|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
Lowest new price: $24.95
Lowest used price: $23.20
List price: $24.95
Join picture frames or cabinet frames. 2-3/4-Inch width frame capacity. Sliding T-handle for high clamping pressure. Moveable jaws. Oblong mounting holes allow easy mounting to a workbench. Sturdy aluminum construction. Featured and recommended in WOOD magazine (12/1994 issue).
- Can-Do clamp can do it all! A clamp and a vise
- Sets up instantly; secures quickly
- Perfect for framing, drilling, doweling, and more
|Kreg KHC-PREMIUM Face Clamp
Lowest new price: $17.75
List price: $21.99
Unique Clamp Designed Specifically For Pocket-Screw Joinery. Used Primarily For Securing Individual Joints While Pocket-Screws Are Being Driven. The Large Face Of The Clamp Keeps The Joint Perfectly Flush. Clamp Can Also Be Used To Secure Portable Kreg Jigs To The Work Piece. Best For A Majority Of Pocket-Screw Applications. 3-Inch Reach, Will Handle Work Pieces Up To 2-3/4-Inch Thick.
- Unique clamp designed specifically for Pocket-Screw Joinery
- Used primarily for securing individual joints while Pocket-Screws are being driven
- The large face of the clamp keeps the joint perfectly flush
|Yost LV-4 Home Vise 4-1/2"
Lowest new price: $28.69
List price: $35.00
Brand: Yost Tools
The Yost LV-4 is a 4-1/2-Inch swivel base vise is ideal for home shop. The vise is manufactured from cast iron featuring steel vise jaws, threaded spindle assembly and a chrome lockdown. The vise can be rotated up to 240-Degree on its base for work positioning. The built in pipe jaws allow holding small pipes and tubes ranging in diameter from 0.6"D to 1.85"D. The vise is painted with a durable blue powder coat.
- Home Work Shop Vise
- O Swivel base allows rotating the vise 240-Degree for versatility
- Holds 0.6" D to 1.85" D pipes and tubes
- Jaw width 4-1/2"
- Jaw opening 3"
|Original Quick Fist Clamp for mounting tools & equipment 1" - 2-1/4" diameter (Pack of 2)
Lowest new price: $4.44
Lowest used price: $3.11
List price: $10.95
Brand: Quick Fist
Quick Fist holds objects 1-inch to 1-3/4-inches (25 millimeters to 45 millimeters) in diameter. Mounts easily to keep shovels, axes, hoses and other tools or implements securely in place. Use on work vehicles, trailers, fire and police units, off road trucks, military equipment, 4x4s, ATVs, RVs, boats or on any wall. Each clamp supports a safe working load of 25 pounds (11 kilos). 2 clamps support 50 pounds (23 kilos). Mounts easily with one #10 bolt or screw. Mounting area: 2-1/2-inches x 3/4-inch (64 x 19 millimeters). Quick Fist can also be used as a pipe stand-off (particularly suited for marine applications). Do not use on exhaust pipes.
- Holds objects 1-inch to 2-1/4-inches (25 to 57 millimeters) in diameter
- Each clamp supports 25 pounds (11 kilos)
- Not affected by hot or cold climates
- UV resistant; made of heavy duty transportation grade rubber
- Mounts easily with one #10 screw or bolt (not included)
|IWISS PEX Clamp Cinch Tool Crimping Tool Crimper for Stainless Steel Clamps from 3/8" to 1" with 1/2" 20PCS and 3/4" 10PCS SS PEX Clamps
Lowest new price: $29.98
Lowest used price: $27.88
List price: $29.98
IWISS PEX Clamp Cinch Tool Crimping Tool Crimper for Stainless Steel Clamps from 3/8" to 1" with 1/2" 20PCS and 3/4" 10PCS SS PEX Clamps
IWISS Clamp Cinch Tool is used with Stainless Steel Clamps to make PEX connections.You can directly use this tool without calibration(it's factory-adjusted),we also offer a calibration tool in case you want to have adjustment after longtime using.
This tool is universal and will work with Stainless Steel Clamps of sizes 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 1"
This tool can be used with any ASTM F2098 stainless steel clamps from any manufacturer,such like Sharkbite,Nibco and so on.
The head part is processed with Wire EDM machine,make sure to provide a precise installation.
The ratchet safety-function bring fast and reliable installation.
The red rubber long handle save 30% labor and make it easy to operate.
1 * Cinch crimping tool
1 * Calibration tool
10 * 3/4" Clamps
20 * 1/2" Clamps
Note:This tool is factory adjusted,you can directly use it .In the meanwhile, we offer one calibration tool incase you want to calibrate to make sure the correct installation.
This tool can't fit Zurn Quick Clamp(not ASTM F2098 standard)
- Meet ASTM F2098
- This cinch tool is universal and works with stainless steel clamps of sizes 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 1"
- It can be used with any ASTM F2098 stainless steel clamps from any manufacturer.
- The ratchet safety-function bring fast and reliable installation
- This tool is factory adjusted and we offer a calibration tool in case you want to have adjustment after longtime using.
- PEX Pipe Cutters for Cutting 1/8"-1" PEX Tubings, not for PVC pipes
- Watts P-960 J-Hook for 1/2-Inch PEX Pipe Support, 100-Pack
- SharkBite UC248LFA10 1/2" 90 Degree Elbow Pex Barb Fitting, 10 Pack, Brass
- 1/2-Inch Pex Tubing Combo - 100' Blue 100 Feet Red Flexible Tubing - 200 Feet of Water Polyethylene Tube Pipes - Non-Barrier Flexible Flow Coil Pipe - PEX-B 1/2 100-Feet Hot & Cold
- IWISS Pex Tubing Cutter for for 1/8",1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" up to 1-Inch
- SharkBite PEX Pipe Tubing 1/2 Inch, Blue, Flexible Water Tube, Potable Water, U860B25, 25 Foot Coil
- 1/2-inch Stainless Steel PEX Cinch Clamp Rings For PEX Tubing Pipes, 100-pack
- (10-pk) 1/2" Pex Brass 90 elbow- crimp-lead free
- Pexflow Stainless Steel Cinch Clamps - PXKT-CR12-50 1/2 Inch Corrosion Resistant Oetiker Style Pinch Clamps for Radiant Heating, Domestic Water & Other Plumbing Applications (Pack of 50)
- 1/2 inch Pex Elbow 1/2" 1/2" (pack of 8) Brass Crimp Fitting / Fittings (PEX-E-0505)
|EACHPOLE |10-Pack| Heavy Duty Nylon Spring Clamps 4.5 inch for Home Improvement Projects and Photography Studios, APL1770
Lowest new price: $7.49
List price: $7.49
EACHPOLE 4.5" Nylon Spring Clamp is a versatile accessory that comes in handy in a number of applications. Multipurpose clamp is heavy duty and works well for home improvement and craft projects, and can even be used to hold backdrops to backdrop support stands in photo studio setups.
- Soft durable tips protect delicate surfaces
- Moveable tips allow maximum flexibility and tension
- Serrated saw teeth inside the clamp throat provide extra gripping strength
- Steel spring applies consistent pressure
- Measures 4.5 inches long
- Max jaw opening of 2 inches
4 x 4.5" Nylon Spring Clamps
For any possible defective products, please contact us first. We will do our best to make it right with either a replacement or refund.
- 4.5 inch long spring nylon clamp - Comes with 10 piece set
- Made of strong and rugged type of plastic - Heavy Duty
- Movable tips for maximum flexibility and tension
- Tempered steel spring applies consistent pressure
- Provides instant holding power and is easy to re-position during assembly, fastening, and gluing work
|POWERTEC 71017 Band Clamp with Quick-Release Levers
Lowest new price: $12.59
Lowest used price: $10.95
List price: $13.99
The POWERTEC Band Clamp with Quick-Release Levers is ideal for use with square, round and atypical-shaped stock. This versatile clamp offers two layers of adjusting capacity. First the quick-release levers will customize to your workpiece, assuring it is firmly held in the position and configuration that you desire. Secondly, the convenient hand screw allows for further tightening and adjusting. This handy device provides even, firm and steady pressure on your workpiece while it's plastic jaws will not mar your stock surfaces. Features a generous band size (of 1-Inch wide x 13-feet) and a durable construction (of high-strength nylon webbing), which allows for a multitude of applications. Perfect for use with boxes, frames, barrels, etc. Durable, Streamlined, ultra-practical!
- Ideal for use with square, round and irregular shaped work pieces
- Band size is 1-Inch wide x 13 feet long, constructed of high-strength nylon webbing
- Easy adjusting with quick-release levers
- Convenient hand screw for further tightening
- Hard plastic frame/jaws will not mar surfaces when tightening; Ensures accuracy and safety
|Celebrity Cosmetology Mannequin Head Standard Holding Clamp/Stand, 4 Ounce
Lowest new price: $3.53
List price: $5.60
Professional holder used to securely fasten manikin head to any flat surface so you can style away.
- Black Manikin Holder
- Ship Wheel Design
- Swivel & Adjustable
- Securely Fasten Mannequin Head
- Easily Clamps onto Flat Surface
|IRWINQUICK-GRIPOne-Handed Mini Bar Clamp 2 Pack, 12", 1964745
Lowest new price: $21.00
List price: $21.07
Brand: Irwin Tools
The IRWINQUICK-GRIPMini One-Handed Bar Clamp is perfect for clamping smaller projects or for working in confined spaces. The reinforced resin body and hardened steel bar ensure strength and durability. The Mini One-Handed Bar Clamp is ideal for clamping, holding, and positioning most workpieces.
- Non-marring pads grip firmly and protect workpieces
- One-handed Quick-Release trigger releases the clamp instantly
- Resin construction with hardened steel bars to prevent flexing and bending
- 140 lbs. of clamping force
- Ideal for clamping smaller workpieces and working in confined areas
- IRWIN QUICK-GRIP 1964758 One-Handed Mini Bar Clamp 4 Pack, 6"
- IRWIN QUICK-GRIP One-Handed Bar Clamp/Spreader SL300, 24", 524QCN
- IRWINQUICK-GRIPOne-Handed Mini Bar Clamp 2 Pack, 6", 1964743
- Can-Do Clamp
- IRWIN Combination Square, Metal-Body, 12", 1794469
- IRWINQUICK-GRIPOne-Handed Bar Clamp, Medium-Duty, 36", 1964741
- Swanson Tool S0101 7-inch Speed Square Layout Tool with Blue Book
- IRWIN Tools STRAIT-LINE 66400 Carpenter's Pencil, Medium Lead, 6-Piece Set (66400)
- Irwin 226361 Woodworker's Vise, 6 1/2 Inch
- IRWIN Tools QUICK-GRIP Handi-Clamp, 1 1/2-Inch (59100CD)
|Bessey BPC-H34 3/4-Inch H Style Pipe Clamp
Lowest new price: $13.97
List price: $18.95
3/4", H-Style, Pipe Clamp, H-Shaped Foot Assembly Stabilizes The Clamp In Two Dimensions Giving Dual-Axis Stability, Extra High Base Provides Industry Leading Clearance From The Work Surface, Cast Jaw For Durability, Smooth Action Spindle, Soft Protective Pads Included, Clamping Strength & Opening Size Are Dependent On Length Of Pipe Used.
- H-Shaped Foot Assembly Stabilizes The Clamp In Two Dimensions Giving Dual-Axis Stability
- Extra High Base Provides Industry Leading Clearance From The Work Surface
- Cast Jaw For Durability
- 2 soft jaw caps are included to prevent damaging materials being clamped
- Zinc plated clutch components, black oxide coated threaded spindle
- H style base prevents clamps from tipping over
- Crank handle clears work surface when opening and closing the jaw on the clamp
- 4 soft jaw caps are included to prevent damaging materials being clamped
- Durable powder coat finish
- Zinc plated clutch components, black oxide coated threaded spindle
Page 1 of 641
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.