|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Porter Cable PCC780LA 20V MAX 7" Sliding Table Top Wet Tile Saw
Lowest new price: $219.99
List price: $229.99
The PORTER-CABLE PCC780LA 20V MAX* 7" Sliding Table Top Wet Tile Saw features a sliding table that delivers 17 in. of best-in-class on-table cutting capacity, allowing users to cut 12 in. X 12 in. tile from corner to corner. The 20V MAX* battery power lets users set up this saw directly in the work space. The cordless power offers users the ability to move around the jobsite cord free. An onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts. It also has a roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart. The splash guard keeps water from spraying the user, and a water container keeps work space cleaner than most other saws in the category for quick and easy cleanup. This unit offers a battery charge indicator which shows the user the remaining battery life per charge - simply remove the drain plug over a bucket to quickly drain water without a mess. Backed by PORTER-CABLE'S 3 year limited warranty. Includes: (1) PCC780 20V MAX* 7 in. Wet Tile Saw, (1) PCC685L 20V MAX* 4.0Ah Battery, (1) PCC699L Charger, (1) 7 in. Porcelain Tile Blade, (1) Miter Square, (1) Blade Wrench.
- Sliding table delivers 17 in. Of best-in-class on-table cutting capacity, allowing users to cut 12 in. X 12 in. Tile from corner to corner
- 20V max* battery power lets users set up this saw directly in the work space
- Cordless power offers users the ability to move around the jobsite cord free
- Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts
- Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart
|Outdoor Sport 01-0819 Mini Electric Table Saw, 4 in
Lowest new price: $37.00
Brand: Outdoor Sport
# Arbor Diameter: 12mm # Diamond blade cut width (kerf): 0.033"(0.83mm) # Carbide blade cut width (kerf): 0.073"(1.85mm) # Maximum Depth of Cut: 5/8" # Motor : 0.8Amp, 4500 RPM # Blade Cover Assembly # Instruction Manual # Dimensions: 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 7"
- Includes Two Blades: 24 Tooth Carbide Tip Blade & Diamond Coated Tile Blade
- Wobble-free blade design for precision cuts
- Tool-free hand adjustable table height
- Sliding cross cut guide bar with 2 table channels
- Improved blade guard
|Craftsman 10" Table Saw with Laser Trac 21807
Lowest new price: $279.70
List price: $279.71
Craftsman Table Saw: Precision, Speed and a Clean Cut with Every Pass Ripping sheets of plywood, slotting boards and building perfect boxes, a solid table saw is the center of any shop and strong support for countless projects, which is why the Craftsman is loaded with features. Line up every cut with the Laser Trac® guidance system and use the smooth gliding t-slot miter gauge and 10 inch carbide tipped blade to slice perfect angles. No matter what kind of work you've got ahead, this table saw is ready to lend a hand. Perfect for long work pieces, the Craftsman Table Saw features an extendable out-feed support that gives you more control so you can focus on smooth feeding. And if you've got a wide cut to make, the extendable support tables and quick moving fence allow you to rip sheets up to 24 inches wide in one smooth, fast motion. Stable as can be, the wide base of this machine handles heavy pieces with ease. A solid fixture to any shop, but always ready to move, this table saw detaches from its base for portability that will keep it moving with you every time duty calls. Dependable, durable and ready to get the job done fast, add this saw to your arsenal and tackle any job with cuts, that can't be matched. Full kit includes: 36T carbide tipped saw blade, 2 AAA batteries, dust bag, blade wrenches and push stick...
- Base Dimensions (LxW): 22 in x 18 in Depth (in.): 58 Height (in.): 35
- Maixmum Dado Diameter (in): 6 Maximum Cut Depth at 45° (in): 2.5
- Maximum Cut Depth at 90° (in): 3 Maximum Dado Width (in.): 0.5
|Patented Table Saw and Router Table Push Block, Shoe, Stick with non-slip pads
Lowest new price: $38.65
List price: $38.65
The body features an oversize hole made to slide over your large table saw handle so it is kept in easy reach. This item also features an anti kickback stop for maximum holding power and safety. (1 item per 1 quantity purchased, picture is just to show both features)
- This new patented design combines both a Push Stick type tip with a Push Shoe design so you have both options in one tool.
- Both features have a non-slip composite rubber pad that grips stock securely for excellent control even for small stock on a router table top or thin strips on a table saw.
- This rubber is custom molded into the polymer handle so it will not peel off over time like other designs.
- The easy grip handle is curved for maximum leverage on small pieces and to keep your angle of force away from the blade.
- The handle body is constructed from a bright yellow co-polymer plastic so it is safe and constructed to take abuse.
|Sawstop CNS175-TGP36 1-3/4 HP Contractor Saw with 36-Inch Professional T-Glide Fence System including Rails and Extension Table
Lowest new price: $1,799.00
List price: $1,949.00
The SawStop Contractor Saw offers versatility and safety in the shop and stability and mobility on the jobsite. It delivers the performance you need with the peace of mind only SawStops patented safety system can provide. The SawStop table saws unique brake design detects hand or finger contact with the saw blade within milliseconds, instantly stopping and retracting the blade, helping to avoid serious injury. In addition to the groundbreaking safety features, SawStop manufactures one of the most precise saws on the market. The fit, finish and tolerance levels are second to none. The Professional T-Glide Fence System gives added strength and increased precision to the Contractor Saw. Includes: 1-3/4 HP Saw with stand, 36" Professional T-Glide Fence System, table extension, two adjustable legs, 10" 40-tooth combination blade, two stamped wings, blade guard assembly, miter gauge, riving knife, blade wrenches and owners manual. $150 SHIPPING CHARGE. Specs: Cast iron table: 20" w, 27" d Extension wing: 12"w, 27" d Blade: 10" diameter, 5/8" arbor Blade tilt: left Maximum depth of cut: 31/8" Dado diameter: 8" Dado max. width: 13/16" Dust-collection port: 4" diameter Insert: zero-clearance lock-down insert Blade guard: polycarbonate, thin profile Riving knife/splitter: 2mm thick
Offering versatility and safety in the shop and stability and mobility on the job site, the SawStop Contractor Saw (model CNS175-TGP36) delivers the performance you need with the peace of mind only SawStop's patented safety system can provide. The safety system detects when someone accidentally contacts the spinning saw blade, and then stops the blade in milliseconds — resulting in just a nick on a SawStop saw instead of the devastating injury. This model comes with a 36-inch T-Glide fence system for added strength and increased precision as well as rails and extension table.
The SawStop Contractor Saw (view larger).
Maximizing Practicality, Precision, and Mobility
The SawStop 1.75 horsepower Contractor Saw is a synergy of mobility and precision. First, its heavy duty trunnion and cast iron table top ensure a steady and true cut, no matter the configuration. And with over 100 different potential configurations for the Contractor Saw, you can make this saw fit your needs.
The Contractor Saw features a well shrouded blade to improve dust collection and reduce airborne particulates. The shroud tapers to a 4-inch port for direct connection to a dust collection system. The zero clearance insert supports the wood throughout the cut and reduces tear-out and chip-out.
A Safer Saw
What if you could stop a saw blade and prevent a serious injury? That sounds like a really good idea.Today, that idea is protecting woodworkers in tens of thousands of SawStop table saws in North America and around the globe.
The SawStop safety system includes an electronic detection system that detects when a person contacts the blade. The system induces an electrical signal onto the blade and then monitors that signal for changes. It can tell the difference between a finger and a piece of wood as the human body has a relatively large inherent electrical capacitance and conductivity, which will cause the signal to drop when a person contacts the blade.
When contact is detected, a fast-acting brake stops the blade, with a heavy-duty spring pushing a block of aluminum (called a brake pawl) into the teeth of the blade to stop the blade from spinning. The teeth cut into the aluminum and bind, thereby stopping the blade in about 3 to 5 milliseconds — or 1/200th of a second.
At a Glance
CNS175-TGP36 1-3/4 HP Contractor Saw
- Prevents serious injury with always-on protection
- Included 36-inch T-Glide fence system provides smooth operation, precision measurement and sure lockdown without deflection
- Ideal for construction professionals, maintenance shops, hobbyists and DIYers, and shops with limited space
- Compatible with 10-inch standard blades and 8-inch dado sets
- Left tilting blade helps prevent wood from binding against the fence
- One-year limited warranty
Blade carries an electrical signal (view larger).
Aluminum brake springs into spinning blade
when contact with skin is detected (view larger).
View of blade below the table (view larger).
How It Works
#1 -- Detect
- The blade carries a small electrical signal.
- When skin contacts the blade, the signal changes because the human body is conductive.
- The change to the signal activates the safety system.
#2 -- Activate
- An aluminum brake springs into the spinning blade, stopping it.
- The blade's angular momentum drives it beneath the table, removing the risk of subsequent contact.
- Power to the motor is shut off.
- All this happens in less than 5 milliseconds!
#3 -- Reset
- Resetting the saw yourself is easy. Simply replace the blade and affordable brake cartridge and your saw is operational.
- The entire reset process takes less than five minutes.
Other safety features include a main power switch with lockout key to prevent unauthorized users from turning on the saw and a large start/stop paddle with hands-free shutoff that can be stopped with your knee, allowing you to safely stop the blade even when both hands are busy.
Includes 36-inch professional T-Glide fence system (view larger).
According to the Consumer Products Safety Commission, there is a table saw injury every 9 minutes, and 10 amputations every day in the United States. Even the most safety-conscious woodworkers are at risk of an accident. And when that accident happens, the consequences are life-changing: extreme pain and trauma, loss of income-earning abilities, and loss of the ability to pursue hobbies. It's time to protect yourself. The SawStop saw has saved thousands of fingers.
|Cast iron table||20 x 27 inches|
|Extension wing||12 x 27 inches|
|Blade||10-inch diameter, 5/8-inch arbor|
|Maximum depth of cut||3-1/8 inches|
|Dado||8-inch diameter, 13/16-inch maximum width|
|Dust collection port||4-inch diameter|
|Riving knife/splitter||2mm thick|
|Dimensions||69-1/8 x 45 x 34-3/4 inches (WxDxH)|
|Footprint||25-3/4 x 27 inches (WxD)|
What's in the Box
1-3/4 horsepower saw with stand, 36-inch professional T-Glide fence system, table extension, two adjustable legs, 10-inch 40-tooth combination blade, two stamped wings, blade guard assembly, miter gauge, riving knife, blade wrenches, and owners manual
4-inch dust port (view larger).
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- 69 1/8-inch w, 45-inch d, 34 3/4-inch h
- Unmatched fit and finish with a keen attention to detail.
- SawStop safety system. Motor Peak HP: 4.0 HP
- 36" Professional T-Glide Fence System provides smooth operation, precision measurement and sure lockdown without deflection.
- Mobility options like Job Site Cart and Mobile Base
|DEWALT DWE7490X 10-Inch Job Site Table Saw with Scissor Stand with Dado Throatplate for 10-Inch Portable Table Saw
Lowest new price: $532.40
List price: $532.40
- The product is 10" HD 15A Table Saw
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- Allows for use of stacked dado cutters
- Can be used with DWE7490 and DWE7491 versions
- For woodworking and building
|Grizzly G0690 Cabinet Table Saw with Riving Knife, 10-Inch
Lowest new price: $1,695.00
List price: $1,825.00
Every part of this saw says quality & performance. From its heavy cast iron trunnions, 3 HP motor & triple belt drive to its massive cast iron table & wings, this Table Saw should last a lifetime. You'll also appreciate its camlock T-fence, riving knife, heavy cast handwheels, magnetic switch, T-slot miter gauge & 4" dust collection port. This saw is what dreams are made of! SPECIFICATIONS: • Blade tilt: L • Distance from front of table to blade at maximum blade height: 12-1/4" • Distance from front of table to center of blade: 17-1/4" • Approximate shipping weight: 542 lbs FEATURES: • Precision ground cast iron table • Cast iron trunnions • 4" dust port • T-slot miter gauge • Includes riving knife & blade guard • Camlock T-fence with HDPE face • Quick release devise for changing guard/riving knife • Powder coated paint • Includes standard & dado table inserts • Quick release riving knife • Quick release motor guard • Quick release splitter assembly • Easy glide fence system • Knurled knobs for adjusting fence • Nylon runners inside fence head assembly • T-square type fence system • Setscrew holding table insert down, with adjustable screws inside • A precision hardened & ground polished cast iron top that is, AT THE VERY LEAST, equal to the saw you are comparing to.
- Arbor speed: 4 300 RPM • Arbor size: 5/8-Inch; Maximum dado width: 13/16-Inch • Maximum rip capacity: 291/2-Inch
- Maximum dado width: 13/16-Inch • Maximum rip capacity: 291/2-Inch
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90-Degree: 3-1/8-Inch • Maximum depth of cut @ 45-Degree: 2-3/16-Inch
- Motor: 3 HP 220V single-phase Lesson
- Table height from floor: 34-Inch • Table size with extension: 27-Inch x 40-Inch • Overall dimensions: 62-InchL x 41-InchW x 40-InchH
|General International TS4003 10" Benchtop Table Saw
Lowest new price: $159.97
List price: $217.80
Brand: General International
The General International portable Table saw is great for jobsite. This 15A 120V 60Hz commercial/contractor, portable Benchtop Table saw is perfect for the DIY or do it for money person. Whether a big or small job, it's compact but powerful. Great for any woodworker, Carpenter or Hobbyist. Makes a great gift! 2 year limited warranty.
- Tilting range: 0° to 45° left, max. Cutting height at 90º: 3.33", max. Cutting height at 45º: 2.5"
- Arbor size: 5/8", bevel angle range: 0° to 45°, steel work table & aluminum extension table
- Ripping capacity left: 9-1/4", ripping capacity right: 24", max cutting height: 3-5/16"
- Main table dim 28-3/8" W x 24.5" D, right extension table dim 4.25" W x 21" D, table height: 13.25"; length fully extended: 39"; collapsed: 28-1/2"; depth: W/fence: 29"; depth W/O fence: 24-1/4"
- Includes: 10" 24 tooth carbide-tipped saw blade, rip fence, Mitre gauge, push stick, blade guard, blade change wrenches (2)
|Fastcap Fcsawhood Chopshop Saw Hood
Lowest new price: $145.88
List price: $145.88
ChopShop Saw Hood keeps your chop saw work area clean. Easy to set up and eliminates billowing dust. Also use as a protective cover when working outside in inclement weather. Easily mounts to accessory holes on the back side of saws. Type: Drill Bit and Blade Accessories. Size: Universal. Application: Hood for Chop Saw. Color: White.
|Grizzly G1023RLWX Cabinet Left-Tilting Table Saw, 10-Inch
Lowest new price: $1,595.00
Lowest used price: $1,500.00
List price: $1,475.00
We took our new G1023RL table saw with riving knife & made it even better by including a built-in router table that doubles as a table extension wing. The router table includes support legs & universal T-track router clamping system, & the Shop Fox® Classic Fence included for the table saw doubles as a router table fence. You'll find that using this system is actually nicer & more convenient than using a typical router table or hand held router for those cuts where the fence is not required to be offset, especially if the table saw is set up with large outfeed tables. Another great advantage is being able to make laser straight dadoes without having to change table saw blades UL987 Compliant! FEATURES • Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase • Solid cast iron table is first heat treated to remove warpage, then milled perfectly flat & ground to a mirror like finish • Fully assembled table size: 48"W x 27"D • Table has T-slots so your miter gauge will not fall off the table when retracted • 5/8" diameter arbor is long enough to accept dado blades up 7/8" • Extra large handwheels are the heaviest in the industry & really ease arbor movement • Cutting capacity: 8" left & 26" right of blade • Maximum depth of cut @ 90°: 3" • Maximum depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/8" • 4" dust port included • Magnetic safety switch • One piece steel cabinet type stand
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- We took our new G1023RL table saw with riving knife and made it even better by including a built-in router table
- The router table includes support legs and universal T-track router clamping system and the Shop Fox Classic Fence
- You'll find that using this system is actually nicer and more convenient than using a typical router table
Page 4 of 27
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.