|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Craftsman Evolv 15 Amp 10 In. Table Saw 28461
Lowest new price: $118.83
List price: $133.90
Brand: Craftsman Evolv
Includes: Table saw, 24T carbide tipped blade, stand, blade wrenches, hex keys, anti-kickback pawls, blade guard assembly, push stick, miter gauge, rip fence and operator's manual
The Craftsman 10 inch table saw has a sheer table top for smooth cuts every time
Potent 15 amp motor powers through tough materials cut after cut
Easy to adjust miter gauge gives you quick, accurate control for tight bevels and corners
Advanced guarding system delivers versatility and superior blade coverage in a safe package
Upper guarding assembly installs via clamp with latching action
Spreader easily repositions to lower riving knife position via a tool-free internal cam lever (lower riving knife position for non-thru cuts only)
Push button assembly makes the anti-kickback pawl easy to use and safe
Fence is quick release mounted for fast rip adjustment
Large 25" x 17" steel table top work surface support a variety of material big and small
Push stick table mount is quick to access and keep the worktop clutter free
Durable steel stand delivers a stable, comfortable working height
Large, flip on/off switch delivers fast access and quick control
Rack and pinion blade height control delivers smooth, accurate adjustment even on the fly
Setup: some assembly required
Arbor Size:5/8 in.
Guides & Instructions:
Table Material:Die cast aluminum
Table Tilt Range:0-45 deg.
Item Weight (lbs.):50.0
Portability:Can be relocated
General Warranty:1 year
Table Saw Style:Bench Top Table Saw
Package Contents:Miter Gauge, Push Stick, Saw Blade, Stand, Riving Knife, Blade Guard
Fence Type - Open text:Rip
Cord Length (ft.):6
Maximum Cut Depth:3
Table Height From Floor (In):36
Maximum Cut Depth at 45° (in):2.5
Maximum Cut Depth at 90° (in):3
|DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw with 20-Inch Max Rip Capacity - 120V
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $299.00
Compact 10" job site table say with Site-Pro modular guarding system. Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. 24" of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Site-Pro modular guarding system allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. 15 amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. On board storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro guarding components and push stick when not in use. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases. Blade can be adjusted 0-45 degrees for bevel applications. Weighing only 48 lbs, the table saw can easily be moved on and off the job. Rear feet adjust to level the saw on uneven work surfaces. Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life. Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. Includes: Miter gauge, push stick, 10" carbide blade and blade guard. (DW7450 Stand sold separately Orgill sku 573.9974)
The DEWALT versatile 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw features the Site-Pro Modular Guarding System for application-specific setups that result in quick, accurate cuts. It pairs a portable design with a powerful 15 amp motor and large 20-inch rip capacity. This saw comes with blade guards, a miter gauge, a push stick, and a dependable 10-inch, 24-tooth carbide blade to get your project started right away.
|10-Inch Compact Jobsite Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System |
At a Glance:
- Powerful 15 amp, high-torque motor delivers no-load speed of 3,850 rpm
- Quick, tool-free adjustments with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
- Telescoping fence rails
- Dust-collection port for fast clean up
- Three-year limited warranty, one-year free service, and 90-day money-back guarantee
Consistent, Powerful Performance
This saw features a dependable 15 amp motor that delivers a no-load speed of 3,850 rpm. View larger.
Weighing just 45 pounds, the table saw comes with a folding stand for easy setup and tear down. View larger.
Thanks to a 15 amp, high-torque motor, this DEWALT table saw delivers the power you need for tough jobs like cutting hardwood and pressure-treated lumber. The saw's 10-inch blade spins at a no-load speed of 3,850 rpm for quick, clean cuts--no matter what the application.
Convenient Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
The DEWALT versatile Site-Pro Modular Guarding System makes it easy to set up for a variety of applications by allowing tool-free adjustment of application-specific guarding components.
The saw's exclusive fence configuration enables a huge 20-inch rip capacity. Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate. The fence's telescoping design allows the rails to move out to 20 inches to rip full sheets of materials or be retracted for a compact design that's easy to transport.
In addition to offering large rip capacity, this saw features a maximum cut depth of 3-1/8 inches at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inches at 45 degrees. Its table surface is coated to reduce friction for improved cut quality across the board, while a metal roll cage base provides a sturdy setup and improved durability when compared with plastic bases.
Portable Design for Use Anywhere
This DEWALT table saw weighs just 45 pounds. You can move it from your workshop to the worksite with ease.
For added convenience, on-board storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and the push stick when they're not in use. A handy 2-1/2-inch dust collection port allows you to connect the saw to a Shop-Vac for efficient dust extraction and a cleaner work area.
This 10-inch jobsite table saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System also comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What's in the Box
DW745 DEWALT 10-Inch Job Site Table Saw, 10-inch 24-tooth carbide blades, miter gauge, push stick, blade guard.
|Quick, tool-free |
|Housing fits snugly |
around stand base
|Lock mechanism fits on |
top of table stand
Modular guard system protects hands and fingers
- 22 kg unit weight and optimised footprint make this the most portable saw in its class
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 Watts 110 version for UK Only)
- Fence system provides 610 mm of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision,Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods, Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments.
- Standard: 24 tooth SERIES 30 saw blade,Mitre fence, 2 blade spanners, Parallel fence, Dust port reducer, Push stick
|DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity and Rolling Stand
Lowest new price: $579.00
List price: $599.00
The DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2 inch (82.5cm) Rip Capacity and a Rolling Stand features a rack & pinion fence system which makes fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. The 32-1/2 inch rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials - the patented material support allows this to be used for narrow rip cuts. This unit features a 15 amp motor which quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. The telescoping fence rails easily extend and retract to create a small portable package and the flip-over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts.
This saw offers 3-1/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inch at 45 degrees. A 2-inch dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction to keep clean up at a minimum. The rolling stand is designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability, and features large heavy duty wheels that easily roll over steps, curbs, and jobsite debris. The 26-1/4 inch X 22 inch table provides superior material support. This unit features an on-board storage system which provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guard components and push stick when not in use.
- Cabinet Installers: ripping filler boards.
- Hardwood Floor Installers; ripping floor boards.
- Trim Carpenters: ripping moldings, wainscoting, ripping and cross cutting 1X material for framing book shelves and entertainment centers, ripping framing lumber.
- Deck Builders: ripping deck boards, rail cap, railing.
- Remodelers: ripping framing lumber, sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet).
- Serious Woodworkers: home hobbyists, ripping sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet), framing lumber, (2-inch X 12-inch), sizing material up to 3-inches thick, ripping and cross cutting 1X material used for dados, rabbets, mortise and tenons.
- Jobsite Table Saw
- 10-inch 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Rolling stand
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
- Rack & Pinion Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 32-1/2" Rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
- 2" Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction; Weight: 90 lbs
|SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw with Folding Stand
Lowest new price: $217.99
List price: $219.99
SKIL 10 In. Table Saw wit
- 20-Inch x 26-Inch cast aluminum table extends to 20-Inch x 32-Inch for longer work pieces
- 3-1/2-Inch cut height capacity for cutting through 4x materials
- Heavy-duty steel stand for fast setup and easy transport
- Self-Aligning Rip Fence for accurate measurements
- EZ view measurement system for accurate settings
|Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Stand
Lowest new price: $549.00
List price: $599.00
The Smart Guard System is the first ever quick and easy-to-use modular blade guard, anti-kickback pawls and riving knife system; provides superior control over the material and maximum visibility while cutting. Engineered for maximum trueness, the 'Squarelock' Rip Fence glides along the rail at a finger's touch or locks into place for solid and consistent cutting performance. Easy set up and take down of your table saw; heavy-duty construction and 8" pneumatic wheels allow the Gravity-Rise stand to handle the toughest jobsites. Integrated Sub-base increases tool life by handling jobsite abuse, while protecting the table saw's base. Built-in sub-base and tabletop carry handles add to the saw's portability from jobsite to jobsite. On tool storage for all saw attachments and tools. Soft Start and 'Constant Response' Circuitry for quiet and smoother start-up, reduced start-up torque and maintaining speed under load. Exclusive Arbor Lock for single wrench blade changes. INCLUDES: 10" Worksite Table Saw; 10" 40-Tooth Carbide Tip Saw Blade; Blade Wrench; Hex Key; Sliding Miter Gauge; 'Gravity-Rise'Table Saw Stand with Pneumatic Wheels; Smart Guard System.
- Innovative gravity-rise stand
- Portable construction feature making it perfect for any work site
- High-precision cutting 10-inch table saw with 3,650 rpm
- Cutting table handles stock up to 25 inches wide
- Backed by a 1 year warranty
|DEWALT DWE7480XA 10-Inch Compact Job Site Table Saw with Guarding System and Stand
Lowest new price: $429.00
List price: $429.00
DEWALT DWE7480XA 10" Compact Job Site Table Saw features rack and pinion telescoping fence rails which allows user to make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. 24-1/2 inch of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. The Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. The durable 15 Amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. A 24-Tooth carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life and the blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications. This system uses 10" blades with a 5/8" arbor size. The adjustable rear feet are designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces and table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. There is a dust port that allows for 2-1/2 inch vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. The metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases. This table saw features on-board storage that provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and push stick when not in use. This unit also includes a DW7450 Table Saw Stand which features heavy-duty tube steel construction to maximize its durability, and has integral support bar hardware holes that can be used to secure the saw to the stand. This stand folds flat for easy storage and transport. The DWE7480XA ships in two boxes which consist of the DWE7480 Table Saw, and the DWE7450 Table Saw Stand. This combo also includes: (1) Miter gauge, (1) Push stick, (1) 10” Carbide Blade, (1) Blade guard, and (1) Hardware bag.
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 24" of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application
- 15 Amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Includes a heavy-duty table saw stand that folds flat for easy storage
|Kreg KMS7102 Table Saw Precision Miter Gauge System
Lowest new price: $137.78
List price: $139.00
Cut perfect miters consistently with Kreg's Precision Miter Gauge System. A number of unique features makes this one of the most precise miter gauges on the market today. Factory calibrated accuracy starts with a gauge head that is machined on a computerized milling machine for absolute precision. An easy-to-read Vernier scale enables precise angle adjustments up to 1/10th of a degree. Five patented bar adjusters take up the play in the miter slot for a perfect fit. A 24" fence section with patented Swing Stop and self-adhesive measuring tape is included.
Factory calibrated... perfect right out of the box
We’ve found that even on high-end saws, the miter gauge is sometimes not the best it could be – a situation easily resolved by the folks at Kreg. You probably know them for their ingenious pocket hole system, but this miter gauge is worthy of fame in its own right.
It’s not like any we’ve seen before, with a handful of features that work together to give you the ability to set an angle cut accurately to 1/10th of a degree – and beyond that, to adjust to 1/100th of a degree (hats off to you if you’re that precise!)
Setup takes a little bit of time and patience, but the results are well worth it. It’s got a super accurate length scale with a magnifying lens cursor, similar to those on good table saws, and the curved flip stop can be used with the fence as is, or you and a pair of pliers can modify it easily for permanent use with a sacrificial fence. This clever curved design lets you slide your stock right under it. The slot bar has five patented nylon screws along its length that let you custom fit it to your table saw slot, completely eliminating any play.
It’s got the positive stops you expect, at 0, 22.5, 30 and 45 degrees, and they’re marked by preset holes that accept a tapered brass pin, which locks in the angle with absolute precision. The gauge is marked with diamonds every five degrees for great legibility, too. But what sets this gauge apart from the pack is its Vernier scale, allowing you to set any angle in tenth-of-a-degree increments. Unless you have a degree in mathematics, don’t try to understand the process – it’s confusing and non-intuitive. Instead, just follow the step-by-step directions, and you’ll get absolute accuracy every time.
And when Kreg calls something a "micro-adjustment" mechanism, they really mean micro. With this miter gauge, you can actually increase your angle by 1/100th of a degree by turning a nylon screw that increases the space between the fence and the gauge. For each .001 inch you put between the fence and gauge, you increase your angle by 1/100th of a degree.
Kreg’s really hit the accuracy bullseye with this miter gauge, and adding it to even a so-so saw will give you fantastic results. Take your time with setup and follow the directions for the Vernier scale, and you’ll be as taken with it as we are. -- Kris Jensen-Van Heste
- Factory Calibration. Guaranteed out of the box to .003 accuracy of 6-inches
- Gauge head is CNC machine perfectly square to the bar and table ( no stampings)
- Vernier scale allows fast, 1/10th-degree angle adjustments
- Microadjuster allows additional angle adjustment to 1/100th degree
- Postive stops at 0, 10, 22-1/2, 30 and 45-degrees; limited lifetime warranty
- GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock for Table Saws, Router Tables, Band Saws, and Jointers by MICROJIG
- Kreg PRS3020 True-FLEX Featherboard, Pack of 2
- ZEROPLAY Miter Bars by MICROJIG (Double Pack)
- FastCap Glu-Bot Glue Bottle (16 Ounces)
- Triton TRA001 3-1/4 HP Dual Mode Precision Plunge Router
- Kreg Tool Company KHI-SLIDE Drawer Slide Jig
- Kreg PRS1045 (KRS1035, PRS1025, PRS1015) Router Table with PRS3090 Caster, PRS3020 True-Flex, PRS3100 Router Table Switch, PRS3400 Set-Up Bars, and KRS7850 Router Table Stop
- Kreg PRS3400 Precision Router Table Set Up Bars, Set of 7
- Kreg Tool Company KHI-HINGE Concealed Hinge Jig
- Kreg KMS8000 Precision Trak and Stops Kit
|Bosch GTS1031 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw
Lowest new price: $321.80
List price: $379.00
GTS1031 Features: -Distressed:No -Portable-Handheld:Yes. Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom:15 -Overall Width - Side to Side:24.5 -Overall Depth - Front to Back:26 -Overall Product Weight:52
- Ultimate portability thanks to balanced one-handed carry handle and compact design
- Durable and unique all-steel base designed to take jobsite abuse
- Square lock rip fence--self-aligning design for accurate performance
- Optimized capacity for broad range of applications
- Complete on-tool storage under table--store, rip fence, smart guard, miter gauge, and wrenches
|POWERTEC 71005 Deluxe Table Saw Miter Gauge
Lowest new price: $29.99
Lowest used price: $27.30
List price: $49.99
The POWERTEC 71005 Deluxe Table Saw Miter Gauge features a generously designed grip, for comfort and strength, giving the user ease and control and designed for superior accuracy. The gauge made to fit miter grooves measuring 3/8 by 3/4 inch, includes an adjustable guide bar for easy fit into tight tolerance miter slots. The miter gauge has positive stops at all common angles. A washer is included to prevent tipping when the gague is extended over work surface edges.
- Made for professional use
- To fit 3/8 x 3/4 inch slot
- Positive stops at all common angles
- Large grip for comfort and strength
- Tip resistant washer to keep gauge steady when extended over work surface
|SKILSAW SPT70WT-01 10" Portable Worm Drive Table Saw with 25" Rip Capacity
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $240.00
List price: $379.00
SKILSAW introduces the world's first Worm Drive table saw specifically designed for ripping. With the power and torque to tackle difficult cuts, bogging down is a thing of the past. Built with Worm Drive gearing for maximum torque and power, the SPT70WT-01 features a best-in-class Dual Field motor which provides for an increase in cutting speed and a smooth startup for a saw that runs cooler and lasts longer. Large cuts can be managed more easily with the saw's ability to rip full sheets of plywood in half with an impressive 3-1/2 in. depth of cut and 25 in. rip capacity. With a durable all-steel roll cage design and a die cast aluminum top, the 49 lb. table saw stays lightweight for quick and easy jobsite setup and transportation. Included with the SKILSAW SPT70WT-01 10 in. Worm Drive Table Saw is a 10 in. 24 tooth carbide rip cutting blade, miter gauge, self-aligning fence, guard system with anti-kickback device, insert blade, push stick and wrenches. Without sacrificing legendary SKILSAW durability, users get a compact and portable saw that will be the talk of the jobsite. Folding stand sold separately, SPTA70WT-ST. Welcome to the next chapter in the Worm Drive legacy.
- First ever brass-geared Worm Drive table saw for maximum power and torque
- 15 Amp solid construction Dual-Field motor for increased cutting speed and extended motor life
- 25 in. rip capacity and 3-1/2 in. depth of cut for ripping a wide variety of materials
- Self-aligning rip fence with on-tool storage for a true cut
- Portable and compact while staying lightweight at only 49 lbs
Page 1 of 26
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.