|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity and Rolling Stand
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $599.00
The DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2 inch (82.5cm) Rip Capacity and a Rolling Stand features a rack & pinion fence system which makes fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. The 32-1/2 inch rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials - the patented material support allows this to be used for narrow rip cuts. This unit features a 15 amp motor which quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. The telescoping fence rails easily extend and retract to create a small portable package and the flip-over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts.
This saw offers 3-1/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inch at 45 degrees. A 2-inch dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction to keep clean up at a minimum. The rolling stand is designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability, and features large heavy duty wheels that easily roll over steps, curbs, and jobsite debris. The 26-1/4 inch X 22 inch table provides superior material support. This unit features an on-board storage system which provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guard components and push stick when not in use.
- Cabinet Installers: ripping filler boards.
- Hardwood Floor Installers; ripping floor boards.
- Trim Carpenters: ripping moldings, wainscoting, ripping and cross cutting 1X material for framing book shelves and entertainment centers, ripping framing lumber.
- Deck Builders: ripping deck boards, rail cap, railing.
- Remodelers: ripping framing lumber, sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet).
- Serious Woodworkers: home hobbyists, ripping sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet), framing lumber, (2-inch X 12-inch), sizing material up to 3-inches thick, ripping and cross cutting 1X material used for dados, rabbets, mortise and tenons.
- Jobsite Table Saw
- 10-inch 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Rolling stand
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
- Rack and Pinion Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 32-1/2 inch Rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. Flip over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
- 2-1/2-Inch Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction; Weight: 90 lbs
|DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw with 20-Inch Max Rip Capacity - 120V
Lowest new price: $299.00
List price: $329.00
Compact 10" job site table say with Site-Pro modular guarding system. Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. 24" of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Site-Pro modular guarding system allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. 15 amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. On board storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro guarding components and push stick when not in use. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases. Blade can be adjusted 0-45 degrees for bevel applications. Weighing only 48 lbs, the table saw can easily be moved on and off the job. Rear feet adjust to level the saw on uneven work surfaces. Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life. Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. Includes: Miter gauge, push stick, 10" carbide blade and blade guard. (DW7450 Stand sold separately Orgill sku 573.9974)
The DEWALT versatile 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw features the Site-Pro Modular Guarding System for application-specific setups that result in quick, accurate cuts. It pairs a portable design with a powerful 15 amp motor and large 20-inch rip capacity. This saw comes with blade guards, a miter gauge, a push stick, and a dependable 10-inch, 24-tooth carbide blade to get your project started right away.
|10-Inch Compact Jobsite Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System |
At a Glance:
- Powerful 15 amp, high-torque motor delivers no-load speed of 3,850 rpm
- Quick, tool-free adjustments with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
- Telescoping fence rails
- Dust-collection port for fast clean up
- Three-year limited warranty, one-year free service, and 90-day money-back guarantee
Consistent, Powerful Performance
This saw features a dependable 15 amp motor that delivers a no-load speed of 3,850 rpm. View larger.
Weighing just 45 pounds, the table saw comes with a folding stand for easy setup and tear down. View larger.
Thanks to a 15 amp, high-torque motor, this DEWALT table saw delivers the power you need for tough jobs like cutting hardwood and pressure-treated lumber. The saw's 10-inch blade spins at a no-load speed of 3,850 rpm for quick, clean cuts--no matter what the application.
Convenient Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
The DEWALT versatile Site-Pro Modular Guarding System makes it easy to set up for a variety of applications by allowing tool-free adjustment of application-specific guarding components.
The saw's exclusive fence configuration enables a huge 20-inch rip capacity. Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate. The fence's telescoping design allows the rails to move out to 20 inches to rip full sheets of materials or be retracted for a compact design that's easy to transport.
In addition to offering large rip capacity, this saw features a maximum cut depth of 3-1/8 inches at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inches at 45 degrees. Its table surface is coated to reduce friction for improved cut quality across the board, while a metal roll cage base provides a sturdy setup and improved durability when compared with plastic bases.
Portable Design for Use Anywhere
This DEWALT table saw weighs just 45 pounds. You can move it from your workshop to the worksite with ease.
For added convenience, on-board storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and the push stick when they're not in use. A handy 2-1/2-inch dust collection port allows you to connect the saw to a Shop-Vac for efficient dust extraction and a cleaner work area.
This 10-inch jobsite table saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System also comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What's in the Box
DW745 DEWALT 10-Inch Job Site Table Saw, 10-inch 24-tooth carbide blades, miter gauge, push stick, blade guard.
|Quick, tool-free |
|Housing fits snugly |
around stand base
|Lock mechanism fits on |
top of table stand
Modular guard system protects hands and fingers
- 22 kg unit weight and optimised footprint make this the most portable saw in its class
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 Watts 110 version for UK Only)
- Fence system provides 610 mm of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision,Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods, Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments.
- Standard: 24 tooth SERIES 30 saw blade,Mitre fence, 2 blade spanners, Parallel fence, Dust port reducer, Push stick
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- 20-inch of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases; Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications.
- The DW745 does not include a stand. Weighing only 45lbs, the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job
- Plese Note: This item is built and designed for the North America
|SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw with Folding Stand
Lowest new price: $209.52
List price: $210.78
Skil 3410-02 10" Table SawSkil 3410-02 10" Table Saw Features: Table saw Heavy duty folding stand for fast setup and easy transport Cut height capacity cuts through 4 times materials Self aligning rip fence for accurate measurements Miter gauge guides work pieces when making cross cuts EZ view measurement system for accurate settings On tool storage for all accessories and guarding system Die cast aluminum table Includes 3410 table saw
- 20-Inch x 26-Inch cast aluminum table extends to 20-Inch x 32-Inch for longer work pieces
- 3-1/2-Inch cut height capacity for cutting through 4x materials
- Heavy-duty steel stand for fast setup and easy transport
- Self-Aligning Rip Fence for accurate measurements
- EZ view measurement system for accurate settings
|DEWALT DW7451 Compact Table Saw Stand,
Lowest new price: $74.99
List price: $100.00
The DEWALT DW7451 compact table saw stand delivers the best of both worlds: solid construction for a safe work environment and a compact, folding design for easy transport and storage. Heavy-duty tube steel construction provides the strength you need for safe operation. Integrated support bar hardware holes for secure fastening of saw to the stand. This stand is lightweight; it folds flat for easy handling, storage, and transport. Designed for use with the DW7480 compact job site table saw, Dcs7485 60V table saw and DW745 compact table saw. Backed by a 3-Year limited warranty.
- Heavy-Duty tube steel construction provides the strength you need for safe operation
- Upport bar hardware holes for secure fastening of saw to the stand
- Lightweight; folds flat for easy handling, storage, and transport
- Designed for use with the DW7480 compact job site table saw, Dcs7485 60V table saw and DW745 compact table saw
|DEWALT DWE7480XA 10-Inch Compact Job Site Table Saw with Guarding System and Stand
Lowest new price: $429.00
List price: $429.00
DEWALT DWE7480XA 10" Compact Job Site Table Saw features rack and pinion telescoping fence rails which allows user to make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. 24-1/2 inch of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. The Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. The durable 15 Amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. A 24-Tooth carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life and the blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications. This system uses 10" blades with a 5/8" arbor size. The adjustable rear feet are designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces and table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. There is a dust port that allows for 2-1/2 inch vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. The metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases. This table saw features on-board storage that provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and push stick when not in use. This unit also includes a DW7450 Table Saw Stand which features heavy-duty tube steel construction to maximize its durability, and has integral support bar hardware holes that can be used to secure the saw to the stand. This stand folds flat for easy storage and transport. The DWE7480XA ships in two boxes which consist of the DWE7480 Table Saw, and the DWE7450 Table Saw Stand. This combo also includes: (1) Miter gauge, (1) Push stick, (1) 10” Carbide Blade, (1) Blade guard, and (1) Hardware bag.
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 24" of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application
- 15 Amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Includes a heavy-duty table saw stand that folds flat for easy storage
|Bosch 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw 4100-09 with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand; Portable Table Saw
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $549.00
The Smart Guard System is the first ever quick and easy-to-use modular blade guard, anti-kickback pawls and riving knife system; provides superior control over the material and maximum visibility while cutting. Engineered for maximum trueness, the 'Squarelock' Rip Fence glides along the rail at a finger's touch or locks into place for solid and consistent cutting performance. Easy set up and take down of your table saw; heavy-duty construction and 8" pneumatic wheels allow the Gravity-Rise stand to handle the toughest jobsites. Integrated Sub-base increases tool life by handling jobsite abuse, while protecting the table saw's base. Built-in sub-base and tabletop carry handles add to the saw's portability from jobsite to jobsite. On tool storage for all saw attachments and tools. Soft Start and 'Constant Response' Circuitry for quiet and smoother start-up, reduced start-up torque and maintaining speed under load. Exclusive Arbor Lock for single wrench blade changes. INCLUDES: 10" Worksite Table Saw; 10" 40-Tooth Carbide Tip Saw Blade; Blade Wrench; Hex Key; Sliding Miter Gauge; 'Gravity-Rise'Table Saw Stand with Pneumatic Wheels; Smart Guard System.
- PORTABLE: Innovative, gravity-rise, collapsible table saw stand allows you to adjust height to meet your specific needs while the 8-inch treaded pneumatic wheels provide mobility from jobsite to jobsite
- EFFICIENT: Featuring SquareLock rip fence engineered to increase cutting trueness and allowing for one-handed operation as you glide along the rail as well as riving knife and anti-kickback pawls for protection when a kickback occurs
- PRECISION: Bosch 4100-09 worksite table saw provides high-precision cutting as well as efficient power with 3,650 no load RPM motor
- CAPACITY: Bosch 4100-09 10 inch table saw features a larger cutting table surface area and ripping capacity handling stock up to 25 inches wide
- DEPENDABLE: Designed for durability and longevity. Feel confident in your purchase which is backed by Bosch's 1 year warranty, with a 30 day money-back guarantee
|Tacklife PTSG1A 10" Table Saw with 40"X20" Max Extendable, 15 Amp 120V, Extra Carbon Brush
Lowest new price: $229.97
List price: $349.97
Tacklife - Professional team on Amazon, which deals only with development of the tools.
We commit ourselves to using qualitative tools to improve the quality of life.
-Powerful 15-Amp motor delivers 4,800 RPM for cutting a range of tough materials
-Extended capacity with up to 40-in. rip for cutting of larger shelving and trim materials
-Maximum cut depth of 2 in. at 45 degree and 3 in. at 90 degree for a variety of useful cuts
-On board storage provides easy access to miter gauge, rip fence and other accessories
-Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods
-Blade guard and push stick ensures your safe operation
-Weights only 57 lbs, it can easily be moved on and off the job
Amps: 15.0 Amps
No load speed: 4800 rpm
Blade diameter: 10 inches
Arbor size: 5/8 inch
Dust port diameter: 2-1/2 inches
Depth of cut at 90 degrees: 3 inch
Depth of cut at 45 degrees: 2 inch
Max rip to right of blade: 24 inches
Max rip to left of blade: 12 inches
Tool weight: 57 pounds
1* Tacklife 10-inch Table Saw
1* 10-inch 60-tooth carbide blade
1* Push Stick
1* Blade Guard
1* Carbon Brush
1* 1-inch Arbor
1*24-Month Warranty Card
Please note, saw stands are sold separately
- EFFICTIVE & DURBALE - Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM that quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. Cast aluminum table offers stable performance and greater durability
- ADJUSTABLE CUTTING ANGLE & DEPTH - Cutting angle can be adjusted from 0-45 degree. Maximum cut depth of 3-1/8 inch at 0°and 2-1/4 inch at 45°for a variety of useful cuts
- On-board storage design - user-friendly on-board storage for your easy access to miter gauge, rip fence and other Accessories. come with extra carbon brush for extended using life
- BIG CAPACITY & CONVENIENT TABLE - With max 40X20 inch extendable table, it can easily cuts a variety of larger materials. Rule and fence rails make adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate
- SAFE OPERATION DESIGN - Blade guard ensures your safe operation while overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods
|SKILSAW SPT70WT-01 10" Portable Worm Drive Table Saw with 25" Rip Capacity
Lowest new price: $379.00
List price: $379.00
SKILSAW introduces the world's first Worm Drive table saw specifically designed for ripping. With the power and torque to tackle difficult cuts, bogging down is a thing of the past. Built with Worm Drive gearing for maximum torque and power, the SPT70WT-01 features a best-in-class Dual Field motor which provides for an increase in cutting speed and a smooth startup for a saw that runs cooler and lasts longer. Large cuts can be managed more easily with the saw's ability to rip full sheets of plywood in half with an impressive 3-1/2 in. depth of cut and 25 in. rip capacity. With a durable all-steel roll cage design and a die cast aluminum top, the 49 lb. table saw stays lightweight for quick and easy jobsite setup and transportation. Included with the SKILSAW SPT70WT-01 10 in. Worm Drive Table Saw is a 10 in. 24 tooth carbide rip cutting blade, miter gauge, self-aligning fence, guard system with anti-kickback device, insert blade, push stick and wrenches. Without sacrificing legendary SKILSAW durability, users get a compact and portable saw that will be the talk of the jobsite. Folding stand sold separately, SPTA70WT-ST. Welcome to the next chapter in the Worm Drive legacy.
- First ever brass-geared Worm Drive table saw for maximum power and torque. Horsepower (hp) 5.0
- 15 Amp solid construction Dual-Field motor for increased cutting speed and extended motor life
- 25 in. rip capacity and 3-1/2 in. depth of cut for ripping a wide variety of materials
- Self-aligning rip fence with on-tool storage for a true cut
- Portable and compact while staying lightweight at only 49 lbs
|Makita 2705 10-Inch Contractor Table Saw
Lowest new price: $527.99
List price: $544.99
Makita 2705 15 Amp 10" Jobsite Contractor 10 Inch Table Saw
Makita's 2705 10-Inch Contractor Table Saw is a versatile and powerful table saw for use in the shop or on the jobsite. The 2705 combines a range of convenience and ease-of-use features with large capacity and 15 amp power, making it a true best-in-class table saw for a range of professional applications.
15 AMP Power with New "Tool-less" Blade Guard System
|VERSATILE - Adjustable dual slide guards allow for ease of measurements from the blade to the rip fence for cutting setups|
EFFICIENT - Riving knife/spreader adjusts to 3 different positions for through, non-through, and dado cuts
PRECISION - Precision-machined table top remains flat and true for accurate cuts
PERFORMANCE - Right extension table allows for greater cutting capacity with the capability to rip 4x8 sheets of plywood
INCLUDES - Blade, rip fence, miter gauge, and wrenches
|Max. Cutting Capacity|
|Max. Cutting Capacity|
|No Load Speed||4,800 rpm|
|Table Size (WxL)||24-5/8" x 22-1/4"|
|Net Weight||65.5 lbs.|
The 2705 is powered by a 15 amp motor that delivers 4,800 rpm with an electric brake for maximum productivity. The large cutting capacity (3-5/8 inches at 90 degrees and 2-1/2 inches at 45 degrees) can rip 4X material in one pass and can use up to a 6 x 13/16-inch dado blade.
The 2705 also features a tool-less modular blade guard system with adjustable dual side guards to allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting setups. The two on-board independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader allow for through cuts. In addition, the riving knife/spreader adjusts to three different positions for through, non-through, and dado cuts--and it adjusts without removing the throat plate.
More Capacity and More Accuracy
The precision machined table top remains flat and true for accurate cuts, right out of the box. The right extension table allows for greater cutting capacity with the capability to rip 4 x 8 foot sheets of plywood. Precision adjustment features include a 3/8 x 3/4 inch T-slot miter gauge with grooves that securely support cutting material for wide crosscutting jobs. The rip fence slides effortlessly across the flat table top for more precise adjustments.
Convenience features include a large on and off switch and an easy-to-read scale for fast adjustments. The saw has complete storage capacity to hold most commonly used accessories including saw blade, power supply cord, miter gauge, rip fence, push stick, wrench, safety guard, and dado blade.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The 2705 is a versatile and powerful table saw for use in the shop or on the job site. The 2705 is engineered for remodelers, furniture makers, finish carpenters, cabinet installers, decking and flooring contractors, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 10-inch contractor table saw for the jobsite or on the bench top. The 2705 is another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best in class engineering.
About Makita's Table Saws
Makita's table saws deliver shop-quality cuts to the jobsite. The large capacity will rip 4X material in one pass, while the precision-machined table top remains flat and true for accurate cuts, right out of the box. Precision features include a new modular blade guard system with adjustable dual side guards to allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting setups. A durable and portable table saw stand is also available. This versatile table saw is ideal for use at the jobsite or in the shop.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial-quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial-strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What's in the Box
Makita 2705 10-Inch Contractor Table Saw, 32T carbide-tipped blade, rip fence, miter gauge, push stick, and wrenches.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM
- ""Tool-less"" modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife/spreader
- Blade guard assembly with cam lock provides easy ""tool-less"" installation or removal
- Adjustable dual side guards allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set-ups
- Two onboard independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- Release lever for easy riving knife/spreader height adjustments into 3 different positions for through, non-through and dado cuts
- Guard design allows operator to view the blade as it contacts the material
- Right extension table allows for greater cutting capacity with the capability to rip 4x8 sheets of plywood
- Aluminum die cast, precision machined table top remains flat and true for out of the box accuracy
- Large cutting capacity (3-9/16"" at 90° and 2-1/2"" at 45°) can rip 4x material in one pass; can use up to a 13/16"" dado blade
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Extended capacity with up to 25"" ripping
- Large on/off switch and easy to read scale for faster adjustments
- Complete storage capacity to hold most commonly used accessories including saw blade, power supply cord, miter gauge, rip fence, push stick, wrench, safety guard and dado blade
- 3/8"" x 3/4"" T-slot miter gauge grooves accepts commercial accessories with T-formed shanks for versatile cutting
- Saw blade enclosed underneath the table to protect the blade during transport
- Dead-on cam-locking rip fence and bevel locking handle for fast and easy adjustments
- Two pole slide system for raising and lowering blade for a more efficient and smoother adjustment of the blade depth
- 32T Carbide Tipped Blade (A-94948)
- Rip Fence (122740-1)
- Miter Gauge (122838-4)
- Push Stick (416772-1)
- Wrench #5 (783203-8)
- Wrench #19 (781038-1)
- Socket Wrench (782024-5)
- Tool-less modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife
- Two on board independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- T-slot miter gauge grooves accepts commercial accessories with T-formed shanks for versatile cutting
- Rips 4X material in one pass
- 1 year warranty
|Bosch 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw GTS1031 with One-Handed Carry Handle
Lowest new price: $379.00
List price: $379.00
GTS1031 Features: -Distressed:No -Portable-Handheld:Yes. Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom:15 -Overall Width - Side to Side:24.5 -Overall Depth - Front to Back:26 -Overall Product Weight:52
- PORTABLE: Ultimate portability and mobility thanks to balanced one-handed carry handle and compact design allowing you to bring this table saw along no matter the jobsite.
- TOUGH: Durable and unique all-steel base allows this portable table saw to take on the hardest jobsite abuse. The all-steel base is built to withstand heavy impact and provide long-lasting performance.
- PRECISION: Square lock rip fence--self-aligning design for accurate performance and cutting consistency as you glide along the saw rails with ease. Also features Smart Guard with anti-kickback pawls and riving knife system giving you full control.
- VERSATILE: The 10 inch 24-tooth carbide table saw blade provides optimized 18 In. rip capacity and a 5,000 no-load rpm motor for a broad range of jobsite applications.
- CONVENIENT: Keep your worksite clear with complete on-tool storage under table--store, rip fence, smart guard, miter gauge, and wrenches. Includes tool-free dust chute clear out on back of table saw.
Page 1 of 24
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.