|Browse by Catagory:
Sports & Outdoor Play
Gym Sets, Climbers & Slides
Beanbags & Foot Bags
Pools & Water Fun
Kites & Wind Spinners
Pogo Sticks & Hoppers
Play Tents & Tunnels
Sandbox & Beach
Pretend & Dress-up
Action Figure Playsets
Scifi & Fantasy Figures
Train Set Accessories
Wooden Train Sets
Kangaroos & Koalas
Anatomy, Biology & Botany
Science & Discovery
Chemistry & Physics
Earth Sciences & Geology
Globes & Geography
Electronic & Robotic Kits
Remote Control Toys & Vehicles
Electric Powered Ride-ons
Birth to 24 Months
2 to 4 Years
5 to 7 Years
8 to 11 Years
12 to 15 Years
Novelty & Gag Toys
Melissa & Doug
Toys and Games
Anatomy, Biology & Botany
|Ranaco Animal Survey Collection, Set of 24
Lowest new price: $159.95
List price: $159.95
The animal survey collection contains 24 specimens in 9 major phyla, and is used in educational settings. Each specimen is in an individual, unbreakable, crystal-clear jar, and is labeled on the lid with the phylum and animal name. Phyla include- Porifera, Cnidaria, Platyhelminthes, Nematoda, Mollusca, Annelida, Arthropoda, Echinodermata, and Chordata. Included species are representative of sponges, jellyfish, tapeworms, roundworms, earthworms, starfish, frogs, fish, and more (exact species are subject to availability). This set also includes a 37-page guide with 38 illustrations. Science education products and manipulatives incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits, manipualtives, and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
- Collection of 24 specimens in 9 major phyla
- Specimens are contained in individual unbreakable, crystal-clear jars, labeled with phylum and animal name
- Includes Phyla- Porifera, Cnidaria, Platyhelminthes, Nematoda, Mollusca, Annelida, Arthropoda, Echinodermata, and Chordata
- Includes representative species of sponges, jellyfish, worms, starfish, frogs, fish, and more (exact species are subject to availability)
- Includes a 37 page guide with 38 illustrations
|Floracraft Styrofoam DNA Kit-White
Lowest new price: $16.99
List price: $20.73
DNA is essentially a very large molecule that contains the blueprints for life. Building this unpainted DNA model will help you understand the basic structure of this amazing molecule! Kit includes twenty 1" Styrofoam balls, twenty 1-1/2" Styrofoam balls, ten 2-1/2" rods, ten 2" rods, ten 3" chenille stems two 45" chenille stems, 14-1/2" reinforcement wire 4x 5" display stand and complete instructions. Certified Lead Free. Recommended for children ages 14 and up. Made in USA.
- FLORACRAFT-DNA Kit. DNA is essentially a very large molecule that contains the blueprints for life
|Tyrannosaurus Rex 4D Vision Model
Lowest new price: $109.95
- Build your own anatomy model of the T-Rex!
- This exceptionally detailed, 11" model contains 36 detachable, hand-painted organs and parts and a display stand.
- Also includes illustrated assembly guide, description of the anatomy, a detailed description of a T-Rex's life cycle, eating habits and size along with some fun Q&A to test your knowledge!
- A nice addition to curriculum for teaching paleontology or any child's science fair project related to paleontology.
- Collect the series and have your own dinosaur museum! Ages 8+
|Human Kidney Anatomy Nephrology Urology Model #3250
Lowest new price: $79.08
List price: $79.50
Brand: GPI Anatomicals
The Kidney LFA #3250: Two times normal life-size longitudinal section of right kidney and adrenal gland. Model highlights renal artery and vein, major and minor calyx, interlobular artery and vein, and ureter. Model size: 3-3/4" x 2-1/2" x 6-1/2". Card size: 6-1/2" x 5-1/4" Suitable for Nephrology, Urology, General Medical, anatomical study, training for surgical dissection, or for patient education/demonstration of procedures. Quantity discounts available. Brand new. In original factory packaging. Made of a durable, plastic material accurately designed and colored to represent the major structures and, in certain instances, lesions or other abnormalities as described above. Includes sturdy and attractive display stand and detailed instructional card. Ideal for clinical display and consumer education.
- Brand New. In original Manufacturer's carton
- Anatomically accurate
- Sturdy White Display Stand
- Detailed Educational Key Card
|Homo Habilis Cranium Replica
Lowest new price: $124.58
List price: $125.23
This sculptured series consists of four full size species which represent what the general consensus of authorities in the field believe to be the only known links to Homo sapiens. The fifth in the series, Neandertal man, represents an often disputed link in the lineage to modern man. It is from casts, photographs, published diagrams and text describing these reconstructions that sculptor Larry Williams has developed this extraordinary Hominid Series for Skullduggery.
- Museum Quality Replicas
- The Look and Feel of Bone
- 99% Anatomically Correct
- Great gift
|Simulaids Rescue Rudy African American Manikin (145 lbs Weighted) - 1386
Lowest new price: $1,137.35
List price: $1,137.35
Rescue Rudy was developed for lifelike adult or juvenile victim handling, transportation, and extrication training. These manikins can be safely used in situations too hazardous or uncomfortable for human volunteers. Made of durable vinyl with 4,100 lb. test plastic-coated cables. Used by the U.S. Military, Fire, and Police Departments, Safety Teams, and Emergency Personnel for rescue and extrication from pole top, confined spaces, collapsed buildings, smoke rooms, and ladder carry-down protocols worldwide.
- Articulated joints
- Size: 50" x 21" x 12"
|Human Brain Model by Anatomical
Lowest new price: $55.00
The Human Brain Model is a life size replica of the human brain. Great for learning and demonstration. Let's face it. Looking at pictures of a brain is nice but when you want to study the brain the next best thing to a real brain is this human brain model. This life-size brain model is dissectable into three parts to show both internal and external structures.
- A detailed key that indicates the different sections of the brain.
- A sturdy base for display.
- Hand painted and made of heavy duty plastic for years of learning fun!
|Model Anatomy Professional Medical Acupuncture Dog IT-107 ARTMED
Lowest new price: $55.00
This model shows 72 useful acupuncture points on left side of the dog body marked with numerals. Made of PVC plastic. Used for veterinarian's reference.
MEASUREMENTS: 12" X 12" X 5" inch
- Model Anatomy
- Educational Model
- Fast Shipping
- Acupuncture Dog
|Ear 3d Laser 1lb Crystal, Anatomy, Pina
Lowest new price: $25.99
List price: $25.99
Brand: Blue Tree Publishing Inc.,
This beautiful crystal displays a three-dimensional laser image of the human ear. Sizes:1 Pound: 3"h, 2"w, 2"d. Details may vary. Great to show the structure for teaching. Great to give someone a ear to listen too.
- This beautiful crystal displays a three-dimensional laser image of the human outer ear.
- Great rendition of the human ear and many of its anatomical structures can be seen
- 1 Pound:3"h, 2"w, 2"d.
- Comes in a box
|Skeletons and More SM384DA Aged Femur Bones44; Left and Right
Lowest new price: $29.20
Brand: Skeletons And More
Life-size pair of aged Femur bones, get both a left and a right. Made of durable plastic, this 2nd quality skeleton may have some slight imperfections, slightly discolored in small areas or a bit rough on some edges, but majority of time in near perfect conditions.
- Made of durable plastic, this 2nd quality skeleton may have some slight imperfections,
- Made with the Best Quality Material with your child in mind.
- Top Quality Children's Item.
Page 3 of 17
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.