|Browse by Catagory:
Sports & Outdoor Play
Gym Sets, Climbers & Slides
Beanbags & Foot Bags
Pools & Water Fun
Kites & Wind Spinners
Pogo Sticks & Hoppers
Play Tents & Tunnels
Sandbox & Beach
Pretend & Dress-up
Action Figure Playsets
Scifi & Fantasy Figures
Train Set Accessories
Wooden Train Sets
Kangaroos & Koalas
Anatomy, Biology & Botany
Science & Discovery
Chemistry & Physics
Earth Sciences & Geology
Globes & Geography
Electronic & Robotic Kits
Remote Control Toys & Vehicles
Electric Powered Ride-ons
Birth to 24 Months
2 to 4 Years
5 to 7 Years
8 to 11 Years
12 to 15 Years
Novelty & Gag Toys
Melissa & Doug
Toys and Games
|My First Lab MEGA DUO-SCOPE
Lowest new price: $83.50
List price: $83.50
Brand: C&A Scientific
Mega Duo-Scope (Model MFL-26) expands our most popular duo scope in the My First Lab series! Two light sources allow this microscope to magnify both slides and solid objects! View slides, coins, plants, stamps, insects, jewelry and more! You would need two instruments to view what this one does -- a basic biological scope to look at specimens on a slide (light shines up from under the slide and through the tissue) and a traditional stereo or dissecting microscope to view solid objects at lower power (light shines down onto the specimen to be observed). This new Duo Scope with dual lighting allows for both types of applications! Cordless battery power makes it possible for field study. Priced to fit any budget with the same fine quality as our other scopes.
- Accessory kit has 50 assorted accessories for hours of fun scientific research including:
- Mini Inspector (mini microscope), Cloth Dust cover, Analyze This! book
- Bug block specimens, 5 blank slides, 1 concavity (well) slide, 4 prepared slides
- 2 bottles of stain, Forceps, Plastic test tube, Plastic Petri dish, And More!
- Microscope package includes:10X eyepiece 4X, 10X, 40X Objectives, 40X, 100X & 400X Magnification, Real optical glass lenses, Dual focusing knobs,2 LED lights, above and below, Uses 3 AA batteries (not included), CE Certified, CPSIA approved
|AmScope SM07 0.7X Barlow Lens For SM Stereo Microscopes (48mm)
Lowest new price: $49.98
List price: $49.98
This is a brand new 0.7X auxiliary objective (Barlow) lens for SM series stereo microscopes. It extends the working distance and field view of the microscope and cuts magnification power by 0.7 times. This lens comes with a 1-7/8" (48mm) mounting thread and goes with most stereo microscopes. It is a right lens for SM series stereo microscopes. Its retail value is more than $200.
- 0.7X Barlow lens for SM series stereo microscopes, extending working distance and field view of the microscope and cutting magnification power by 0.7 times. Mounting size: 1-7/8" (48mm) in diameter.
- This lens comes with a 1-7/8" (48mm) mounting thread and goes with most stereo microscopes.
- It is a right lens for SM series stereo microscopes.
- Its retail value is more than $200.
|NUOLUX Children Magnifier Toys Magnifying Glass Plastic for Kids 4pcs (Random)
Lowest new price: $6.99
This is a set of 4 plastic mini magnifying glass toys for children and kids. There are four colors and delivered in random. It is suitable for both home and kindergarden. There is no doubt that it can be a good helper for kids' growth and development of knowledge about the world.
4 * Children Magnifier Toys Kindergarden Magnifying Glass Plastic Mini Magnifying Glass Set for Kids(Colors Delivery in Random)
- Colorful handles will enrich children's knowledge about colors.
- It suits for kids above 3 years old and available for small hands.
- Training kids' ablility of observation and cognition, developing reasonably kids' practical and mental potential.
- Helping parents to know more about children. Size: Approx. 14.2 * 2.5 * 2.5cm/ 5.6 * 1 * 1 inch (L*W*H).
- Color: Red， Blue，Green，Yellow. Material: Plastic.
|Barska 50 Blank Microscope Slides
Lowest new price: $20.27
List price: $21.99
Each slide is made of glass with ground edges. The slides are 1mm in thickness and are 3 Inch long and 1 inch wide. The slides come with a wooden box to keep them safe. Use these slides to explore specimens from human tissues, plant matter, insects and more.
- Use these slides to collect and explore specimens from human tissues, plant matter, insects and more
- Made of glass with ground edges
- Slides are 1mm thick
- 3 Inches long and 1 Inch wide
- Karter Scientific 211Z3 Standard Microscope Cover Slip, #1 Thick, 22x22mm (Pack of 200)
- AmScope PS25W Prepared Microscope Slide Set for Basic Biological Science Education, 25 Slides, Includes Fitted Wooden Case
- AmScope PS25 Prepared Microscope Slide Set for Basic Biological Science Education, 25 Slides, Includes Fitted Wooden Case
- AmScope SP-14 Microscope Slide Preparation Kit Including Stains
- No. 1 in Top 8 USB Microscope 2016 OMAX 40X-2000X Digital Lab LED Binocular Compound Microscope with Built-in 1.3MP Camera and Double Layer Mechanical Stage Best for Student and Homeschool
- AmScope M150C-I 40X-1000X All-Metal Optical Glass Lenses Cordless LED Student Biological Compound Microscope
- AmScope PS50A Prepared Microscope Slide Set for Basic Biological Science Education, 50 Biology and Pathology Slides, Includes Fitted Wooden Case
- AmScope CS-S18-100 Pre-Cleaned Square Microscope Glass Cover Slides Coverslips,18 mm x 18mm (Pack of 100)
- AmScope Optical Glass Lens All-Metal LED Compound Microscope, 6 Settings 40x-1000x, Portable AC or Battery Power
|Amscope MU1000 10MP Still and Live Image Microscope Digital Camera and Editing, Measuring Software, Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
Lowest new price: $187.00
List price: $187.00
This 10MP microscope digital camera, with its unique stand alone design, comes with a reduction lens, a USB cable and two adapters. The digital camera captures still microscopy images, streams live videos on your computers, and is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, and Linux. The user-friendly software for Windows offers advanced features including Stitching, EDF (Extended Depth of Focus), video recording, and measurement functions. Live video and still image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously. The 0.5X reduction lens gives larger field of view. You can edit and process images in a manner similar to PhotoShop. The stand alone software included allows you to make notes, shapes, watermarks, and precise measurements with ease. You can analyze, present, and share images of samples and specimen by simply plugging one end into your computer's USB 2.0 port, and the other on your microscope's eye-tube or trinocular port. Featuring built-in C-mount compatibility and 23mm reduction lens adapter, our camera can be attached to any instrument with a C-mount or a 23mm, a 30mm and a 30.5mm photo port. The camera is equipped with CMOS color sensor, and comes with a high-speed USB 2.0 cord, four mounting sizes (23mm, 30mm, 30.5mm, and C-mount), and instructions. We are based in the USA and all our cameras come with a life-time of software upgrades. It arrives brand new in a factory sealed box.
- 10MP USB digital camera captures still images and streams live videos on your computers
- User-friendly software is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Sophisticated software for Windows offers editing, processing and advanced features including Stitching, EDF and measurement functions
- Support Native C , Directshow, Twain, Labview
- Fits four mounting sizes: 23mm, 30mm, 30.5mm, and C-mount (two mounting adapters included)
- AmScope SM-4TZ-144A Professional Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope, WH10x Eyepieces, 3.5X-90X Magnification, 0.7X-4.5X Zoom Objective, Four-Zone LED Ring Light, Double-Arm Boom Stand, 110V-240V, Includes 0.5X and 2.0X Barlow Lens
- AmScope LED-144W-ZK White Adjustable 144 LED Ring Light Illuminator for Stereo Microscope & Camera
- AmScope SM05 0.5X Barlow Lens For SM Series Stereo Microscopes (48mm)
- Elenco Electronics TL-21 Minigrabber to Minigrabber 5 pc Test Lead Set
- AmScope MU1000 10MP Digital Microscope Camera for Still and Video Images, 40x Magnification, 0.5x Reduction Lens, Eye Tube or C-Mount, USB 2.0 Output, Includes Software
- Weller WES51 Analog Soldering Station
- Kimtech Science KimWipes Delicate Task Wipers; 4.4 x 8.4 in. (11.2 x 21.3cm); 1-ply 280 count
- AmScope MR400 Microscope Calibration Slide, Four Graduated Scales, Precision-Ground Glass Construction
- Hakko 611-2 Dual Solder Reel Stand
- 10pcs 16GB USB Flash Drives 10 Pack Flash Drive Flash Memory Stick Swivel USB 2.0 in Black
|Educational Insights GeoSafari Jr. BugOpticals
Lowest new price: $8.00
List price: $12.99
Brand: Educational Insights
Change the way your preschooler sees the world with this adorable dragonfly tool! Two different magnifying lenses bring finds into focus while three colored lenses allow little scientists to explore primary and secondary colors. An insect lens shows the world from a bug's point of view! Slide open the wings of this adorable dragonfly to see the world in a whole new way! Change your worldview with the colored lenses, then overlap them to create secondary color views. Use the faceted lens to see from a bug's point of view. Overlap the 2x and 5x lenses to see how the magnification multiplies. That's 10x more fun! Ages 3+.
- Encourage scientific exploration and reward curiosity with this hands-on introduction to primary and secondary colors!
- Includes scientific tool featuring 2x and 5x magnifying lenses; red, yellow, and blue colored lenses; and faceted lens.
- Overlap the magnifiers for 10x magnification! Overlap the color lenses to make orange, green, and purple!
- See the world from a bug's point of view through the faceted lens!
- Chunky parts are easy for little hands to grip and manipulate.
|Learning Resources Zoomy 2.0 Handheld Digital Microscope, Purple
Lowest new price: $42.81
List price: $59.99
Brand: Learning Resources
This freshly updated, all-in-one handheld digital microscope gives early scientific study a whole new perspective, and is easy for young children to use. Zoom 2.0 magnifies up to 54x and allows students to closely analyze the structure of objects in greater detail than ever before. Use with a computer, projector, or interactive whiteboard. Uploads and connects via USB. Features maximum photo resolution of 1600 x 1200 pixels, VGA CMOS sensor, 8 LED lights, and 2 lens adapters. Compatible with PC and Mac. Measures 21/2"L and 21/2"H.
- Amazing all-in-one digital microscope brings technology into the hands of young learners and sparks a natural curiosity about scientific observation and investigation
- Egg-shaped microscope fits perfectly in a child's hand and can be positioned in any angle over objects to view them magnified 54x. View them immediately on your computer, projector, or interactive whiteboard, or take video or still photos to be used later
- Plugs directly into your computer, projector, or interactive whiteboard. Compatible with Mac and PC (XP, Vista, Win 7-10) and is automatically recognized as a USB device
- Compatible with Mac and PC (XP, Vista, Win 7-10) and is automatically recognized as a USB device
- Ideal for ages 4+
|AmScope SM-3BZ-80S Binocular Stereo Microscope, WF10x Eyepieces, 3.5X-90X Magnification, 0.7X-4.5X Objective Power, 0.5X and 2.0X Barlow Lenses, 80-Bulb Ring-Style LED Light Source, Single-Arm Boom Stand, 110V
Lowest new price: $399.98
List price: $399.98
This binocular 3.5X-90X zoom stereo microscope is on boom stand with 80-LED ring light. It comes with a 45 degree inclined binocular head, super widefield optics, a heavy-duty single-arm boom stand, and a 80-LED ring light. The 45 degree inclined eye tube and high-eyepoint optical design ensures easy and comfortable observation. The rubber eyeguards provide further comfort. The microscope offers high resolution, 2-1/2" (65mm) super widefield of view, 26:1 large magnification zoom range and 8" (200mm) long working distance, providing crystal clear sharp images. The 80-LED ring light provides bright, cool and even illumination. It is an ideal instrument for researchers, gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and electronics industries. It is also a perfect microscope for biological laboratory applications that require low heat release. This microscope is made by the same technicians and on the same production line that makes optical instruments for Leica, Zeiss, Nikon and Olympus. It is brand new in factory sealed boxes. Its retail value is $1,600.
- 3.5X-90X continuous zoom power with great flatness & contrast
- Super widefield optics offer crystal clear stereo images
- 2-1/2" super widefield view and 8" large working distance
- Sturdy single-arm boom stand covers large working area
- Powerful 80-LED compact ring light with built-in dimmer
- ESD Tweezers Tools Kit, PIXNOR 9 Pieces Precision Anti-Static Non-Magnetic Stainless Steel Tweezers with Storage Bag for Electronics, Jewelry-Making, Laboratory Work, Hobbies
- Hakko CHP 7-SA Stainless Steel Non-Magnetic Precision Tweezers with Very-Fine Point Curved Tips, 4-1/2" Length
- AmScope LED-144W-ZK White Adjustable 144 LED Ring Light Illuminator for Stereo Microscope & Camera
- AmScope DC-BOOM Dust Cover For Boom Stand / Articulating Microscopes (L)
- High Temp Tape, Elegoo 4 Pack Kapton Polyimide High Temperature Resistant Tape Multi-Sized Value Bundle 1/8’’, 1/4’’, 1/2’’, 1’’ with Silicone Adhesive for Masking, Soldering etc.
- Hakko CHP 3-SA Stainless Steel Non-Magnetic Precision Tweezers with Very Fine Point Tips for Microelectronics Applications, 4-3/4" Length
- ChipQuik SMD-291 No Clean Flux in 10cc. (1 Ounce) Syringe with Nozzle
- 6pcs ESD Precision Anti-static Tweezers, Marrywindix Tweezers Stainless Steel Tweezers With a Bag for Electronics Jewelry-making Repairing
- Quality ShineNow Replacement Tips for Weller WES51 WESD51 WCC100 PES51 ET Tip Series(5PCS Tip Set)
- Rigol DS1054Z Digital Oscilloscopes - Bandwidth: 50 Mhz, Channels: 4
|Learning Resources Stem Magnets Activity Set
Lowest new price: $22.23
List price: $34.99
Brand: Learning Resources
Attract early learners to the wonders of magnetism! STEM lessons are irresistible when you add the excitement of fun, colorful tools to scientific exploration. Durable, playful magnets in a variety of shapes engage children as they explore magnetism, polarity, and magnetic attraction & repulsion. Includes 2 bar magnets, 2 magnetic bugs, 4 ring magnets, horseshoe magnet, magnetic post, 2 Snap-On cars, tray with maze, string, and 10 double-sided Activity Cards. Comprehensive Activity Guide with reproducible materials is also included. Largest piece (maze tray) measures 11″L x 81/2"W x 1/2"H. .
- A great way to introduce young children to science, technology, engineering, and math while discovering the wonders of magnetism through early scientific exploration
- Activities provide hands-on experience with magnets and introduce content vocabulary such as attract, repel, and polarity
- This STEM Magnets set includes 2 bar magnets, 2 magnetic bugs, 4 ring magnets, horseshoe magnet, magnetic post, 2 snap-on cars, tray with maze, string, and 10 double-sided activity cards. Comprehensive activity guide with reproducible materials is also included
- Largest piece (maze tray) measures 11"L x 8½"H x ½"W
- Ideal for ages 5+
|Educational Insights Geosafari Handy Microscope (5300)
Lowest new price: $8.19
Lowest used price: $5.73
List price: $9.99
Brand: Educational Insights
Eureka! The GeoSafari Handy Microscope is the perfect tool for adventurous kids to make big discoveries indoors and out. This all-in-one handheld microscope includes a collection vial with airholes and built-in 3x magnifier. Open the vial’s easy-catch lid to gently trap and release your discoveries. Observe nature like never before with the Handy Microscope’s up-close 40x magnification and built-in LED light for enhanced viewing. This on-the-go microscope includes a built-in carabiner for easy attachment to backpacks or belt loops—perfect for traveling adventures!
- Discover the wonders of your own backyard with this 40x power handheld microscope
- Built-in collection vial with airholes and magnifiers to carry and inspect your findings
- Clip onto belt loops or backpacks with the built-in carabiner for exploration on the go
- Soft cup eyepiece for safe and easy use
- Encourages an early love of nature and curiosity about the world around us
- Supports STEM: Examine the microscopic environment
Page 4 of 227
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.