|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Watts 500800 Hot Water Recirculating System with Built-In Timer
Lowest new price: $187.99
Lowest used price: $173.00
List price: $199.00
Never wait for hot water again! The Watts Hot Water Recirculating Pump provides hot water at every faucet or shower when needed, eliminating wasted water. It is easy to install on any water system and requires no additional piping. The unique design of the pump ensures quiet, maintenance-free operation. The system includes a built-in 24 hour, dual setting programmable timer to activate the pump only when needed
- Conserve Water - Up to 15,000 gallons of water per year
- Save Money - Up to 10% of your water bill
- Maintenance Free -Easy to install in less than 1 hour
- Includes: Pump with timer, 2 adapters with rubber washers, valve mounting screws, sensor valve, two 12-inch supply lines
- Do not use with tankless water heaters
|Little Giant 554425 VCMA-20ULS Condensate Removal 1/30 HP Pump with Safety Switch
Lowest new price: $39.99
Lowest used price: $40.94
List price: $45.99
Brand: Little Giant
Little Giant VCMA-20ULS If, after 30 days, you are having a problem with your Little Giant, Franklin, or Red Lion product, call the Franklin Electric Tech Support Team at 888-956-0000 for Troubleshooting and Warranty Instructions. The Tech Support Team is available M-F from 7:00am-4:30pm CST.
- Flow: 80 GPH at 1' lift
- Voltage: 115
- Shut Off: 20 feet
- 3 inlet drain holes
- cCSAus listed
|SHURflo 4008-101-E65 3.0 Revolution Water Pump
Lowest new price: $69.00
List price: $90.15
SHURFLO 2088 AGRICULTURE PUMP
A Revolution in 12 VDC RV Water Pumps
The design for SHURflo's Revolution, 3 GPM, 55 PSI Fresh Water Pump revolves around its unique one-piece diaphragm and internal by-pass. Together this assures long life and top performance in RV and trailer based plumbing systems in which it is installed. The SHURflo's Revolution pump is also a mini powerhouse, delivering three gallons of water per minute to onboard sinks, toilets, showers and more at up to 55 PSI, while requiring only a reasonable power draw of 7.5 Amps from an onboard 12 VDC power source. Conveniently, it can be mounted in any position, is thermally protected, can run dry without damage and utilizes patent pending Flow Reaction Technology to reduce noise, vibration and excessive pump cycling. The result is the next legendary water pump from SHURflo that is both affordable on any budget, and is sure to exceed the expectations of customers and industry insiders alike.
Advanced and reliable DC powered water pressure for RVs.
High performance with low Amp draw.
Easy installation and system longevity.
SHURflo 4008 series Revolution water pumps are created with everything from travel trailers, fifth wheelers, campers and motorhomes in mind. Within this range typical applications include multi-fixture RV adjustable by-pass fresh water pump installations, use in 12 VDC pressurized water systems in cabins or other locations away from standard plumbing and general water transfer systems. For other applications contact SHURflo.
- Type - 4 chambered diaphragm with adjustable pressure switch and by-pass
- Ports - ½”-14 NPSM-male.
- Flow Rate GPM/LPM - 3.0 GPM [11.4 LPM]
- Liquid - 130°F [54°C] max
- Prime - 6 feet [1.82 M]
- Inlet - 30 PSI [2.1 Bar] max
- Run Dry - Yes
- Motor - 12 VDC permanent magnet, intermittent duty
- Protection - Thermal overload, automatic restart
- Leads - 16 AWG, 16" [40 cm] Red +, 10" [33 cm] Black
- Fuse - 10 Amp recommended
- Control - Adjustable switch with check valve
- Amps (max) - 7.5
- Shutoff Pressure - 55 PSI [3.8 BAR]
- Restart - 25 PSI [1.7 Bar]
- 3 gallons per minute
- 12 VDC powered
- 55 PSI
- Quiet operation
- Modern 'green' design for reduction of hazardous waste and power consumption
- Internal bypass-low cycling
- Dimensions Inches/Millimeters - 4.9" x 8.1" x 4.3" [125 x 206 x 110 mm]
- Built-in check valve
- 2 year limited warranty
Two-year Limited Warranty
SHURflo warrants its aftermarket Revolution 4008 Series Potable Water Pumps to be free from material and workmanship defects under normal use and service for 2 years from the date of purchase with purchase receipt or 2 years from the date of manufacture indicated on the motor nameplate if no purchase receipt is available. Pumps installed as original equipment fall under the warranty supplied by the manufacturer.
SHURflo is part of the Flow Technologies Group of Pentair, Inc. (PNR), a publicly held company on the New York Stock Exchange. The company was founded in 1968 to serve a recreation market that was searching for a dependable fresh water pump to deliver water stored in tanks to the faucets, showers and toilets installed in the coaches. SHURflo delivered then and they deliver now as the dominant supplier to the RV, marine, general industrial and floor care markets. SHURflo has full service sales, service and distribution center in Elkhart, Indiana, as well as a hub for the company located in Cypress, California.
- 12 VDC, 3.0 GPM, 55 PSI, and 7.5 Amps
- Self-priming water pump with internal bypass-low cycling
- Operates quietly and thermally protected
- This pump can run dry wtihout damage and contains a built-in check valve
- Dry primes to 6 vertical feet and comes with a 2 Year Warranty
|Little Giant 554401 VCMA-15UL 1/50 horsepower 115 volts VCMA Series Automatic Condensate Removal Pump
Lowest new price: $35.99
Lowest used price: $35.32
List price: $39.24
Brand: Little Giant
Designed for automatic collection and removal of condensate from air conditioning, refrigeration and dehumidification equipment when gravity drainage is not possible or practical. Also suitable for high efficiency oil and gas-fired condensing furnace and condensing boiler equipment.
- 1/2 gallon collection tank
- Vertical centrifugal pump design
- Automatic start and stop operation
- 3/8" O.D. barbed discharge adapter with built-in check valve
- Three 1-1/8" diameter inlet openings (two fitted with removable cap plug)
- 1/50 hp high performance motor, 65 GPH at 1-Feet lift (Safety Switch Not Included)
- ABS tank, motor cover, and volute
- 1/2 gallon tank capacity
- Stainless steel pump shaft
- Removable 3/8-Inch barbed check valve
|WAYNE WAPC250 1/4 HP Automatic ON/OFF Water Removal Pool Cover Pump
Lowest new price: $138.22
Lowest used price: $96.75
List price: $169.00
The WAPC250 is an automatic on/off water removal pool cover pump. Max. Flow rate is 3000 gallons per hour using 1-1/4" drain hose. Includes: check-valve with 3/4" garden hose adapter to reduce repetitive cycling, 25 foot power cord (always plug into a gfci outlet), 25 foot "pull to shore" rope included to help position the pump on the pool cover.
- iSwitch technology turns pump on and off by sensing the presence of water
- Plug in and leave the pump unattended for worry-free water removal
- Strainer base filters debris to minimize clogging and keep pump from tipping over
- Energy efficient, high flow, oil-free pump
- Automatic freeze protection within the iSwitch technology to prevent pump damage
- Auto On activates when water at, or above 2 1/8 in. has been detected. Auto Off activates when water at, or below 3/4 in. has been detected.
|SHURflo Industrial Pump - 198 GPH, 115 Volt, 1/2in., Model# 2088-594-154
Lowest new price: $72.00
List price: $199.00
This SHURflo Industrial on-demand positive displacement, 3 chamber diaphragm pump has a permanent magnet, thermally protected 115V AC motor that delivers reliable performance in high-flow, moderate pressure applications. Self-priming up to 9 ft. vertical. Max. 50 PSI; max. 30 PSI inlet pressure. Discharge Port (in.): 1/2, Self-Priming: Yes, Thermal Overload Protection: Yes, Suction Port (in.): 1/2, Max. Total Head (ft.): 100, Flow (GPH): 198, Max. PSI: 50, Volts: 115
- self-priming up to 9 vertical lift feet
- used in delivery and transfer of liquid applications up to 3 GPM (11.4LPM)
- 1/2" MPT, 115VAC 60Hz, non-corded 3 wires, built-in check valve prevents back flow of fluid
- built-in pressure switch, turn on/off at 45psi, adjustable pressure setting
- Santoprene valves and diaphragm
|Flojet 03526-144A Triplex Diaphragm Automatic Water System Pump, 2.9 GPM 50 PSI, 12 volt DC
Lowest new price: $43.00
List price: $54.22
Self-priming up to 9 feet suction lift; Pump able to run dry without damage. Permanent magnet motor, ball bearing totally enclosed. Meets ISO 8846 (Ignition protection).
- A genuine Flojet product, don't settle for anything less
- Self-priming up to 9 feet suction lift , dry running, three chambers
- Soft noise absorbing mounts
- Snap-in port fittings, built-in bypass for less pulsation
- Reduces need for accumulator tank
- Corrosion resistant materials
|SHURFLO 4008-101-A65 New 3.0 GPM RV Water Pump Revolution, 12V
Lowest new price: $58.00
List price: $59.99
Brand new SHURFLO 12V RV water pump 3.0 GPM - 4008-101-A65 revolution. SHURFLO new revolution fresh water pump design was created with a unique one-piece diaphragm and internal by-pass, assuring long life and top performance in all plumbing systems. Designed as the next legendary pump to exceed the expectations of our customers, the revolution pump is constructed for high flow demand, low noise and no rapid cycling. SHURFLO quality reputation has been built on the reliability and depend ability of every pump we build. The 4008 revolution fresh water automatic demand pump is super quiet, thermally protected and can run dry without damage. Mounts in any position. 3 gallons per minute self priming 55 PSI internal bypass - low cycling quiet operation/runs dry - thermally protected built-in check valve.
- 3 Gallons per Minute, 12 Volt DC operation
- Internal Bypass-Low Cycling
- Quiet Operation
- Runs Dry - Thermally Protected and Built-in Check Valve
|Flojet 18555-000A, Portable RV Waste Pump, 12 Volt DC, Macerator, Includes Carrying Case
Lowest new price: $207.77
Lowest used price: $301.38
List price: $209.97
Draining your waste tanks just got easier.
The Flojet 18555-000A, Portable RV Waste Pump, 12 Volt DC, Macerator, with Carrying Case is designed to greatly improve one of the least desirable functions of the RV experience. Cleanly handles both black and grey water from holding tanks with a self priming, powerful macerator pump. The ideal solution for emptying holding tanks on recreational vehicles and avoiding dump stations
- Run dry protection up to 30 seconds
- Pump housing connects onto the standard three inch waste outlet
- Six foot power leads with plug may be permanently attached to the vehicle or battery clips may be attached for complete portability
- Discharge port is a standard garden hose connector and the macerator section grinds waste down to a particle size of 1/8" maximum
- Pump longer distances and empty your holding tanks into a portable tank, toilet, sewer clean-out port or septic tank
- The pump section is self-priming, permitting the unit to be mounted above the tank in a convenient location
- Empties most recirculating toilets in less than 2 minutes; empties a typical 30-gallon holding tank in less than 3minutes
- Impeller: Jabsco Nitrile Compound
- Motor: 12 Vdc Permanent Magnet Type, Fully Enclosed, with Stainless Steel Shaft
- Macerator: Stainless Steel Cutter reduces particlesize to 1/8" (28 mm) maximum
- Seal: Lip Type Port(s): Inlet – 3" (75 mm) RV ConnectorOutlet – Garden Hose – 5/8" minimum
- Weight 6 pounds, (2.8 kilogram)
The 18555-Series waste pump will macerate and pump all waste and tissue normally found in recreational vehicle waste systems. IT WILL NOT HANDLE HARD SOLID OBJECTS, SANITARY NAPKINS OR RAGS.
Established since 1975 as a manufacturer of special application pumps with an initial focus on the emerging cleaning machine market, XYLEM FLOJET has blossomed into a leading global supplier of small pumps, motors and dispensing pumps for a variety of industries.
- Connects directly to the RV waste outlet, elimates 3" sewer hose
- Dump longer distances and drain holding tanks at home using any convenient sewer receiver
- Garden hose discharge port, fresh water rinse capabilities
- Remote handheld on / off switch with 6' wire harness, run dry protection
- Easy clean up and storage, includes rugged portable storage case
- Run dry protection up to 30 seconds
- Motor: 12 Vdc Permanent Magnet Type,Fully Enclosed, with Stainless Steel Shaft
- Macerator: Stainless Steel Cutter reduces particlesize to 1/8" (3.17 mm) maximum
|TERAPUMP Power Water / Fuel Battery Pumps with EPA Nozzle Shape Handle
Lowest new price: $24.99
List price: $24.99
|Products trademarked TERAPUMP(TM) are marketed and sold exclusively by SOJITEC(TM). The TERAPUMP name, images, and contents of this listing are protected by trademarks and copyrights Copyright © 2014 TERAPUMP.|
- This pump is NOT for drinking water
- Easy to hold pump style handle alleviates spills and messy clean-ups.
- Easily transfer gas from your gas can to your car using the easy handle
- Main Material: P.P, P.E, Acetal.
- Total Length: 23.5", Discharge Length: 39.5", Suction tube 15"
Page 1 of 699
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.