|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|SawStop PCS175-TGP236 1.75-HP Professional Cabinet Saw Assembly with 36-Inch Professional T-Glide Fence System, Rails and Extension Table
Lowest new price: $2,469.00
List price: $2,719.00
The SawStop 1.75HP Professional Cabinet Saw with 36" Professional T-Glide Fence System offers versatility and safety. It delivers the performance you need with the peace of mind only SawStop's patented safety system can provide.
Ideal for both craftsmen and hobbyists, the SawStop 1.75 horsepower Professional Cabinet Saw (model PCS175-TGP236) delivers the performance you need with the peace of mind only SawStop's patented safety system can provide. The safety system detects when someone accidentally contacts the spinning saw blade, and then stops the blade in milliseconds — resulting in just a nick on a SawStop saw instead of the devastating injury. Built to satisfy the toughest expert users, the Professional Cabinet Saw features superior dust collection and an exacting fit and finish. This model comes with a 36-inch T-Glide fence system for added strength and increased precision as well as rails and extension table.
The SawStop Professional Cabinet Saw with fully enclosed cabinet (view larger).
Maximizing Practicality, Precision, and Mobility
The Professional Cabinet Saw provides 99 percent dust collection both above and below the table. Above, the dust collection blade guard (sold separately) traps and evacuates fine particles left on the table surface. Below the table, advanced shrouding shapes the turbulent air from the blade to deliver dust to the 4-inch port for collection. The optional TSA-ODC Overarm Dust Collection accessory helps carry the DC blade guard's collected dust away and unites it with the 4-inch port on the back of the saw.
Other features include a riving knife that minimizes kickback and provides protection during non-through cuts, and a left-tilting blade that helps prevent wood from binding against the fence. The Professional Cabinet Saw has a 110-volt power requirement, making it great for the home shop as it delivers the convenience of plugging in anywhere as well as for avid hobbyists and discerning professionals.
For mobility, the optional MB-PCS-000 integrated mobile base offers quick and easy mobility, with two pivoting and two stationary casters. You can also upgrade to the optional MB-PCS-IND mobile base assembly, which features a 1,000 pound lift capacity, four independent pivoting casters, and a hydraulic piston lift.
A Safer Saw
What if you could stop a saw blade and prevent a serious injury? That sounds like a really good idea.Today, that idea is protecting woodworkers in tens of thousands of SawStop table saws in North America and around the globe.
The SawStop safety system includes an electronic detection system that detects when a person contacts the blade. The system induces an electrical signal onto the blade and then monitors that signal for changes. It can tell the difference between a finger and a piece of wood as the human body has a relatively large inherent electrical capacitance and conductivity, which will cause the signal to drop when a person contacts the blade.
When contact is detected, a fast-acting brake stops the blade, with a heavy-duty spring pushing a block of aluminum (called a brake pawl) into the teeth of the blade to stop the blade from spinning. The teeth cut into the aluminum and bind, thereby stopping the blade in about 3 to 5 milliseconds — or 1/200th of a second.
At a Glance
PCS175-TGP236 1.75 HP Professional Cabinet Saw
- Prevents serious injury with always-on protection
- Included 36-inch T-Glide fence system provides smooth operation, precision measurement and sure lockdown without deflection
- Fully enclosed cabinet, industry leading dust collection
- Ideal for hobbyists, DIYers, and shops with limited space
- Compatible with 10-inch standard blades and 8-inch dado sets
- Left tilting blade helps prevent wood from binding against the fence
- 110-volt power requirement; configurable to 220 volts
- One-year limited warranty
Blade carries an electrical signal (view larger).
Aluminum brake springs into spinning blade
when contact with skin is detected (view larger).
View of blade below the table (view larger).
How It Works
#1 -- Detect
- The blade carries a small electrical signal.
- When skin contacts the blade, the signal changes because the human body is conductive.
- The change to the signal activates the safety system.
#2 -- Activate
- An aluminum brake springs into the spinning blade, stopping it.
- The blade's angular momentum drives it beneath the table, removing the risk of subsequent contact.
- Power to the motor is shut off.
- All this happens in less than 5 milliseconds!
#3 -- Reset
- Resetting the saw yourself is easy. Simply replace the blade and affordable brake cartridge and your saw is operational.
- The entire reset process takes less than five minutes.
Other safety features include a main power switch with lockout key to prevent unauthorized users from turning on the saw and a large start/stop paddle with hands-free shutoff that can be stopped with your knee, allowing you to safely stop the blade even when both hands are busy.
Includes 36-inch professional T-Glide fence system (view larger).
According to the Consumer Products Safety Commission, there is a table saw injury every 9 minutes, and 10 amputations every day in the United States. Even the most safety-conscious woodworkers are at risk of an accident. And when that accident happens, the consequences are life-changing: extreme pain and trauma, loss of income-earning abilities, and loss of the ability to pursue hobbies. It's time to protect yourself. The SawStop saw has saved thousands of fingers.
|Motor||1.75 horsepower, 1 phase, 110 volts, 14 amps|
|Cast iron table||20 x 27 inches; 44 x 27 inches with extension wings|
|Extension wing||12 x 27 inches|
|Blade||10-inch diameter, 5/8-inch arbor|
|Maximum depth of cut||3-1/8 inches|
|Maximum depth of cut at 45 degrees||2-1/4 inches|
|Dado||8-inch diameter, 13/16-inch maximum width|
|Arbor diameter at blade||5/8-inch|
|Dust collection port||4-inch diameter|
|Riving knife/splitter||2mm thick|
|Dimensions||69-1/8 x 33 x 34 inches (WxDxH)|
|Cabinet Footprint||19-3/8 x 19-3/8 inches (WxD)|
What's in the Box
1.75 horsepower saw with fully enclosed base, 36-inch professional T-Glide fence system, table extension, two adjustable legs, 10-inch 40-tooth combination blade, miter gauge, riving knife, blade wrenches, and owners manual
Optional dust collection blade guard (sold separately, view larger).
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- 69 1/8" w, 33" d, 34" h
- Unmatched fit and finish with a keen attention to detail
- SawStop safety system
- 36" Professional T-Glide Fence System provides smooth operation, precision measurement and sure lockdown without deflection
|Powermatic PM1000 1791001K Table Saw 50-Inch Fence
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $2,199.99
Bring some of the Gold standard home to your workshop with the Powermatic PM1000 Cabinet Table Saw. The PM1000 is the first Powermatic cabinet table saw that is wired for 115V usage. This table saw runs off a 1-3/4HP motor with a poly-v belt that reduces vibration and maximizes motor efficiency. Not to mention its superior dust collection power. Feel at ease when it comes to accuracy with Powermatic's exclusive 30" Accu-Fence system that gives you the work space and stability that you need.
- Cabinet saw that only requires 115V power
- A blade surround and collection hose provide an unobstructed path, maximizing dust collection
- Conveniently located hands free power switch
- Tool-less guard assembly with independent side leaves is easy to use, maximizing safety
- The sturdy miter gauge pivots 60 degrees to either side, allowing easy adjustment for a full range of cuts
|Outdoor Sport 01-0819 Mini Electric Table Saw, 4 in
Lowest new price: $42.00
Brand: Outdoor Sport
# Arbor Diameter: 12mm # Diamond blade cut width (kerf): 0.033"(0.83mm) # Carbide blade cut width (kerf): 0.073"(1.85mm) # Maximum Depth of Cut: 5/8" # Motor : 0.8Amp, 4500 RPM # Blade Cover Assembly # Instruction Manual # Dimensions: 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 7"
- Includes Two Blades: 24 Tooth Carbide Tip Blade & Diamond Coated Tile Blade
- Wobble-free blade design for precision cuts
- Tool-free hand adjustable table height
- Sliding cross cut guide bar with 2 table channels
- Improved blade guard
|Shop Fox W1819 3 HP 10-Inch Table Saw with Riving Knife
Lowest new price: $1,899.00
List price: $1,899.00
Brand: Shop Fox
Every part of this saw says quality and performance. From the heavy cast iron trunnions, 3 HP Leeson motor and triple belt drive to the massive cast iron table and wings, this table saw is built to last a lifetime. You'll also appreciate the camlock T-fence, riving knife, heavy cast handwheels, magnetic switch, T-slot miter gauge with fence extension and flip stop and 4-inch dust collection port. A true riving knife follows the up and down and tilt movement of the blade. Features a 29-1/2-inch rip capacity.
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Precision ground and polished cast iron table and wings and massive cast iron trunnions
- Quick release riving knife, blade guard and splitter assembly
- Wide span easy glide T-fence system with positive camlock and phenolic face and smooth gliding nylon runners
- Adjustable T-slot miter gauge with anodized fence extension and flip stop
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
|Porter Cable PCC780LA 20V MAX 7" Sliding Table Top Wet Tile Saw
Lowest new price: $219.99
List price: $229.99
The PORTER-CABLE PCC780LA 20V MAX* 7" Sliding Table Top Wet Tile Saw features a sliding table that delivers 17 in. of best-in-class on-table cutting capacity, allowing users to cut 12 in. X 12 in. tile from corner to corner. The 20V MAX* battery power lets users set up this saw directly in the work space. The cordless power offers users the ability to move around the jobsite cord free. An onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts. It also has a roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart. The splash guard keeps water from spraying the user, and a water container keeps work space cleaner than most other saws in the category for quick and easy cleanup. This unit offers a battery charge indicator which shows the user the remaining battery life per charge - simply remove the drain plug over a bucket to quickly drain water without a mess. Backed by PORTER-CABLE'S 3 year limited warranty. Includes: (1) PCC780 20V MAX* 7 in. Wet Tile Saw, (1) PCC685L 20V MAX* 4.0Ah Battery, (1) PCC699L Charger, (1) 7 in. Porcelain Tile Blade, (1) Miter Square, (1) Blade Wrench.
- Sliding table delivers 17 in. Of best-in-class on-table cutting capacity, allowing users to cut 12 in. X 12 in. Tile from corner to corner
- 20V max* battery power lets users set up this saw directly in the work space
- Cordless power offers users the ability to move around the jobsite cord free
- Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts
- Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart
|Genesis GTS10SB 10-Inch 15-Amp Table Saw with Stand
Lowest new price: $189.00
List price: $189.00
Choose Genesis Tools as the Beginning of your next DIY Home Improvement project. The Genesis GTS10SB 10-Inch 15-Amp Table saw with stand has a 24"x 20" die-cast aluminum table with oversized sliding miter gauge for miter cuts from 0 to 45 degrees. Features: -Self-aligning rip fence automatically locks front and rear. -Rocker ON/OFF switch with a quick shut-off cover and has overload auto-shut-off protection with reset switch. -Easy-to-use blade height control wheel and performs bevel cuts up to 45 degrees. -Tool-free installation of blade guard and anti-kickback pawls for added safety and protection. -On board accessory storage includes: miter gauge holder, blade holder and push sticker holder, 2-1/4" dust collection port. -Heavy duty metal work stand and a 2 Year warranty -Includes: 40T carbide tipped blade, miter gauge, rip fence, push-stick, metal stand and wrenches. Add the Genesis 10” 15Amp Table Saw to your woodshop, work space, or garage today!
- Powerful 15 Amp Motor, 4,800 RPM
- Extra Large 24" X 20" Die-Cast Aluminum Table
- Rip Cuts, Miter Cuts, Bevel Cuts and Compound Cut
- Self-aligning Rip Fence automatically locks front and rear
- 2 Year warranty
- A Very Powerful 15 Amp Motor running at 4,800 RPM for long life and smooth cutting
- Extra Large 24 X 20 inch Die-Cast Aluminum Table
- Performs accurate Rip Cuts, Miter Cuts, Bevel Cuts and Compound Cut
- Includes a Self-aligning Rip Fence that automatically locks front and rear for confidence while cutting
|DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw with 20-Inch Max Rip Capacity - 120V w/ DW3106P5 60-Tooth Crosscutting and 32-Tooth General Purpose 10-Inch Saw Blade Combo Pack
Lowest new price: $330.78
List price: $330.78
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 20-inch of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases; Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications.
- The DW745 does not include a stand.
- Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
- Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action
|DEWALT DW7440RS Rolling Saw Stand with DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw with 20-Inch Max Rip Capacity - 120V
Lowest new price: $444.34
List price: $444.34
- Lightweight design weighs only 33lbs. delivers 20% less weight to carry than other competitive mobile stands
- Heavy-duty kickstand allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage
- Quick connect stand brackets attach to saw for easy detachment from stand for loading and unloading
- 22 kg unit weight and optimised footprint make this the most portable saw in its class
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 Watts 110 version for UK Only)
|Triton TWX7PS001 Project Saw Module for Triton TWX7 Workcentre
Lowest new price: $249.99
List price: $249.99
The Triton project saw provides a 7.5A sliding or fixed 5" diameter Circular saw that functions as a bench tool or Triton TWX7 Workcentre module. Cast aluminum base with both metric and Imperial graduations plus steel double-bar saw head mounting. Fine-toothed blade leaves a clean, smooth edge. SAW locks in place for Table saw mode or free moving for a wider range of miter and cross cuts when used with the supplied protractor fence with built-in Quick release clamp. Up to 7/8" cutting depth. Perfect for accurate, fast cutting of many materials including laminates, flooring, decorative wood and skirting board. Includes blade, protractor fence, Quick clamp, dust bag, blade key, push stick and TWX7 module fittings.
- Bench power tool that also functions as a TWX7 Workcentre module, allows easy upgrading of the tool from bench-mounted to freestanding when fitted to the TWX7 workcentre
- Dual mode, fixed and moving saw head for fast rip cuts and precise hand-controlled cutting
- Steel double-bar mounted saw head and cast aluminum table base for improved rigidity and removal of play for improved cutting accuracy
- Multi-function protractor fence with quick-release Clamp for one easily configured tool that angles and clamps the workpiece securely
- The 5" diameter 14T blade produces clean edges test to allow workpieces to be used immediately without further work or sanding
|Craftsman Portable Table Saw with Mobile Wheeled Stand - 10” Powerful Heavy Duty Rolling Table Saw
Lowest new price: $201.00
List price: $199.00
Package Contents: Saw, Extension, Out-feed, Rip, Miter, Blade, Blade Guard, Blade Wrenches, Stand, Push Stick
• Color/Finish: Grey/Silver
• Extension Material: Steel
• Overload Protection: Yes
• Blade Diameter: 10 inches
• Amps: 15
• Motor Voltage: 120
• Arbor Speed: 5,000 (RPM)
• Table Material: Die Cast Aluminum
We have a no hassle 100% guarantee refund policy. If you use this and do not love it, simply return it for a full refund. You have nothing to lose.
- Space saving, folding stand
- Right side extension table
- Blade shroud with 2-1/2" port
- On board storage for fence/miter
- Powerful 15.0 Amp motor
Page 3 of 25
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.