|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Ryobi Switch Key Replacement WS720S 7" Wet Tile Saw
Lowest new price: $6.00
List price: $6.79
Fits these machines:
- Includes (1) 080009007078 Switch key
- New, Bulk Packed
- Genuine OEM Replacement Part # 080009007078
- Consult owners manual for proper part number identification and proper installation
- Please refer to list for compatibility
|Makita 4101RH 5" Masonry Saw
Lowest new price: $379.97
List price: $379.97
The Makita 41001RH 5\" Masonry Saw is made for wet cutting of tile, masonry, concrete and more. It features a powerful 7.9 AMP motor with a special cover design prevents water from entering into motor housing. It cuts up to 1-5/8\" at 90 degrees and 1'' at 45 degrees. Each saw has a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) plug. A lock-on button provides for continuous operation. Includes 15 ft. of tubing, water pressure regulator and water valve. Model 4101RH Includes: Diamond wheel (A-90934), Hex wrench (783203-8), Spanner wrench (781011-1).
- Powerful 7.9 AMP motor for the most demanding applications
- Special cover design prevents water from entering into motor housing
- Cuts up to 1-5/8"" at 90° and 1"" at 45°
- Ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) plug
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Includes 15 ft. of tubing, water pressure regulator and water valve
- Adjustable depth of cut
- Diamond Wheel (A-90934)
- Hex Wrench (783203-8)
- Wrench (781011-1)
- Powerful 7.9 amp motor
- Cover design prevents water from entering motor housing
- Cuts up to 1-3/8 inches at 90 degrees and 13/16 inch at 45 degrees
- Lock-on button for continuous use
|Makita 4100NH 12 Amp 4-3/8-Inch Dry Cut Masonry Saw
Lowest new price: $124.99
List price: $124.99
Makita 4100NH Powerful 12 Amp Motor 4-3/8-In Dry Cut Masonry Saw
- Powerful 12 AMP motor for various cutting applications
- Cuts up to 1-3/8""
- Compact design at only 8-5/8"" long and weighs only 6.5 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- High power-to-weight ratio with 13,000 RPM
- Easy to adjust depth gauge for precision cutting
- Lock-off button helps prevent accidental start-ups
- Flat rear side of motor housing allows for easy blade changes
- Powerful cutting in stone, masonry, tile and concrete
- Double insulated
- Diamond Blade (A-94546)
- Socket Wrench (782209-3)
- Wrench (781011-1)
- Makita built motor delivers 12 AMPS for various cutting applications
- Increased 1-3/8"cutting capacity
- More compact design at only 8-5/8"long and weights only 5.9 lbs for less operator fatigue
- High power to weight 13,000 RPM
- Easy to adjust depth gauge for precision cutting
|Husqvarna Construction Products 966477201 K 970 16 Inch Cut Off Saw
Lowest new price: $1,250.00
List price: $1,250.00
966477201 Blade Capacity: 16" Features: -Husqvarna K960 Gas Cut Off Saw.-Cuts curbstones and pavers in landscaping.-Available in 14'', 16'' Blade Capacity.-Pipe cutting in installation work.-Asphalt cutting in roadwork and pre-cutting in pipe trenches.-Metal cutting.-Active Air Filtration, centrifugal air cleaning in three stages, extends product life and service intervals.-Engine with X-Torq produces more power, higher torque and 70pct fewer emissions.-Smart Carb, built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.-Easy to start, thanks to the decompression valve.-Dura Starter, a dust-sealed starter and the durable starter cord reduce the risk of downtime and increase reliability and service life.-The Poly-V belt provides better power transmission, less retensioning and increased product life.-Efficient vibration dampening reduces vibrations to less than 5 m /s2, for more convenient operation.-DEX, the new dust-handling system, provides cleaner cutting with less water usage.-Engine: Air-cooled 2-stroke engine.-Displacement: 94cc.-Max RPM (no load): 14'' (5400), 16'' (4700).-Depth of cut: 5/6''.-Fuel capacity: 1.1qt.-Max weight without fuel and cutting equipment: 24.7 lbs. Construction: -Cuts concrete and masonry in alteration, renovation and new construction work. Specifications: -Power: 6.1 HP.
- Engine with X torque produces 75 % less emissions, 20 % lower fuel consumption and more power
- Dust sealed starter unit with a sealed return spring and pulley bearing
- 50% easier starting by reducing the compression in the cylinder during starting
- Wet cutting kit
- Fuel indicator in the tank shows fuel level, to help avoid unnecessary downtime
|Lackmond Beast Wet Tile Saw - 10" Portable Jobsite Cutting Tool with 15 AMP Motor & Up to 1-7/8" Depth of cut at 45° - BEAST10
Lowest new price: $899.00
List price: $899.00
Our next generation BEAST 10" wet tile saw provides large format capability in a portable frame. This new saw has been manufactured with incredibly tight tolerances, stainless steel hardware, superior materials, and designed as a true professional level tile saw. The new BEAST10 has the largest cutting capacity in its class and is accurate to within 1/32" over a 24" cut. The BEAST 10 is capable of performing a diagonal cut on a 24" x 24" tile and can execute a 34" Rip Cut (39" Rip with plunge). The plunge cut feature makes it easy to execute V-Cap cuts, cut-outs for wall sockets and much more. Each saw comes with a removable table extension for large format tiles and an innovative snake pipe water nozzle which allows for precise water control and placement. An optional side plastic water tray will catch drip and divert water back to the water pan. The durable steel pipe saw frame is constructed to withstand the toughest conditions any contractor will experience. The BEAST10 has a 3-Year warranty. Two optional choices for stands (sold separately).
- Powerful 15 amp/2.4 HP motor, no-load speed of 4,200 RPM
- Laser guide for precision cutting along with LED worklight for illuminating the extra large die-cast aluminum table with rubberized surface
- Features 24 inch rip and 18 inch diagonal cut with 3-3/4-Inch depth of cut
- Heavy-duty folding stand with integrated locking wheels and carry handle for quick, easy storage and transport
- Tilting Motor Housing offers stops at 22.5 and 45 degrees to ensure accurate bevel cutting
- Lackmond Beast Gravity Folding Stand - For Beast7 & Beast10 Wet Tile Saws Lightweight & Sturdy Sawing Platform with Large Rubber Wheels for Jobsite Mobility & Foldable for Easy Transportation - BEASTFSTAND
- Drilax™ 10 Pcs Diamond Drill Bit Set Hole Saws for Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower, Faucet Wet Drilling Tool Ceramic, Porcelain Tiles, Glass, Marble, Granite Hole Sizes 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" (0.5 Inch) , 3/4" , 1", 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1 1/2", 1 3/4", 2"
- Raimondi LSPLIERFL Tile Leveling System Floor Pliers
- Lackmond Beast Scissor Stand - For Beast7 & Beast10 Wet Tile Saws Lightweight & Sturdy Sawing Platform with Steel Construction & Adjustable Leg Heights - BEASTSSTAND
- DRILAX Drill Bit Hole Saw Guide Jig Fixture Vacuum Suction Base with Water Coolant Hole
- Raimondi Leveling Clip 1/8" joint, 1/8" to 1/2" Tile, Bag of 500 pcs, 180BS0003C0500 (red)
- Raimondi LS250WEDGE 250-Piece Tile Leveling System Wedges
- Barwalt 70852 Extra Large Tile Saw Shack
- Lackmond Beast Pro 10" Wet/Dry Porcelain Turbo Mesh Saw Blade - 10" Tile Cutting Tool with Quick Cooling Mesh Rim & 5/8" Arbor - BPM10
- Lackmond Beast Pro Porcelain Saw Blade - 10" Hard Tile Cutting Tool with Thin Kerf Cutting Edge & 5/8" Arbor - BP10
|Hitachi CM4SB2 11.6 Amp 4-Inch Dry-Cut Masonry Circular Saw
Lowest new price: $117.99
List price: $117.99
Hefty 11.6 Amp (2,090 Watt Output) motor
The Hitachi Dry-Cut Masonry Circular Saw features a powerful 11.6 Amp motor with a maximum 2,090 watt output to produce a no-load speed of 11,500 RPM for greater cutting efficiency. This saw is ideal for cutting through the toughest materials such as tile, marble, granite, concrete, and brick. The saw's design is specifically suited for dry cutting applications and also helps minimize the tool's vibrations and noise. The specially sealed armature coil is protected from dust and debris. The metal-seated ball bearing design increases durability by warding off potential motor damage caused by high temperatures and vibration. The 1-touch lever quickly adjusts the saw's cutting depth up to 1-3/8 inches, the short, 1-7/64-inch base-edge-to-blade distance allows for easier cutting in tight spaces.
This saw is built with a dust-sealed switch and has a D-shape handle with patented elastomer soft grip to absorb vibration, reduce slippage, and provide greater comfort. This compact, lightweight saw measures 8-1/8 inches in length and weighs only 6-1/5 pounds for easy maneuverability and less user fatigue. The saw accepts wheels with 7/8-inch arbors and maximum diameters of 4-3/8 inches. The saw comes with a premium 4-inch continuous-rim diamond blade designed for high-performance dry cutting, plus a wrench, a 10-millimeter box wrench, a 20-millimeter flange, and a 7/8-inch flange. This Hitachi saw is backed by a 5-year limited warranty extended to the original purchaser.
What's in the Box
Dry-cut circular saw, 4-inch continuous-rim blade, wrench, 10-millimeter box wrench, 20-millimeter flange, and 7/8-inch flange.
- Hefty 11.6 Amp (2,090 Watt Output) motor produces a no-load speed of 11,500 RPM for greater cutting efficiency through the toughest materials
- Sealed armature coil is protected from dust and debris- ideal for dry cutting applications
- One touch lever adjusts the depth of cut quickly and easily
- Sealed armature coil additionally helps to minimize vibration producing only 1.4 m/s2
- Produces a low-noise level of only 85dB
- Dust resistant switch prevents debris from entering the tool
- Metal seated ball bearing wards off damage to the motor caused by high temperatures and vibration, adding to its overall performance and durability
- Short base edge-to-blade distance for easy cuts in tight spaces
- Elastomer covered handle provides a sure grip and improves comfort
- Compact at 8-1/8" in length and lightweight at only 6.2 lbs, this saw is easy to use all day
- Comes with a premium 4" continuous rim diamond blade designed for high-performance in dry-cutting
|MK Diamond 157222 MK-170 1/3-Horsepower 7-Inch Bench Wet Tile Saw
Lowest new price: $217.99
List price: $274.75
This is a great little tabletop saw that is perfect for the weekend do-it-yourselfer. It's easy to set up, very lightweight and precise. The 1/3 hp motor provides plenty of power for projects like cutting counters or floor tiles. The sliding platform allows you to move your work into the blade with a smooth and controlled motion giving you square and accurate cuts every time. This 7 in. versatile and compact tabletop tile saw is designed for the do-it-yourselfer with a high torque, universal motor.
This is a great little tabletop saw that is perfect for the weekend do-it-yourselfer. It’s easy to set up, very lightweight and precise. The 1/3 hp motor provides plenty of power for projects like cutting counters or floor tiles. The sliding platform allows you to move your work into the blade with a smooth and controlled motion giving you square and accurate cuts every time. It comes with a 7-inch diamond saw blade that cuts a maximum of 12-inch square, a water pump and adjustable rip guide. Great value for the money. --Jodi Johnson
- 7-inch bench wet tile saw
- 1/3-horsepower engine for high torque (5500 rpm) and power
- High-impact thermoplastic water reservoir will not rust or peel
- Includes saw, 7-inch diamond blade, submersible water pump, adjustable rip guide
- 15 pounds; 1-year warranty
|Barwalt 70852 Extra Large Tile Saw Shack
Lowest new price: $329.95
List price: $329.95
Brand: Barwalt Tools
Barwalt Tile Saw Shack / Wet Tent - Extra Large. No more wasting time by going outside the house to keep the mess of cutting tile and related materials off the floor and walls of the job site! No more having to heat the water for your saw so it will not freeze in the winter! No more having to try and make that cut by hand so you don't have to go outside again! The Barwalt Saw Shack is well designed, easy to assemble, collapses into a neat bundle for storage and is very affordable. This product will save your customer time, which is money, and is a must have for every Contractor! The aluminum framework is well designed and will last many years. All plastic parts are made out of 30% Glass Filled Nylon 6. This is the material they use for intake manifolds in car engines. All bolts are made out of stainless steel, fitted with aircraft grade nuts that will not fall off. The heavy gauge plastic sheeting used on the pan is industrial strength. The clear plastic surround is also made out of heavy gauge sheeting and uses industrial strength zippers. The Velcro used at all attachment points is commercial grade. The heavy gauge storage bag included will make it easy to store your SAW SHACK as well as tote to the next job. Measurements: 47" x 60" x 62"
- The aluminum framework is well designed and will last many years.
- Measurements: 47-Inch x 60-Inch x 62-Inch
- The Velcro used at all attachment points is commercial grade.
- The heavy gauge plastic sheeting used on the pan is industrial tough.
- All bolts are made out of stainless steel, fitted with aircraft nuts that will not fall off.
|Flex CS 40 Wet Tile Saw,
Lowest new price: $179.99
List price: $199.99
Model: CS 40
The Flex CS 40 wet tile saw is made for use in the stone, tile and glass Industries. The powerful 12 amp motor makes it possible for the saw to cut through any tough material. The wet stone Cutter is also equipped with a high quality water-feed system that will eliminate the harmful dust particles which are common in dry cutting applications. Includes a side handle for more stability and the CS 40 has the ability to accept a curved cutting blade thus making curve cutting operations safer and easier. A built-in GFCI is also included.
- Blade Size - 5" x 7/8' with 20mm adapter ring
- Tilting range of 0 - 45 degrees
- Max cutting thickness at 90 degrees - 1.6"
- Blade not included
- Powerful 12 amp motor with a no load speed of 12,000 RPM
|IMT PRO Professional Wet Cutting Makita Motor Rail, Track Saw for Granite IP500S with 12 ft Rail
Lowest new price: $1,249.00
• Professional, precision cutting of granite, marble, stone and other materials. • Extremely quick set up time with patented rail adjustment and integrated clamping system. • True, finish ready cuts with industrial linear motion bearings and tension control (no lateral movement). • Jobsite friendly. One person set up, operation and transport. All accessories onboard. • Increased cutting speed with 15amp durable Makita motor. • Effortless cutting made possible by motor carriage locked onto the rail. • Extended cutting ability with two 6ft heavy duty aluminum rails, rail connector. • Carriage immobilizer and detachable motor for easy set up and handling • Fabrication shops preferred. Cuts whole slabs with ease • Proudly made in USA • Built like a tank. Solid aluminum and stainless steel quality construction • 2 1/4" max. cutting depth. • Tension adjustment and breaking system. • Valve controlled water hose attachment. • Each IMT PRO Professional Saw is custom made and assembled to order. Please allow 5 business days for processing. Included with the purchase: · 15amp Makita motor · IMT PRO saw rail carriage · 2- 6ft aluminum rails · 2- 800lbs sliding rail clamps · 2- Double rail brackets · 2- Single rail brackets · Heavy duty rail connector · 2- Water hook up attachments · Instruction Manual
- Lightweight 64 lbs (including rails) aluminum/stainless steel construction
- Durable, solid aluminum rails for precision cutting of toughest & hardest materials
- Fastest setup & one person operation
- One year motor warranty , Three year warranty on all other parts
- Made in USA
Page 4 of 20
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.