applications by allowing tool-free adjustment of application-specific guarding components.
The saw's exclusive fence configuration enables a huge 20-inch rip capacity. Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate. The fence's telescoping design allows the rails to move out to 20 inches to rip full sheets of materials or be retracted for a compact design that's easy to transport.
In addition to offering large rip capacity, this saw features a maximum cut depth of 3-1/8 inches at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inches at 45 degrees. Its table surface is coated to reduce friction for improved cut quality across the board, while a metal roll cage base provides a sturdy setup and improved durability when compared with plastic bases.
Portable Design for Use Anywhere
This DEWALT table saw weighs just 45 pounds. You can move it from your workshop to the worksite with ease.
For added convenience, on-board storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and the push stick when they're not in use. A handy 2-1/2-inch dust collection port allows you to connect the saw to a Shop-Vac for efficient dust extraction and a cleaner work area.
This 10-inch jobsite table saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System also comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What's in the Box
DW745 DEWALT 10-Inch Job Site Table Saw, 10-inch 24-tooth carbide blades, miter gauge, push stick, blade guard.
|Quick, tool-free |
|Housing fits snugly |
around stand base
|Lock mechanism fits on |
top of table stand
Modular guard system protects hands and fingers
- 22 kg unit weight and optimised footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. Shoe bevels 0° to 45° for beveled cuts
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 Watts 110 version for UK Only)
- Fence system provides 610 mm of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision,Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods, Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments
- Standard: 24 tooth SERIES 30 saw blade,Mitre fence, 2 blade spanners, Parallel fence, Dust port reducer, Push stick.No Load Speed:3,850 rpm
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- 20-inch of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases; Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications.
- The DW745 does not include a stand. Weighing only 45lbs, the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job
- Plese Note: This item is built and designed for the North America
|DEWALT DW7451 Compact Table Saw Stand,
Lowest new price: $74.99
List price: $100.00
The DEWALT DW7451 compact table saw stand delivers the best of both worlds: solid construction for a safe work environment and a compact, folding design for easy transport and storage. Heavy-duty tube steel construction provides the strength you need for safe operation. Integrated support bar hardware holes for secure fastening of saw to the stand. This stand is lightweight; it folds flat for easy handling, storage, and transport. Designed for use with the DW7480 compact job site table saw, Dcs7485 60V table saw and DW745 compact table saw. Backed by a 3-Year limited warranty.
- Heavy-Duty tube steel construction provides the strength you need for safe operation
- Upport bar hardware holes for secure fastening of saw to the stand
- Lightweight; folds flat for easy handling, storage, and transport
- Designed for use with the DW7480 compact job site table saw, Dcs7485 60V table saw and DW745 compact table saw
|SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw with Folding Stand
Lowest new price: $195.00
List price: $387.03
Skil 3410-02 10" Table SawSkil 3410-02 10" Table Saw Features: Table saw Heavy duty folding stand for fast setup and easy transport Cut height capacity cuts through 4 times materials Self aligning rip fence for accurate measurements Miter gauge guides work pieces when making cross cuts EZ view measurement system for accurate settings On tool storage for all accessories and guarding system Die cast aluminum table Includes 3410 table saw
- 20-Inch x 26-Inch cast aluminum table extends to 20-Inch x 32-Inch for longer work pieces
- 3-1/2-Inch cut height capacity for cutting through 4x materials
- Heavy-duty steel stand for fast setup and easy transport
- Self-Aligning Rip Fence for accurate measurements
- EZ view measurement system for accurate settings
|DEWALT DW745 15 Amp 10 in. Compact Job Site Table Saw
Lowest new price: $329.99
List price: $329.99
The DW745 10 in. Compact Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System features tool-free guarding component adjustments and fast, accurate fence adjustments. 20 in. of rip capacity to handle large materials. Compact and lightweight with a metal roll cage for jobsite durability.. Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. On-board storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro guarding components and push stick when not in use. Shoe bevels 0° to 45° for beveled cuts with table coating which reduces friction for smoother cutting. 20 in. of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials with a Dust port that allows for 2-1/2 in. vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. Weighing only 45 lbs, the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job. Includes: Miter Gauge,10 in. 24T Carbide Blade,Push stick,Blade Guard.
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate
- Adjustable rear feet designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces
- 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases
|Bosch 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw 4100-10 with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand; Portable Table Saw
Lowest new price: $599.00
List price: $599.00
The Bosch 4100-10 10 In. Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand delivers both professional rip capacity and outstanding portability for a tool that can get the job done, wherever it is. The powerful 15-Amp saw delivers 4.0 max HP for outstanding productivity. It also incorporates soft-start circuitry for smooth but quick ramp-up to the operating speed to manage the intensity of motor start-up and minimize the possibility of tripping a circuit breaker.. It includes Constant Response circuitry to help maintain speed under load, and overload protection. The Square Lock rip fence is engineered for maximum trueness and great ease-of-use, with the fence able to easily glide along the rail for one-handed operation. The lighter GTA47W Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand has 8 In. treaded rubber-composite tires and a single-action design for easy set-up and transport. It is jobsite-ready with heavy-duty construction. The Smart Guard System is the first modular table saw blade guard, featuring a three-position adjustable riving knife, anti-kickback pawls and non-obstructed-view barrier guard assembly. The table saw provides a 29 In. x 21-1/2 In. square tabletop with a 25 In. rip capacity for ripping 4 Ft. wide sheets goods in half.
- PORTABLE: Innovative, gravity-rise, collapsible table saw stand allows you to adjust height to meet your specific needs while the 8-inch treaded pneumatic wheels provide mobility from jobsite to jobsite
- EFFICIENT: Featuring SquareLock rip fence engineered to increase cutting trueness and allowing for one-handed operation as you glide along the rail as well as riving knife and anti-kickback pawls for protection when a kickback occurs
- PRECISION: Bosch 4100-09 worksite table saw provides high-precision cutting as well as efficient power with 3,650 no load RPM motor
- CAPACITY: Bosch 4100-09 10 inch table saw features a larger cutting table surface area and ripping capacity handling stock up to 25 inches wide
- DEPENDABLE: Designed for durability and longevity. Feel confident in your purchase which is backed by Bosch's 1 year warranty, with a 30 day money-back guarantee
|SKILSAW SPT70WT-01 10" Portable Worm Drive Table Saw with 25" Rip Capacity
Lowest new price: $349.00
List price: $379.00
SKILSAW introduces the world's first Worm Drive table saw specifically designed for ripping. With the power and torque to tackle difficult cuts, bogging down is a thing of the past. Built with Worm Drive gearing for maximum torque and power, the SPT70WT-01 features a best-in-class Dual Field motor which provides for an increase in cutting speed and a smooth startup for a saw that runs cooler and lasts longer. Large cuts can be managed more easily with the saw's ability to rip full sheets of plywood in half with an impressive 3-1/2 in. depth of cut and 25 in. rip capacity. With a durable all-steel roll cage design and a die cast aluminum top, the 49 lb. table saw stays lightweight for quick and easy jobsite setup and transportation. Included with the SKILSAW SPT70WT-01 10 in. Worm Drive Table Saw is a 10 in. 24 tooth carbide rip cutting blade, miter gauge, self-aligning fence, guard system with anti-kickback device, insert blade, push stick and wrenches. Without sacrificing legendary SKILSAW durability, users get a compact and portable saw that will be the talk of the jobsite. Folding stand sold separately, SPTA70WT-ST. Welcome to the next chapter in the Worm Drive legacy.
- First ever brass-geared Worm Drive table saw for maximum power and torque. Horsepower (hp) 5.0
- 15 Amp solid construction Dual-Field motor for increased cutting speed and extended motor life
- 25 in. rip capacity and 3-1/2 in. depth of cut for ripping a wide variety of materials
- Self-aligning rip fence with on-tool storage for a true cut
- Portable and compact while staying lightweight at only 49 lbs
|Bosch 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw GTS1031 with One-Handed Carry Handle
Lowest new price: $379.00
List price: $379.00
GTS1031 Features: -Distressed:No -Portable-Handheld:Yes. Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom:15 -Overall Width - Side to Side:24.5 -Overall Depth - Front to Back:26 -Overall Product Weight:52
- PORTABLE: Ultimate portability and mobility thanks to balanced one-handed carry handle and compact design allowing you to bring this table saw along no matter the jobsite.
- TOUGH: Durable and unique all-steel base allows this portable table saw to take on the hardest jobsite abuse. The all-steel base is built to withstand heavy impact and provide long-lasting performance.
- PRECISION: Square lock rip fence--self-aligning design for accurate performance and cutting consistency as you glide along the saw rails with ease. Also features Smart Guard with anti-kickback pawls and riving knife system giving you full control.
- VERSATILE: The 10 inch 24-tooth carbide table saw blade provides optimized 18 In. rip capacity and a 5,000 no-load rpm motor for a broad range of jobsite applications.
- CONVENIENT: Keep your worksite clear with complete on-tool storage under table--store, rip fence, smart guard, miter gauge, and wrenches. Includes tool-free dust chute clear out on back of table saw.
|TruePower 01-0819 Mini Electric Table Saw, 4-Inch
Lowest new price: $41.50
Lowest used price: $40.39
List price: $49.99
Brand: Gino Development
This 1 HP 3-3/8" blade toe-kick saw will cut flush up to a wall or baseboard so you don't have to move cabinets to remove the flooring underneath. The saw has a dual handle to provide steady control and features an automatic guard return. The blade is carbide Tipped for easy and precise cutting.
- The saw has a dual handle to provide steady control
- Trigger switch with safety button
- Automatic guard RETURN
|SKILSAW SPT99-11 10" Heavy Duty Worm Drive Table Saw with Stand, Silver
Lowest new price: $579.00
List price: $579.00
The 10-inch Heavy Duty Worm Drive Table Saw is the latest addition to SKILSAW’s table-saw lineup. SKILSAW’s legendary Worm Drive power train delivers superior torque, an aggressive 3-5/8-inch depth of cut, and 30 ½-inch rip capacity. Tear through plywood and slice 4x with ease and precision. The rack and pinion system makes fence adjustments quickly and smoothly for accurate cuts. SKILSAW’s patented Dual-Field Motor runs cooler so it can work harder, longer. The rugged stand delivers dependable stability, and the sixteen inch wheels easily take stairs and roll over uneven surfaces to just about anywhere you need to set up and let it rip.
- Legendary worm drive gearing with 3-5/8 in. Depth of cut and 30-1/2 in. Rip capacity
- Precision rack and pinion fence system makes fence adjustments quickly and smoothly for accurate cuts
- Rugged rolling stand with 16 in. Wheels and easy-load handles delivers unsurpassed mobility
- Dust port elbow contains debris to one area for clean-up
- Outfeed and left support allow for larger cuts to be made by one person
|Hitachi C10RJ 10" 15-Amp Jobsite Table Saw with 35" Rip Capacity and Fold and Roll Stand
Lowest new price: $399.00
Lowest used price: $344.90
List price: $479.97
High power 15-amp motor generates 4,500 RPM to rip through hardwoods quickly and with ease. Adjustable rip fence is fast, smooth and accurate and allows up to a 35” rip right capacity. 22” x 28-3/4” table top surface conveniently offers ample work space. Large cutting capacity offers a wide range of useful cuts 3-1/8” at 90°; 2-1/4” at 45° Soft start and electric brake for increased safety and productivity Fold and roll stand for convenience, stability and maximum portability. On-board storage keeps tools and parts organized and easily accessible. Rear outfeed support to assist when cutting larger material. 2-year warranty for peace of mind.
- Direct drive universal 15 Amp motor produces 4,500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- 10" 40-Tooth carbide tipped blade included for high cutting capacity
- Bevel range of 0 degree to 45 degrees for cuts ranging from 3-1/8" (at 0 degree) to 2-1/4" (at 45 degrees)
- 28-3/4" x 22" working table top with out feed support of 28-3/4" x 2" for easy and stable material support
- Telescoping table extension supports 35" of ripping capacity to the right and 22" to the left
- On-tool accessory storage allows for easy access to needed items and convenient storage while not in use
- Max width of Dado:- 8 x 13/16"
- Easy adjustments for blade height or angle, as well as simple fence adjustments to adhere to the cutting material
- Stable and durable fold & roll stand ensures accurate cuts with less wobble, and for easy transport
- Includes: 10" 40-Tooth Carbide Tipped Blade (371495), Blade Guard Assembly (371647), Anti-kickback Pawl Assembly (371648), Miter Gauge Assembly (371651), Push Stick (371532), Rip Fence Assembly (371649), Outfeed Support Assembly (371650), (2) Blade Wrenches (371633), 5mm Hex Bar Wrench (371644), 4mm Hex Bar Wrench (371645), 2.5mm Hex Bar Wrench (371646)
Page 1 of 26
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.