|Browse by Catagory:
Sports & Outdoor Play
Gym Sets, Climbers & Slides
Beanbags & Foot Bags
Pools & Water Fun
Kites & Wind Spinners
Pogo Sticks & Hoppers
Play Tents & Tunnels
Sandbox & Beach
Pretend & Dress-up
Action Figure Playsets
Scifi & Fantasy Figures
Train Set Accessories
Wooden Train Sets
Kangaroos & Koalas
Anatomy, Biology & Botany
Science & Discovery
Chemistry & Physics
Earth Sciences & Geology
Globes & Geography
Electronic & Robotic Kits
Remote Control Toys & Vehicles
Electric Powered Ride-ons
Birth to 24 Months
2 to 4 Years
5 to 7 Years
8 to 11 Years
12 to 15 Years
Novelty & Gag Toys
Melissa & Doug
Toys and Games
Science & Discovery
|EZ BioResearch Bacteria Science Kit (IV): Top Science Fair Project Kit. Prepoured LB-Agar Plates And Cotton Swabs. Exclusive Free Science Fair Project E-Book Packed With Award Winning Experiments.
Lowest new price: $18.80
Brand: EZ BioResearch
LB stands for Luria Broth, a nutritionally rich medium, which is one of the most common media used in the laboratories worldwide.
LB medium is recommended safe for student use, whereas Tryptic Soy Agar medium is NOT suitable for student use due to its ability to amplify blood-born pathogenic bacteria.
1) 10x Pre-poured sterile LB-agar plates (100 x 15 mm Petri Dish)
2) 10x 6-inch sterile cotton swabs (2 per pouch)
3) Detailed Instruction
4) Free Science Fair Project E-Book
LB agar plates should be placed in a refrigerator upon arrival. LB-agar plates stored under such conditions have a minimum shelf life of 3 months.
1) Take out one sterile cotton swab. Gently wipe a test area with the cotton swab to pick up bacteria. Here are some of the popular samples of the test objects: human or pet teeth, hands, phone, TV remote, restaurant menu, sink, floor, fruit, vegetable etc.
2) Take out one of the agar plates (No warm-up is needed). Open the agar plate and gently streak the agar plate with the cotton swab to transfer the bacteria onto the surface of the agar plate.
3) Cover the agar plate and place it in an upside-down position in an incubator with a temperature between 85 and 100 oF. A desk lamp or a portable heater can be used as a heat source.
4) Watch appearance of small bacterial colonies on the surface of the agar plates after 12-48 hr of incubation.
LIVE TECHNICAL SUPPORT:
EZ Prepoured LB agar plates are backed by our 100% money back guarantee. If more technical assistance is needed, we not only provide you with an email address, but also a telephone number to talk to our friendly laboratory tech support.
- The #1 BEST SELLING BACTERIA SCIENCE KIT ON AMAZON: Professional quality products and services at unbeatable prices! Lots of science fair competition awards! We offer 100% money back guarantee.
- THE SAFEST AGAR PLATES ON AMAZON: Luria Broth agar plates are used to grow environmental bacteria. By contrast, Tryptic Soy(TS) agar plates are used to grow pathogenic bacteria from clinic patients. Tryptic Soy agar plates will grow blood-born bacteria which are very dangerous in unprotected environments such as home and school. The amplified blood born bacteria could infect other family members, students and teachers. Be aware of the hidden health risk when using Tryptic Soy agar plates!
- BIOTECH QUALITY, FRESH AND READY-TO-USE: Factory-direct fresh 10 100-mm Pre-poured sterile LB-agar plates and 10 sterile 6-inch long swabs (in 5 pouches). Our plates are manufactured using the biotech GMP standards. Each plate has a fresh and thick layer of agar. Fresh plates promote faster and more bacterial growth as compared to aged stored plates. Re-sealable packaging convenient for re-use.
- FREE SCIENCE FAIR PROJECT E-BOOK: Packed with easy-to-do experiments with clear step-by-step instruction to help you winning science fair competition. Experiments range from testing simple 5 second rule to evaluating the effectiveness of antibacterial agents. Tips and advices are provided to avoid common mistakes.
- PEACE OF MIND: Any question? No worry. You will receive immediate live support with PhD scientists with extensive hands-on experience. A toll-free 800 number is provided. Before you buy or try, check out the vendor to see whether it has a telephone number or a physical address.
|Scientific Explorer Magic Science for Wizards Only Kit
Lowest new price: $10.99
Lowest used price: $8.12
List price: $23.99
Brand: Scientific Explorer
Scientific Explorer Magic Science for Wizards Only Kit is the perfect gift for the curious child who wants to master magic. Anyone can learn and perform a magic trick, but a true master magician understands the basics of how magic works and can take that knowledge and create original tricks! Magic Science contains nine activities that teach boys and girls tricks using chemical reactions, which can be applied to future stunts! Create your own wizard wand to cast spells, make your own magic hat, make ordinary powders mystically foam and change color, create your own test tube crystal ball and more! Includes Citric acid (3oz.), Baking Soda (2oz.), Vegetable oil (2oz.), Cross-linked polyacrylate. copolymer (1oz.), Red cabbage juice powder (0.25oz.), Zinc sulfide (0.07oz.), 12 color tablets, 4 test tubes with a stand, 1 wizard wand with 2 caps, 1 small scoop, 1 medium scoop, 1 sheet of star stickers, 1 sheet of purple paper and 1 science and activity guide. Recommended for children 6 years of age and older with adult supervision.
- For Wizards only
- Unique educational kit will teach you the science behind the magic
- Chemicals include citric acid, baking soda, vegetable oil, cross linked polyacrylate copolymer, red cabbage powder, color tablets and zinc sulfide
- Supplies include 4 test tubes with stand, 1 clear tube wand with 2 caps, 2 measuring scoops, Purple paper, star stickers and activity guide
- Recommended for children 6 years of age and older with adult supervision
|Ultimate DIY Slime Kit - Make Glow-In-The Dark, Color Changing, Clear and Glitter Slime - Over 10 Recipes & Experiments, Fun & Educational Gift Idea!
Lowest new price: $18.98
List price: $27.99
Brand: Baby Mushroom
Play With Polymers and Create Strange States of Matter! -Everything you need to make Glow in the Dark Slime, Color Changing Slime, Clear Slime and Glitter Slime -Over 10 Recipes and Experiments Providing Hours of Fun for Kids Ages 8 and Up (Adult Supervision Recommended) -Easy to Follow Instructions Booklet that includes step by step directions of how to make different textured slime, as well as the chemistry behind slime making -Kids love this kit- perfect for birthdays, play dates and just to get them off the screen -Includes: 2oz PVA solution, 2oz borax solution, Thermochromic powder (color changing), 4 oz glue bottle, glitter, glow powder, a straw, 3 wooden sticks, 1 small scoop, 2 measuring cups, 3 mixing cups, 3 storage containers and a small zip bag Chemistry is fun, but always experiment carefully! All the materials in this kit are safe and non-toxic. However, anything can be dangerous when used in the wrong way and against the direction provided. Adults Supervision is recommended.
- THE MOST COMPLETE KIT FOR MAXIMUM FUN - Make super cool glow-in-the-dark slime, clear goo slime, color-changing slime, and glitter slimes, and more!
- 10+ RECIPES AND EXPERIMENTS - Hours of fun for kids ages 8 and up, and for parents too! Adult supervision is recommended.
- EASY-TO-FOLLOW STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE - Our colorful instruction booklet provides clear easy-to-follow directions, with images and quantities for stress-free fun. Plus, learn about the science behind the silliness. Kids will love to learn while they create.
- MAKES A GREAT EDUCATIONAL GIFT - Kids LOVE our kit - it's perfect as a birthday or holiday gift, or for play dates, after-school, or rainy day fun. And it's educational and keeps them away from screens.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS AND TOOLS - Includes 2oz PVA solution, 2oz borax solution, Thermochromic powder (color changing), 4 oz glue bottle, glitter, glow powder, a straw, 3 wooden sticks, 1 small scoop, 2 measuring cups, 3 mixing cups, 3 storage containers and a small zip bag
|Insect Lore Live Butterfly Growing Kit Toy - 10 Caterpillars to Butterflies - SHIP NOW
Lowest new price: $29.99
List price: $29.99
Brand: Insect Lore
When 5 caterpillars just aren't enough, you can choose the Original Butterfly Garden With 2 Cups of Live Caterpillars. This kit is identical to our signature Original Butterfly Garden in every way, except you will receive 10 caterpillars rather than the usual 5. Recommended for ages 4 and up.
- Check temperatures in your area. Please ensure that daytime temperatures are 55 degrees Fahrenheit or above when ordering.
- 11.5" Tall Reusable Pop-Up Habitat (folds flat when not in use)
- Super clear mesh to enable up close butterfly viewing
- Caterpillars to Butterflies Instruction Guide
- 2 cups of 5 live caterpillars - that's 10 caterpillars in total!
- A family and classroom favorite for over 40 years!
- Shipping: Live caterpillars are shipped to destinations within the Continental USA and Alaska. We cannot ship live caterpillars to Hawaii.
|Snap Circuits SC-300 Electronics Discovery Kit
Lowest new price: $39.99
List price: $64.99
Let your little one have fun learning to build circuits with these colorful Electronic Snap Circuits. Each one features more than 60 parts that easily snap together. The snap circuits toy can be used to make interesting circuits, encouraging educational play that teaches your little one about electricity. All of the parts have colored graphics that represent their real electronic names and symbols. This educational toy comes with a complete instruction manual and project guide that helps you to guide your child through exploring over 300 experiments. Some of the projects include making circuits for doorbells, radios, alarms, flash lights, laser light, street lamps, a lie detector and a fan modulator. This kids' snap circuits toy runs on four AA batteries that are sold separately. It is ideal for children age 8 years and older.
Give your child an exciting, hands-on introduction to electronics with Elenco Electronics Snap Circuits SC-300. This kit contains over 60 color-coded, real circuit components that snap together to create working electronic circuits and devices. Recommended for children 8 and older, this set offers 305 do-it-yourself projects that will give your child an entertaining, concrete education on how electronics work.
Snap Circuits SC-300
At a Glance:
Age: 8 and up
Requirements: 4 AA batteries (not included)
Warranty: Warranted against manufacturer's defects
UC-50: Upgrades to SC-500
UC-70: Upgrades to SC-750
UC-100: Upgrades to SCM-400
AC-SNAP: Battery replacement kit
Create Working Electronic Circuits
Build 305 different electronic projects. View larger.
AM Radio View larger.
Snap Circuits comes with over 60 pieces to create 305 different electronic projects. The pieces, which include snap wires, a slide switch, a resistor, a microphone, and capacitors, snap together easily onto the included plastic grid--no soldering required. Each piece is numbered and color-coded to make identifying them easy. These components combine to create working circuit boards just like the ones found inside televisions, radios, and other electronic devices.
Simple, Fun Projects Let Kids Learn While They Play
With its easy-to-follow instructions, Snap Circuits gives your child a hands-on education in how electrical circuits run the everyday devices that they're familiar with. They'll also gain valuable lessons in building and in following instructions. The project manuals include large color illustrations and simple directions for each project.
The project list includes all of the projects included in the SC-100 set and 204 additional projects, including a photosensitive electronic organ, a lie detector, an AM radio, and a two-finger touch lamp. With these projects, children will experiment with electric switches, integrated circuits, digital circuits, fuses, and the transformation of circuit sounds into other sounds.
Grow as You Go
Because the projects are arranged in order of complexity, kids can build on their skills as they progress through the manual. The lessons start out with a simple electric light and switch project that demonstrates how electricity is turned on and off with a switch. Further along, kids can put together a fire fan symphony, a water-detection alarm, a delayed-action fan, and more.
Design Your Own Circuits and Upgrade Your Kit
Once children have mastered several of the techniques introduced in this kit, they can use the components to experiment and create their own customized circuits and electronic devices. The Snap Circuits SC-300 can also be upgraded to the Snap Circuits Pro, Snap Circuits Extreme, or SCM-400 with the purchase of a UC-50, UC-70, or UC-100 upgrade kit, respectively. Kids will enjoy additional parts, manuals, and projects that'll take their kit--and their fun--to the next level.
Snap Circuits SC-300 requires four AA batteries, which are not included.
What's in the Box
Plastic snap-grid, 32 electrical components, and 2 project manuals.
|Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 ||Snap Circuits SC-300 ||Snap Circuits Pro SC-500 ||Snap Circuits Extreme SC-750 |
Build over 100 projects Contains over 30 parts
Build over 300 projects Contains over 60 parts
Build over 500 projects Contains over 75 parts
Build over 750 projects Contains over 80 parts
- Projects involve AM radio, burglar alarm and more
- Educational toy contains over 60 parts
- Requires 4 "AA" batteries (not included)
- AWARDS: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products
- Contains over 60 Snap-Together parts. Build over 300 exciting projects.
- Clear and concise Illustrated Manual Included and Available Online.
- Build a Radio, Doorbell, burglar alarm and more
- No tools required
|NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Grit Refill for Rock Tumbler - Works with National Geographic, Lortone, Thumler and more
Lowest new price: $29.99
List price: $23.99
Brand: National Geographic
This grit is perfect for use with rock tumblers of any brand! take your stones from rough rocks to polished gemstones in just 4 easy tumbling step using National Geographic grit refill (rock tumbler required and sold separately). this product contains 4 stages of grit in easily resalable containers - enough for about 8-10 pounds of rocks. Feel free to contact National Geographic toys on Amazon if you have any addition questions and we'll be happy to help.
- HIGH QUALITY - This kit comes with enough silicon carbide grit to complete approximately 8-10 lbs of rocks.
- 4 COURSES OF GRIT - Take your stones from rough material to polished gems over a 4-step tumbling process
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL TUMBLERS - Use this grit for tumbling rocks in any brand of rock tumbler. Lortone, Thumler, National Geographic, Elenco, Smithsonian and more!
- POLISH ROCKS AND MORE - including quartz, jasper, tiger's eye, glass and more!
- RECOMMENDED USE - We recommend approximately 2 tablespoons of grit per pound of rocks.
- NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Hobby Rock Tumbler Kit
- NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Rough Gemstone Refill Kit for Rock Tumbler
- Fantasia Materials: 3 Pounds (BEST VALUE) Bulk Rough Madagascar Stone Mix - Raw Natural Crystals & Rocks for Cabbing, Cutting, Lapidary, Tumbling, Polishing, Wire Wrapping, Wicca & Reiki
- Ceramic Rock Tumbling Small Media. 1.5 Lbs Polly Plastics Rock Tumbler Filler Small Cylinders in Heavy Duty Resealable Bag
- Crystal Allies Materials: 3 Pounds Bulk Rough Madagascar 12-Stone Mix: Amethyst, Labradorite, Septarian, Rose Quartz, Green Opal, Girasol Opal, Desert Jasper, Blue Apatite, Red Jasper, Petrified Wood, Yellow Jasper & Chrysocolla - Large 1" Natural Raw Stones & Fountain Rocks for Cabbing, Cutting, Lapidary, Tumbling & Polishing and Reiki Crystal HealingWholesale Lot
- NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Rough Jasper Refill Kit for Rock Tumbler
- Polypropylene Plastic Poly Pellets Rock Tumbling Media. 2 Lbs. Polly Plastics Rock Tumbler Filler Beads in Heavy Duty Resealable Bag.
- National Geographic Kids Everything Rocks and Minerals: Dazzling gems of photos and info that will rock your world
- NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Starter Rock Tumbler Kit
- Lortone 33B Rotary Rock Tumbler
|Learning Resources Primary Science Lab Activity Set, 12 Pieces
Lowest new price: $19.09
List price: $29.99
Brand: Learning Resources
Experiment and explore with real science tools, perfectly sized for little hands. This colorful set encourages early hands-on science investigations at the kitchen table. 12-pieces include: beaker, magnifying glass, funnel, test tubes and more, all made of durable plastic. Also includes activity guide and cards with fun, easy-to-do experiments.
- Foster a curiosity for science by conducting real hands-on experiments
- Visually appealing science tools and easy-to-follow, beginner science activities
- Learn the names of science tools and broaden your child's understanding of science terms
- 12-piece set includes: beaker, magnifying glass, funnel, eyedropper, flask, tweezers, goggles, 1 large 6" test tube (with lid and stand), 2 small test tubes (with lids and stands), plus 10 activity cards
- Winner of 4 awards, ideal for ages 4+
|Nature Bound Bug Catcher with Habitat Bucket and 7 Piece Nature Exploration Set
Lowest new price: $19.99
List price: $19.99
Brand: Nature Bound
Kids will explore nature with the bug bucket kit and activity book.
Want to catch little insects and critters? Use the bug tongs, tweezers or net. Want to study them up close? use the magnifier. Also includes capture jug and 3-part habitat. Even includes a feeder pipette and beautifully illustrated booklet to teach kids while they play.
The bucket is a great storage device and kids will use it to hold even more critters. Recommended ages 3+. No batteries required. The perfect gift!
- Bug Catcher Set: 7 piece bug catching set makes exploring nature fun
- Kids don't have to touch the bugs: catch critters with net, bug tongs or Tweezers
- Zoom in: study up close with powerful magnifier
- Bug Habitat: handy 3-part habitat means kids don't have to touch while catching bugs
- Bonus: colorful activity booklet teaches kids about various kinds of bugs. Includes storage bucket, ages 3 +, no batteries needed
|Be Amazing Toys Big Bag Of Science +70 Activities
Lowest new price: $24.41
List price: $39.99
Brand: Be Amazing! Toys
Springboard into the exciting world of science with the Big Bag of Science kit. This kid's science kit is created for kids 8 years and older to perform more than 70 science projects that allow them to explore educational science principles while having fun. The kit comes with the key tools and safe chemicals to get your young scientist having fun with science right out of the bag. Some of the favorite activites in this kit include growing jelly crystals, making a rainbow in a tube, whipping up a batch of quicksand, making slime and more.
- Use REAL SCIENTIFIC TOOLS to perform more than 70 activities from fizzing bubbling colored water to creating instant worms.
- This kit's four color step-by-step instruction book has photos and illustrations to help kids follow along with the science fun.
- This kit covers the three areas of science (Physical, Earth and Life) as well as activities in Chemistry, Physics, Magnetism, Weather, Biology, Geology and Flight. The re-usable BIG zipper Bag is great for storing all components when it's time to put your lab away.
- What is S.T.E.M.? STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math, which constitutes many of the areas educators look to cover for science based activities. We are proud to say that his kit has a strong focus on STEM.
- The Amazing Science line of products has been designed to peak kid's curiosity for the world around them. These kits encourage kids to wonder, discover and explore in a way that will get the science to the dinner table. Our goal is to teach kids how to be amazing as they show their friends and family what they've learned. Real Science...Real Learning!
|Live Ant Farm Ants Shipped Now: Ant Farm Kit Refill
Lowest new price: $5.69
Brand: Nature Gift Store
1 Tube of LIVE Ant Farm Ants shipped to your house right now. Instructions and 30 LIVE red Harvester Ants for ant farms, ready to tunnel though your ant farm. We ship live ant farm ants all year to anywhere in the continental USA. LIVE arrival guaranteed. DO NOT ORDER if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees in your area. Our live arrival guaranty will be void if ordered during these temperatures. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING TEMPERATURES IN YOUR AREA to be sure your ants arrive alive. We ship this item via USPS (post office) within 4 business days. ****************Ant FAQ: **How long can the ants stay in their tube after I receive them? They should be put into the habitat as soon as possible. However, if they have come too early, they can be put into the refrigerator for up to 4 days without harming them. **Do you send Queen Ants? Sorry, no. The USDA rules prohibit us from shipping queen ants because they do not want them to establish colonies where they do not belong. Also, ant farms are not designed to contain a large queen and the thousands of young she produces. Your ants will work without the queen. **How long will my ants live? They usually live 3 to 6 months. We've had them live as long as 8 months. **Can I use the same sand for my 2nd batch of ants? Yes. The sand is good for at least 2 batches of ants before it needs to be replaced. Just sift out dead ants and old food and put back into your farm **Replacement sand and gel is available in our Amazon store www.amazon.com/shops/naturegiftstore
- 1 Tube of LIVE Ant Farm Ants shipped to your house right now.
- Instructions and 30 LIVE red Harvester Ants for ant farms, ready to tunnel though your ant farm.
- We ship live ant farm ants all year to anywhere in the continental USA. We sell refill sand and gel in our Amazon store.
- GUARANTEED! We guarantee LIVE arrival of your ants. ****DO NOT ORDER if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees in your area. Our live arrival guaranty will be void if ordered during these temperatures. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING TEMPERATURES IN YOUR AREA to be sure your ants arrive alive.**** We ship this item via USPS (post office) within 4 business days.
- See "Product Description" below for lots of ANT FAQ.
- National Geographic Readers: Ants
- Ant Farm
- NAVAdeal Ant Castle Experiment and Toy Allows Study of Ant Farm's Social Structure, Architecture, Ecosystem, and The Behavior of Ants within The 3D Maze of Translucent Gel
- Ant Farm Refill Ant Sand: White: 2 1-Pound Bags
- Nature Bound Ant Treehouse Habitat Kit with Sand, Connector Tube, Feeding Stick & Insect Instructions, One Size
- Ant Dreamworks, LED Lighted Ant Works Farm Castle, Live Ant Viewing Habitat Eatable Blue Gel Nutrition, Educational Toy, Study Behavior of Ants (Attention Live Ant is not included)
- Uncle Milton Giant Ant Farm New Design Kit
- GeoSafari Ant Factory
- NAVAdeal Ant Artists, Ant Works Farm Castle, Live Ant Viewing Habitat, Educational Toy, Study Behavior of Ants (Attention Live Ant Is Not Included)
- Uncle Milton Ant Farm Live Ant Habitat, Light-Up Gel Colony
Page 4 of 1056
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.