|Browse by Catagory:
Sports & Outdoor Play
Gym Sets, Climbers & Slides
Beanbags & Foot Bags
Pools & Water Fun
Kites & Wind Spinners
Pogo Sticks & Hoppers
Play Tents & Tunnels
Sandbox & Beach
Pretend & Dress-up
Action Figure Playsets
Scifi & Fantasy Figures
Train Set Accessories
Wooden Train Sets
Kangaroos & Koalas
Anatomy, Biology & Botany
Science & Discovery
Chemistry & Physics
Earth Sciences & Geology
Globes & Geography
Electronic & Robotic Kits
Remote Control Toys & Vehicles
Electric Powered Ride-ons
Birth to 24 Months
2 to 4 Years
5 to 7 Years
8 to 11 Years
12 to 15 Years
Novelty & Gag Toys
Melissa & Doug
Toys and Games
|Bluestar Beginner Microscope Kit, Science Kit for kids with LED, 100X, 400x, and 1200x Magnification
Lowest new price: $15.00
List price: $29.99
This magnification set actually allows children to see quite a bit. Absolutely an ideal
gift to arouse children' s interest to explore the nature. You can also accompany the
children to explore the magic of nature, so that children under the guidance of
1.Open the batteries compartment door after unscrewing the protecting screw.
2.Insert 2AA batteries, as directed in the compartment's bottom.
3.Put back the protecting screw.
4.Put a slide with the tissue or organism you want to observe on the tray, fixed under
the two blockers.
5.Point the light up, and switch it on.
6.Open the eyepiece cover.
7.Before change objectives on nosepiece from the low to high magnification, Lift the nose
piece as much as possible with the upper whee,avoid hitting the stage.
8.Adjust the focus with the coarse adjustment, and adjust the eyepiece to your eyesight
by turning it gently.Please be patient.
9.Adjust the light intensity with the light control knod. Too much light can crush some
low contrast details.If you still feel strong light, you can put a layer of thin paper.
1.If you can not see the specimen after careful focus, it may be that the contents of the
specimen are not in the field of view. Slowly move the specimen and focus again. So
please be patient, maybe we need move multiple times to observe the target successfully.
2.Without anything on the objective stage, don't look down the eyepiece when the LED
light is lighted
3.Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
It's just a kids' toy, and its magnification is for reference only. If you have any other
problem about our product, please feel free to contact us, and we will deal with it for
- It is a very good quality plastic microscope for beginners. It is not easy to break and don't hurt the kids.
- Introduces a key scientific tool in a fun way. It has components for them to understand how microscopes work.
- Forward-facing rotating turret provides 100x, 400x, and 1200x magnifications. Beginner microscope provides high magnification for educational applications. Encourages scientific exploration and discovery,
- It is a good gift for kids, educational toy includes everything necessary for a child to be introduced to science and get started dissecting specimens. They will love the new things under the microscope.
- Monocular viewing head with LED, comes with multi-piece accessory kit. Requires 2AA batteries (No including )
|NSI 150x/450x/900x Microscope Kit
Lowest new price: $22.99
List price: $24.99
22249 Features: -Perfect for budding scientists. -View microscopic specimens at up to 900x actual size. -Reflecting mirror for natural illumination. -Ages 8 and up. Gender: -Boy/Girl. Category: -Cognition. Minimum Age Requirement: -8 Years And Up. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -3.75 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -12 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -12 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -2 Pounds.
- View microscopic specimens at up to 900x actual size
- Includes prepared and blank slides and laboratory accessories
- Built in light for direct illumination
|AmScope SE306R-PZ Forward Binocular Stereo Microscope, WF10x and WF20x Eyepieces, 10X-80X Magnification, 2X and 4X Objectives, Upper and Lower Halogen Light Source, Pillar Stand, 120V
Lowest new price: $137.75
List price: $137.75
This binocular pillar-stand stereo microscope offers three magnification powers, 20X, 40X & 80X. It comes with a versatile illumination system that provides both incident (top) lighting and transmitted (bottom) illumination. You can choose between incident illumination shining down onto the object or transmitted illumination through the frosted stage plate. The first is used for the observation of three-dimensional objects and the second for the observation of slides. This microscope offers high resolution and good depth within a broad field of view. It gives sharp clear stereo images. Its 45 degree inclined binocular head ensures an easy observation and rubber eye-guards provide further comfort. This microscopy system is a great instrument for many applications. It can be used in geology, forestry, archaeology, agriculture and biology. It is appropriate for educational purposes in hospitals and schools. It is great for the exploration of the world of surface details and fine structures of various materials like wood, metal, solder, semiconductor and stone. It is perfect for the examination of insects, plants, rocks, stamps, coins, jewel, soldered points, microelectronic components or virtually any three dimensional objects. This scope is an ideal tool for watchmaker, jeweler, engraver, dies-maker, philatelist, coin collector, students, and etc. It comes with first-class quality and affordable price. It is brand new in factory-sealed box. Its retail value is above $650.
- 20X-40X-80X stereo magnification settings
- High quality widefield optical glass lenses
- Forward widefield binocular head
- Sturdy all metal framework pillar stand
- Built-in incident (top) and transmitted (bottom) lights
- CB 7101S1 72-Pieces Blank Microscope Slides & 100-Pieces Square Cover Glass
- Karter Scientific 206D2 Plastic Petri Dishes, 60 mm x 15 mm, 3 Vents, Sterile (Pack of 10)
- AmScope PS25 Prepared Microscope Slide Set for Basic Biological Science Education, 25 Slides, Includes Fitted Wooden Case
- AmScope MD35 New Microscope Imager Digital USB Camera, Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- AmScope PS50A Prepared Microscope Slide Set for Basic Biological Science Education, 50 Biology and Pathology Slides, Includes Fitted Wooden Case
- AmScope ML-A-A Microscope Immersion Oil, 1/4 Oz
- AmScope PS100A Prepared Microscope Slide Set for Basic Biological Science Education, 100 Slides, Set A, Includes Fitted Wooden Case
- AMSCOPE-KIDS 48pcs Kids Plastic Prepared Microscope Slides of Animals Insects Plants Flowers Sample Specimens for Stereo Microscopes
- eBoot Plastic Petri Dish Sterile Dishes with Lid, 100 mm and 60 mm, 20 Pieces
- AmScope LED-144W-ZK White Adjustable 144 LED Ring Light Illuminator for Stereo Microscope & Camera
|ShinMor Science Microscope Kit for Children 100x 400x 1200x Refined Scientific Instruments Toy Set for Early Education (Red)
Lowest new price: $18.99
List price: $18.99
There is no doubt that every kid has strong curiosity to the magical nature.
They yearn for exploring the nature by themselves.
They want to discover the science in a fun way.
But in most cases,they know the nature by watching TV,reading book or taking biology lesson.
However,ShinMor microscope provides a new style for kids to learn.
No matter at school or at home,they can observe the specimen by themselves and enjoy a happy time.
Leading kids to close the nature,to a large extent,free them from the video game or TV drama and enrich their life.
MICROSCOPE OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open the batteries compartment door after unscrewing the protecting screw
2. put batteries, open the power switch, the light will turn on
3. Counterclockwise to let the focus wheel to raise up, adjust the light brightness
4. Put into the specimen carrier, observe goal is to light mouth, choose objective lens (conversion ratio), make objective lens is close to the specimen
5. Through the eyepiece to view, meantime to adjust the focal length clockwise, until to see the clear picture
You will get at one time:
1 x Microscope
2 x Collecting Bottles
4 x Glass Slides
1 x Sample Slides
1 x Tweezers
1 x Collecting Box
Without anything on the objective tray, don't look down the eyepiece when the LED light is lighted.
- A Good Introductory Children's Microscope -- Premium quality: The microscope is made of ABS acrylic. The parts are robust and not easy to be broken.LED lighting illumination design, easy to use microscope in Insufficient light.A great educational science toy kit for students from 5 to 12. Package contains small accessories, not for children under 3 years
- Observing More Clearly -- The microscope features 3 levels of magnification(100X, 400X and 1200X).They do give good clear images that should be more than adequate for most children's applications
- More 'Practical' -- Has a good sizes stage with holding clips (for samples) and an under stage light (to illuminate the sample from below). The under stage light can be adjusted for brightness using the wheel adjacent to the stage
- YOU WILL GET AT ONE TIME ：1 x microscope, 4 x Blank labels, 1 x Tweezer, 1 x Plastic ware, 2 x Collection bottle. Package size:19*9*24cm.Features an LED light, but 2 AA batteries are required and none are provided due to shipping safety
- 12 MONTHS WARRANTY: Worry-Free Guarantee. 90 days refund or replace for no reason. Problems will be solved as soon as possible during these 1 year. Please feel free to conatct us if there are anything we can do for you
|Learning Resources Zoomy 2.0 Handheld Digital Microscope, Blue
Lowest new price: $40.19
List price: $59.99
Brand: Learning Resources
This freshly updated, all-in-one handheld digital microscope gives early scientific study a whole new perspective, and is easy for young children to use. Zoom 2.0 magnifies up to 54x and allows students to closely analyze the structure of objects in greater detail than ever before. Use with a computer, projector, or interactive whiteboard. Uploads and connects via USB. Features maximum photo resolution of 1600 x 1200 pixels, VGA CMOS sensor, 8 LED lights, and 2 lens adapters. Compatible with PC and Mac. Measures 21/2"L and 21/2"H.
- Amazing all-in-one digital microscope brings technology into the hands of young learners and sparks a natural curiosity about scientific observation and investigation
- Egg-shaped microscope fits perfectly in a child's hand and can be positioned in any angle over objects to view them magnified 54x. View them immediately on your computer, projector, or interactive whiteboard, or take video or still photos to be used later
- Plugs directly into your computer, projector, or interactive whiteboard. Compatible with Mac and PC (XP, Vista, Win 7-10) and is automatically recognized as a USB device
- Compatible with Mac and PC (XP, Vista, Win 7-10) and is automatically recognized as a USB device
- Ideal for ages 4+
|Little World Science Kits for Kids Beginner Microscope with LED 100X 400X and 1200X
Lowest new price: $15.99
Brand: Little World
Microscopes are widely used in education, lab research, biology, metallurgy, engineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and in the medical, forensic science, and veterinary industries.
Beginner compound microscope provides with high magnification for educational purpose.
This beginner microscope kit, forward-facing rotating turret with 100x, 400x and 1200x magnifications refined stereo science scientific instrument toy set, is quite sturdy for a starter kit. This magnification set actually allows children to see quite a bit. Absolutely an ideal gift to arouse children' s interest to explore the nature.
Please do not look down at the eyepiece with LED light on when there's nothing on the stage.
What's in the box?
(1) plastic container
(6) blank labels
(5) specimens of glass
(2) collecting bottles
This item is solely sold by Little World. Please pay attention to this while making your purchase, in case of any future after-sale service.
- Babrit educational microscope kit encourages scientific exploration and discovery, introduces a key scientific tool in a fun way
- Beginner compound microscope provides high magnification for educational applications, 100X, 400x, and 1200x Magnification
- Fun educational toy includes everything necessary for a child to be introduced to science and get started dissecting specimens
- Monocular viewing head with LED; comes with multi-piece accessory kit; Requires 2 AA batteries (Not included)
- This item is solely sold by Little World. Please pay attention to this while making your purchase, in case of any future after-sale service
|My First Lab Prepared Slide Set Combo Pack - Creepy Crawlies & Extraordinary Ordinary
Lowest new price: $11.25
List price: $17.99
Brand: My First Lab
Model: PS52 & PS53
My First Lab Creepy Crawlies and Extraordinary Ordinary Prepared slide sets. With this bundle you get two great sets of prepared slides from the makers of My First Lab microscopes. The slide set includes the following prepared slides: Earthworm, planaria, ant, mosquito leg, honeybee mouth, cork, the letter "e" printed small on paper, straight and curly human hair, tobacco, and three color dyed fibers. Product contains glass. Adult supervision recommended.
- Combination Prepared Slide Pack
- Real Glass Slides
- High Quality Specimens
- Combo Pack features 10 Prepared Slides
- Collect all 4 sets!
|Learning Resources Wow & Wonder STEM Science Set, 24 Pieces
Lowest new price: $16.81
List price: $29.99
Brand: Learning Resources
Discover the wonders of colors, magnets, bubbles and more with these super fun experiments and kid-cool tools. Ten Double-sided Activity Cards include easy-to-follow experiments for mixing colors, exploring the power of magnets, and even creating your own bubble solution. Includes a bubble wand and dish, 2 test tubes in a stand, horseshoe magnet, Twisty Droppers, Color Mixing Glasses with 6 color lenses, and Activity Guide. Bubble wand measures 41/2" in diameter.
- Discover the wonders of colors, magnets, bubbles, and more with these super-fun experiments and kid-cool tools
- Changing colors, making bubbles, and using a magnet will attract kids to this set
- Through play, kids will gain the basic foundation for following directions, sequencing steps of an experiment, using tools, and observing (and playing with) the results
- Part of the Primary Science line that gets children discovering, exploring, and experimenting with safe and fun products that encourage an early love of science and help foster the development of STEM skills
- Ideal for ages 3+
|AmScope PS25P Prepared Microscope Slide Set for Basic Biological Science Education, 25 Slides, Includes Fitted Plastic Case
Lowest new price: $18.97
List price: $18.97
The AmScope PS25P microscope slide set includes 25 prepared slides of a variety of specimens including plants, insects, and animal tissues used in basic biology education. The samples are preserved in cedar wood oil and sealed with a coverslip to preserve specimens and prevent contamination. Labeling on each slide identifies specimens. Slides are composed of optical glass for clear viewing and are 3 x 1 x 0.4 inches/75 x 25 x 1mm (H x W x D, where H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) The set comes in a fitted plastic case to prevent breakage and ease handling.
Slide specimens include coprimus mushroom (cross section), dense connective tissue (section), dog cardiac muscle (longitudinal section), dog esophagus (cross section), dog skeletal muscle (longitudinal section and cross section), dog stomach (section), honeybee worker leg-composite (whole mount), house bee mouth parts (whole mount), human blood (smear), hydra (longitudinal section), Hydrilla verticillata leaf (whole mount), Lilium anther (cross section), Lilium ovary (cross section), nymphaea of apustio stem (cross section), onion epidermis (whole mount), pig motor nerve (section mount), pine leaf (cross section), pine stem (cross section), pumpkin stem (cross section), rabbit spinal cord (cross section), rabbit testis (section), sunflower stem (cross section), Tilia stem (cross section), young root of broad bean (cross section), Zea stem (cross section).
Microscopes are instruments used to enhance the resolution of an object or image. Types include compound, stereo, or digital. Compound microscopes use a compound optical system with an objective lens and an eyepiece. Stereo microscopes show object depth in a three-dimensional image. Digital microscopes are used to display an image on a monitor, rather than looking through a lens. Microscopes can have monocular (one), binocular (two), or trinocular (three) eyepieces, with varying magnification abilities. Magnification ability refers to the size of an image. Resolution, also known as resolvant power, refers to the clarity of the image. The interaction between field of view (FOV), numerical aperture (NA), and working distance (WD) determines resolution. Microscopes can control magnification through a fixed focus, or through a range of adjustments. They can also utilize LED, fluorescent, and mirror light sources to help control viewing capabilities. Microscopes are widely used in education, lab research, biology, metallurgy, engineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and in the medical, forensic science, and veterinary industries.
United Scope manufactures microscopy equipment and accessories under the brand name AmScope. The company, founded in 1996, is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
What's in the Box?
- (25) Prepared slides
- Fitted plastic case
- Set of 25 prepared slides, including plants, insects, and animal tissues, for use in biological education
- Samples preserved in cedar wood oil and sealed with a coverslip to preserve specimens and prevent contamination
- Labeling provides specimen identification
- Slides are composed of optical glass for clear viewing
- Set comes in fitted plastic storage box to prevent breakage and ease handling
|Smithsonian Microscope in Carrying Case 300x/600x and 1200x with slide kit NN22244
Lowest new price: $49.99
View Microscopic specimens at up to 1200x actual size. Also view microscopic specimens at 300x & 600x. Microscope comes with metal base. Includes prepare and black slides and laboratory accessories. Built in Light for direct illumination.
- Microscope with metal base
- 5 Prepared plastic slides
- 7 blank plastic slides
- Built in Light for direct illumination
Page 3 of 226
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.