|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw with Steel Rip Fence, Miter Gauge, and 7 Accessories – RK7323
Lowest new price: $83.96
Lowest used price: $75.01
List price: $119.99
The all new Rockwell RK7323 BladeRunner X2 is the Ultimate Cutting Machine. The updated version now provides better capacity and control than the original Bladerunner. The addition of a tabletop handle designed for portability, a hold-down guard and splitter that cuts wider material and a larger rip fence for better control take the BladeRunner to a new level. This versatile and convenient saw that sets up in seconds to cut wood, ceramic tile, plastic, metal and aluminum. The BladeRunner uses standard t-shank jigsaw blades with instant, tool-free blade changes which allows you to go from cutting one material to another quickly and easily. The BladeRunner frees up both hands for precise control of the material being cut so you can make a nice, accurate cut without having to control the saw with one hand and the material with the other. The traditional guard and splitter system allows for unlimited capacity for cross and rip cuts. The BladeRunner X2 is also easy to carry anywhere with its lightweight and compact design and built-in carry handle. The included accessories are a miter gauge, rip fence, general purpose blade for wood, scroll cutting blade for wood, a tile blade for ceramic tile, a metal cutting blade and an aluminum cutting blade. There is a built-in vacuum port that makes clean-up easy and a blade-holding compartment to keep your blades with the tool. Go ahead and start cutting, the BladeRunner X2 will make a variety of cuts that you would need multiple other tools to do.
- Portable tabletop saw sets up in seconds to cut wood, metal, tile, aluminum and plastic - performs rip, scroll, miter, and inside cuts
- Compact and portable with built-in tabletop handle to carry anywhere - weighs in at less than 15 pounds. No-Load Speed - 3000/minute
- Hold-down guard and splitter cuts wider material, and a larger rip fence for better control and a nice, accurate cut
- Instant, tool-free blade changes; change the blade in 3 seconds - compatible with any 4" t-shank jigsaw blades
- Includes a vacuum port, a large steel rip fence, miter gauge, 5-piece starter blade set and manufacturer's 3-year warranty.Stroke Length:3/4 inches
|DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw with 20-Inch Max Rip Capacity - 120V
Lowest new price: $299.00
List price: $329.00
Compact 10" job site table say with Site-Pro modular guarding system. Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. 24" of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Site-Pro modular guarding system allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. 15 amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. On board storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro guarding components and push stick when not in use. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases. Blade can be adjusted 0-45 degrees for bevel applications. Weighing only 48 lbs, the table saw can easily be moved on and off the job. Rear feet adjust to level the saw on uneven work surfaces. Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life. Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. Includes: Miter gauge, push stick, 10" carbide blade and blade guard. (DW7450 Stand sold separately Orgill sku 573.9974)
The DEWALT versatile 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw features the Site-Pro Modular Guarding System for application-specific setups that result in quick, accurate cuts. It pairs a portable design with a powerful 15 amp motor and large 20-inch rip capacity. This saw comes with blade guards, a miter gauge, a push stick, and a dependable 10-inch, 24-tooth carbide blade to get your project started right away.
|10-Inch Compact Jobsite Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System |
At a Glance:
- Powerful 15 amp, high-torque motor delivers no-load speed of 3,850 rpm
- Quick, tool-free adjustments with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
- Telescoping fence rails
- Dust-collection port for fast clean up
- Three-year limited warranty, one-year free service, and 90-day money-back guarantee
Consistent, Powerful Performance
This saw features a dependable 15 amp motor that delivers a no-load speed of 3,850 rpm. View larger.
Weighing just 45 pounds, the table saw comes with a folding stand for easy setup and tear down. View larger.
Thanks to a 15 amp, high-torque motor, this DEWALT table saw delivers the power you need for tough jobs like cutting hardwood and pressure-treated lumber. The saw's 10-inch blade spins at a no-load speed of 3,850 rpm for quick, clean cuts--no matter what the application.
Convenient Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
The DEWALT versatile Site-Pro Modular Guarding System makes it easy to set up for a variety of applications by allowing tool-free adjustment of application-specific guarding components.
The saw's exclusive fence configuration enables a huge 20-inch rip capacity. Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate. The fence's telescoping design allows the rails to move out to 20 inches to rip full sheets of materials or be retracted for a compact design that's easy to transport.
In addition to offering large rip capacity, this saw features a maximum cut depth of 3-1/8 inches at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inches at 45 degrees. Its table surface is coated to reduce friction for improved cut quality across the board, while a metal roll cage base provides a sturdy setup and improved durability when compared with plastic bases.
Portable Design for Use Anywhere
This DEWALT table saw weighs just 45 pounds. You can move it from your workshop to the worksite with ease.
For added convenience, on-board storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and the push stick when they're not in use. A handy 2-1/2-inch dust collection port allows you to connect the saw to a Shop-Vac for efficient dust extraction and a cleaner work area.
This 10-inch jobsite table saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System also comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What's in the Box
DW745 DEWALT 10-Inch Job Site Table Saw, 10-inch 24-tooth carbide blades, miter gauge, push stick, blade guard.
|Quick, tool-free |
|Housing fits snugly |
around stand base
|Lock mechanism fits on |
top of table stand
Modular guard system protects hands and fingers
- 22 kg unit weight and optimised footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. Shoe bevels 0° to 45° for beveled cuts
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 Watts 110 version for UK Only)
- Fence system provides 610 mm of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision,Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods, Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments
- Standard: 24 tooth SERIES 30 saw blade,Mitre fence, 2 blade spanners, Parallel fence, Dust port reducer, Push stick.No Load Speed:3,850 rpm
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- 20-inch of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases; Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications
- The DW745 does not include a stand. Weighing only 45lbs, the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job
- Plese Note: This item is built and designed for the North America
|Bosch TS1004 Table Saw Dust Collector Bag
Lowest new price: $10.93
List price: $12.99
Bosch TS1004 Dust Bag & Elbow for 10" Table SawBosch Power Tools and Accessories is one of the divisions within the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, which is one of the largest power tool and accessory manufacturers in the world. Bosch provides a complete line of corded and cordless power tools and accessories engineered to survive any jobsite and allow professionals to take control of their work.Bosch TS1004 Dust Bag & Elbow for 10" Table Saw Features: Table Saw Dust Collection System. Model TS1004. Keeps work area clean, easily attached and emptied. Table Saw Attachments Part No. TS1004 Used on Model No. 4000 Sales Pack Quantity 1
- Compatible with Bosch 4000 10-inch tablesaws
- Easy to attach and detach to your tablesaw
- Effective at keeping your work area clear of debris
- Provides up to 70-percent of guaranteed dust collection
- Crafted out of heavy cloth material with sturdy zipper for trouble free emptying
|DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity and Rolling Stand
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $599.00
The DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2 inch (82.5cm) Rip Capacity and a Rolling Stand features a rack & pinion fence system which makes fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. The 32-1/2 inch rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials - the patented material support allows this to be used for narrow rip cuts. This unit features a 15 amp motor which quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. The telescoping fence rails easily extend and retract to create a small portable package and the flip-over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts.
This saw offers 3-1/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inch at 45 degrees. A 2-inch dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction to keep clean up at a minimum. The rolling stand is designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability, and features large heavy duty wheels that easily roll over steps, curbs, and jobsite debris. The 26-1/4 inch X 22 inch table provides superior material support. This unit features an on-board storage system which provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guard components and push stick when not in use.
- Cabinet Installers: ripping filler boards.
- Hardwood Floor Installers; ripping floor boards.
- Trim Carpenters: ripping moldings, wainscoting, ripping and cross cutting 1X material for framing book shelves and entertainment centers, ripping framing lumber.
- Deck Builders: ripping deck boards, rail cap, railing.
- Remodelers: ripping framing lumber, sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet).
- Serious Woodworkers: home hobbyists, ripping sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet), framing lumber, (2-inch X 12-inch), sizing material up to 3-inches thick, ripping and cross cutting 1X material used for dados, rabbets, mortise and tenons.
- Jobsite Table Saw
- 10-inch 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Rolling stand
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
- Rack and Pinion Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 32-1/2 inch Rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials.
Dust Port Diameter 2-1/2 inches
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. Flip over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability. Depth of Cut at 90°- 3-1/8 inches. Depth of Cut at 45°-2-1/4 inches
- 2-1/2-Inch Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction; Weight: 90 lbs
|SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw with Folding Stand
Lowest new price: $208.48
List price: $208.55
Skil 3410-02 10" Table SawSkil 3410-02 10" Table Saw Features: Table saw Heavy duty folding stand for fast setup and easy transport Cut height capacity cuts through 4 times materials Self aligning rip fence for accurate measurements Miter gauge guides work pieces when making cross cuts EZ view measurement system for accurate settings On tool storage for all accessories and guarding system Die cast aluminum table Includes 3410 table saw
- 20-Inch x 26-Inch cast aluminum table extends to 20-Inch x 32-Inch for longer work pieces
- 3-1/2-Inch cut height capacity for cutting through 4x materials
- Heavy-duty steel stand for fast setup and easy transport. Bevel Angle Range:0° to 47°
- Self-Aligning Rip Fence for accurate measurements
- EZ view measurement system for accurate settings
|DEWALT DWE7480 10 in. Compact Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $399.00
This model includes a redesigned 15-Amp motor that makes ripping through hardwoods easy, with increased cutting capacity compared to previous DEWALT table saws. The 2-1/4 inch dust collection port on the table saws can connect to a shop vac for efficient dust collection.
The DEWALT DWE7480 10-inch Compact Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System features rack and pinion telescoping fence rails which allows user to make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. 24-1/2 inch of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. The Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. The durable 15 Amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. A 24-Tooth carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life and the blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications.
The adjustable rear feet are designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces and table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. There is a dust port that allows for 2-1/2 inch vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. The metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases. This table saw features on-board storage that provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and push stick when not in use and since the unit only weighs 45 pounds, the DWE7480 can easily be moved on and off the job.
Miter Saw, Miter Saw Gauge, Push stick, 10-inch Carbide Blade, and Blade Guard.
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- No load speed: 4800 rpm
- Blade diameter: 10 inches
- Arbor size: 5/8 inch
- Dust port diameter: 2-1/2 inches
- Depth of cut at 90 degrees: 3-1/8 inch
- Depth of cut at 45 degrees: 2-1/4 inch
- Max rip to right of blade: 24 inches
- Max rip to left of blade: 12 inches
- Tool weight: 48 pounds
- The item is DEWALT DWE7480 10-Inch Compact Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
- Used for Woodworking, Portable Table Saws. The product is manufactured in Taiwan
- Onboard storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and push stick when not in use
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 24-1/2" of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- 15 Amp, 4800 rpm motor
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases
- Weighing only 45 lbs., can easily be moved on and off the job
|Craftsman Evolv 15 Amp 10 In. Table Saw 28461
Lowest new price: $138.01
List price: $166.25
Includes: Table saw, 24T carbide tipped blade, stand, blade wrenches, hex keys, anti-kickback pawls, blade guard assembly, push stick, miter gauge, rip fence and operator's manual
The Craftsman 10 inch table saw has a sheer table top for smooth cuts every time
Potent 15 amp motor powers through tough materials cut after cut
Easy to adjust miter gauge gives you quick, accurate control for tight bevels and corners
Advanced guarding system delivers versatility and superior blade coverage in a safe package
Upper guarding assembly installs via clamp with latching action
Spreader easily repositions to lower riving knife position via a tool-free internal cam lever (lower riving knife position for non-thru cuts only)
Push button assembly makes the anti-kickback pawl easy to use and safe
Fence is quick release mounted for fast rip adjustment
Large 25" x 17" steel table top work surface support a variety of material big and small
Push stick table mount is quick to access and keep the worktop clutter free
Durable steel stand delivers a stable, comfortable working height
Large, flip on/off switch delivers fast access and quick control
Rack and pinion blade height control delivers smooth, accurate adjustment even on the fly
Setup: some assembly required
Arbor Size:5/8 in.
Guides & Instructions:
Table Material:Die cast aluminum
Table Tilt Range:0-45 deg.
Item Weight (lbs.):50.0
Portability:Can be relocated
General Warranty:1 year
Table Saw Style:Bench Top Table Saw
Package Contents:Miter Gauge, Push Stick, Saw Blade, Stand, Riving Knife, Blade Guard
Fence Type - Open text:Rip
Cord Length (ft.):6
Maximum Cut Depth:3
Table Height From Floor (In):36
Maximum Cut Depth at 45° (in):2.5
Maximum Cut Depth at 90° (in):3
|DEWALT DW7451 Compact Table Saw Stand,
Lowest new price: $74.99
List price: $100.00
The DEWALT DW7451 compact table saw stand delivers the best of both worlds: solid construction for a safe work environment and a compact, folding design for easy transport and storage. Heavy-duty tube steel construction provides the strength you need for safe operation. Integrated support bar hardware holes for secure fastening of saw to the stand. This stand is lightweight; it folds flat for easy handling, storage, and transport. Designed for use with the DW7480 compact job site table saw, Dcs7485 60V table saw and DW745 compact table saw. Backed by a 3-Year limited warranty.
- Heavy-Duty tube steel construction provides the strength you need for safe operation
- Upport bar hardware holes for secure fastening of saw to the stand
- Lightweight; folds flat for easy handling, storage, and transport
- Designed for use with the DW7480 compact job site table saw, Dcs7485 60V table saw and DW745 compact table saw
|SawStop TSDC-8R2 Table Saw Brake Cartridge for 8-Inch Dado Sets
Lowest new price: $89.00
Lowest used price: $75.00
List price: $89.00
The revolutionary SawStop protection starts here! This is the SawStop brake cartridge for 8" dado blades. It fits all models of SawStop table saws (except for older models). Current SawStop models use cartridges with blue tinted plastic cases and 9-pin connectors. If you have an older model with a clear case and a 15-pin connector, you will need a different cartridge; please call SawStop for details.
- Compatible with SawStop saws that currently receive transparent BLUE cartridges.
- Compatible with all standard 8 Inch dado sets up to 13/16 Inch thick
- Compatible with all woods and other non-conductive materials
- Designed for quick replacement when activated
- Revolutionary SawStop protection
|Milwaukee Electric Tools 2719-21 M18 Fuel Hackzall Kit
Lowest new price: $159.00
Lowest used price: $212.84
List price: $249.97
Brand: Milwaukee Electric Tools
features & Description: cuts up to 50% faster than competitive one handed Recip saws up to 4x lower vibration for smooth cut starts & one-hand control power state Brushless motor: increased cutting speed and power throughout the toughest applications relink plus intelligence: the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics; provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger The Milwaukee 2719-21 M18 fuel hacksaw is the fastest cutting and most powerful one-handed reciprocating saw. Utilizing a power state Brushless motor and a best in class 7/8" stroke length, the M18 fuel hacksaw cuts up to 50% faster than competitors. The compact, one-handed design provides superior control and the ability to make cuts in tight spaces. The dual gear Counter balance mechanism provides up to 4x lower vibration than traditional reciprocating saws, resulting in faster cut-starts in metal and reduced user fatigue. Relink plus intelligence ensures optimized performance and protects your investment from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The M18 red Lithium XC5.0 battery pack provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. A rubber seal and weep holes provide superior protection against water and debris.
- Milwaukee Electric Tools 2719-21 M18 Fuel Hackzall Kit
- This product meets customer requirement
- Product is easy to use
Page 1 of 32
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.