|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
Lowest new price: $89.85
List price: $91.46
Been putting off that kitchen or bathroom tile project? Lets get that off the to do list and complete tiling projects easily with the SKil model 3540, 7 in. Wet Tile Saw. The stainless steel top resists corrosion and the adjustable rip fence with miter gauge ensures accurate straight and miter cuts. Its 7-in included diamond blade ensures smooth cutting along with a blade cooling water reservoir that keeps the blade cool and minimizes dust and debris. Why rent one, when you can add this power tool to your collection for about the same cost? - Stainless steel table top - resistant to corrosion - Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge - for accurate straight and miter cuts - Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees - flexibility for different cut types - Blade cooling water reservoir - keeps blade cool and minimizes dust and debris\nWe are an authorized SKiL dealer
- Corrosive resistent stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-in.
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees
- Cross Cut Capacity: 7.75-in. Diagonal Cut Capacity: 7.25-in.
|SKIL 3550-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw with HydroLock Water Containment System
Lowest new price: $140.75
Lowest used price: $122.45
List price: $142.87
Skill has the unique tools you need to deliver exceptional results. Skillsets not only build projects, they build confidence. Hydro Lock System includes innovative upper and lower guard designed to keep water contained near the blade and reduce clean-up time; allowing tiles to be cut where they are installed. The sliding side extension can be used on the left or right side of the saw.
- Hydro Lock Water Containment System keeps water contained near the blade and reduce clean-up time
- Sliding Side Extension provides support for tiles up to 18 x 18-in.
- Aluminum table top is a durable, rust-resistant surface
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Bevel cuts tile at 0, 22.5 and 45 degrees, giving flexibility for different cut types
|DEWALT DWC860W 4-3/8-Inch Wet/Dry Masonry Saw
Lowest new price: $134.99
List price: $139.99
DEWALT DWC860W 4-3/8-Inch Wet/Dry Handheld Tile Cutter has a powerful 10.8 amp (1,300 watts) motor that delivers the cutting power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials. Compact and lightweight at only 6.6-Pound Premium 4-3/8-Inch diamond blade for cutting ceramics and stone materials up to 1-3/8-Inch deep, wet or dry. The dust sealed switch protects the unit from contamination and prolonges the life of the unit. It also has a lock-on button to reduce user fatigue durign production cuts and a rubber ermold grip tp provide increased user comfort and ergonomics. Also includes: 13" Water line and regulator, (1) 4-3/8-Inch DeWalt Diamond Blade, (2) wrenches for blade change, and instruction manual.
- Power 10.8 amp motor delivers the cutting power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials
- Premium 4-3/8-inch diamond blade allows the user to cut ceramics and stone materials up to 3-centimeters deep-wet or dry
- 13-Foot water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life
- Bevels to 45 Degrees for quick angled cuts
- Lock-on button reduces fatigue during production cuts
|QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw, 4-Inch
Lowest new price: $54.99
List price: $64.97
The 22400Q is ideal on job sites where space prohibits the use of a large wet saw. Users will be surprised by the strength of its true 3/5 HP High-torque motor. This economical, yet powerful saw cuts through unlimited sizes of ceramic, terra cotta, granite, etc. The water catch system not only reduces water runoff, it recycles the water back into the reservoir, minimizing fill frequencies. This dependable saw includes dual extension tables to support larger tiles and a hinged cutting table for making 22.5Degree and 45Degree miter cuts.
- 3/5 HP High-Torque geared motor is dependable and provides maximum cutting performance
- Tilting table with extension side table allows for easy miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. diamond blade, 2-side extension tables add 5 in. to the width of the table to support larger tiles
- Fully adjustable rip/angle
|Husqvarna Husqvarna 967181002 K760 II 14-inch Gas Cut-Off Saw
Lowest new price: $789.99
List price: $1,119.00
Optimized performance with new cylinder. Reduced vibrations. New active air filtration. Dura Starter. .
- Optimized performance with new cylinder
- Reduced vibrations
- New active air filtration
- Dura Starter
|DEWALT D24000S Heavy-Duty 10-inch Wet Tile Saw with Stand
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $899.00
The 69-pound D24000S 10" Wet Tile Saw allows a one person set up and transport. Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the tile saw frame, insuring accurate cuts. Rear and side water attachments can be placed on tile saw to catch over-spray from large tile to keep the water in the pan.The D24000S includes a 10" Wet Tile Saw with a stand that folds for easy transporting and storage. The stand holds the 69-pound Wet Tile Saw and provides an ideal work space.
Light, ultra-powerful, and a breeze to set-up, the D24000S from DEWALT is ideal for renovating bathrooms, cutting porcelain and stone, or tiling a kitchen back splash or floor. The D24000S ships in two boxes and includes the D24000 saw and the D24001 stand. The saw motor tilts and locks at 45 or 22.5 degrees for clean, smooth cuts without the need for an accessory cart block, and adjustable rollers help properly align the table. When tackling large projects, you'll appreciate the 24-inch ripping capacity (18-inch tile on diagonal). To ensure smooth operation, two adjustable water nozzles allow for the correct positioning of spray on the blade, while optional rear and side water attachments capture over-spray so water stays in the five-gallon pan. Additionally, a 3-1/8-inch depth of cut gives you the option of cutting the majority of V-caps and pavers, and an edge guide with dual position 45-degree guide makes it a snap to line-up corner cuts. There's also an efficient 1.5 HP motor, flip-style edge guide for 90 and 45 degree set-up, and a tub-style bottom with four molded sections that fit into the included stand. And because there's a fully integrated durable stainless steel rail system in the saw frame, you'll enjoy precise cuts every time. When you're done for the day, the removable cutting cart gives you better access to the saw so you can clean up quickly and easily.
- Cantilevering rail cart system allows for 24-inch ripping capacity and 18-inch tile on diagonal
- Weighing only 69 pounds, one person can transport and set up
- 45 or 22.5 degree miter feature for quick angled cuts with dual water nozzles. Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34 inch x 26 inch
- Plunge feature allows user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- This product ships in two boxes and includes the D24000 saw and the D24001 stand
|Folding Tile Saw Stand with Wheels HFJ14
Lowest new price: $76.50
List price: $77.95
Brand: Chicago Pneumatic
Product Height 37.8 in. Product Length 26.3 in. Product Width 24.8 in. Shipping Weight 24.00 lb.
- Folds for easy transportation and storage
- Two 4" wheels for easy portability
- Powder coated to resist rust and corrosion
- Durable tubular steel construction
- Stand is designed for use with ASIN B008JE670G
|DEWALT D24000 1.5-Horsepower 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw
Lowest new price: $749.00
List price: $799.00
Integrated cantilevering rail/cart system allows for 24" ripping capacity, 18" tile on diagonal, stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, integrated 45/22.5 degree miter feature for quick angled cuts, plunge feature, adjustable dual water nozzles, rear and side water attachments help contain water run-off and blade spray, removable cutting cart for easy cleaning, 5 gallon water pan, edge guide with 2-position,45/90, degree guide, will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone. Specs: 15.0Amps, blade diameter 10", max rip capacity 24" tile, diagonal cut capacity 18" tile, max depth of cut 3-1/8", pan material, ABS plastic, removable water containment tray, 34"Lx26"W(housing only), weight 69 lbs.
Whether you're a flooring specialist or a do-it-all remodeler, the DEWALT 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw delivers accurate and reliable performance to get the job done. This saw is able to rip tiles and can handle diagonal cuts. An integrated rail system helps ensure precision and an integrated miter feature allows for accurate bevel cuts. A gutsy 1.5-horsepower motor delivers the power you need to cut tough materials on the jobsite.
|10-Inch Wet Tile Saw|
At a Glance:
- Tough 1.5-horsepower motor to handle hard materials
- Generous 3-1/8-inch cut depth and 24-inch ripping capacity
- Integrated stainless steel rail system for precision
- Convenient plunge-cut and bevel features
- Adjustable, dual water nozzles for water control
- Three-year limited warranty, one-year free service, and 90-day money-back guarantee
Versatile, Powerful Design for Quick Cuts
Make accurate tile and stone cuts with the DEWALT 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw. View larger.
Cutting tiles is tough work, but this 15 amp DEWALT saw is up to the task. Its powerful 1.5-horsepower motor allows the 10-inch diamond blade to cut cleanly and accurately through hard materials like porcelain and stone.
A generous 3-1/8-inch cut depth allows you to use this saw when cutting most V-cap tiles and pavers. A versatile plunge feature allows you to make quick plunge cuts when shaping pieces to accommodate electrical outlets, A/C registers, and more.
Integrated Rail System and Guides for Accuracy
A tile saw is an investment, and you rely on all the saw's components to stay true over time. This DEWALT saw's sturdy, stainless steel rail system is integrated right into the saw frame, ensuring the accurate cuts you need while also offering excellent durability.
The cantilevering design of this saw's rail and cart system allows for 24-inch ripping capacity. It also allows for accurate diagonal cuts when working with tiles that measure up to 18 inches making it ideal for small and large tiling projects.
A convenient miter feature is also integrated into the saw frame and offers stops at both 45 degrees and 22.5 degrees. Also, the saw's unique edge guide makes it incredibly easy to line up corner cuts.
Dual Water Nozzles and Five-Gallon Pan for Easy Setup
A wet saw keeps your saw blade and your tile cool, which is especially important for jobs that require lots of cuts or involve extra hard materials. A wet saw helps prevent excess downtime that results from waiting for blades to cool and contributes to more professional results by preventing the type of friction that can damage tools or materials.
This DEWALT saw's dual water nozzles can be adjusted to deliver optimal water placement on the blade, minimizing messy over-spray and distracting mist. Rear and side water attachments help contain water runoff and blade spray for a cleaner, easier-to-manage work space, while the saw's five-gallon, durable ABS water pan allows for quick setup and takedown.
Built to be Compact, Convenient, and Durable
Portability is essential for a tile saw, and this DEWALT fits the bill. Weighing 69 pounds with a compact frame measuring 34 by 26 inches, you can easily transport, store, and set up this saw at home or at a jobsite. And when it's time to pack up, the removable cutting cart makes cleaning this tile saw quick and easy.
This 10-inch wet tile saw comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What's in the Box
DEWALT 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw.
|The DW368K has been designed to be sturdy and durable while remaining easily portable (click each to enlarge).|
- able has rubber top to prevent sliding and slipping
- Only 69 pounds, allowing one person to transport it and set it up
- Huge cutting capacity, 26″ rip and 18 3/8″ diagonally
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- DEWALT D24001 Tile Saw Stand for D24000 Tile-Saw
- DEWALT DW4762 10-Inch Wet Cutting Continuous Rim Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor for Porcelain or Tile
- DEWALT DW4764 10-Inch by .060-Inch Premium XP4 Tile Blade Wet
- QEP 6-1008BW 10-Inch Black Widow Micro-Segmented Rim Diamond Blade, 5/8-Inch Arbor, Wet Cutting, 6115 Maximum RPM
- Bosch GTL3 Professional Tile Laser
- RTC True Red Diamond Blade Dressing Stone
- Drilax™ 10 Pcs Diamond Drill Bit Set Hole Saws for Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower, Faucet Wet Drilling Tool Ceramic, Porcelain Tiles, Glass, Marble, Granite Hole Sizes 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" (0.5 Inch) , 3/4" , 1", 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1 1/2", 1 3/4", 2"
- MK Diamond 158436 MK-225 Hot Dog 10-Inch Wet Cutting Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor for Porcelain and Vitreous Tile
- QEP 10022 Dual Grit Rubbing Stone
- Raimondi, Leveling System Starter Kit - 100pcs wedges in bucket, 100 Regular clips & floor plier
|QEP 22650Q 650XT 3/4 HP 120-volt Tile Saw for Wet Cutting of Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
Lowest new price: $79.29
List price: $89.99
The QEP 650XT 3/4 HP 120-Volt Wet Tile Saw features a powerful 3/4 HP motor that generates up to 3,600 RPM to cut ceramic tile, porcelain tile, marble, granite and stone. Its 7 in. continuous rim diamond blade is positioned for cutting depths up to 1-1/4 in. and the table tilts for 22.5-degree and 45-degree miter cuts. The saws durable steel table and frame have rubber foot pads for stability and its rip and angle cutting guides make accurate and repeat cuts easy. The water recirculation system and reservoir are designed to help keep your work area dry.
- Powerful 3/4 HP motor generates up to 3,600 RPM for the most demanding installation jobs
- Cuts ceramic tile, porcelain tile, marble, granite and stone
- Durable steel table and frame with rubber foot pads for stability
- 8 in. table extension is included for use on either side to support large tiles when cutting
- Flat table design provides unlimited tile size for rip and diagonal cuts
- Neiko 7in Diamond Blade Wet / Dry Turbo for Circular, or Wet Tile Saw Tools
- QEP 6-7006GLQ 7-Inch Continuous Rim Glass Tile Diamond Blade, 7mm Rim Height, 5/8-Inch Arbor, Wet Cutting, 8730 Max RPM
- M-D Building Products 49943 Compound Tile Nippers (PRO)
- M-D Building Products 49110 1/4-Inch by 1/4-Inch by 1/4-Inch Premium Square Notch
- QEP 6-7008BW 7-Inch Black Widow Micro-Segmented Rim Diamond Blade, 5/8-Inch Arbor, Wet Cutting, 8730 Maximum RPM
- QEP 6-7003Q Continuous Rim Diamond Blade, 7-Inch Diameter, 5/8-Inch Arbor, Wet Cutting, 8730 Maximum RPM
- QEP 61205 Super Grout Mixer
- M-D Building Products 49827 Gum Rubber Grout Float (PRO)
- M-D Building Products 49168 1/8-Inch Tile Spacers, 200/Bag
- QEP 10061 Gum Rubber Grout Float
|MK-370EXP 1-1/4 HP 7-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
Lowest new price: $387.99
List price: $387.99
Brand: MK Diamond
The light weight and portable MK-370EXP Tile Saw is made to the highest professional specifications. If features a built in adjustable 45 degree cutting head that allows for quick and accurate miter cuts. The high torque motor efficiently cuts tile up to 18 and will diagonally cut a 13 tile.
- Lightweight and portable tile saw is made to the highest professional specifications
- Hinged blade guard for easy blade changes and maintenance inspection
- Built in 45° miter system
- Plunge capability makes cutting outlets and other openings quick and easy
- The 5/8-Inch diameter chrome-plated linear guide bar provides smooth, straight, ridgid support for precision cutting
Page 1 of 44
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.