|Browse by Catagory:
Sports & Outdoor Play
Gym Sets, Climbers & Slides
Beanbags & Foot Bags
Pools & Water Fun
Kites & Wind Spinners
Pogo Sticks & Hoppers
Play Tents & Tunnels
Sandbox & Beach
Pretend & Dress-up
Action Figure Playsets
Scifi & Fantasy Figures
Train Set Accessories
Wooden Train Sets
Kangaroos & Koalas
Anatomy, Biology & Botany
Science & Discovery
Chemistry & Physics
Earth Sciences & Geology
Globes & Geography
Electronic & Robotic Kits
Remote Control Toys & Vehicles
Electric Powered Ride-ons
Birth to 24 Months
2 to 4 Years
5 to 7 Years
8 to 11 Years
12 to 15 Years
Novelty & Gag Toys
Melissa & Doug
Toys and Games
|Scientific Explorer My First Mind Blowing Science Kit
Lowest new price: $8.99
Lowest used price: $8.57
List price: $23.99
Brand: Scientific Explorer
Scientific Explorer My First Mind Blowing Science Kit is your junior chemist’s introduction to the world of scientific exploration. Learn the basics of science from chemical reactions to the use of science tools. With mind blowing experiments such as creating a sunset in a test tube and making a color-changing volcano, children will love learning fascinating facts about their natural world and this kit will keep them engrossed with interactive experiments. Includes Red cabbage powder, citric acid, baking soda, 3 color tablets, crosslinked polyacrylate copolymer, vegetable oil, corn starch, 2 cotton swabs, 3 test tubes with stand, 3 plastic cups, pipette, 2 sticks, 2 measuring scoops and activity guide. Recommended for children 6 years of age and older with adult supervision.
Scientific Explorer's Mind Blowing Science Kit makes it possible to create your very own science lab at home. This smartly designed science kit allows young scientists to perform several amazing science experiments that range from erupting a color-changing volcano to growing colorful, jiggly crystals. Young scientists will learn about basic principles behind the science including the difference between acids and bases, and how to use a test tube and pipette. Although designed for use by children ages four and older, adult supervision is needed for safety and to ensure that young scientists get the most out of the Mind Blowing Science Kit.
Mind Blowing Science Kit
Ages: 4 years and up
Requires: Water, baking flour, plate or tray, tape, red and blue pens, grape juice, coffee filter paper, bowl, measuring spoons and cups, stirring spoon, towels for clean-up
What We Think
Ease of assembly:
The Good: Colorful experiments can be performed at home
The Challenging: Adult supervision is required at all times
In a Nutshell: A fun, dynamic way to learn about science
Do-It-Yourself Science: No Experts Required
This kit comes equipped with almost everything you need to create mind-blowing, colorful experiments in the comfort of your own kitchen. View larger.
Scientific Explorer's Mind Blowing Science Kit includes almost everything you need to set up exciting, colorful experiments with your young scientist. Included in this dynamic kit are the following components: red cabbage juice powder, citric acid, color tablets, polyacrylamide crystals, a pipette, small and medium scoops, and three plastic cups. Only basic supplies are required but not included, such as water, towels, a plate or tray to catch spills, and a stirring spoon. Although none of the experiments included in this kit are especially messy, each one should be done on a flat surface that can be easily wiped clean in case of spills.
Adults who are supervising experiments do not need to be science gurus. In addition to step-by-step instructions for each experiment, the detailed science guide included with this kit provides adults with "mind blowing science secrets" that help to answer questions about what's happening in each experiment. All of the materials and experiments involve basic scientific concepts associated with acidic and basic liquids and are arranged to present these concepts in sequential order. The descriptions included in the science guide give background information related to each reaction and offer questions that adults can ask to help encourage fun learning during experimentation.
Dynamic, Fun Science at Home
Adults and kids will learn amazing new things about basic and acidic solutions with the Mind Blowing Science Kit. Whether erupting a color-changing volcano, creating a sunset in a test tube, or growing colorful, jiggly crystals, this science kit mixes learning with experimentation in a fun and colorful way for a wide range of ages. Each of the hands-on activities in the science guide is intended to be performed by a young scientist under adult supervision, although these activities can be adjusted to accommodate a range of ages and capabilities while still maintaining the educational excitement of the original experiments. In addition to providing detailed instructions, the science guide makes it possible for those adults who might not have a background in science, or even any exposure to scientific experimentation, to knowledgably perform experiments successfully. The dynamic, colorful nature of the experiments included in this kit make it great for pleasing a crowd at family gatherings, parties, or science fairs.
What's in the Box
Red cabbage juice powder, citric acid, baking soda, color tablets, cross-linked polyacrylamide crystals, vegetable oil, corn starch, paper, cotton swabs, test tubes and caps, plastic cups, pipette, stir sticks, small and medium plastic scoops, science guide.
- 20 piece kit allows your young scientist to explore and learn the basics of science from chemical reactions to the use of science tools
- Represents STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) principles - open ended toys to construct, engineer, explorer and experiment
- Chemicals Included: Red cabbage powder, citric acid, baking soda, 3 color tablets, crosslinked polyacrylate copolymer, vegetable oil, corn starch
- Supplies Included: 2 cotton swabs, 3 test tubes with stand, 3 plastic cups, pipette, 2 sticks, 2 measuring scoops and activity guide
- Recommended for children 6 years of age and older with adult supervision
|OVERMAL 9CM Soft Whale Cartoon Squishy Slow Rising Squeeze Toy Phone Straps Ballchains (Blue)
Lowest new price: $1.48
List price: $2.47
- Material: Elastic Environmentally PU
- Size:9*8 cm(height*diameter)
- Style: toy/collections/cellphone straps
- Applicable age:more than 6 years old
- Squishy: very slow rising .Pattern: Whale
|VTech Baby Lil' Critters Moosical Beads
Lowest new price: $14.99
Lowest used price: $9.04
Brand: VTech Baby
Cuddle and learn with the Lil' Critters Musical Beads by VTech. Press the light-up buttons or spin the square bead to hear cheerful songs and phrases that teach shapes, colors, numbers and letters. The plush cow features a variety of fabric textures to develop tactile awareness, and the easy-to-grasp ring strengthens motor skills. Your little one will have a musical good time.
- Musical baby toy features a variety of fabric textures for baby tactile development; cuddle up with the soft cuddly stuffed animal cow
- Music toy has an easy to grasp bead ring; bead ring has light-up buttons, and a spinning square for fine motor skills development
- Talking and singing stuffed toy for babies comes with 30+ playful songs, melodies, sounds and phrases; allows kids to have a moosical good time
- The size of the plush cow toy makes a great crib toy, or even a diaper bag toy for babies
- Musical stuffed animal is intended for babies 0 to 24 months olds; 2 AAA batteries included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
|LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket
Lowest new price: $15.20
List price: $16.10
LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket
LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket has over 30 audio responses which helps create unique and different pretend play. Kids can engage in sorting, matching, stacking and filling of the basket unit in various lots of ways. Its vibrant colors and shapes attract kids.
Why You'll Love It: Instrumental music and funny sound effects add to the fun.
Age: 6 months to 3 years
- Deep exploration of different shapes and colors
- Fun way of learning
- Easy customization and personalization
- 6.9 x 9 x 7.6 inches
- Food items
- Children build motor skills as they sort, match, stack, empty and fill. Store everything you need right in the basket for easy clean-up every time! Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects
- Play and learn with a 14-piece picnic set that includes 6 food items, 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 cups, 1
- Appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months. Skills learned while your kids play: pretend play, shapes, colors, and fine motor skills.
- 3 AA batteries required to operate (Included)
|VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker
Lowest new price: $25.50
List price: $34.99
- Interactive learning baby walker features a removable toddler play panel that develops fine motor skills
- Early learning center has 5 piano keys that play music and encourage creativity; wheels work on carpeted and hard floors
- Features 2 colorful spinning rollers, 3 shape sorters, and 3 light-up buttons that develop motor skills
- Pretend telephone handset and mechanical elements enhance role-play fun; 2 AA batteries are included
- Over 70 sing-along songs, music, sound effects and fun phrases; meant for babies and toddlers 9 months to 3 years old
|VTech Write and Learn Creative Center
Lowest new price: $19.98
List price: $46.15
The Write and Learn Creative Center by VTech provides children with an interactive and fun way to give them a head start on how to write. Animated demonstrations help preschoolers follow along to learn proper stroke order for uppercase and lowercase letters. Customize the creative center with your child’s name and the screen will show them how to write it step-by-step. Choose a drawing activity and your child will learn to draw by progressing from simple lines and shapes to 26 different objects. Your little artist can then explore their creativity by drawing their own pictures with the included stencils and stamps while listening to the cheerful music. Requires 2 AA batteries (batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use). Intended for ages 3 to 6 years.
- Learning toy magnetic drawing board provides a fun way to get a head start on learning how to write with writing and drawing activities
- Pre-K learning toy has animated demonstrations that allow children to follow along and learn proper stroke order for uppercase and lowercase letters
- Doodler allows toddlers to customize the creative center with your child's name to teach them how to learn to write their name step-by-step
- Stencil toy teaches children how to draw by progressing from simple lines and shapes to 26 different objects; little artists explore creativity by drawing pictures
- Includes 2 AA batteries for demo use only (new batteries for regular use) and a stylus for drawing; great toddler travel toy is intended for ages 3 to 6 years
|Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electronics Discovery Kit
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $27.29
Create Working Electronic Circuits Snap Circuits Jr (SC-100) comes with over 30 components to create 101 different electronic projects. The pieces, which include snap wires, slide switches, an alarm circuit, a music integrated circuit, and a speaker, snap together easily on the included plastic grid--no soldering required. Each piece is numbered and color-coded to make identifying them easy. These components combine to create working circuit boards just like the ones found inside televisions, radios, and other electronic devices. With its easy-to-follow instructions, Snap Circuits gives your child a hands-on education in how electrical circuits work to run the everyday devices that they're familiar with. They'll also gain valuable lessons in building and in following instructions. The project manual includes large color illustrations and simple directions for each project. The projects include a sound-activated switch, a musical doorbell, a voice-controlled lamp, a flying saucer, and a light police siren. With these projects, children will experiment with things like electric switches, integrated circuits, digital circuits, fuses, and the transformation of circuit sounds into other sounds. Includes: Plastic snap-grid, 32 electrical components, and 1 project manual.Recommended for children 8 and older.
Give your child an exciting, hands-on introduction to electronics with Elenco Electronics Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100. This innovative kit contains over 30 color-coded, real circuit components that snap together to create working electronic circuits and devices. Recommended for children 8 and older, this set offers 101 do-it-yourself projects that will give your child an entertaining, concrete education on how electronics work.
Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100
At a Glance:
Age: 8 years and up
Requirements: 2 AA batteries (not included)
Warranty: Warranted against manufacturer's defects
UC-30: Upgrades to SC-300
UC-40: Upgrades to SC-500
UC-60: Upgrades to SC-750
AC-SNAP: Battery replacement kit
Create Working Electronic Circuits
Build 101 different electronic projects. View larger.
Electric Bombing Game View larger.
Snap Circuits comes with over 30 pieces to create 101 different electronic projects. The pieces, which include snap wires, slide switches, an alarm circuit, a music integrated circuit, and a speaker, snap together easily on the included plastic grid--no soldering required. Each piece is numbered and color-coded to make identifying them easy. These components combine to create working circuit boards just like the ones found inside televisions, radios, and other electronic devices.
Simple, Fun Projects Let Kids Learn While They Play
With its easy-to-follow instructions, Snap Circuits gives your child a hands-on education in how electrical circuits work to run the everyday devices that they're familiar with. They'll also gain valuable lessons in building and in following instructions. The project manual includes large color illustrations and simple directions for each project.
The projects include a sound-activated switch, a musical doorbell, a voice-controlled lamp, a flying saucer, and a light police siren. With these projects, children will experiment with things like electric switches, integrated circuits, digital circuits, fuses, and the transformation of circuit sounds into other sounds.
Grow as You Go
Because the projects are arranged in order of complexity, kids can build on their skills as they progress through the manual. The lessons start out with a simple electric light and switch project that demonstrates how electricity is turned on and off with a switch. Further along, kids can put together a two-speed fan, create clap-controlled sounds, and more.
Design Your Own Circuits and Upgrade Your Kit
Once children have mastered several of the techniques introduced in this kit, they can use the components to experiment and create their own customized circuits and electronic devices. The Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 can also be upgraded to the Snap Circuits SC-300, Snap Circuits Pro, or Snap Circuits Extreme with the purchase of a UC-30, UC-40, UC-60 upgrade kits, respectively. Kids will enjoy additional parts, manuals, and projects that'll take their kit--and their fun--to the next level.
Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 requires two AA batteries, which are not included.
What's in the Box
Plastic snap-grid, 32 electrical components, and 1 project manual.
|Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 ||Snap Circuits SC-300 ||Snap Circuits Pro SC-500 ||Snap Circuits Extreme SC-750 |
Build over 100 projects Contains over 30 parts
Build over 300 projects Contains over 60 parts
Build over 500 projects Contains over 75 parts
Build over 750 projects Contains over 80 parts
- Electrical parts provide students grades 2 and up (age 7+) with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits
- Snap-together parts require no tools and ensure correct connections
- Includes 30 parts, and instructions for over 100 projects, including working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, and an adjustable-volume siren
- NOTE: Requires 2 AA batteries (sold separately); Also Kindly refer the Instructional Video from the Image Section and User Manual from the Technical Specification before use which is highly recommended.
- Awards: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products
- Valuable component to a rounded STEM curriculum
- Build working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, and an adjustable-volume siren. More than 100 exciting projects in all with included 30+ snap together parts
- Electrical components provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits
- Clear and concise illustrated manual included and available online
|4M Crystal Growing Experiment
Lowest new price: $11.00
Lowest used price: $13.95
List price: $16.17
Teach children about the beauty and complexity of crystal growth with the 4M Crystal Growing Experiment. This science kit contains all the materials needed to perform seven different crystal growth experiments. A special display case is included to admire the crystals once they are fully grown. Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in geology. Complete instructions for each experiment are included with the kit. Recommended for ages 10 years and up.
- This science kit contains all the materials needed to perform seven different crystal growth experiments.
- A special display case is included to admire the crystals once they are fully grown.
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in geology.
- Complete instructions for each experiment are included with the kit.
- Recommended for ages 10 years and up.
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.
|VTech Turn and Learn Driver
Lowest new price: $9.85
List price: $11.59
Drive into learning fun with the Turn and Learn Driver by VTech. Your little one will love pretending to drive using the steering wheel that causes the cute dog character to move back and forth. Press the five colorful buttons and your child will be introduced to different animals and vehicles. The fun car design encourages imaginative play with a traffic light, a signal lever that triggers fun sounds and music and a gear shifter that pushes and pulls to introduce opposites. The toy car also has three play modes so your little driver can learn in animal, driving and music mode. Requires 2 AA batteries (batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use). Intended for ages 6 months to 3 years.
- Your little one will love pretending to drive using the steering wheel toy that causes the cute dog character to move back and forth
- Press the five colorful buttons on the learning toy and your child will be introduced to different animals and vehicles; great early education toy
- The fun baby car toy design encourages imaginative play with a traffic light, a signal lever that triggers fun sounds and music; gear shifter that pushes and pulls to introduce opposites
- Baby driving toy Includes 3 play modes so your little toddler driver can learn in animal, driving and music mode
- Makes a great baby gift for a 6 month to 2 year old boy or girl; operates on 2 AA batteries that are included for demo purposes only, use new batteries for regular use
|LeapFrog Mr. Pencil's Scribble & Write
Lowest new price: $17.15
List price: $21.99
Have fun writing letters, numbers and more with Mr. Pencil’s Scribble & Write! With the help of friendly Mr. Pencil, explore six activities that will introduce writing, drawing and spelling. Step by step, Mr. Pencil will show how to write numbers, shapes, uppercase letters and lowercase letters. Use the stylus on the touch screen to trace the numbers, letters and shapes and Mr. Pencil will provide instant feedback. Tap the screen to make your writing come alive with cute animations. Then get creative and use the stylus to draw anything you want! Mr. Pencil will also introduce early spelling by asking you to match letters to their sounds or to find missing letters to spell simple words. Writing is fun and interactive with Mr. Pencil!
- Explore six activities that introduce writing, drawing and spelling with the help of Mr. Pencil
- Write numbers, shapes, uppercase letters and lowercase letters step-by-step
- Use the stylus on the touch screen to trace each step while getting instant feedback from Mr. Pencil, or get creative and draw anything you want
- After correctly tracing a letter, number or shape, tap the screen to make it come alive with cute animations
- Practice early spelling by matching letters to their sounds or finding the missing letters to spell simple words
Page 1 of 8116
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.