|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|DEWALT DCS7485B FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Bare Tool Table Saw, 8-1/4"
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $399.00
The DEWALT DCS7485B FLEXVOLT 60V Max* 8-1/4" Table Saw Baretool features FLEXVOLT technology; this saw operates with the world's first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools. The FLEXVOLT battery is backwards compatible with our 20V Max* tools so you get up to 4X the runtime. (**With FLEXVOLT 60V max* battery when used with DEWALT 20V Max* tools). This is a bare tool item - battery sold separately. This table saw features 24" of rip capacity for ripping 4x8 Plywood or OSB sheets. Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments smooth and accurate, with tool free adjustment of the guarding. Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. This saw offers 'power-loss reset' which prevents accidental re-starts following a power disruption when the switch is left in the "on" position. It has a metal roll cage base for greater durability than plastic bases. On board storage included for guard, fence, push stick, riving knife, wrenches and miter gauge. Specs: no load speed 5800 RPM, arbor size: 5/8", depth of cut at 90 degrees: 2-1/2", depth of cut at 45 degrees: 1-3/4". Kit includes: (1) table saw, (1) carbide blade, (1) push stick, (2) blade wrenches, (1) blade guard, (1) rip fence, (1) non-thru cut riving knife, (1) miter gauge, and user guide. Battery sold separately.
- Flexible - power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world's first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools
- 24" of Rip capacity for ripping 4x8 plywood or osb sheets
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments smooth and accurate
- Metal roll cage base offer greater durability than plastic Bases
- Power-loss reset prevents accidental re-starts following a power disruption when the switch is left in the "on" position
|Makita 2705 10-Inch Contractor Table Saw
Lowest new price: $527.99
List price: $527.99
Makita 2705 15 Amp 10" Jobsite Contractor 10 Inch Table Saw
Makita's 2705 10-Inch Contractor Table Saw is a versatile and powerful table saw for use in the shop or on the jobsite. The 2705 combines a range of convenience and ease-of-use features with large capacity and 15 amp power, making it a true best-in-class table saw for a range of professional applications.
15 AMP Power with New "Tool-less" Blade Guard System
|VERSATILE - Adjustable dual slide guards allow for ease of measurements from the blade to the rip fence for cutting setups|
EFFICIENT - Riving knife/spreader adjusts to 3 different positions for through, non-through, and dado cuts
PRECISION - Precision-machined table top remains flat and true for accurate cuts
PERFORMANCE - Right extension table allows for greater cutting capacity with the capability to rip 4x8 sheets of plywood
INCLUDES - Blade, rip fence, miter gauge, and wrenches
|Max. Cutting Capacity|
|Max. Cutting Capacity|
|No Load Speed||4,800 rpm|
|Table Size (WxL)||24-5/8" x 22-1/4"|
|Net Weight||65.5 lbs.|
The 2705 is powered by a 15 amp motor that delivers 4,800 rpm with an electric brake for maximum productivity. The large cutting capacity (3-5/8 inches at 90 degrees and 2-1/2 inches at 45 degrees) can rip 4X material in one pass and can use up to a 6 x 13/16-inch dado blade.
The 2705 also features a tool-less modular blade guard system with adjustable dual side guards to allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting setups. The two on-board independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader allow for through cuts. In addition, the riving knife/spreader adjusts to three different positions for through, non-through, and dado cuts--and it adjusts without removing the throat plate.
More Capacity and More Accuracy
The precision machined table top remains flat and true for accurate cuts, right out of the box. The right extension table allows for greater cutting capacity with the capability to rip 4 x 8 foot sheets of plywood. Precision adjustment features include a 3/8 x 3/4 inch T-slot miter gauge with grooves that securely support cutting material for wide crosscutting jobs. The rip fence slides effortlessly across the flat table top for more precise adjustments.
Convenience features include a large on and off switch and an easy-to-read scale for fast adjustments. The saw has complete storage capacity to hold most commonly used accessories including saw blade, power supply cord, miter gauge, rip fence, push stick, wrench, safety guard, and dado blade.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The 2705 is a versatile and powerful table saw for use in the shop or on the job site. The 2705 is engineered for remodelers, furniture makers, finish carpenters, cabinet installers, decking and flooring contractors, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 10-inch contractor table saw for the jobsite or on the bench top. The 2705 is another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best in class engineering.
About Makita's Table Saws
Makita's table saws deliver shop-quality cuts to the jobsite. The large capacity will rip 4X material in one pass, while the precision-machined table top remains flat and true for accurate cuts, right out of the box. Precision features include a new modular blade guard system with adjustable dual side guards to allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting setups. A durable and portable table saw stand is also available. This versatile table saw is ideal for use at the jobsite or in the shop.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial-quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial-strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What's in the Box
Makita 2705 10-Inch Contractor Table Saw, 32T carbide-tipped blade, rip fence, miter gauge, push stick, and wrenches.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM
- ""Tool-less"" modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife/spreader
- Blade guard assembly with cam lock provides easy ""tool-less"" installation or removal
- Adjustable dual side guards allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set-ups
- Two onboard independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- Release lever for easy riving knife/spreader height adjustments into 3 different positions for through, non-through and dado cuts
- Guard design allows operator to view the blade as it contacts the material
- Right extension table allows for greater cutting capacity with the capability to rip 4x8 sheets of plywood
- Aluminum die cast, precision machined table top remains flat and true for out of the box accuracy
- Large cutting capacity (3-9/16"" at 90° and 2-1/2"" at 45°) can rip 4x material in one pass; can use up to a 13/16"" dado blade
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Extended capacity with up to 25"" ripping
- Large on/off switch and easy to read scale for faster adjustments
- Complete storage capacity to hold most commonly used accessories including saw blade, power supply cord, miter gauge, rip fence, push stick, wrench, safety guard and dado blade
- 3/8"" x 3/4"" T-slot miter gauge grooves accepts commercial accessories with T-formed shanks for versatile cutting
- Saw blade enclosed underneath the table to protect the blade during transport
- Dead-on cam-locking rip fence and bevel locking handle for fast and easy adjustments
- Two pole slide system for raising and lowering blade for a more efficient and smoother adjustment of the blade depth
- 32T Carbide Tipped Blade (A-94948)
- Rip Fence (122740-1)
- Miter Gauge (122838-4)
- Push Stick (416772-1)
- Wrench #5 (783203-8)
- Wrench #19 (781038-1)
- Socket Wrench (782024-5)
- Tool-less modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife
- Two on board independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- T-slot miter gauge grooves accepts commercial accessories with T-formed shanks for versatile cutting
- Rips 4X material in one pass
- 1 year warranty
|TruePower 10" 15 AMP TABLE SAW WITH STEEL STAND
Lowest new price: $139.99
List price: $199.99
The TruePower 10 inch Table Saw with Steel Stand offers exceptional performance at a great value. Whether you are framing a door or building a deck, this 10 inch Table Saw is light-weight and easy to use, which makes it the perfect addition to any tool collection.
- 10" TCT Saw Blade.
- 120 Volt 60 Hz 15 Amp 4700 RPM
- 26"x18-1/2 Table
- 3-1/4" Max cutting thickness at 90 degree, 2-1/2" Max cutting thickness at 45 degree.
- Rip Cuts, Miter Cuts, Bevel Cuts and Compound Cut
|Delta Power Tools 36-6020 10" Portable Table Saw with Stand
Lowest new price: $419.00
List price: $419.00
The Delta Portable Table saw is great for the contractor or Do-It-Yourself enthuiast. It is portable to various project sites and offers the quality that comes standard with all Delta products. The fence can slide out for quick adjustment and accurate cuts. This combo also includes: (1) Miter gauge, (1) Push stick, (1) 10" Blade, and (1) Blade guard.
- Aluminum table top with RH table extension
- Large, easy to access ON/OFF switch
- Fence and guard storage on side of saw
- Cord wrap on rear of saw
- Blade retracts below table top for easy clean-up of table top
|Ridgid R4510 Heavy-Duty Portable Table Saw with Stand
Lowest new price: $665.44
List price: $399.00
This item is used for Handtools & Tool Organizers ,Pliers & Cutters
- This item is used for Handtools & Tool Organizers ,Pliers & Cutters
- A Hardened, Smooth Cone Provides Fast 45Degree Flares Either Single or Double Lap
- A Single Clamp Screw Provides for East Clamping and Removal of Tubing
- Features on-board storage for easy reach
- Tool-free blade guard
- 15 amp motor heavy-duty power with soft start
- Single-handle height/bevel adjustment
- Micro-adjust fence for fine adjustments
|Craftsman 089110103701 Table Saw On/Off Switch
Lowest new price: $30.08
List price: $30.08
- Compatible Brands: Craftsman
|Multifunction Mini Table Saw Handmade Woodworking Bench Lathe Electric Polisher Grinder Cutting Saw
Lowest new price: $125.00
Are you DIY model fans or expert? Have you ever dreamt of having a handy multifunctional mini table saw to cutting/polishing/drilling the model material with small size low noise and fast cutting speed. While this mini table saw bring your hope to the reality. Unibody 3mm thich steel frame and aluminum alloy panel with 775 type high torque motor which maximum rotating speed up to 7000RPM providing ultra strong cutting power but low noise. the cutting table is quipped with ruler, baffle meeting your accure cutting needs and safety. Come along with B12 drill chuck with 0.6-12mm clamping capacity can be used as the electric polisher or drill when install the corresponding pars. It is equipped with 7 class adjustable speed power supply enable you to regulat the rotating speed easily the best choice for DIY model makers. Decription: Model:Multifuctional Mini Table Saw-Silver Maximum Power: 96W Power Supply: DC 12-24V Load-free Speed: 7000RPM Maximum Cutting Thickness:29mm/1.14inch Compatible Saw Blade Bore Diameter: 16mm / 20mm Table Saw Size:240 X 200 X 115mm/9.45 X 7.87 X 4.53inch(L*W*H) Net Weight:3.9kg Feature: 1) DIY multifunctional mini table saw 2) Sold 3mm stell frame and aluminum alloy panel design, durable no deformation ensure the flatness and high quality cutting 3) 775 type motor maximum rotating speed up to 7000RPM provinding ultra strong cutting power but low noise, you can use it just at home 4) 110mm alloy saw blade with high concentricity and 29mm maximum cuting thichness ensure the cutting surface flat 5) Equipped with the ruler and backer in the cutting desk, pecisely cutting will be easier and ensure safety as well 6) Equipped with four rubber damping pad, anti-slip and shock-absorbing when working 7) Compact size easy to carry, perfect for DIY model makers Package list : 1X DIY Mini Table Saw 1X Power Adapter 1X 110mm Green Alloy Circular Saw Blade 1X B12 Drill Chuck Luxury accessories Set
- Multifunction Mini Table Saw Handmade Woodworking Bench Lathe Electric Polisher Grinder DIY Model Cutting Saw 7000RPM B12 Chuck
|Sawstop CNS175-TGP36 1-3/4 HP Contractor Saw with 36-Inch Professional T-Glide Fence System including Rails and Extension Table
Lowest new price: $1,799.00
List price: $1,949.00
The SawStop Contractor Saw offers versatility and safety in the shop and stability and mobility on the jobsite. It delivers the performance you need with the peace of mind only SawStops patented safety system can provide. The SawStop table saws unique brake design detects hand or finger contact with the saw blade within milliseconds, instantly stopping and retracting the blade, helping to avoid serious injury. In addition to the groundbreaking safety features, SawStop manufactures one of the most precise saws on the market. The fit, finish and tolerance levels are second to none. The Professional T-Glide Fence System gives added strength and increased precision to the Contractor Saw. Includes: 1-3/4 HP Saw with stand, 36" Professional T-Glide Fence System, table extension, two adjustable legs, 10" 40-tooth combination blade, two stamped wings, blade guard assembly, miter gauge, riving knife, blade wrenches and owners manual. $150 SHIPPING CHARGE. Specs: Cast iron table: 20" w, 27" d Extension wing: 12"w, 27" d Blade: 10" diameter, 5/8" arbor Blade tilt: left Maximum depth of cut: 31/8" Dado diameter: 8" Dado max. width: 13/16" Dust-collection port: 4" diameter Insert: zero-clearance lock-down insert Blade guard: polycarbonate, thin profile Riving knife/splitter: 2mm thick
Offering versatility and safety in the shop and stability and mobility on the job site, the SawStop Contractor Saw (model CNS175-TGP36) delivers the performance you need with the peace of mind only SawStop's patented safety system can provide. The safety system detects when someone accidentally contacts the spinning saw blade, and then stops the blade in milliseconds — resulting in just a nick on a SawStop saw instead of the devastating injury. This model comes with a 36-inch T-Glide fence system for added strength and increased precision as well as rails and extension table.
The SawStop Contractor Saw (view larger).
Maximizing Practicality, Precision, and Mobility
The SawStop 1.75 horsepower Contractor Saw is a synergy of mobility and precision. First, its heavy duty trunnion and cast iron table top ensure a steady and true cut, no matter the configuration. And with over 100 different potential configurations for the Contractor Saw, you can make this saw fit your needs.
The Contractor Saw features a well shrouded blade to improve dust collection and reduce airborne particulates. The shroud tapers to a 4-inch port for direct connection to a dust collection system. The zero clearance insert supports the wood throughout the cut and reduces tear-out and chip-out.
A Safer Saw
What if you could stop a saw blade and prevent a serious injury? That sounds like a really good idea.Today, that idea is protecting woodworkers in tens of thousands of SawStop table saws in North America and around the globe.
The SawStop safety system includes an electronic detection system that detects when a person contacts the blade. The system induces an electrical signal onto the blade and then monitors that signal for changes. It can tell the difference between a finger and a piece of wood as the human body has a relatively large inherent electrical capacitance and conductivity, which will cause the signal to drop when a person contacts the blade.
When contact is detected, a fast-acting brake stops the blade, with a heavy-duty spring pushing a block of aluminum (called a brake pawl) into the teeth of the blade to stop the blade from spinning. The teeth cut into the aluminum and bind, thereby stopping the blade in about 3 to 5 milliseconds — or 1/200th of a second.
At a Glance
CNS175-TGP36 1-3/4 HP Contractor Saw
- Prevents serious injury with always-on protection
- Included 36-inch T-Glide fence system provides smooth operation, precision measurement and sure lockdown without deflection
- Ideal for construction professionals, maintenance shops, hobbyists and DIYers, and shops with limited space
- Compatible with 10-inch standard blades and 8-inch dado sets
- Left tilting blade helps prevent wood from binding against the fence
- One-year limited warranty
Blade carries an electrical signal (view larger).
Aluminum brake springs into spinning blade
when contact with skin is detected (view larger).
View of blade below the table (view larger).
How It Works
#1 -- Detect
- The blade carries a small electrical signal.
- When skin contacts the blade, the signal changes because the human body is conductive.
- The change to the signal activates the safety system.
#2 -- Activate
- An aluminum brake springs into the spinning blade, stopping it.
- The blade's angular momentum drives it beneath the table, removing the risk of subsequent contact.
- Power to the motor is shut off.
- All this happens in less than 5 milliseconds!
#3 -- Reset
- Resetting the saw yourself is easy. Simply replace the blade and affordable brake cartridge and your saw is operational.
- The entire reset process takes less than five minutes.
Other safety features include a main power switch with lockout key to prevent unauthorized users from turning on the saw and a large start/stop paddle with hands-free shutoff that can be stopped with your knee, allowing you to safely stop the blade even when both hands are busy.
Includes 36-inch professional T-Glide fence system (view larger).
According to the Consumer Products Safety Commission, there is a table saw injury every 9 minutes, and 10 amputations every day in the United States. Even the most safety-conscious woodworkers are at risk of an accident. And when that accident happens, the consequences are life-changing: extreme pain and trauma, loss of income-earning abilities, and loss of the ability to pursue hobbies. It's time to protect yourself. The SawStop saw has saved thousands of fingers.
|Cast iron table||20 x 27 inches|
|Extension wing||12 x 27 inches|
|Blade||10-inch diameter, 5/8-inch arbor|
|Maximum depth of cut||3-1/8 inches|
|Dado||8-inch diameter, 13/16-inch maximum width|
|Dust collection port||4-inch diameter|
|Riving knife/splitter||2mm thick|
|Dimensions||69-1/8 x 45 x 34-3/4 inches (WxDxH)|
|Footprint||25-3/4 x 27 inches (WxD)|
What's in the Box
1-3/4 horsepower saw with stand, 36-inch professional T-Glide fence system, table extension, two adjustable legs, 10-inch 40-tooth combination blade, two stamped wings, blade guard assembly, miter gauge, riving knife, blade wrenches, and owners manual
4-inch dust port (view larger).
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- 69 1/8-inch w, 45-inch d, 34 3/4-inch h
- Unmatched fit and finish with a keen attention to detail.
- SawStop safety system
- 36" Professional T-Glide Fence System provides smooth operation, precision measurement and sure lockdown without deflection.
- Mobility options like Job Site Cart and Mobile Base
|Incra MITER1000/18T Miter 1000 Table Saw Miter-gauge
Lowest new price: $119.99
List price: $119.99
Unbeatable accuracy at an affordable price! Includes solid steel laser-cut protractor head, 18" track fence and sliding stop positioner. Whether it's your basic 90° cut-off, simple pictures frames, complex compound miters, or a 20-sided object, the Miter Gauge 1000 delivers perfect repeatable accuracy every time.Technical Details:Precision angle indexing teeth are laser cut in solid steel to lock in 41 positive ° range.Plus 1/2 ° vernier cursor.Special stops at 22-1/2 ° and 67-1/2 °.GlideLOCK Miter Bar with six expansion points allows you to adjust both sides of the bar for zero side play, anti-friction travel on all table saws with standard (or near standard) miter gauge channels. This means the bar won't wiggle around in the miter slot!With 18" Incra track fence and Incra sliding stop positioner.Accurate enough to produce gap-free hairline glue joints on the mitered corners of any multi-sided object without trial-and-error setups.
Get perfect miter cuts the first time, without any need for trial-and-error, when you use the Incra Miter 1000 Table Saw Miter Gauge by Incra. Combining a solid-steel laser cut protracter head with a gold anodized Incra Track Fence, and a red Stop Positioner the sliding scales fit perfectly in the top slot on the fence to make stop positioning easy, fast and accurate. Precision angle indexing teeth are laser cut in solid steel to lock in 41 positive angle stops in 5-degree increments over a full plus or minus 90-degree range.
Other features include a standard miter head, a GlideLOCK miter bar with width that is adjustable in 6 places, an 18-inch track fence, and a sliding stop positioner. The Miter Gauge also has six expansion points that allow for adjustments to both sides of the bar for ZERO side play, and anti-friction travel. Working with all table saws with standard (or near standard) 3/4-by-3/8-inch miter gauge channels, including Delta, Craftsman, and imports. Whether it's your basic 90-degree cut-off, simple pictures frames, complex compound miters, or a 20-sided object, the Miter 1000 delivers perfect repeatable accuracy every time. This product also comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Table saw that delivers perfect miter cuts the first time
- Solid-steel laser cut protracter head and gold anodized Track Fence
- 1 angle stop with indexed stops every 5-degrees
- Precision angle indexing teeth
- 6 expansion points that allow for adjustments to both sides of the bar for ZERO side play
|Grizzly G0690 Cabinet Table Saw with Riving Knife, 10-Inch
Lowest new price: $1,525.00
List price: $1,595.00
Every part of this saw says quality & performance. From its heavy cast iron trunnions, 3 HP motor & triple belt drive to its massive cast iron table & wings, this Table Saw should last a lifetime. You'll also appreciate its camlock T-fence, riving knife, heavy cast handwheels, magnetic switch, T-slot miter gauge & 4" dust collection port. This saw is what dreams are made of! SPECIFICATIONS: • Blade tilt: L • Distance from front of table to blade at maximum blade height: 12-1/4" • Distance from front of table to center of blade: 17-1/4" • Approximate shipping weight: 542 lbs FEATURES: • Precision ground cast iron table • Cast iron trunnions • 4" dust port • T-slot miter gauge • Includes riving knife & blade guard • Camlock T-fence with HDPE face • Quick release devise for changing guard/riving knife • Powder coated paint • Includes standard & dado table inserts • Quick release riving knife • Quick release motor guard • Quick release splitter assembly • Easy glide fence system • Knurled knobs for adjusting fence • Nylon runners inside fence head assembly • T-square type fence system • Setscrew holding table insert down, with adjustable screws inside • A precision hardened & ground polished cast iron top that is, AT THE VERY LEAST, equal to the saw you are comparing to.
- Arbor speed: 4 300 RPM • Arbor size: 5/8-Inch; Maximum dado width: 13/16-Inch • Maximum rip capacity: 291/2-Inch
- Maximum dado width: 13/16-Inch • Maximum rip capacity: 291/2-Inch
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90-Degree: 3-1/8-Inch • Maximum depth of cut @ 45-Degree: 2-3/16-Inch
- Motor: 3 HP 220V single-phase Lesson
- Table height from floor: 34-Inch • Table size with extension: 27-Inch x 40-Inch • Overall dimensions: 62-InchL x 41-InchW x 40-InchH
Page 3 of 54
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.