|Browse by Catagory:
Sports & Outdoor Play
Gym Sets, Climbers & Slides
Beanbags & Foot Bags
Pools & Water Fun
Kites & Wind Spinners
Pogo Sticks & Hoppers
Play Tents & Tunnels
Sandbox & Beach
Pretend & Dress-up
Action Figure Playsets
Scifi & Fantasy Figures
Train Set Accessories
Wooden Train Sets
Kangaroos & Koalas
Anatomy, Biology & Botany
Science & Discovery
Chemistry & Physics
Earth Sciences & Geology
Globes & Geography
Electronic & Robotic Kits
Remote Control Toys & Vehicles
Electric Powered Ride-ons
Birth to 24 Months
2 to 4 Years
5 to 7 Years
8 to 11 Years
12 to 15 Years
Novelty & Gag Toys
Melissa & Doug
Toys and Games
|Nurugo Micro 400X Smartphone Microscope - Discover on the Go - Convenience and Efficiency - Compatible with all Smartphones - Easily Share Media with the Nurugo App - 1 Year Warranty
Lowest new price: $61.99
List price: $74.99
Brand: Nurugo Micro
Model: Nurugo Micro Gold
Open a new world for the little scientist in your family! Educators and hobbyist will love the capability the smallest microscope in the world will give them. Nurugo Micro uses your smartphone as a mobile 400× microscope! Nurugo Micro lets you take amazing photos and videos with a high resolution 400X microscope anywhere, anytime so small it fits in your pocket. No batteries required, simply attach Nurugo Micro to your smartphone, download the application from the Play Store or App Store and view unbelievable microscopic details that cannot be observed with the naked eye. Choose Slow motion, Time lapse, 10 shot burst, Photos or Real time video with a click. Upload your discoveries to the web, email, text or share your coolest discoveries globally on the Nurugo Box application.
- DISCOVERY ON THE GO - Nurugo Micro is a compact microscope that fits in your pocket but still offers powerful 400X magnification whenever and wherever you want
- CONVENIENCE AND EFFICIENCY - Observe and photograph specimens with this high resolution 400X microscope with ease and share them with colleagues and friends. Choose Slow motion, Time lapse, 10 shot burst, Photos or Real time video with a click.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SMARTPHONES - Simply use the accompanying clips to adjust and focus the microscope
- EASILY SHARE MEDIA - Upload your discoveries to the web, email, text or share your coolest discoveries globally on the Nurugo App
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
|Learning Resources Stem Magnets Activity Set
Lowest new price: $22.23
List price: $34.99
Brand: Learning Resources
Attract early learners to the wonders of magnetism! STEM lessons are irresistible when you add the excitement of fun, colorful tools to scientific exploration. Durable, playful magnets in a variety of shapes engage children as they explore magnetism, polarity, and magnetic attraction & repulsion. Includes 2 bar magnets, 2 magnetic bugs, 4 ring magnets, horseshoe magnet, magnetic post, 2 Snap-On cars, tray with maze, string, and 10 double-sided Activity Cards. Comprehensive Activity Guide with reproducible materials is also included. Largest piece (maze tray) measures 11″L x 81/2"W x 1/2"H. .
- Attract early learners to the wonders of magnetism with these exciting, colorful tools to experiment with! A great way to introduce young children to science, technology, engineering, and math
- Discover the wonders of magnetism through early scientific exploration
- Activities provide hands-on experience with magnets and introduce content vocabulary such as attract, repel, and polarity
- Part of the STEM line of activity sets that help students experience STEM through hands-on activities and experiments while challenging them to think critically, solve problems effectively, and acquire the skills needed to enter STEM-related fields
- Ideal for ages 5+
- Includes 2 bar magnets
- 2 magnet bugs
- 4 ring magnets
- Horseshoe magnet
- Magnetic post
- 2 snap-on cars
- Tray with maze
- 10 double-sided activity cards
|Educational Insights GeoSafari Jr. BugOpticals
Lowest new price: $8.00
List price: $12.99
Brand: Educational Insights
Change the way your preschooler sees the world with this adorable dragonfly tool! Two different magnifying lenses bring finds into focus while three colored lenses allow little scientists to explore primary and secondary colors. An insect lens shows the world from a bug's point of view! Slide open the wings of this adorable dragonfly to see the world in a whole new way! Change your worldview with the colored lenses, then overlap them to create secondary color views. Use the faceted lens to see from a bug's point of view. Overlap the 2x and 5x lenses to see how the magnification multiplies. That's 10x more fun! Ages 3+.
- Encourage scientific exploration and reward curiosity with this hands-on introduction to primary and secondary colors!
- Includes scientific tool featuring 2x and 5x magnifying lenses; red, yellow, and blue colored lenses; and faceted lens.
- Overlap the magnifiers for 10x magnification! Overlap the color lenses to make orange, green, and purple!
- See the world from a bug's point of view through the faceted lens!
- Chunky parts are easy for little hands to grip and manipulate.
|AMSCOPE-KIDS Colorful 100X-400X-1200X Beginner Microscope
Lowest new price: $23.75
This is a beginner microscope for kids, designed with bright, fun colors. The microscope can tilt for different viewing angles, and has switchable top and bottom lights (requires 2 AA batteries, not included). The top light's angle can be adjusted, and is used for viewing opaque objects, like leaves and paper. The bottom light is used for see-through objects, like cells and liquids. Three lenses are built-in for 100X, 400X, or 1200X magnification. A small drawer in the front of the microscope holds sample slides, including one that is already prepared.
- 100X-400X-1200X beginner microscope for Kids
- Switch between bottom and top lights (AA batteries not included)
- Includes slides
|Learning Resources Wow & Wonder STEM Science Set, 24 Pieces
Lowest new price: $17.09
List price: $29.99
Brand: Learning Resources
Discover the wonders of colors, magnets, bubbles and more with these super fun experiments and kid-cool tools. Ten Double-sided Activity Cards include easy-to-follow experiments for mixing colors, exploring the power of magnets, and even creating your own bubble solution. Includes a bubble wand and dish, 2 test tubes in a stand, horseshoe magnet, Twisty Droppers, Color Mixing Glasses with 6 color lenses, and Activity Guide. Bubble wand measures 41/2" in diameter.
- Discover the wonders of colors, magnets, bubbles, and more with these super-fun experiments and kid-cool tools
- Changing colors, making bubbles, and using a magnet will attract kids to this set
- Through play, kids will gain the basic foundation for following directions, sequencing steps of an experiment, using tools, and observing (and playing with) the results
- Part of the Primary Science line that gets children discovering, exploring, and experimenting with safe and fun products that encourage an early love of science and help foster the development of STEM skills
- Ideal for ages 3+
|My First Lab 5PC Fun Guys Fungus Prepared Microscope Slides
Lowest new price: $9.50
List price: $9.50
Brand: American Science & Surplus
Beginners' Bio Up close and personal. From My First Lab" these prepared microscope slides are Biology 101 in a box. You'll get slides of the fungus among us including bread mold penicillum lichens mushroom and yeast samples. For ages nine and up.
- Beginners' Bio Up close and personal. From My First Lab" these prepared microscope slides are Biology 101 in a box.
- You'll get slides of the fungus among us including bread mold penicillum lichens mushroom and yeast samples. For ages nine and up.
|Microscope Starter Kit - 900x 300x 75x - Optics - Built in Light
Lowest new price: $12.99
List price: $12.99
Microscope Kit 900 x 300 x 75
This is a starter microscope kit. Kids Love them! Makes a great gift for your young scientist.
This is a full KIT that includes:
* Microscope - 900 x 300 x 75 x times zoom ability!
* Stage/Stage Clips
* Illumination Lamp
* 1 Vial Methylene-Blue
* 1 Vial Methyl Orange
* 1 Vial Gum
* 5 Blank Labels
* 5 Cover Glasses
* 3 Blank Slides
* 3 Prepared Slides
* 2 Spare Bulbs
* 1 Pair Tweezers
* 1 Dissecting Probe
* 1 Spatula
* Instructions Manual
The microscope is fully adjustable, it tilts, turns, focuses, zooms and more.
It has two light sources, one being a mirror that simply reflects light into the optics, the other is a true bulb lamp that adds even more light to the focal point and slides.
Lamp bulb requires 2 - AA batteries not included
Bring the joys of science into your home!
- 900 x 300 x 75 x times zoom ability
- 3 Blank Slides
- 3 Prepared Slides
- Fully adjustable
|My First Lab I-explore Scope
Lowest new price: $54.59
Brand: My First Lab
The I-Explore stereo-microscope, by people at My First Lab™, is arguably the best introductory stereo-microscope on the market today. This stereo microscope is the ideal tool for introducing future scientists to the world of microscopy and is suitable for users of all ages, turning everything around you into a potential specimen.
SEE LIFE IN 3-D!!!
HGOH QUALITY OPTICS!
This stereo-microscope was specifically designed to provide the user with the best viewing experience and help get you on your way to viewing the world through a whole new perspective, down to the most minute details. Everything you would ever need would be right at your fingertips, whether you are in the back yard, the living room, or right into the classroom; the I-Explore offers you the best bang for your buck, without breaking the bank.
Everyday becomes a new adventure!
Science is defined as the search for truth and knowledge, however at times the search can prove to be quite boring. Now as most of you know, the best path to a successful education begins at home and is further enhanced by the presence of tools which turn boring old science into an exciting and memorable adventure. The I explorer will allow your young scientist. Everyday would turn into a new adventure, with this little guy by your side.
Why My First Lab™
The I-Explore features high-quality, real glass optics and will provide you and every user with a fantstic image every singe time. The I-Explore offers a binocular head, with two 10x eyepieces, a 20x objective, as well as a battery powered cool LED illumination system. This scope also features an acrylic, reversible stage plate, which is used based on the specimen viewed and the users preference.
What's In The Box?
1 - Stereo Microscope 2 - 10x Eyepieces 1 - reversible stage-plate
- Features 20x magnification
- Real Glass Optics
- Cool LED Illumination
- Battery Operated
- Interchangeable darkfield and brightfield stage plate
|Learning Resources Zoomy 2.0 Handheld Digital Microscope, Blue
Lowest new price: $40.19
List price: $59.99
Brand: Learning Resources
This freshly updated, all-in-one handheld digital microscope gives early scientific study a whole new perspective, and is easy for young children to use. Zoom 2.0 magnifies up to 54x and allows students to closely analyze the structure of objects in greater detail than ever before. Use with a computer, projector, or interactive whiteboard. Uploads and connects via USB. Features maximum photo resolution of 1600 x 1200 pixels, VGA CMOS sensor, 8 LED lights, and 2 lens adapters. Compatible with PC and Mac. Measures 21/2"L and 21/2"H.
- Amazing all-in-one digital microscope brings technology into the hands of young learners and sparks a natural curiosity about scientific observation and investigation
- Egg-shaped microscope fits perfectly in a child's hand and can be positioned in any angle over objects to view them magnified 54x. View them immediately on your computer, projector, or interactive whiteboard, or take video or still photos to be used later
- Plugs directly into your computer, projector, or interactive whiteboard. Compatible with Mac and PC (XP, Vista, Win 7-10) and is automatically recognized as a USB device
- Compatible with Mac and PC (XP, Vista, Win 7-10) and is automatically recognized as a USB device
- Ideal for ages 4+
|My First Lab MEGA DUO-SCOPE
Lowest new price: $89.48
List price: $89.48
Brand: C&A Scientific
Mega Duo-Scope (Model MFL-26) expands our most popular duo scope in the My First Lab series! Two light sources allow this microscope to magnify both slides and solid objects! View slides, coins, plants, stamps, insects, jewelry and more! You would need two instruments to view what this one does -- a basic biological scope to look at specimens on a slide (light shines up from under the slide and through the tissue) and a traditional stereo or dissecting microscope to view solid objects at lower power (light shines down onto the specimen to be observed). This new Duo Scope with dual lighting allows for both types of applications! Cordless battery power makes it possible for field study. Priced to fit any budget with the same fine quality as our other scopes.
- Accessory kit has 50 assorted accessories for hours of fun scientific research including:
- Mini Inspector (mini microscope), Cloth Dust cover, Analyze This! book
- Bug block specimens, 5 blank slides, 1 concavity (well) slide, 4 prepared slides
- 2 bottles of stain, Forceps, Plastic test tube, Plastic Petri dish, And More!
- Microscope package includes:10X eyepiece 4X, 10X, 40X Objectives, 40X, 100X & 400X Magnification, Real optical glass lenses, Dual focusing knobs,2 LED lights, above and below, Uses 3 AA batteries (not included), CE Certified, CPSIA approved
Page 4 of 229
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.