|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|IWISS PEX Cinch Clamp Crimping Tool for Stainless Steel Clamps Sizes from 3/8" to 1" with Go-No/Go Gauge 20pcs 1/2" and 10 pcs 3/4" Clamps Suit Sharkbite, Watts, Apollo and All US F2098 Standards
Lowest new price: $31.98
List price: $31.98
Crimping range: 3/8"-1"
Official IWISS Counterfeit Warning: More and more frequently, counterfeit IWISS products are offered for sale through Internet or directly. Every authentic IWISS product comes with a lased IWISS logo, designed package and/or a QR code sticker on the box. IWISS team kindly remind you not to be tricked, and to report indecent selling outside Amazon IWISS exclusive store.
- Plumbing Tools fits all pex cinch clamps except for Zurn Quick Clamp
- Used with Stainless Steel Clamps to make PEX connections.
- This tool is factory adjusted and does not require any additional calibration or adjustment
- This tool can be used with any ASTM F2098 stainless steel clamps from any manufacturer
- This tool is universal and will work with Stainless Steel Clamps of sizes 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 1" with GO-NO/GO Gauge
- IWISS PEX Pipe Cutters for Cutting 1/8"-1" PEX Tubings, not for PVC pipes
- 1/2 inch Pex Elbow 1/2" 1/2" (pack of 8) Brass Crimp Fitting / Fittings (PEX-E-0505)
- IWISS Pex Tubing Cutter for for 1/8",1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" up to 1-Inch
- 1/2" Pex Female Adapter NPT 1/2 inch Brass (pack of 3) Threaded Crimp Fitting (PEX-FA-12)
- 1/2 inch Pex Tee 1/2" Tees "T" (pack of 8) Brass Crimp Fitting / Fittings (PEX-T-222)
- Flui-PRO Pex Tube Cutter - Cuts pex tubing pipe up to 1-inch in diameter (1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1")
- (Pack of 8) 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/2" PEX Tee "T" - Brass Crimp Fitting - .5 Inch (1/2" on Branch) Barbed Tee - Bag of Brass Pipe Fittings (Lead Free)
- SharkBite 22461LF Ball Valves, 1/2-Inch
- Watts P-960 J-Hook for 1/2-Inch PEX Pipe Support, 100-Pack
- SharkBite U860B100 1/2-Inch PEX Tubing, 100 Feet, BLUE, for Residential and Commercial Potable Water Applications
|Lansky Super "C" Clamp
Lowest new price: $13.99
List price: $14.99
The Lansky C clamp allows you to mount the Lansky sharpening system on any convenient work surface. The C clamp is drilled to accept post when clamped on either horizontal or vertical surface.
While primarily designed as a blade-sharpening accessory, created by popular cutlery sharpening company Lansky, this C-clamp offers a variety of useful workbench applications. Its unique, two-piece mount can be attached to horizontal or vertical surfaces, and the clamp is made of lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum.
This Lansky product includes a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- C-clamp device aids in blade-sharpening
- Also offers a variety of useful workbench applications
- Unique, two-piece mount can be attached to horizontal or vertical surfaces
- Made of lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer's warranty
|Milescraft 40010003 3" FaceClamp
Lowest new price: $14.99
List price: $14.99
The Milescraft 3″ FaceClamp is perfect for pocket hole joinery, project construction, general clamping, and more. The versatile clamps help create a flush joint during pocket hole assembly. The Milescraft 3" FaceClamp is ideal for pocket hole joinery, construction of woodworking, project construction, welding and repairs.
- The jaw has a 3" reach and is for clamping on a variety of materials and thicknesses up to 2-3/4"
- Metal swivel pads ensure there is no marring on your workpiece and distributes clamping force evenly
- The adjustable capacity thumb screw knobs allow for quick and easy adjustment of jaw capacity
- 3" FaceClamp is ideal for pocket hole joinery, construction of woodworking, project construction, welding and repairs
|Mini Quick Fist Clamp for mounting tools & equipment 5/8" - 1-3/8" diameter (Pack of 2)
Lowest new price: $5.53
List price: $8.75
Brand: Quick Fist
Quick Fist mini clamp. Mounts easily with one screw or bolt or with industrial adhesive. Great for mounting fishing rods, wire bundles, small flashlights hand tools, brooms, and poles. Can also be used to mount objects to a pipe or round tubing. Holds objects from 5/8-inches to 1-3/8-inches (16 to 32 millimeters) in diameter. Each clamp supports a safe working load of 25 pounds (11 kilos). 2 clamps support 50 pounds (23 kilos). Mounts easily with one #10 bolt. Mounting area: 1-1/2-inches x 1-1/2-inches (38 x 38 millimeters). The mini Quick Fist clamps are great as pipe stand-offs, but do not use on pipes whose temperature consistently exceeds 180 degrees F (or 82 degrees C).
- Holds objects 5/8-inches to 1-3/8-inches (16 to 35 millimeters) in diameter
- Each clamp supports 25 pounds (11 kilos)
- Not affected by hot or cold climates
- UV resistant; made of heavy duty transportation grade rubber
- Mounts easily with one #10 screw or bolt (not included)
|Micro Jig DVC-538K2 MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps
Lowest new price: $44.99
List price: $45.00
Rout a dovetail and clamp like never before. MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps by MICROJIG will revolutionize the way you work with wood. The breakthrough dovetail clamp arm design gives you the freedom to create your own track grooves using a dovetail router bit to clamp virtually anywhere. Now with a new look, better grip! Features new rubberized soft-grip handle for better hold when clamping your next project. Compatible with any 14-degree 1/2" dovetail router bit. Simply make a dovetail groove and get the clamping pressure you need where you need it. Exert versatile clamping pressure without interfering with the operation by containing the MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamp head arm within the dovetail groove. It expands creative freedom to build extension fences, tables, workspaces, and personalized track systems. Create clamping tracks virtually anywhere by routing dovetail grooves. These unique clamps will save you time and frustration in more ways than you can count. MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps slide anywhere along the groove routed and leaves one surface of your work clear of obstructions. Use these clamps to create customizable clamping tables and for attaching table extensions, sub fences, stop blocks, hold downs, and more to your machinery and work tables. Easily create a new guide for your circular saw or router, new table saw or band saw fixtures and whatever power tool gear you’ve got to make. Any machine-oriented woodshop revolves around creating and improving jigs. The MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps offer an innovative approach of integrating adjustable clamping into just about any jig, securely and out of the way of blades and bits. The options are limitless with MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps. Imagine the array of uses in a hand-tool shop, too – a paring block for dovetailing, cauls for keeping wide glue-ups flat, a thick planing stop and joinery jigs to name just a few. Add to your cart and take your projects to the next level! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Clamp anywhere with a dovetail groove. Featuring new soft-grip handle.
- Unique clamp shape slides into dovetail wood tracks and grooves for fast and easy clamping
- Universally compatible with any 1/2" 14-degree dovetail router bit profile
- Eliminate the need for expensive T-tracks and groove your own tracks
- Work smarter and build taller table saw fences, straight line sleds, and 100s of new clamping jigs
|MICROJIG DVC-525K2 MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps for Wood Dovetail Track [Discontinued]
Lowest new price: $39.95
List price: $39.95
MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps – the only clamps as free as your creativity.
The breakthrough dovetail clamp arm design gives you the freedom to create your own track grooves using a dovetail router bit to clamp virtually anywhere.
Compatible with any 14-degree 1/2" dovetail router bit. Simply make a dovetail groove and get the clamping pressure you need where you need it.
Exert versatile clamping pressure without interfering with the operation by containing the MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamp head arm within the dovetail groove. It expands creative freedom to build extension fences, tables, workspaces, and personalized track systems.
Create clamping tracks virtually anywhere by routing dovetail grooves.
These unique clamps will save you time and frustration in more ways than you can count. MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps slide anywhere along the groove routed and leaves one surface of your work clear of obstructions. Use these clamps to create customizable clamping tables and for attaching table extensions, sub fences, stop blocks, hold downs, and more to your machinery and work tables.
Add to your cart and take your projects to the next level!
- Breakthrough dovetail clamp arm design gives you the freedom to create your own track grooves allowing you to clamp virtually anywhere
- Universally compatible only with 1/2" 14-Degree Router Bits
- Build tall, stable fences and infeed tables for your table saw
- Create a versatile dovetail clamp table with dog holes and many other work bench extensions
- Make the 2-in-1 Straight Edge Guide to square ends of boards quickly and easily
|TEKTON Malleable Iron C-Clamp Set, 1, 2 and 3-Inch, 3-Piece | 91809
Lowest new price: $9.05
List price: $25.67
With jaw openings of 1, 2 and 3 in. and throat depths of 7/8, 1-1/8 and 1-1/2 in., the TEKTON Heavy-Duty C-Clamp Set can take on woodworking, fabrication and automotive projects. They feature a heavy-duty, malleable steel frame with a durable, baked enamel finish. The chrome plated steel screws have a swivel pad that adjusts to work piece. Tighten or loosen the clamps using the sliding T-bar handle.
- (1) 1-Inch C-Clamp ( 4009)
- (1) 2-Inch C-Clamp ( 4011)
- (1) 3-Inch C-Clamp ( 4012)
- Heavy-duty malleable steel frames with durable baked finishes
- Nickel plated steel screws with swivel pads
- Sliding T-bar handles
- Set Includes: (1) 1-Inch C-Clamp (# 4009); (1) 2-Inch C-Clamp (# 4011); (1) 3-Inch C-Clamp (# 4012)
- Always Guaranteed
- TEKTON 6-Inch Malleable Iron C-Clamp, 6-Inch Jaw Opening, 2-5/8-Inch Throat Depth | 4027
- TEKTON 4-Inch Malleable Iron C-Clamp, 4-Inch Jaw Opening, 2-1/8-Inch Throat Depth | 4017
- TEKTON 5-Inch Malleable Iron C-Clamp, 5-Inch Jaw Opening, 2-3/8-Inch Throat Depth | 4022
- Fasmov Heavy Duty 3 Piece C-Clamp Set, 2-Inch, 3-Inch, 4-Inch
- TEKTON 8-Inch Malleable Iron C-Clamp, 8-Inch Jaw Opening, 3-3/8-Inch Throat Depth | 4031
- Bessey LM2.004 LM General Purpose Clamp
- IRWIN QUICK-GRIP Clamp Set, 8 Piece, 4935502
- Bessey GSCC2.524 2.5-Inch x 24-Inch Economy Clutch Style Bar Clamp
- IRWIN Combination Square, Metal-Body, 12", 1794469
- IRWIN QUICK-GRIP C-Clamp, 6", 225106
|Festool 491594 Quick Clamp For MFT And Guide Rail System, 6 5/8" (168mm)
Lowest new price: $40.00
List price: $40.00
The perfect complement to the Festool MFT or Guide rail system, the Festool Quick Clamp secures your workpiece for precision cutting, sanding, routing, sanding, or just about any other application. Ratcheting mechanism enables easy locking and quick release for a secure grip on your material. Designed to work seamlessly with holes and channels on the the Festool MFT Multifunction Table and can be inserted into bottom t-slot of Festool FS Guide Rails for limitless positioning. Clamping thickness 6-5/8 inches (168mm). Includes 1 clamp.
Clamping thickness 6-5/8 inches (168mm)
Secures your workpiece for precision cutting, sanding, routing, sanding, or just about any other application.
Ratcheting mechanism enables easy locking and quick release for a a more efficient workflow
Works seamlessly with holes and channels of the the MFT table and can be inserted into bottom t-slot of guide rails for limitless positioning.
- Clamping thickness 6 5/8 inches (168mm)
- Secures your workpiece for precision cutting, sanding, routing, sanding, or just about any other application.
- Ratcheting mechanism enables easy locking and quick release for a a more efficient workflow
- Works seamlessly with holes and channels of the the MFT table and can be inserted into bottom t-slot of guide rails for limitless positioning.
- Includes 1 clamp
|POWERTEC 20301 Horizontal Quick-Release Toggle Clamp, 500 lbs Capacity, 225D
Lowest new price: $5.97
List price: $7.99
The POWERTEC Horizontal Quick-Release Toggle Clamp, is a must-have addition to your jig assembly. With its sturdy construction and efficient design, this essential tool ensures that you achieve a rock-solid grip on your work piece, thus providing a hold that won’t slip. Features a low height design and mechanism to allow for maximum clearance. Vinyl colored grip for easy identification and comfort. Zinc-plated coating for corrosion resistance. Retracted clamp will allow for vertical removal of clamped item. This versatile and handy clamp makes woodworking perfection a breeze. Small tool, big help! Clamp Base: 1-3/8” x 1-1/2”. Mounting Slots: 1/4” x 3/8” spaced 7/8” x 7/8”. Clamp reach range, from front of clamp base: 1-1/8” - 2-5/8”. Bolt length, including rubber foot: 2-1/2”. Clamp foot adjustable range from bottom of clamp arm: 1-1/8” - 1-3/4” . Clamp height when clamped: 2”. Total length, including handle, when clamped: 7”.
- A rock-solid grip to install on jigs, tool fixtures, or movable bases
- Cold-rolled carbon Steel with Zinc plated coating for corrosion resistance
- Retracted clamp will allow for vertical removal of clamped item
- 500 lb holding capacity; Complete with adjustable rubber pressure tips
- Mechanism allows maximum clearance; low height design
|EuroTool 416830 BPN-105.00 File Block and Clamp Made of Quality Hardwood
Lowest new price: $4.99
List price: $7.30
Indispensable to any workbench for sawing and cutting various materials such as metal, wood, plastic and more. Made from quality hardwood with a deluxe metal clamp which attaches easily onto a bench or counter top. Size: 6-1/2" long x 2-1/2" wide x 1/4" thick.
- Durable wood bench clamp designed to help hold your project in place
- Provides extra support and space for filing, sawing and drilling
- Must-have item for any hobbyist or craftsman
- Size: 6-1/2" long x 2-1/2" wide x 1/4" thick
Page 4 of 2007
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.