|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
Lowest new price: $87.29
Lowest used price: $78.31
List price: $96.48
Been putting off that kitchen or bathroom tile project? Lets get that off the to do list and complete tiling projects easily with the SKil model 3540, 7 in. Wet Tile Saw. The stainless steel top resists corrosion and the adjustable rip fence with miter gauge ensures accurate straight and miter cuts. Its 7-in included diamond blade ensures smooth cutting along with a blade cooling water reservoir that keeps the blade cool and minimizes dust and debris. Why rent one, when you can add this power tool to your collection for about the same cost? - Stainless steel table top - resistant to corrosion - Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge - for accurate straight and miter cuts - Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees - flexibility for different cut types - Blade cooling water reservoir - keeps blade cool and minimizes dust and debris\nWe are an authorized SKiL dealer
- Corrosive resistent stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-in.
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut Material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross Cut Capacity: 7.75-in. Diagonal Cut Capacity: 7.25-in.
|SKIL 3550-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw with HydroLock Water Containment System
Lowest new price: $138.70
List price: $142.99
Skill has the unique tools you need to deliver exceptional results. Skillsets not only build projects, they build confidence. Hydro Lock System includes innovative upper and lower guard designed to keep water contained near the blade and reduce clean-up time; allowing tiles to be cut where they are installed. The sliding side extension can be used on the left or right side of the saw.
- Hydro Lock Water Containment System keeps water contained near the blade and reduce clean-up time
- Sliding Side Extension provides support for tiles up to 18 x 18-in.
- Aluminum table top is a durable, rust-resistant surface
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Bevel cuts tile at 0, 22.5 and 45 degrees, giving flexibility for different cut types
|PORTER-CABLE PCE980 Wet Tile Saw
Lowest new price: $197.94
List price: $199.99
PORTER-CABLE PCE980 7 in. Table Top Wet Tile Saw features a powerful 1.0 Horsepower motor providing smooth cutting of porcelain, ceramic and Stone tiles. Cast-metal cutting cart delivers 17 in. Cutting capacity, allowing cutting of 12 in. X 12 in. Tile on a Diagonal. Get accuracy of 1/16 in. On cuts up to 12 in. Long. The Pce980 includes Pce980 7 in. Wet tile saw, 7 in. Porcelain tile blade, Miter square, blade wrench. Includes 3 year limited warranty, 1 year free service contract, and 90 day money back guarantee.
- Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts
- Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart
- Splash guard keeps water from spraying the tool operator
- Stainless steel fixed deck holds up to water and jobsite abuse
- Equipped with drain plug to quickly drain water over a bucket without a mess
|Leegol 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw - Portable Wet Cutting Porcelain Tile Cutter Table Saw with Water System
Lowest new price: $79.99
List price: $79.99
Arbor Size: 5/8"
No Load Speed: 3550 RPM
Blade: 7" Diamond Blade
Table Tilting Range: 0-45°
Table Size: 15-3/4" × 16-1/2"
Max Cutting Capacity: 1" Thick, 12" Wide
Package: 7-Inch Tile Cutter, 1 Spanner Wrench, 1 Nut Driver, 1 Instruction Manual
Reinforced impact-resistant tub
Lightweight, fully portable to carry
Chrome plated table to resist rust
Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees
Water cooling system for wet cutting
Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge
Powerful induction motor with thermal protector
Simple structure, Easy to use, Easy to maintain
Make quick, precise cut in tile, marble, masonry, ceramic
Leegol 7" wet tile saw, uses an adjustable rip fence with miter gauge providing accurate straight and miter cuts. Diamond blade ensures smooth cutting along with a blade cooling water reservoir that keeps the blade cool and minimizes dust and debris.
This tile saw is ideal on job sites where space prohibits the use of a large wet saw.Whether you're updating or renovating, adding tile to your kitchen or bathroom is now easier than ever with the Leegol 7-inch Wet Tile Saw (3550).Users will be surprised by the strength of its true induction motor. This economical, yet powerful saw cuts through unlimited sizes of ceramic and tile.
Whether you're a DIY lover, a crafter, or a woodworker, the Leegol wet tile saw is the perfect companion for every project on your list.
With a Manufacturer Lifetime Warranty Your purchase of Leegol wet tile saw is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees - flexibility for different cut types
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge - for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir - keeps blade cool and minimizes dust and debris
- Powerful induction motor - supply generates up to 3,550 RPM for the most demanding jobs
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: With a manufacturer lifetime warranty you can be sure you will get a quality gift.
|DEWALT DWC860W 4-3/8-Inch Wet/Dry Masonry Saw
Lowest new price: $129.99
List price: $136.67
DEWALT DWC860W 4-3/8-Inch Wet/Dry Handheld Tile Cutter has a powerful 10.8 amp (1,300 watts) motor that delivers the cutting power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials. Compact and lightweight at only 6.6-Pound Premium 4-3/8-Inch diamond blade for cutting ceramics and stone materials up to 1-3/8-Inch deep, wet or dry. The dust sealed switch protects the unit from contamination and prolonges the life of the unit. It also has a lock-on button to reduce user fatigue durign production cuts and a rubber ermold grip tp provide increased user comfort and ergonomics. Also includes: 13" Water line and regulator, (1) 4-3/8-Inch DeWalt Diamond Blade, (2) wrenches for blade change, and instruction manual.
- Power 10.8 amp motor delivers the cutting power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials
- Premium 4-3/8-inch diamond blade allows the user to cut ceramics and stone materials up to 3-centimeters deep-wet or dry
- 13-Foot water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life
- Bevels to 45 Degrees for quick angled cuts
- Lock-on button reduces fatigue during production cuts
- DEWALT DW4713 Industrial 4-1/2-Inch Dry Cutting Segmented Diamond Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch or 7/8-Inch Arbor
- DEWALT DW4701B 4-1/2-Inch XP turbo diamond blade
- Drilax™ 10 Pcs Diamond Drill Bit Set Hole Saws for Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower, Faucet Wet Drilling Tool Ceramic, Porcelain Tiles, Glass, Marble, Granite Hole Sizes 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" (0.5 Inch) , 3/4" , 1", 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1 1/2", 1 3/4", 2"
- Toolocity SCB0138D 1-3/8-Inch Monster Dry/Wet Diamond Granite/Concrete Core Drill Bits/Hole Saws
- DAMO 3/16 inch Demi Bullnose Half Bullnose Roundover Diamond Hand Profiler Router Bit Profile Wheel with 5/8-11 Thread for Granite Concrete Marble Countertop Edge
- Toolocity GSB0080G 4-Inch Green Grinding Stone 80 Grit with 5/8-11 Thread
- DAMO 2"X2" Coarse Diamond Vacuum Brazed Grinding Drum Wheel with 5/8-11 Thread
- Stadea SWP101K Stone Wet Polisher - Variable Speed Polisher Grinder For Concrete Countertop Stone Wet Polishing
- Diamond Polishing Pads 4 inch – Wet/Dry 11 Piece Set with Rubber Backer | Use these Polisher Discs to Polish and Finish Granite Stone Marble Concrete Travertine and Terrazo
- DAMO 3/8 inch Demi Bullnose Half Bullnose Roundover Diamond Hand Profiler Router Bit Profile Wheel with 5/8-11 Thread for Granite Concrete Marble Countertop Edge
|DEWALT D24000S Heavy-Duty 10-inch Wet Tile Saw with Stand
Lowest new price: $849.00
List price: $899.00
The 69-pound D24000S 10" Wet Tile Saw allows a one person set up and transport. Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the tile saw frame, insuring accurate cuts. Rear and side water attachments can be placed on tile saw to catch over-spray from large tile to keep the water in the pan.The D24000S includes a 10" Wet Tile Saw with a stand that folds for easy transporting and storage. The stand holds the 69-pound Wet Tile Saw and provides an ideal work space.
Light, ultra-powerful, and a breeze to set-up, the D24000S from DEWALT is ideal for renovating bathrooms, cutting porcelain and stone, or tiling a kitchen back splash or floor. The D24000S ships in two boxes and includes the D24000 saw and the D24001 stand. The saw motor tilts and locks at 45 or 22.5 degrees for clean, smooth cuts without the need for an accessory cart block, and adjustable rollers help properly align the table. When tackling large projects, you'll appreciate the 24-inch ripping capacity (18-inch tile on diagonal). To ensure smooth operation, two adjustable water nozzles allow for the correct positioning of spray on the blade, while optional rear and side water attachments capture over-spray so water stays in the five-gallon pan. Additionally, a 3-1/8-inch depth of cut gives you the option of cutting the majority of V-caps and pavers, and an edge guide with dual position 45-degree guide makes it a snap to line-up corner cuts. There's also an efficient 1.5 HP motor, flip-style edge guide for 90 and 45 degree set-up, and a tub-style bottom with four molded sections that fit into the included stand. And because there's a fully integrated durable stainless steel rail system in the saw frame, you'll enjoy precise cuts every time. When you're done for the day, the removable cutting cart gives you better access to the saw so you can clean up quickly and easily.
- Cutting capacity to rip cut 25 inch or 28 inch with a plunge and cut 18 inch x 18 inch tile on a diagonal. Cut line indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting to within 1/32 inch over 18 inch cuts
- Weighing only 69 pounds, one person can transport and set up
- 45 or 22.5 degree miter feature for quick angled cuts with dual water nozzles. Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34 inch x 26 inch
- Plunge feature allows user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- This product ships in two boxes and includes the D24000 saw and the D24001 stand
|Husqvarna Husqvarna 967181002 K760 II 14-inch Gas Cut-Off Saw
Lowest new price: $825.00
List price: $1,119.00
Optimized performance with new cylinder. Reduced vibrations. New active air filtration. Dura Starter. .
- Optimized performance with new cylinder
- Reduced vibrations
- New active air filtration
- Dura Starter
|QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw, 4-Inch
Lowest new price: $58.99
Lowest used price: $52.86
List price: $64.97
The 22400Q is ideal on job sites where space prohibits the use of a large wet saw. Users will be surprised by the strength of its true 3/5 HP High-torque motor. This economical, yet powerful saw cuts through unlimited sizes of ceramic, terra cotta, granite, etc. The water catch system not only reduces water runoff, it recycles the water back into the reservoir, minimizing fill frequencies. This dependable saw includes dual extension tables to support larger tiles and a hinged cutting table for making 22.5Degree and 45Degree miter cuts.
- 3/5 HP High-Torque geared motor is dependable and provides maximum cutting performance
- Tilting table with extension side table allows for easy miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. diamond blade, 2-side extension tables add 5 in. to the width of the table to support larger tiles
- Fully adjustable rip/angle
|QEP 22650Q 650XT 3/4 HP 120-volt Tile Saw for Wet Cutting of Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
Lowest new price: $82.88
Lowest used price: $59.95
List price: $89.99
The QEP 650XT 3/4 HP 120-Volt Wet Tile Saw features a powerful 3/4 HP motor that generates up to 3,600 RPM to cut ceramic tile, porcelain tile, marble, granite and stone. Its 7 in. continuous rim diamond blade is positioned for cutting depths up to 1-1/4 in. and the table tilts for 22.5-degree and 45-degree miter cuts. The saws durable steel table and frame have rubber foot pads for stability and its rip and angle cutting guides make accurate and repeat cuts easy. The water recirculation system and reservoir are designed to help keep your work area dry.
- Powerful 3/4 HP motor generates up to 3,600 RPM for the most demanding installation jobs
- Cuts ceramic tile, porcelain tile, marble, granite and stone
- Durable steel table and frame with rubber foot pads for stability
- 8 in. table extension is included for use on either side to support large tiles when cutting
- Flat table design provides unlimited tile size for rip and diagonal cuts
|MK-370EXP 1-1/4 HP 7-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
Lowest new price: $388.80
List price: $400.83
Brand: MK Diamond
The light weight and portable MK-370EXP Tile Saw is made to the highest professional specifications. If features a built in adjustable 45 degree cutting head that allows for quick and accurate miter cuts. The high torque motor efficiently cuts tile up to 18 and will diagonally cut a 13 tile.
- Lightweight and portable tile saw is made to the highest professional specifications
- Hinged blade guard for easy blade changes and maintenance inspection
- Built in 45° miter system
- Plunge capability makes cutting outlets and other openings quick and easy
- The 5/8-Inch diameter chrome-plated linear guide bar provides smooth, straight, ridgid support for precision cutting
Page 1 of 23
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.