|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Lincoln Electric POWER MIG 210 MP Multi-Process Welder TIG One-Pak - K4195-2
Lowest new price: $2,028.00
List price: $2,028.00
Brand: Lincoln Electric
The POWER MIG® 210 MP power supply is a multi-process welder for the hobbyist, educator or small contractor who wants to do MIG welding and a lot more, including stick, TIG and flux-cored welding. The push-and-turn digital controls and color display screen make setup and operation intuitive and easy, while the all-metal wire drive and sturdy sheet-metal construction make it rugged and ready for any job in the home or small shop. The POWER MIG 210 MP power supply is the ideal MIG machine for the welding novice, with plenty of room to grow as you gain more experience.
- Lightweight and portable-just 40 lbs.
- Dual Voltage Inputs (120V or 230V) means you can plug into any common power supply
- Intuitive push-and-turn digital controls make setup a breeze
- Large color display guides you through the setup process - Advanced options and settings are simple to access
- Includes - PTA-17V Ultra-Flex TIG Torch (K1782-6) and Foot Amptrol (K870)
|JEGS Performance Products 81541 MIG/MMA 180 Welder 220V AC
Lowest new price: $424.99
MIG/MMA 180 Welder220V AC28 lbsWire: 7.87" Reel x 0.030"-0.035"Duty Cycle: 25% @ 180A/60% @ 117A
Includes:Gas RegulatorMMA ClampWelding TorchGround Clamp & CableHand Held MaskWire Brush
Features:Small and efficientEasy to carry with the help of a built-in handleWelding voltage and wire feed speed are adjusted with one control according to the thickness of the welded sheetLength of the arc, or welding heat, is trimmed with another control, and once the right value is found there usually is no need to change it even when welding a thicker or thinner sheet17" x 8" x 13"28 lbs.1 Year Warranty
- Wire: 7.87" Reel x...
- Duty Cycle: 25% @ 180A/60% @...
|HIT HIT125 125 Amp Flux-Cored 120V Welder
Lowest new price: $164.99
List price: $179.99
The HIT 125 Amp Flux-Core 120V Welder is versatile, compact and powerful. Easy to use and easy to carry, this Flux-Core Welder is ideal for jobs big and small at home, on the farm, or at the shop. The HIT Flux-Core Welder features 2 heat settings for advanced heat control. The Welder utilizes a 120V plug, so it can be used at any standard outlet, for convenience and versatility. Works with 2 flux-core wire sizes, 0.30 inch(0.8mm) and 0.35 inch (0.9mm) to weld all types of carbon steel up to 18 gauge or 3/16 inch thick. The 120-Volt HIT Flux-Core Welder is also equipped with advanced thermal overload protection, and included welding and ground cables.
- Compatible with 2 with flux-core wire sizes, 0.30 inch (0.8mm) and 0.35 inch (0.9mm), no Gas, in. Thick in a single pass
- Plugs into standard 120-Volt outlet, welds all types of carbon steel up to 18 gauge or 3/16
- Amperage output: 80 (125 max), advanced thermal overload protection with indicator light for safety, 2 heat settings provides extra heat control
- 120V input, 20-amps, 60 Hz, 27-volt no load, duty cycle 20% at 80A, spool gun ready, not included, with infinite speed settings
- Kit includes 6 ft. MIG torch, 6.5 ft. Ground Cable with earth Clamp, clipping hammer/brush & welding face shield, 0.30 inch (0.8mm) flux-cored wire sample spool
|2017 Everlast PowerUltra 206Pi 200a Multi Process Welder TIG Stick Pulse 50a Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110/220v
Lowest new price: $820.00
List price: $899.00
Brand: Everlast Power Equipment
As a much improved replacement for the long running PowerUltra 205P, we think you will find that the PowerUltra 206Pi is ultra useful around home shops and small garages as an all around DC welder and plasma cutter combination. The new digital control is more reliable and easier to maintain. But the unit still retains that analog feel, so it is easy to setup. We've added a couple of new features to this unit, which improves the usefulness of the TIG function. The unit now includes down slope and postflow control. The welder side of the unit features DC output in TIG and Stick modes and is useful for welding all types of metals except aluminum and magnesium. In TIG mode the unit features a simple to use pulse with a .5 and 25 hertz fixed setting. The additional pulse settings have been optimized for all around use, so you don't need to worry about alot more than turning the pulse on, selecting the frequency at which you want to weld, and start welding. The plasma cutter can handle all types of metal and can regularly cut plate metal up to 3/8" thick with a clean cut capacity of up to 3/4". If you are looking for a simple solution to your steel and stainless welding and cutting needs, the PowerUltra 206Pi offers a compact and economical alternative to purchasing separate separate units Includes: 12 ft. 26 Series Air-Cooled Everlast TIG Torch with DINSE Style connector Stick Electrode Holder and 10ft. cable with DINSE Style connector 12 ft. S-45 Plasma Torch with DINSE Style connector Work Clamp with 10ft. Cable and DINSE Style connector Air Regulator for Plasma TIG Ar/Gas Regulator Consumable Starter Kit for TIG and Plasma Minimum/Maximum: TIG: Weld steel to a maximum of 5/16" single pass (240V) Weld steel to a maximum of 3/16" single pass (120V) Stick electrode diameter capability: 1/16"-1/8" Plasma Cutting capability* ( with dry air, new consumables, proper air pressure etc.) Up to 1/4" regular use 15-20 ipm (240V)
- PowerUltra 206Pi model with PULSE , Welds Steel, Stainless Steel and Titanium
- IGBT inverter technology , 2 preset pulse settings of .5 and 25 hz.
- 200A TIG / 200A STICK / 50a PLASMA CUTTER COMBO / 5 years waranty
- Great arc stability for TIG/Stick functions due to IGBT inverter design
- 5/8" on DC TIG , 3/4" cut on plasma and DUAL VOLTAGE 110v/220v
|VEVOR 20-130A MMA-250 Welding Machine Handheld ARC Welder 220V Electric Handy Welder IGBT Inverter AC Input Mini PWM controlling system
Lowest new price: $84.99
List price: $199.99
20-130A Arc Welding Machine Handheld Welder 220V Electric Handy Welder Inverter
This 20-130A mini hand-held electric welder is designed for both professional & home use. Provide 3 level protections on use: over-heat, over-pressure, over-current protection with heat dissipation fan.
Steel constructed, solid, dirty-proof and anti-corrosion.
Wear high pressure, anti-breakdown, long continuous working time.
High-tech single-tube IGBT inverter, PWM controlling system for high efficient welding.
Compatible with Max. Φ 3.2 electrode, welding thickness between: 0-4mm.
Provide over-heat, over-pressure & over-current protection.
Robust thrust, deep melton pool, less splatter.
Steel base, anti-slide design.
Perfect for large projects, factory, shipyard, home decoration, construction field etc.
Suitable Electrode: Max. Φ 3.2
Welding Thickness: 0-4mm
Input Voltage: 1-phase 220V +/- 15% AC
Rated Input Current: 43A
No-Load Voltage: 90V
Output Current: 20-130A(Max 130A)
Duty Circle: 40%
Power Factor: 0.73
Insulation Grade: F
Housing Protection: IP21S
Product Size:27*18*12cm / 10.6*7*4.7inch
Product Weight: 2kg / 4.4LB
Package Size: 11*5*7inch/26*11*17cm
Package Weight: 2.4kg/5.3LBS
1 X Mini Electric Welder
1 X Allen Wrench
2 X Quick Plug Head
2 X Quick Plug Plastic Sleeve
1 X User Manual
- MINI MMA Welder Wear high pressure, anti-breakdown, long continuous working time
- Electric Welder use High-tech single-tube IGBT inverter, PWM controlling system for high efficient welding
- ARC Welder Compatible with Max. Φ 3.2 electrode, welding thickness between: 0-4mm.;nput Voltage: 1-phase 220V +/- 15% AC
- Provide over-heat, over-pressure & over-current protection
- Robust thrust, deep melton pool, less splatter.Steel base, anti-slide design.
|2017 PowerMIG275P 275 amp PULSE Synergic MIG STICK WELDER EVERLAST DIGITAL
Lowest new price: $1,850.00
List price: $1,999.00
Brand: Everlast Power Equipment
Digitally Controlled IGBT Inverter MIG/Stick function (inc. E6010) Standard, Synergic, or Pulse modes Spot/Stitch Timer Spool Gun and Push-Pull Ready 275A MIG/200A Stick maximum output 50% Duty Cycle at 275A MIG/200A Stick .023"-.045" standard wire capability Adjustable inductance/arc force Volt, Amp and Memory displays Use 8" or 12" spools Euro-Quick Connect for the 36 series MIG gun 12 ft. (4m) 36 series MIG gun with Euro quick-connect Workclamp with cable Stick Electrode Holder Ar/CO2 Regulator Spare Contact Tip Spare drive rolls from .023" to .045" hard wire MINIMUM MAXIMUM: Weld up to a maximum of 5/8" in a single pass weld Weld over 1" in multiple pass welds Weld a minimum of 24 gauge
- Digital IGBT Inverter construction, MIG / Stick (incl. 6010) / Spool Gun and Push-Pull ready
- Spot Stitch Timer / Standard, Synergic, or Pulse MIG modes / Adjustable inductance/arc force
- 275A MIG/200A Stick maximum output / 50% Duty Cycle at 275A MIG/200A Stick
- .023"-.045" standard wire capability / Volt, Amp and Memory displays / Use 8" or 12" spools
- Euro-Quick Connect for the 36 series MIG gun
|LONGEVITY Migweld 140 - 140 Amp Mig Welder Capable Of Flux-Core And Aluminum Gas Shielded Welding 110v
Lowest new price: $379.99
The MIGWELD 140 is the most versatile welder which will do aluminum with the optional spool gun in addition to all exotic metals. The MIGWELD 140 will easily connect to your existing 110-volt wall outlet and can be setup easily in minutes. Running on a standard 110-volt power cord and capable of holding up to an 11 lbs. spool, you will be able to lay down a nice weld anywhere with or without gas.
- Operates on 110v standard outlet power. With power plug installed
- Powerful welder capable of welding up to 3/8" mild steel
- Shares the same consumables found in local stores, easy to learn and operate, comes with wire.
- Operate the unit on gas or use flux-core gasless welding
- Extremely portable, plug and use anywhere. Perfect for the home, shop, and repair welding
|Longevity 880311 Stickweld 200 200Amp Stick Welder With Hot Start And Anti-Stick E6010 Capable
Lowest new price: $229.99
List price: $229.99
The Stickweld 200 is the perfect stick welder for a hobbyists, repair people, and welding enthusiasts. At 17.5 lbs., it is super portable, and the ability to connect a 220-volt outlet is a major plus. This machine will push and weld 6010, 6011, 6013 and 7018 stick welding rods without a problem. The digital display conveniently shows you the amp setting.
- Powerful with true 200-amp output enabling it to push all stick welding rods up to 1/8 in. and 6010 capable
- Extremely portable at 17.5 lbs. and comes with 220-volt plug already installed
- Thermal overload protection
|JEGS Performance Products 81542 TIG 200 Welder Single Phase 220V AC
Lowest new price: $409.99
TIG 200 WelderSingle Phase 220V DC �15%20 lbsDuty Cycle: 45% @ 180A @ 230V
Includes:Power CordTIG Welding TorchGround Clamp & Cable120V Power Plug AdapterHand Held MaskWire Brush1 Year Warranty
Features:Welds stainless steel, carbon steel, copper and other color metalsAlso functions as a traditional electric welderTransfer efficiency is above 85Automatic control or arc initiation, arc stop and stable arc, which make the best result for shape and inner quality of the welding surface14" x 6" x 11.5"20 lbs.
TIG 200 Electrode 0.094" (2.4mm) For JEGS TIG 200 555-81542 1/pkg
- Single Phase 220V DC...
- Duty Cycle: 45% @ 180A @...
- TIG Welding...
Lowest new price: $185.00
List price: $185.00
Burner not included, please read this full description before making your purchase. With the Handy Forge, anyone can forge and shape metal and you don't need to spend a fortune to do it! Bend, twist, or hammer metal into shape for jewelry, artwork, utilitarian needs, and many other purposes. Metal is tuff but with the Handy Forge you can shape it to your will! Handy Forge is the smallest and most portable forge on the market today. Made in America and built like a tank from thick, heavy-duty steel. The kiln brick interior can withstand temperatures of 2600 degrees. There is no bulky burner attached to the Handy Forge. This means you have full control over your heat source and can choose whatever burner suites your needs. Most will find that a simple, off-the-shelf, high BTU plumber's torch (not included) is an inexpensive option that will work great. Those are available online and in most hardware stores nation wide. As an added benefit the torch can be easily removed in seconds so it can be used for other purposes! The Handy Forge is also designed to be easily customizable for those who wish to make their own burners. After a little practice, you could be making items to sell, gift, or simply use this as a unique handy-man/woman tool for adjusting or repairing metal items. When you're done, the Handy Forge easily stores away in a mid-sized lunchbox for those who have minimum storage space.
- • Use whatever burner suites your needs. A high BTU plumber's torch is a great inexpensive option.
- • 5.5"H x 9"W x 6.5"D with removable 8" legs. It can store away in a mid-sized lunch box!
- • Built like a tank! Thick steel surrounding firebrick that can withstand 2600 degrees!
- • Two insulating doors so you can slide long items all the way through to heat a midsection!
- • Very easy to use, customize, and maintain. Attach your burner and off you go!
Page 4 of 24
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.