|Browse by Catagory:
Sports & Outdoor Play
Gym Sets, Climbers & Slides
Beanbags & Foot Bags
Pools & Water Fun
Kites & Wind Spinners
Pogo Sticks & Hoppers
Play Tents & Tunnels
Sandbox & Beach
Pretend & Dress-up
Action Figure Playsets
Scifi & Fantasy Figures
Train Set Accessories
Wooden Train Sets
Kangaroos & Koalas
Anatomy, Biology & Botany
Science & Discovery
Chemistry & Physics
Earth Sciences & Geology
Globes & Geography
Electronic & Robotic Kits
Remote Control Toys & Vehicles
Electric Powered Ride-ons
Birth to 24 Months
2 to 4 Years
5 to 7 Years
8 to 11 Years
12 to 15 Years
Novelty & Gag Toys
Melissa & Doug
Toys and Games
|Adventure Nature Kids - Bug Catcher, Habitat Bucket, Tongs, Magnifier, eBook & More. Perfect Toys Children 3-10 Years Old, Educational Exploration Set - Great Gift for Birthday & Christmas (12 Pieces)
Lowest new price: $19.97
Explore The Natural World With Your Kids!
Explore The Whole World With Nature Kids Bug Explorer Toys!
Are your kids ...
... interested in science?
... fascinated by nature?
... huge fans of weird bugs and flying insects?
... in love with being outdoors?
If your kids are anything like that, then this educational bug explorer set will fit the bill.
Quench their thirst for knowledge about nature with these inspiring toys. Each set comes with various toys and each toy serves a different purpose. Enhance their world exploring experiences without ever making them feel bored.
Happy & Entertained Kids - Happy Parents!
Watch your kids grow happier around nature. Allow them to observe closely what is going on around, catch little insects and crawling bugs!
Use the catcher critter case to hold, study and explore bugs, leaves and twigs from a closer perspective. The mesh ensures better views from multiple angles. Enjoy maximum observation no matter what.
Catch bugs or anything else that comes to mind with the tongs and tweezers. No need to get their hands dirty. Hold the zoom magnifier for a much closer inspection!
Help your kids explore different species, teach them about bug anatomy, have fun with colors and keep them busy for hours!
These Bug Explorer Toys Are Ideal For:
· ... backyard and garden fun.
· ... scouting and camping.
· ... field and forest trips.
· ... beach excursions.
· ... adventures into the wilderness.
· ... road trips and park picnics.
·... playground bug collecting.
· ... hiking, fishing and hunting.
What are you waiting for?
Unlock The World Of Nature Today! Click Add To Cart Now!
- ✅ THE MOST COMPLETE BUG EXPLORER SET: This Bug Explorer Toy Set Has Everything Your Kids Need to Facilitate Nature Exploring and Backyard Activities. Let Them Discover the Whole World Around Them, Come Closer to Nature and Embrace Its Beauty. Open the Pack and Discover a Catch Critter with Net, a Pair of Tongs, Bug Tweezers, Zoom Magnifier, Pipette and More Parts.
- ✅ MADE TO LAST - HIGH-QUALITY TOYS: All of Our Outdoor Activity Toys Are Made of High-Quality Plastic and Great Craftsmanship So as to Stand the Test of Time. They Are 100% Non Toxic, Safe for Your Little Ones. Ready to Withstand Some Heavy Duty Use Without Falling Apart After a While. Try Them Today and See for Yourself. Nothing but the Best for Your Children.
- ✅ PROMOTE ENDLESS FUN: Teach Your Kids About Different Kinds of Bugs and Colorful Insects. Show Them How Nature Works Its Magic. Allow Them to Explore the Unknown, Learn Many Interesting Things and Feel Confident About Themselves Again. Promote Collaboration, Creative Thinking, Imaginative Play, Sensory Exploration and Loads of Fun!
- ✅ MAKE THE MOST THOUGHTFUL GIFT EVER: No More Searching for the Coolest and Most Educational Kids' Toy Gift Set. 1elegant Proudly Presents the Greatest Bug Explorer Set. a Wonderful Gift Idea for Both Boys and Girls. Surprise Your Children at Their Next Birthday Party or Make the Loveliest Party Favors for Your Little Guests!
- ✅ CARRY THESE TOYS WITH YOU: These Educative Bug Explorer Toys Come in an Ergonomic Bottle That Facilitates Carrying and Storage to the Fullest. No More Missing Toys. No More Nagging. No More Sad Eyes. Keep All the Nature Exploring Tools Nice and Tidy Inside the Bucket Till the Next Time. Take Them with You Everywhere You Go.
|Luffy My First pet Plant Nano Marimo Moss Ball - Fun, Bright and Fluffy - Introduction to Green World - for Educational, DIY Projects - Instigate Natural Learning Habitat
Lowest new price: $5.90
What exactly is marimo?
Although typically referred to as a moss ball, marimo is actually a form of spherical algae that lives on the floors of freshwater lakes. These aquatic plants start out at approximately 0.6" (1.5cm) and grow at about 5 mm a year, eventually reaching sizes of up to 10" (25cm) and living for as long as a century.
What is so special about marimo?
Marimo is considered so rare and special in Japan that this aquatic plant was once declared a National Treasure and has a three day festival dedicated entirely to the marimo plant. Children in Japan even regard their marimo as favorite pets. More than just a plant, marimo has an intriguing history and is symbolic of eternal love, good luck and prosperity. Presently, this beautiful green algae has become quite popular and is making its way into homes all over the world.
What will my child need to do to take care of marimo?
A little love goes a long way with the low maintenance Luffy Nano Marimo Moss Balls. The only basic requirement for this aquatic plant is water. Marimo prefer room temperature water and minimal sunlight. For your plant to thrive, try to change the water approximately once every two weeks.
I am a teacher. What can my students learn from growing marimo?
Raising living marimo moss balls in the classroom not only brightens the atmosphere, but also provides a unique learning opportunity to teach students about the incredible history and symbolism of the beautiful green algae, and also the personal responsibility of growing a living plant. As this particular plant is fairly low maintenance, it encourages students of all ages and studies to delve deeper into the wonderful world of aquatic plants.
- EXTREMELY LOW MAINTENANCE AND EASY TO CARE FOR --- Because the beautiful Luffy Nano Marimo Moss Balls are so low maintenance and easy to care for, they make a perfect first plant or pet for children. Caring for marimo teach a child responsibility for a living thing, but since they have minimal survival requirements, a child won't get overwhelmed and will want to continue on with the wonderful journey of learning about botany and biology.
- CAN SURVIVE FOR A CENTURY --- With proper care, Luffy Nano Marimo Moss Balls can survive for many years, even up to a century (100 years). With minimal requirements, such as indirect sunlight and biweekly water changes, these fascinating aquatic plants thrive for so long that they can be passed down from generation to generation making them an extraordinary living family heirloom.
- INTERESTING AND ENLIGHTENING MARIMO HISTORY --- Along with learning about the responsibilities of raising a living organism, children can also learn about the interesting history and symbolism of the intriguing Luffy Nano Marimo Moss Balls. Originally discovered in 1823, this rare and exotic algae has now become a popular aquatic plant all around the world. According to Japanese folklore, marimo is symbolic of good luck and eternal love.
- EDUCATIONAL NATURAL LEARNING HABITAT --- The exciting package of six Luffy Nano Marimo Moss Balls can be split up and placed in different entertaining and educational natural learning habitats. All sorts of aquatic life love to live with and swim around marimo, such as colorful betta fish, amusing sea monkeys and fascinating triops. Combining various types of organisms doubles the fun and the learning experience.
- GREAT FOR KID-FRIENDLY PROJECTS & GIFTS --- With so many creative projects to do with the Luffy Nano Marimo Moss Balls, parents and teachers have fun with kids of all ages while learning about a different culture. Everyone can create their own unique mini aquarium by placing marimo in a clear glass vessel and adding decorations like shells, stones and other living marine life. Find a corked bottle and some colorful crystals to make a clever gift that your child can give to a relative or friend.
|Insect and Butterfly Habitat Cage Terrarium Pop-up 12 X 12 X 12 Inches
Lowest new price: $9.99
This professional portable pop-up terrarium is for raising and breeding butterflies and other insects. Professional version butterfly habitat is more square, sits straight, does not rock or move.
When unfolded the unit measures 12 x 12 x 12 inches.
1 x Butterfly Habitat Terrarium.
1 x Quick start guide manual.
1. After opening your cage, the PVC side will be creased from folding. Get the creases out quickly by blow drying the PVC with a hair dryer for about 5 minutes, or place PVC toward warm sun to relax wrinkles.
2. Always close the cage door so the zippers meet at the TOP CENTER. If a caterpillar is somewhere on the zipper, this will allow you to zip down the other side to open.
3. Clean the cage after a disease outbreak or at season's end by soaking it in a 5% bleach solution (19 parts water to 1 part bleach) for about 20 minutes. The cage can be soaked in a tub or laundry tub.
4. Rinse your cage with water and then let it sun dry- hang it on a clothesline or put a rock on the floor so it won't blow away.
5. When folding the cage for storage, place your hands on opposite upper corners of the cage and press one corner in to fold the cage flat.
6. Store the cage flat in a closet, under bed, behind a couch, etc..
- Includes a quick start guide manual to raise butterflies. Professional version butterfly habitat is more square, sits straight, does not rock or move.
- Clear vinyl window panel for students and families an unforgettable opportunity to watch caterpillars change into chrysalides and then emerge as beautiful Monarch, Painted Lady or Black Swallowtail Butterflies.
- Five mesh panels for good airflow. Fine mesh and zipper closing will stop wasps, tiny ants, and other predator insects.
- Collapsible design for easy storage and reusable, the unfolded measures: 12 x 12 x 12 inches. The wings of a new butterfly are not risk of breaking when trying to stir up.
- Large zipper side opening for easy feed your butterflies, then release them into the wild. Butterflies will often land on little hands and faces before flying away.
|Nature Bound Bug & Butterfly Net with Nylon Netting and Floating Handle Toy
Lowest new price: $9.99
List price: $10.99
Brand: Nature Bound
Bug and Butterfly Net rugged enough to catch lizards, gentle enough for butterflies. Kids have hours of fun as they catch most anything that flies or crawls. Even great for water play. Get up, get out, get Nature Bound!
- DURABLE: Strong nylon mesh netting
- FUN: Floating handle means it won't sink in the lake or stream
- TAKE EVERYWHERE: Removable handle for ease of travel
- EXPLORE: Butterfly net, and bug net use. Ages 3+
|Ant Dreamworks, LED Lighted Ant Works Farm Castle, Live Ant Viewing Habitat Eatable Blue Gel Nutrition, Educational Toy, Study Behavior of Ants (Attention Live Ant is not included)
Lowest new price: $25.59
Not just a fun toy for kids!
- It's a fascinating LEARNING EXPERIENCE! Ants are one of the best teachers for kids to observe their behaviors and learn from their hardworking, diligence, endurance, teamworking, and life cycle.
- It's SCIENCE, BIOLOGY, and MATH. Take this chance to teach the kids the fun and inspiring facts about ants!
- It's all about CREATING QUALITY TIME and bonding opportunities between adults and kids by watching ants, rather than playing video games (!), keeping kids busy and concentrating on the ecosystem.
- It's simply PRESSURE RELIEF! Ants are quietly working and digging in the clear gel. Their small bodies are full of power!
1. Live ants are not included. Please buy ants from trustworthy sources and carefully check if they arrive alive and kicking. If you catch them yourselves, please look for ants over 1/4" long.
2. Normally the ants will live for about 2 to 6 months. Here are a few recommendations to keep them live longer.
- Have the ant farm ready before the ants check in
- First 24 hours are critical. Leave them alone in a quiet place before the digging starts
- No feeding needed, the gel is nutritious and sustains the ants
- Always tighten the lid to avoid ants escaping
- Queen ant is not a must, but having one in the system will help the colony survive longer.
Product Size: 6.5'' x 5.5'' x 1.25''
Ant Habitat with Nutrient Gel x1, Magnifying Glass x1, Little Stick x1, Manual x1, Adapter x1, LED Illuminator.
Power Adapter Specification:
Input: AC 110V/220 - 240V
Output: DC 5V/300mA (Non-constant Voltage)
Warning: Not for children under 36 months.
- A SPECTACULAR HABITAT FOR ANTS- Children can watch ants create 3D tunnels and society. It's amazing to observe the ants at night by turning on your LED lights. An ant aperture designed on the lid makes easier for loading ants into the container and more convenience of ventilation. Usually 15-20 ants for keeping.
- BLUE GEL WITH NUTRITION- Patent Product. The translucent gel developed exclusively not only offers a new and unique perspective from that of soil-based habitats, but also contains nutrients instead of preservatives which will do harm to ants. So you don't need to feed your ants and don't have to worry that the gel would be swallowed by children because it's edible!
- PREMIUM QUALITY- Our container is made of 4mm thick acrylic material, unlike other cheaply made knock off. Our ant farm is heavier and safer. PACKAGE INCLUDES- Ant Habitat with Nutrient Gel x1, Magnifying Glass x1, Little Stick x1, Manual x1, Adapter x1, LED Illuminator x1.Product Size: 6.5'' x 5.5'' x 1.25''
- ATTENTION- Live ants are not included. Please source harvester ants from trustable supplier and carefully check if they arrive alive. Power adapter specification: Input: AC 110V/220 - 240V; Output: DC 5V/300mA (Non-constant Voltage).
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - NAVAdeal are backed by 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back.
|Insect Lore Butterfly Pavilion - Large Habitat Hatching Kit With Voucher For 10 Caterpillars
Lowest new price: $38.95
List price: $29.99
Brand: Insect Lore
Insect Lore Live Butterfly Pavilion
Experience nature up close with the Live Butterfly Pavilion from Insect Lore. This enthralling educational kit gives kids the opportunity to observe butterflies through every stage of their lifecycle. Children ages four and up can observe ten real caterpillars eat and grow to form their chrysalis, then emerge as Painted Lady butterflies. Children will love feeding the butterflies in their included observation habitat and then releasing them into the wild.
Live Butterfly Pavilion
At a Glance:
Age: 4 years and up
Requirements:Larvae, which are available with the included mail-in coupon ($5 shipping and handling required; ships to all U.S. states except Hawaii).
Warranty: Insect Lore guarantees that at least 6 of the 10 butterfly larvae sent through the mail will metamorphose into adult butterflies.
Live Caterpillars Mailed Directly to You
Watch larvae turn into butterflies! View larger.
2-foot habitat, guide, dropper, and coupon. View larger.
The Butterfly Pavilion comes with a coupon to send away for ten caterpillars. The caterpillars are hatched from eggs in a butterfly nursery and mailed to your home in a special clear container, complete with caterpillar food.
Keeping the caterpillars out of direct sunlight, children can watch them eat, grow, and after seven to ten days, form their chrysalides and begin their transformation into butterflies. The transformation from caterpillar to butterfly normally takes two to three weeks: seven to ten days in caterpillar stage, and seven to ten days in chrysalis stage. Insect Lore guarantees that at least six of the ten caterpillars you receive will grow into adult butterflies.
Live caterpillars and food
Observe the Metamorphosis Up Close
The Butterfly Pavilion comes with a pop-up butterfly observation habitat, which is a cylindrical mesh container measuring 2 feet tall. Once the caterpillars become chrysalides, they can be transferred to the habitat, where they will complete their transformation into adult Painted Lady butterflies. Children will be excited to keep a close eye on the changing chrysalides and watch this seemingly magical metamorphosis.
Your Very Own Butterflies
Once the butterflies emerge, children can have lots of fun feeding them and watching them eat. The kit comes with a dropper for squeezing sugar water into the habitat for the butterflies to drink. It is recommended that flowers be placed in the habitat for the butterflies to rest on while they enjoy their meals. Kids will delight in observing the butterflies unfurl their proboscises to suck up the sugar water.
If you receive your butterflies during warmer weather, when temperatures are above 55 degrees, you can experience the excitement of releasing the butterflies into the wild. Caterpillars are available for delivery year-round, so if yours arrive in a colder month, you can keep your fully-grown butterflies in the mesh habitat for their lifespan, which is about two to four weeks.
Additional mail-in certificates are available for order, so once you've released your butterflies, you can reuse the Butterfly Pavilion and experience the magic of metamorphosis again and again.
What's in the Box
Mesh butterfly habitat, feeding dropper, activity guide, complete instructions, and mail-in coupon for ten caterpillars and food
- Caterpillars become butterflies before their curious eyes
- Become a butterfly farmer
- Comes with certificate for 6-10 caterpillars, a 2 foot tall pop-up pavilion with zippered entry, feeding eyedropper and guide
- Available only in the Continental USA and Alaska
- Requires an additional $5 priority shipping fee for the caterpillar
- Please allow 2 weeks for larvae to arrive on your doorstep
- Mature butterflies take about 2 weeks to develop and may be released outdoors in temperatures above 55 degrees Fahrenheit
|Insect Lore Ant Farm - Two Sided Ant Mountain- Includes Habitat, Sand And Voucher for Live Ants
Lowest new price: $24.99
List price: $26.99
Brand: Insect Lore
Become a Myrmecologist (a person who studies ants), while watching a colony of Harvester Ants burrow underground to create an amazing network of subterranean tunnels, walkways, and secret chambers. Observe these hard working critters work cooperatively to tunnel, explore, and forage throughout their rugged environment. Includes Escape-Proof Two-Sided viewing habitat, special "easy dig" sand, Sand Rod for Tunneling, and a Certificate to Redeem your Colony of 25-50 Harvester Ants. First step: sending in your voucher. Once they arrive, set up Ant Mountain by carefully following the step-by-step instructions to to pour the sand into the flat side of the mountain, add some water, allow to dry and add the critters in! Ants are Fascinating to watch, so you'll spend hours discovering and observing their habitat and getting to know the ants. Recognize their favorite food to eat - Celery, Apples, Carrots, maybe even Peanut Butter. Try to find a queen, alpha ant. Identify the insect's head, thorax, abdomen, six jointed legs, and a harden outside shell up close and personal! Compare Harvester Ants to the Carpenter Ants, Odorous House Ants, Pavement Ants, or any of the other ones you find outside. Provides hours of fun for students or families mixed in with interest education and responsibility. Recommended for Children 6 years old and above.
- Encourage Your Child To Be A Myrmecologist (A Person Who Studies Ants) While Observing Live Ants Survive And Interact In their Natural Environment.
- Includes: Two-Sided Viewing Habitat (Escape-Proof /Locking Lid), Easy Dig Sand, Sand Rod For Tunneling, A Certificate To Mail Away For A Colony Of Live Harvester Ants, And Activity/Instruction Manual.
- Watch Your Insect Lore Colony Of Harvester Ants Excavate Sand, Work Together, Problem Solve, And Forage For Food.
- Teaches Responsibility: Feed Ants Tiny Bites Of Celery, Carrot, Or Apple Every Three Days And A Couple Drops Of Water On The Fourth Day.
- Ants Are Guaranteed To Be Delivered Alive And Thriving. Recommended For Children 6 Years And Above.
|Uncle Milton Ant Farm Live Ant Habitat, 60th Ant-iversary Edition, Rainforest Science
Lowest new price: $19.99
Brand: Uncle Milton
See the amazing behavior of live ants in a whole new way with the 60th Ant-iversary versions of the classic Ant Farm toy-featuring a sleek new design, different colors, and 3D lenticular scenes with ant worlds of the future! Watch ants dig tunnels and move mountains in the unique, escape proof design. Includes Ant ports with Ant way connector tubes that you can use to connect the ants to other Ant Farm habitats. Assortment of 3 designs.
- See the amazing behavior of ants with a close-up view of their underground world!
- Observe as ants dig tunnels, build bridges and move mountains in perlite sand
- Includes an Ant Watchers' Manual: a fact-filled guide to ants and their fascinating behaviors
- Sturdy, contemporary design in bright colors, connectible to other Ant Farm habitats for a more complex ant community
- Order ants online or collect them in your neighborhood (requires adult supervision). Uncle Milton ships ants only within the continental USA; STEM: Biology, Zoology, Entomology
|Nature Bound Critter Cage Bug Catcher Habitat Kit with Activity Booklet, Green, 8.5" x 5.75" x 8"
Lowest new price: $12.99
List price: $14.99
Brand: Nature Bound
Kids will get outside and explore nature with this fun insect activity kit. It's easy to open the swinging door and insert leaves, sticks, food, and water while studying insects or small reptiles. Gentle enough for small bugs, tough enough for active kids. We have even included an activity booklet to make learning fun and easy. A perfect gift idea or use it in the classroom. A favorite of kids and teachers alike this habitat has a sturdy base to prevent tipping over. No batteries required.
- Safe observation of insects: sturdy construction with fabric mesh and carrying handle.
- Includes bonus booklet: our exclusive field guide means kids learn while they have fun.
- Easy open hatch: hinged door makes it easy to insert insects, leaves, water, and food.
- Portable size: 8.5 x 5.75 x 8 inches means it's great for home or classroom use. A STEM toy!
- Great gift: a perfect gift or for classroom use. Ages 4 +
|Back Yard Insect Cage Bug House with Catching Tools for Little Critters(colors may vary)
Lowest new price: $2.61
Lowest used price: $5.38
List price: $9.99
CATCH BUGS AND KEEP THEM SAFE IN THIS BUG CAGE ZOO. COMES WITH MAGNIFY GLASS CHOCKING HAZARD - CONTAINS SMALL PARTS - NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3
- Cute Bug house complete with magnify glass, cataching tools and transfer box
- Listing is for ONE bug house
Page 4 of 36
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.