|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|J-B Weld 8280 Original Professional Size Steel Reinforced Epoxy - 10 oz.
Lowest new price: $9.41
List price: $13.99
Brand: J-B Weld
J-B Weld Original Cold-Weld Formula Steel Reinforced EpoxyAutomotiveBrickConcreteEpoxy and AdhesivesFiberglassMetalAnd more
J-B Weld is The Original Cold Weld two-part epoxy system that provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple surfaces. Mixed at a ratio of 1:1, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. At room temperature, J-B Weld sets in 4-6 hours to a dark grey color. A full cure is reached in 15-24 hours. J-B Weld has a tensile strength of 3960 PSI and sets to a hard bond overnight. It can withstand temperatures up to 550ºF when fully cured.
1. Prepare: Clean surface area of dirt, grease, oil, paint, or loose debris. For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair.
2. Mix: Squeeze equal parts from each tube onto a disposable surface and mix thoroughly.
3. Apply: Apply with appropriate tool in an even coat, weld bead or extruded shape as needed.
4. Dry: Sets in 4-6 hours. Cures in 15-24 hours. Allow 4-6 hours before handling and 15 hours (minimum) before putting object back in use.
J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
- The Original J-B Weld two-part epoxy cold weld system in a 10 oz. pro size
- Great for household repairs, automotive projects, plumbing and marine applications, crafts and more
- Sets in 4-6 hours at room temperature and cures dark grey in 15-24 hours and rated at a tensile strength of 3960 PSI
- Once cured it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled and will withstand temperatures of up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
- For strong permanent repairs
- Can be formed, drilled, ground, tapped, machined, filled, sanded, and painted
- Stays pliable for 30 minutes after mixing, sets in 4-6 hours and cures fully in 15-24 hours
- Special Shipping Information: This item cannot be returned and has additional shipping restrictions
|160 Amp Digital Display LCD Stick ARC Welder IGBT DC Inverter 115 & 230V Welding Red
Lowest new price: $149.00
List price: $149.00
Product Description Amico Power Digital Display IGBT ARC Welding Machine! DC Inverter Stick/Arc 160 Amp 115/230V Dual Voltage! Complete Package, Ready to Use!
LCD Display, Can Use AC 115V and 230V Dual Voltage, Very Convenient！
Function: • Adopts IGBT Module Technology. • Dual AC Voltage 115V & 230V, LCD Display. • Totally 15.4 lbs, Compact and Portable, Easy and Simple to Operate. • Start ARC easily, Stable Welding ARC, Deep Weld Pool and Beautiful Welding Shape. • Hot Striking ARC Current is Adjustable Which Can Greatly Improve the ARC-Starting Function. • Suitable for Welding With Different Kinds of Acid or Basic Electrode. • Over Voltage Protection, Under Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection, Overload Protection. Character: • Model: ARC160D • Rated Input Voltage: AC 115V & AC 230V • Frequency: 60Hz • Rated Input Power: 2.3KVA & 6.9KVA • Rated Input Current: [email protected] & [email protected] • Rated Output: 25.2V @ 115V & 26.4V @ 230V • Output Current: 20-160A • Rated Duty Cycle: 60% @ 115V/130A & 60% @ 230V/160A • Efficiency: 90% • Power Factor: 0.93 • Insulation Grade: F • Dimension: 16.6 x 11.8 x 7.5 inch • Net Weight: 15.4 lbs Packing List: • ARC160D Welding Machine • 10 feet electrode holder cable • 10 feet work clamp cable • 115V & 230V power adapter • 2 pieces of 2.5mm welding electrode • 2 pieces of 3.2mm welding electrode • Owner's Manual
- Advanced control module IGBT dual 115V And 230V, improves the performance of the welding machine
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, can work normally against input voltage fluctuation
- Over-voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current protection, over load protection
- Small splashing, great penetration, easy and simple to operate and aesthetic appearance of weld seam
- All products tested in the USA, Small size, light weight, energy saving and no noise
- Forney 30705 E7018 Welding Rod, 3/32-Inch, 5-Pound
- Forney 30805 E7018 Welding Rod, 1/8-Inch, 5-Pound
- US Forge 400 Welding Gloves Lined Leather, Blue - 14"
- Hobart 770460 6011 Stick, 1/8-10lbs
- Antra AH6-260-0000 Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet with AntFi X60-2 Wide Shade Range 4/5-9/9-13
- Hobart 770458 6011 Stick, 3/32-10lbs
- Pit Bull CHIH058 Chipping Hammer, Welding Cleasning Tool, Hand Tool
- Forney 30305 E6013 Welding Rod, 3/32-Inch, 5-Pound
- Tanox Auto Darkening Welding Helmet ADF-206S: Solar Shade Lens, Tig Mig MMA, Adjustable Range 4/9-13, Grinding 0000, Plus 16 Inch Kevlar Fire Retardant Welding Gloves
- Hobart 770286 Flip Front Welding Helmet
|HYL CUT30C PLASMA CUTTER - COMPARE TO MILLER AT 5X THE PRICE - 2YR USA WARRANTY WITH USA BASED PARTS AND SERVICE …
Lowest new price: $200.00
List price: $299.00
Model CUT30C PLASMA CUTTER General Description / Title CUT 30C PLASMA Applications / Uses HOME HOBBY; LIGHT METAL FABRICATION; FARM; MAINTENANCE & REPAIR; ART/ SCULPTING; EDUCATION / TRAINING Safety Feature YES Weldable Metals NA Material Thickness NA Processes PLASMA CUTTING Input Power 110/115/120V Current Type DC Input Hz 50 Hz; 60 Hz Input Phase 1-PHASE Amperage Range 15A - 30A Recommended Minimum Wire Size NA Recommended Maximum Wire Size NA Maximium Spool Diameter NA Spool Gun Ready NA Wire Feed Speed Maximum NA No Load Voltage 220V Maximum Operating Voltage 92V Rated Output 30A Weld Output Constant Current NA Weld Output Constant Voltage NA Duty Cycle 60percent @ 30A Measurements 16 X 6.5 X 11.5 Weight 20 LBS Shipping Weight 28 LBS Shipping Size 20 X 14 X 14 Comes Complete with PT31 PLASMA TORCH 12 FT. LG; 10 FT GROUND CABLE WITH DINSE CONNECTOR; AIR REGULATOR; GAS HOSE WITH CLAMPS; 10 FT IN (3M) POWER CORD WITH 120V PLUG Gas COMPRESED DRY AIR Air Compressor Required YES NOT INCLUDED Air Volume (CFM) 3.3 CFM AT 65 PSI ( 4.5 BAR) Maximum Cutting Thickness 1/4 Maximum Sever Thickness 3/8 Start Type CONTACT Portability YES NOT INCLUDED Warranty 2 YEARS Extras ELECTRODES; NOZZLES; WRENCH Accessories Available ELECTRODES ; CERAMIC CUPS; NOZZLES; CERAMIC DIFFUSERS; INLINE AIR FILTER; REPLACEMENT TORCH ASSEMBLIES
- 2 Year Warranty
- USA Service And Parts
- Friendly and Knowlegeable Support
- High Duty Cycle
- Professional Grade Welding Equipment
|Hobie - Kc Welder Pro With Rod Stock - 72097001
Lowest new price: $70.99
List price: $70.99
The KC Welder Pro features an 80 watt element, flat tip and a 3/16th of an inch hole in the tip to insert the repair rod; it also includes a selection of Hobie color welding rods. Use the Welder Pro to fix holes, cracks and customize polyethylene products. Simply insert the rod into the tip of the welder and place it against the product, as the materials melt move along the repair while pushing the rod to fill the area with plastic material. Model Year: 2018, Product ID: 430200, Model Number: 72097001, GTIN: 0792176641568
- 80 watt element
- Includes a skeleton of Hobie color welding rods
- Polyvance Reinforcing Mesh
- 50 Piece Plastic Welding Rods
- Welding Rod, HDPE, 3/16 In, 1 lb, PK24
- Welding Rod, HDPE, 3/16 In, Black, PK23
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Plastic Welding Rod, 1/8" diameter, 30 ft., Natural
- Welding Rod, HDPE, 1/8 In, Natural
- 20 3/16" Deep Water Long Grip Tri-Grip Tri-Fold Tri Bulb Mounting Rivet - All Aluminum for installing Kayak, Canoe and Boat Accessories
- Polypropylene Rod, 1/8" Diameter, 30 Ft, Black
- Poly Welder Pro Polyethylene Welding Strips - 5-feet (Natural)
- Tear Drop Shaped Welding Tip for Mini-weld Plastic Welder
|TIG Welder HYL TIG 160 WELDER - THIS IS A 2 IN 1 COMBO WELDER!
Lowest new price: $229.00
List price: $249.00
Model TIG160 2 IN 1 COMBO WELDER General Description / Title TIG 160 2 IN 1 COMBO WELDER Applications / Uses AUTO BODY; HOME HOBBY; LIGHT METAL FABRICATION; FARM; MAINTENANCEand REPAIR; ART/ SCULPTING; EDUCATION / TRAINING Safety Feature LOW AMP SAFETY START Weldable Metals TIG / DC/ STEEL STAINLESSand ALLOYS; STICK / STEEL, STAINLESSand ALLOYS Material Thickness 3/8 MAX Processes TIG (GTAW); STICK/ ARC (MMA) Input Power 110/115/120V; 220/240V Current Type DC Input Hz 50 Hz; 60 Hz Input Phase 1-PHASE Amperage Range 10A - 120A (110V); 10A -160A (220V) Recommended Minimum Wire Size 1/16 ROD Recommended Maximum Wire Size 5/32 ROD Maximium Spool Diameter NA Spool Gun Ready NA Wire Feed Speed Maximum NA No Load Voltage 47V Maximum Operating Voltage 28V Rated Output 130A 115V; 160A 220V Weld Output Constant Current STICK / TIG Weld Output Constant Voltage NO Duty Cycle 25percent 115V; 45percent 220V Measurements 16 X 8 X 13 Weight 27 LBS. Shipping Weight 37 LBS Shipping Size 20 X 15 X 15 Comes Complete with 10 FT (3M) POWER CORD WITH 220V PLUG; PLUG ADAPTER 220V TO 110V; 12 FT #17 TIG TORCH ; 10 FT (3M) ELECTRODE HOLDER WITH DINSE CONNECTOR; 10 FT (3) GROUND CABLE WITH DINSE CONNECTOR; GAS FLOW METER Gas TIG - ARGON Air Compressor Required NA Air Volume (CFM) NA Maximum Cutting Thickness NA Maximum Sever Thickness NA Start Type TIG HI-FREQ.; STICK SCRATCH START Portability LIGHT WEIGHT EASY TO MOVE Warranty 2 YEARS Extras EXTRA COMSUMABLES Accessories Available LONGER TIG TORCHS; DINSE ADAPTERS; WELD CABLE EXTENSIONS; TIG ACCESSORIES
- 2 Year Warranty
- USA Service And Parts
- Friendly and Knowlegeable Support
- High Duty Cycle
- Professional Grade Welding Equipment
|80W Iron Plastic Welding Kit TPO TEO PP Rod Mesh Auto Car Boat Bumper Repair Kit
Lowest new price: $37.73
List price: $37.75
80W Iron Plastic Welding Kit TPO TEO PP Rod Mesh Auto Car Boat Bumper Repair Kit
- ●Heats up quickly to a maximum temperature of 525 degrees F. ●Great for repair problems like TPO, TEO and PP materials used in car bumpers.
- ●Input power: 120V AC, 60 Hz ●Plug type: two-prong polarized plug. ●2 extra replacement tips included (3 tips total).
- ●Owners manual/safety instructions included. ●For quick & easy plastic repair.
- ●Includes: ●1 Pc - 10-3/4" Multipurpose Soldering Iron with 57" long wire. ●3 Pc - Replacement Tips ●1 Pc - Reinforcing Steel Wire Mesh
- ●3 Pc - Mini Wire Brush w/ Tip ●Plastic Brush (dash boards upholstery) ●Brass Brush (cleaning solder points) ●Stainless Steel Brush (removes rust)
|XtremepowerUS 250 AMP Arc Welder Welding Machine With Accessories
Lowest new price: $89.95
List price: $89.95
• Insulation grade H
• MIN 25AMP Plug in to be safe on either 220 or 110
- Voltage: 220v/110v; Frequency: 60HZ
- No Load Electric Voltage: 48V
- Rated Duty: 10% at 250A
- Current Range 90-200 AMPS
- Suitable Welding Rod Diameter 5/64" to 7/32" (2mm-4mm)
|SUNKKO 709A Pulse Spot Welder Battery Welding Soldering Machine 60A 1.9KW for 18650 16430 14500 battery pack
Lowest new price: $209.99
List price: $222.20
The hand welding and solder unit has an instantaneous power burst of 1.9 KW and 500 A current. Use with a grounded socket capable of handling equal to or greater than 20 A of power. Welding strength and capabilities depend on the thickness of the metal, electrode force. Suitable thickness 0.03 - 0.3 mm for Fixed Copper Head and 0.03 - 0.2 mm for Mobile Welding Pen.
You will get more effective and efficient soldering at a lower temperature as extended periods of high temperature can degrade the tip.
The Circuit Breaker requirement for the SUNKKO 709A Pulse Spot Welder is at least 40A, and it is not recommended to use at home.
Power supply: AC 110V, 60Hz, US style with ground plug
Instantaneous Power: 1.9 KW
Instantaneous Current: 500 A
Electric leakage Switch Requirement: >= 40 A
Duration for Double Pulse (Instantaneous Welding Time): 1 ~ 10 ms (adjustable)
Duration for Four Pulses (Instantaneous Welding Time): 2 ~ 20 ms (adjustable)
Duration for Eight Pulses (Instantaneous Welding Time): 8 ~ 80 ms (adjustable)
Welding Pressure: 300 - 500 g
Welding Distance Adjustable
Temperature: 150°C ~ 450°C (can be heat up to 300°C within 7 or 8 seconds)
Power: 50 W
Output Voltage: 20 V DC
709A spot welder: 1 pcs
foot pedal: 1 pcs
mobile welding pen: 1 pcs
soldering pen with stand: 1 pcs
battery fixture: 1 pcs
0.1 x 4 x 100 mm: 30 pcs (nickel plated strip)
0.15 x 5 x 100 mm: 30 pcs (nickel plated strip)
0.2 x 5 x 100 mm: 30 pcs (nickel plated strip)
0.15 x 8 x 100 mm: 30 pcs (pure nickel strip)
copper welding rods: 2 pairs
30 A fuse: 2 pcs
- USES: Welding lead/nickel sheets, wire mesh, Lithium-Ion cells, circuit boards, and soldering with a temperature ranging from 150 to 450 °C.
- FEATURES: 2 ~ 18 welding pulses selection, fixed and spot welding capabilities, removable foot pedal, temperature regulation, current regulator, pressure regulated spot welding head.
- MULTIPLE WELDING AND SOLDERING METHODS: Stationary spot welding with pin range of 5-6 mm and pressure 300-500g, attachable pen with minimum diameter 4 mm and maximum diameter 10 mm and no slip grip, attachable anti-static soldering pen.
- Increase the welding current and the quantity of pulses can improve the welding performance when you are processing thicker nickel strip.
- SHIPPING: The spot welder is sent from our Ohio or Nevada warehouse with an estimated shipping time of 2 ~ 4 business days, though expedited shipping is available. We will send you a tracking number after the item ships.
|ESAB Rebel EMP 215ic MIG/Stick/Tig Welding Machine - FREE TIG & WELDING GLOVES
Lowest new price: $1,699.00
List price: $1,699.00
The RebelTM Series Welding Machines offer 120/230V flexibility and some of the most innovative welding technology available. A breakthrough design inspired by professional welders, the Rebel is a complete package to weld anything - mild steel, aluminum, stainless steel - and go anywhere. Includes: FREE TIG Gloves and FREE WELDING GLOVE, Rebel EMP 215ic machine Tweco Fusion 180 MIG gun with 10-ft. (3-m) cable Spare MIG gun parts kit, including contact tips and drive rolls Tweco 200A electrode holder with 13-ft. (4-m) cable Four general purpose 6013 Stick electrodes ESAB 70S-6 .030 4-in., 2-lb. sample spool Tweco TIG torch and accessories Tweco ground clamp with leads Victor argon flowgauge regulator with 12.5-ft. (3.8-m) gas hose 120V and 230V adapter plugs
- True multi-process performance for best-in-class MIG, Flux-Cored, Stick, including 6010 Stick electrodes, and Lift TIG welding with Rebel EMP 215ic
- Exclusive sMIG ("smart MIG") feature continuously learns and adapts to the operator's welding technique to provide a stable arc and superior, repeatable welds; increases productivity for the experienced welder, and reduces training time for novice welders
- Innovative display has larger display screen and higher pixel density to provide a more clear view of the TFT screen than other light industrial welders; loaded with exclusive features: on-demand availability of the user's manual, listing of spare parts
- Unique, five-handle roll cage industrial design and unibody steel construction in a lightweight, highly portable unit; 3-year handle-to-handle warranty
- Rebel EMP 215ic comes ready-to-weld with professional-grade Tweco®FusionTM MIG gun, electrode holder, earth clamp, TIG torch with accessories and Victor® gas regulator
|Lincoln Electric POWER MIG 210 MP Multi-Process Welder TIG One-Pak - K4195-2
Lowest new price: $2,028.00
Lowest used price: $1,000.00
List price: $2,028.00
Brand: Lincoln Electric
The POWER MIG® 210 MP power supply is a multi-process welder for the hobbyist, educator or small contractor who wants to do MIG welding and a lot more, including stick, TIG and flux-cored welding. The push-and-turn digital controls and color display screen make setup and operation intuitive and easy, while the all-metal wire drive and sturdy sheet-metal construction make it rugged and ready for any job in the home or small shop. The POWER MIG 210 MP power supply is the ideal MIG machine for the welding novice, with plenty of room to grow as you gain more experience.
- Lightweight and portable-just 40 lbs.
- Dual Voltage Inputs (120V or 230V) means you can plug into any common power supply
- Intuitive push-and-turn digital controls make setup a breeze
- Large color display guides you through the setup process - Advanced options and settings are simple to access
- Includes - PTA-17V Ultra-Flex TIG Torch (K1782-6) and Foot Amptrol (K870)
Page 1 of 26
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.