|Browse by Catagory:
Sports & Outdoor Play
Gym Sets, Climbers & Slides
Beanbags & Foot Bags
Pools & Water Fun
Kites & Wind Spinners
Pogo Sticks & Hoppers
Play Tents & Tunnels
Sandbox & Beach
Pretend & Dress-up
Action Figure Playsets
Scifi & Fantasy Figures
Train Set Accessories
Wooden Train Sets
Kangaroos & Koalas
Anatomy, Biology & Botany
Science & Discovery
Chemistry & Physics
Earth Sciences & Geology
Globes & Geography
Electronic & Robotic Kits
Remote Control Toys & Vehicles
Electric Powered Ride-ons
Birth to 24 Months
2 to 4 Years
5 to 7 Years
8 to 11 Years
12 to 15 Years
Novelty & Gag Toys
Melissa & Doug
Toys and Games
|VTech Kidizoom Action Cam 180
Lowest new price: $40.55
List price: $49.99
Capture your adventures wherever you are with the Kidizoom action Cam 180 by VTech. The 180° rotatable camera lets you take photos and selfies, plus shoot videos with fun features like slow and fast-motion. Use the included accessories to mount the camera to your bike, skateboard and more while taking great action shots anytime, anywhere. Add the all-weather, water-resistant case for use up to six feet underwater. For even more fun, play one of the three included games. Get in on the action with the Kidizoom action Cam 180.
- Take photos and records videos on the go
- Take selfies or shoot videos with exciting features like slow and fast-motion using the 180° rotatable camera
- Use included accessories to mount the camera to your bike, skateboard and more and take great action shots. Add the all-weather, water-resistant case for use up to 6' underwater
- Includes two platform-style games and one augmented reality game for even more fun
|Scientific Explorer My First Mind Blowing Science Kit
Lowest new price: $10.49
List price: $23.99
Brand: Scientific Explorer
Scientific Explorer My First Mind Blowing Science Kit is your junior chemist’s introduction to the world of scientific exploration. Learn the basics of science from chemical reactions to the use of science tools. With mind blowing experiments such as creating a sunset in a test tube and making a color-changing volcano, children will love learning fascinating facts about their natural world and this kit will keep them engrossed with interactive experiments. Includes Red cabbage powder, citric acid, baking soda, 3 color tablets, crosslinked polyacrylate copolymer, vegetable oil, corn starch, 2 cotton swabs, 3 test tubes with stand, 3 plastic cups, pipette, 2 sticks, 2 measuring scoops and activity guide. Recommended for children 6 years of age and older with adult supervision.
Scientific Explorer's Mind Blowing Science Kit makes it possible to create your very own science lab at home. This smartly designed science kit allows young scientists to perform several amazing science experiments that range from erupting a color-changing volcano to growing colorful, jiggly crystals. Young scientists will learn about basic principles behind the science including the difference between acids and bases, and how to use a test tube and pipette. Although designed for use by children ages four and older, adult supervision is needed for safety and to ensure that young scientists get the most out of the Mind Blowing Science Kit.
Mind Blowing Science Kit
Ages: 4 years and up
Requires: Water, baking flour, plate or tray, tape, red and blue pens, grape juice, coffee filter paper, bowl, measuring spoons and cups, stirring spoon, towels for clean-up
What We Think
Ease of assembly:
The Good: Colorful experiments can be performed at home
The Challenging: Adult supervision is required at all times
In a Nutshell: A fun, dynamic way to learn about science
Do-It-Yourself Science: No Experts Required
This kit comes equipped with almost everything you need to create mind-blowing, colorful experiments in the comfort of your own kitchen. View larger.
Scientific Explorer's Mind Blowing Science Kit includes almost everything you need to set up exciting, colorful experiments with your young scientist. Included in this dynamic kit are the following components: red cabbage juice powder, citric acid, color tablets, polyacrylamide crystals, a pipette, small and medium scoops, and three plastic cups. Only basic supplies are required but not included, such as water, towels, a plate or tray to catch spills, and a stirring spoon. Although none of the experiments included in this kit are especially messy, each one should be done on a flat surface that can be easily wiped clean in case of spills.
Adults who are supervising experiments do not need to be science gurus. In addition to step-by-step instructions for each experiment, the detailed science guide included with this kit provides adults with "mind blowing science secrets" that help to answer questions about what's happening in each experiment. All of the materials and experiments involve basic scientific concepts associated with acidic and basic liquids and are arranged to present these concepts in sequential order. The descriptions included in the science guide give background information related to each reaction and offer questions that adults can ask to help encourage fun learning during experimentation.
Dynamic, Fun Science at Home
Adults and kids will learn amazing new things about basic and acidic solutions with the Mind Blowing Science Kit. Whether erupting a color-changing volcano, creating a sunset in a test tube, or growing colorful, jiggly crystals, this science kit mixes learning with experimentation in a fun and colorful way for a wide range of ages. Each of the hands-on activities in the science guide is intended to be performed by a young scientist under adult supervision, although these activities can be adjusted to accommodate a range of ages and capabilities while still maintaining the educational excitement of the original experiments. In addition to providing detailed instructions, the science guide makes it possible for those adults who might not have a background in science, or even any exposure to scientific experimentation, to knowledgably perform experiments successfully. The dynamic, colorful nature of the experiments included in this kit make it great for pleasing a crowd at family gatherings, parties, or science fairs.
What's in the Box
Red cabbage juice powder, citric acid, baking soda, color tablets, cross-linked polyacrylamide crystals, vegetable oil, corn starch, paper, cotton swabs, test tubes and caps, plastic cups, pipette, stir sticks, small and medium plastic scoops, science guide.
- 20 piece kit allows your young scientist to explore and learn the basics of science from chemical reactions to the use of science tools
- Represents STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) principles - open ended toys to construct, engineer, explorer and experiment
- Chemicals Included: Red cabbage powder, citric acid, baking soda, 3 color tablets, crosslinked polyacrylate copolymer, vegetable oil, corn starch
- Supplies Included: 2 cotton swabs, 3 test tubes with stand, 3 plastic cups, pipette, 2 sticks, 2 measuring scoops and activity guide
- Recommended for children 6 years of age and older with adult supervision
|4M Crystal Growing Experiment
Lowest new price: $17.92
Teach children about the beauty and complexity of crystal growth with the 4M Crystal Growing Experiment. This science kit contains all the materials needed to perform seven different crystal growth experiments. A special display case is included to admire the crystals once they are fully grown. Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in geology. Complete instructions for each experiment are included with the kit. Recommended for ages 10 years and up.
- This science kit contains all the materials needed to perform seven different crystal growth experiments.
- A special display case is included to admire the crystals once they are fully grown.
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in geology.
- Complete instructions for each experiment are included with the kit.
- Recommended for ages 10 years and up.
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.
|LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket
Lowest new price: $22.99
List price: $21.99
LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket
- Children build motor skills as they sort, match, stack, empty and fill. Store everything you need right in the basket for easy clean-up every time! Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects.
- Play and learn with a 14-piece picnic set that includes 6 food items, 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 cups, 1
- Appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months. Skills learned while your kids play: pretend play, shapes, colors, and fine motor skills.
- Appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months
- Explore shapes and colors/colours with food pieces, and manners and more with fun learning songs
- Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects
- Play and learn with a 14-piece picnic set that includes 6 food items, 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 cups, 1 blanket and 1 basket
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog
|Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electronics Discovery Kit
Lowest new price: $17.50
List price: $34.99
Create Working Electronic Circuits Snap Circuits Jr (SC-100) comes with over 30 components to create 101 different electronic projects. The pieces, which include snap wires, slide switches, an alarm circuit, a music integrated circuit, and a speaker, snap together easily on the included plastic grid--no soldering required. Each piece is numbered and color-coded to make identifying them easy. These components combine to create working circuit boards just like the ones found inside televisions, radios, and other electronic devices. With its easy-to-follow instructions, Snap Circuits gives your child a hands-on education in how electrical circuits work to run the everyday devices that they're familiar with. They'll also gain valuable lessons in building and in following instructions. The project manual includes large color illustrations and simple directions for each project. The projects include a sound-activated switch, a musical doorbell, a voice-controlled lamp, a flying saucer, and a light police siren. With these projects, children will experiment with things like electric switches, integrated circuits, digital circuits, fuses, and the transformation of circuit sounds into other sounds. Includes: Plastic snap-grid, 32 electrical components, and 1 project manual.Recommended for children 8 and older.
Give your child an exciting, hands-on introduction to electronics with Elenco Electronics Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100. This innovative kit contains over 30 color-coded, real circuit components that snap together to create working electronic circuits and devices. Recommended for children 8 and older, this set offers 101 do-it-yourself projects that will give your child an entertaining, concrete education on how electronics work.
Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100
At a Glance:
Age: 8 years and up
Requirements: 2 AA batteries (not included)
Warranty: Warranted against manufacturer's defects
UC-30: Upgrades to SC-300
UC-40: Upgrades to SC-500
UC-60: Upgrades to SC-750
AC-SNAP: Battery replacement kit
Create Working Electronic Circuits
Build 101 different electronic projects. View larger.
Electric Bombing Game View larger.
Snap Circuits comes with over 30 pieces to create 101 different electronic projects. The pieces, which include snap wires, slide switches, an alarm circuit, a music integrated circuit, and a speaker, snap together easily on the included plastic grid--no soldering required. Each piece is numbered and color-coded to make identifying them easy. These components combine to create working circuit boards just like the ones found inside televisions, radios, and other electronic devices.
Simple, Fun Projects Let Kids Learn While They Play
With its easy-to-follow instructions, Snap Circuits gives your child a hands-on education in how electrical circuits work to run the everyday devices that they're familiar with. They'll also gain valuable lessons in building and in following instructions. The project manual includes large color illustrations and simple directions for each project.
The projects include a sound-activated switch, a musical doorbell, a voice-controlled lamp, a flying saucer, and a light police siren. With these projects, children will experiment with things like electric switches, integrated circuits, digital circuits, fuses, and the transformation of circuit sounds into other sounds.
Grow as You Go
Because the projects are arranged in order of complexity, kids can build on their skills as they progress through the manual. The lessons start out with a simple electric light and switch project that demonstrates how electricity is turned on and off with a switch. Further along, kids can put together a two-speed fan, create clap-controlled sounds, and more.
Design Your Own Circuits and Upgrade Your Kit
Once children have mastered several of the techniques introduced in this kit, they can use the components to experiment and create their own customized circuits and electronic devices. The Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 can also be upgraded to the Snap Circuits SC-300, Snap Circuits Pro, or Snap Circuits Extreme with the purchase of a UC-30, UC-40, UC-60 upgrade kits, respectively. Kids will enjoy additional parts, manuals, and projects that'll take their kit--and their fun--to the next level.
Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 requires two AA batteries, which are not included.
What's in the Box
Plastic snap-grid, 32 electrical components, and 1 project manual.
|Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 ||Snap Circuits SC-300 ||Snap Circuits Pro SC-500 ||Snap Circuits Extreme SC-750 |
Build over 100 projects Contains over 30 parts
Build over 300 projects Contains over 60 parts
Build over 500 projects Contains over 75 parts
Build over 750 projects Contains over 80 parts
- Electrical parts provide students grades 2 and up (age 7+) with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits
- Snap-together parts require no tools and ensure correct connections
- Includes 30 parts, and instructions for over 100 projects, including working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, and an adjustable-volume siren
- NOTE: Requires 2 AA batteries (sold separately); Also Kindly refer the Instructional Video from the Image Section and User Manual from the Technical Specification before use which is highly recommended.
- Awards: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products
- Valuable component to a rounded STEM curriculum
- Build working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, and an adjustable-volume siren. More than 100 exciting projects in all with included 30+ snap together parts
- Electrical components provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits
- Clear and concise illustrated manual included and available online
Lowest new price: $14.99
List price: $29.99
Brand: Think Fun
We love games that are as fun for kids as they are for parents! The towers in this game can be arranged in a variety of structures but, for each challenge, you'll have to to build a path that will carry your marble to its target. This game is just as fun for a single player as it is for small groups.
- Falling Marble Logic Game
- A marble run and logic puzzle all in one. Age: 8 and Up
- 60 challenges ranging from beginner to expert
- Builds spatial reasoning and planning skills
- Includes 1 game grid, 60 challenge cards, 9 towers, 1 target piece, 3 marbles
|VTech Baby Lil' Critters Moosical Beads
Lowest new price: $12.88
List price: $49.99
Cuddle and learn with the Lil' Critters Musical Beads by VTech. Press the light-up buttons or spin the square bead to hear cheerful songs and phrases that teach shapes, colors, numbers and letters. The plush cow features a variety of fabric textures to develop tactile awareness, and the easy-to-grasp ring strengthens motor skills. Your little one will have a musical good time.
- Musical baby toy features a variety of fabric textures for baby tactile development; cuddle up with the soft cuddly stuffed animal cow
- Music toy has an easy to grasp bead ring; bead ring has light-up buttons, and a spinning square for fine motor skills development
- Talking and singing stuffed toy for babies comes with 30+ playful songs, melodies, sounds and phrases; allows kids to have a moosical good time
- The size of the plush cow toy makes a great crib toy, or even a diaper bag toy for babies
- Musical stuffed animal is intended for babies 0 to 24 months olds; 2 AAA batteries included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
|VTech Drill and Learn Toolbox
Lowest new price: $19.88
List price: $19.99
Fix and play with the Drill and Learn Toolbox by VTech! Open this toddler-friendly toolbox and get ready for role-play fun with the included electronic fix-it tray, working toy drill, hammer, wrench, nails and screws. Pressing the light-up buttons on the tray will trigger cheerful songs and introduce your little one to a variety of tools, how they're used and the sounds they make. Kids will love turning the colorful gears to hear clicking sounds or using the working toy drill to make them spin. Insert the double-sided instruction cards and learn about colors and numbers while pretending to make repairs. Discover tons of fix-it fun with this learning toolbox! Hammer, wrench, nails, screws and activity cards fit inside. Requires 2 AA batteries (batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use). Intended for ages 2 to 5 years.
- Fix and play with the Drill and Learn Toolbox by VTech; open this toddler-friendly toolbox and get ready for role-play fun with the included electronic fix-it tray, working toy drill, hammer, wrench, nails and screws
- Requires 2 AA batteries (batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use); intended for ages 2 to 5 years, works well and long with Polaroid Batteries
- Working drill spins the gears and drills screws into the electronic tray's holes; turn the gears to build motor skills and hear mechanical clicking sounds
- Press light-up buttons for fun songs and to learn about a variety of tools, how they're used and the sounds they make
- Insert the double-sided instruction cards and learn about colors and numbers while pretending to make repairs; includes an electronic fix-it tray, drill, hammer, wrench, nails and screws
|VTech Musical Rhymes Book
Lowest new price: $19.50
List price: $14.99
Explore classic nursery rhymes with the Musical Rhymes Book by VTech. Your little one will build motor skills by sliding and twisting the fun play pieces while exploring each easy-to-turn page. Then they'll play piano sounds with the five colorful piano keys that introduce colors and instruments. Two fun modes include learning mode that introduces age-appropriate vocabulary and music mode that plays music and instrument sounds. The interactive storybook provides visual stimulation with brightly colored pages and a light-up star that flashes along with the sounds.
- Interactive kids book has big easy-to-turn pages; nursery rhyme book comes with 6 classic nursery rhymes
- Early education learning center build fine motor skills by sliding and twisting the fun play pieces; pre-K reading book has 40+ songs, melodies, sounds and phrases
- Talking book features 5 colorful piano buttons that make sounds and introduce colors and instruments; 2 modes of play: music mode and learning mode
- Interactive toddler book is visually stimulating with bright pages and a light-up star that flashes with the sound; early learning toy is great for babies and toddlers
- Baby book is intended for kids 6 months to 3 years of age; 2 AAA batteries included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
|Scientific Explorer Magic Science for Wizards Only Kit
Lowest new price: $11.50
List price: $23.99
Brand: Scientific Explorer
Scientific Explorer Magic Science for Wizards Only Kit is the perfect gift for the curious child who wants to master magic. Anyone can learn and perform a magic trick, but a true master magician understands the basics of how magic works and can take that knowledge and create original tricks! Magic Science contains nine activities that teach boys and girls tricks using chemical reactions, which can be applied to future stunts! Create your own wizard wand to cast spells, make your own magic hat, make ordinary powders mystically foam and change color, create your own test tube crystal ball and more! Includes Citric acid (3oz.), Baking Soda (2oz.), Vegetable oil (2oz.), Cross-linked polyacrylate. copolymer (1oz.), Red cabbage juice powder (0.25oz.), Zinc sulfide (0.07oz.), 12 color tablets, 4 test tubes with a stand, 1 wizard wand with 2 caps, 1 small scoop, 1 medium scoop, 1 sheet of star stickers, 1 sheet of purple paper and 1 science and activity guide. Recommended for children 6 years of age and older with adult supervision.
- For Wizards only
- Unique educational kit will teach you the science behind the magic
- Chemicals include citric acid, baking soda, vegetable oil, cross linked polyacrylate copolymer, red cabbage powder, color tablets and zinc sulfide
- Supplies include 4 test tubes with stand, 1 clear tube wand with 2 caps, 2 measuring scoops, Purple paper, star stickers and activity guide
- Recommended for children 6 years of age and older with adult supervision
Page 1 of 7826
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.