|Browse by Catagory:
Sports & Outdoor Play
Gym Sets, Climbers & Slides
Beanbags & Foot Bags
Pools & Water Fun
Kites & Wind Spinners
Pogo Sticks & Hoppers
Play Tents & Tunnels
Sandbox & Beach
Pretend & Dress-up
Action Figure Playsets
Scifi & Fantasy Figures
Train Set Accessories
Wooden Train Sets
Kangaroos & Koalas
Anatomy, Biology & Botany
Science & Discovery
Chemistry & Physics
Earth Sciences & Geology
Globes & Geography
Electronic & Robotic Kits
Remote Control Toys & Vehicles
Electric Powered Ride-ons
Birth to 24 Months
2 to 4 Years
5 to 7 Years
8 to 11 Years
12 to 15 Years
Novelty & Gag Toys
Melissa & Doug
Toys and Games
|Microcosmos EZ-scope LED Mini Portable Pocket Biological Science Paper Microscope with Gift box
Lowest new price: $16.99
List price: $16.99
It's a real microscope! with magnification and resolution sufficient for imaging live individual cells, cellular organelles, embryos, swimming bacteria andpetri dish
much more. Because it is so affordable and can be used anywhere, it brings science to your daily life, whether that means looking at what's growing in your
flower pot or watching bacteria from your mouth or analyzing the bee stinger that got your thumb.EZ-scopr is a real microscope with sufficient for imaging
living individual cells, cellular organelles, embryos, swimming cells and much more.Our goal is to encourage and enable the curious explorer in each of us
and make science happen anywhere, anytime. EZ-scope is born to bring microscope out of science laboratories and into hand of people around the world.
box and instruction
microscope slide sets
plastic pipette set
- It's a real microscope! with magnification and resolution sufficient for imaging live individual cells, cellular organelles, embryos, swimming bacteria and much more.
- Very affordable and can be used anywhere so it brings science to your daily life, whether that means looking at what's growing in your flower pot or watching bacteria from your mouth or analyzing the bee stinger that got your thumb.
- Encourage and enable the curious explorer in each of us and make science happen anywhere, anytime.
- EZ-scope is born to bring microscope out of science laboratories and into hand of people around the world.
- Indoor or outdoor durability: water-proof, tear-proof construction and designed to last for years
|NSI 150x/450x/900x Microscope Kit
Lowest new price: $11.00
List price: $24.99
22249 Features: -Perfect for budding scientists. -View microscopic specimens at up to 900x actual size. -Reflecting mirror for natural illumination. -Ages 8 and up. Gender: -Boy/Girl. Category: -Cognition. Minimum Age Requirement: -8 Years And Up. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -3.75 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -12 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -12 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -2 Pounds.
- View microscopic specimens at up to 900x actual size
- Includes prepared and blank slides and laboratory accessories
- Built in light for direct illumination
|CapitolBrand M3504-E Borosilicate Glass Economy Grade Plain Microscope Slides, 1 x 3" Size, 1mm Thickness (72 slides)
Lowest new price: $8.96
List price: $8.96
The Ample Scientific Nexcope CM202 Basic Monocular Compound Microscope has a locked-in 10x widefield eyepiece, a forward-facing nosepiece with three DIN achromatic objectives, LED illumination, separate coarse and fine focus, a 0.65 NA condenser with iris diaphragm, and a plain stage with stage clips. The monocular viewing head has a fixed inclination to reduce eye and neck strain. An eyepiece pointer is used to identify features for students. The forward-facing nosepiece has three DIN achromatic objectives that provide color correction of magnified images. A forward-facing nosepiece eases changing objectives. The 40xR objective is retractable and spring-loaded to prevent damage to the slide or objective when focusing. A compound microscope is used for inspection and dissection of specimens when two-dimensional images are desired.
The microscope has lower (diascopic) brightfield illumination that transmits light up through the specimen for enhanced visibility of translucent and transparent objects. Brightfield (BF) illumination allows the specimen to absorb light, resulting in a dark image on a light background. The LED light source provides bright, cool light for working with temperature-sensitive or live specimens, and operates on AC power, or on a rechargeable battery for cordless operation. The condenser has an iris diaphragm to optimize the amount of light illuminating the specimen. The plain stage has an opening for light transmission, and stage clips to secure the slide or specimen in place while viewing. Separate coarse and fine focus knobs speed focusing. A built-in slip clutch system prevents damage to the focus mechanism or objectives. The frame is made of die-cast aluminum.
|Microscope Head and Optics Specifications|
|Head inclination||45 degrees|
|Eyepiece (18mm)||WF10x with pointer|
|Objectives, DIN achromatic||4x, 10x, 40xR (retractable)|
|Microscope Illumination and Stage Specifications|
|Focus type||Separate coarse and fine|
|Power||120V or (4) rechargeable NiMH batteries|
Microscopes are instruments used to enhance the resolution of an object or image. Types include compound, stereo, or digital. Compound microscopes use a compound optical system with an objective lens and an eyepiece. Stereo microscopes show object depth in a three-dimensional image. Digital microscopes are used to display an image on a monitor, rather than looking through a lens. Microscopes can have monocular (one), binocular (two), or trinocular (three) eyepieces, with varying magnification abilities. Magnification ability refers to the size of an image. Resolution, also known as resolvant power, refers to the clarity of the image. The interaction between field of view (FOV), numerical aperture (NA), and working distance (WD) determines resolution. Microscopes can control magnification through a fixed focus, or through a range of adjustments. They can also utilize LED, fluorescent, and mirror light sources to help control viewing capabilities. Microscopes are widely used in education, lab research, biology, metallurgy, engineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and in the medical, forensic science, and veterinary industries.
Ample Scientific manufactures microscopes, centrifuges, and other lab equipment. The company, founded in 1985, is headquartered in Norcross, GA.
What's in the Box?
- Ample Scientific Nexcope CM202 Basic Monocular Compound Microscope
- WF10x eyepiece, 18mm
- 4x DIN achromatic objective
- 10x DIN achromatic objective
- 40xR (retractable) DIN achromatic objective
- Battery charger/power adapter
- (4) rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Dust cover
- Compound microscope provides high magnification for biological use and educational applications
- Monocular viewing head with locked-in 18mm 10x widefield eyepiece with pointer and fixed 45-degree vertical inclination to reduce eye and neck strain
- Forward-facing nosepiece and 4x, 10x, and 40xR (retractable) DIN achromatic objectives that provide color correction of magnified images
- Brightfield, LED illumination and 0.65 NA condenser with iris diaphragm and dimmer for clear examination and light control
- Plain stage with clips secures slide in place, and separate coarse and fine focus knobs speed focusing
- Karter Scientific 211Z3 Standard Microscope Cover Slip, #1 Thick, 22x22mm (Pack of 200)
- Karter Scientific 206A2 Microscope Slides, Ground Edges, Plain, 90 Corners, 3x1 (Pack of 72)
- Karter Scientific 206H2 3ml Grad Transfer Pipettes, Vol 7ml, 1/2ml Grads, 155mm, (Pack of 500)
- American Labs BS-144P-200S-22-A 144 Blank Microscope Slides and 200 Cover Glass Pre Cleaned - 2 Packs Ground Edges
- Kimberly-Clark Kimtech Science Kimwipes Delicate Task Disposable Wiper, 8-25/64" Length x 4-25/64" Width, White (Pack of 3)
- AmScope BS-C12 Microscope Slides Single Depression Concave Pack of 12
- Innovating Science - pH Buffer Calibration Kit - 16.9oz (500mL) of each pH 4, 7, 10 and 4oz. (120mL) of Potassium Chloride
- Karter Scientific 206B2 Microscope Slides, Ground Edges, Frosted End, 90 Corners, 3x1 (Pack of 72)
- Rinzl Plastic Unbreakable Cover Slip, 22mm Length x 22mm Width x 0.007" Thick, Clear (Pack of 1000)
- 3M Scotch Magic Tape, 3/4 x 1000 Inches, Boxed, 12 Rolls (810K12)
|AmScope LED-144-YK 144-LED Microscope Ring Light with Adapter
Lowest new price: $60.00
List price: $79.98
This 144-LED ring light kit for stereo microscopes includes a 144-LED ring light with 2.4" (61mm) inner diameter, a 110-220V black color power adapter and a ring adapter with 1-7/8" (48mm in diameter) thread. With variable intensity control, it provides cool, even, intense and focused shadow-free illumination. It is an ideal durable cool light source for microscopes. This kit comes with one year warranty against manufacturing defects. It is brand new in original box. Its retail value is $400. Features & Specifications : 144 bright white LED bulbs 100,000 hours of life Intense and focused shadow-free illumination Variable intensity control Inside diameter of the ring light: 2.4" (61mm) Outside diameter of the ring light: 4" (100mm) Power input: 110-240V, 50-60HZ, auto switching Fits up to 2.4" (61mm) mount rings Shipping Weight: less than 2 lbs Packing List : One 144-LED Ring Light One Black Color Control Box One Power Cable One 48mm Ring Adapter
- Ring light with 144-LED bulbs provides strong shadow free illumination
- Comes with a control box for light intensity adjustment
- Mounting size: up to 2-1/2" (64mm) in diameter (inner diameter of the ring light: 2-1/2" (64mm) inside; outside diameter: 4" (100mm))
- LED bulbs have 100,000 hours of life
- Wide band voltage power supplies from 100V to 240V
- AmScope SM-4TP Professional Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope with Simultaneous Focus Control, WH10x Eyepieces, 7X-45X Magnification, 0.7X-4.5X Zoom Objective, Ambient Lighting, Double-Arm Boom Stand
- Hakko CHP 3-SA Stainless Steel Non-Magnetic Precision Tweezers with Very Fine Point Tips for Microelectronics Applications, 4-3/4" Length
- AmScope EG-SM Microscope Eyepiece Eyeshields or Eye-guards
- AmScope 7X-45X Simul-Focal Stereo Lockable Zoom Microscope on Dual Arm Boom Stand
- Hakko FM2032-51 Micro Soldering Handpiece, Blue
- Fluke 8845A-EFPT Extended Fine Point Tip Adapter Set, Red/Black
- Remington Industries 34SNSP.25 34 AWG Magnet Wire, Enameled Copper Wire, 4 oz., 0.0069" Diameter, 2022' Length, Natural
- Remington Industries 40SNSP.25 40 AWG Magnet Wire, Enameled Copper Wire, 4 oz., 0.0034" Diameter, 8304' Length, Natural
- Hakko C1390C Omnivise PCB Holder
- AmScope LED-144W-ZK White Adjustable 144 LED Ring Light Illuminator for Stereo Microscope & Camera
|American Educational 7-1305-15 Plastic Microscope Slides, 1 x 3" Size (144 slides)
Lowest new price: $14.77
List price: $14.77
Brand: American Educational Products
The American Educational 7-1305-15 plastic microscope slide measures 25 x 75mm and has a 0.9 to 1.1mm thickness. It is easier to handle without breaking than a glass slide, and less likely to cut. The package contains 144 slides. This plastic microscope slide is suitable for use in a variety of viewing applications in educational environments, such as in school biology classes.
American Educational Products manufactures learning materials in math, science, and reading/language arts for students in pre-kindergarten through grade 12. The company, founded in 1986, is headquartered in Fort Collins, CO.
- 1 x 3" plastic microscope slide for use in educational environments
- Slide thickness range of 0.9 to 1.1mm
- Plastic for flexibility in handling and for safety
- Pack of 144
- Rinzl Plastic Unbreakable Cover Slip, 22mm Length x 22mm Width x 0.007" Thick, Clear (Pack of 100)
- Rinzl Plastic Unbreakable Cover Slip, 22mm Length x 22mm Width x 0.007" Thick, Clear (Pack of 1000)
- AMSCOPE-KIDS 48pcs Kids Plastic Prepared Microscope Slides of Animals Insects Plants Flowers Sample Specimens for Stereo Microscopes
- Ajax Scientific Plastic Cover Slip, 22mm Length x 22mm Width (Box of 100)
- Plastic Microscope Slides - 100 pack
- Karter Scientific 211Z3 Standard Microscope Cover Slip, #1 Thick, 22x22mm (Pack of 200)
- Coverslips, Plastic, 22 x 22 mm, Box of 100
- Ajax Scientific Plastic Microscope Slide, 75mm Length x 25mm Width, Clear (Pack of 72)
- EZ BioResearch Bacteria Science Kit (IV): Top Science Fair Project Kit. Prepoured LB-Agar Plates And Cotton Swabs. Exclusive Free Science Fair Project E-Book Packed With Award Winning Experiments.
- American Educational Plastic Cover Slip 22mm Length 22mm Width #2 Thickness (Bundle of 500)
|Click N' Play Kids Educational Science Lab Microscope Kit With Over 50 Accessories!.
Lowest new price: $39.99
List price: $51.99
Brand: Click N' Play
Kids educational expanded laboratory microscope kit with over 50 tools and accessories. Encourages and develops your child's interest in science and chemistry and gives them a hands-on science experience. Zoom in and zoom out with its 360 degree rotatable zoom lens with 40x-400x magnifying power, and top and bottom LED illumination lights. Includes all necessary tools for a beginners laboratory; specimen slides, blank slides, petri dish, stirring rod, magnifier, specimen vials, tweezers, and more!. Runs on 4 AA batteries (not included).
- Kids expanded educational laboratory microscope kit, over 50 tools and accessories included!
- Encourages and develops your child's interest in science and chemistry and gives them a hands-on science experience.
- Features a 360 degree rotatable zoom lens with 40x-400x magnifying power, and top and bottom LED illumination lights.
- Includes all necessary tools; specimen slides, blank slides, petri dish, stirring rod, tweezers, and more!
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included). Microscope dimension in inches; 11.5" x 5.25" x 4".
|Scientific Explorer Newton Microscope
Lowest new price: $8.99
List price: $25.99
Brand: Scientific Explorer
Scientific Explorer Newton Microscope is perfect for any child or blooming scientist with an insatiable curiosity about the world around them. Children can make their own slides and study plants, food, dust, bugs and anything else that they can put on a slide, while viewing items in 150X, 450X and 900X magnification. Children will have hours of fun making scientific discoveries all on their own. Includes a microscope, a scalpel, a spatula, a stirring rod, tweezers, a test tube with cap, a petri dish, a pipette, 2 specimen vials, 3 pre-prepared slides, 6 blank slides, 8 slide labels, 8 slide covers, a slide storage case and instruction manual. Recommended for children 8 years of age and older
- Children can make their own slides and study plants, food, dust, bugs and anything else that the can put on a slide
- Perfect for any child or blooming scientist with an insatiable curiosity about the world around them
- View items in 150X, 450X and 900X magnification
- Includes a microscope, 2 specimen vials, 3 pre-prepared slides, 6 blank slides, 8 slide labels, 8 slide covers, case, instructions and more
- Recommended for children 8 years of age and older
- Ever After High Dragon Games Harelow Doll
- Crayola Adult Coloring Book & Marker Art Activity Set
- Scientific Explorer Vega 30 Telescope and Tripod
- Crayola Color Escapes Coloring Pages & Pencil Kit, Kaleidoscopes Edition, 12 Premium Pages, 12 Fine Line Markers, 50 Colored Pencils, Adult Coloring, Art Activity Set
- Crayola Color Escapes Coloring Pages & Pencil Kit, Americana Edition, 12 Premium Pages, 12 Watercolor Pencils, 50 Colored Pencils, Adult Coloring, Art Activity Set
- Matchbox Grow Pro Playset
- SmartLab Toys Motorblox: Vehicle Lab
- Hair Tamer No Knot Ergo Detangle Brush
- Play-Doh Town Firehouse
- Betty Spaghetty S1 W1 Single Pack Skater/Diner
|Learning Resources Stem Magnets Activity Set
Lowest new price: $25.05
List price: $34.99
Brand: Learning Resources
Attract early learners to the wonders of magnetism! STEM lessons are irresistible when you add the excitement of fun, colorful tools to scientific exploration. Durable, playful magnets in a variety of shapes engage children as they explore magnetism, polarity, and magnetic attraction & repulsion. Includes 2 bar magnets, 2 magnetic bugs, 4 ring magnets, horseshoe magnet, magnetic post, 2 Snap-On cars, tray with maze, string, and 10 double-sided Activity Cards. Comprehensive Activity Guide with reproducible materials is also included. Largest piece (maze tray) measures 11″L x 81/2"W x 1/2"H. .
- Attract early learners to the wonders of magnetism with these exciting, colorful tools to experiment with! A great way to introduce young children to science, technology, engineering, and math
- Discover the wonders of magnetism through early scientific exploration
- Activities provide hands-on experience with magnets and introduce content vocabulary such as attract, repel, and polarity
- Part of the STEM line of activity sets that help students experience STEM through hands-on activities and experiments while challenging them to think critically, solve problems effectively, and acquire the skills needed to enter STEM-related fields
- Ideal for ages 5+
- Includes 2 bar magnets
- 2 magnet bugs
- 4 ring magnets
- Horseshoe magnet
- Magnetic post
- 2 snap-on cars
- Tray with maze
- 10 double-sided activity cards
|Nurugo Micro 400X Smartphone Microscope
Lowest new price: $61.99
List price: $61.99
Brand: Nurugo Micro
Model: Nurugo Micro Gold
Open a new world for the little scientist in your family! Educators and hobbyist will love the capability the smallest microscope in the world will give them. Nurugo Micro uses your smartphone as a mobile 400× microscope! Nurugo Micro lets you take amazing photos and videos with a high resolution 400X microscope anywhere, anytime so small it fits in your pocket. No batteries required, simply attach Nurugo Micro to your smartphone, download the application from the Play Store or App Store and view unbelievable microscopic details that cannot be observed with the naked eye. Choose Slow motion, Time lapse, 10 shot burst, Photos or Real time video with a click. Upload your discoveries to the web, email, text or share your coolest discoveries globally on the Nurugo Box application.
- CONVENIENCE AND EFFICIENCY - Observe and photograph specimens with this high resolution 400X microscope with ease and share them with colleagues and friends. Choose Slow motion, Time lapse, 10 shot burst, Photos or Real time video with a click.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SMARTPHONES - Simply use the accompanying clips to adjust and focus the microscope
- FITS IN YOUR POCKET - Nurugo also comes 3 prepared slides and carry pouch and no batteries are required
- EASILY SHARE MEDIA - Upload your discoveries to the web, email, text or share your coolest discoveries globally on the Nurugo App.
- PERFECT FOR SCIENTISTS BIG AND SMALL (Includes 1 year warranty)
|AmScope SM-3BZ-80S Binocular Stereo Microscope, WF10x Eyepieces, 3.5X-90X Magnification, 0.7X-4.5X Objective Power, 0.5X and 2.0X Barlow Lenses, 80-Bulb Ring-Style LED Light Source, Single-Arm Boom Stand, 110V
Lowest new price: $399.98
List price: $399.98
This binocular 3.5X-90X zoom stereo microscope is on boom stand with 80-LED ring light. It comes with a 45 degree inclined binocular head, super widefield optics, a heavy-duty single-arm boom stand, and a 80-LED ring light. The 45 degree inclined eye tube and high-eyepoint optical design ensures easy and comfortable observation. The rubber eyeguards provide further comfort. The microscope offers high resolution, 2-1/2" (65mm) super widefield of view, 26:1 large magnification zoom range and 8" (200mm) long working distance, providing crystal clear sharp images. The 80-LED ring light provides bright, cool and even illumination. It is an ideal instrument for researchers, gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and electronics industries. It is also a perfect microscope for biological laboratory applications that require low heat release. This microscope is made by the same technicians and on the same production line that makes optical instruments for Leica, Zeiss, Nikon and Olympus. It is brand new in factory sealed boxes. Its retail value is $1,600.
- 3.5X-90X continuous zoom power with great flatness & contrast
- Super widefield optics offer crystal clear stereo images
- 2-1/2" super widefield view and 8" large working distance
- Sturdy single-arm boom stand covers large working area
- Powerful 80-LED compact ring light with built-in dimmer
Page 4 of 229
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.