|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|DEWALT DWE7499GD 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with Rolling Stand and Guard Detect
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $849.00
The DEWALT DWE7499GD 10" Jobsite Table Saw with Rolling Stand and Guard Detect offers a feature that warns the user when the guard assembly is not installed, user must manually override. The Rack & Pinion Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate (accurate to 1/64"), and the patented material support, can be used for narrow rip cuts. A 32-1/2" rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials - able to rip sheet goods in half. Also, an on-board storage system provides easy access to the Site - Pro Guard components and push stick when not in use. This unit comes with a rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability, and also allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. The telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package; flip over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts; and the 15 amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. In addition, this table saw also offers a 2" dust collection port which easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction. 3-1/8" depth of cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4" at 45 degrees. The 26-1/4" X 22" table provides superior material support. Includes: (1) 10" 24-Tooth Carbide Blade, (1) Rolling stand, (1) Push Stick, and (1) Miter Gauge.
- Guard Detection System, warns the user when the guard assembly is not installed
- 15 Amp Motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- 32-1/2" Rip capacity
- On Board Storage System
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
|Outdoor Sport 01-0819 Mini Electric Table Saw, 4 in
Lowest new price: $42.00
List price: $42.00
Brand: Outdoor Sport
# Arbor Diameter: 12mm # Diamond blade cut width (kerf): 0.033"(0.83mm) # Carbide blade cut width (kerf): 0.073"(1.85mm) # Maximum Depth of Cut: 5/8" # Motor : 0.8Amp, 4500 RPM # Blade Cover Assembly # Instruction Manual # Dimensions: 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 7"
- Includes Two Blades: 24 Tooth Carbide Tip Blade & Diamond Coated Tile Blade
- Wobble-free blade design for precision cuts
- Tool-free hand adjustable table height
- Sliding cross cut guide bar with 2 table channels
- Improved blade guard
|Craftsman 31158.00 Table Saw Dado Insert
Lowest new price: $30.48
List price: $30.48
- Compatible Brands: Craftsman
|JET 708320 JWS-22CS 1/2-Inch and 3/4-Inch Interchangeable Spindle 1-1/2-Horsepower Shaper, 115/230-Volt 1-Phase
Lowest new price: $1,142.99
List price: $1,197.99
708320 Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom:23 -Overall Width - Side to Side:24.5 -Overall Depth - Front to Back:21 -Overall Product Weight:170
Whether you've just outgrown your router or you're looking for more shaping versatility, the Jet 708320 JWS-22CS is an affordable way to expand your repertoire. This compact powerhouse shaper features a 7,000 and 9,000 rpm reversing 1-1/2-horsepower motor, and a large 22-1/4-inch by 18-1/8-inch precision ground cast-iron table for a large and durable work area.
The compact JWS-22CS with 1-1/2-horsepower motor (view larger).
Top view of hold downs and fence assembly (view larger).
At a Glance:
- Powerful 1-1/2-horsepower motor delivers dependable power, even on heavy jobs
- Safe, accurate spindle height adjustments via hand wheel
- Extra-large solid cast-iron work surface for additional work space
- Fully enclosed, heavy-duty steel stand
- Five-year warranty
Powered by a 1-1/2-horsepower, 1-phase motor, the Jet 708320 JWS-22CS has a two-speed, step-pulley drive with reverse spins at either 7,000 or 9,000 rpm for working with a variety of materials, as well as allowing you to select the best speed and torque for different cutter diameters. With interchangeable 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch spindles, you'll be able to use a greater range of cutters, and the 708320 also offers 1/4-inch and 1/2-inch router collets for using standard shank router bits.
The unit's fully enclosed heavy-duty steel stand keeps the motor clean and has a removable motor cover for easy maintenance. A 22-1/4-inch by 18-1/8-inch solid cast-iron table provides a durable work area. The left and right fences are independent and feature micro adjustment with no-clearance capabilities. And adjustable workpiece hold downs are mounted to the fence. A large hand wheel makes it easy to adjust the spindle up and down without having to step aside. Durable magnetic controls ensure safety in the shop. For quick and easy fence assemblies, the unit is equipped with unique ratcheting-style levers.
Other features include starting pins for irregular shaping, a forward/reverse switch for left- and right-hand operation, and a positive detent spindle lock for safer, easy cutter set-up. Additionally, a 4-inch dust port connects to your collection system to keep your workplace dust- and debris-free. It's backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
One Jet 708320 JWS-22CS Shaper, 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch interchangeable spindles, 1/2-inch and 1/4-inch router bit collets, two table inserts, two starting pins, work piece hold-downs, mitre gauge, micro-adjustable fence, one-piece heavy-duty closed stand, cutter guard, and 4-inch dust chute.
- Motor: 1-1/2 horsepower, 1 phase, 115/230 volt
- Spindle speed: 7,000 and 9,000 rpm (reversing)
- Spindle diameter: 1/2 and 3/4 inches
- Router bit collet: 1/4-inch and 1/2-inch diameter
- Spindle travel: 1-7/16 inches
- Fence size: 10 inches by 3-1/8 inches
- Table size: 22-1/4 inches by 18-1/8 inches (33-1/2 inches tall from floor)
- Table T-slot: 3/4 inches by 3/8 inches
- Dimensions: 23 inches by 25 inches by 40 inches
- Weight: 211 pounds
- Warranty: 5 years, limited
- 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch interchangeable spindle 1-1/2-horsepower shaper
- 7,000 and 9,000 (reversing) rpm; independent left and right fences; spindle lock
- Extra-large cast-iron work surface; one-piece heavy-duty steel stand
- Includes shaper, 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch spindles, 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch collets, miter gauge, cuter guard, dust chute
- 2-3/8 by 18-1/8-inch table; 25 by 23 by 40 inches overall; 190 pounds 2-year limited warranty
|Grizzly G0690 Cabinet Table Saw with Riving Knife, 10-Inch
Lowest new price: $1,525.00
List price: $1,595.00
Every part of this saw says quality & performance. From its heavy cast iron trunnions, 3 HP motor & triple belt drive to its massive cast iron table & wings, this Table Saw should last a lifetime. You'll also appreciate its camlock T-fence, riving knife, heavy cast handwheels, magnetic switch, T-slot miter gauge & 4" dust collection port. This saw is what dreams are made of! SPECIFICATIONS: • Blade tilt: L • Distance from front of table to blade at maximum blade height: 12-1/4" • Distance from front of table to center of blade: 17-1/4" • Approximate shipping weight: 542 lbs FEATURES: • Precision ground cast iron table • Cast iron trunnions • 4" dust port • T-slot miter gauge • Includes riving knife & blade guard • Camlock T-fence with HDPE face • Quick release devise for changing guard/riving knife • Powder coated paint • Includes standard & dado table inserts • Quick release riving knife • Quick release motor guard • Quick release splitter assembly • Easy glide fence system • Knurled knobs for adjusting fence • Nylon runners inside fence head assembly • T-square type fence system • Setscrew holding table insert down, with adjustable screws inside • A precision hardened & ground polished cast iron top that is, AT THE VERY LEAST, equal to the saw you are comparing to.
- Arbor speed: 4 300 RPM • Arbor size: 5/8-Inch; Maximum dado width: 13/16-Inch • Maximum rip capacity: 291/2-Inch
- Maximum dado width: 13/16-Inch • Maximum rip capacity: 291/2-Inch
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90-Degree: 3-1/8-Inch • Maximum depth of cut @ 45-Degree: 2-3/16-Inch
- Motor: 3 HP 220V single-phase Lesson
- Table height from floor: 34-Inch • Table size with extension: 27-Inch x 40-Inch • Overall dimensions: 62-InchL x 41-InchW x 40-InchH
|Craftsman 2YSN Table Saw Hand Wheel
Lowest new price: $16.76
List price: $16.76
- Compatible Brands: Craftsman
|SawStop PCS175-PFA30 1.75-HP Professional Cabinet Saw Assembly with 30-Inch Premium Fence System, Rails and Extension Table
Lowest new price: $2,299.00
List price: $2,549.00
The SawStop 1.75HP Professional Cabinet Saw with 30" Premium Fence System offers versatility and safety. It delivers the performance you need with the peace of mind only SawStop's patented safety system can provide.
Ideal for both craftsmen and hobbyists, the SawStop 1.75 horsepower Professional Cabinet Saw (model PCS175-PFA30) delivers the performance you need with the peace of mind only SawStop's patented safety system can provide. The safety system detects when someone accidentally contacts the spinning saw blade, and then stops the blade in milliseconds — resulting in just a nick on a SawStop saw instead of the devastating injury. Built to satisfy the toughest expert users, the Professional Cabinet Saw features superior dust collection and an exacting fit and finish. This model includes a 30-inch aluminum extrusion fence and rail kit.
The SawStop Professional Cabinet Saw with fully enclosed cabinet (view larger).
Maximizing Practicality, Precision, and Mobility
The Professional Cabinet Saw provides 99 percent dust collection both above and below the table. Above, the dust collection blade guard (sold separately) traps and evacuates fine particles left on the table surface. Below the table, advanced shrouding shapes the turbulent air from the blade to deliver dust to the 4-inch port for collection. The optional TSA-ODC Overarm Dust Collection accessory helps carry the DC blade guard's collected dust away and unites it with the 4-inch port on the back of the saw.
Other features include a riving knife that minimizes kickback and provides protection during non-through cuts, and a left-tilting blade that helps prevent wood from binding against the fence. The Professional Cabinet Saw has a 110-volt power requirement, making it great for the home shop as it delivers the convenience of plugging in anywhere as well as for avid hobbyists and discerning professionals.
For mobility, the optional MB-PCS-000 integrated mobile base offers quick and easy mobility, with two pivoting and two stationary casters. You can also upgrade to the optional MB-PCS-IND mobile base assembly, which features a 1,000 pound lift capacity, four independent pivoting casters, and a hydraulic piston lift.
A Safer Saw
What if you could stop a saw blade and prevent a serious injury? That sounds like a really good idea.Today, that idea is protecting woodworkers in tens of thousands of SawStop table saws in North America and around the globe.
The SawStop safety system includes an electronic detection system that detects when a person contacts the blade. The system induces an electrical signal onto the blade and then monitors that signal for changes. It can tell the difference between a finger and a piece of wood as the human body has a relatively large inherent electrical capacitance and conductivity, which will cause the signal to drop when a person contacts the blade.
When contact is detected, a fast-acting brake stops the blade, with a heavy-duty spring pushing a block of aluminum (called a brake pawl) into the teeth of the blade to stop the blade from spinning. The teeth cut into the aluminum and bind, thereby stopping the blade in about 3 to 5 milliseconds — or 1/200th of a second.
At a Glance
PCS175-PFA30 1.75 HP Professional Cabinet Saw
- Prevents serious injury with always-on protection
- Comes with 30-inch aluminum extrusion fence and rail kit
- Fully enclosed cabinet, industry leading dust collection
- Ideal for hobbyists, DIYers, and shops with limited space
- Compatible with 10-inch standard blades and 8-inch dado sets
- Left tilting blade helps prevent wood from binding against the fence
- 110-volt power requirement; configurable to 220 volts
- One-year limited warranty
Blade carries an electrical signal (view larger).
Aluminum brake springs into spinning blade
when contact with skin is detected (view larger).
View of blade below the table (view larger).
How It Works
#1 -- Detect
- The blade carries a small electrical signal.
- When skin contacts the blade, the signal changes because the human body is conductive.
- The change to the signal activates the safety system.
#2 -- Activate
- An aluminum brake springs into the spinning blade, stopping it.
- The blade's angular momentum drives it beneath the table, removing the risk of subsequent contact.
- Power to the motor is shut off.
- All this happens in less than 5 milliseconds!
#3 -- Reset
- Resetting the saw yourself is easy. Simply replace the blade and affordable brake cartridge and your saw is operational.
- The entire reset process takes less than five minutes.
Other safety features include a main power switch with lockout key to prevent unauthorized users from turning on the saw and a large start/stop paddle with hands-free shutoff that can be stopped with your knee, allowing you to safely stop the blade even when both hands are busy.
Includes 30-inch aluminum extrusion fence and rail kit (view larger).
According to the Consumer Products Safety Commission, there is a table saw injury every 9 minutes, and 10 amputations every day in the United States. Even the most safety-conscious woodworkers are at risk of an accident. And when that accident happens, the consequences are life-changing: extreme pain and trauma, loss of income-earning abilities, and loss of the ability to pursue hobbies. It's time to protect yourself. The SawStop saw has saved thousands of fingers.
|Motor||1.75 horsepower, 1 phase, 110 volts, 14 amps|
|Cast iron table||20 x 27 inches; 44 x 27 inches with extension wings|
|Extension wing||12 x 27 inches|
|Blade||10-inch diameter, 5/8-inch arbor|
|Maximum depth of cut||3-1/8 inches|
|Maximum depth of cut at 45 degrees||2-1/4 inches|
|Dado||8-inch diameter, 13/16-inch maximum width|
|Arbor diameter at blade||5/8-inch|
|Dust collection port||4-inch diameter|
|Riving knife/splitter||2mm thick|
|Dimensions||44 x 29-3/4 x 34 inches (WxDxH)|
|Cabinet Footprint||19-3/8 x 19-3/8 inches (WxD)|
What's in the Box
1.75 horsepower saw with fully enclosed base, 30-inch aluminum extrusion fence system, 10-inch 40-tooth combination blade, miter gauge, riving knife, blade wrenches, and owners manual
Optional dust collection blade guard (sold separately, view larger).
- 44" w, 29 3/4" d, 34" h
- Unmatched fit and finish with a keen attention to detail
- SawStop safety system
- 30" Premium Fence System provides smooth operation, precision measurement and sure lockdown without deflection
|Powermatic 1790807K Model PF-31 1 HP 1-Phase Powerfeeder with 4 Speeds and 3 Wheels
Lowest new price: $1,142.85
List price: $1,328.00
1790807K Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom:29.5 -Overall Width - Side to Side:18.08 -Overall Depth - Front to Back:43.23 -Overall Product Weight:143
- Roller chain and sprockets provide positive feeding for a variety of work
- Support column is fully adjustable for horizontal, vertical or angled feeder position
- Feeder body, column base and joints are cast iron for heavy duty operation
- Rollers can be changed out easily and quickly
|Craftsman 0LSL Table Saw Circuit Breaker
Lowest new price: $14.78
List price: $14.78
- Compatible Brands: Craftsman
|RIDGID R4512 10 in. 13-Amp Cast IronTable Saw
Lowest new price: $669.00
List price: $693.00
This RIDGID 10 in. Professional Table Saw features a powerful, 13 Amp motor for speeds up to 3450 RPM. The cast iron table's milled and polished surface minimizes vibration and provides a flat, level surface for trouble-free cutting. There is a blade guard for safety. Customize your table by adding an extension or auxiliary tables for routers or other specialty tools. 13 Amp motor delivers up to 3450 RPM to help you power through tough jobs Front and back-clamping aluminum rip fence has extra-large glides to provide precise and smooth adjustments along the rail Includes T-slots for the variable placement of accessories such as fences and sacrificial fences (not included) Built-in accessory slots for installing auxiliary fences that support large work pieces Customizable design so you can add an extension table or auxiliary tables (not included) for routers or other specialty tools Die-cast mitre gauge with positive stops for accurate cuts Built-in accessory storage keeps accessories nearby Large over-mold handle provides a comfortable and secure grip Single-action foot pedal helps you reposition the saw with ease Maximum cut depth of 2-1/4 in. at 45-degree and 3-1/4 in. at 90-degrees for a variety of useful cuts Blade guard for safety
- 13 Amp motor delivers up to 3450 RPM
- Cast iron table minimizes vibration
- Backed by The RIDGID Lifetime Service Agreement
Page 4 of 53
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.